Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite Empty
PostSubject: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite Kaza_01
The horse shied away from me and I sighed. I needed something better suited for battle that would not see a spirit and try to run off. I loved the horse but he was a coward when it came to spirits. The demon had slunk off after a hard battle. My clothes were ripped and torn and I was alone in the forest. The last few days had been strange to say the least. With a jerk the horse's reins were out of my hand and the horse was galloping off into the forest. A curse formed on my lips but I shook my head. No. That would not be the best way to handle it. The horse would be back at the stable before I could retrieve it. My ankle hurt, the horse had my arrows, I was pretty much by myself with only my magic. It was time to start the long trek back. Limping slowly I found a tree to lean against until I could rest properly and use my magic on myself. I was not a fighter, that was plain to see. I was a healer foremost. With a sigh, I closed my eyes and listened to the forest noises slowly returning as the animals figured out that the battle had stopped.

-216-
Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 am

My feet come to rest upon the ground, my body fully erect with arms folded at my chest, a scowl upon my visage as I look around the terrain. I thought that I had felt some type of battle in this area, but I was unsure about the validity of that. Perceptively I pick up that something seemed unsettled around this area and there was a quieter than other areas of the forest. I figure that whatever happened must be over by this time as the sounds of the forest seemed to be returning, but I would soon quiet them back. It had been a while since I had last battled and the demon known as Sanzon had momentarily lost my interest. I still have minimal information about this realm, though it did have a certain homely feel to it. It was closer a match to the time I had originally come from before death than the place known as the City. My steps slowly bring me forward along a game trail amongst the foliage and dense trees. As I walk, a dark mist begins to build around me as my miasma is caste about the area, slowly blocking out the view of the sun as it lingers in this area of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:32 am

The light against my eyes begins to slowly fade and that brings me out of my trance. My eyes open and the area has a feel of evil forming about it. "By all that is Holy. I fight off a lesser one and you send me something stronger. Is this a test?" I asked the sky and shake my head. I wondered if I could avoid whatever was coming my way. Standing, I reach for an arrow... and realized all I had was the normal arrows. Yes, this would be a test. My ankle was still hurting as I stood straight and tall. If something came through those trees towards me, I would meet it head on. I wasn't the High Priestess for nothing. I had my magic. And so I stood, my heart pounding as I sensed something coming. My bow in one hand and the other hovering over the quiver on my back.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:38 am

I continue to wander about this place, my miasma starting to affect the local wild life. I did dislike the creatures of this world. They were territorial and some predators, but then again, so was I. I had tossed around the idea of settling in this time and building an empire. It was such an easier thing to do in a place that lacked the technology and ingenuity that the humans had acquired over time. My steps continue to be slow and deliberate through the forest as I look for trances of a battle that might have been. For a moment I pause and my head turns to the side as I listen out for something, my demeanor neither confirming nor denying my notice of another. Of course, I was unskilled in sensing, so it would just be a movement of quirk of some sorts.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 am

Something wicked this way comes. The wildlife of the forest, the prey mostly, was scurrying by me without a thought. A bunny hopped across my soft boot and still I remained unmoving. Judging by the way the creatures of the forest were coming. It was slight off to my right. Gently I turned to face that direction hoping to catch a glimpse of whatever the evil was, before it caught sight of me. There a little distance off was a form. It had stopped. It had looked to the side for a moment or at least that is what I thought, and I took the time to draw an arrow and pull my hand back to towards the bow. It wasn't notched yet but it would not take more than a swift movement. to notch the arrow and pull it back against the string. I took a deep breath to steady myself and calm my nerves. My heart pounding against my ribs.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 am

After a moments pause, I wonder if there really were something around this area. I didn’t hear anything but the scampering of small animals, a sound getting less and less apparent as they get further and further away from me. I look in all directions around me not seeing anything, before looking up and to the sky. I had an odd feeling where I thought I knew something was here, but there was nothing to solidify that feeling. “Hmm…” I murmur ominously. My gaze shifts back to my front, which would be away from the priestess at her position. Suddenly something does catch my attention and my gaze shifts to a bush where I hear a noise. My miasma seemed to have affected the lungs of a young boy who had ventured this far out and into the wood, maybe to explore or simply play. Unfortunately for him, he would come in contact with a demon. The boy’s position is given away as he is unable to stifle his coughs, caused by my dark mist. I look in that direction, as I know he tries to force himself to be quiet, probably terribly afraid of my presence. I did enjoy giving young men reasons to live. Perhaps if I beat him within an inch of his life, he would reject his weakness and attempt to be stronger. With that resolve in my mind, I uncross my arms and hold my palm up, ready to unveil the child by compromising his hiding spot. A sphere of dark energy begins to build and spark in my hands as I murmur an incantation calling upon the “chikuro,” warning, “run boy, but you won’t get far.” There is rustling in the bushes and I know that he must be fleeing. With that, I hold my palm out towards his direction with the intent to blast him and the area around him just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:10 am

The demon, for what else could create such a atmosphere of evil to scare off creatures of the forest, seemed to be looking for something. My hand brought the arrow up slowly and notched the arrow. Taking aim, I muttered a soft prayer. The words of my father came back to me, aim small miss small. my lungs drew a breath as I steadied my self for the sure conflict to come. Just as I was to release the arrow, it speaks. A deep voice, so it must be male if you could ever grant them that difference. Looking to where he was now aiming his hand, I saw a young boy, scared beyond his wits at being caught by such power. I could loose the arrow but it was unlikely to hit him before he could cast his evilness upon the innocent before him. I would give the child a chance and reveal my presence. "Stop Demon!" I call as I step forward to be seen, the arrow still pointed at him. The pendant between my breast glowing softly with holy light. "leave him be!" a mental prayer went up that my ankle did not give out and show my weakness.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 am

The arrow would have stopped the impending attack on the lad, but it was too late for the boy now. As the words ring out from the priestess, the sphere of energy bursts from my palm and towards the boy. Like a deer in headlights, the boy pauses to turn and look at his doom and then the large explosion occurs, causing dust and debris to fill the air as well as displacing the foliage in the area. When the dust eventually settled, the boy would be laying on the ground and not moving. Now that something had called out to me by the term demon, it had my attention. My head turns to the side as the corner of my eye picks up this woman in tattered clothing and an odd pendant at her cleavage. If she did not attack me by this time, I would simply comment casually, “when you aim a weapon at an enemy, it is unwise to hesitate.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:31 am

As the spell goes off, I realize my mistake and fling out a spell of my own. "By the heavens I bless you" The chant flows from my mouth to the arrow and surround it with holy light. I release the glowing arrow right as I see him start to speak to me. The boy would have to wait for my healing and the calling of his soul back to his body. My concern now was driving this demon back to the hells that spawned him. I could have pushed the time back, but it would have left me at his mercy after I expended the spell. The power to alter time took out a toll on the user. After the arrow left the bow, I reached out my palm reading another spell. The Blessing of the arrow would hopefully hit him and level the battlefield, or at least give me time to cast another spell while he dodged the magical shot.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 am

It would seem as if I were to eat crow, for as soon as I begin to speak, she fires the arrow at me. The movements of her lips were curious and I could only assume that she was casting a spell of sorts. The arrow flies through the air and strikes me in the chest. I pause for a moment and look down at it, noticing that it had somehow broken my skin; that much was curious. “Such coarse weapons,” I remark with a bit of disgust and a scowl at the projectile as I reach for the arrow and tug at it to rip it from my flesh with no regard for pain. I look at it for a moment knowledgeable in the back of my mind that she may be preparing a back up spell. I liked that she did not speak; yet attacked. It was interesting. I could feel the blessed effects of the arrow, which made me weary of this woman. Might she be powerful? Luckily, I was immersed in and breathing in my miasma that was around our current environment, passively and continually casting curse upon her and myself at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 am

As the evilness that was etched in the very soul of this thing finally got to me, I began to cough. My eyes remained on him and my hand out for the next spell. But the coughing interrupted the ability to chant. I tried not to breath it in, but it was everywhere and oppressing. I could feel myself weakening. The ankle I had previously injured began to ache and burn. The coughing reopened a few of the wounds and blood oozed sluggishly out of them. Still I stood my ground. He did not look to happy with me. It could be annoyance. That may not be a good thing. The arrow I had blessed had protected me from his curse until it had left my hand. It was time to to fight fire with fire. A quick chant of "Heaven blessings protect me" had the softly glowing pendant flash with holy power. The miasma around me was pushed back as the Spell worked. I could breathe normally and the wounds began to hurt less. I quickly fished out another arrow and notched it. Hopefully he would not be too fast if he decided to come at me.

Just then I heard a crash through the trees. It was something big coming this way. This was not good. What in the name of all that was Holy was going on. Not one but too demons in the same area, people from the future and now something likely wanting to eat us. It was loudly crashing through the trees as it made its way towards us. I glanced to the side for a moment just in time to see a rather large lizard with menacing teeth the size of scimitars. this thing was about the size of an elephant just a bit longer, come crashing towards me. Swiftly I jumped forward and tucked myself into a roll to get out of the way of the charge. This put me closer to the demon. I finished the roll and came to my knees as the the large lizard skidded to a stop and looked around for its meal. I tried to keep one eye on it and the other on the demon, but it was difficult to say the least. The wingless dragon finally caught sight of us and roared. It did not seem to be the demon's minion as it prepared for the next charge. A quick glance towards to demon with a raised eyebrow was all the questioning he got. Hopeful he would be smart enough to understand the concept of 'the enemy of enemy is my friend.' We could work together and then finish our battle after this threat to both of us was eliminated. He could be my friend as long as this enemy remained standing.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 pm

I watch the overpowering effects that my miasma has over her body and frown as she breaks into coughing. I was expecting something more, like a back up spell. My miasma was more like a foot note, something generated by me without a thought or whim. For those moments of her vulnerability, I pegged her to be a weakling like most humans, but, however, she does something surprising and shows promise. I am a bit surprised as she is able to dispel my darkness with her light. I find this very interesting. I turn my body to face her a bit more as I watch her nobly stand her ground with her arrow aimed to take another shot, looking for the best chance to hit me. A grin comes to my face as I watch this. She showed much more promise than that swordsman. She actually knew how to battle, rather than to flail about aimlessly. Something happens then and something crashes through the trees. I turn and look in surprise as I notice this odd change in events. Looking to the creature I wondered had it come here to protect its territory after my blast. No matter, I would deal with it as well.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 pm

From my knees I rise as the demon's attention was drawn to the over grown salamander. The animal roared again and then charged. The arrow from earlier, intended for demon, found its way back to the aimed position only this time it was towards the creature. Time seem to slow as I aimed at it the charge now more like a loping walk. The hand holding the arrow back towards my ear opened and the arrow sped slowly towards it. I could feel the fletching brush my ear and flick my hair back as it passed. It was an eerie feeling. At the last moment, the lizard moved its head and the arrow embedded itself in the things eye. At least it would be partially blind. If the thing hadn't moved that way, I would have scored right between the eyes.

As the arrow pierced its eye, it reared back on two feet, shaking its head back and forth. It roared and stomped at the ground as it settled back on two legs and stared at the puny things it would soon eat for its meal. Drool dropped down from its open mouth as it started to charge again. Coming right at the two creatures.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

I hold my ground as the creature charges the young lady. I notice her pick herself from the ground and fight back; she had to have the more horrible luck. Still, the giant lizard was in my way and had interrupted my fun of playing with this female warrior. As such, it would have to be dealt with. She does well to put an arrow into one of its eyes, to hinder the thing’s sight, but the attack gives me the insight to assume that the bulk of her abilities must be against demonic entities such as myself, as a blessed attack would not work against this animal. By this time, my poison mist had faded away, since I had not re invoked it. It was no matter, as my offensive attention was now brought to the giant salamander. I would rid of him first before continuing to play with this female. Generating my black powers, I create a sphere of dark energy in the palm of my right hand with an invocation. My arm lifts up as the energy is released, ripping a wave of dark energy from myself to the lizard creature as it rushes in.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:10 pm

The dark spell ripped through the beast stopping it in its tracks. It had a look of surprise on it as it bleed from a gaping wound. It shook its head and staggered a bit. It slashed out at the nearest target which was myself. I ducked out of its way and scrambled back until I was about the same place as the demon. "By the light of the heavens, die" I chant as I fling my hand forward as blades of light shoot forth from my hand to hit the staggering beast. The blades sliced through the gaping would and explode out of the other side, cutting it in half. With a sickly thud, the giant lizard fell to the ground, its eyes glazed over. I turned to glance at the demon, Somehow we had worked together and worked together well. BUt it was now back to business. The bow would be useless in melee with him so I took a couple of steps backwards and notched another arrow with a quick flick. The shaft and head pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:30 pm

I look on with approval as my attack rips through the beast. I watch as my attack is cosigned by the warrior female presents it with an attack of her own. Her attack strikes the vulnerable area of the beast and tears it asunder. The abnormally large animal’s life is voided and it falls to the ground, lifeless. I notice her move back onto her defensive remembering me. I liked the fact that she did not attempt to talk me out of attacking her; something lesser humans or that sappy swordsman would attempt to do. As she reaches for an arrow, my palm comes up as I speak shortly my demand for my dark energy to seek out her form. The chant produces an orb of chaotic energy (dark ball) that rushes towards her, aimed vaguely at her center.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Right as I start to aim, I notice his hand coming up and a dark energy orb shoot from it. His last attack on the beast had more power. Was he toying with me? that would be my guess. I let my arrow fly towards him hoping it would hit my mark. It was empowered by my skill (Powered shot) and the two shots would pass each other. Time slowed for a brief moment as the two ranged attacks passed each other (think matrix) And then they were back to normal. The dark orb smacked into me and I absorbed it with a grunt. that would leave a mark for the morning.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Our attacks would pass at the same time with mine hitting her and hers hitting me. The powered shot lodges into the side of my shoulder, different from the first arrow attack. Either way, I do not even much as flinch when the arrow hits me (Juggernaut), instead my right hand comes to the side and a dark crimson blade forms within it. I take it in both hands, wielding it upward and rushing forwards with my advantage in speed, I follow up my energy attack with an attack slashing diagonally down across her upper body. The slash would occur at swords length so that if the tip did connect, it wouldn’t be a deep slash, just enough to inch a line on her body if she were not to simply compose and step back from it.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:17 am

The demon was fast. this would be difficult. He had already pulled his blade and lunged at me. following my attack. The arrows were not doing much to him. A curse almost erupted from my lips, but I suppressed the urge and instead I took a step back from his slash as it came down. My blessing was still activated (cast on the pendant) and the pendant glowed with a holy radiance. Hopefully it would have an effect if he was in melee with me. But just to be sure. My palm shot out and a spell flowed from mouth. "Fire from the heavens come to me." A wave of fire accompanied the flick of the hand as it sped out to the evil thing before me. (fyrestryke) I wish I had taken up my brothers on their offer to teach me how to use the sword.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 am

I perform the first slash as a feint to get her to move back for the set up to my next move, but I notice her lips moving alerting me to the fact that she was in the middle of casting a spell. Without thinking about it, my right hand comes free of my blade’s hilt and to her throat to interrupt the spell and the flamecasting and effectively hold her off of her feet in a show of power and dominance, but when my hand comes to her throat and squeezes for it, I feel a burning sensation from the pendant at her neck, causing me to recoil said hand and step back defensively. Knowing that she would be in the process of performing another chant if I were off guard, I murmur calling upon the dark lords of the underground to bind this woman. If that came out, then arms would reach up and grab at the priestess from a red hellish portal growing beneath her. They would continue to multiple as they lift and grab up her body until she was bound at every limb with one even rising to cover her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:14 pm

As the chant was leaving my mouth, his hand reached out and caught me off guard. In the middle of the cast I let out a squeak as his hand closed around my throat. But lucky for me, my fail safe kick in and the pendant flashed as it came into contact with his hand. My spell was effectively canceled and as I recovered so did he. His words as he began to summon forth the dark powers made me want to curl up in a ball, but I shoved the fear aside and began another chant of my own. "Heaven grant me the power over myself." As the spell completed within the same time as his, three more versions on myself collected about me, then fanned out. I left one where I was standing as I took another place a few feet away. As three of us began to fan out away from the first fake me, the demonic arms shot forth from the ground to bind it. With a brilliant flash, she disappeared leaving only three of us. I now stood between the other two. That was good. I really should start learning the different demon spells. If I lived through this.

ooc: If it wont work like this, let me know in messenger and I will edit. I'm still learning the techs.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:34 pm

She is quick to evade the demonic bindings I attempt to restrain her with. I notice the change as she splits into several images of herself. I was starting to get amused with this game and in calling upon my dark minions, three shadow golems rise from glowing crimson circle grids along the ground matching her numbers (Golem, Strong). With a nod, I stand back and allow my minions to swiftly move forth and continue the attack, each one moving to one of the clones with a stiff running haymaker for each. As they attack each of the clones, I murmur another dark incantation beginning to generate dark energy in my palm once more. I enjoyed the ingenuity of my play partner for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Seeing the demon cast another spell, I said mental spell. this sure must be a test of my faith. This was getting tiring and the demon showed no signs of stopping. The three of us moved as he cast the spell, only to be met by three shadow beings. Wonderful, he was intelligent for a demon. As the demon rushed towards us he began casting another spell. Correction, he was very intelligent demon. As the other two golems ran right through the illusions of me, I tried to move out of the way but got caught up in the bull rush. that put me flat on my back on the ground. Grabbing the pendant I fling it out to stab the golem with it. Hopefully it would burn the shadow being like it had their master. with my free hand I tried to start gathering the power I needed for another spell.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 pm

With the attack of my three golems, I am able to decipher the two fakes as the one is taken down to the ground. On realizing that they did not have a real target, the other two demons rush and leap in a doggy pile on top of the priestess. At this time, she would be in the process of shoving the blessed item into the first demon, causing damage to him and also causing him to break apart over her. Either way, I had my answer to where the attack which I was building would go after the first demon struck the priestess to discover the real one. I speak, “found you” and in that moment hurl the gathered energy ripping across the ground towards the target area where the priestess was, not caring if my golems were destroyed in the process (dark wave crasher).
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm

My spell comes out right as the first golem falls apart over me. "By Heaven's Might, I smite you." as the last word leaves my lips with a whoosh of breath, the last golems slam into me. A glowing star begins to glow under me and pushing out waves of white light. (Radiant Rejection Dome) The pendant on my neck glowing in answer. The wind was knocked from me as the spell fired off. I could not handle much more of this. Reaching out my hand I reach for the bow, my only hope. My fingers scraping the dirt and straining to reach it. Finally the tips of my fingers touch the wood.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

My golems were destroyed and it seemed as if she was able to buffer the damage right before getting hit by the attack. Since she was a woman, I expected her to stand down and give up, but somehow, she was still moving. Still, she seemed to be nearing her limits. It would be safe to assume, she wouldn’t have the conditioning and stamina of a demon or myself. I approach casually, walking up to her with my arms folded. As her hand reaches out for her bow, my foot comes to step on her wrist. Yes, this woman was fascinating to me, so much to the point where I decided that I wanted to taint her. “Dark hands of the demonic downpull…” I command. The previous red circle grid from the underworld appears beneath her yet again with its arms reaching out for her arms and legs. I step back from her and if they are able to successfully hold her in place, they would begin to lift her from the ground in a horizontal manner.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Right as my fingers touched the wood I felt a sense of relief until the demon crushed my wrist under his foot. I closed my eyes against the pain and whimpered softly. I made a mistake, I closed my eyes. I could hear the spell and I knew then that I was in trouble. My eyes opened and revealed a world hazy with pain. I sucked in a breath just as the arms from his spell bound me. He looked so calm, so sure. The fear was still there as I was brought up by his hand. I would face my death like the priestess I was. Begging for my life was out of the option. It was weak. I was weak. But still I glared at him in defiance. Still I longed to fight. He had matched me spell for spell. Like yin and yang, our powers were opposite of each other, two sides to the same gem. I bit down on my fear and pain and waited for the demon to snuff out my life.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:31 pm

My eyes met with hers; I liked the look in her eye. The demon hands binding her knew my intentions. They grab and rip at choice areas in the fabric wrapping her frame; mainly her right breast upper left thigh and crotch. Her clothing had been tattered even before our battle, but with taking that hit and being bound and grabbed at, they would be vulnerable to compromise. I walk, circling around in front of her. The limps pull her legs to be open and a dark palm reaches for her mouth as well. Looking over her, I would have a chance for my villains monologue as I begin, “I will assume you are a priestess. You battled well, and for that, I will allow you to live, but I will mark your body with my essence. Consider yourself fortunate for such an honor. With the shame I caste upon you, seek to grow stronger and kill me, or devote yourself to me as my servant. The decision is yours.” I step into the area between her legs as the demon arms pull them further apart.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm

The hands, instead of choking me began to tear at my clothing. Shock hits my face as my right breast is bared. The shock turns into fear as the left thigh is displayed. The fear is then replaced by anger as I begin to struggle against the binding. My gray eyes glaring hard at him. Instead of death he chose to defile me. Mark me as he said, I was about to spit out a spell but as the first word is barely on my lips a palm from the binding arms covers my mouth. I struggled again. An honor, her said, an honor. What did he know about honor. He was evil and sadistic. Even the struggles were doing no good, the demonic arms pulled my legs apart as he step between them. I would destroy him before serving him. I would destroy him anyways. Who was he to treat me like this? His head would be upon my wall. That thought was the path to darkness. that was not what I wanted. My body would be defiled, but he could not touch my soul, no matter what he did to me. I had never known the intimate touch of a man, but now I would know the touch of a demon. I refused to give in, I refused to be broken, my eyes continued to glare at him. I would fight him still.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:14 am

Even with the fatigue of battle, she continues to fight against me. I could tell what her choice was by her actions, but I wondered how long she would be able to keep that conscious choice. I wondered if she would be broken by this, or if it would strengthen her resolve. She’s impressed me thus far. She would probably make a good pet, but that pendant around her neck was an annoyance that I knew I had to avoid. Something like that would give her the glimmer of hope; that was something that wasn’t needed. Either way, my lower garments were also something that was not needed. The lower garments are shifted downwards enough for my length to be exposed. I would not be gentle with her, nor care about her previous experience. My hand comes to her core, feeling it as the other holds my staff. Bringing it to the mouth of her core, I thrust it inside of her, not caring what is ripped or torn in the process.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 am

He was quiet again after his short monologue. The palm on my mouth was keeping me from casting my spells. as he lower his clothing to reveal a sword that was more fearsome than the one he had tried to cut me with, my eyes grew wide again. There was no way this could be happening. He really did mean to defile me. I growled my displeasure at this abuse. Then he was touching me, I bucked my hips a bit to try and get away, but he still hit his mark. The tearing sensation that happened after his thrust felt like a death. My eyes closed at the pain and I whimpered softly behind the palm. A single tear slipped out from the corner of my eye. I would not sink in to despair and give in. My eyes flew open and I resumed my glare. I steeled my nerves and still tried to struggle and buck. Anything was better than giving in. I would not, could not show weakness. If I could have spit at him, I would. As it was I tried to bite the palm that covered my mouth.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

Biting the cursed hand holding her down would not be the greatest idea in the world. They felt no pain and were poisonous for human consumption. With my first thrust into her, I feel the pleasure of her form fill my veins; it was a feeling that I had not felt for several hundred years. Please and approving of her womb, I place a hand on either side of her bucking waist gripping her over harshly to steady her and better aim my thrusts into her. I do not pause or go slow as I start to have my fill of her body. “Yes…” I coax as I push into her hard with slapping strokes, “your defiance makes you that much more desirable. Who would have thought a mere human could please me? Yes… fight, priestess… fight me even in your own defilement!”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:18 am

Well that was a stupid thing for me to have done. I bit the demonic hand and a vile taste filled my mouth. I was glad that nothing but a simple taste had entered, almost like licking the south end of a north bound sunk. The pounding only increased the pain inside me. the violation was exciting him it seemed, as well as my struggles. It could be a trick to get me to stop my struggling in order to break me. I would struggle till the end. but as the pounding continued the pain in my womb become a dull ache. I was tiring out, the combination of his pounding, the pain, and the struggles was wearing my body down, but my eyes still revealed my displeasure at him. He was still holding onto me. In the greatest abuse of all, instead of the sweet words of a lover, there was just the coaxing harsh words of a demon. each stroke slapped into me and I could hear our flesh smack together in a twisted version of love play. My struggles were growing weaker. The blood from the sudden and devastating loss of my innocence had begun to mix with other fluids, I shuddered with dismay. I tried to fight harder.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:48 am

She put up a good fight, but it seemed that she was tiring out. It did not matter by this point. I felt her womb begin to lubricate itself mixed in with blood and flesh creating a more pleasurable experience for myself. She was incredibly tight to begin with, but as I continued, it was forced to become much more accommodating. I continue on for what would seem like an eternity not worried with concepts such as time. Her purity mixed with my impurity in what could have been hours. After this span of time, I build upon what would be the final moments of my climax. Imprinting her skin with my fingers, I would hold onto her and pull and push myself into her frame with a rapid intensity. Grunts would precede each thrust until the final thrust is given and my body seizes within her pushed in fully. My essence would fill her insides as I relieve myself, having my release. A gruff groan would emit with the action. Her body had pleased me.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 am

My body had betrayed me for being weak, not enough strength to continue to fight for so long. But the demon would have no doubt that the fight had not left my heart and soul. It would be read plainly in my eyes. they never lied about my emotions. They often said that opposites attract. Like yin and yang we mixed in that perverted mating dance. Eternity came and went while the assault on my body grew easier and easier to handle. By the now the pain had all but ceased, I was numb.Either from shock or the repetition of his thrust. Either way the pain was little to nothing. His hands clutched at my trim waist leaving what would be bruises in the tender flesh, as he thrust into me up to the hilt and stayed pressing tightly against the inner most parts of my womb. I gained the strength to struggle one last time right before the final pulse of his shaft inside me. But nothing to keep him from flooding me with his taint. I felt a warm sensation inside my womb as he filled me. I would bare the bruises for some time, and the emotiona; scars for a lifetime. But he would not break me. My body may have been violated but my soul he could not touch. His final groan made me almost sigh with relief that this heinous act was completed. I would not have to deal with it or him anymore. Until I grew strong enough to destroy him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm

After depositing my seed within her, I pull back, traces of my essence dripping from her intimate crevice and further trailing in liquid wisps from my length to the forest floor beneath. I look over her body one last time with an uncharacteristic grin before my normal stern visage returns. I was done here; she was free to do whatever as she no longer concerned me for now. “Farewell, Priestess,” I comment, “the linking is complete. We shall meet again.” My body disperses, breaking into a thousand locusts, a crescendo of the sound of buzzing wings filling the evening air, fading away into the night as they elevate in height and move on. The dark hands binding and holding Kazakura up would slowly lower back into the ground until her back came to the earth beneath her. The hands would fade away and retreat back into their hellish domain and all presence of demonic evil would be gone from that place, leaving her alone with the barely conscious child who was previously attacked resting several meters away.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:53 pm

As he pulled from me, the was a sense of great relief until he grinned. That did not bode well for me. And his words confirmed it. A link, between us? What did he mean by that. And saying that he would see me again. Oh no, not if I could help it. I would have to do something. The proof of my defilement slowly dripped from my body as well as his. Then like a dark cloud he turned into bugs and was gone. At least the bind hand let me gently to the ground. After the disappeared I glanced at the child and crawled over to him, my body starting to throb again. My legs to stiff to stand. I had to handle this first. once the boy was on his way home, I would take care of myself. It took all my remaining strength to heal the boy. As he came around his eyes grew wide at my battered body. "Run home, boy. Do not stop." He got to his feet clearly torn between trying to help me or fleeing from fear. The fear won, he was only a boy. "I will get help." He croaked as he ran towards the nearest village. When he was out of sight, I took the time to curl into a ball with my arms crossed about my midsection. I could still the sticky remains of blood and His fluids. Tears fell from eyes as I quietly sobbed for my broken body. I gave in to the shuddering sobs for a few moments until a sound made my ears twitch. Was it him coming back to torture me? By the heavens I prayed that was not the case. It was a soft mewling sound. An animal in distress. Rolling to my knees, I crawled towards the sound, It was close to our position. I poked around the bushes very gingerly until I saw it. A small cat, well a tiger cub. Glancing around I figure that its mother is long gone. That demon would have scared a full grown dragon. Whispering nonsense to the little thing, I try to coax it out of hiding. The kitten slowly and surely came to me. It was a wild animal and it could try to hurt me, but maybe I could take care it, then release it into the forest when it could take care of itself. Picking it up, I held it to me and a sense of peace fell on me. With a deep breath I wonder if the gods planned the tiger cub here. It gave me hope and brought me out of the despair I had been slowly falling into. I had a soft heart for this kind of thing. I sat there against a tree recovering slowly. The pain was coming back to me now as well as the stiffness in my legs from being held for so long. If I had learn how to cast water spells, I would have been able to cleanse myself. I would need a bath as soon as I got to a village. Shock was a wonderful thing, it gave you a certain detachment from the situation. I continued to stroke the cats fur hoping it wouldn't bite me.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm

ooc; Here it goes

Last edited by Jaenelle on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm

The member 'Jaenelle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Trained' :
Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite Miss
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite Jynbanner_01
Taming The Beasts

By this time, darkness started to creep across the lands and evening sky with a purple tint lingering in the western lands. The sound of a loud engine roars onto the scene, preceded first by bright high beams that light up this section of the forest, as it rumbles along a path found between the trees and also making its own. The large armored vehicle comes to a stop. The front two open as well as the rear passenger side door opening. “Michael, stay in the car,” comes from my lips after stepping out of the Enforcer and loading my weapons. Opposite me, Tapp locks and loads with his machine gun. Michael gives the comment “yeah boss. Sure thing” and the back door closes shut. Looking around, I knew I felt the presence of that large demon who had been with Sanzon earlier. On top of that, I felt the presence of a spiritual human. Before feeling this, it had been picked up on the radar by Michael in our sweeping of the area looking for human survivors. I could tell that the demon was long gone, but I felt the weak signal of the other person left behind. My gaze immediately shifts over to where the woman is; she seemed to be on the ground, sitting against the tree. Speaking out, I introduce, “I am Captain Sergeant of Division 12. Civilian, are you all right?”
Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:32 pm

A loud roar and light pierced the growing darkness. By the heavens what now. The tiger bit my hand as the sounds startled him and I just about dropped him. He clawed at me and I tried again to tame him. He was scared and had every reason to be. I could not fight off anything else this evening. Just then the creature stopped and reaching out with a foot, I snapped the bow of the ground and as it flipped, I caught it in a free hand. The tiger cub, I set beside me and looked directly at the light, shielding my eyes. A stranger spoke in a moment and again I heard the dialect. There sure were a lot of those people around here. I briefly wondered if he knew he was in the past. Probably not. He asked a question and I thought over the words. Civilian was a new word to me, but my only guess would be that he used it to refer to me. And captain sergeant was a strange name for someone. But who knew what they named their children in the future. "I will heal."" I try to stand but my shaky legs can barely hold me, to cover for the weakness I leaned back against the tree and hope that the cub will as least stay a bit longer. It was the truth, but I looked like hell had chewed me up and spit me back out. My arm crossed to cover the torn blouse, but there wasn't anything I could do to cover the lower half.

Last edited by Jaenelle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:32 pm

'Acc - Trained' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 am

Taming The Beasts

Approaching the female, she seemed to be dressed in clothing of the period. I could tell, upon closer inspection, that she was of this area and not of the city. I could also tell that she looked like she had been through hell and probably raped. There were tears all in her clothing and her bosom was bear to the elements. “Tapp, get a med kit,” I say to him, as he nods and answers concern in his voice for the young lady, “right away, sir.” I look back to the woman with concern stating in a calm and precise voice, “try not to move in your condition. I know you do not know me, but let us help you. I’m assuming the demon that was here a moment ago had something to do with this…” I frown slightly at thinking about how the demon would take advantage of this area; still, it’s probably what happens all the time with them. After holstering my weapon I approach holding my palms up to her cautiously as I assume that she might not be right after a traumatic experience of some sort. Taking off my coat, I offer it to her to wrap up in stating, “here. Cover yourself with this. Do you live close to here? Perhaps I can take you to your village?” As I speak, Tapp heads on his way back with a medic kit in tow.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 am

Ooc: Domen's break attempt on Kazakura.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 am

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Trained' :
Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite Hit
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 am

I wondered briefly if this would be the beginning of another assault when he looked me over and called for a med kit. whatever those were. But then there was concern in voice. A demonic trick, but I doubted that. At his comment about the demon, I shudder and almost drop my bow. I reached behind me and felt for the quiver. The demons hands must have ripped it off during that whole ordeal. I glanced about and spotted it not to far from the man now walking towards me. "Yes. He had a lot to do with it. Please don't step on my quiver." It was the shock, I was so calm. My body began to tremble and shake as if in extreme cold. He offered me his cloak or robe thing. It had sleeves so did that make it robe? I nodded and took the garment. Slipping into it I cover myself. "My temple is too far from here. To the east. " I would need to either go to the high temple to the northwest or to the trade village. Wait he had said village, did he know he was in the past. I reached down to the pick up the tiger cub, but it slashed out at me, cutting my wrist. There was no pain. Now I knew I need help. The blood slowly welled up. Still I picked up the cub by the scruff of the neck and continued to try and calm him. "There is the High temple to the northwest, or the Largest Village to the north." I was just about to drop when the other person came back.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 am

'Acc - Trained' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Taming The Beasts

Tapp returns with the med kit and sits it down on the ground in front of the young lady as he opens it up crouching in front of it. I look around for her quiver as she asks not to step on it. I could tell that she might be in shock at the moment. I assure, “don’t worry, we’ll be careful to gather your things.” Since there were no demons around, I speak over the COM for Michael to come out and assist in collecting the things. Tapp looks to me and asks, “boss, can Michael do the medical, I’ll gather her stuff.” I nod, knowing that Tapp probably was right that Michael was better suited for the job. As Michael comes out, I ask him to check on the young lady as Tapp takes out a flash light and starts to gather anything that might have been displaced from the priestess. I continue to listen to the priestess during this, taking mental notes of her words. Looking up, I nod barely sensing a large congregation of life in one direction. “To the northwest…. Ok, we will go to the closest,” I assure her. I begin to have Tapp take her pet for the time being, but I figured that it might be like a security blanket for her. There might be a bad response of her thinking that we were trying to take it away from her, so I let it go. Michael approaches her with a scanner asking her politely to stand still while he checked her vitals. After getting a reading, he lowers the thing and inches close to her body with what looked like a spray can hovering over one of her many bruises near her waist. He sprays it and it offers a soothing and cooling sensation to the area as it is disinfected. Just looking over her, he confirms, “we’re going to have to get her to a place where she can lay down and by the looks of things, she might need some stitches as well…” I nod and confirm, “do what you can for now.” Looking back to her, I knew her people could probably fix her up better than we could. I offer, “will you come with us? We will take you to the northern village.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Something was making me uneasy around these men. I couldn't put my finger on it. But then a third man joins the first two. The one called Tapp created light without the use of a chant. It must have been something from the future, but still I stare at it. The third man asked me to stand still while he fiddled with something. Then he sprayed something on me and I just about jumped out of my skin. that was startling. Then the area gets cool and the throbbing stops. That was a different kind of magic. I was interested in finding out more about that, but then the man spoke of stitches. that I could understand, having done a few of them on others. The first man then asked a question and I looked back to him. "Yes. Thank you for your help. How can I repay you?" my legs gave out finally and I sat back onto the ground with a whoosh of breath. "As soon as I can stand again."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Taming The Beasts

When she agrees Tapp is in the process of taking her things to the hummer and placing them in the trunk area. Michael leans back as she loses her footing and coaxes, “careful.” Turning around, he calls, “hey big guy. Give me a hand here.” Tapp begins on his way back towards us. I assure, “we don’t require any payment. We’re civilian servants. Helping people is our job. Have you seen any other people that look similar to us around?” Tapp reaches Kazakura and Michael advises that he should carry her to the hummer where she could lay down on the seat instead of the ground while he continues to disinfect and tend to her wounds. “Be careful too!” he scolds the bigger guy, “don’t pick her up like a plank or something.” Tapp shakes his head and says “shut up geek” as he approaches Kazakura and informs, “I’m going to lift you. Please be still, I don’t want to hurt anything.” If allowed, he would scoop her up, cradle style and then we would proceed towards the Enforcer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite   Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the beasts (Critter Master Quest) Open by invite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next