Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)

Go down 
+4
Strayed
rekoa
aѕceпxion
¤Hıgúré¤
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
¤Hıgúré¤
¤Hıgúré¤

Male
Number of posts : 88
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

After the successful attempt of completely materializing myself into this new plane of existence I decided that it was time that I got an idea of my surroundings, so I began walking down the sidewalk in a random direction. I was in fact quite perturbed that my powers had been dampened so significantly, and I wondered how long it would take to build my strength back up to the point where I could actually have some fun. First in order however was learning about this new place. Surely there were dangers here. Although this realm contained mostly the lesser demons who didn't pose much of a threat. I continued my walk somewhat lost in thought and not paying too much attention to where I was going. I took a few more steps and everything seemed really odd, some sort of temporal distortion in the atmosphere, I felt the odd sensation you get when being teleported and then everything faded to black...

Ooc: Rekoa, Escalation, and Rune post here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Kaza_01
"I glance to the spirit as he speaks. Wondering if I let him in would it be like letting in a wolf among the lambs. Or was he one of the good demons. I had only seen one of those in my life time. "Know this, demon. If you were good, you would..." The girl begins to speak above me and something about a rabid dog. "Do you know this man? IS he evil or can you vouch for .." Then she pull something from her leg, something metallic, and pointed it at the demon beyond the barrier. "You do know that the barrier keeps out good and evil spirits. If he is evil tell me now." Just as I was about finish, a roar came from the forest and I looked heavenward, "Now?" The barrier could keep out spirits but not animals. The crashing sound preceeded the large wingless lizard (think jurassic park) came running down on us. I looked at the others and yelled. "Run! Away from the temple." I waited for them to run as I gathered a red ball of energy in my hand preparing to cast a spell.
Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Seikibanner
Deep Breaths

I hang back pretty casually as the girls talk with Nova. It seemed like a 180 from being nice to him and now messing with him. Natsuki even pulled a gun on him? I knew that guy must be having one hell of a day. I wouldn’t interfere unless things got out of hand. It was partially my fault for befriending the demon and bringing him here. I supposed that was a good thing that barrier was in place, even though the demon didn’t seem hostile until now. Still, I didn’t think there would be much he could do with a sword against a chick with a gun. I didn’t know what the priestess could do, but if she was a priestess, then she probably was good at exterminating demons… like the one’s on TV. Stereotypically I figured she would probably have a bow and arrow or something that shot spirit arrows out to destroy demons. Of course, there could be a chance that she falls in love with a demon, adding a plot twist to… no wait… that’s Inuyasha. Either way, I was sure one demon wouldn’t be able to…

I pause for a moment as there is a thud. Birds flock off in the distance as something seemed to be making the ground shake. I am lost in my thoughts as the large wingless lizard came running towards us. I ponder what it could be, but the high pitch of a woman’s voice advises to “run.” I didn’t know quite where to run, so I figured after them would be the best bet for now. Almost becoming alert all at once, I make haste with the priestess trying to assess the situation. Turning around, I notice the large fiend and realize what the danger was. “Hey!” I speak the obvious, “there’s a big ass lizard… are those normal here?” It certainly wasn’t in the vision I had.

Current: 319
Total: 3099
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Brice_01

I lagged behind still unsure of my part to play in all this. While they others mingled I was silent preferring to keep my business my own. I had to admit that this was a stunning place, I could have never imagined a place like this in my hometown. Being the very last, I stopped as one of the men smacked into what appeared to be nothing. However it became clear as the priestess spoke that it was a barrier, and he was unable to pass because he was a demon, as fabulous as that sounded at first, I didn’t find it that hard to believe really. I stared at the emptiness were the barrier apparently was. Would I be stopped from entering as well? I was human, but there was darkness in side that was not. As I pondered the question a roar erupted from behind us. A dinosaur? Sure why not, nothing else really seemed to make sense so why would a giant lizard surprise me? I simply removed my self from the creature’s path as quickly as possible. With no ammunition I had no hope of meeting a creature in combat.

Words 194
OOC: Dino? how could resist that plot twist? lol. I'll try to keep up
Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Brice_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Novak_10
+ Deep Breaths +
Friends or Foes
---
I kept my gaze fixed on Kazakura, waiting to see if she would accept my offer, then I will be able to pass through this barrier with out having to kill any of these humans. As she begins to speak I listen to what she has to say but it quickly gets cut off as the female with Seiki begins speaking over Kazakura. As the female begins speaking I shift my gaze to her. As I looked at her I began to glare lightly at her, growling at what she was saying, calling me a dog, the damn human. And now she was calling me a lire. I couldn't help but smile as she brings up the idea of killing me, if she truly wished to do so I would have no choice but to destroy her, unfortunately, she looks like she would be fun to play with. As Kazakura speaks I shift my gaze to her and sigh lightly as I wait to see what she will do. It seems as if I will have no choice but to destroy one of them, if not all of them. As the roar rips through the air I shift my attention to the forest, " What now? " I ask myself as I watch a large wingless lizard come charging out of the forest and straight for the ones in the barrier. I looked over the large lizard for a moment, it looked very dangerous and interesting... " Hmmm, should I step in and do something or... let them get eaten by this lizard. They wanted to kill me... so why not let them die. Well, I did say I would protect the priestess. " with a soft sigh I glance to the priestess for a moment " ... Perhaps this will make you understand. " I wasn't going to run like the others, no, this thing now stood in my way and thus it must be destroyed. Looking to the large lizard I summon forth Dark Skies. As the spell is cast, bolts of lighting would begin to rain down striking around the wingless lizard in a radius of 20 feet. This continued for a moment before one large bolt crashes down upon the beast its self.

Post WC: 377
Total WC: 3274
Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 am

Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Natsuk14

~Deep Breaths~

The question of him being evil or not was not what mattered to me. Besides there is no good or evil only points of views. I didn't have to know him to know what he was thinking. Experience was what told me everything I needed to know about him. All demons where the same, they look down on humans as being weak and only care about getting more power. The way he talked just give me a bad feeling and then came that smile... it really pisses me off. Not answering Kazakura, my finger taps the trigger and then hammer comes down to strike the shell. The sound of the pistol is muffed by the roar of animal as the bullet spins out of the barrel of the pistol, cutting through the air till it hits, unless he evades, Nova in the right shoulder or in that area. Do to the explosive nature of the bullet that is said to be able to take out a armored car or large animal, may or may not leave a large hole in its target or a lost of limb. By this time Kazakura shouts to run as the large lizard, that just looked like a blur to me, was coming at us. My eyes never leave Nova while smoke rolls out of the end of the barrel and a spirit burst out of my back and into the air. Dressed in a white kimono, Mizuki swings her polarm around to strike the best in the head with a destructive force.

WC: 258/2268
Interaction: Shot at Nova, weapon attack on the lizard
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Rep! : 37

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 pm

ooc: Can we say overkill much?

The sound of the gun is heard about the same time the spell is released. The summon appears and attacks the beast. The lizard lets loose with a flame blast from its mouth towards the group. The skies open up and it rains down bolts of darkness. The largest bolt hitting the lizard square on which would put the summon right in the blast range of the spell. Earth, forest and stone, errupted after the final strike of the spell. The lizard was revealed to be a smoldering carcass. the ground shakes and knocks one of the idols off the pedastool and deactivates the barrier. The fire blast was headed straight towards us at this same time. I had a quick decision to make. "Eilio, spirit of time, lend me me your power. Still the hands of twilight for us to pass." And the world freezes for all but myself and those in the group. (Everyone not an NPC) The blast would stop in midair about five feet from group. Aimed straight for Natsuki's head. The drain was overtaxing as I held it and began to move out of the blast area of the lizard's attack. "Move, quickly. I cannot hold this long. And if you fight amoungst yourselves, I will release this spell and let you get burnt." I really would not do that, but they did not know it. I just needed everyone to move away from the fire blast.

Used Time Halt
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Deep Breaths

So, there I was running; no where in particular other than away from the large lizard, which turned out to be a pretty good choice given the fact that a wide area destructive spell hit it. The powers some of these people held were insane. Some other things happened too, but everything moved too fast for me to act. My girlfriend happened to shoot at the demon guy, probably accidentally due to hair triggers and whatnot, but then again, I knew my girlfriend was crazy in her own little way; that’s why I never cheated on her. Now, in reference to adding something to the battle, there was the off chance I could have jump kicked the dino, but after turning, I noticed it fricasseed. It seemed that things weren’t over, however, as a ball of flames seemed to be hovering in the air. It takes that moment for me to realize that time, of all things, had been stopped. Well, that made perfect sense… Kazakura could halt time. Well, the yell was made for us to get out of the way of the large flame ball thingee, so in that sense it was time to get running again. Being careful to run in the right direction, which in direction would be the opposite direction as the ball of flaming death aimed at my girlfriends head, I skid addle. Of course it would look cool for me to jump between Natsuki and the fireball to protect her from it, but that would just be dumb.

Current: 255
Total: 3354
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:18 pm

+ Deep Breaths +
Friends or Foes
---
I had my attention still fixed on the large lizard beast that came out of the woods when I felt the first bit of pain as something foreign forced its way past the layers of material that make up my coat before sinking into the sink and muscle of my right shoulder. Seconds after the first bit of pain there was another, larger flair of pain as whatever that had planted its self into my shoulder exploded. The first bit of pain was something that I felt I could handle, but the second burst of pain was overwhelming to my senses, causing every pain receptor in my shoulder to fire off all together sending a large burst of pain through me. With the great deal of pain came screams of pain, emitted by me as I reached up for where I had been shot. Reaching up to my shoulder I find something isn't exactly right... It feels like something is missing, something that should be there, but isn't there now. It took a moment but I finally realized that the arm that was there is now not there but laying on the ground instead. " AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! " I cried out, my full attention affixed on the lose of my arm and the insane amount of pain that it was causing, this caused me to miss the order from Kazakura to run as well as see that she had stopped time for the moment.

Post WC: 243
Total WC: 3517
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 pm

~Deep Breaths~

Things don't really go as I plan but oh well. Mizuki gets hit by the black lightning and her hair gets all jacked up like she been at an all night party in hobo ville. She blinks a few times before letting out a poof of smoke from her month as she lands on the ground. The sleeve of the now dirty kimono falls from her shoulder.

So the demon guy falls to the ground crying and Kazakura shouts for us to move. Normally I would take the time to follow rule 4: Doubletap, but Seiki takes off running and I look behind me to see the big ass fireball. A nervous grin comes to my face as my eye twitches, time for rule 1: Cardio! I take off running after Seiki while yelling at him, "You idiot! Why didn't you pull me out of the way! I'll cut you off for that!" The last part was a lie... I don't just carry guns for self-defense or to scare away perverts... I really like holding them and well shooting a gun really turns me on. Something goes for when riding a bike.

WC: 192/2460
Interaction: RUNNING AWAY
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:57 pm

And so the time resumes as the fireball leaves a crater as well. But at least everyone was clear before it hit. Although the demon (novak) was close enough to feel the hit. Looking about I grimace at the destruction of the outer path and part of the wall of my temple and garden. "Alright. Why is that we have somebody who I thought was good trying to kill someone else before I know that they are evil." I bend down to look at the spirit and sigh. I did not want death and destruction on my doorstep. It made the good spirits angry. I would figure out that weapon she used in a moment. I began to chant and the demon's arm began to heal. What part of it there was left. (heal) "Healing fire, purge this wound." I would have to reattach his arm later. First, I began to walk over to the summon from Natsuki and kneel down. Another chant of "Healing fire, purge this wound" would have her right as rain in no time. This was exhausting. the drain on me was big time. Stumbling up I plop down on a tree that the lizard had knocked over. "Ok can we all be civil. I'm drained for today. Let us talk...." I glanced down. I smile lighting up my face. It was a sign. Now I would have three of these artifacts. The lizard had revealed two more under this tree. bending down, I pick up to tube like things no longer than my ring finger, and held them up for everyone to see. "I believe these were meant for you. This was what I was going to send you to get out of the forest. Good thing the lizard attack. There are two or these and three of you." I reached to my pendant and popped the tube on it off. "Well now there is three. This should help you in your future quests to get home." I bet I didn't have to ask twice if they wanted them, probably not even once. They all glowed with a faint blue light. "I can even insert them for you. Its painless."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Deep Breaths

Yelling catches my attention as I turn to the side in mid run and notice Nova without an arm. “Daaaamn!” I yell out, “are you okay?!” I knew that she shot him, but I didn’t think that she would use an explosive round on him, especially since he hadn’t really done anything to us yet. My attention is captured yet again as I hear my nickname called out with an accusation that I had not done all I could to make sure she wasn’t in harm’s way. I most certainly didn’t want to get cut. Time resumes and I come to a stop far enough from the fireball to not be affected by it. Poor Novak. Well, things turn out good enough as he is healed, somewhat, by the priestess. I watch as the priestess assists those who were injured. She had a pretty good power with fixing people up. I walk towards her as she sits at the tree thinking that I should remind her about the food, but before that, she seems to find something shiny. If it was one thing I liked more than non shiny things, it was shiny things. The spill comes that they were meant for us and that they might help with us getting home. I nod and crouch holding my knees as I listen to her. I could kind of see how the cliché goes that everything happened for a reason. We were attacked by a rabid overgrown lizard in order to find these things under this tree; it all made sense. She goes and speaks about inserting them and I hesitate. My first thought is ‘no homo’ since I didn’t need any type of tube inserted into me. “Can I… just hold mine?” I ask regarding the trinket souvenir she held.

Current: 300
Total: 3654
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm

+ Deep Breaths +
Friends or Foes
---
As if the pain wasn't bad enough next come the edge of a blast and with my current state I get knocked over by the blast and fall onto the ground where I begin to writhe around, still crying out in pain. I didn't even see Kazakura as she came and knelt by my side and began to heal me but as she healed me the pain began to fade away until it was gone completely. As the pain fades away I calm down until I finally fall silent, panting lightly as I look up into the sky, though the pain was no more, the effects that it had caused where still present. It took a moment but now that the pain was gone I began to recover from the shock of what had just happened and as I recovered I began to climb back to my feet, though I still was missing something... It seemed the priestess had not FULLY healed me.. As I climb to my feet, I clutch the numb that now made up my right shoulder, my gaze coming to rest upon Natsuki as it shifted into a glare. This female... had shot me even after I had said I had no intent on causing harm to them and yet she still shot me. Hearing Kazakura drew my attention away from Natsuki for a moment and I glanced to Kazakura, " Y....you..... " I said, pausing for a moment as I take in a few breaths of air before continuing to speak, " You healed me... priestess. I-I thank you. " I pause once again, glancing towards Natsuki, " .. You are not associated with her... are you? " I was grateful that the priestess had healed me, though she had not healed me fully, but for the simple fact that she had healed me, I would return the kind deed and absolve her of any wrong doings in this transgression.

Post WC: 325
Total WC: 3842
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 pm

~Deep Breaths~

I let out a sigh as I roll my eyes before answering the question, "Hmm because his aura is dark? You really wasn't going to trust him was you? Nothing good ever comes from trusting a demon." I rest my arms on my knees, "It's not like a spirit can die anyways." I mutter this to myself as I watch her heal the demon... what a waste of a bullet. I set up and fold my arms over my head so I can breathe easier. Mizuki looks at Kazakura as the priestess heals her, she gives a nod of thinks before walking over next to me while she dusts off her kimono. The rings on the end of the polarm chime as the tap each other. "Yeah whatever as long as it doesn't look at me." Was my answer about being civil. Kazakura finds some tube things and I look at them as she holds them up. I make a funny face as she says she can insert them... The demon seems to forget that I already about killed him once and he looks over at me as he speaks about me. "Hmm Didn't I just say not to look at me? I could blow your little head off just as easy as I did your arm." I glance over at him for a moment before looking back at Kazakura to point at the tube thingys she was holding. "So... What are we going to do with these things again?"

WC: 250/2710
Interaction:
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:54 pm

"I keep forgetting you are from the future. excuse me. I was just excited about this find. It goes into your mouth and into the windpipe. When you breathe, your lungs fill with the freshest air possible. It's called a Life saver" I looked to the demon and nod. "You are welcome. I'll deal with the arm when I have rested." I think about how to explain the how it worked. It was difficult to for me to figure out a way so that they would understand. It almost looked like a lightbulb clicked on over my head in that comic fashion when a character has an idea. "Now have you ever been in a fight and had to catch your breath, but your enemy was not as winded and still had use of his abilities? This will help that. It will restore your ability to fight twice as fast. basically you will recover faster than your enemy." I hoped that helped a bit in explaining it. "If you want them, it wont take long to put it in place. No surgery, no pain, nothing more than opening your mouth and saying ahhh" If they allowed it, I would then insert the tube into their windpipes quickly and efficiently. They would begin to feel the effects as soon as it was in place.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 am

Deep Breaths

I scratch the back of my neck and smile hesitantly as I coax, “hey hey, Natsuki. Let’s give the guy a break.” I mean she already blew off his arm, which was something I didn’t think he would let go of so easily. It seemed like he was raring for a fight even without the arm, but at least now he matched! He had one arm to go with the one eye; of course that was assuming that there wasn’t an eye beneath the eye patch. My attention turns to Kazakura as she explains that these things went in our throats. I didn’t know about it, but still, someone had to try it first. If it increased my endurance, I could try it out. I figured if it could be put in, it could be taken out. If they used these things, I didn’t think it’d kill me. Jutting a thumb to myself, hoping to change the mood into something lighter, I offer, “I’ll be up first. Go ahead and put it in my mouth, Priestess. I’ll trust you to put it deep in my throat safely.” With that I would move to her and sit Indian style saying “ahhh.”

Current: 200
Total: 3854
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 am

+ Deep Breaths +
Foes
---
I glanced at Seiki for a moment, also deciding since he had nothing to do with the transgression against me, he was absolved of any punishment for the deed, though things my change if he decided to step in and stop me when I do decide to take care of my grievance against her. My attention turned back to Natsuki and as she spoke up, I glared at her lightly as I summoned the remainder of my will to hold myself back from lashing out at her right now. " Calm down Nova.. She will get what is coming to her soon enough. " I told myself, shifting my attention to Kazakura as she spoke to me. I nodded to what she had to say. " Alright. " I said, glad that I will be getting my arm back fairly soon, once it is back where it needs to be then I can take care of the one that shot me, but what to do to her. Now I begin to think about what I should do to her in return for her shooting me. As I thought on what I shall do to her I also listened to what Kazakura was saying as she began to explain what the item she has for us will do. From the way she is putting it, it sounded like something I could use, if it helped me be able to use my powers faster then normal then it is something I want. At first, I was a bit hesitant about letting someone else that I didn't know and could be an enemy close to me to do something like what needed to be done.. She could do any number of things to me in order to cause hurt to me even more even tot he point of killing me.. But finally, after the other two had gone I step up to her and allow her to place the item in my throat where it needed to be placed.

Post WC: 336
Total WC: 4178
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:59 am

~Deep Breaths~

I shrug at Seiki when he tells me to give the guy a break, "Sorry but I don't like that look in his eye... At less he matches now." Kazakura explains how the tube thingy works and Seiki steps up to take the first one. "Hmm Seiki that just doesn't sound every safe." I really didn't see myself needing something that that would let me recover faster in a fight... Mizuki did all of the fighting. My twisted mind goes to work as maybe I am looking at this in the wrong way. If I can recover faster that means more play time I wonder if it would help me in my singing. I watch her put the thing in Seiki's mouth before I shrug and get on my knees. "Oh what the hell, Ahhhhh" I open my mouth really big for her to stick the thing in. Hopeful it doesn't make be gag, that just seems like it would hurt alittle.

WC: 162/2872
Interaction:
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:13 am

And so everyone of them gets the items including the one I had since I was a tiny thing. It didn't hurt for the fact that I was just that good at what I did. Plus it was magical as well. "Now if you are all still hungry, the food should be waiting inside. Hot and ready for us." If they still wanted food, I would lead them inside the temple, the groundskeepers cleaning up the mess and righting the idols. The food would hot and filling as well as tasty. There would enough to feed an army. And as long as everyone remained civil, all would go well. The demon would also get his arm back onto his shoulder.
If they wished to stay the night, they would be given comfortable rooms and led back to the other side of the lake in the morning. Where a groom would be waiting as if by magic, although he would have just goone over the hidden bridge, with a horse for each of them if they chose to take them. They would have saddle bags or backpacks filled with a few days provisions as well as bedding and cookware for meals. They would also be told to come back anytime they needed help.

Last edited by Jaenelle on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:22 am

Deep Breaths

The priestess puts it in and I take it to the back of my throat. I swallow, testing it out and it seemed to work fine. I figured since it was in my windpipe and not my actual throat then it wouldn’t get clogged up when I ate stuff, which seemed pretty cool. I look to Nova who seemed to glance at me for a moment. I smile and toss a peace sign to him; he certainly was a dark one. I see him glare at Natsuki wondering if he’d act against her. I see him drop things and simply allow Kazakura to put the thing in him. I peg him for a true man; who can brag that they shrugged off getting an arm blown off? Of course, there was that moment when he was screaming like a little girl, but then again, men still felt pain from time to time. Everything I was thinking about is erased as I watch Natsuki get on her knees and open her mouth.

From there, I rush towards her, push Kazakura out of the way, then pull myself out of my pants. “Penis of justice!” rings from my lips just instances before I thrust into her inviting orifice.

Shaking my head a bit, I come out of a trance like day dream and wipe my nose after watching the transaction between the two hot chicks. As if things couldn’t get any better, food is mentioned. I am first to raise my hand and answer, “yes, good is good. Let’s eat.” I wondered if it would be okay for a demon to eat inside with us through, but if Kazakura was okay with it then it should be fine. She was a priestess, I figured that knowing that kind of stuff was her job.

Current: 301
Total: 4055
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:37 am

+ Deep Breaths +
Foes
---
After she had placed the strange ring into my windpipe, I step aside and take a moment to draw in a deep breath, holding it for a second before I exhaled. For the moment I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary or different, though that might be because my mind is still set on other matters that need tending. Again the food thing came up and with everything that has happened it might be a good idea to get something into my belly to help regain my energy back faster and there is also the matter of getting my arm reattached and I needed Kazakura for that. " Food sounds good... I will... remain civil. You have my word. " I said with a faint nod, glancing to Kazakura before I looked to the others, I still gave a slight glare to Natsuki as I looked at her. I had given my word to remain civil and as long as the female that shot me did nothing to change that.. I would cause no trouble with her and uphold my word. BUT before I could go anywhere, I needed something I am still missing... I turn my gaze away from them and glance over at my arm before I walk over and pick it up, along with my sword. I sheath my sword after picking it up and now with arm and sword in hand I move back over to the group, waiting on Kazakura to lead the way.

Post WC: 250
Total WC: 4428
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Updated Novak.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Updated Seiki
Updated Natsuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)   Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Breaths (Quest, Open by Invite)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2