Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obscure Relevance (DKC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Obscure Relevance (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Obscure Relevance (DKC) Novak_10
+ Obscure Relevance +
---
As I step out of the forest I pause for a moment as my gaze comes to rest upon a river only a few yards in front of me. I look at the river for a moment before glancing around for any signs of life that may be around. I didn't spot anything in the immediate are so I turned my attention back to the river as I began moving towards it. Coming to the river I kneel down at the rives edge and reach down with a free hand and scoop up some water and bring it up to my mouth and begin to sip from it. After finishing the first handful of water I set my sword down next to me before I get a larger scoop of water and sip from it. Once I felt like I had drank enough I splashed the rest of the water onto my face before running my hands over my face as I let out a sigh, " Now all I need to do is find something to eat... I wonder what I can find in this forest. ". Looking down at the water, I sigh again as I look at my distorted reflection in the water " .. I'll see what I can find after I take a break. " I said with a faint nod as I reach down and pick my sword back up before climbing to my feet. After climbing to my feet I move away from the river, moving back into the grassy area and sit down, setting my sword beside me again before I fall back and look up at the sky.

Post WC: 277
Total WC: 277
Obscure Relevance (DKC) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Obscure Relevance (DKC) Adrian10

Adrian walked along side a river. He smiled darkly as he listened to the flow of water beside him. His hands were hidden in the long sleeves of his black yakuta. The robes flowed along his body, the blood red sas tying them shut. Set into the sash was an ivory sheath with an ivory hilted bastard sword. The cross guard of the sword was designed to look like a pair of angelic wings spread out. His dark hair was parted to the side wavering lightly with the motions of his body and the wind that blew against him. He didn't seem to care about what was going on around him. He was just happy to be traveling. Yawning lightly as he walked he stretched his arms back before he came to a stop. There was someone not far away kneeling beside the river. He quirked an eyebrow as he moved closer to the other male. He didn't have the ability to sense creatures or anything, but he did have good instincts. This was very likely going to turn into a fight.

"Hello?" he called.

(185/185)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Obscure Relevance (DKC) Novak_10
+ Obscure Relevance +
---
Though my senses alerted me to the presence of another, I decided to ignore them for the moment, though this isn't something I normal do. I decided to this time and see what would happen. When I heard the man speak I first ignored him. I finally decided to speak to the male and grumbled lightly as I lifted from the ground and looked in his direction, scanning over him as my gaze came to meet his form. I took note of the weapons at his side and the way he is dressed, is he like the bandits I fought before? " .. Hello. " I said as I ran my left hand over the ground until I found the sword I had set on the ground. Once I felt the weapon I slipped my fingers around the sheath and slowly lifted it from the ground as I watched the man. " Who are you? " I asked as I looked up at the man.

Post WC: 165
Total WC: 442
Obscure Relevance (DKC) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Adrian stood there, his head tilting when the other male rose. His eyes flickered from the sword in the other male's hand to the male's face. He waited patiently as he stood there, his arms lowered to his sides, though they were still hidden within the sleeves of his black robes. He didn't have to draw the sword from his hip. It would only take a thought to summon the Devil's Teardrop to him. He could defend himself almost at a split second. Unlike other people Adrian was never unarmed, just not holding something at a given time. He frowned as he quirked an eyebrow.

"I am merely who I am. What does it matter to you?" he asked, blinking.

(120/305)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 pm

I frowned faintly when he didn't answer my question, or at least answered it with out giving his name, " I see.. " I said with a faint growl at his answer. " If you were one of the people who wish to kill me, then it would matter. Because that is something I will not let happen. I will destroy anyone who wishes to do so to me. " I said as my gaze shifted into a glare as I looked at the man. It seemed I may need to go down that road to make sure this man isn't someone who wants to kill me. At the very least I will grow stronger and in the end kill another if he truly wishes ill intent towards me. Bringing my right hand up I slip it onto the hilt of my katana and grip it as I get ready to draw the blade from its sheath.

Post WC: 157
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

"You're free to try, mister. But let me warn you that you don't have what it takes to kill me." he said, folding his arms over his chest. "If you want a fight you're free to get your but kicked, but you aren't powerful enough to kill me."

Adrian just stood there looking cocky his left eyebrow quirked as he waited patiently. He couldn't figure out why this random man would want to pick a fight, but if it was a fight he wants then it's a fight he'll get. He grinned as he stood there not willing to let anyone or anything get in his way. He had friends to gather.

(112/417)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 pm

As he said I didn't have what it takes to kill him, I growled faintly at the comment. I'll show him, I'll just have to cut him down to size. Another growl escaped me at the second comment as I tightened my grip on the hilt of my katana and pulled it from its sheath as I watched him. " I see... If that is what you think, then I will be the one to prove you wrong. " I said as I watched the man, though I couldn't forget what happened last time I made such comments, I ended up being bested by Tyrn. I scanned over the man for a moment, he hadn't drawn his sword yet and he was simply standing there, I guess waiting for me to make a move? If that is the case then I am glad to oblige him. With another growl I dash forwards, rushing straight at the male to close the gap between us so I could lay a swift ass whipping upon him.

Post WC: 173
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Adrian stood there watching the other male close the gap. He was ready for a fight regardless of if he looked like it. He grinned as he waited patiently. He waited until the last possible moment and shot around to the other side of the male, using Godspeed to avoid him out right. His body twisted as his left hand shot out, aiming to stick a Seal Tag between the other male's shoulder blades as he chanted quickly.

"Wipe clean the powers of darkness, and purify the land!" he shouted.

His arms extended out, sutra cards flying from the sleeves of his yakuta spreading out across the ground around him spreading out a good distance from his center area. As they stopped he folded his arms once more, quirking an eyebrow as he smirked knowingly. He wasn't sure if it would work on this male, but if he cast spells it wouldn't help, but at the same time Adrian's abilities would be hindered. But he was more physical than magical. If the other male wasn't a spirit and was like Lance the tag might still work. He'd never tried but he needed every advantage he could get, and an anti-magical zone was very much that.

(205/622)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:31 pm

As I came with in range of the man I bring my sword up and slash through the air with it, but something happens as the man seems to dodge my attack. I felt the man hit my back and quickly spun around to face him, glaring at him. I noticed the cars that the man had unleashed and began to growl more as I watched him. Not exactly sure how he managed to dodge my attack, I decided I had better dip into my abilities and pull something out. I keep my gaze fixed on the man and attempt to manifest a Dark Wave so I could slice him in two but nothing happens.. When nothing happened I attempted to manifest another but again nothing happened. I looked at the male and began to growl, again I am unable to use my magic but why? The last time it happened I was against Tyrn, does this male have some ability to prevent me from doing magic like Tyrn.. That's fine, if I cant destroy him with magic then I will do it with force. I closed my eyes and gave into the beast with in. As I gave in a dark light engulfed me before the transformation began to take place, changing from my human form into one of my beast forms. As the light began to fade I stood in a crouch where I had one stood in my human form, only this time I was in one of my beast forms. Clad in white fur, the form of a human having bed shed away and now the form of a werewolf. I still clinch the katana in my right hand as I look over at the male, growling at him.

Post WC: 293
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Adrian's eyebrow quirked again as he watched the werewolf. He'd seen something like this before. And if he was right he was about to get barked at. But he wouldn't stand there and take it. Then again with the anti-magical field in place he wasn't likely to let that happen. As he stood there he tilted his head, as the name came back to him. One of the creatures in the woods that helped him get stronger!

"Lance? Is that you?" he asked, not sure if this was the same creature or not. "No, you're not Lance. He'd think twice about attacking the man that took his eye... Who the hell are you werewolf?"

(114/736)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:06 pm

I remained couched on the ground as I watched the male, slowly tensing up as I got ready to spring forwards and launch into another attack. Slowly I began to push forwards, moving so I could spring forwards and pounce on the man but he spoke up and what he said made me pause for a moment. " Who is he talking about? " I asked myself as I thought on his question... though for some reason the name seemed familiar to me. Looking at the male he too seemed vaguely familiar to me just as the name did. Tuh, now he wanted to know my name? Then the bastard should give me his. " .. My name is Nova human, now, what is yours. And do not give me meaningless nonsense. " I said with a growl as I watched the male, still holding back my attack, what he had said had puzzled me greatly and I still did not understand why some things seemed vaguely familiar to me.

Post WC: 170
Total WC: 1235
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am

"I am the knight of the demon goddess, Hild. Master of the Sword of Light, weilder of light and darkness at the same time. I alone bear the Soul Eater, the rune of Life and Death. I am the ultimate warrior, trained by demons and demon hunters alike! I am the ultimate hunter. I am myself, yet at the same time I am someone else. I am a human and a demon wrapped up all in one. To demons I am known by the name Fu Leng, the fallen Kami. I am known to humans as Adrian, and yet still I am known to others as Ashram. You may address me by any of these names, though there is no meaning in a name that is not tied to the soul of a man. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

"I don't know why you think I'm out to kill you. I have no intention of taking your head off, but if you get in my way I will not hesitate to kill you. If you're upset because I'm in your territory then sit down and shut up and before you know it I'll be out of your territory. I'm just passing through. But if you want a fight you've got it." he said.

His right hand appeared from his sleeve. It slid over and gripped the ivory handle at his left hip. He pulled, drawing the bright, crystal blue, blade from the ivory sheath. He stood there as he lowered the weapon to his side, not holding it at the ready.

(265/1,001)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 am

As he begins to speak I felt as if I had bitten off more then I could chew as I begins speaking about who he is. I growl at the man as he continues speaking, " Damn now I want him to shut up. " I thought to myself as he continued to babble. Though, the name felt vaguely familiar as well, at least one of him he spat out. " Damn it why do these things feel familiar?! " I asked myself as I watched the male. As he switched to another topic I continued to listen to him. My territory.. I had no claim to this land, it was simple a place I ended up. When he finally fell silent, I let out another growl as I spoke, " Well... Adrian, you have to many words in your title and that pissed me off. This isn't my territory and I'm afraid you wont get the luxury of taking my head off. "

Post WC: 164
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 am

Once more using Godspeed Adrian shot forward, coming to a stop beside his opponent. The blessed, glowing blade of Goranova came to rest just under Nova's throat as he grinned. He glanced over at the werewolf out of the corner of his eye as he stood there, blade held in both hands. He was a master swordsman, far above Nova's skill, though he was using speed tricks. Until he actually saw Nova fight he could only guess when it came to his level of skill. A werewolf wasn't a good subject to watch holding a sword, it was something not many people saw. But Adrian saw demons fight all the time.

"Really? Can you defeat my speed? You don't have what it takes to kill me. I've explained that already. I could have killed you many times by now but I haven't. You aren't my enemy." he said, smirking.

(149/1,150)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 am

In an instant Adrian had moved from where he stood to standing beside me, resting his blade against my throat. At the moment, I couldn't see him, though I could feel the blade against my throat and as I glanced to my right I didn't see him, so that meant he must either be behind me or to my left in my blind spot. As he began to speak his location was confirmed, standing on my left in my blind spot. I growl faintly at where he stood. My left was the only side I couldn't see on thanks to an injury when I was weak. Ignoring the blade to my throat, I pulled away and began to raise to my feet. As I raise up I shift enough so I could see Adrian now and glare at him, " How did you do that? " I asked, if I cant use my magic then how is he moving with such speed, he couldn't be that fast naturally, he is a human.

Post WC: 172
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:25 am

"How do you think I did it? I moved just as anyone else would. I just did it faster than it took you to register my movements... I told you. I am the knight of a goddess. That means I'm above mortal man. I trained with demons, and demon hunters. That means I know how to fight like and against demons. I can fight man because I know them because I am one. I can fight demons because I was trained by demon hunters. And I can fight Kami because I was trained by demons far above yourself! I've hunted spirits since I was a teenager. And I've only ever gotten stronger! If you want to get stronger you'll have to survive this fight. Like I said, you don't have what it takes to kill me. Only one person on this planet does." he said, as he sheathed his sword.

(150/1,300)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:49 am

" Maybe I should meet this goddess.. " I said to myself as I listened to him. I growl lightly at him as I listen to what he has to say. I didn't care if I had what it takes to kill him or not, he is still going to die, one way or another. " Interesting.... You are indeed a strong knight, your goddess should be proud of you. Though I have slain demons ever since my birth into Onitoshi. In order to live you must fight and be strong, if you are weak you become food for the others or something for them to play with. And power is something I seek... You are able to stop my magic like the other. How do you do such a thing? " Perhaps this one will be willing to tell me how he is able to stop my magic from working, then I will finally know and can develop something to use against it so that it cant happen again.

Post WC: 170
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 am

"You don't honestly expect me to give secrets like that up, do you? Am I a fool?" he asked, tilting his head. "I don't give up my secrets. Now, I'm leaving. You are free to do as you wish. But as I said, Nova. You are not my enemy. I don't kill you in hope of you getting stronger. Perhaps one day you will have what it takes to beat my technique. Perhaps not. But only time can tell."

He turned and walked to the river. Kneeling beside the water he cupped his hand and brought it to his lips, drinking the water. Rising to his full height his hands slipped into his Yakuta sleeves once more before he glanced over his shoulder toward Nova. He wasn't convinced that it wasn't Lance. Something pulled at him that just signaled Lance.

(140/1,440)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:34 am

I growled more as he refused to give me the answer I wanted, damned humans. Already walking away is he? I glared at him, still growling as he made it sound as if he is spearing my life and letting me get stronger. With his words I could feel my desire to get stronger grow, if I am beaten by a human then how strong am I truly... As he begins to walk away, I watch him for a moment as he makes his way over to the river. Like before, it began to feel as if this battle was meaningless, if I am unable to land a single hit on him then how am I to defeat him. He moves with such speed that even I can't keep up with him. " What shall we do.... " I said as I watched the male. He had things I wanted to know, but I had no way of beating them out if I cant use my abilities, with his speed I more then likely cant land a single blow with the sword I have and his skill far surpasses my own.

Post WC: 191
Total WC: 1932
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm

"There is a legend. It says that when light and darkness came together the world was formed. Among the world there were devils and angels, and that was all. The Celestial Heavens were ruled by Amaterasu, the lady of the sun, and the lord of the moon, Onnotangu. Onnotangu was a powerful man that ruled the Kami through fear, but he was very paranoid. He suspected the ten children he and Amaterasu bore would one day rise up to oppose him. So he decided to eat his children. Amaterasu could not stand against her husband, nor could she just allow him to eat her children. So she came up with a plan. One by one Onnotangu ate his children and after every one he swallowed, Amaterasu gave him a cup of Sake. By the time he got to the last child, he was so drunk that he didn't notice when Amaterasu gave him a rock in place of their son, Hantei.

"Hantei grew up in the Celestial Heaven, and grew strong there. He became so strong that one day he rose up to stand against his father. The battle was long, but eventually Hantei stood over Onnotangu. He was victorious and then cut his father's belly open. He had rescued all of his siblings, except Ryoshun, the first one eaten. For him it was too late. Seeing her children safe Amaterasu failed to notice the spell the dying Onnotangu cast. The heavens split and their children were cast out of the Celestial Heavens, falling to the barren wasteland that was the mortal realm.

"No life existed here, until the eight Kami fell. They could feel their powers fleeing them. So with their strength they began to create life. Each of them added things to the world around them to make it more beautiful and to make it a place they could live out the rest of their days.

"First was Hida, the mighty warrior. He gave the world the oceans and waters of life, along with the creatures that would live there. He named them and after his powers had fled him he became a giant crab, and sank into the oceans to rest.

"Second was Shiba, the beautiful princess. Her strength allowed her to become a phoenix and she soared into the heavens, connecting the Celestial Heavens with the mortal realm, allowing Amaterasu to see what was happening below an to shine her sacred light on the lands. But Shiba was not to stay in the Celestial Heavens so she moved below the center of the mortal realm to give it heat from within. This gave life to the plants of the world.

"Akodo the smiled at the world around her and thought that the beautiful planet needed more. She gave the planet creatures, and as her power fled her she became one herself that she might live among her creations.

"Akodo gave the world life, but many creatures were subject to things that the other Kami frowned upon. Slaying of one another senselessly. So Doji used the last of her own strength to give many animals the power of flight. As her powers left her she became the four winds, to help guide the life in the world they were creating.

"Shinjo, saw the creatures Akodo made, and found them distasteful. They were not nearly up to the standard of a Kami created being. So he used his magic to give the creatures around him cunning, letting them grow wiser as time passed. As his body began to die out he whispered a final word before his body fell to the ground and decayed. Where his bones fell smaller creatures came into existance. Not as large as Akodo's nor with the ability to fly like Doji's favored, or locked within the eternal tomb of water as Hida's. But creatures that were swift and smart able to travel on land and in water swiftly. Some even with the ability to glide.

"This left Bayushi, Hantei, and Togashi in the mortal realm. Hantei saw his siblings leave, creating creatures around him that were nothing like him. Things he would not understand. So he too let his strength go. But Hantei used his magic to create new life, in shape more like himself. He allowed the world around him to grow humans, before he became one himself.

"Bayushi, impressed with his little brother's creation decided that creatures that were immortal would find themselves with nothing to aspire for. So he gave the world death, in all it's forms before vanishing into nothingness. The idea was to make the creatures of the world enjoy the time they had. If only he knew what it would lead to.

"Togashi, being much like his brother Hantei, became human but not before granting the wisdom of centuries to the creatures of the world. They would find many things happening around them and learn from them as time went by. This gave the world that most humans know of, but do you know what this story is missing?"

As he asked the question he turned to face the other male again, grinning knowingly.

(560/2,000 = Area Purification Level up)
(297/297)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 pm

I looked at Adrian for a moment, thinking over the story he had just told me. It sounded interesting but it does not say what made my own kind, just the humans... " Nice story you have there human. So that is how you came to be, you were a gift to this world from the gods. As children of a god, you would think that humans would be stronger, but you are still weak. " I said as I began walking towards Adrian, " .. Though, you are strong, but the only reason you were able to best me is because I wasn't ready... and you possess abilities to stop magic from working, which I will know. Even if I have to rip the answer out. Be it demon, human, or even a god... I will destroy them all if need be. I will have what I seek.. " Despite saying this, I wasn't exactly sure what I am seeking, I knew I wanted to know how he is able to stop my magic, but it felt as if there are other things I seek as well, but I cant quite figure it out. Coming to as top close to Adrian, I turned my attention away from him and looked at the water.

Post WC: 214
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 pm

"The aspect of the story that's missing is the creation of Hell. Now if I can finish the story you'll know how demons came to be according to the same legend. Because of Shiba the Celestial Heavens and the realm of mortals were connected. Because of the other 7 Kami the world was enhabited. And many Kami looked to admire what the fallen children of their rulers were doing. Many of them found it simply amazing though they chose only to watch from a distance. But others wanted that world for themselves.

"Fu Leng, the last son of Amaterasu remaining in the Celestial Heavens found himself full of jealousy. He left the Celestial Heavens to come to Earth. But the ancient dragon fell through the mortal realm, smashing through reality and creating yet another place for itself below the world of mortals. It created Jigoku, the realm of demons and devils. But because he passed directly through the world of mortals to hell the three realms were connected together.

"Animals began to fall to the sway of Fu Leng, began to give into the Taint of his Shadowlands. As the animals became tainted they began to grow more and more mutated. Eventually they began attacking man. As man was corrupted the world fell into what it was. Good and evil fought for control of the souls of those living in the mortal realm. But more importantly they fought for control of the mortal world. This is how demons get forms like your own in our world. Human and animalistic."

(2,000/2,000 - Area Purification level up)
(259/556 -Capacity Level)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm

As Adrian continued with his story, I slowly scanned over the water as I listened to him explain how my kind, demons, came about. When he finished, I nodded faintly. " I see. so that is how we came to be according to your story? We were once man or beast but changed. Again, an interesting story... " I glanced to Adrian for a moment, " Is that why you chose the name Fu Leng? Because you want to be recognized as the one who created hell? Or supposedly created hell, depending on what you believe in. Do you believe in such a story Adrian? Or is it just some story you tell yourself so you will feel special? " I turned my attention away from Adrian and once again let it fall upon the water as I thought over his story.

Post WC: 142
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:47 pm

"Taint is only how animals came to be possessed by demons. How forms such as your human or animal form came to be. Not how demons are born. You'd know that better than I would. But I didn't choose the name Fu Leng. I go by that name because I AM Fu Leng. I am the human embodiment of Fu Leng, the ruler of Hell, the ancient Dragon of Darkness. So tell me why I shouldn't kill you here and now? Because I'm very much rethinking my choice from earlier." he said.

He glanced at Nova out of the corner of his eyes. They were still within the anti-magical purification ring. Adrian might not have spells up his sleeves anymore but he was still very much able to do physical skills. And that's where Adrian worked best. But he was still not sure if he should kill this man or not. It would be fun to have blood on his hands again instead of some random people from his past. Then again the male at his side could be useful, but he'd have to wait and see.

(2,000/2,000 = Area Purification Level up)
(187/743)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 pm

As he began to proclaim himself the embodiment of this Fu Leng guy, I couldn't help but chuckle faintly, that was a silly notion, how can people come back like that? When he asked why he shouldn't kill me, I glanced at him and began to tense up. " I see. So you wish to continue our little fight, though as I have said before, I cannot die and I will destroy anyone who stands in my way. " As I spoke, I once again tried to use one of my magical abilities but as before nothing happened, no shadow beast sprang from my back to rip through Adrian, unfortunately. With a light sigh, I shake my head " .. It seems you are still preventing me from doing my magic so it must be something that continues to have an effect after being used. But how long can it last. " I gazed into the water for a moment, " Do you really wish to destroy me? "

Post WC: 169
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Drawing the ivory handled sword Adrian drew the weapon back before he spun around behind Nova. He brought the blade up and thrust it forward toward the demon's back. He was aiming to drive the blessed blade through the other male's shoulder, no permanent damage, but enough to make him know who was the more powerful. This would have been painful regardless of the sutra tag's presence or not.

"You underestimate my skill, and you overestimate your abilities. You're nowhere near strong enough to kill me. And now you're at my own personal mercy.. I have no wish to see you dead. But if I choose to I can kill you. Remember that and don't call my powers into question unless you're strong enough to overcome my skills!" he warned as he stood there, grinning darkly. "But I can make you stronger. All you have to do is swear yourself to my service. Do that and I will make you much stronger. I'll take you to my Goddess, and you can see if she'll grant you power. If you decide against it, fine but you may not live to regret that."

(2,000/2,000 = Area Purification level up)
(191/934)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:32 pm

I continue to gaze into the water, my attention off of Adrian now so I didn't see him as he began to move and out of no where a sharp pain surged out from my shoulder as he sank his blade into the back of my shoulder. I let out a cry of agony as the pain rushed through me. Along with the pain, anger began to flair up in me causing me to start growling. As Adrian begins speaking I look over my shoulder back at him glaring at him as I continue growling. Now, this human will have to die. As I looked back at Adrian, I brought a hand up and gripped the shoulder he had sank his blade into. As he began to demand that I swear service to him I frowned faintly. I shift my gaze away from him and as he finishes speaking I step forwards, pulling from his blade, letting out another cry of pain as the blade slides from my shoulder. After pulling from the blade I turn to face Adrian " I'm afraid I must decline your offer Adrian. You are indeed a strong warrior and perhaps you have things you can teach me, but I will not swear service to you. I am my own master, though if you need help and it benefits me I may help you. "

Post WC: 230
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:21 am

Swinging the crystal blade wide out to his side, Adrian threw the blood from the blade. He slid the weapon into the sheath at his hip before he nodded at Nova. He'd answered correctly. People getting stronger did need to find their own way to do so. But at the same time they had to be able to ask for help when needed. But to swear oneself to another is nothing wise, considering things. It was a betrayl to yourself and a betrayl to your allies. It only ever served the one you swore yourself to.

Adrian extended his hand to the other male, smirking as he stood there. "Then let me offer you my friendship, since you wont serve me. I would be honored to count one like you as an ally, if you would see me as that."

(140/1,074)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Falling silent, I watch Adrian to see what his reaction will be, will he strike me down or choose not to. I began to grow relieved as he put his sword away, though I would like to continue this conflict at this point there was no meaning behind it, not if I cannot defeat the male. As the Adrian brought his hand out, I glanced down at it for a moment before I reached out with my own hand and took his in mine before I shook his hand, though I did not know why I was doing such a thing, he is still my enemy. " Friend.... " I said low as I looked down at the male. My gaze narrows as I let out a growl, quickly pulling my hand from the man's to break the gesture.

Post WC: 139
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:13 pm

"If you find yourself in a position that you think you'll need an extra hand, let me know. I live in a temple by the lake in the western woods. If you find yourself out there, come visit. I always have a room for a friend. Just don't expect much in the way of luxury. Maybe you'll get to meet the Goddess, if you're lucky. Hell, she might even make you one of her Knights as well if you play your cards right. Put you above most normal demons. To find it you need only to discover the only place in the woods where Ash, Oak, Birch, and Yew trees are dressed in ribbons. Where owls call the breathless moon, in the blue veil of the night. Where shadows of the trees appear, within the lantern's light. If you can figure that out you'll find my home." he said, before he walked away.

His hands were hidden, once more, in the sleeves of his yakuta as he walked, his eyes glancing skyward as he whistled a tune gently. He seemed almost happy to have a friend among demons once more. Though he would have a way to go if he wanted to complete his ultimate goal.

(206/1,280)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm

I tilted my head to the side as I listened to Adrian as he began speaking once again. He lives in the western woods of the human world, those woods are full of demons so he must be strong if he lives there. Perhaps I shall go see him if I am ever in the western woods. As he brought up his goddess again I nodded faintly, perhaps I shall seek out this goddess and she if she truly is a god. I arched an eyebrow as he commented about his goddess making me a knight, blah I needed no such title to be above demons. What he said last confused me, though I had not explored much in the western woods when I was there. As he began to walk away, I watched him for a moment, grumbling faintly as I became engulfed in light once again. Since there was no fight, there was no need to remain in my current form so I decided to change back to my human form. As the light faded I stood in my human form once again, " Leaving so soon? " I asked as I looked over at Adrian.

Post WC: 198
Total WC: 3,024
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Adrian paused as he turned to face the other male once more. He smirked as he shrugged and let his hands come from his sleeves. He tilted his head as he stood there. He wasn't sure there was anything left to say to the other male but Nova seemed to have something on his mind. Adrian quirked his eyebrows watching the other male expectantly. He didn't know if he'd like the answer he got, or what that might cause him to do.

"Well I had intended to go, but if you have something, worth saying, to say then I'm listening." he said.

(102/1,382)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm

When I seen him come to a stop, I nodded faintly as I watched him still. Now that I had him stopped I had to come up with what I wanted to do.. Knowing that he is more skilled then I with a sword, that simple fact warranted that I needed to become stronger if I am to even have a chance to defeat him, and what better teacher then the one you wish to defeat. With that in mind I smirk, still looking over at Adrian. While looking over at Adrian, I tightened my grip on the my sword, focusing energy into the weapon before I brought it up before and quickly brought the sword down and struck the ground with the blade. As the blade hit the ground it would break the ground up and send debris moving into the air towards Adrian, " ... I want a duel. "

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Adrian's left hand drew back as a swirl of black mist formed. He pulled the Devil's Teardrop out of thin air and brought it down. The blade dug into the ground at Adrian's side, before kicking up debris of his own to counter the debris that Nova kicked up. The black clad male tilted his head as he stood there, grinning darkly as he held the blade in his off hand. He then drew his blade back and shot forward, His right hand disappeared into his robes as he grinned. As he got close enough he brought the blade around in a quick slash. He was moving fast but not faster than Nova could follow. It was almost like Adrian was holding back to give the other male a chance. In truth he was. Adrian was right handed, when he fought with a weapon in each hand he used one for defense and one for attack. Then again Adrian was good enough with his left hand to defeat most opponents.

(170/1,552)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 pm

I wasn't expecting to hit him with my attack, though I thought he would use his speed to dodge the attack, not launch one of his own to counter it. Though I had not stated any terms, I decided for the time being I would stay my desire to kill this male and simply have a rather friendly dual with him. This time I was ready for him to launch into an attack. So when he launched into his charged I watched him, waiting for the right moment before I bring up my sword and use it as a means of blocking his attack. Though I had blocked the attack, I kept my sword in the air as I looked at Adrian, " .. No lethal blows, deal? " I said as I looked at Adrian, wondering if he would accept what I have said.

Post WC: 145
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Adrian's eyes were cold as he stood there, their blades locked together. He quirked an eyebrow as the request of the other male but made no comment. Words were not needed. He pushed off the ground, his body going up slightly as he sailed backwards away from Nova. Landing he stepped backwards twice as he grinned darkly. He swung the blade out wide as he stood there, arm extended at shoulder height. He smirked darkly as he sat there, calmly watching his opponent. He made no move to flee, no move to attack, nothing. He just waited for the attack to come.

(102/1,654)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:03 pm

I waited on a response from Adrian to what I had said, though it seemed as if he isn't going to give me a response, does that mean he is ignoring what I said or simply wishing to remain silent. Either way it seemed like he had accepted my challenge and was ready to fight me once again. I watched him after he pulled away, waiting for a moment to see if he was willing to attack, though nothing came from him. Since he wasn't going to attack I decided I should start us off. Unlike Adrian, I didn't know any fancy sword attacks or styles so all I am able to do is charge straight for him so I can close the gap between us and begin to pound away at him with the sword.

Post WC: 136
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 pm

The demon hunter stood there, waiting as he smiled. As the other male came in Adrian stepped back before kicking off the ground once more. But instead of going backwards he spun in a flip, his feet landing on the blade of the other man's sword. He stood there, practically weightless before he kicked off again, throwing himself into the air and over Nova. As he came down he curled in his legs. As he came down he rolled twice before he came up to his feet and once more turned to face his opponent. He stood there, watching Nova, the black blade of the Devil's teardrop coming up to point at the other male. Adrian just smirked as he stood there, waiting for the next attack to come at him.

(131/1,785)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:22 pm

As I moved to attack Adrian after charging him, he evaded my blow and landed on my sword? I wasn't exactly sure how that happened but a second later he jumped off, getting all nimbly bimbly on me as he flipped over me through the air. Once he came to rest behind me I turned to face him and growled faintly as I looked at him, " What the hell are you, some cat or something? " Damn it, that makes another thing he is good at, dodging my attacks. I brought my sword arm up and pointed the sword at Adrian, " What's funny? " I asked, seeing Adrian smirking. Though I didn't wait for an answer, I charged straight at Adrian once again, bringing my sword arm down to my side before thrusting out with it, trying to strike him with a quick thrust from my sword.

Post WC: 149
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Standing there, Adrian watched the thrust come in and brought his blade up quickly. It came out in quick strikes, throwing the blade off course, outwide, and then the third strike brought it upwards. Adrian hadn't moved his feet, just slashed three times faster than most people could slash once. He just stood his ground, his eyebrow quirked as he waited. He didn't think that Nova could force him to move. It would take time for Nova to reach full potential with a sword. Adrian still had tricks to learn but the tricks he'd learned to combine his abilities to make himself stronger. On top of that the greatest weapon a warrior had was his mind, and part of that was deception. Adrian was more than capable of dealing with nearly anything that came his way by using a combination of the techniques he'd obtained over years, and a few items that were quite useful. He could make himself stronger than any demon out there. Or at the very least seem like it.

(173/1,958)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 pm

As I came in with my attack he used his weapon to deflect my attack with ease it seemed. That made me angry, is this bastard toying with me? After having my attack deflected I take a step back and watch him for a moment, growling at him lightly. If he is able to block my attacks how am I to hit him... Perhaps if I get in behind him, maybe then I can get in a shot. But how to get around behind him, I cant rely on my magic though I had decided to not use magic even if I could, I need to get strong and the only way to do that is work. I take another step back as I think on how to get behind him, the simple way is to try and dodge off to the side but he may follow that easily.

Post WC: 149
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:00 pm

"Do you know where your flaw is? You strike too slowly and you'll have to hit me a hell of a lot faster than the level you're currently at. Speed is essential in combat. You cannot be defeated if your enemies cannot hit you. Thus speed is something that raises your chances quite a bit. But if you think that raw power can overcome speed then keep going. You must find balance both in yourself and in your style of combat. I have not used a single skill I have in my brain. But instead I have used every skill that the situation has called for. Should I continue to take it easy or should I show you what I can really do?" he asked, calmly.

(2,000/2,000 = Capacity level up)
(84/84)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm

As he began speaking I growled faintly at him. I didn't know why I couldn't hit him, I am putting everything I have into my attacks but he keeps dodging them or deflecting them, is this human really that strong? Is he really stronger than me? " Shut up! " I blurted out, trying to cut the male off from speaking, " I know what it takes to defeat someone, its not like I'm a weak pup. I have battled before, I know what it takes to defeat my enemy. Its just. " I pause for a moment and glance down at the blade, " ... I have never used one of these before coming to this forest. " I turned my attention back to Adrian, sighing lightly, " You on the other hand have trained with the weapon. "

Post WC: 140
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 am

"Beware of your anger, boy. Anger is only a weapon to your opponent. So don't let your opponent rile you up for any reason. Calm and tranquility will always overcome raw, unfocused, rage. You must control your emotions. Rage can be useful but it must be focused. There are five aspects of man and to be an optimum slayer to destroy your enemies faster." he said, as he threw the Devil's Teardrop aside, his arms folding over his chest. "Wisdom comes from both fools and sages. One lesson can be learned from victory, and one thousand lessons from defeat. Now let's finish this off!"

(104/188)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 am

As Adrian began speaking again I growled at him. Again he was spouting out more, though it may be wise to listen to what he has to say since he was superior to me with a sword. So I decided to listen to what he has to say and try and remember it for later. Like he had said to do, I try to calm down. As he threw his sword to the side I glanced over at his sword for a moment before turning my attention back to him. Did he really just disarm himself? Does he have a few screws loose or something.. " As you wish... " I said before I once again charged straight at Adrian. Coming closer to him, I brought my sword up and when I got closer I quickly thrust it down, putting as much power behind it as I could, though I wasn't aiming to hit him. I thrust my sword down into the ground with as much power as i could put into it, part of the blade sank into the ground and out from it a creator formed in the ground.

Post WC: 191
Total WC: 4086

Swordsmanship Rank Up (2,000 WC)
Horizon's Rayne (1,000 WC)
Magnitude (1,000 WC)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:59 am

Adrian's eyebrow was quirked as he stood there, the ground forming a crater around him. It was surprising to say the least. That much force behind a blow even with a sutra seal on them. Nova truly was a demon. And that made Adrian smirk as he stood there, his arms falling to his sides. He tilted his head lightly as he waited, watching the other male before he shook his head.

"Still you rely too much on Water and not enough on Fire." he said, shaking his head.

(89/277)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:41 am

I was hoping the attack would have more of an effect then that, though it was a good one but it didn't do what I was hoping it would do and that is cause some sort of injury to Adrian. I guess I have to actually hit someone with it in order to do any damage to them, I will have to remember that in the future. When he didn't counter attack I was a bit surprised, I had left my self open or at least thought that might happen so he would have had a chance to strike. Since I didn't want to give him an opening to long I pulled my sword from the ground and took a step back, watching him. " Fire? What does fire have to do with this? " I ask, growling faintly since he had shaken his head.

Post WC: 145
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:03 am

"Fire is lesson three. You have to learn the other lessons first. I guess we'll start with air." he said.

Drawing the crystal sword from his hip he smirked. He twisted the blade and swung it the weapon passing a few inches away from Nova's arm even though a cut clearly slashed across his arm where the blade passed in front. There had been no way his sword had touched him, there was more than a foot between the tip of Goranova and his opponent's shoulder. It wasn't a deep gash but it was there.

"Air. Air is mercurial and enigmatic, the element of intuition and understanding. Air exists everywhere, save the deepest domain of the other elements, and is witness to all things that transpire there. Air is the essence of subtlety and innuendo, but also the source of speed and storms. The wrathful aspect of Air can tear down buildings, capsize ships, and lend speed to even the swiftest of warriors. Those strong in Air sense things they cannot know, and follow their instincts as often as they use reason. Those weak in this element are sluggish in body and oblivious to even obvious events. Air represents the breath of the mortal world. The representation of Lady Doji's will."

(211/488)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

I kept my gaze fixed on him as he began to battle about fire being lesson three and then you have to start with air. What did the elements have to do with anything related to the sword? As he drew his blade I kept my gaze fixed on him, waiting to see what he was going to do now that he had his sword. He began to swing at me but I knew there was enough of a gap between us that his weapon would be unable to hit me. Something is wrong here... As the pain begins I glance down at the injury that had just been placed upon my person. How did he do that... There was clearly enough of a gap to prevent his weapon from even touching me, but somehow he still managed to hit me. Bringing a hand up, I ran a finger across the cut on my arm, first to make sure that it was real. As I did this I felt even more pain and the cut its self, this let me know that it is real. I turned my gaze back to Adrian as he spoke, adding another thing to the list of things I now wish to know from this human. It seemed he had another story to tell me, but this one was about air and its effect on everything. I listened to all he had to say and nodded with a light sigh, " I see.. So what exactly must I learn of this air to be faster? " Perhaps if I learned what ever air had to do with this I could come across how he was just able to injure me with out even touching me with his sword.

Post WC: 293
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm

"In order to master air you must master part of yourself. Air represents the breath of the mortal realm. Think of it as a living creature and you'll begin to understand. The mortal realm consists of Five elements. Think of them as you will." he said as he stepped way.

He leaned over and drew a circle in the ground with his sword, with several lines ending in a curl to represent wind. He glanced at Nova before he stepped to the side and drew another circle, this one filled with lines to look like mountains. He again glanced at Nova before drawing a circle with flames in it, and then finished it off with another circle and a wave in it for water. He cleaned the blade of his sword.

"These are the elements that make up the mortal realm. What do you believe is missing?" he asked as he stood there.

(153/641)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Obscure Relevance (DKC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: