Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Collision of Destiny (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Collision of Destiny (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 am

Collision of Destiny (Open) Azrael11

+ Collision of Destiny +
---

Azrael hummed lightly to himself as he made his way through the red forest. Though he was in a rather peaceful mood, he kept an eye out for anything that might pose a threat. He knew this forest very good and what types of demons it held and how they thirst for battle as he did. He knew the forest held demons that could probably crush him like a bug in his current state. That just meant that he had to find a way to grow stronger, he knew, some how, that he was able to gain back some of his sealed powers, but he didn't know how it had happened, his first thought was that the seal had been weakened some how, that was the only logical thing. If the seal was weakening, did that mean he would gain all of his powers back over time, and if so, how long would that take, years perhaps, or even decades or centuries... These thoughts only troubled Azrael more so he shook his head, trying to push the thoughts to the back of his mind so they would not bother him at the moment.

Post WC: 193
Total WC: 193
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:56 am

Solvay Forest... back here again. It's funny that I am both stronger and weaker than I was the last time I was here. Walking thru the forest, I find myself enjoying the heightened sensing abilities that I seem to have developed. So many new powers at my disposal and so many different targets within the confines of this forest to test them on. I walk past a yokai and it freezes in its tracks as it looks at me. I shake my head at it and speak, "It would be unfair of me to end your life so easily. You may survive for longer." It looks at me and moves away from me quickly as I continue to search for something to hunt. My mind wanders back to the kazino for a moment as I wonder what it would be like to wield the power of a Broker. I can feel different essences all around me without even knowing where they are exactly and I even notice that my vision seems to cover more terrain than it did before. This is incredible! I lift into the air and just kind of float along looking for something to get into. I feel a strange signature, but apparently my new senses have limitations because I can not seem to get a lock on where it is, what it is or how strong it is, but that intrigues me all the more. Still, I have to be careful because I have no intentions of being ambushed again. As I say this, I feel a collection of small spirit presences approach me. Time for some fun it seems!

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:21 am

As he tried to shift his thoughts from his sealed powers to something else, Azrael began to search for something else to think on. The only thing that came to mind was find something to do to keep his mind off of his sealed powers, but that meant he would either have to find something to fight, or something else that would take up his time and at this moment he hadn't noticed anything around him that posed a threat and nothing had jumped out and attacked him yet. Though that wouldn't last for long probably, no doubt he would run into something in the forest, or something would jump out of no where and attack him. So that meant he had to search for something to do in the forest, if the demons didn't come to him, then he would have to go to them, simple as that. As he came to this conclusion, he also came to the conclusion that in order to find something to do he would have to search more. With this conclusion, Azrael began to ascend into the air.

Post WC: 185
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

The other presence is still around here somewhere, but right about now, I had better focus on the approaching signatures that I am sensing. Looking around from the air, I make sure that nothing is coming from above me before I focus my attention below me. Yokai... while I might not be all that willing to slaughter one yokai, a group of them tends to be more fun. Pointing my right hand towards the ground where they are gathered, I grin as my lips part for the chant, "Spirits from below, ascend!" Several columns of light form below the gathering yokai before the area is engulfed with burning spiritual energy. It rises up towards me and the yokai caught in the center of its blast radius are reduced to charred corpses while those that survive are left in pain. Floating down some, a fireball approaches me from one of the wounded yokai. As it nears, my left hand extends towards them and the heat splashes off of my hand as I smile at the bestial creatures. Shaking my head at them, I grin. "You're not quite there yet. Talons of the Dark Kami, strike!" I pump more energy into the attack to fire off a barrage of crescent shaped blades of spirit energy. Watching the short length blades fly at the Yokai, it is only a moment before their flesh is exposed and blood spurts and splashes everywhere. I move lower to the ground to inspect them and see if they have anything worth claiming as a spoil of victory. The best thing about this place... you can always feel more challengers approaching... especially when blood is introduced.

292/581
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:39 am

As he ascended higher into the air, something caught Azrael's attention. Off in the distance there was a flash of light. When he seen the flash of light, Azrael stopped for a moment and turned his attention towards the direction the flash came from. Azrael began to wonder what could have caused the flash of light and as he wondered he decided to check it out. With his decision to go check it out, Azrael took off in the direction of the flash, his mind still pondering on what could have made the flash, one of the answers that came to the forefront of his mind was a battle between two demons that reside in the forest. Coming into the area were the flash had came from, Azrael began to slow down as he started to descend into the forest. If it was a battle Azrael wanted to watch for a moment before he decided on what he would do.

Post WC: 160
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 am

Ooooh... lots of energy signatures are approaching and from several different directions. Using my new Wind Ring, I help spray the blood around the surrounding area. If there are going to be enemies coming, I should make this as enjoyable as possible for me. If only I could turn myself invisible, this would be something to watch, so instead, I fly up into a tree and lay down to watch the festivities. Demons of all sorts of breeds arrive. My favorite is this imp like creature that is wielding two short swords. He seems to be pretty damn bad azz as other demons approach and he ambushes them with swift death blows while even being able to hold his own against large enemies. I become such a fan that I actually throw sutra cards to protect him to keep him fighting. This is purely entertaining. The imp looks around the area before catching his breath. If only I could help him with healing or recovering his energy. New guests arrive and the imp pushes forward off of the tree to begin the next round of attacks. My feet dangle off the branch I'm sitting on. Within my own mind I begin to wonder if perhaps, I should offer him a job position as one of my chief minions. Looking around, my eyes scan the canopy, but I don't see the entity that I can sense, which is starting to bother me. I really don't want to be bothered with another invisible operative b/c I still want to kill him for the headaches that he caused. The imp keeps pushing forward through his adversaries and my interest is renewed by me. Where the hell is that signature coming from?

305/886
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:50 am

As he descended into the woods fully he landed on his feet and began to move through the forest making his way to the area were the battle was taking place. He arrived in time to watch an imp with two swords as it began to slaughter the rest of the demons. " So it is a battle. " Azrael said to himself as he watched the demon as he fought with the other demons. " He appears to be rather powerful. " Azrael said as he continued to watch the imp as it continued in its battle. For the moment, Azrael decided to simply watch the beast battle and wait for the right moment to strike and take down the beast.

Post WC: 122
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:28 am

Now this is interesting. It would appear that the imp now has some company. Looking intently at the new demon, I notice that he is the essence signature that I had been sensing. Hey! He's too damn close to my lil buddy down there. A sutra card appears in my hand at the ready. If he took a step towards the imp, the card would be released. Then again... this might be fun so I might just throw it anyway. Besides... I haven't gotten into a good fight in a while. The Yokai from earlier were too damn easy and I don't want to fight the imp b/c he would probably try to kill me so I'd have to kill him and it would be such a waste of good potential. Whispering into the sutra, "Move down to our guest and stay close to him." Flicking the card towards the new arrival, if it connects, it would stick to his back harmless for a moment. A sheer veil of energy passes over my eyes' visage before it normalizes and I enter the "Myndius Trance".

196/1082
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:48 am

Azrael held his ground and watched the imp, from what he could see the thing appeared to be very strong, that made Azrael think twice about attacking it, if the thing was to strong then he wouldn't be able to defeat it and he even may lose his life if he didn't have enough power to defeat it. Though, Azrael thought if he could catch it off guard and get it in a bind before unleashing his familiar on it, he might have a chance at defeating it. Since his attention was fixed on the imp, Azrael was unaware of the sutra card that came to rest on his back and even the presence of the other demon in the area who knew he was here.

Post WC: 126
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:51 am

Now to make things a little more interesting for my entertainment. I use the Wind Ring to try and push this new demon out into the open to get the imp's attention. At this point, I am very curious to see how they react to each other especially with the imp covered in blood and guts and I can feel more opponents quickly approaching. This is going to be very good indeed. The imp flicks blood off of his blades and wipes them clean with the body of one of his victims. Hmm... I speak into the imp's mind for kicks, "Keep fighting like this and I'll have a job for you." The now paranoid imp starts looking around frantically with the blades ready to attack. If the wind push is successful, the imp's search would stop on Azrael and the imp would peer at him with confusion, suspicion, and curiosity. The imp starts to approach Azrael slowly before he stops and sniffs the air.

173/1255
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:04 am

Azrael stood in the shadows of the woods watching the imp as he waited to see what it was going to do. But his plan of waiting seemed to flop when something from behind him began to push him. Before Azrael could react to the force pushing him he stumbled out into the open with the imp and looked up at it, now he would probably have to fight the thing. Azrael looked at the imp as it looked at him and when it began to approach him, Azrael got ready for a fight, but the imp stopped and began sniffing the air. What is it doing. Azrael thought to himself as he watched the imp.

Post WC: 116
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 am

A rather loud growl erupts from the east (the left from where you two are standing) as a large horned yokai emerges from deeper in the forest with a staff wielding demon riding on its back. The staff glows and two fireballs approach the imp and the demon standing near him. The imp's left blade comes up to defend first before the right blade makes an "X" in front of him to defend against the fireball. Considering that I am not involved in this, I find myself having more fun just watching all of this. Part of me wants to test out my new powers as well though. Hmm... decisions decisions. For now, I will hold and observe. I think back to the conversations with Kiera to try and remember how to cast that damn Blessing spell on the imp's sword. That would make this very bloody.

155/1410
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 am

Azrael's gaze remains on the imp as he watches the thing, waiting to see if it was going to attack him or simply stand there. Before anything could happen a loud growl draws his attention away from the imp and to the large horned yokai to the east. Azrael seen the fireball coming at him, but unlike the imp, he had no weapon at the moment, if only he had his scythe, then he could deal with these demons. Since he had no way to block the attack, unless he relied on his own body to block it, Azrael quickly moved over behind the imp so it could also block the fireball that was coming at him and with any luck the imp wouldn't start attacking him for using the thing as a shield.

Post WC: 134
Total WC: 1036
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:43 am

Hiding behind an imp when you're full grown generally isn't a good idea. The fireball hits Azrael's right shoulder and collides against a tree behind him. The imp charges at the horned, bull like yokai and slashes at the yokai from a few paces away as the ground is torn up and flung at the yokai and its rider. The short, mid order demon shrieks at the yokai to show that he is not afraid of him. The rider fires off another fireball at Azrael from the staff. No strategy. He better not get hit again. Just in case he does, I focus on the Iyce Ring and prepare to attack the shaman like demon atop the horned yokai. Then again, I see no point in interrupting this fight. I move from my seated position dangling my feet to a crouched position ready to leap into action.

156/1566
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Before Azrael realized exactly what he was doing he had moved behind the imp and ended up taking the full brunt of the second fireball that had been launched. The attack knocks Azrael back and to the ground, stunning him for a moment before he climbs back to his feet as he lets out a groan of pain. " ... Damn it. " Azrael said as he looked at the imp who had already charged into battle with the two. Noticing the second fireball, Azrael began to quickly ascend into the air, " Dark abyss, swallow the light and reap all. " he chanted as he rose into the air. There was no way to avoid the fight so Azrael decided he would take part in it and help the imp defeat these two. The chant Azrael used conjured up a pool of shadows located within close range of the two demons that had now become his enemy. Out of the pool of shadow come five humanoid shadow creatures, each about the size of a young child and attached to the pool of shadow via a shadow, as they come out they spring into action and split up, three go for the horned yokai while the other two go for the demon atop the beast, the one who was launching all the fireballs.

Post WC: 223
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 pm

The imp's slash attack distracts the staff wielder long enough to let Azrael's spell activate without a problem. The dirt and debris gets into the face and eyes of the horned yokai. The imp moves in to land a critical strike as the pool of shadows forms underneath him. Two of the hands trying to attack the other two demons strike the imp by mistakes which angers the imp even more. His two blades slash at the yokai, but the hands from below dismount the rider knocking him off to right of the bull and left of the attacking demons. To make matters worse for him, he falls into the path of the strike from the left handed blade. It cuts moderately into his leg drawing blood. The second slash cuts into the bull's right front leg and that one cuts deep. The imp flips sideways over a wild horn swipe and lands on the bull's back... rodeo time! The bull bucks trying to throw the imp. The imp stabs him and the bull shoots two medium sized, fast moving bolts of lightning up towards Azrael. The rider reaches for his staff to either attack Azrael with another magic attack or to protect the bull yokai...

217/1783
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:08 pm

After he had gotten his attack off, Azrael floated in mid air and watched what began to unfold before him. Unfortunately he had no weapon so he had no way to attack the demons unless he wanted to use his fists and he had decided against that. When he seen part of his attack hit the imp by mistake, Azrael frowned, he would have to work on his execution of abilities, it seemed he may not be able to control his abilities fully yet, not like he could before. When he notices the two bolts of lightening coming for him, Azrael ascends higher in order to evade the attack. After ascended to evade the attack, Azrael begins to move forwards straight for the battle. The shadow familiar Azrael had conjured shift its attention from the bull and to the one who had been ridding it.

Post WC: 145
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:08 pm

The visually impaired and wounded bull bucks around to try and throw the imp, but in doing so, he stomps on the staff wielding demon twice. The familiars grab and tear at him from below so that when the second stomp comes down, his life force is extinguished. The bolts of lightning flying faster than an untransformed demon's ability to fully ascend over it results in Azrael's leg being grazed (10% dmg) and able to shrug it off without a problem. The staff is launched at Azrael as he charges towards the battle. This should be interesting to say the least. I didn't see an issue with lending a helping hand since the imp will be wanting some payback from the familiar attack. The bull flings the imp off of him finally, but not before the imp had cut up his back badly. Blood just pours out of his body. Overcome with anger, the bull grinds his hooves back before he charges at the imp. The imp grins as the bull starts charging at him.

184/1967
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Though he had been hit in the leg when he was unable to fully dodge the attack, Azrael paid little attention to the damage he had incurred, it wasn't enough to hider him, so it wasn't a problem at the moment. Noticing the staff coming at him, Azrael adjusted enough so it wouldn't hit him, but not to much that would prevent him from grabbing the weapon. As he comes up to the flying staff, Azrael grabs it from the air and glances at the weapon before looking to the. It had been a while since Azrael had held a weapon in his hands and it felt very familiar to be holding a polearms type weapon in his hands, the same type of weapon he had learned to use so long ago. Azrael fly's straight for the charging bull demon, as he does so he brings the staff up and gets ready to attack the demon, though he knew it didn't have a blade on it, Azrael knew he could still kill the demon with it, he just had to work a bit harder in order to do so. As he closed in on the bull demon, Azreal drew the staff back to his side and when he came close enough he unleashed his attack, swinging the staff at the charging demon in an attempt to smack it in the head with the staff.

Post WC: 234
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 pm

The bull yokai lowers its head as it nears the imp. The imp drops back and bends backwards to where his knees are fully bent and touching the ground as his body leans straight back looking up at the upper canopy of the forest. Azrael's strike knocks the bull's head up and to its left side. The horn grazes the imp's armor, but he remains in position and thrusts his swords upward as the bull passes over him. The blades puncture the bull's belly and as he keeps charging his momentum does all the work for the imp. His entrails leave just that behind him as the imp rolls to his feet and walks over to the body of the bull and starts hacking away at its head to remove the horns. He picks those up and walks past Azrael and grunts at him before the imp checks the staff wielder's body and smiles as he finds a pouch of gems. Jackpot. The imp turns around to look at Azrael. The imp remembers that Azrael attacked him. The imp puts everything down except for his blades and grunts at Azrael. The imp starts walking towards Azrael with ill intent in his eyes. Azrael might be in trouble now...

220/2187
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Though at first Azrael wasn't sure if his attack had had any effect on the bull demon, he watches the thing as it ends up getting gutted by the imp. Once the creature had fallen to the ground, Azrael dropped to his feet and watched as the imp walked over to the defeated demon and began hacking away at it. Azrael stood and watched the imp, it seemed that the thing wasn't going to attack him now, though he was still pretty riled up from the conflict. Azrael was about to walk away when he noticed the imp walking towards him. He looked at the imp, making eye contact with him long enough to see the intent in his eyes and the instant he did, Azrael knew he would have to defeat this demon as well, and he had no problem with that. Azrael's lips drew back into a faint grin as he quickly dashed straight for the imp. As he moved towards the imp, he brought the staff above him and began to spin it around and when he got close enough he gripped the staff and brought it down in a swift angled slashing like attack, his attack aimed at the imp.

Post WC: 204
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:23 pm

I shake my head as I watch him dash at the imp. That was a bad move... the imp dashes at Azrael, but seems to vanish and reappear in a sporadic zig zagging pattern where he appears on the same side at times that he should appear on the opposite side. He stops behind Azrael. He looks down at his blades to see if they were dripping with blood (Weapon Melee: Hidden Strike). Azrael might not have been able to keep up visually, but my heightened senses allow me the ability to keep up with such rapid movements. Even better is that I can feel it getting sharper. Replaying the attack in my mind, I see the imp dash past Azrael with his left blade off to his left with his left arm "guarding" his chest. The right blade is held normal, but he flips to reverse grip as he closes in to strike. The left blade slashes first with a backhand slash before the imp spins with the reverse blade slash. Standing behind Azrael, the imp switches back to normal grip and prepares to attack again. I look intently myself to see if the attack had connected and if so, how much damage had been done.

217/2404
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Azrael wasn't expecting the imp to vanish from sight as he charged at the thing, and before he had time to react to what was going on, he felt a jolt of pain rush through him but for a moment he didn't know what it was from. After the attack, Azrael stopped and turned to face his attacker, trying to figure out how exactly the imp could be powerful enough to land a hit on him and what it had done in order to land that hit. As he turned Azrael brought a hand up and gripped his injury, " Dark abyss, swallow the light and slither! " Azrael yelled out as he looked at the imp, pulling out his shadow bind now. If it was not interrupted or dodge, a portion of shadow would quickly stretch across the ground to the imp's shadow and make contact with it, binding the imp to Azrael.

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:03 pm

The imp goes to charge at Azrael again, but suddenly finds that he cannot move. The sound of confusion that emits from the little imp makes me snicker out loud. My voice would speak into the demon's mind, "He got you good... defensive desperation... hmm... perhaps I should keep you alive because with that wound, you are bait in this forest." Diving out of the tree, I descend slowly towards the ground to appear before the two demons. The imp looks at me and exclaims towards me trying to escape. I glance over at him and curl my lip at him, "Shut up already." He grunts and shrieks at me and I place a sutra card on his throat and a second card on his head. I recite an incantation as I point with two fingers extended towards his head, "Rae kydia ail si, sai, oli... Aindrori!" The two tags glow before they each suddenly explode sending blood and cranial matter splashing all over the place. "Rairnis os si Pas Jhol, mor ti!" the seven star shield appears to shield the blood from me and I look at the other demon before I walk by and look at the gem pouch. Taking that, I ignore the horns and walk back over towards the now dead imp. Looking over him, I take his gem pouch and tie it to my belt as well. "I don't need any of the rest of this stuff so it's yours. You should really learn how to defend yourself. It's not smart being out in this forest and so susceptible to death. Oh and you might want to drink that. It tastes awful I'm sure, but it's better than Death's Kiss I'm sure." I flick my wrist and a vial of greenish white liquid flies towards the demon as I prepare to walk off.

325/2729
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:17 pm

When he seen the bind had worked, Azrael grinned and looked at the imp, now all he had to do was finish the imp off. But, before he could do that, Azrael heard a voice in his head. Logically, Azrael glanced around, expecting there to be someone else since he didn't think he was crazy, that meant that someone else was here, or the imp was speaking to him in his mind.. Azrael noticed the other demon as it came out of the woods and descended towards them before it landed. Azrael knew he could only bind one with his shadow bind so if he dropped it and went for this new person the imp would be free, but was this new person hostile? Azrael brought his staff up and watched the newcomer as he dealt with the imp. Azrael knew what the newcomer was doing when he attacked the imp, though he didn't except the imp to explode from the attack. Unlike the newcomer, Azrael had no magical shield to block the blood and body bits that came from the imp and ended up getting hit by some of it. Now that the imp was dead the shadow bind Azrael had on the thing faded. Azrael watches the newcomer as he checks over the dead imp, he felt like the man wasn't going to attack him, and that was a good thing at the moment, though that could change.. When the comment was made about the things the imp had, Azrael looked at them for a moment before he looked back to the newcomer as he continued speaking to him. Azrael glared at the newcomer as he made the comments, did this man know who Azrael was, no, and here he was making such comments. When the vile of liquid flys towards him, Azrael catches it before looking at the liquid in it. He wasn't sure if he should drink it. "... What is it? "

Post WC: 328
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 am

I stop and look back at him before I speak telepathically again, "Something to keep you from dying. I don't need it, so might as well let you use it to live. If I wanted to kill you... I would've done it by now. Judging from the scorch marks from the fireball, the others on your boots, and that bleeding wound across your abdomen... you are in far worse shape than I am." I'm not sure why I seem to enjoy speaking telepathically more than vocally, but that seems to be my more frequent method of communication. I smirk at him and start to walk away from the scene of this skirmish. I don't even bother looking to see if he drinks it or not as it is not my concern. I have had my entertainment and extended my benevolence, so I am content to leave. I stop for a moment when this nagging feeling won't go away. I look back at him and study him quizzically as I try to figure out why this feeling won't go away. I turn back to see if he had drank the liquid. "You hungry?" I figure if this feeling isn't going to go away then I had better at least enjoy myself until I figure out why it seems that he is supposed to be around me.

237/2966
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 am

Once again, Azrael heard the voice in his head and since this man standing before him was the only one around, Azrael figured it was he who was talking to him, that and the fact that he was answering his question. When the man mentioned fighting, Azrael shifted his body some as if getting ready for a fight, if the man wanted a fight, Azrael would give him one if he was forced to. But that wasn't the case, instead it seemed as if the man didn't want to fight and Azrael relaxed some as he watched the man as he began to walk away. Azrael glanced down at the vile before he began to gulp down the liquid it contained and like the man said, it didn't taste to good to Azrael, but he drank it anyway so it would heal his injuries. After he finished drinking the liquid, he tossed the vile aside and looked at the man once again as he spoke once again. " .. Yes. " Azrael said as he looked at the man. He didn't think he was an enemy, but you can never tell with demons..

Post WC: 193
Total WC: 2517
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:57 am

I open a portal and tell him to hurry up. Once he arrives, the column of light would lift towards the sky and moments later, we would emerge in Arden. I stop for a moment to check on him to make sure he is alright since some have... adverse reactions we will say to void walking. If he was fine or when he recovered his equilibrium, my next question would ask what he liked to eat. Looking at his clothes, I turn my face up and decide that perhaps we should make a detour before we eat because the whole covered in blood look is not that appealing and if he's going to be around me, then I seriously don't want to smell that. We start walking again and ask him, "So who are you anyway?" Perhaps I could be more cordial, but he is currently holding the appeal of a rash because I wanted to get away and have some relaxing down time and he's here all bloody and smelly. I notice the Onishoppe where I got my gear from and tell him that we are headed there. Time to use this loot that I have.

204/3170
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:07 am

Before following after the man, Azrael grabbed the spoils of combat from the defeated imp and followed after the man through the portal. It had been some time since Azrael had been through a portal such as the one the man had made so when he stepped out of it he was a bit disorientated and lacked his balance for a moment before he was finally able to regain it. When the question was asked of him, Azrael shrugged, he didn't really give much though to what he eat, he hadn't ever since he was sent here. Azrael followed after the man when he started walking. As he followed after the man, Azrael looked around some at there new surroundings, he knew of this place, and had been here before but it had been a while since he had last been here. Azrael looks back to the man when he hears the question and he realized he didn't introduce himself and didn't know the mans name, " I am Azrael, Azrael Marzanna, an.. " Azrael cut himself off before he finished, deciding not to give his title and station, or at least the title he once held. When the man informed him of there destination, Azrael nodded and continued to follow him.

Post WC: 212
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:30 am

Azrael Marzanna, eh? Never heard of him or that family name, so he doesn't seem to be from any of the major houses or anything and hasn't done anything of repute as far I know, so why the hell is something telling me to keep him around. I open the door to the Onishoppe and the Dark Smith looks at me while I am wearing his armor. I smile at him and he asks me if I need the armor worked on and I shake my head, responding with great happiness in regards to his work, "It works perfect for me. It's him actually. If you don't help him out, he's gonna die hanging out in Solvay like that. Just the regular armor." The Dark Smith nods and asks if I'm on the normal time schedule and I nod to him. I place the imp's and the staff-wielder's gem pouches on the counter top via telekinetix and the Dark Smith nods to me and tells Azrael to come over to him so he can get a good look at him. The Dark Smith had gotten so good at knowing people's sizes that he needed only visually analyze them and he could do all of the calculations in his head. Once he done, he heads to the back to get started. "Have a look around while you're here, Azrael. So what were you doing in Solvay Forest with no weapons and no armor? That seems suicidal."

258/3428
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:41 am

Azrael followed the man into the shop and glanced around some before he looked to the smith before he looked to the man who brought him here, wondering why they had come to this place. Azrael's question was answered quickly as the man who brought him here, informed the smith that he wished to have armor crafted for Azrael. When he heard this, Azrael sighed lightly, why was this man buying armor for him, was it some sort of battle honor, not to fight an enemy unless they are well equipped? Azrael wasn't sure as to why the man wanted to buy him armor and he wasn't sure if he wanted armor, he didn't see a real need for it, as long as he could keep away from his enemy then he wouldn't get injured.. Though when he was asked to step forwards, Azrael stepped forwards so the smith could get a look at him. When Azrael heard the man speak he looked to him before glancing around once more. Azrael was in need of a weapon, but he had yet to find the kind he was looking for. The question caused Azrael to look back at the man and he shook his head faintly, " I live in the forest, and I am well aware of the dangers it holds. I have lived in the forest for a long time now. " Azrael said as he began to look over some of the weapons in the shop, " I don't have a weapon or armor, ever since... " he shook his head before glancing over to the man, " You know my name, but I know not yours. "

Post WC: 280
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:07 am

I just blink blankly a couple of times when I look at him after he tells me that he lives in that forest. THAT forest of all places in Onitoshi is where he decides to live. "Wait... you LIVE in Solvay Forest? You are definitely suicidal. Why in the name of all spirits would actually live out there. What did you do to piss someone off? People only live in the forest when they are forced to." Part of my mind questions why I am using any of that loot to help this stranger, but the other half knows that things happen here in Onitoshi that make absolutely no sense to me. Perhaps, I could find a purpose for him. Looking him over, I start to thinking that there must be something that he's good at. He comments that I know his name and he knows mine, I grin and ignore the question as if he had asked nothing. Curious about his taste in weaponry, I inquire, "See any weapons that you like?"

184/3612
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 am

Azrael looked back at the man when he questioned his purpose for being in the forest and what he had done in order to be put there. Azrael turned his attention back to the weapons as he thought on what the man had said. Azrael knew exactly why he was in the forest, and why he was in this place... Though he was not exactly forced to live in the forest, it was where he had chose to reside. He expected the man to answer his question, but no such answer came, instead the man asked another question of Azrael. " Yes, I live in the forest. I chose to live in the forest. What I did... " Azrael fell silent for a moment as his eyes scanned over one of the large axes in the shop, " I killed someone I should not have, and for that I was punished. And to answer your question, no, I do not see a weapon that I like, they don't seem to carry a weapon for someone such as me. "

Post WC: 179
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:47 am

"Killed someone you should not have... and for that you were punished. So you used to be a member of some martial force. Judging by the look of you, you weren't a grunt, so you have some specialized skill or another. Don't wear armor, so you were a light troop or you truly are insane. Don't like the weapons here which are heavy weapons, so you prefer weapons light in weight. You were either an officer, a guardian, or a killer. I don't know a black smith in this realm that could provide such weapons to you. Though perhaps, I should find one b/c I know some of my people would prefer different types of weapons. So what sort of skills do you have, Azrael?" I point towards the elemental rings, "You need something to protect yourself. Pick a ring or a weapon until you can acquire something that is more befitting your style." This all makes sense now... this is assuredly my mother's influence. Normally, I wouldn't give a damn about some random demon that I found in Solvay. If she truly has the power to compel me to do things like this, I need to fix that b/c if he's useless, then I have to kill him and find people to take his stuff for me. Such a hassle!

235/3847
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:57 am

Azrael nodded to the first part of the man's statement, though he didn't expect him to understand why and there was more to the matter then what Azrael had said. He listened as the man continued to speak and it seemed as if the man was trying to figure out exactly what he did before. Azrael thought about telling the man what he use to do, there couldn't be any harm in it, at the least the man wouldn't beleive him. When he pointed out the rings, Azrael looked at them for a moment and when he made the comment about acquiring something that works with his style, Azrael couldn't help but smile faintly, he liked that idea. " I was both guardian and killer. I was once an angel of death and my weapon was the scythe. " Azrael said casually as he looked over the selection of rings before he reached out and picked up one of the rings and looked at it for a moment before he nodded. Turning he brought his other hand up and pointed out the large waraxe on the wall, " It is not a scythe, but it will do.. for now, and this ring as well. "

Post WC: 205
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:19 am

When he tells me what he used to do and says that he used to be an angel of death, I figure it is a title of some sort. When he mentions the scythe, I can't help but smirk. "A scythe? Isn't that a bit cliche? The whole Death and Scythes thing has been done a bit much, but hey, if that's what you are into, I won't knock it." Looking at the two items, he brings my attention to, I nod to him. I use my telekinesis to move the War Axe from the shelf and into Azrael's hands so he can test out its mobility and all that good weapon stuff. He picks up the Wind Ring and I look at him. I find myself grinning at the fact that he took me up on the offer to get two items to defend himself. "So tell me, what do you plan to do next, Azrael? Will you just return to the Forest and continue to fight to live there or do you want something more?" It may very well be that it was not my mother's spirit or essence that led me to learn more about him, but my own senses telling me that I need allies and they may appear in the most unsuspecting places. Fate has a way of prodding you into moving how she wishes. My stomach starts to grumble a bit, which reminds me of our original destination... food!

258/4105
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:39 pm

When the man makes the comment about a scythe, Azrael signed lightly as he shook his head. When the axe was moved to his hand, Azrael grabbed it and the first thing he noticed was the weight of the weapon, this might be a problem.. When the question was asked, Azrael looked at the man for a moment as he thought on it, " Yes, it may seem cliche, but where do you think all that came from? You don't think someone just made it up do you? Who do you think started it? " Azrael turned his attention away from the man and back to the waraxe " ... I don't know. I have lived in the forest ever since I was banished from Koutaku-Shi. I cannot go back to Koutaku-Shi and I am unable to leave this realm, so I am trapped here... "

Post WC: 146
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:42 pm

I listen to his response about the scythe and I start chuckling. "You do have a point there." He mentions Koutaku-Shi and I pause. Wait... is he saying that he is from Koutaku-Shi, as in the Realm of the Northern Heavens... wow... if he is telling the truth, he REALLY killed the wrong person to be exiled to Onitoshi. That is like a police officer being sent to a prison filled with all the hardcore lifers that he put there. Leaning back against a case of weapons, I look at him as he tells me that he feels trapped here. "I am beginning to think our paths crossed for a reason, Azrael. Have you ever been to Yochi before?" I had thinking about returning to the earth realm for a visit and it would be no big thing to extend my little vacation for a while longer. I look at one of the shields and it is at this point that I realize something very important... I don't look like the Psyre Prince that everyone would remember. So how I am going to assume the helm of Psi Voli without raising far too many questions than I care to deal with. "Azrael, if you once looked a certain way then you went away and your appearance changed significantly enough, if you needed to return to the first place, how would you explain it?"

244/4349
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Azrael wasn't sure what the man meant when he said there paths had crossed for a reason, to him, there was no reason, it was simply a meeting in the forest.. " Yes, long ago. I went there often since it was my duty to gather the souls of the dead and thous who are going to die and send them on there way since I was an angel of death. " Azrael slipped the ring he had picked out onto his finger before he rested the pole of the axe on his shoulder and looked to the man who had brought him here. With the next question, Azrael thought for a moment as he looked over the man's appearance though he did not know what he looked like before, " Hmmm, a good explanation would be for survival, changing your appearance to look tougher, or even blend in more with your surroundings so you are not noticed at all. "

Post WC: 161
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 pm

"Survival... that's brilliant. Well I plan to make a trip back to the Earth Realm, so I can handle some business before returning back here to Onitoshi. The first order of business when I arrive will be to stage a very tragic accident and explosion that will result in the disfigurement of a certain young CEO. Due to the damage done to bone structure or something like that, they will not be able to repair my face to look as it did, but this is a more than adequate substitute that I will approve of." I smile at the rapid genius of my own mind in resolving such matters. The Dark Smith walks out with the armor and looks at me. "If you really are going to Yochi. There is a shrine that I have heard about that you might want to investigate. It could prove beneficial for you." I look over at Azrael and tell him to test out his new armor and undergarments before we head out. My attention turns to the Dark Smith as I inquire, "Oh? Who is the shrine to?" He tells me that it is to an spirit from old times called Lucia and that her yearning for destruction caused her to develop some impressive powers. "They say that she was a kamikonjou... not too different from you two." I grin at the Dark Smith and tell him to keep all of it. He tells me that the Shrine is located in Yochi in a place called City Metro. I look at him and tells me where he heard it was located and I nod to him as we leave with Azrael's new items. Once outside, we would start walking towards the more upscale and nicer restaurants and hotel style taverns and inns. Looking over at Azrael, I ask him, "Any thoughts on food yet? Or at least is there anything that you don't like?"

340/4689
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:53 pm

" Return to the earth realm. " Azrael thought to himself as he looked at the man he had arrived with. It had been a very long time since Azrael had been to earth for anything and now he was given a chance to go back. Azrael was still thinking on what the man had said when the Dark Smith comes out with the armor. When Azrael heard his name, he looked to the man before moving over and taking the armor that had been made for him and then he begins to put it on. Once he had the armor on, Azrael moved around in it some to make sure it would work right with him and nodded when he found it was satisfactory. Azrael didn't pay much attention to what they were talking about, though he knew it was something to do with the earth realm, a place were he would be going soon probably. When it was time to leave the shop, Azrael followed after the man and when he asked the question, Azrael shrugged, " It doesn't matter... And, are you going to tell me your name? "

Post WC: 192
Acquired: Waraxe, and Windywoes Ring
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 pm

With a smirk, I respond to the question, "Eventually. Right now, I'm more concerned with eating and entertainment." Continuing to walk down the street, I look around as women are trying to solicit "business" for themselves from the balconies and doorways. Some of them are attractive, but the fact that they are here in the cheaper side makes them less desirable to me. If I noticed Azrael checking them out, I would simply chuckle and tell him that the talent is far more appealing where we're going. We turn a corner a little ways down the street from the Onishoppe and the kazino is there before us. "Fortunes can be lost so quickly in there. Those who are lucky also have the opportunity to make a fortune. There are few things that hold such great importance in this world, Azrael. Wealth is one of them, but beauty and lust is another, prowess in battle, and loyalty amongst allies. Those core elements make up the foundation of all that should be sacred." We keep walking past the kazino and come upon a restaurant that makes an assortment of different types of food.

Walking thru the doors, Azrael would notice that there are naked or partially naked female demons laying on the different tables. I explain to him, "For the most part there are three "colors" that cover the ladies. Red is for fire and they keep your food warm for you while you enjoy your meal. There is blue as well and they are opposite as they are ice and they keep your food nice and cold. The blue ladies are great for sushi. The third color is green and they simply maintain the freshness of the food. Our herbivores enjoy them the most. The ladies hold great conversations as well. We head towards the back and the hostess approaches and tells me that there is a private party taking place back there. "That is where my table is. I enjoy privacy with my meals and he and I have business to discuss. Open up my space or I'll take my business elsewhere." She tells me, "No, my lord, there will be no need for that. Would you care for the balcony. If you want privacy, there are suites where you can see out, but the other patrons cannot see into your suite." She snaps her fingers and two girls walk out from the back in nice long dresses and take each of our hands to lead us upstairs.

443/5132
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Azrael glances to the man as he still with holds his name for some reason. Azrael continues to follow after him as they move through the town. He kept his attention fixed on the path ahead of them while following the man. When the man began to speak, Azrael glanced at him for a moment before he looked away while listening to the man. Azrael chose to remain silent and simply follow after the man as he lead the way. As they come to the restaurant, Azrael glances up at the building before following the man into the building. The first thing he noticed were the naked female demons, though his attention shifted around the room as he checked the place out, listening to the man as he begins to explain what the different colors meant. As they come to the hostess, Azrael glances at her for a moment before looking to the man, expecting him to take care of all of the arrangements since Azrael had never been to this place before. When Azrael felt someone grab his hand, he looked to the woman who had appeared at his side. When they began to move once again, Azrael began to look around once again as he allowed the woman to lead him upstairs.

Post WC: 214
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:25 am

The female demons that come to greet us are covered gold body paint or something that gives them this color. We are taking into a private room with three psychiatrist office style couches laying next to each other with the different colored females laying on them. While the blue good seems more appealing, I am in the mood for hot food, but I look at Azrael and tell him that he gets first pick of where he wants to sit. "Azrael, you may call me, Tyrn for now. My people call me the Veilos Tyrn, but VT sounds weird to me. In time, you may come to understand why I have not given you my name. It's nothing personal against you, but I enjoy keeping a relatively low profile in Arden." The female on my arm points at the hot one for me and I smirk and whisper in her ear, "I'm trying to show my new friend here a good time, he seems to have had a rough time so I'm helping him get his vigor for life back." She whispers in response, "He will serve you well if you do. There is power in this one. It is locked, but I believe you have the key, young Prince." I look at her and smile to keep unwanted attention off of us. "You know much that you should not. Who are you?" She tells me that she is a friend that I will want to keep and that I am a friend that she has been waiting to meet.

274/5406
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 am

Azrael followed the man into the room and he looked around at the three different seats before he looked to the man he was with, wondering which the man wanted to sit at. As the man speaks to him, Azrael glances at the three seats, at the moment he was unsure which to pick from. " I see... Tyrn, alright. I can respect your desire to keep your true name a secret. " Azrael said as his gaze shifted from one seat to the other as he tossed around which one to sit on. Azrael finally decided on the seat with the red female on it. He made his way over to the seat, and if allowed, he would sit in it and lean into it as he began to relax, " So tell me.. Why did you offer to bring me along and help me? " Azrael asked as he looked at Tyrn.

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 am

When he sits with the red one, the young maiden in gold sits down next to the green girl. She tells me that I should try some dish called Fiery Ice Fish. Now that sounds confusing as all hell alone, but considering that we are sitting with the green girl it makes me wonder even more. That sounds dangerous. "There is a great fire within him that you should be the one to direct, young Prince. I chose for us to sit here because she keeps everything fresh and fertile. You plan to bring life back to your people and your city." I look her in her eyes and tell her that she might want to tell me how she knows so much about me and why I should not teleport her to meet my deadly maidens, the Shyr Beis. "It would be a waste of an asset. I have empathic powers, young Prince. I can feel your desires and make sense of them. You want a companion that can travel between the realms with you. Someone whom you can trust and who will trust you with everything they have. That is him. He has been searching for the means to rekindle the flame of battle lust that he lost. As eccentric as it may sound, he truly was an Soul Transporter in Koutaku-Shi. Here comes the large diamond question..." Her voice trails off and I turn as Azrael asks his question. I think about it for a moment and shrug, "I have no clue to be honest with you. Perhaps, I see potential in you. There is much that my people lost and I am on a mission to get it back for them. I'm going to need a dependable corps of leaders and allies who can help me. Something in my instincts told me not to abandon you, so I listened. You could end up being just the ally I was looking or you could become my greatest enemy. Even still, we end up parting ways after this meal and never see each other again. I would never know if I did not take a chance. Here is an even better question, why did you follow me?"

394/5800
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 am

Azrael watched Tyrn a moment longer before he turned his gaze away from the man as he began to speak, answering his question. Azrael nodded faintly as he listened to the man's explanation for why he brought helped him and brought him here. Azrael glanced at Tyrn when he asked a question of Azrael. Looking away, Azrael shrugged, " ... I don't know why I followed you, I simply did. Though, I do thank you for the things you have bought me and this meal. I have not experienced such kindness since my days in Koutaku-Shi. It is unexpected to find such things here. " Azrael paused for a moment as he relaxed into the couch more and let out a light sigh. It had been some time since he had been able to relax and enjoy the company of someone who didn't want to kill him, " Who are your people? "

Post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 am

I look at the maiden with me and she nods to me as she selects food for all of us and hands it to the other companion. Azrael's companion gets up and steps outside of the room briefly. I get ready to respond to him when she places her hand on my forearm. "Just a moment for that one, Azrael. What did you order for us?" She giggles and says coyly, "You noticed that, huh? Of course you would. For your friend, I got him seared White Fin pasta that comes with a sauce called Vitality. It has healing magic and herbs. Gives it a pleasant taste and aroma. It's accompanied with white grape sake as well. His companion likes a particular type of yokai, so I ordered that for her and the same sake. I got an orchard salad because I don't like to eat things that feel. It gives me bad reactions." In other words, her empathy works with creatures that have spirits. She continues, "For you, I ordered Fire Lake stuffed peppers which comes with an assortment of yokai meat from a lake connected to the River of Fire including the Fiery Ice Fish I told you about. On the side, you have a special bottle of Ambrosia Wine. It has some of your preferred ingredients as well." I glance over at her and ask her what Ambrosia is and she tells me that it is called the "food of the gods". I like the sound of that. The door opens and the companion locks it to gives us full privacy. "Does that sound good for you, Azrael?"

292/6092
Upgrade: Telekinetix (Mastered)
Upgrade: Sutrasouken (Honed)
Upgrade: Kankaku (Honed)

+92 EXP
+6092 to Veilos Syli PWC
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:06 am

When the woman next to him got up, Azrael looked up at her for a moment before turning his attention to Tyrn when the woman that was sitting next to him left the room. Azrael looked at Tyrn for a moment before he looked to the woman as she began to explain the food that was ordered for them. When he heard what had been selected for him, Azrael found he had no problems with it, it sounded rather filling. As she continued Azrael slowly turned his attention away, closing his eyes for a moment. Azrael keeps his eyes closed until he hears Tyrn speaking to him. Opening his eyes again, Azrael looks to Tyrn and nods, " Yes, that sounds fine. Thank you. "

Post WC: 125
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:55 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Destiny (Open)   Collision of Destiny (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Collision of Destiny (Open)
Page 1 of 1