Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Piss Off! (But Open >>)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Piss Off! (But Open >>) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piss Off! (But Open >>)   Piss Off! (But Open >>) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 pm

"The favor of Bleaus be upon you," a gentle voice from a mouse sitting on the checkout counter spoke out. She couldn't have been more than a few inches tall, and she had similarly small dressings on her body, mainly blue wraps around her feet for protection and seashell jewelry. The checkout clerk didn't seem aware of her presence, nor anyone else who'd come into the store since she'd been there, but she'd greeted everyone experimentally. No souls could be saved unless they heard the Holy Words, and she wouldn't know who would hear her message unless she talked. Thus, she tried everyone who came in the door, to see if Bleaus had opened their spirits yet. If nobody at all could hear her, well, she was just there to take a breather anyways. She needed to continue her travels soon.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Piss Off! (But Open >>)   Piss Off! (But Open >>) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:59 am

"I'm looking for lost souls," she'd say simply, casting the checkout clerk who'd just been yelled at an odd look before turning back to the human. "Not many of us come down here. People are being chased, haunted, killed by devils. I want to tell them there's hope in life and hope after death. I think there are people down here who need that message, and I have to find them before I leave this plane. That is all."
She unwrapped her feet, squeezing them and flexing them to let some of the soreness out. "If you ask why I'm specifically at this shop, it's because my feet are tired from my long travels. I don't mean to intrude, but it doesn't seem as if many can see me just yet. I'm hoping to change that so I can reach more people."
The rodent flashed her good-natured smile up at the human. "I suppose life has been treating you well recently. You don't look to be addicted to any substances like most of the people I see come in."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Piss Off! (But Open >>)   Piss Off! (But Open >>) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Since the man could see her, it would logically follow that he could see her enemies, the demons. Yet, she had to wonder how exactly he dealt with the knowledge of what was really going on around. Did he fight them? "You're more aware of the problem than the average person," she said, the comment in a way another compliment. "What do you do when demons come around, sir? Run or fight?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Piss Off! (But Open >>)   Piss Off! (But Open >>) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:39 pm

The little mouse nodded slowly, sagely. She wouldn't expect anything less from a human who could see demons regularly eat and maim people. The question on what she would do threw her off a little bit. "Me? Oh, no, I would be more likely to run from a demon unless he was threatening someone. I wouldn't mind trying to stall one if it would save a life, but other than that it is good to be peaceable, since they will eat their own. It serves as a population check."
She seemed a little saddened, however, recalling the lust she felt on seeing the fire demon she'd first met on her travels. Lust wasn't the worst, however, he'd driven her to such extremes of emotion she'd wanted to murder him in cold blood, something that should be avoided. In her mind, she reminded herself that she needed to go into prayer and reading the Holy Words so she wouldn't fall for his wiles next time, should they ever see each other again. Faintly, she wished she would see him... but at the same time she knew such a desire was sinful and would have to be purged.
"My small size and lack of battle prowess is unfortunate I suppose. A demon tried to force himself on me once and it is a wonder I escaped."
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Piss Off! (But Open >>)   Piss Off! (But Open >>) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Atilla updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piss Off! (But Open >>)   Piss Off! (But Open >>) Empty

Back to top Go down

Piss Off! (But Open >>)
Page 1 of 1