Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega_aran

Number of posts : 33
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest]   Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:01 am

Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest] KishinThe air stunk of a putrid smell to the one known as Ashura. Only knowing the smell of death and destruction, the Demon was no longer of the spirius realm so it was completely different from him. He had been standing outside of the apartment he lived in. On top of the roof, Ashura would look to the skies with a look of anger. He initially had to climb to make his way onto the top of the building which was aggravating altogether." Grrrr...That damn Castiel...I can't believe he was able to defeat me. Im the Demon God! " Ashura yelled as her slammed his clenched fist into the roof with what he had was known as Average strength." The Damn Angel. It was my fault for toying around with him at the beginning I should have killed him when I had the chance ". The Onikonjou would find himself shaking alot as a smile appeared on his face." I.. I will have my revenge on him. On all angels for that matter " . Ashura would bring himself up slowly and would take a look down at what appeared to be people just walking on the sidewalk minding their own business." This earth realm is annoying as hell too. The beings of this realm possess a putrid smell which irritates me so much. The faster I gain my abilities back, the faster I can rid myself of the punishment of dealing with these beings on a daily basis ". With those words spoken, Ashura would jump from that part of the roof to a tree branch.

Words: 269
TExp: 1
Exp: 269

Last edited by Omega_aran on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest]   Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:25 am

Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest] KishinThe flames with in the eye's of this demon was tainted with much anger rather than determination. When he landed on the branch, the branch gained a crack as if it couldn't support his figure. Immediately he would flip off it and land onto the ground. His head lowered, hiding his lower facial features within the very bandages that used to consume his entire body in his full demon form. The third eye revealed between his forehead let people know that he was not a human which often drew more attention than it should have." I need to regain my ability to fly first, and then work upwards from that point ". The words was calm and slightly low in the tone. The bangs of his hair hid the third eye until her would make motions causing the bangs to sway away. He began walking down the streets and would begin scanning the area for a possible area where he can practice the ability to fly. He was set on bringing forth that ability. While walking, the Onikonjou would take notice of a female figure that motioned passed him as she brought memories back of someone who stood by his side while within the spirius realm, someone who lost their life to Castiel. She died protecting Ashura from an Attack that would have more than likely killed him if he was hit head on. That image in his head would cause minor headaches to occur as he made it to the location. He would hold his hand on his head and then shook his head to shake off the hurting feeling. Bringing his hands from his head, he would hold them in a outward way with the palms open upwards.

Words: 292
Total Words: 561
Exp: 561
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest]   Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:50 am

Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest] Kishin" Hmph...I don't care about her...". He muttered to himself as he began concetrating on his entire body, which would cause the grass underneath him to sway abit. He would motion upwards a tiny bit and then lower back down to the ground. Im the demon God. I can master such abilities with ease! He thought to himself as he began to concentrate a bit more on his body. Once he gets himself off the ground, he would practice on doing so without as much concentration as he was putting into it now. While practicing he would continue to get these images in his head which caused even more headaches. What in the world. One who means nothing to a god such as myself shouldn't even be appearing in my thoughts yet alone causing these pains. She's gone...maybe she's haunting me because of her death. Maybe that girl that walked by me placed a curse on me. Nonetheless if I don't get my head straight then I won't be able to concentrate. Thats when something sparked in his chest, and he shot his arms out in a very fast way." Grrrrraaaaaaaaa!!! " With releasing such a roar, the Onikonjou would cause his body to shoot up into the air and appear as if he was levitating." Heh heh heh...the beginning of a gods rebirth ". With those words spoken, he would look down and smirk underneath his bandages." Im coming Castiel. Soon...very soon ".

Words: 247
Total Words: 808
Exp: 808 x1.5 = 1212 Exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest]   Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: The Fallen Demon Takes Flight [Flight Quest]
Page 1 of 1