Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] Empty
PostSubject: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Let’s Go Fishing

I do not remember much of the trip back to the Division 12. Leading up to the present, I remember being on patrol with Ingel and our Wolf pack. We cornered a demon who advised there was something of interest in the dunes south of the city, and after assisting him on his journey back to the spirit realm, we checked it out. What we found there was a large earth golem who condensed himself into a ball and struck my chest. After that, things had gotten fuzzy for me. I didn’t remember much of anything after Ingel checked for my pulse, but when I awoken, I found myself on a medical bed within one of Angela’s R&D labs. Waking up, I felt fine and it took me a while to remember the events up to that point. I lean up in the bed noting that I was in a hospital gown, meaning that Angela probably undressed me. Though it was a troubling thought, I was more worried about how long I had been out. Unknown to myself, it had only been that night and it was around nine o’clock the next evening. I look around the room to see if anyone was around. As I look to the side, I see Angela enter into the room having heard me stir. A grin is on her face as the blonde adjusts her glasses and moves the clipboard in her hand to her hip, looking over me. “You feeling better, Captain?” she asks. I frown and nod, “I’m fine.” With that, I pull the thin sheets from over my body and get out of the bed. I needed to get back to work after resting an entire night and then some. Angela moves in my way and requests, “are you sure you’re okay?” There did seem to be some amount of worry on her face. “Time?” I ask. With a slight frown, she looks down and to the side and mentions, “9:17 pm.” With that in mind, I wonder how Ingel was leading a patrol by himself, assuming he took on the duty. As responsible as the Sergeant was, I was sure he would be out in the field by now.

Current: 370
Total: 370
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Though I was worried about Jyn's well being after taking him back to the R&D lab to be treated, I knew that I also had a duty to take care of and that Jyn would rather I be out on the street taking care of demons and looking for leads instead of standing by his side waiting for him to come around, so with that in mind I had decided to take the team out for the night and see what would could dig up. I have to say it felt a bit odd not having Jyn with us though I knew where he was and that he was doing fine for the most part, at least that is what I was told the last time I made a call to check on his status and I hoped I would get a call when he woke back up, either from him or from who ever was on duty when he woke up. The first part of the nightly patrol was rather uneventful, we simply drove around the streets in search of any signs of demons. Things didn't pick up till later in the night when we got a call about a disturbance in the area. After getting the call we headed out to the area where the disturbance. As the van pulled into the general area of the disturbance and the SpiritNet was activated. With the SpiritNet up it didn't take long to locate the demon, or at least what we thought was the demon in question. When it was located I gave the order for the team to get out of the van and we began our hunt on foot with the van shadowing us so we could keep track of the demon.

Post WC: 294
Total WC: 294
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Let’s Go Fishing - Jyn

Division 12 HQ
Seeing my clothing folded on a chair to the side of the bed, I make my way towards it. A hand comes to my chest and I look down to see Angela protesting, “you should…rest a bit more. I haven’t been able to determine what happened to you.” Not wanting to be worried with such a thing, I comment, “I’m fine. It was an attack of some kind and I’ve fought it off. I don’t have time to rest here.” It concerned me that I knew Angela hadn’t contacted Izumi or Shiori, so neither probably knew where I was at the moment. Well, Izumi was a bit resourceful, so she may have been told by a member in my team, but I knew Shiori would probably be worried about me. I reach for my shirt brushing Angela off. We never got along, so I didn’t see why she was so concerned about my well being now. “Can I get some privacy?” I request as I turn to her, ready to dress. A short smirk comes to her lips as she shrugs and turns around speaking, “it’s nothing I haven’t seen before” as she walks out of the room.

In the Streets – Patrol
A content hum comes from the odd looking demon as he rummages through the garbage cans of an alleyway. “You’ll be surprised what you can find where humans throw their waste,” he says to himself as if someone else were there, “ingredient of all kinds. What will I be able to concoct, I wonder?” The demon’s appearance would be tubby and short. The stout little demon would be in the form of a human, appearing more like a circus clown than a regular human. He wore a belt with small color orbs of various types on attached to it, each with a little symbol. “Now if I could just find a blonde hair… yes yes… that would be quite nice!” The demon had no idea that he had been sensed by this point.

Current: 338
Total: 711
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 pm

When I got an update on the demon's location it appeared that it had not moved yet, that was good, it meant that it didn't know we were onto it, that would allow us to get the drop on it before it had time to react. As I came upon the ally where the demon is located I stopped and looked back at the rest of the team and gave them the signal to hold back and cover the mouth of the alley. As the rest of my team began to get into position I moved up to the mouth of the alley and peeked around the corner and glanced around before my gaze came to rest on the only person in the alleyway, which I figured must be the demon. I watched the demon for a moment before stepping away from the wall and moving into the alley as I brought up my assault rifle, taking aim at the demon as I spoke up, " You there, step away from the trash cans and get on your knees with your hands behind your head. " I wasn't sure if the demon would comply with the order to get on its knees, they didn't have a very good track record with following orders from the authority, typically they simply ran off and that is what I expected this one to do.

Post WC: 231
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 am

Let’s Go Fishing - Jyn

Division 12
The door closes and I am given some privacy and with that I began to dress. I felt that it was a bit of an embarrassing fiasco to have Ingel carry me in and then have Angela strip me and run who knows what type of experiments on me while I was out. I try not to think about it too much, worried and flustered knowing that I had to check in with a few people so that they would worry about me.

The streets
The demon continues to happily search through the garbage until a voice resonates in the alleyway telling it to step away from the trash cans. Speaking almost to the side, the demon chuckles, “now don’t be silly, I’m not quite done yet.” It seems that the demon doesn’t realize there were actually people there until it pauses and looks up. It’s painted face is an eerie sight as it smiles looking to Ingel who had his rifle raised and aimed. “Oh my!” he says as he slowly moves away from the can, “very violent one here, very violent indeed. You’d better watch out Mortimer.” He speaks as if someone else is there with him. He clears his throat and speaks, “good evening officer. How may I help you? I know, are you here for a concoction?! I have many balls. I have a ball right for you!” He seemed harmless, but he also seemed as if he didn’t understand the meaning of “get on your knees with your hands behind your head.”

Current: 259
Total: 970
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:23 am

At first it seemed the demon was ignoring me so I got ready to fire a warning shot at the thing but finally it took notice of me and stepped away from the trash can but it didn't sink to its knees as I had instructed. Instead the demon began to speak to me. When he spoke as if talking to someone else, I gave a quick glance around, but I couldn't see anyone around the demon, was there another one in hiding some where? After a quick glance around I turned my gaze back to the demon and took a few steps forwards moving towards it. So far the demon was ignoring my order to get on his knees and going on about having some sort of ball for me, though it appeared to be rather harmless. When it finished speaking I spoke up once again, " I said get on your knees and put your hands behind your head. " I said, issuing the command once again.

Post WC: 169
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:34 am

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] Izu
"No you better let me see him Ms. Brandt!" a familiar voice erupted out. "Please, step out of my way Ms. Brandt! Do not make me use force on you." Her eyes narrowed in a vicious manner, and in the next moment the door to the room where Jyn was in slid open and in walked a very upset Izumi. She didn't notice that he was getting dressed and looked back towards the door that was still open to glare at angela, as though telling her 'you come any closer and i'll rip your face off' After that the door slid close and Izumi looked back towards Jyn. "are you okay Jyn? you're not seriously hurt are you?" Her angry upset look quickly turned into an immedieate worried and almost gonna cry kind of look.

-Word count: 135
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 am

Let’s Go Fish - Jyn

In the Streets
A large exclamation point flickers over the head of the demon as the order is reissued. “Oh? Oh! But…” He tries to put his hands behind his head, but he was too tubby to get them back there and on top of that, he almost looked like he didn’t have any knees. “Um… I’m in a spot of trouble… I don’t think I can comply…” he says with sweat marks flying out on both sides of his face, earnestly trying to get his hands back there. “Please, this can be settled with balls! They are magnificent!” he says, “I mean you no harm! I just need ingredients for my concoction!”

Division 12
As I am stripping down from the medical gown that covered my form, I look up and towards the door as I hear Izumi’s voice. Moments later, I see a very upset Izumi enter into the room. Her mood changes as the door closes and I blink looking at her, partially nude with only the lower portion of the gown covering my lower body with my boxers in my hand. “Um…” I begin, “I’m fine. I don’t feel any pain anywhere, but… can you turn around please?” So I guess Izumi was as resourceful as I figured she was. She had found out my location and when I woke up; it was a pretty good skill on her behalf. Still, I had to get my boxers on my body along with the rest of my clothing.

Current: 251
Total: 1221
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:09 am

Seeing the demon was unable to fully comply with my orders thanks to his size, I let out a light sigh, at least he wasn't launching into an attack at me. On top of that he kept insisting something about balls. Shaking my head faintly I take another step closer to the demon, keeping my weapon trained on him and ready to fire despite the fact that he wasn't acting hostile at the moment. " Alright... Keep your hands in front of you if you cant get them behind your back.. and stand still. " because of the demons size I had no choice but to keep his hands in front of him and not have him get on his knees, " What are you doing here? "

Post WC: 128
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 am

Her entrance seemed to have suprised Jyn. She finally took notice of why he had asked her to turn around, and her face slowly tured red a she turned arond. "Oh dear..." was all she said as she faced the door her arms crossed and clenching each other, she would just speak out to Jyn. "Are you sure your okay?" she was still rather worried. "Exactly how did this happen, weren't there others with you?" she felt partly to blame because she wasn't there to protect him.Bt she kept her back to him as he was getting dressed but she still awaited for his answers to her question.

-Word count: 108 [243]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Let’s Go Fishing

In the Streets
The demon seems relieved as Ingel tells him he can simply keep his arms in front of him. He complies joyfully placing his hands in front of him and standing still. Answering the question, he speaks jovially, “why I’m collecting things for my concoctions. I wonder if you can hear well, because I’ve mentioned my balls several times. No disrespect, I only worry for your health. Health is important for humans, you know. You can’t live without it! I’ve got to become a great concoctor like the Dark Apprentice! Many wonderful things he has made, things of great power that exist in this realm! But I must start at the bottom! I must start with balls! Tell me officer, do you like balls?”

Division 12
As she turns around, I find that I am better able to put on my clothing without being embarrassed. First things first, I wanted to get into my boxers. To Izumi’s immediate right would be a standing mirror aimed to catch a portion of me that I had not noticed. I allow the hospital gown to free fall from my waist and I start with putting on my boxers as I speak, “I’m fine. I just got hit by something. It was an earth golem. I’m not sure what happened to it, but I think it escaped.” After those words leave my lips, I remember the words that the golem had said to me, just before the attack. It was something about calling onto him for power or something to that nature. I continue, “we received a tip from a demon that there was something of interest in the south dunes, so we went to investigate and I ended up coming back on a stretcher…” Mournfully, I think of McGrady’s words as he reminded me in our meeting, ‘Jyn, you’re only human.’

Current: 310
Total: 1531
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Well, at least he was to able to answer my question in a way. When he mentioned some Dark Apprentice I wondered who exactly he was talking about, it sounded like another demon that could cause trouble for humans. Another sigh escaped me as he continued to talk about some kind of balls, he must have some kind of issue in his head, though I was starting to doubt the idea of killing the demon, he hasn't attempted to attack me and with his demeanor it didn't appear as if he is the type of demon to go around killing humans, I guess you could say this is where the line becomes gray, the difference between demons that want to kill us and demons that simply wish to exist in peace. " .. Tell me, do you know anything about the six pillars of light? " Though the majority of his rambling was about balls, I decided to give the question a try and see if he knew anything.

Post WC: 169
Total WC: 991
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Her eyes had caught sight of the mirror and her eyes had widened as she saw the next series of events and merely jst kept her eyes gled to the mirror, her mouth slowly began to water as it hung open just a little, what snapped her out of her daze was when she felt a little drool slip from her mouth, in which she quickly cleaned with the sleeve of her jacket and mentally laughed to herself. She heard him say something about an earth golem and she felt her heart jump out of her body. "An earth golem?! Oh dear Jyn, you will worry me to death." her hands rose up to her face as she kinda covered her face with her hands only to look through the spaces between her fingers towards the door. "Maybe next time I should come with you, I may serve better protection then those who had went with you...."

-Word count: 157 [400]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Let’s Go Fishing - Jyn

In the Streets
The demon blinks and thinks as a question mark appears over its head. “No no, nothing about a pillar,” he says as he shakes his head, “no no.” After a pause he states, “six is a bad number for humans, but a wonderful number for demons! It’s a number of chaos! Pillars… what are pillars? One pillar of light there was the night of great chaos. There was a great pillar in the sky to the north. North, what’s in the north? Forest and water. Water and forest… maybe the Dark Apprentice knows! Yes yes, pillars he could make. Great ball pillars of stone and darknesses. Yes yes, seek the Dark Apprentice through his millions and answers from Onitoshi you will have… Officer, will you give me a lock of your hair please?”

Division 12
After getting my boxers on, I reach to the t shirt laid to the side and pull that over my head and upper body as I continue, “I didn’t realize it would turn out like that.” After getting my shirt on, I step into my pants and pull them up to my waist as I continue, “and you don’t normally go on patrols with me… I’m a big boy, I can take care of myself at times.” It did mess with my confidence that I relied on Izumi like a bodyguard. She was a woman afterall and I was a man. There were just natural things inside me that made me want to at least appear strong. Using her as a crutch would only continue to make me weaker. “Not that I don’t want you guarding me, but I have a job that requires me to be in danger at times. No one would have predicted what was going to happen then.

Current: 300
Total: 1831
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

When the demon answered my question with no I began to feel he was no longer useful to me, though I still doubted the killing him part, if he wasn't going to harm anyone then maybe I could leave him alone... But after his first answer he begins to babble on with something else though he remained on the topic of the pillars. This Dark Apprentice person was starting to sound like someone we needed to go have a talk with, if that were the case then I would have to let Jyn know so we could set up a mission to go and find this apprentice. Finally I began to lower my weapon and as the demon finished speaking I posed another question, " What do you know about this Dark Apprentice? "

Post WC: 134
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:02 pm

She gave a humph sound as she rose her head up. She said nothing, she just kept quiet on it, it was true he did have a job that required for him to be in danger and she was in a position that technically she shouldn't be out on partrols with him at all. After a moment or so she just hung her head down as she had down merely frowning now being rather displeased with the situation. It's just a known fact that she can't always be there by his side to protect him all the time, her lifestyle was much different than his and soon, she probably won't be able to see him for a long time. "I'm sorry Jyn..." she mumbled out taking in a deep breath before she ended up crying.

-Word count: 135 [535]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Let’s Go Fishing

In the Streets
“Know?... know?...” the demon asks as if Ingel had asked something silly. “Why he is the Dark Apprentice of the Dark Smith, of course! But I see you do not wish to buy my balls. In that case, you are of no use to me. But still your hair… silky smooth… silky ingredient. But my balls are still very incomplete when you compare them to the concoctions of the Dark Apprentice... even your hair may not be good enough.” The demon looks as if thinking then says, “wait… today is… today! The last day! It may be gone already by now. I’ve got to hurry so I can catch it.” He looks back to Ingel, “instead of hair, might I have a ride to the coast! The Dark Apprentice may be there with his concoction and I do wish to claim it for my own! Oh my, what is the hour? It may be too late and all signs of the Dark Apprentice will be gone!”

Division 12
After getting my shirt and pants on, I start to do my belt, and since I was dressed for the most part, I would murmur, “you can turn around now.” For a moment I think I hear something and look up wondering if she was crying and for what reason. “You’re sorry?” I ask her. “Sorry for what? I went out on my own and got hurt. I’m still here, however, so everything is fine. I’m still a little tough.”

Current: 251
Total: 2082
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:56 pm

I finally remember that I had the rest of the team on stand by at the mouth of the alley and when I realized this I let out a light sigh and as the demon continued speaking I sent word back to the rest of the team for them to stand down and have the van pull around. It seemed the demon had no information about the pillars of light but he had information on something else and it sounded as if something was happening at the coast, this meant I would have to go and see what ever it is that is suppose to happen at the coast, but what to do about this demon... " The coast... What are you talking about, whats going to happen at the coast? "

Post WC: 132
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:11 am

She was given permission to turn around and she did, her blue eyes sauntered over to a disappointing view of Jyn with his cloths on, oh well, Izumi mentally sighed as she wold speak. "yes, but I guess I'm sorry for just worrying so much about you, when I know well enough that you can take care of yourself just fine without me." she said as she shifted her gaze off to the size and her hands would move down in front of her and intertwine with one around locking fingers with themselves as she stood there.

-Word count: 97 [632]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 am

Let’s Go Fishing – Jyn

In The Streets
The demon seems in a rush as time now seemed to be an object. He continues, “hurry hurry, we’ll miss the Dark Apprentice if we wait too long. We must go to the coastal shore to the north, east of the rich lands. In the bay, he will be there. Thank you for reminding me, now shall we be going?” Up to this point, the demon had still not lowered his arms as he complied with the officer, but he seemed to be getting antsy now having recollected that something important was about to be missed.

Division 12
With a nod, I accept Izumi’s words and assure her, “I didn’t mean it like that. I would be hard pressed without you. My paper work would kill me.” With that slight tease I finish getting into my available attire, holstering my P90 in place at my ankle where I normally kept it. I rise up from the bending over position as I look down and reach into my pocket, pulling out the slightly sandy cell phone, remarking to myself, “I’d better see what Ingel is up to.” With that, my thumb presses the icon for him number to be dialed before I raise the phone to my ear. Looking at Izumi, I ask, “what are you plans for the rest of the night?”

Current: 225
Total: 2307
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:32 am

The demon seemed to want to go along with me on this little venture to the coast though I wasn't sure if I could, or even should take the thing along with me.. Though, if he had information about something important then that could be a reason to bring him along... Since I wasn't exactly sure what I would be looking for, I decided to bring the demon along, though I still had my questions about my decision, especially since the men may have some issues with it and even if I decide to let the demon go.. I can already tell this may turn out to be a headache... When my phone began to ring I almost had a heart attack. Releasing the front of my AR, I reached down to the pocket that housed my phone and pulled it out and with out glancing at the caller ID I answered the call, " Yes? " I said, keeping my gaze fixed on the demon.

Post WC: 166
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 am

She blushed and pouted slightly at his teasing remark how could he say such a thing, but she smiled a very tiny smile as she lowered her head sligtly and looked up at him. she noticed he pulled out his cell phone and said he was gonna figure out what Ingel was up too and then asked what she was doing tonight, she herself merely blinked and lifted her head kinda surprised. She didn't have anything to do after she gets off of work in the afternoon and there wasn't any calls about any upcoming gig's she had to work on this weekend. So no there wasn't anything. "I believe I'm not doing a thing besides heading home, why do you ask?"

-Word count: 122 [754]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Let’s Go Fishing - Jyn

In the Streets
The demon bounces a little as if having ants in his pants. He had been ignored and was in a hurry. “Oh my, oh my, I wonder if this demon’s ears work. I can get you a new pair. I only need a corpse. We must go. I can get you a new brain as well! No disrespect, I’m simply being helpful! Helloooo… can you hear me human male with the gun pointed at me?” He leans left and right looking to Ingel who was on the phone. He whispers, “we’ve got to get going!”

Division 12
A soft grin comes to my face as I notice the blush and pout due to my teasing. I shake my head a bit at the fact that she was cut before looking up as the phone started to ring. Answering her question softly, I speak, “I was simply curious.” I probably would let her get back to her evening; I didn’t want her to feel put out by the fact that she had to come visit me. When I hear Ingel’s voice, I also hear something in the background. For a moment I wonder what idiot could be speaking like that before I hear him refer to someone as human and assume they must be in the middle of securing a demon. “Ingel,” I speak, acknowledging his answer, “this is Jyn. I’ve finally woken up and I’m fine. Are you in the middle of a patrol right now?” If so, I would add the question, “what is the situation?”

Current: 260
Total: 2567
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 pm

The demon began to speak once again, though my attention had shifted to my phone since I wasn't sure who it was. When I heard Jyn's voice I was a bit relieved, at least he was awake now, and if he was awake he must be alright, hopefully. Since the demon insisted on getting going now I move to the side as I listen to Jyn. As he finishes speaking I gesture for the demon to start walking, " Yes, I'm on patrol at the moment. Things are.. progressing. I have a lead about something happening at the coast.. Something about a Dark Apprentice, I am about to take the team and investigate. "

Post WC: 114
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Just a tilt of her head and she blinked a couple of times as Jyn stated that he was only curious. Did he want her for something? She wasn't certain but she didn't really have much of anything to do. A soft "ok." escaped her lips as she fell quiet and gazed at Jyn as he spoke into his phone. She didn't want to interupt him so she stayed quiet and silent as he spoke on the phone. Her eyes would gaze around the room, she was relieved to know that Jyn was alright and not brutally injured.

-Word count: 98 [852]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Let’s Go Fishing - Jyn

With the go ahead to head towards the car, the little demonic male smiles and begins marching in fanfare parade manner behind the one leading the way. “Yes, to the Dark Apprentice we go!” he says with great glee and joy.

My gaze shifts from her as she looks around the room. I turn to the side a bit as Ingel speaks tilting my head down with my right hand holding the receiver to my right ear. From Ingel’s report I get a bit of an idea of what was going on and the name of a Dark Apprentice seemed ominous and important. It was good to see that he had the initiative to take out the team and follow leads without me, but it also made me feel as if I were unneeded. Ingel was stronger and faster than I, though I felt I was a better marksman. I think that maybe I was on the road to taking a permanent desk job to allow those better than me to carry the torch. With a nod, I acknowledge, “very good then. I suppose I will catch up on the specifics with you tomorrow. Good luck on your mission.” I look up to Izumi, almost finished with the conversation.

Current: 209
Total: 2776
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 pm

After gesturing towards the mouth of the alley I begin to walk, leading the demon out of the alley and to the van were the rest of the team were waiting. The team would raise there weapons in unison when the demon came into sight, this was something I knew was going to happen. I glanced at the team before I gave the signal to lower there weapons, this may indeed turn out to be a hassle if I let this demon go... As I listened to Jyn I gave the signal for the men to begin getting into the van and they did as ordered and began to get into the van, " I see. Alright, I will fill you in tomorrow. You take it easy.. and, did they find out what happened to you? "

Post WC: 137
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Izumi began to think to pass the time as Jyn was still on the phone, her thoughts merely rumaging through whats come to past and what is to be. truly she noted many substantial changed from back then till now. Though she wondered if these changes would be for the best? Would her career be a good thing? would her being away a lot more from Jyn be for the best? another concern of her was the balance that was slowly being shifted, it was unspetting and bothering to her to see that this change is happening and so far there's nothing she could do about it, though she is trying to see what she can do to change it. She looked back to Jyn when she noticed that he was looking at her and she just blinked as she tilted her head.

-Word count: 143 [995]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Let’s Go Fishing

The demon continued his fan fare style of marching as he walked behind Ingel who was leading the way to the van. The demon pauses as he reaches the others and they raise their weapons. “Oh nos!” he emits with a chirp looking around with some distress, but in an exaggerated manner, he is relieved as the weapons are lowered. Triumphantly, the demon places his hands on his hips, showing that he did indeed hold the ability to bend his arms as he smiles at the fact that the others didn’t have permission to shoot him. He shoos away the men as they are ordered to go into the van and then dusts his hands off and looks to Ingel.

After Ingel’s response, I speak simply stating, “not to my knowledge. I’m sure I was simply knocked out. I’m fine now. I will speak with you more when I see you next so as I don’t hold up your mission. Good luck.” With that, I would pause for his response before closing the phone and disconnecting the call. I didn’t want to keep him from doing his work. Either way, it would probably be a good idea for me to get home and make sure things was in order there. I pocket the phone and walk towards the door informing Izumi, “I’m going home. Should I walk you to your car?”

Current: 231
Total: 3007
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:44 am

Once all the men were in the van, I motion for the demon to get in before I climb into the van behind him and pull the door shut before taking my seat. As I sit I glance around at the rest of the men before looking to the demon as I listen to what Jyn had to say to me. " .. Alright, sounds good. Thanks. " after my answer I hung my phone up and slipped it into my pocket before I told the driver were to go. After getting the next location the van lurched into motion and began to drive down the street.

Post WC: 107
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:01 am

After Jyn hung up on the phone, Izumi would listen to his offer on walking her to her car, she blinked and pulled out her phone to check the time and was a little surprised to see how fast the time had ran by. She put her phone away and she smiled a little nodding her head. "That would be nice, Jyn." She uttered softly as she would now start walking with Jyn as he headed for the door which was right behind her.

-Word count: 85 [1080]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] Jynbanner_01
Let’s Go Fishing

The demon nods and begins to make his way to the van. A lot of this stuff he would be seeing for the first time; who would allow an unbound demon into a Division 12 van? With some effort, he gets into it and walks into the interior of the van seeing all of the technical gadgets and what nots. His eyes get wide as he begins to look around the van wanting to touch everything. “Ah, I see,” he says, “this is what humans use for their concoctions. Much metal there is. A little zap, I wonder…” He seems to forgot his surroundings as he inspects the various areas of the van and almost purposely disturbing the crew members. Speaking in a backwards motion, the demon says, without paying attention, “north north. We’ll follow my nose and I shall tell you when to turn where. Faster faster, please. Make haste meat puppets!”

With Izumi’s agreement, I nod and move towards the door with her. Getting to the door, I open it to see Angela standing there a bit frustrated and looking to me expectantly. “Thank you for your care. I’ll be going home now,” I thank Angela pausing for a moment before passing her. Watching me, she answers with a slight blush, “of course…” She composes and clears her throat, speaking sternly, “it’s a bother having to patch you back up. Be more careful in your patrols, Captain.” With a nod, I accept her words before holding the door for Izumi.

Ooc: Jyn and Izumi can exit here.

Current: 262
Total: 3289
Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Looking to the demon, I sigh lightly, " Hey, eyes up front. " I said to the demon. Now that he was in the van and looking at everything, I wasn't sure how the other members of the team would react, the demon would be able to see a lot of the gear in the van. Turning my attention away from the demon, I retrieve one of the sets of shackles we use to restrict the powers a demon can use. " Hold your arms out. " I said as I looked to the demon again, with his comment I wasn't sure if he would do something while in the van, and to be on the safe side I decided I would put the shackles on him, if I could, to prevent anything from happening on our trip. The driver, still following his orders continued to steer the van north towards our destination.

Post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] Jynbanner_01
Let’s Go Fishing

The demon’s gaze turns to the shackles as Ingel advises him to put his arms out. He looks to them and then to Ingel like a dog would a lease, or a cat a flea collar. Something along the lines of “oh hell no!” goes through the demon’s head as he is pretty sure they wouldn’t be able to shoot him in here with all of this expensive equipment. On impulse, he turns and runs to the back of the van and attempts to hide in the corner behind any equipment if possible to get it between Ingel and he. “I cannot be restricted! I cannot be contained! I am the great concoctor! Approach at your own risk! Fear my mastery over the void! Ooohhhhh ~ !”

Current: 127
Total: 3416
Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:17 pm

I watched the demon, waiting on him to put out his arms like I had requested. However he didn't instead he stood up and ran to the back of the van. " I was afraid something like this was going to happen. " I said to myself as I waved to the rest of the group to make sure they remained seated. Though the demon had warned me not to come near him, I rose from my seat and began to move back to where he was hiding, " Calm down. "

Post WC: 92
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:33 pm

The demon’s eyes get wide and its clown face contorts as Ingel takes a step towards him. “Stay back!” he warns again, with his hand coming to his belt where his various balls were hanging down. His hand doesn’t grab one of the balls, but it threatens to. “If I summon one of my concoctions, you all will be feasted upon by a beast of awful power! Now you go back to the front and keep moving north, or else!…” The demon’s demeanor seemed to have changed since he was no longer at gun point and now was inside of a moving vehicle.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Pausing for a moment, I frown as I look at the demon. Could I have been wrong, was he simply acting the part so I would take him along with us? I honestly thought the demon was harmless but now that he was throwing threats around I began to doubt my initial judgment, but I decided to give the demon another chance, unfortunately.. " Look, I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want you to hurt any of my people, but if you keep this up I will be forced to, and that is something you don't want. So calm down, alright? "

Post WC: 105
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:25 pm

“Soda pop! I require Soda! If you love your lives you will give it to me! And a lock of your hair. Do not make me summon the most hellacious demon from the firey depths… The mere sight of him could make a normal human empty his bladder instanteousl… left! Make a left here! We want to exit the city via the north eastern gate. Once there follow the second rode and continue north. When we come to the pier take a sharp right and come along the shore lines…” After a pause he continues, “oh yes! That’s where I was! Infinite doom to those who underestimate the power of my balls!”

Current: 112
Total: 3631
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm

As the demon began to demand soda and a lock of my hair, once again, I sighed and shook my head faintly. Though he was still throwing around threats... For the moment, I remained still and waited to see what the demon was going to do. When he began to say which way to go, I told the driver to follow his directions but cautiously. After giving more direction about were to go the demon switched back to his threat and I shook my head faintly, " ... If you don't want me to shoot you then calm down. "

Post WC: 100
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:05 pm

The demon blinks and nods, coming from behind the piece of equipment that he was hiding behind. “Ah, so you have come to your senses,” he states with his words not really making sense. “We’re almost there, I can feel it. If the driver would drive faster, we could perhaps get there much much faster.” In actuality, the city was huge. Depending on where the demon was picked up, it could take upwards to an hour just to get across the city. At this point the demon would prance over to the seat next to one of the officers and plop down, falling into some type of catatonic state until the time passed to bring them to the harbor. During this time, he would basically shut down for input or output as it seemed that he had riled himself up and needed a bit of time to rest before reaching the destination.

Current: 152
Total: 3783
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:13 pm

It seemed my warning worked on the demon and he was now willing to calm down, that was a relief, I didn't want to shoot him, but if I had no other choice I would in order to protect everyone. I wasn't about to have the driver go any faster, sure I wanted to get there but I didn't want to walk right into a trap or something else that would pose a problem. When the demon began to move I watched him and after he had taken a seat and seemed to fall asleep, I moved over to him and attempted to put the cuffs back on him. Once I had the cuffs on him, if I could get them on him, I move to an empty spot and sit back down with a sigh as I wait for the van to arrive out our destination. It took another hour roughly before we finally arrived at our destination. When we had arrived, the driver informed me we had arrived and I looked to the demon to see if he had woken up yet.

Post WC: 184
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 pm

As if clockwork, the demon’s eyes pop open and he looks around knowing that they have arrived at the area. The halting of the van helped with this and his ability to feel inertia, but aside from that, after emitting a large and exaggerated yawn, he hops off of the seat, to his feet and walks to the door, looking to one of the team members and ordering, “open it flesh puppet! The dark one awaits!” The moon would be lingering overhead around the bay area reflecting off of the dark and ominous waters. This area was also one where civilian access was restricted for some purpose of the corporations and their plots.

Current: 113
Total: 3896
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

When I seen the demon wake up I nodded as I rose from my seat and began to speak to the team. I informed them that I would be taking the demon and going out alone to see what was here, telling them they should wait here and if anything happened to go back to HQ. When the demon gave the order to my team I sighed and moved to the side door of the van and pulled it open before stepping out of the van, " I am the one in charge of this team, now come on. ". I glanced up at the sky before looking around as I waited for the demon to get out of the van.

Post WC: 121
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:19 pm

The demon hops out of the van, slightly ignoring Ingel’s correction that he led the team. The door was open, so that seemed to be all the little demon was concerned about. With the door open and the soft sea air coming in contact with his nose, the demon gives a deep inhale before looking around and walking towards the bay. “Good good,” he comments, “it doesn’t seem like there are any others here tonight. That is very good indeed. No competition. My sources are unparallel. The Dark Apprentice will be here. Genitalia!” He looks around when his gaze comes across the expansive waters. A visible exclamation point once again flickers over his head as he points towards a direction and starts running towards it. His destination would bring him to the seaside beach. He would run for several meters before stopping. Instead of having found something, he breaks into his catatonic state once more where he is unresponsive for 5 minutes before blinking and coming back to, realizing. “He is not here!…”

Current: 173
Total: 4069
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Once the demon was out of the van I looked to him, at the moment he was my only lead about what was going to happen here, if something was going to happen here, this could just be some wild chase. I keep my gaze locked on the demon as I wait to see what he is going to do and when he points off into a direction, I turn my attention to the direction it had pointed as he takes off. I begin following after him. As I come upon the area, I glance around before looking to the demon who appeared to have fallen asleep once again... While the demon was asleep, I begin to take a look around the general area to see if there really is anything here. After a short time, the demon wakes back up and I look to him for answers.

Post WC: 148
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:23 pm

The demon looks to Ingel for a response. He just kind of looks to him for and answer in the same way Ingel looks to him, but he had said “he is not here” so there was nothing more the demon knew to say. After a short while, he goes comatose once more but quickly wakes up and continues, “the Dark Apprentice is no longer here. He must have gone back. Could I have missed him? It was because you all were too slow!” The demon starts to pace back and forth with his little feet moving quickly, but his body moving slowly. During this process something could be seem glowing deep in the waters beyond the beach probably five or so meters from the shoreline.

Current: 126
Total: 4195
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm

It was apparent that whatever was suppose to be here, wasn't here and that we had wasted our time coming out here on a demons hunch. I watch the demon and when he begins speaking I sigh when he informs me that this Dark Apprentice guy we had come here looking for, wasn't here. When he says it was because of us I didn't really beleive him, there could be any number of reasons, that is if the person was real and even going to be here. Now that it seemed the thing I had come here to check out wasn't here, I decided it would be best to head back and call it a day. As I turned to head back, something caught my attention. When I turned I noticed a glow coming from out at sea. Upon noticing the glow I move closer to the sea, " ... Whats that. "

post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 pm

As Ingel points out something and moves towards the sea, the demon continues to pace back and forth, rambling to himself in an infinite spawn of verbiage from his mouth. The glow from the sea’s depths seems to pulse as Ingel draws closer and closer to it with the intensity getting stronger and stronger. It was obvious that this was not an area were many people came to at night, so Ingel would be among the first visitors here at this time of night in a while. Suddenly there comes a bulge in the water before it bursts with something large rising out from it. Water cascades like rain on all sides as a large hydra is revealed towering over Ingel from its distance. The demon pauses its pacing as it looks up to notice water coming down, then looks to the sea and realizes, “it’s Aquoon! The concoction of the Dark Apprentice!”

Current: 153
Total: 4348
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 pm

As I came to the waters edge I was forced to stop but I kept looking out at the glow at sea. I watched as it began to come closer and closer. When I noticed the bulge in the water, I took a half step back though I kept watching the water, unsure what was going on. All of a sudden something bursts from the water and causes water to rain down onto me and the surrounding area. What I am met with is something unexpected. As I look up at the large beast I reach for my side arm but when I hear the demon speak I glance at him before looking back to the large hydra, " .. What? "

Post WC: 122
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:15 pm

“So you are my new vessel…” the hydra speaks in a deep tone, peering down to Ingel as his mighty neck sways back and forth. “No!” interjects the demon, “I am your new master!” The hydra ignores the demon and continues, “I am called Aquoon. Call upon my name and I shall grant you great power. Human, will you harness my great strength?” The demon rushes up to Ingel’s side and looks to the hydra, interjecting, “you misunderstand! Not this flesh puppet, but I! I need your power, mighty concoction!” The hydra continues to sway with his gaze on Ingel to see if he would accept the terms or not.

Current: 110
Total: 4458
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next