Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Threw It On The Ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Threw It On The Ground Empty
PostSubject: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Atilla rode down the street on her bike, a number of fliers in one arm as she pedaled. Shou was out doing... whatever it was Shou did in his free time away from her, and she was seizing the daylight to promote the event her church would be holding: A beauty, fashion, and talent show for charity. She stopped by Club Hype and pasted up a sign advertising the event, and the glue (for she wasn't all familiar with Yochi and it's Scotch tape) had hardly dried before she was off again, huffing down the street. She would have to stop soon for some lunch and maybe a drink... one of those energy drinks they were always selling in the slummy shops for way too much. Planning to place the fliers all over the Lower Commons today, East City would be her target tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Threw It On The Ground Nagi-moon2[center]
Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
"Tch, damn it im awake early again." Nagi cursed as he found himself outside once again. This time it was cause of his little spar with Shou. The demon had not harmed him but using so much magic wore him out. "Well at least I got some good practice out of it. And I didnt get hurt this time, so maybe there is something to these skills." He said as he began walking down the street. His mind began to wonder until he caught a certian sent. His sense of smell was only slightly better than the average human so the thing the smell was coming from would have to be close. "Atilla is around, she might be in one of the food places around here. The only thing is, is she a mouse right now or human. If shes a mouse that will make her hard to find. But I need to talk to her." He said looking around at the stores.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Now ordinarily, the mouse kami frequented the candy shops when she was hungry, as she was a very big fan of sweets. Since she'd been pedaling all day, however, she wanted something a little bit more substantial. She pulled over at a Metro Sub Station store, a franchise that spread throughout the city. Chaining her bike in place, she opened the door and a little bell chimed above her, not an unpleasant sound, but since it was high pitched -and she was a rodent, so she was most attuned to the high-pitched noises- it made her wince slightly and retreat from the offending noise.
"Welcome to Metro," a disinterested teenager told her, stopping his conversation with a coworker to see what she'd like to order.
She looked up in the air and recalled that Shou said he liked meat. She didn't eat meat very often, but since she didn't know what kind of foods other than sweets and ambrosia tasted good, she figured the more experienced male might be on to something. The pictures of the meatball sandwiches on the menu couldn't compete with the smell of the tuna right below her nose, however. "What's that?" she asked politely, pointing to the fish and mayonnaise mess behind the glass.
"What? The tuna?"
"Yes, that. I would like some of that."
The employee moved quickly towards a shelf-oven hybrid with silicone pans full of bread. "What kind of bread do you want?"
"Ummm..." The woman looked down at the little bread menu taped to the glass. "The cheddar and herb sounds good..."
"Footlong?"
She didn't know what that meant. "Sure."

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
He followed the sent until he reached a type of sub sandwich store. And there was Atilla ordering for, and looking a little lost at that. He smiled at this and walked in, hearing the bell chime. A teenager was about to ask him what he wanted, when he just waved his hand showing he didnt want anything and just sat down to wait for Atilla. Hopefully she wouldnt run from him after seeing how he had acted last week.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Her eye twitched at the sound of the chime ringing again. "Ugh..." she groaned audibly, turning to see her friend alive and well. As a follower of Bleaus, she had through long practice become quick to forgive. Besides, he wasn't himself that night, it was that darkness in him that she still hadn't discovered a method of banishing.
"You want it toasted?" The teenager brought her attention back to the sandwich counter.
She took a look back at the large oven, but decided she wanted her meal as quickly as possible. "No thank you."
"Ok, what else do you want on it?" He scooted over to the condiments and fixings section.
"Oh. Ok, I'll take umm..." She sniffed briefly over each ingredient as she ordered. The fellow behind the counter had seen weirder things than someone who constantly sniffled as though afflicted by a cold, and failed to give her an odd look. "I'll take the lettuce... some cucumbers... those tomatoes over there... that white stuff... salt and pepper... oil and vinegar... that sprinkly cheese... some of that... Par-Me-Shan in that can over there... whatever this green stuff is... and I think that's... oh! A little bit more vinegar if you please. That will be all, thanks."
She paid for the sub, giving the young man a tip and a pamphlet before taking the food and sitting across from her friend. "Have you been in good health?" she asked the lycan, seeming genuinely happy to see him.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi noticed that Atilla spoke like nothing had happened. "Yes I have thanks to you." He said with a grin. "I guess I might as well say what I have to quickly, dont wanna hold you up from your lunch. I just wanted to say im sorry about the things I did and said last week. I was not fully myself." He said bowing his head slightly. "That being said...." His mood was a bit more serious when he raised his head. "Im asking you, not to interfere again the next time im trying to protect the one I care for. For the simple reason that I cant promise the same level of restraint that I did last time. You healed me, I am grateful, but I held back in that fight as to not harm you. That wont happen a second time."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Atilla allowed the man to finish his statement, before nodding gently. "Excuse me..." She bowed her head and began to pray in a low, soft, fast, murmuring monotone. "Pater noster qui in caelis es sanctificetur nomen tuum..."* she began, continuing the prayer until some fifteen seconds after she'd started she was finished.
Picking up the sub, she took her first, big bite and she scrunched up her face in delight. Afterwards, however, it was time to address the lycan's words. She swallowed the mouthful before speaking. "Perhaps it occurred to you during that fight that I was also protecting the one I loved in the only way I could. You said you loved that woman, but she disappeared and left you with the two who were intent on teaching you a lesson, did she not?"

*Our father who is in heaven, hallowed be your name...
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
He was expecting a reaction from his statement but as usual she showed non. Almost made him wonder if Shou was the only one she ever showed effection to. Of course un known to him Atilla had cried right before healing him. "And your point being? Does she have to care for me back in order for me to care for her. I know she wont, but that doesn't change my feelings any less. But no I didnt realize you were helping him. But that doesnt matter to me. If you really want to protect him you will inform him to leave me to my own situations. I find something quite interesting though. You assisted your love to fight a human that was only trying to defend his love. Regardless of said she demon was planning. Makes me wonder about just whos side you are on." He said looking at her carefully.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Atilla had a naturally calm disposition, but the wonders of the sub sandwich... the texture of flavors exploding in her mouth... very little could ruin her mood in light of such a wonderful new treat. She'd taken another bite while he talked and she chewed steadily, looking at him with her red eyes. Before that night they'd been brownish gold, but she hadn't had the time to look in the mirror since then and notice that they'd changed.
"Were you human that night?" she asked gently, as though genuinely curious as to his classification. "I am not on anybody's side, I am just glad that you are both safe and healthy. I too am sorry for the night's events; would you like for me to buy you one of these delicious sandwiches?"

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi slapped himself in the face at Atilla pretty much righting the whole thing off. He guessed she was not easily intimidated or just really didnt care. He coudlnt help but laugh a bit at her. "No Atilla im fine. You never cease to surprise me. Even when im sitting here almost threatening you, all you think about is that sandwich. It makes it hard to be mad at you." He said still smiling from the laugh.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 pm

"Mmm?" she asked through a mouth stuffed with sub and rimmed in mayonnaise. She took a couple more chews and swallowed before answering,"I could never feel threatened by a friend. I trust you, after all." She stopped to flash him a smile, the long, thick sandwich inches from her face, dripping. "I'm glad you are not upset at me. Mmm, you really should try this, though. It's very good." She licked her lips as her eyes focused on the sandwich again before she slipped it between her lips.

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Threw It On The Ground
- - - - - - - -
"So you still think of me as a friend huh. Well thats cool I still see you as one too." He said. He looked outside at the fading light. It wasnt quite dusk yet but it was getting there. For a moment Nagi was sad. the night brought upon his transformation. And though it was not a full moon tonight and he could choose not to transform if he wanted. It was like a drug and once the night fully came it would overtake him. "It seems this nice little chat will have to end soon." He said sadness in his voice.

Last edited by Datorru on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 pm

She grinned, biting again with an audible crunch as the juicy, crispy lettuce and richly flavored tomatoes burst beneath her teeth. "Oh Bleaus, it's so good..." she moaned, catching a stray bit of liquid on her finger and licking it off. After another swallow, however, she caught the sadness in her friend's voice. "End soon? Do you have something you have to attend to?" she would ask, not completely aware of the correlation between the darkness and this man's inner demons.

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Threw It On The Ground
- - - - - - - -
Nagi sighed out loud. "Well..." He couldn't tell her the exact reason for him going out. "There is a big drug deal that is going down tonight. I couldnt stop it last week cause of what happened. But ive got a chance tonight." He said. He wasn't lying but not telling the full truth. He was planning on slaughtering everyone there and eating a bit if he had time. Of course he couldnt tell Atilla he was going to kill humans even if they were drug lords and the such.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:37 pm

The kami seemed to perk up at the statement about drugs. "You know, in my briefing before I came down here they told me that the streets were addled with drugs here..." She looked at her sandwich with her brow furrowed, as though it'd just given her some riddle. "I haven't seen a single drug dealer or a single person taking any of those substances. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that nobody I know is involved with them...

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:35 am

Threw It On The Ground
- - - - - - - -
Hitaka smirked at her innocence. "Its better that you have not. They are not pleasant people and would not hesitate to try and take advantage of a pretty girl such as yourself." He said. "Plus you know that when night comes I change anyway, and I dont exactly think the same. Id rather not put you through anymore heartache like last time. So ill do my best to just be human around you."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:04 pm

The kami munched pensively, deciding that perhaps she should invite him out to a church sometime. He seemed like a nice person. With a free hand she reached over and withdrew one of the fliers she'd been posting up around town for her event. "I appreciate your kindness towards me. You should come out to the show we're having. It's free, the businesses I'm advertising for there will pay according to the number of people present and the number of entries, so it's free for people to come."
She offered a smile with the paper before nibbling around the last fragment of the sandwich, not wanting to see it go. "You can invite your drug dealer friends too if you'd like... rather, I'm sure they will appreciate you trying to help them get off of such a destructive path in life."

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:40 am

Threw It On The Ground
- - - - - - - -
Nagi laughed a bit as he took the paper. "Your to innocent Atilla, but im afraid you are mistaken. Im not going to the drug deal to be part of it. Im going to stop it. I may do things when im in my wolf form or even to be with Grunty. But those guys are a different kind of monster. They are the real reason the lower commons are the way they are. They have poisoned this place with the drugs. And while I now have power, I will stop them." He thought for a moment. "If you like you can come along to see what I mean. So you can see just who is really the ones you need to stop if you want to save this place." He said folding the paper and putting it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:43 pm

The kami shook her head thoughtfully. "I can't come along; I apologize. I must get the rest of these fliers out before next week so we will have a big turnout for the show."
She thought for a little bit longer and came to a different conclusion. Nagi moved much faster on foot as a lycan than she moved on her bike, and he was probably going to go to many locations around that segment of town, locations that held poor and downtrodden women who might have big dreams of fame and recognition. Such people would be drawn to compete in a free beauty pageant, and the more competitors they had, the more the sponsors would pay out. They might even pick one to represent their companies, who knows?
"On second thought, I can be gluing up these fliers while you talk to the people about not doing drugs. You don't mind if I do?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Threw It On The Ground   Threw It On The Ground Empty

Back to top Go down

Threw It On The Ground
Page 1 of 1