Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Party All Night Long

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Party All Night Long Empty
PostSubject: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 am

Party All Night Long Natsuk11

~Party All Night Long~
Time: Noon

I sigh as I lay in the floor, "What is it so hot in August..." The phone rings and I hear Rei in the hallway answer it as I lay there sobbing. She comes into the living room with the phone and holds out to me. "Here, it's Haruka." I take the phone, "Why did you have to tell her I was here?" Rei turn around and walks into the kitchen, "Because you are here, and laying around in you panties and put some cloths on." I put the phone up to my ear, "Yeah?"
"Nee-san! It is so good of you to take my call!"
I put my hand over my face for being stupid, "Your welcome"
"Anyway, I was thinking of have this big party of our birthday!"
"I'm not going."My tone is harsh as I set up.
"Why not? It'll be fun!"
I stand up and start walking around room, "You know I don't like that type of stuff. Rich people piss me off. All they care about is what they can get from you. You shouldn't have even bother asking me."
"Ok well why don't we have dinner at the hotel then."
"Is he going to be there?"
"Yeah, it's our birthday!"
I stop at the window to look out. "Then no."
The is a pause before I hear Haruka's voice again, "Stop being such a little kid. It's my birth too and I would like for us to be together. Can't you do this one little thing for me?"
I let out a sigh, "Fine if that is what you want."
"Ah that is great! Why don't you bring Seiki-ken with you. Daddy really wants to meet him."
Leaning in the window I look around, "No, I'll come by myself."
"Well ok, I'll have a car come pick you up at six. Oh it is formal so I'll pick you out a dress too."
My eyes roll, "Ok, that is fine. I'll talk to ya later." The phone beeps as I turn it off then toss it on the table.

Haruka looks at her phone and grins, "Well I guess I'll just have to invite Seiki-ken myself." The hone beeps as she hits the numbers to call Seiki.

WC: 373
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Party All Night Long Seikibanner
Asakano Seiki
:: Party All Night Long
:: East City

As time proceeded, I often found the life of an actor to be a fast paced and exciting life. With that thought process in motion, a large yawn escapes my mouth as my head rocks back before my mouth closes and I look down to my watch. I noticed that it was almost lunchtime, so hopefully I would be released from the set. It felt at time that the director couldn’t live without me.

I was currently on set in an academic scene for a new action film that co starred one of the largest teen idols in SaiCity. The current stage was set up like a school hallway with students, lockers, hall monitors and the whole nine. I didn’t have a starring role, but still I was a very important and irreplaceable portion of the ensemble. As I look down at my watch, a loud voice cuts through the air. “Extra number 32!” it exclaims. With the sharp yell, my butt cheeks clench and I stand at attention answering back, “sir!” as I look towards the director. Leaning forwards in his director’s chair beneath several cameras and lighting equipment pieces, the direction points towards me yelling, “pay attention! We can run a scene with you dazed in the background! Look schoolish, you fool!” A bit embarrassed, I nod and answer, “yes sir! Schoolish! I got it!” With that, I turn to the lockers placed to my side, pretending to unlock the lock. I sigh and shake my head a bit as the director yells out at some other people to correct them. “Schoolish isn’t even a word…” I murmur silently to myself. The director leans back and yells out to the set, “extras motion! Rolling… and Action!” The scene begins with the main characters entering stage left, and as soon as that happens, my phone goes off. Once again, my butt cheeks clench up as I think quick and open the locker stuffing myself in it, hopefully before the director noticed. Fumbling with my jeans, I attempt to get my phone out and am able to get it to my ear as I answer, “he… hello?!”

357 : Current
357 : Total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 pm

~Party All Night Long~

Haruka pace in front of the window with a lovely view of city as the phone rings. Seiki answers and Haruka's loud voice rings out of his phone. "Seiki-ken! It's Haruka. Hold on a sec. Put that stuff over there." A maid opens the door and I lot of people with this and that come in. One is the party plainer that has five types of cake to show to her. "Oh sorry Seiki-ken, so is everything going ok? Oh I like this one.... what about that pink?" the voice of the party plainer can be slightly heard through the phone.

I fan myself as I sit the window watching TV with a can of sake. The door bell rings and I sigh before I get up to go to the front door. "Yeah, Yeah just hold on!" The door bell rings a few more times before I open it to find Ikki and Kazu with a stupid look on their face. "What are you two doing here?" Ikki grabs his nose to stop it from bleeding and Kazu looks off to the side. "Umm, we thought we was having practice today." I rub my head for a second, "Oh yeah I forgot. Hey Rei, Ikki and Kazu are here!" I turn around and walk down the hall to my room as Ikki and Kazu look at each other. "She as like no modesty does she..." My head pops back out of my room, "I heard that, and it's because I don't think of you two as men." I smile before going back into my room as they sigh and their faces turn blue from sadness.

WC: 273/649
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Asakano Seiki

It’s a bit cramped, but somehow I manage. I notice that it’s the voice of Haruka on the phone and for a while, I’m unsure if she’s speaking to me, or to people in the background. It seemed almost as if she were planning a party. After thinking about it, I remembered that Natsuki’s birthday was coming up, but she hadn’t mentioned anything about a party thus far. I attempt to welcome back, “hi” to Haruka, but between being cut off and listening to the background, I wait for her to continue attempting, “um… I’m fine. No, I don’t want pink… hey, is this important? I’m kind of…” In the background I am able to hear a loud “cut!” from the director with a questioning, “where’s the metrosexual guy with the blue hair?! Extra 39! Where are you?” I sigh lightly to myself and murmur, “32… I’m extra 32… wait… I’m not metro!”

153 : Current
510 : Total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm

~Party All Night Long~

There is a short pause as Haruka is confused at the things Seiki was saying, "Huh? Extra 32... Well I guess I can call you extra 32." Her face turns red, "I really didn't think you would be into that kinky phone stuff... anyway Nee-san's and my birthday is coming up and well I'm going to have a little party at Daddy's hotel, and well you have to come. You have a suit right? Oh yeah you're poor so you don't. I'll have one picked up for you and you can change when you get here. So yeah I'll have a car come pick you up around six this Saturday. Well I need to get going, oh and Nee-san doesn't know about the party so don't say anything to her about. Call me if you need anything Mr. Extra 32." She ends the long winded call without much of a warning or giving Seiki any time to say much of anything.
I sneeze as I'm putting on a pair of shorts. "Hmm someone must be talking about me..." Rei walks by as I'm pulling my hair up into a ponytail. "What was Haruka doing?" I just snicker, "Trying to get me to come to her stupid party by telling me that it'll just be dinner. She probably has a hundred people running around her right now trying to make her happy. Good luck to them, you can't make someone happy that isn't happy with themselves. Don't look at me like that I'm just joking around." I tilt my head and give Rei a closed eye smile after she gives me an odd look of sock.

WC: 275/924
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Asakano Seiki

For a moment I am confused and I realize too late the misunderstanding before the topic is continued and Haruka moves on with the conversation. I am informed of a birthday party and my mandatory attendance at said event. I attempt to ignore the yelling behind me as the director seems to have found his megaphone to continue to harass the people of the set. Something is said about a suite. Since the drill sergeant known as my agent took an interest in what I wore, I had a few suits that I could wear. It didn’t matter however as I was informed one would be picked for me. There is something about Saturday and keeping a secret and calling her for anything before a swift clicking noise and the whirlwind of a conversation was over. I blink for a moment and hold my phone in front of my face as I see the minutes and seconds of the call blink after it had been disconnected. “She’s weird…” I murmur to myself as I close my phone and place it into my pocket, “…but she’s got big tits.” Shifting in the small space I had cramped myself into, I get myself into a position where I would be facing ‘forward.’ I maneuver myself to bring my eye level to the grates of the locker and peered out to see if the coast was clear for me to come out. Noticing the director’s attention elsewhere, I swiftly open the locker, moving out of it and closing it behind me in one swift motion. “Look who came out of the closet on my set!” the Director yells, standing to my side with his arms folded. “OMG!” I fall down. Shaking like a frightened animal, I look in a scared manner to where the Director had been sitting and where he currently was half mumbling and stumbling, “but you… there… how…” I am interrupted by a loud, “next scene! Stage crews bring in the next set!…” The director’s voice continues as he walks away and the scene begins to shift about me. Composing myself, I slowly pick myself off of the floor and sigh. I pause for a moment as my eyes widen and I think, “wait, Saturday… like THIS Saturday?! I’ve got to get her something!”

384 : Current
894 : Total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:48 pm

~Party All Night Long~

"Senpai! Wake up... or we are going to be late!" My eyes open in a daze as Rei is on top of my shaking me like a rag doll. "Stop.. it... Rei.. if.. you.. want.. to.. sleep.. with.. me.. again.. then.. just.. get.. in.. the.. bed..." My voice pitches up and down as my body is shaken. Rei's face turns red as she recalls that I get a little friendly while I am sleeping. She finally stops with the shaking and I start rubbing my eyes, "Senpai! You have to get up we have to perform today!" I blink a few times before looking over at the clock, "Oh Shit!" My arms come up and Rei thrown into the floor as I jump out of the bed. "Stop goofing off Rei and get ready!" Cloths get thrown everywhere till I find a pair of low cut jeans with big holes in them and a orange tube top while Rei is rubbing her butt and wondering how she is the one goofing off. I run out of the room then stop to look back in, "Get moving Rei! I need help with my hair!" I give her a wink before a run into the bathroom.

WC: 204/1128
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Asakano Seiki

Luckily for me, that day passes on and I am able to leave the set with a bit more stage experience under my belt. Since I started in this acting business, immediately noticed the difference in the way the stars are treated when compared to the rest of the crew. My desire was to become a star one-day, an ideal further coaxed by my uncle, shady uncle’s friend, and agent. I knew it wouldn’t all come in a day; my current gigs were brutal reminders of that.

With the coming of a new day, a bit of light filters into my average ‘young man’ room consisting of clothes scattered on the floor, a box of napkins on my night stand, sports magazines and training equipment. Of course there was a bed, dresser, TV and a desk beneath the clutter as well. After the opening of my eyes, I would remain in the bed for a while, simply looking up in a state between getting up and staying down. My mind rolls over the fact that I needed to get Natsuki something for her birthday, but I didn’t know what types of things she would like. I could get her cool things like training equipment or bacon, but something told me those weren’t appropriate presents for a girl. I give a soft sigh as my hand rises up and rubs my eyes beneath my teal bangs. It was a bother; I didn’t want to be deemed a bad boyfriend. As with any young man, my mind easily wanders to breast. There is a connection made between breasts and my predicament and I remember that there was someone who could help me. “Haruka,” I murmur as I pull my hand from my face. Leaning up in my bed, I turn to the side to notice my cell on the nightstand. I reach for it and open it to see no missed calls. I thumb in Haruka number before holding the phone to my ear. I hoped that she wasn’t busy today.

339 : Current
1233 : Total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:24 pm

~Party All Night Long~

Haruka rolls over in her bed after the phone rings a few times. Her hand hits the nightstand a few times before she finally gets a hold of the phone and pulls it under the covers with her to answer it with a sleepy voice. "Hello?

"Hey Senpai... You think Seiki is going to get you something for you birthday?" I grin as I look over at her in the mirror for a moment as we put on our makeup. "No not really. I wouldn't mind if he does but know him it'll be something stupid or some food." Rei rubs her lips together as I go on. "I honestly don't know why I keep him around sometimes, he's so oblivious and self-centered sometimes." Rei looks over at me, "You seem to have a lot of fun when you're around him though." My face turns a little blush before I smile and nod. "Yeah, he does make me laugh and it is always fun watching him make an idiot out of himself."

WC: 172/1300
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Asakano Seiki

Haruka’s sleepy voice! I find it super effective as it seemed almost like a heated moan. Composing my imagination, I respond, “Haruka…” I pause for a moment. I think to myself, ‘Oh crap! Of course she’s asleep… what time is it?’ I hadn’t even thought to look at the time before calling her, something pretty rude of me. Since I had gone ahead and called her, I figure to myself that I might as well tell her what I wanted. I continue, “It’s me. Seiki. I was wondering… if you were busy today. I wanted to use you for something if I could.” I would see if she were busy first, then I’d tell her what I needed her for; it seemed to make sense in my mind. Then again, I didn’t necessarily have to go today, but there weren’t many days I would be free between now and Saturday.

150 : Current
1383 : Total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

~Party All Night Long~

Haruka sets up in her bed ,still wearing the dress she wore to the party she went to the night before. Her face turns reds and she nervously starts to play with her jacked up hair that is sticking up all over the place. "I.. I.. I.. I really do not know what say... Umm I guess I'm.. not busy.. b.. but.. I'm not really sure about something like..." At this point she was pushing her two index fingers together, "I'm not experience in things like that so I'm a little nervous to agree to it.. and what about Nee-san?"

I sneeze and Rei looks at me as we are packing up the equipment, "You're not getting a cold are you?" She puts her hand on my forehead as I answer. "I don't think so.. maybe it is just some dust in the air or something like that. I wouldn't worry about it much."

WC: 154/1454
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Asakano Seiki

My visage lightens a bit as she seems receptive to the idea. A soft smile comes to my face due to the fact that I felt half the battle was won; all I needed to do would be to set things up and move from there. It seemed almost as if she knew exactly what I was talking about, but I was sure she was being modest about not having much experience. There wasn’t really much reason for me to go into detail if she already got the gist of what I wanted. I coax on, “that’s great! We can do it today then if you’re not busy! Even though this is going to be for your sister, I would prefer if you keep helping me between me and you. When I give it to her, I want it to be a good surprise.” In my eagerness I may have left out a few things, but I was sure she got where I was going with this; I mean, it was obvious. “So when and where can I meet you?”

180 : Current
1563 : Total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:04 am

~Party All Night Long~

The look of shock and confusion comes over Haruka's face as the phone slides out of her hand, "But I thought.. that they.. had already done that..." I light goes off in Haruka's missunderstanding mind and her fist taps the palm of her hand. "I got! Seiki-kun is sexually inexperience as well! And because Nee-san is experienced and so aggrieve he is having a hard to making his move! I wonder if he gets sweaty palms and freak out like I do..." She looks down at the phone and picks it. "Hold on just a sec!" She drops the phone and jumps out of the bed and starts ding through a stack of love tip magazines and dating books. Finding the one she was looking for she opens it up and flips through the pages. "Tip number one.. wear something short.. No I need to know where to go! Why did I have to go to an all girls school! I'm sure a normal girl would know what to do... That is it I'll ask a normal girl what to do!" She picks up the house phone and starts hitting the numbers.

Waiting for the elevator to come up I hear my phone ring. With a sigh I drag it out of my pocket and flip it open, "I told you that I would come for dinner ok, but I'm not doing any parties." My sisters voice comes through the phone. "Oh a date huh..." She goes on, "That isn't a date that is a booty call sis... I thought you was still a..." I pull the phone away from my hear as her voice gets louder. "Ok, Ok, I get it.. go to the mall try on some skimpy outfits to get him worked up then go to a hotel and pop your cheery... Oh wear something short.. and red. Red always looks good on you." The sound of thanks comes from her and Rei looks at me. "I really don't know what is wrong with that girl. She can't let a guy touch her with a ten foot pole without flipping out." Rei looks away, "There is nothing wrong with being pure." I just grin, "That is odd to hear from someone with wording hands." Rei's face turns red.

Throwing the book off to the side, Haruka goes back to the bed and feels around for the phone for a moment before finding it. "Umm Seiki-kun.. how about the we meet at the mall at umm one?"

WC: 419/1873
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:15 am

Asakano Seiki

After I ask the question there is a bit of silence. I am confused for the moment as I speak, “hello… hello…” a few times in a lost manner. I am able to hear things rustling in the background. No stranger to Haruka ignoring me on the phone while she did other things or spoke to other people, I simply assume that I’ve been put on hold. “Geez,” I murmur, “she could have at least asked me to hold.” She comes back and tells me to hold on and once again I am placed on hold. I stretch slightly and scratch my side before turning in bed so that my feet would come to the floor and I would be sitting upright. I figure she must being going through her day planner or something like that. It must be complicated being rich, but then again, with no jobs, what did rich people really have to do? After a while, she comes back to the line and I am given a time. The mall at one didn’t sound too bad, I would be able to make that with no problem. “All right,” I agree. I was glad that I was going to be able to get this over with. Getting Natsuki a gift had me anxious, but I was a bit relieved that I would have help during the process. I conclude, “I’ll see you then.” There is a short pause before I speak, “…and I really want to thank you for doing this with me. I knew it had to be you who helped me.” I chuckle bashfully, “I guess no one else would do, but Haruka-chan.”

277 : Current
1840 : Total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:38 am

~Party All Night Long~

Haruka's face turns red as she gives a nervous giggle. She really wasn't sure what to say so she says the only thing that pops in her head. "Um It's nothing really. Anything to help out Nee-san.. Um I'm going to go get ready now!" With that said the call is ended and a poof of smoke comes from Haruka as she falls over the bed. She lies there for a moment before popping back up makes a fist, "Come on Haruka! You can do this! Nee-san said to wear something sort and red.. then I have to pop a cheery..." About that time a house maid walk by and looks in. "Miss. Haruka is there anything you need?" Haruka looks over at the maid, "Alice.. Nee-san told me to pop a cheery. Could you go get me one please?" A sweat bead comes down the maids cheek, "Um Yes, Miss... but I don't think that is the same type of cheery Miss Natsuki was talking about..." The maid murmur the last part to herself as she left the room. Haruka points to the closet, "Ok now time to find something short and red! Oh I know Nee-san left a cute skirt and a low cut shirt I can wear!" Cloths are thrown about till she finds what she is looking for and then while she was trying to get them on she falls over. "They are too small! Damn Nee-san and her little waist! On to plain B! The little red dress!" After a few hours Haruka finally gets ready and heads to the mall in the little red dress that she keeps pull at and black knee high boots. She waits at the mean entrance. There is a large crowd like normal and live music is playing from somewhere near by.

WC: 303/2176
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Asakano Seiki

In normal fashion, the call is ended and I find myself on the end of a hasty retreat. I was starting to get used to it, and I figured it was a thing that rich people did. They seemed pretty short and snippy on TV, so there was a chance the stereotyped behavior was actually based on real life. I close the phone in my palm and look up. “All right!” I say to myself to ready myself for the day, “I’ll make sure to get Natsuki a present that will make her happy!” With that I stand, getting out of bed and proceed through the various procedurals in getting ready for the day.

After the shower, dressing was pretty easy; I just had to find some clean jeans, my sneakers and a tee shirt. After cooking breakfast and serving my mother, who was resting in her bed and myself, I inform her while eating said breakfast with her, sitting on the corner of her bed, that I was going out to find a present for Natsuki. I was told behind a kind smile to make sure I found a nice gift and I assured my mother I’d get something appropriate. After breakfast, I clean up. After washing the dishes, I look up to see that it was about time to go. I dry my hands, gather my things for the day and make my way to the garage and ultimately my motorcycle. There is a blaring of the engine as I make my way out of our drive way and into the streets of East City.

After driving for a while, I navigate the mall parking lot where I find a park for my bike. After parking, I make my way to the mall where I notice a familiar figure by the entrance amongst a crowd of passerbys moving in and out of the shopping center. I pause for a moment as I notice the little red dress. Swallowing, I assure myself that I was only to look at my girlfriend (and the gives on the DVDs who didn’t count because they weren’t ‘real’) in that manner. I continue towards Haruka, waving my hand and calling out, “hey!” After making it to her, I smile, “hope I didn’t keep you waiting. I think this was a great place to meet up. Man, there’s a lot of people here today.”

400 : Current
2240 : Total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Party All Night Long   Party All Night Long EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:33 am

~Party All Night Long~
Band Wars!

The Battle of the bands! Each band get to play five songs, and we were up next. I stand there with my arms crossed wearing a long black coat with the sleeves roll that has our logo, which looks a lot like the logo of Gurren Lagann, on the back and flames at the hem, as I look at the crowd as the band on stage plays their last song. See all those people out there makes may heart race... The feel was almost better then sex.. or maybe it is better.. or like sex with a group of people maybe I think they have a name for that but... I'm pulled from my thoughts as the song ends and spokesman goes out the stage. It will be our turn to go on next. Turning around I about fall down from shock as Rei was standing behind me."God Rei don't be so... why do you have that wizard hat and cloak on?" She lifts the end of the hat up, "It makes me nervous when they can see my face..." I sigh, and then Kazu comes along with nothing but his boxer on. "Umm, where are your clothes?" He looks down and just grins, "Um well I get hot while I'm playing so I thought I would be like Adrian Young, but then I thought you would get mad if I was naked so I'll just play in my boxer!" a sweat bead comes down my cheek and then Ikki comes up. "Dude you going to play in your boxer?!" Kazu nods, "Hell I'll get naked too!" The three of us point and shut at Ikki in unison. "No way!" He blinks at us. I put my hand over my face. "Just get on the stage..." Ikki looks Kazu and shrugs before they take their places. I look at Rei and pull the tip of the hat down, "It's just like we done it expo. Keep your head clear and just focus on the notes... You look really cute in that by the way." I give her a wink before grabbing my guitar and taking the center of the stage facing Kazu. I look over at Ikki and the Rei to make sure they are ready before taking in a deep breath and giving Kazu a nod. He taps the cymbals and I turn around to microphone...