Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] Empty
PostSubject: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:16 am

Jyn was out on patrol so I had decided to go out myself for a good stretch. Sex did that to me. I had this urge to be all primal and hurt things. I had had my target. All was well and good.. Till the thing spewed things at me. Not just any little old things... Fucking spiders! Who the fuck does that?! Hmm?! Spiders! I shudder in remeberance as I run into the forests after my prey. Fucker was going to pay for that shit. No one throws mother fucking spiders at me and lives. It just doesn't happpen. I want the damn thing's head. Jigoku hums on my hip, Reirei sighing on my other hip. Both blades are ying and yang to one another, but know how to fight as one when I weild them in each hand.

"Oi! Fucker! Come out so I can kill your sorry ass," I snarl, making my way deeper into the western forest. I know I shouldn't be out here. Bet Jyn would pitch a fit if he knew the danger I was putting myself in. Least I hope he would care. I shake my head. No time to think on that. I had a demon to tear apart. I move easily through the brush, my sneakered feet hardly making a sound thanks to years of training. Jigoku hums again and I pause in a small clearing, smirking as he tells me the demon is waiting for me.

"Then bring it on, fucker," I purr, drawing Jigoku from his sheath and holding him easily.

wc: 262
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:28 am

.Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] Adrian10

The wind blew against Adrian's exposed upper body as he stood in a simple clearing. He dripped with sweat, the Sword of Light gripped in his hands. He turned, his body moving as he cut through the nearest demon, once, at the waist, cleaving it in two. Fllowing through with the blow the swordsman turned, bringing the blade down across the ogre's neck, putting the flame of its life out. He smirked darkly as he swung his blade, casting the demon's blood from his sword. He wore a black Yakuta that was pulled down around his waist, exposing his upper body. Over his face he wore a skull-like mask with demonic markings on it, and horns protruding from the forehead before arcing up.

He took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. Driving the blue crystal-like blade into the ground he pulled the top of his black Yakuta up over his upper body, closing it. He slid the ivory handled weapon into the ivory sheath at his hip, but not before cleaning the dirt from the blade. He breathed slowly as he stood there, his dark hair slicked back. He breathed slowly before he turned walking away from the scene.

(201/201)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:49 am

"So you wish to be my meal... Little girl.." it taunted and I rolled my eyes. I am not a little girl and also this bitch didn't know who they were dealing with. Kyro Shiori didn't become meals for idiot demons. Well.. Lesser demons. The higher ones I was coming to want to know. I wanted to learn more about the other side to understand it all the better. I wait calmly, closing my eyes for a moment to let the world fall away, my mind becoming set on the battle and nothing else. All that mattered was my blade and myself. Jigoku pulses and my eyes slid open as the demon launches itself from the foliage.

My face becomes blank as I side step the foul creature and then I turn as it passes me, bring Jigoku down in a shift arc, the demonic blade easily cutting the thing in two. It all happened in that split second. Blood showers the air as the beasts bursts apart, yowling its last breath. I sigh and lift Jigoku then bring him down sharply, rid his black blade of any lingering blood. The dieing demon flops on the floor and I watch it with dispassionate orbs.

"A blade... Of our own.. A human should not be able to weild it.." it chokes out and I shrug, sheathing Jigoku.

"I am its master," I state coldly and the demon lets out a shrill laugh.

"Only if you pass the test of the Dark Apprentice... Will you be allowed to call yourself master of one of our blades.." it hisses and I am swift to draw Jigoku again and silence the thing. Jigoku hums though as I sheath him again and begin to move again.

'I didn't think the Dark Apprentice would be here..' he says and I pause, arching a brow.

"Is he important?" I question Jigoku. I can almost feel as if he is shrugging.

'He could help us get stronger..' he remarks and I become interested instantly.

"Oh?" I say and turn to head deeper into the forest. "Let's go find him then."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 am

Hearing the sounds of a battle Adrian's eyes narrowed. He muttered to himself as he moved toward the sounds of someone talking. He watched from a distance, his eyes falling on the woman with the katana in hand. His own hand came to rest on the ivory hilt of the Sword of Light as he stared at her back. He wasn't sure if she was a threat, a demon, or whatever she might be. He wasn't sure if it was a bad idea to stay and watch her but he waited patiently, frowning. Why would a human woman be this deep in the western woods? Why would any human be out there? Then again it wasn't like she was the only human there.

He moved slowly, closing the gap between them, trying to stay hidden as he went. He was cautious. You didn't survive out in the Western Woods, without being a powerful fighter. His eyes shifted from the woman's back to the dead demon. She'd killed a demon, but there was no way to tell what was going to happen if she saw him

(185/386)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:31 am

'You do realize someone is watching you.' Jigoku quips and I roll my eyes. Of course I knew. Well I did only a moment before Jigoku said a word. Its is an instinctual paranoia developed from years of kendo. I wonder what the other wants with me. Without a word I am withdrawing my blade with an almost inhuman speed and turning to face my opponent. I hold the blade in a defensive fashion as I peer at the place I knew my enemy was at, my face an impassive mask.

"What business do you have with me. Or are you seeking a fight from me as well?" I demand, my voice cold and sharp. I will not take any chances with my life. Not when I have so much to do still in this world. But I have become unnerved by the fact someone was watching me. Why not attack? Were they to be ally or enemy? So many questions circled as I waited for whoever it was to reveal themselves. "I'm in no mood for games.." I add with a bit of a bite in my voice as my eyes narrow.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:46 am

The instant she turns to face him Adrian's eyes narrow his body moving with inhuman speed as well, throwing himself several feet away from where he'd been seconds before. He was circling around to the kendo captain's left. His hands were at his side as he stood there, watching her as he smirked. She was good, then again according to Satsu she'd been just as good as the two of them had been. Frowning he waited patiently as he folded his arms over his chest. He watched her as he stood there his face mostly hidden behind the mask he wore, though the lower half was exposed to her.

"Only the weak bark at shadows. So tell me what you're doing out here, woman. Should I be seeking a fight with you? Or are you here as one of Satsu's assassins? Have you come to put an end to the demon Fu Leng? Or are you here to join his cause?" he asked, referring to his friend from the Kendo Club.

He knew Satsu was out to get him, attempting to kill him from the shadows much like many others did. But Satsu wasn't brave enough to strike a friend down himself.

(202/588)(Used: Godspeed)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 am

"I ain't barking, asshole," I state and note he is fast. I sheath Jigoku when I feel no true ill intent from the one speaking to me. "Also.. Who the fuck is Satsu?" I pause and cross my arms under my breasts and think for a moment, tilting my head. "Wait.. You mean that dumb ass who tried to join my squad?" I ask and then shrug. I didn't work under anyone, nor did I come to join some fucking cause that I know nothing about.

"Look.. Mister... Shadow or whatever. I'm not here to fight you. Nor am I here for any 'cause' as you refer to it. Also.. Fu leng? No clue who you are talking about. I'm out here to try and become stronger. End of story..." I pause, watching the shadows, my shouchou wishing to manifest and lend me its aide, but I stop the tattoos from scrawling along my flesh. I sigh and finally ask. "Ne.. Ever heard of some Dark Apprentice guy? THe demon I kill spoke about him. I want to try and find him," I finally ask, my hand ready to redraw Jigoku if I needed to.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:21 am

Moving toward her he brought his right hand up slowly. It passed the hilt of his sword, going to the mask he wore. He gripped one of the horns, pulling the mask up and off, revealing his face to the woman before him. He slid the mask into the torso of his Yakuta, his eyes taking her in as he stood there. He smirked and shook his head, before looking at her sword.

"Interesting blade. It's well crafted. But it's got to be very... How can I say this without being rude? Inconveniant. It's pretty sad that you can't summon it at will." he said, as the Devil's Teardrop appeared in his left hand with a swirl of black Mist.

He shifted his grip, turning the blade away from her, as he held the bastard sword out to her. He watched her, ready to move if he had to, or even fight back. But just as Satsu had said back then. The Kendo Club captain was beautiful. But then again she wasn't the same as his Goddess. Or for that matter the most importan person to him.

(187/775)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:35 am

He steps forward and removes the ridiculious mask from his face. I arch a brow. He looked slightly familiar. I probably saw him on campus or something. I then watch as he manifests his blade into his hand and I roll my eyes, huffing a bit.

"Not the answer to my question, ass," I grumble and turn from him. "I have no time for men showing off their swords.. Course one has to wonder if your compensating for something else.." I say as I begin to walk away from him. "I have someone to find. If your not here to help. Then good night to you, Sir Shadow," I say as I push my way through the underbrush, wondering idly if he'll follow me to see where I am headed.

'He's odd for a human..' Jigoku comments and I roll my eyes.

"I suppose.." I murmur in reply, Reirei simply scolding Jigoku for being so rude. Mou! Why do I have to have such chatty souls in my blades. I can never get a moment of peace when they begin to bicker.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:04 pm

"Well that's a rude way to treat someone. I can only imagine you would want to draw your blade with nothing more than a thought. Or for my master to temper your sword. But if you're going to be rude about it maybe I'll just keep my knowledge to myself. Oh well, back to work." he said, turning and walking back toward his home.

He had work to deal with, and his master was going to already chew his head off for slacking in his skills. He slid the mask from his robe and slid it back onto his face as he headed home. He wasn't waiting for a reply, but he wasn't leaving at full speed either. A leasurely pace back to the temple. He yawned as he went, before he began to sing to himself.

"Once there was a good and mighty King,
Who wed a very nasty Queen.
The King was loved but,
The Queen was feared.

Then one day while strolling through his court,
An arrow pierced the kind King's heart.
He lost his life and,
His lady love."

(183/958)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Halt. Back up. Cease. I'm sorry.. What?! I whip back around at his words, eyes wide. Wait. Hold the fuckin' phone. Did he knew this Dark Apprentice guy.. Thing.. Whatever? Goddammit. I mental slump a bit. I hate sucking up to people. Jigoku is snickering and I glare down at the blade on my hip. "Shut it.." I hiss to him and turn around to follow after the guy with the odd mask. I then hear him singing and I arch a brow. Maybe the guy is like.. Off his rocker or something. But if he can help me get stronger and find this Apprentice man.. THen I'll deal with the crazy singing fo now.

"Ano... Look. I'm sorry I was rude. Bad day. And the spiders that thing threw at me.." I shudder, getting the willys. "Just didn't help my attitude. I'm a bitch when cranky.. And I'll admit.. I'm a bit jealous of what you did with your blade.." I say to him, having to take a bit longer of a stride to keep up. "Eto.. Is your master the Dark Apprentice then?" I ask, hopeful. "Or can he help me do what you just did. That would make carrying my blades around so much easier.." I trial off. "I'm Shiori by the way and you are?"

wc: 219
twc: 1403
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 pm

"I know who you are Shiori. Satsu spoke highly of you every time we met. I think he was infatuated with you. My name is Adrian. If my master is not the man you spoke of, he will know where to find him. As for being a bitch, no. You weren't a bitch, you were rude, but not a bitch. I've encountered worse. But don't worry, it's fine. My sword is inhabited by a demon, and I think I am as well. At least to a degree. My master will know where to find someone that can teach you to do the same thing. Besides it's not bad being yelled at by a pretty woman." he said.

He smirked, just moving on not bothering to look at her as he went. He was moving at a slow even pace so she could keep up with him without effort. His home wasn't far but it wasn't too close either. As they grew closer to the run down temple he paused to drive the Devil's Teardrop as deep into the trunk of a tree as he could. With the weapon lodged safely in the tree he moved into the clearing with the temple. The temple was run down, but he'd been fixing it up since he'd been there, so it was in better shape than it had been when he'd found it. And he'd even repaired the damage to the roof that Shou had done.

"Welcome to my home." he said, nodding at the temple.

(253/1,211)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 pm

"Most of the guys were. It was like.. Oh god.. Chick with a sword.. Boner.." I smile a bit and then listen as he tell me I was being rude and not a bitch. Makes my smile widen a bit. Then I hear about him thinking he has a demon in him and in his blade. Jigoku hums and I give my blade a glare. Now was not the time for his bullshit. I laugh softly at his bit about being yelled at by a pretty woman. He doesn't seem to be that bad of a guy.

Adrian brings me to a temple in the middle of the woods and I look around, eyes takening in the state of the temple. Yare yare.. It needed some definite working on, though I can see that he has all ready started some of the restoration of the place.

"You've done well in beginning the restoration," I compliment and then look at him, tilting my head. "So where is this master of yours?"

wc: 170
twc: 1573
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Adrian smiled, laughing as he shook his head. He smiled as he lead the woman around the back of the temple. There was a large forge set out away from the temple and the woods, with an anvil, and other blacksmithing tools. Adrian removed his mask again as he moved forward toward the forge.

"He'll be along soon enough. It's almost time for work. Though I must admit I'm surprised he's not here to chew me out for not having the forge ready. Make yourself at home. If you have any questions please ask. I'll be happy to answer to the best of my abilities. Once he's here you might find yourself with the cold shoulder. He doesn't like women." he explained as he threw a few logs into the forge.

He followed it up with a shovel full of coal from a near by barrel. Throwing a match into it he sighed, before he moved to a barrel full of partly finished weapons and other scrap metal. He checked through it lightly before he moved to sit on the porch of the temple.

"He'll come when he see's the smoke. He likes to taunt me while I work." he explained.

(201/1,412)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:36 pm

I followed along as he smiled and laughed. He was cheerful enough it seemed once his guard was dropped a bit. He also was a bit more handsome when he was in such good spirits. He leads me around and my eyes fall on the forge, widening slightly. It was interesting. It was almost as if I were stepping back in time and looking at one of my history books come to life before me. It was so interesting. I find myself curious and peering at things as he sets himself to work. I smile a bit as he talks.

"I work with a lazy ass boss. But he's a good man in the end. I work at MoonBucks.." I say to him and watch him. He finishes up and sits down. I move and sit down easily next to him. I look up and shrug a bit. "Also.. I am not a normal woman.. So hopefully that works in my favor," I say in a playful manner, Jigoku curious and Reirei always the silent observer.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 pm

"I know. I saw you there. We took classes together as well. I was the quiet one that hardly ever said anything unless I was teaching Professor Suzuhara's class." he said, as he watched the forge. "Though Satsu kept comparing my skills to yours. He wanted me to join but I don't know the way of the samurai as much as I know the swordmanship of ancient knights. I suppose the world could use a bit more of both. Honor is a thing that is missing from this world these days."

He was just staring out at the forge, watching the fire slowly build from the coal and wood, slowly going to the heat he needed it to be at. He watched the smoke slowly billow up from the opening above the flames. When it grew to a certain level he moved to an air pump and began moving his arm back and forth forcing air into the chamber to help the fire build up. After a few pumps he grabbed a block of metal from the barrel with a pair of tongs before he stuck it at the bottom of the flames in the hearth.

(196/1,608)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:17 pm

"Oh." was all I can say and I watch him in an almost bored manner. I wonder if this is worth it. I really should get back home. I wonder if Jyn is back home yet? He did say he wasn't coming home tonight for a while. Maybe I should call him. Nah. I trust my sweetheart. Plus we are doing so well that I don't want to seem like I'm obessessive or something. Even if I kind am. I really do love him though. God I'm such a girl when it comes to that man.

Adrian gets up and I lay Jigoku in my lap, mindful that he and Reirei don't like to touch. Demon blade and a holy blade. Che.. THey act like rivals yet work together when I fight. Go figure. I ain't gonna try and figure them out. I wonder if i could do that summon thing with both my blades. I perk at that. It would be so awesome. And I wouldn't have to worry about getting pulled over by the cops when I walk around with my sword bag on my back. Bet Takuto would be jealous.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Adrian's work paused, his body hesitating for a moment as he looked ahead of him. Coming from the forest was an old man, hunched over a cane. The old man had a long white beard that came down to his waist. It was amazingly clean for a man that lived in the woods. But then again there was no way to tell if it was really an old man or not. The old man smirked darkly as he tilted his head looking past Adrian at the woman on the porch of the temple.

"You bring a woman to me, even though you know I prefer men? I guess she's pretty enough." the old man said hobbling over to her.

His hand reached out grabbing the woman's chest, squeezing it lightly. Adrian sighed, resting his head in the palm of his hand. He shook his head before he stood.

"Master, enough of that. She has questions. And she's not here to service you!" he said. "My lady, please forgive him. He's... Foward with people."

(173/1,781)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 pm

I find myself a bit bored. I really want to go out in train in the forest. Would do me some good to be out in the wild on my own. I haven't done it in ages. I look up as an old man hobbles out of the forest. His mannerisms have me rolling my eyes until he goes and touches me. I get to my feet in a flash, leery, much like a feline wanting to swat at an annoyance. I shift myself away and shrug at what Adrian says.

"Yeah. I do have some questions. But don't touch," I growl a bit and Jigoku hums. He's not demonic enough. I look out to the forest. Jigoku is muttering things that I can't understand. But I know this man is not who I'm looking for exactly. I feel something. A call in my soul to venture deeper past this temple. Jigoku stills now as I feel the tug again. I look at Adrian.

"Umm.. I.. I'll be back. I need to do something.. Thanks for being so kind, Adrian. Bye old man!" I say and leap down the stairs and sprint into the woods. Something is off. I know it. Feel it. A pulse. A call. My shouchou flares as I feel branches slapping me, some even cutting into my flesh. I then feel something catch my foot and i tumble into a clearing, panting.

"Itai.." I murmur and sit up. Where the hell did I let myself go to?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:07 pm

After a falling out, the apprentice of the Dark Smith left Onitoshi and moved into the western forests. There he set up a small hut. His name is spread among the demons of the forest. He does not build weapons and accessories like his master, but he does have the ability to imbue his master's weapons. He is able to convert the weapons into rune symbols that etch into the body (very painfully) so that someone can store their weapons on them spiritually. Find out about the smith and journey to his shop. You will have to defeat his home guardian, a regenerating Chimera, in order to see him. Pay the fee of $2,000 and you can have a weapon or armor tattoed to your body to be called out whenever you need it.

The forest held within it several oddities. For someone to simply go running into the forest was ill advised; but it did happen from time to time. Within this forest was a small hut that drew no particular attention to itself. It was the new Yochi bound home of an entity self casted from the realm of Onitoshi. It wasn’t odd for a demon to live in the forest, but this particular demon had a special ability that he was honing to differentiate himself from his master. But, with that being ahead, there would be a more immediate issue that Shiori would come aware of. As if by dumb luck, she’s managed to enter the off limits territory of a very territorial home guardian. Though it was something as simple as a wayward vine that would cause for the trip, something much larger stands in front of her. A beast of large stature, three heads and one body, stands before the tripped young lady, peering down on her like a guard dog at a kitten that fell off of the fence. Of course, the next thing to come would be the bark and in normal feral form, the beast emits a harsh tri vocal roar that resonates with its disapproval. As if to repel the young lady, its body would pivot with a speed insanely fast for a creature of its size, pulling its three tails across the ground and horizontally aimed to strike across Shiori’s body in a swatting manner.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Its the growling that alerts me first as I look in front of me, eyes widening. "Oh shit.." I whisper as it roars at me. Oh my god I'm gonna die! I'm too young to die! I scramble back and I scream as I push myself out of the way and I hear the tail cutting through the air before they take out a bush, destroying it. I hurry to my feet and unsheath Jigoku and look at the beast.

"Uh. Good puppy?" I try, taking a defensive stance. Nice going Jigoku.. I follow my senses and they lead me to a killer three headed dog with a bad attitude. "Come on boy. Calm down.." I try to use a calm, soothing voice as I keep my sword held before me.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:33 pm

The tail attack missed, but the animal comes back to and growls watching Shiori. Her actions make sense that if an animal is territorial and not predatorily, to stand down when it attempts to intimidate one as a warning of an attack. As she tries to calm it down, it seems to be taking effect. Good puppy… come on boy… calm down… these were all positive reactions at an attempt to sooth a savage beast. The beast’s growling stops as its heads all tilt to the side and it seems peaceful for a moment. Whimpers and takes a step forward looking as if it will be nice to her. With that first step, it happens to step one something sharp; something like keys, an earring, or something that wasn’t supposed to be on the ground before he stepped. The beast’s eyes get wide and there is an awkward, almost comical silence before the beast goes balls out berserk and in a rage from the pain. For some reason, this rage translated to “destroy human woman” in its brain and one of its three heads, the one in the form of a serpent, opposite the hawk and doggie beast, blasts a flaming ball of fire at her. Oddly enough, the hawk on the other side sends a hydrating cannon of water at her afterwards.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 pm

My soothing voice seems to be working. I smile kindly. I like animals, even demon ones like this. Animals are creatures without shaded ideals like people. They are inncent deep down and use instinct to guide them. I had come into its territory and instinct was to guard the home, somethign i could not fault the beast for. It begins to approach me and then suddenly its howling and I look to see my earring stuck in its paw. Aww! Poor baby! I feel so horrible, even as the beast goes feral on me.

"Ah crap," I grumble and my eyes widen as fire is blasted at me. "EEIIYAA!" I squeal as I leap out of the way of the flame, doing a front tumble and getting back to my feet after it. I look at the beast and click my tongue at it. "Come on boy... Let me help get the thing out of your foot.. Good boy.. Calm down," I don't want to hurt the thing. Its really cool looking and it looks like it is tamed with the way it tried to approach me before stepping on my earring.

"Ahhh!" I suddenly find myself soaked. I stand there, dripping wet, blowing a dripping strand from my face. "So not cool," I grumble and glare at the beast, pissed now as I hold Jigoku in front of me and don't back down, but take a step forward.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:08 pm

The beast seems irrational, but Shiori seemed to be on the right path. Still, its brain is void of anything other than “kill everything around” as it stumbles and tumbles about violently, swinging its limbs and tail, flailing them about. Instead of just simply at her, the attacks started to go just about everywhere except for the hut that it was supposed to be protecting. With the fire and water going around making it hot and making it rain, the third element, lightning, is brought into the mix. Static electricity spikes from the beast as shocks go here and there, some in Shiori’s direction. It seemed that the animal would not be soothed by words alone.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 pm

"Shit!" I move out of the way as the thing goes into berseker mode. Poor baby. I don't want to hurt it just because its in pain. Plus it looks like it would love to cuddle. I'm such a sap for animal, even weird ones. I find myself leaping and dodging, even rolling out of the way of random attacks. The beast isn't even aiming.

"Ahh!" I slip on something and slam flat on my back. "Itaiii.." I whine and look to see what I slipped on. I blink. A dog toy? I pick it up and squeeze.

~Squeaky!~

Its a squeaky ball. I stand up and hold it out, squeezing it again. "Whose a good boy?" I coo, continuing to squeeze the ball as I pray for the beast to calm down with the sound of one of its toys.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 pm

The beast continues to frolic with anger, and then there’s the sound of a squeaky toy. A bad move on Shiori’s part; it would be inane to think that a beast in pain with no rationale at the moment would be subdued by its internal instincts to play. But in contrast to the narrator’s personal views, the beast turns around and looks attentively at the toy; needless to say, said narrator falls over in a double take. So many questions are left unanswered. Why is there a squeaky toy in the middle of the forest and why does it work?! Pulling myself back into my chair, I continue as I describe how all three of the beasts tails wag in unison as his eyes, all six of them across the three heads, looks at the squeaky toy, maybe not all on one accord on just which head would be able to play with said toy.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 pm

I wait for the results. I cringe, hoping it doesn't spit another element at me. But then I blink, looking across at it and I sweatdrop in relief. It worked! I thank whatever deity and I ease my way over to the beast, squeaking the thing every so often. As I get closer I toss it over to let the heads of the beast decide who will get to play with it. I then edge back, spotting a hut from the corner of my eye. Maybe I was lead here to go to the hut? Honestly i don't know. I just want to make myself a more efficient fighter. I want to summon my blades like that to insure that I will not lose them ever in a battle. "Good boy.." I coo as I continue to edge back.

twc: 3588
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:49 pm

The beast looks at the ball as it goes over its head. All and all, it would normally work as a good distraction, but the chimera is unable to chase after it because of the issue with the thing stuck in its foot. Luckily, in attempting to get the ball and feeling the pain, it falls onto its side. For that moment, there is a metallic glint visible on the thing’s foot in close enough range to pluck off. It remains on its side long enough for the obvious to be done. There did not seem to be any movement at the hut, but there may have been a feeling that ominous eyes were watching from it somehow.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:03 am

I don't move quickly. Its never wise to run from an animal, tame or not. It would trigger the most basic of instincts. Hunt. The beast tries to go for the ball, only to fall over and my heart goes out to it. "Poor baby," I say and I see my earring glint in the few rays of sunlight that reach here. I move in, making sure not to seem threatening. I then reach out and without any warning I pull the earring right out and back up. I clip it shut and put it in my pocket.

"Such a good boy," I coo and reach out to pet one of the head, not showing any fear, but I keep Jigoku at the ready as I pet the top of the bird head with a strong yet gentle touch. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean for you to step on my earring, poor baby," I continue in that babying voice that I tend to get when I'm around animals.

wc: 170
twc: 3876
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian]   .Carved into flesh... [Dark Bonding Quest, Adrian] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 am