Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Marrow of a Bone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:45 am

First topic message reminder :

With his hands in each pocket, the oni stood for a moment just before the trailer of Atilla's. It sure was convenient of her to own a place, whereas he mostly traveled throughout the days and night. He stepped up towards the door, considering to knock before he snickered. Was he not her husband? It wouldn't have been so bad to simply walk in, though he might have entered upon the woman changing through her garments. A grin spread as that had become reason enough to open the door and step inside of the place, his crimson orbs coming to scan the area.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:36 am

"Ssssh..." A single finger went up to cover the oni's mouth. "I would be a bit more careful if I were you..." Whereas she'd been lax, even irreverent concerning the Hogashas, she seemed a little tense when they got into calling the Watchers names. "They call them 'Watchers' for a reason you know..."

*Unlocked Gravity Package
*Learned Pulldown
*Learned Imprint
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 am

The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 Shoubox_01
The oni blinked, looking down to the woman who had hushed him. He then laughed aloud at her remark, thinking it a little absurd. "I would be so lucky if one of them showed up just by speaking about them, yeah? I'd definitely give the bastard a run for his money." Shou stated before chuckling lightly, "If you're uncomfortable with it, though, we don't gotta talk about it." The fyre demon gave a careless shrug regarding the matter, hardly registering the petty emotion of fear.
The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 Shoubox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 am

"Heh... heh..." she said, the emotion of fear very much registering in her mind. "They're a collective... one of them is all of them, but you're right, we should probably change the subject."
For the moment, she was on top and she slid up a little to kiss his neck. "I'm really glad you've never been to Onitoshi, though. Might've changed you for the worse..."

*Unlocked Gravity Package || *Learned Pulldown || *Learned Imprint
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:52 am

Again he shrugged, supposing he didn't know anything about the Watchers other than what Atilla had just informed him. As she moved to kiss at his neck, the oni smirked and tilted his head back some. "Ah, heh. Funny that you'd mention that actually. You remember that conversation with the Dark Apprentice, yeah?" His hand would move to stroke down the woman's back.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Rep! : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:56 pm

She shifted a bit, the movements of her hips encouraging the touch as she answered back, giving him a slightly puzzled look. "Yes, I remember bits and pieces of it. I didn't understand what you were talking about exactly..." She had heard Onitoshi mentioned by the Apprentice, and the memory caused her brow to furrow.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:02 pm

The oni nodded, smirking at the woman's movements as he drew her fully atop him, each of his arms coming to wrap around her waist. "I'll be going down there. Onitoshi.. there's a couple of demons that I have a score to settle with." Shou would say, his thoughts beginning to wonder on the duo that he had encountered in the forest. It had been the first time he had seen the brothers together, but it had been the proof of their working together. Inferne had taunted him on too many occassions, and the one with blades had gone as far to end his mortal life. "Demons I absolutely must kill."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 pm

The kami sighed and looked off to the side, recalling the burnt, red ground that birthed black, undead trees and ominous red mist that cloaked the endless chaos both inside the city and out, the images of predation and oppression causing her slight worry for her husband's well being in his future destination as she gently straddled him. Perhaps he would be more at home there, she thought, secure in the fact that she wouldn't lose him to his own inner chaos. The decor certainly leaned towards the red and fiery side, and he'd grown to a level of strength where he might be the sort of creatures the lesser spirits would respect and hide behind. Besides, he was only visiting to kill a couple of demons. He probably wasn't going to actively antagonize anyone other than his targets. Thus, she didn't plan to dissuade him from whatever vengeance he was traveling there to enact. "I hope they live near the gate. You've never been there before, right? Do you want me to come along with you?"

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:21 pm

He glanced up to the woman, feeling a great deal of warmth at the fact that she would travel with him even through the depths of hell. "Thank you." The oni would say, raising a hand to rest against her cheek before brushing a strand of hair over and passed her ear. "I know you'd help a great deal, but I'll ask you to stay here, Atilla." He was a fyre demon, belonging to Onitoshi with every right. Were an angel to stroll around there, he decided she'd only bring more trouble than what he was looking for. Hell, he'd probably have to fight every demon down there in his defense of the kami. "Besides, I'm positive I can do this on my own." Shou continued, snickering as he winked up to her.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:45 pm

The kami grinned gently, not doubting that this one could take care of himself. Besides, she wasn't the same spirit she was all those years ago, one of her former inferiors would probably defeat her with ease unless she recalled a bunch more of her old spells. The ones she'd pulled out today, even, had worn her out and she collapsed on the oni after his wink, hugging him around his chest once more. She would probably take a trip there once again in the future, but she'd rather not the oni accompany her either when she did. She preferred to face her past alone. "Then I'll be praying for you."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:49 pm

The fyre demon smiled as she came against him, "Praying for an oni, eh? That's good to know, though its interesting." He couldn't help but remark, wondering if the blessings of Bleaus would indeed come to him now that this woman seemed to have been fired from her position in heaven. Of course, that man was supposed to be all-forgiving and all-loving to his followers, was he not? His crimson orbs lazily trailed up towards the ceiling of the trailer once more in thought. "Heh.." He couldn't help but find amusement at the thought that he might be the first and only demon to accept those blessings of Bleaus, to allow that light to further guide him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Updated Taka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marrow of a Bone   The Marrow of a Bone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Marrow of a Bone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: