Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Island Elements: Watyr - Episode I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Island Elements: Watyr - Episode I Empty
PostSubject: Island Elements: Watyr - Episode I   Island Elements: Watyr - Episode I EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:04 am

I can feel my body moving, but I am shrouded in darkness. I feel warmth, yet I feel strong winds around me as well. This scent... I know this scent. The sea? What am I doing here? Light begins to push against my eyelids and I hear birds crowing over my head in the sky. My eyes slowly open and I look around with mild confusion. I try to think as to how I got here, but nothing comes to mind. I don't even quite remember what I was last doing before I could have ended up here. This is rather troubling. A focal point of my control over these collections of villagers is the fact that my powers are unquestionable as Krodha. If they begin to suspect that I am losing control over my powers then that could give the dissidents cause to rebel and I haven't the time to kill them or even deal with a rebellion. I need to remain focused on eliminating and recruiting the bandit tribes along the southern border of my region of the island before I begin the full campaign south to eliminate the warlord, Neeto. Furthermore, I don't even this sort of a distraction either.

While my mind tries to figure this out, I can't help but exit my thoughts for a while to simply enjoy the view from the bluff that I am standing on. I leap off of the cliff here and land gently on the sand below. I haven't gotten to actually see and stand on the beach before, so I wanted to enjoy this moment. When I conquered the tribes of the far north of the island, I knew that there was a beach there, but this beach is so serene and beautiful that I find peace within my surroundings in this moment. I walk over to the shore and step into the water. A smile slides over my face as I feel the cool waves wash over my feet. I squat down and cup my hands to take a sip of the water. It is so refreshing that I forget that the Ocean Spirit had blessed me with the ability to be completely rejuvenated from water. You know... since I live on and rule an island in a realm with few spirits, if I could control or at least manipulate water and its flow, I would possess the ability to better defend my territory from the pirates and any other enemies that I might acquire in the future. With the growing problem with the pirates disrupting the trade between Tara Mura and the other coastal villages, I will need to deal with this pirate problem very soon.

Unlock: Watyr Package (IP)
Back to top Go down

Island Elements: Watyr - Episode I
Page 1 of 1