Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CWASOA OOC Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

CWASOA OOC Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWASOA OOC Discussion   CWASOA OOC Discussion EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Notes: Ash, we will ignore portions of your post as well, as they are untrue. Nothing personal, I just want to make sure we're all on the same page. Flight isn't possible with the magix negating harnesses on because flight is obviously magical, which is a reason why human's are unable to do it. Also, your body isn't glowing due to any magixal properties. Since the cuffs don't state they cause a barrier around the wearer, we'll not say the glow is from them either. Since it was stated you were drugged, we'll assume only you can see the glow as part of a delusion from being revived and drugged. It's fine if you can only see it, but do not state it as fact.

Know that you cannot pull energy anywhere in your body as any type of energy other than muscle strength is magical, so all of your techniques should autofail. Of course, it's fine if your character tests this and discovers it for himself and is encouraged. I set up the post order in my title, so technicall Rune should have gone after me, but that's no biggy. I just didn't feel like discribing the entire thing. Rune checked with me before setting anything up and since it didn't take away from what I typed, I stated it was fine to add. But, we'll compromise and set the foundation here. I stated in my first post that experiments were done to you and that you were sedated, so getting up in perfect condition will be a stretch and over looked. Try to be a bit more believable in your character's reactions. I should have stated the lingering effect of the sedation, but I didn't think I would have to. It's safe to assume it wouldn't last past a few hours of your 'awakening.' The internal clearing you did with your lightning magic is negated, as previously mentioned, since you can't use it, regardless of what storyline reason you have for being able to breath through charges. Just assumed you're 'grounded.' We'll take away the fact that you were bound to the ground, but I do reserve creativity with the security measures I mentioned being in place in my post. I will handle the interaction of the atmosphere in my posts to ease confusion. So right now, Sanzo is sitting on his knees with Ingel between him and the door. We should be able to continue. PM or message me with any questions or post here. I'll move the OOC out of the thread if we are all on one accord. Rune it's your go.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: CWASOA OOC Discussion   CWASOA OOC Discussion EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 am

oocness// spirits of higher order naturally glow [These are angelic type creatures that generally give off a soft light radiation under certain circumstances when in either form], and flying isnt magical.. Magic is a vague term for anything that humans dont understand based off of set patterns of the laws of the physical world. When I learned to fly, I didnt learn to float through the air, I learned how to see a different medium of material around me [air], and walk through it just like if I was on land. Whether or not we sprout wings or can naturally resist gravity, it isnt "magic".

on the latter point, I was testing to see if a technique would work that isnt listed as physical or magical. Since I am not using magic for my critical drive, and am just pushing my bodies natural energy [every person has unrefined energy, even humans.] outwards. I wasn't using it for anything but a test to see if it would actually work. Whether or not I find that it goes off is what I do now that you have verified that anything not under a physical package can not be used, including anything of a racial ability. I will definitely argue the flight one with Tre later. Not like I did anything with it, just used it to get my balance back.

Also, I am a spirit, and since the massive medical technology wasnt state that you were using a special kind of sedation, I would figure that it would effect our bodies differently. I didnt read the post that you made carefully since I made the post from my blackberry.

delete this after you read it, we need an OOC board
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: CWASOA OOC Discussion   CWASOA OOC Discussion EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 pm

The glow isn’t important enough to contest as it can’t actually do anything and doesn’t allude to anything other than the fact the ‘thing’ is not a human. The flight points are valid… in some circles… and invalid in others. I’m sure Peter Pan would disagree with the rational explanation you’ve given for flight. Unfortunately for your case, your definition of flight is not supported by the site, much like your unrefined energy explanation. But regarding flight, neither is my definition supported; but I think “it’s magic” would be closer to the explanation system our administration has developed thus far rather than murmurs of physics. Thus when we bring up the issue with Shin, we will have to question whether the focus of this disagreement is the current definition of flight, or the current definition of spirit cuffs. By nature, “cuffing” is an act of restraining. Flying is an act of be unrestrained; therefore if you go by the intent of the thing, then you can see why it’s logical that magic negating cuffing would restrain flight. We’ll assume that the Division is savvy enough to know that spirits are capable of flight. It would be inane, to cuff a creature and it simply fly away. If what you say is the case and that is possible, then I’m sure the Division will need and probably have an additional device to weigh you down with to restrain flight.

A technique is not neither magical nor physical. Those are the only two categories we have on the site. A custom technique should be based on a package like all customs are. If critical drives are not, then that’s a point that needs to be brought up for possible revision as well.

Lastly, for a R&D sector that experiments on spirits, why would we use human based sedation on a spirit? As an anti-spirit agency, why would we have the need for sedation for anything other than spirits? We don’t often hunt people or animals. That is a silly addition; you have proven yourself bright enough to at least assume that if they’ve drugged you with something, they at least know what it does based on… maybe research and development. I took the road of the least amount of negating. You we permitted to move and Ingel is in the room with you, so there’s nothing to really correct at this point; just items to be understood. Technically we can continue the OOC and the RP at the same time and it won’t really affect anything.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: CWASOA OOC Discussion   CWASOA OOC Discussion EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 am

yep yep. you know me pretty well by now. I like to question things with no harm meant. I want to further understand the Div 12 since I dont know much about it. I was wondering if my energy signature would be compared to the site event eventually. There are little things that kind of worry me, but im sure it will work out fine in the end.

and isnt it time for Tre to do a Main Page Update!! Its the 20th!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWASOA OOC Discussion   CWASOA OOC Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

CWASOA OOC Discussion
Page 1 of 1