Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Depths of The Deep (DKC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Depths of The Deep (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:33 pm

The Depths of The Deep (DKC) Lance_12

Though I had only been to The Deep once or twice before, I found it a good place to get away from the city and train. There was no way you would run into any humans and you would always run into something else to fight, that was clear the day I ran into Shou in this place and ended up teaming up with Shou in a fight for our lives against some demons in the forest. Since I was still unsure if I could handle a demon while in my human form, I decided to change into my woylf form before venturing to deep into the the dark forest. I knew if I ran into anything in my woylf form I would be able to handle it with ease. Shortly after transforming and making my way deeper into the forest I had still not ran into any demons that I could fight against, and this was beginning to get on my nerves, I came to this place to fight demons and here I had yet to run into any of the things. Since I had not came across any demons to fight against, I decided to make my presence more known to the things, maybe that would help draw them to me. With the decision made, I came to rest on a limb of a tree and glanced around for a moment before lifting my snout into the air and let forth a long, loud wolfish howl. After the howl, I lowered my head and glanced around, there, perhaps that will draw all these demons to me so I can have a real challenge.

Post WC: 275
Total WC: 275

The Depths of The Deep (DKC) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:53 pm

The Depths of The Deep (DKC) Adrian10

Adrian was hammering a stake into the ground, frowning as the howl of the wolf filled his ears. Standing he adjusted Goranova at his hip, frowning as he stood there. His eyes glanced left, then right before he walked away from his temple hom in the Deep. Adrian had only been back from his Goddess' presence shortly. He wasn't all well off out here, but he had his advantages. The sleeves of his Yakuta were long and bulky coming down to cover his arms and anything he wore on them. His eyes narrowed before he walked into the forest.

His eyes narrowed behind the porcelain mask. He frowned as he moved, his dark robes blending in with the shadows of the trees. The ivory hilt of the Sword of Light was the only thing he wore on him that wasn't dark. His blood red sash held the sheathed weapon to him. He was ready for just about anything and everything in the world. And if anything came down to it he wouldn't allow anyone near his temple that weren't what he considered allies. And demons or creatures coming near his home weren't anywhere near allies. The howl brought memories flooding back to Adrian, though he wasn't sure if it was the same werewolf or not. He had to be careful around them. But he'd held his own against them on a full moon, and there was no full moon in the sky.

(242/242)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Slowly, I shifted my gaze as I glanced around the forest around me, so far their were no signs my howl had caught the attention of anything, however only time would tell if it had indeed caught the attention of something that called this forest home. While shifting my gaze as I looked around at the forest around me, I began to grow a bit impatient at the lack of demons coming to investigate my howling. As I stopped looking around and rested my gaze upon the forest in front of me, I watched it for a moment before raising my snout towards the sky once again, however this time I didn't let forth another howl, this time I began to sniff at the air lightly. As I took in short breaths of air through my nose, I search for the scents of demons or at least creatures I hoped would turn out to be demons if they showed up. After a few seconds of idly sniffing at the air, a gust of wind pushed into me. As the gust of wind hit me, I sniffed a bit more and caught the scent of someone. After catching the scent, I lowered my head and glanced around, my eyes once again scanning the forest in search of whoever the scent came from.

Post WC: 221
Total WC: 496

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Walking into a small clearing Adrian closed his eyes. He waited patiently holding his breath as he listened. He heard nothing but the wind blowing all around him. He breathed slowly as he stood there, his eyes opening as he looked around slowly. Normally creatures in the forest stayed away from demons. Animals were more aware than humans were. They could see spirits, and flee from them. And the Deep usually didn't have many animals this far in. It was unusual to hear the howl of a wolf, though it had to be a werewolf, in Adrian's mind.

Frowning he looked around, trying to spot where it was that the hunter was. Creatures usually avoided Adrian, and they couldn't stand to be around him or any other demons. He grumbled to himself tilting his head as he looked and listened. He had to know where the enemy was to fight.

(150/392)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:20 pm

As the wind blew once more, I caught more of the scent, there was no mistaking the scent of a human. With the scent, I shifted my attention to the direction of the human and paused for a moment as I thought about what to do. There was no sign of a demon yet, however, there was a damned human. It only took a moment of thought before the focus of my attention shifted, shifting from the demons I was in search of to this human that I was smelling. If no demons were going to show up for me to fight then I would have to go find them and who's to say I couldn't fight with a little human on my hunt for prey. With my mind made up, I descended from the tree and made my way into the dense brush, heading for the scent of the human.

Post WC: 151
Total WC: 647

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 am

Adrian heard movement and turned, his hand moving to the ivory hilt of the sword of light. His eyes narrowed as he listened, the noise coming closer. But try as he might he couldn't tell where it was coming from. He set his jaw and frowned as he stood there. He didn't know what was going to happen. Was there going to be a fight or was this nothing more than the beast's attempt to get to know him. He waited, his eyes glancing left then right as he tried to let his senses guide him.

He breathed slowly, his fingers slowly curling in, his hands balling into fists. He waited, willing adrenaline into his body. He had to get his body under control as he stood there, not sure what was happening. Fear was something he would not allow to show. Not with his oath to his Goddess so fresh to his mind. Fear was something a Knight didn't let defeat him. Courage wasn't the absence of fear. It was the bravery to stand up to it.

(178/570)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:46 am

As the scent of human began to grow stronger, I knew I was on the right path as I made my way through the woods, slowly working my way towards what was now my prey. When I could finally see some of the figure through the foliage, I came to a stop and glanced over what I could see of the figure. I held my ground for a moment longer before I began to move, this time I began to circle around. Working my way around to the side as I thought on how to go about 'playing' with this human. After a few paces to the side, I came to a stop and once again looked over the human. As I got fed up with thinking on what to do, I decided to simply take action. With this decision made up, I jumped from the foliage into the clearing and landed in a crouch, sinking low to the ground as I looked to the human. As I looked upon the human, my gaze shifted around it as I searched for weapons, my lips curling back to reveal my teeth as I began to let out a low growl.

Post WC: 199
Total WC: 846

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm

"Aww. Aren't you cute," he said, grinning as he looked right at the werewolf, "You don't honestly think that the, 'I'm going to bite you' defense is going to make me run screaming into the woods do you?"

It was probably useless to speak to the creature in front of him. But he wasn't going to just fight and be done with it. His head tilted lightly as he stood there, frowning as he folded his arms over his chest, his eyes narrowing. The beast didn't frighten him, though he was sure that the werewolf in front of him was powerful. He stood there, his eyes narrowing before he nodded lightly.

"Aguaiem maha maveil!" he said, invoking the power of the Seven Star Shield.

The spiritual shield formed, as the swordsman willed, bringing his defenses up. Shrugging he slid into a fighting stance, grinning. Adrian wasn't an unarmed fighter, he was only ready, because of the connection he had with his Sword. The instant this thing tried to do anything he would be ready.

(174/744)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:28 pm

As I knelt there in a crouch, I watched the human and listened as he began speaking to me. Did he just call me cute? Though he had spoke and seemed like he had taunted me, I held my ground for the moment and simply watched the human, watching him to see what he would do, would he attack first, or would I have to.. From the way he was acting I could tell he wasn't afraid of me, but we were going to change that quickly, as soon as I ripped off an arm he would know to fear us. When he spouted out some babble, I frowned lightly as I looked at him, was that a chant he just used or did he just say some crazy crap because he is a little off his rocker.

The frown faded from my face and was quickly replaced with another low growl as I looked at the human standing before me. " .. No, but you will be afraid when I begin ripping you to pieces human. " I stated in a low, gruff tone, clawing at the ground before I began to raise from the ground. Raising up, I stood fully and let forth another loud howl. However, unlike my last howl, this one was different, the howl, not only carrying a wave of sound, also supported a twofold wave of force to go along with it, one part of the wave being strong enough to knock the man back, should it hit, and the second part dealing damage to the man, again, should it hit him.

Post WC: 267
Total WC: 1113
Tech: Sonic Howl

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Adrians arms came up defensively, his arms crossing over his face, his body slowly sliding back as he trembled. He slid back away from his opponent before shaking it off. Growling he willed the Devil's Teardrop to his hand as he drew Goranova from the sheath at his hip. The black metal and crystaline blue blades shot out as he lept forward, the weapons arcing toward the werewolf's shoulders.

He wasn't stupid, and the attack had hurt, but he wasn't in nearly as much pain as a normal human. He was actually grinning! He wasn't as powerful as the werewolf or most of the demons in the woods. But he had many things over them. But this thing was different. It was strong and powerful. It was something he was going to have to work for.

(134/878)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 am

It seemed this human was stronger then some of the others I had faced, he was able to shrug off the effects of my howl. When a weapon appeared in the man's hand, I glanced at it for a moment before my gaze shifted back to his face. Moments after he had one weapon he was leaping for me and another appeared in his hand as he came right at me. As the man brought his attacks down upon me, I brought my arms up above me and readied myself for the attack as he brought it down upon me. With my arms up acting as a shield and my body readied for the attack, I offered the man's attack the best defense I could in the hopes that it would be enough to block his attack and at the most nullify as much of the potential damage his blades could do to me.

Post WC: 154
Total WC: 1267
Action: Block + Toughness

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:52 am

His blades were blocked, before he grinned stepping back as he sheathed goranova. He stood there, staring at the werewolf before him. His head tilted, frowning as he stood there. He frowned, resting the blade of the Devil's teardrop on his shoulder. His eyes narrowed as he stared at the werewolf. This had to be a different one. It had spoken to him!

"You're not the same werewolf. What the hell is going on here. Where did you come from? I don't understand what the fuck is going on here." he said, frowning as he stood there. "This makes no fucking sense. I really don't get this, why the hell are you here and attacking if you're going to talk to someone?"

(122/1,000)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:29 am

My block was effective in buffering a great deal of the damage and forcing the man back after his attack. After repulsing the initial attack, the man pulled back and his demeanor seemed to change. As he began to babble once again, I listened to him for a moment. From what he was saying it sounded as if he mistook me for another woylf. His babbling was starting to make me even more angry. As the human finished speaking, I let out a sharp growl, " Who said I want to talk human! " There was a brief pause before I continued speaking, " Atrum lux lucis fulsi quod trucido! " I yelled out, uttering a single chant. This chant, if not interrupted or stopped would instantly begin drawing latent magical energy from the area around me, to a collection behind me and begin to take the form of an amorphous form that would attach its self to my back. Once it was attached to my back two tendrils would snake out from around behind me, one of the two instantly launching off, heading straight for the human, as it drew closer the end of the tendril would shift into a wolf head before going into bite its target Adrian.

Post WC: 210
Total WC: 1477
Actoin: Familiar

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Adrian's eyes narrowed as the beast began chanting. Adrian's own mouth began chanting just as quickly, casting his own spell as the Familiar formed. His body didn't move as he stood there, his breathing slow and steady. He didn't move in the slightest as the spell lashed out at him. He finished the chant quickly and smirked as several sutra flew from his sleeves, flying out and attaching to trees as far as thirty feet out.

"Wipe clean the powers of darkness, and purify the land!" he chanted, willing the spell into existance.

The spells cast by both combatants went off quickly. Adrian grunted, raising his arm protectively as he was thrown off his feet by the spell cast by the werewolf. He rolled twice before he came up on his feet. He had let go of the Devil's Teardrop in his roll so he didn't cut or impale himself. Coming to his feet the accursed sword appeared in his hand with a swirl of black mist.

"What's the matter? Can't howl me into submission?!" he demanded as he stood there.

He growled low in his throat and began charging. He shot head first toward his opponent as he drew the Devil's Teardrop back, his other hand drawing Goranova holding it in a defensive position.

(215/1,215)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Seconds before my familiar hit the human, he yelled something and brought his arms up to use as a shield to block the attack, though it still hit him and knocked him back. After knocking him back, I grinned faintly as I watched the human roll back before he finally climbed back to his feet and yelled at me before he charged straight for me. As he charged straight for me, what would have happened would have been my familiar lashing out at the man as he charged me, but it was at this point that I realized that my familiar was gone. After realizing my familiar had disappeared I immediately switched ideas and since the human was charging straight for me, I decided to let forth another howl, this howl, like the other was intended to have force behind it, enough to cause damage to the human and push him back like before.

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

The shockwave that had come from the earlier howl never came. He grinned, his weapons drawn back, the blades running down against his forearms. His body shot forward moving much faster than even Lance could in human form. Adrian was obviously no normal human. His blades flashed out the Devil's Teardrop coming up in a quick arc as Adrian brought his right arm up almost in a jabbing motion. The blade was aimed to cut along the werewolf's face as Adrian's body turned.

As he turned, his other arm came up, the crystal blue blade of the sword of light coming out in a backwards stabbing motion. The swordsman's hand didn't leave the ivory hilt as his body shifted once more to face his opponent. His arms crossed as the Devil's teardrop spun over the back of his right hand. As he caught the handle of the black bladed bastard sword, he brought it down in the follow-up motion to his combo. It was something that was sloppy, not yet refined. It would require work, but with the trio of attacks it was dangerous to be so close to the swordsman.

(191/1,406)
(Used: Jinsoku Slashes)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:40 am

This isn't right, the howl was suppose to knock the man back and prevent him from getting any closer to me, but something was wrong, the howl had no effect on him, not like it had before, instead he continued to charge right through what I thought would have been a blast of force strong enough to knock the man back, but that wasn't the case, instead it seemed to have only been a normal howl.

Before I could really react to the human's charge he was upon me, moving much faster then a normal human would have been able to move. As he came close to me he swung out with one of his swords, bringing the blade up and taking a swipe at my face. Since I didn't have time to dodge the attack his blade made contact with my face, the blade swiping up the left side of my face across my cheek, moving up over my eye. Instantly pain began to rush though my head causing me to let out a roar of pain as I reached up, grabbing my face. At first, I stood there holding my face, covering the now injured left side of my face with my hand. It wasn't until a few moments later, when I felt the second strike from the human, the metal blade of another sword begin to sink into my chest, that I jerked back and tried to take a few steps back away from the man so I could put some distance between us and attempt to recover from the wound on my face.

Post WC: 266
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:52 am

"BAD DOG! SIT!" he shouted, standing there, glaring at the werewolf.

He shifted his grip in his weapons as he backed away from his opponent. He would have to measure how this werewolf took the next step in this fight. Adrian was already in more pain than he cared to admit. He frowned as he stood there, his head tilting lightly. He watched his opponent carefully. He had to be very careful or else. If the Werewolf were to press the attack Adrian wouldn't be able to fight him off very much longer. The swordsman was already feeling the strength starting to leave him, slowly.

(105/1,511)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 am

Backing away, I tried to keep my gaze fixed on the human and be ready for any sudden attacks from him but with the damaging of my left eye and the amount of pain I was in I found it hard to keep my focus on the man. When the man made the comment about me being a dog, I manged to muster a somewhat light growl, but still a growl non the less. The growl faded quickly as my attention shifted back to my injuries. Bringing my free hand up, I ran it over the wound on my chest. As I ran my hand over the wound on my chest, I glanced down at it for a moment before looking back to the man that had attacked me, with my one uncovered eye, I was able to see that the man had moved away from me while my attention wasn't on him, was he giving up? Damn it, I need to attack him while his defenses are down. I thought to myself, but at this point I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do that, the injury to the side of my face was still causing a great deal of pain. Not only was I in a great deal of pain, I was still trying to figure out what the human had done in order to make my attacks ineffective against him, he had been chanting so was it some kind of magic that I didn't know about or did my magic leave me...

Post WC: 259
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Sheathing the Devil's Teardrop at his hip, Adrian grinned. He moved slowly, circling around his opponent. Goranova had dealt more damage to the werewolf than Adrian had expected. Then again he'd never used it againat a werewolf before. It appeared the Sword of Light worked it's magic even on those that were possessed by demons, regardless of what kind. His eyes narrowed behind his mask as he pointed the glowing blue blade at the werewolf in front of him. He was just grinning as he stood there, waiting patiently.

"So tell me. What exactly do you have against humans? Somewhere inside you there has to be at least a part of you that's still human. Or do you have problems with me?" he demanded. "Speak boy!"

Adrian didn't care if the werewolf was bothered by the insult. His shield faded away, but he could summon it again. He was in more pain than he wanted to admit. But the Werewolf had to be in just as much pain. The two of them were pretty evenly matched, at least while adrian had the Sword of Light on his side. Then again at this point the werewolf could be helpful.

"You wanna call this fight off? Or do I take your remaining eye AND leave you out here to be slain by the Ogres?"

(222/1,733)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 pm

I kept my gaze fixed on the human as he began to move slowly. If he got behind me I would be wide open to another attack from him, so I couldn't let him get behind me I also couldn't let my guard down around him. So far it seemed the human wasn't going to follow through with another set of attacks, he had put his sword away, however that didn't mean he had other types of attacks he could use against me, he did do something to make it so I couldn't use my magic against him. When he pointed the glowing sword at me, I flinched and pulled back some, expecting him to unleash another attack, however he didn't, he simply pointed the weapon at me.

As he began speaking to me, I listened to what he had to say, when he yelled at me, I let out another growl. Damn this human, why should I tell him anything. What I should be doing is ripping this man to shreds. But for some reason I feel really weak, much like I do when I am in my human form. Damn it what did this human do to me, the instant I am no longer in pain and feel normal I'll make sure to slaughter him. When the human spoke again, I thought on what he said. With the way I was feeling and what he had done to me, I wasn't sure if I could continue this fight with him, though I didn't like the threat about taking my other eye, " .... Fine. " At this point, despite wanting to end this humans life I didn't have the strength to do such a thing, not to mention the pain.

Post WC: 291
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 pm

With that he drew the Devil's Teardrop from his hip before tossing it aside. The weapon slammed into the trunk of a tree. As it flew from him he spun the glowing Sword of Light before he slid his sword into the sheath. He frowned as he stood there, before bowing to the werewolf, a grin crossing his face.

"It's my pleasure to meet you, my dear puppy. My name is fu Leng, I am the ruler of this forest. And you are...?" he asked standing there

This werewolf was different than the one he'd met long before. He was stronger, and he could hold his own much more than he could back then but he had quite a way to go before he got to that level. He frowned thinking of the difference in strength between himself and the werewolf he'd encountered just now. But as he thought of the headway he'd made since then he had fought that fight. He'd barely escaped with his life, but now, he had more than enough power to take on even the strongest of demons in these woods.

(186/1,919)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Though I had agreed not to fight this human any further, at this point, I still did not let my guard down as I watched him. After all, this could be some sort of trick in order to get me to let my guard down so he could strike me down. However, I was relieved to know that this little bout was now called off even though I still kept my guard up just in case the human was playing some game. Now that it had been ended I could give my injuries my full attention, however, I knew the one on my chest would be fine, I could already feel it healing, it was the one on my face that I am more worried about, I feared the man's strike may have gotten not just my face, but my eye as well and if that were the case I may be blind in my left eye.. When he asked the question, I paused for a moment, and for the moment, decided not to give this human my name. However, I had also come to the conclusion that I needed to change back in order to conserve my strength and energy, this meant I had to change back, but I wasn't sure if I could trust this person enough to change back, I would be exposing myself to any number of attacks from him while I went through the transformation process.

Post WC: 241
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:59 am

"Well... We should get you something to eat. Come on. I'll take you to my place. Food, water, and you can rest there. All I ask is that you show honor and don't attack me while we're there." he said, smiling.

He turned, walking away, back toward the temple he was calling home. He wandered inside coming out with a robe for lance. He didn't see any clothing on the werewolf but then again it was possible they just magiced away somehow. But Adrian would have to see him turn back if that was the case. Taking a large hunk of jerky he smirked biting into it.

(107/2,026)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm

I remained silent, still thinking over weather or not to transform back or remain as I am right now, however I knew I couldn't remain like this forever, at some point I would have to change back, I'm just not sure I can trust this human. At first, when he began to walk away, I held my ground, watching the man as he began to walk away until finally I began to follow after him. Though I still didn't trust this human, I needed to take a moment and recover from the injuries he had inflicted upon me and there is a chance I may encounter other demons if I go off on my own to recover but if I go with the human he may protect me while I recover from my injuries.

With the decision made I followed after the human back to the place he lead me to. Coming up to his temple I glanced around before I looked back at him, glancing at the robe he had. With what the man had said earlier before leading me to his temple, I didn't think he would out right attack me while we are here, it seemed he held up some sort of honor when around his home, perhaps I could use that to my benefit and change back without being attacked.

Since he wasn't going to attack me, I decided to take the opportunity and begin to transformation back to my human form. As the transformation back into my human form began, I gave one last look at the male, my gaze shifting into a faint glare as I looked at him, before I turned my attention away from the male as the transformation began to work its way through my body. Unfortunately, I was already in a deal of pain from the short lived battle I had just had with the human, and the that pain only grew more as the transformation back to human worked its way through my body.

As the transformation continued to run its coarse through me, I ended up toppling over in pain, letting out more cries of pain as the transformation practically reorganized my insides and build so it was that of a humans. When the transformation neared the end, the wolf pelt began to fall from me and disintegrated as it fell to the ground. When the transformation was finished, I lay on the ground naked and curled into a slight ball and shaking as I held the left side of my face.

Post WC: 421
Total WC: 3109

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:12 am

Adrian chewed on the bite of jerky he took as he stood there, watching the werewolf transform. He pulled Goranova from his sash, sheath and all, and set it aside. He stuck the remainder of the jerky in his mouth, holding it with his teeth as he moved toward Lance. He frowned as the male curled up on the ground. He shook his head lightly and draped the warm robe over the naked male. Sitting on the porch of the temple he stared at the male while eating.

He offered some of his jerky to the male, not saying anything as he chewed on the spiced meat, savoring the flavor as he stuck it between his cheek and his jaw. His eyes closed as he savored the sensation of taste. It had been a while since he'd stopped to enjoy his meal.

"You should eat. Get your strength back up, your wound will heal on it's own. Your kind heal fast." he said, looking out at the woods.

(168/2,194)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:30 am

I heard the male get up but I remained on the ground curled up, though the transformation was finished the pain that it caused still remained within me. When I felt the robe come to rest upon me, I lifted my head to look up at the male, as I looked up at him I fould I couldn't see anything on my left side and the pain from the injury to my face was still with me. With the robe draped over me, I brought a hand up and lightly gripped the fabric as I looked over at the male as he had came to rest on a porch and now was offering me something to eat. I shifted my gaze to the piece of jerky he was offering me and looked at it for a moment before looking back at him. At first, I remained still but when he spoke up, I began to move. With a groan, I reached out and quickly snatched the jerky from his hand and began to nibble at the dried meat. After a nibble or two, I stuffed the rest of the jerky into my mouth, devouring it within a matter of seconds. After finishing off the jerky I brought a hand up and lightly placed it over my left eye and let out a light groan, " M-My eye.. " there was a brief pause before I continued speaking, " I can't see. "

Post WC: 242
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 am

"Your sight will return once your eye has finished healing. I've seen your kind recover from worse." he said, shrugging.

He had no idea how far their healing powers went, but he'd seen werewolves recover from more in the woods. True that it had been on a full moon, but still he knew he had to have dealt more damage to the first werewolf he'd encountered. His eyes narrowed as he chewed on more jerky. He pulled a bottle of wine from behind the door of the temple. Popping the cork he took a swig from it before offering it to the werewolf.

"You have nothing to worry about here. I wont attack you unprovoked." he said, nodding. "I hold honor higher than most do these days."

(127/2,321)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 am

As he spoke about my ability to heal and how it would restore my eye and sight, I frowned faintly. How did he know so much about my kind, was he like me or had he fought ones like me before. As I thought on the mans words, I slowly shifted and moved so I was now sitting up and facing the man with the robe pulled over me to keep my body covered. When he offered me the drink, I leaned towards it and sniffed the air some to get a good smell of what it was. When I smelt it wasn't water I shook my head faintly as I pulled back and began looking down at the ground, " .. Do you have any water? " I asked, glancing up from the ground at the man before my gaze fell back to the ground.

Post WC: 146
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 am

"Yeah I put it in there." he said, pointing into the temple. "There's a barrel, drink as much as you want, it's all fresh and clean."

He'd taken great care to insure that it was. There wasn't running water out here but he had been out in places worse than this. Adrian was a survivor. He could start a fire without tools, clean water, find food. There were many different things he could do on his own. Though the life here was harder than it was in the city. But it was better for him here. He had to get better and in the city it would be much harder.

(110/2,431)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:45 pm

When he pointed into the temple, I shifted my gaze and looked back to where he had pointed. After looking back where the man had pointed for a moment, I looked back at him and slowly climbed to my feet. Once I was standing up, I began to move, moving past the man and into the temple. As I stepped into the temple, I glanced around before moving over to the barrel of water he had made mention of. Coming to the barrel, I sniffed at the water some, though he had told me it was clean, I still had to make sure this was no trap set into motion by the man. Since the water didn't smell strange, I glanced around before noticing a cup next to the barrel. Reaching down, I picked up the cup and used it to scoop out some of the water before bringing the cup up to my mouth and tipping it up before I began to gulp down the water it contained.

Post WC: 169
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Adrian didn't bother following the male with his eyes. He knew where the water barrel was, and where everything else was in his home. He just sat there on the porch, chewing on the piece of jerky he'd brought out with him. He stared up at the sky, watching it as he sat there. He wasn't sure if he was going to regret bringing the werewolf here or not, but he was certainly not going to be bothered.

"We're all just shadows, moving through the past. So where do you intend to move onto? The future? The present? Or are you just the kind of guy that just thinks of today, and nothing else matters but the here and now?" he asked, turning slightly toward the wolf, glancing over his shoulder.

(131/2,562)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

After the cup was empity, I dipped it back into the barrel of water and filled it again before I brought it up to my lips and began to sip from it. While sipping from the second cup of water I heard the man ask his questions, after the question, I took another sip as I thought over his question, remaining silent until I finally decided to answer his question. " We cannot move into the past, we can only move into the future. That is the cycle of time, always moving forwards and never moving back. If it could move back then.... then we could change things... but we cannot. We can only move forwards and attempt to change things that way, we can only try to make better the now and the future. " Pausing for a moment, I took another sip from the cup before I continued speaking, " So, I intend to move into the future, into whatever it may hold for me.. But I also live in the now and today, we cannot live in the future, we can simply look forward to it, we can only live in the present and attempt to ready ourselves for the future. " As I continued I turned my head to the side and looked over my shoulder back at the man, " .. There are things that matter to me... and to us. We need to get stronger, without power we are weak and powerless and if we are like that... we can be defeated. I won't let that happen.... " as I finished, I turned my attention back to the cup of water and began to finish the rest of the water in the cup.

Post WC: 289
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:11 am

Adrian smiled as he swallowed the last of his jerky. He sat there for a moment before he stretched lightly, yawning as he did. Standing he move a few feet out, his hand reaching out to stroke the bark of a tree. He sighed as he stood there, shaking his head. He turned back to the werewolf and smirked gently, shrugging lightly.

"My name is Adrian. And you are?" he asked, watching him as he stood there.

Adrian was smirking as he removed his mask, revealing his face to the werewolf. He slid the mask into his robes as he began to pace.

(103/2,665)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 am

Once again, after finishing off the water in the cup, I filled it again and began to drink from the newly filled cup as I awaited a response from the man. As I drank from the cup I could hear the man as he got up and began to move, however it sounded as if he was moving away so I didn't have to worry to much, he wasn't coming closer so he couldn't attack me with those swords of his.. When he finally began to speak, I paused for a moment in my sipping of the water and listened to his question before finishing off the rest of the water in the cup. Once the cup was empty, I set it down before turning around and looking at the man, now able to see his face since he removed his mask. With out his mask, I looked over his face for a moment before I began to make my way out of the temple once again, " My name... Lance. Lance is my name... Adrian. " As I finished speaking I came to a stop just out side the temple entrance, my gaze still fixed on the man.

Post WC: 199
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:33 am

"Well, Lance, you're free to stay as long as you will, I'm honored to have the company. But you're also free to leave whenever you choose. Should you find yourself here again then please stop by and rest should you need to. But I can't help but wonder why it is you came out here in the first place. I doubt you knew I was here, and would have come looking for me." he said, smirking as he stood there. "So did you come to train with demons? To hunt? What's up?"

(92/2,756)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 am

As the man welcomed me to his home and invited me to stay as long as I wanted and whenever I wanted, I tilted my head to the side faintly, my gaze still fixed on him. He was allowing me to stay even though I attacked him.. Not sure what to make of his offer, I decide to think on it for the time being, at the moment it would be wise to remain here and heal from my injuries, so I was somewhat stuck here, unless I wanted to go off on my own and risk it. When he asked the question, I tilted my head up right and took a few steps forwards as I shrugged my shoulders, " I had no knowledge of your presence in these woods. To be honest, I thought only demons lived in these woods. I came here to kill demons in order to grow stronger. I find it is some what easier to fight out here then it is to fight in the city. "

Post WC: 173
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 am

"Well there is no reason for us to fight anymore. You'll find demons all through these woods, though the occasional human or kami does come along. You'll have to be careful there are creatures out here more powerful than the two of us." he said, shrugging as he stood there.

Adrian just kept smiling lightly as he stood there. His hands disappeared into the long wide sleeves of the robe he wore. He turned his eyes up, looking at the sky once more just grinning the whole time.

(88/2,844)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:35 am

Since Adrian appeases to have been in these woods longer then myself, I decide to take what advice he has to give me. If there are things tougher then the two of us in these woods then I will have to be careful like he had said. Perhaps these woods would offer a good place for me to train in order to get stronger.. I keep my gaze fixed on Adrian, watching him a bit longer before I looked away from him, " What are you doing in this forest, is this where you live? ". Turning my gaze back to Adrian I slowly began to descent and finally sat down on the floor.

Post WC: 114
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:04 am

Dropping onto the porch Adrian lay back his arms locking behind his head as he smirked. His thoughts were going back and forth between several ideas, summoning up memories from deep in his mind. He wasn't sure what the future held. He could only hope to become something more. But that's how life went. One could only live in the moment and hope for the best. After that, he went where he was supposed to go.

"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it." he said, shrugging. "I left the city to become stronger. And now I often find myself wondering why I did that. Should I have stayed in school? Gotten a normal job? Or should I not live in the past?"

(128/2,972)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 pm

I looked at Adrian a moment longer before I slowly turned my gaze away from him and glanced around the forest around us before turning my gaze to the sky. My gaze remained on the sky for a moment before I heard Adrian as he began speaking. When he began speaking I shifted my gaze to him and watched him for a moment before looking away. As he ask the question, I shrugged my shoulders faintly before glancing to him, " If you burden yourself with the things of the past it will only consume you, especially if there is something in your past that you regret.. I cannot tell you what to do with your life, only you can decide what to do with your life. It could be said that we are the only ones in control of our destiny, we may be offered different choices to take, but it is up to us as to which of those choices we take in our life.. But, there are times when that decision is made for us and we can only go along with it because we are to weak to do anything about it... "

Post WC: 197
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:42 pm

"I suppose you're right. If you worry too much you think too hard. The what if's can drive someone insane if they get to you. But you might as well just not worry about anything at that pace. All in all, you need to be careful about life I suppose. But what's it like? The transformation I mean. Is it as painful as it looks, or do you not feel anything?" he asked, his eyes shifting to look at the other male.

(82/3,054)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:49 pm

As he began speaking I turned my gaze away from him and lowered it to the ground as I lowered my head, looking at the ground for a moment before I closed my eyes and listened to him. When he asked the question about my transformation, I shrugged my shoulders, remaining silent for a few seconds before I began to speak up, " It is painful.. it has always been painful. I feel every second of pain as I transform and even moments after as the pain lingers. Though, we are no stranger to pain. " Opening my eyes, I turned my head to look at the man, " pain is just another part of life.... "

Post WC: 117
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 pm

"Pain is a friend, Lance. Nothing more, nothing less. Pain tells a creature that something's wrong. A warning or an alarm system for the body. Those that claim to feel no pain are those I feel sorry for. They lack any form of warning if something happens. A creature of stone may not feel pain, but may yet find itself crumbling before the might of a mere human because it can't tell it's being destroyed.

"Yet at the same time, pain is a crippling weakness. Humans are conditioned to hate pain, to resist it. But the truth of the matter is that the more you resist the more you find yourself in more and more pain. The trick to getting over pain is to accept it for what it is. Let it flow through you and out of your mind. You don't smash yourself against a metal wall because you want through. You simply make a door and pass through it." he said, still laying back, smirking as he looked at his new friend.

It had been a while since Adrian had considered anyone human a friend. Though technically Lance wasn't human there wasn't much of a difference between them. Adrian had embraced his guiding spirit as Lance had done. The only difference was the type of spirits they had given themselves to.

(223/3,277)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 pm

My gaze remained fixed on Adrian as he began to speak. While he spoke I listened to his little bit of knowledge about pain. Everyone had there own different perception and definition about the sensation. Some liked the feeling of pain, while others absolutely hated the sensation. I myself had come to understand the relationship between people and pain, or at least in my own way, like Adrian was saying, it let you know when you are injured and hurting, but it was also a teacher, and not a very kind one. As Adrian continued speaking I turned my gaze away from him and gazed ahead as I brought a hand up and carefully ran it over my injured left eye. At first, as I touched my injured eye, I let out a hiss as a new wave of pain rushed through me. After a moment I pulled my hand back and looked down at the blood on my fingers. As I gazed down at the blood on my fingers I sighed lightly before whipping the blood off on the robe, glancing down at Adrian as he finished speaking. While looking down at him I gave a faint nod of the head, " Yes. Pain is a way of protecting us from things that will hurt us. And it also lets us know that we are injured. Though, some times it seems it would be better to be oblivious or even not effected by some kinds of pain, or all pain... However, like you put it, if we did not feel pain, then we would not know when something was wrong.. So, it is something we need. "

Post WC: 277
Total WC: 5032

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 pm

"I suppose it's true enough. Well Lance you're welcome to stay as long as you want. But leave in that form and you may find yourself under attack. Come let's get something on that eye of yours." he said.

Rising Adrian moved into the temple before he came back with a clean cloth and a tie. It wasn't as good as a medical kit but it would serve it's purpose here. He put the cloth in place before he strapped it into place with another strip of cloth, in a sort of makeshift bandaging. He frowned as he finished his work and sat back down, relaxing. He knew that werewolves could heal as long as they didn't push themselves. He just didn't know if it worked like that in their human forms. But he tried not to think too hard on it. He would have to worry about it all later if at all.

(154/3,431)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 pm

As Adrian began to speak, I glanced at him for a moment before looking away as he continued speaking. My gaze reamined fixed on the ground for a moment, until he made mention of getting something for my eye. When he made mention of this I looked at him for a moment, my gaze following him some as he got up and made his way back into his temple. When he disappeared into his temple I turned my gaze back to the ground and awaited his return. When I heard him approaching once more I lifted my head, at first I thought I was going to be taking care of my own injury, but I soon found out otherwise as he began to apply the make shift bandage to my head. At first I wasn't sure about letting him but I really had no other choice aside from do it myself, either way it was going to get done.
Once the make shift bandage was finally in place, I reached up and ran my fingers over it for a moment before giving a faint nod of the head as I looked to Adrian for a moment before I turned my gaze back to the ground and spoke up in a light mumble, " ... Thanks. ", I fell silent for a moment as I looked at the ground, " Thanks for the water and the bandage, " As I spoke I lifted my gaze from the ground and looked to Adrian, " I have only ventured into these woods a few times so this area is still unfamiliar to me. "

Post WC: 270
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:06 am

"It's my fault you have this wound. The least I can do is help you recover. You're free to stay here all you want, just let me know. I haven't got a bed like in the cities, but there is a soft mat in there with a pillow and blanket. Next best thing." he said, nodding back inside.

Dropping beside the werewolf he sighed, running a hand through his hair before glancing up at the sky. He shook his head before he began to laugh lightly. He wasn't sure why he was laughing but he was. Something deep inside him just had to laugh and nothing he did could stop him from doing it.

(114/3,545)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 am

I watched Adrian as he spoke up, a slightly confused look began to form on my face as I listened to what he had to say, it almost sounded as if he was sorry for what he had done to me, but why would he be sorry, he was fighting for his life, or at least to me he was, though it was a short battle, I still wanted to take his life and even now the thought was in my mind, however at this moment I couldn't do much, it wouldn't be hard for him to strike me down, he already had an upper hand over me, so for now I remained content enjoying his hospitality.
When Adrian motioned back into his temple, I glanced back into it as I thought over what he had said, I wasn't to keen on the idea of sleeping in the man's temple, but if I needed the rest badly I guess I could take a short nap. After gazing into the temple for a moment I turned my gaze away and looked out into the forest as he came to rest next to me. My gaze was only on the forest for a few moments before it shifted to Adrian as he began laughing, though I didn't know what he was laughing at. " What's so funny? " I inquired as I looked down at him.

Post WC: 233
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 pm

In all honesty Adrian didn't know why he was laughing. He just had to laugh and nothing could stop him from doing it. He wasn't sure why he was sitting there, or what was funny, but as he laughed the world seemed a bit different. It slowly subsided as he rose to his feet. He rubbed at his face before he nodded at Lance.

"Honestly I don't know. I just had to laugh. Something just snapped and I couldn't stop laughing for whatever reason. I don't know, maybe I'm going crazy. Maybe I've been lonely. I don't know. I normally don't have company out here so I suppose it's different for me than it is for you. Maybe it's time for me to go back to the city for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Depths of The Deep (DKC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next