Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After Fishing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

After Fishing Empty
PostSubject: After Fishing   After Fishing EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:22 pm

After Fishing Jynbanner_01
After Fishing

So it seemed like a bit of déjà vu when I arrived at the scene, only reversed. There was a large creature of some elemental content and in the wake of its departure; Ingel was left in a stunned manner on the ground. I figured whatever came at him must have caught him off guard as it did me, since Ingel was a pretty adept person and was able to respond and react to things quite quickly. On top of that, he was pretty tough.

I am alone as I drive behind the Division 12 van on my way back to the Metro to make sure that Ingel was taken care of for the night. I called Angela who assured that she would meet me in her lab and have it ready for Ingel. She also found it a bit odd that the same thing that happened to me last night had happened to Ingel and commented on the fact.

The night sky hovers passively over head as the black sedan rolls through the urban environment after reentering the city from the north. As I sit in my thoughts while listening to the sound of the car’s engine as it rolls in fifth gear on the streets, a voice speaks out to me. “So your friend has met Aquoon,“ the deep voice resounds. The voice was familiar; I remember it was the voice of the large earth golem. My gaze shifts immediately to the passenger seat expecting to see a huge beast of earth, but instead I see something about the size of a small plushie in the form of the earth golem, sitting in the passenger seat. The thing was sitting passively there looking at me, but did not seem hostile. I gave an internal sigh because I knew I had not been drinking, so the only alternatives were that a demon was in my car, or I was going crazy. Instead of asking the obvious questions such as, “who are you and why are you here“ I ask, “what do you mean?“ The heavy voiced chibi answers,“Aquoon is my brother, one like me. He is a summoned creature who temporarily grants his power to one who becomes his master.“ I nod and return my gaze to the road and ask, “and if the master rejects this power?“ The golem shakes his crusty head and answers, “rejection is impossible. The summon will stay with the master until his usage has been completed.“ I ask directly, “what type of power are you referring to?“ The golem answers, “personally, I have an earth attack of great strength. It is the highest of spells.“ Thinking back, I remember the Fire demon’s fire attack that seemed to be pretty devastating. I wondered if he had a spirit like this to assist him in creating such an attack. I question, “what if you are used against your kind to aid humans?“ The golem speaks, “we have no loyalties to demons or humans alike. We are tools of destruction used by our masters.“ I pause after that answer thinking they were something like the WADB only with an AI interface for communication. I wonder was this the demon’s equivalent to ‘technology.’ “Interesting,“ I hear from the back seat from an annoyingly familiar voice followed by an elongated sipping sound. Sure enough, I look into my rear view mirror and see the dragonic male, affectionately dubbed ‘Damon’ by my subconscious, holding a tea cup with both hands by its base and handle and taking a sip before lowering the cup. “You’re not going away are you?“ I ask the long haired tsudere. With a calm glance up, he looks at me through the rear view before dismissively looking to the side. I sigh and speak, “it bothers me that I have two spirits attached to me. I hate spirits you know.“ Damon counters, “you know I hate you as well, but I’m cursed to your vessel.“ The golem adds, “hate is not something that registers with me. My function is to…“ I interject, “I got it, thank you for the input.“

I figure that at least I had a bit of information on the situation Ingel and I were in that may prove to be helpful in the future. I continue to proceed towards the HQ until reaching it, where Ingel would be taken in and checked. I would have to let him in on what I knew a bit latter and figured it would probably be best if I didn’t mention it to anyone else until then… for now.

Total: 765
After Fishing Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

After Fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Fishing   After Fishing EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:22 am