Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obscure Relevance (DKC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 Novak_10
+ Obscure Relevance +
---
As I step out of the forest I pause for a moment as my gaze comes to rest upon a river only a few yards in front of me. I look at the river for a moment before glancing around for any signs of life that may be around. I didn't spot anything in the immediate are so I turned my attention back to the river as I began moving towards it. Coming to the river I kneel down at the rives edge and reach down with a free hand and scoop up some water and bring it up to my mouth and begin to sip from it. After finishing the first handful of water I set my sword down next to me before I get a larger scoop of water and sip from it. Once I felt like I had drank enough I splashed the rest of the water onto my face before running my hands over my face as I let out a sigh, " Now all I need to do is find something to eat... I wonder what I can find in this forest. ". Looking down at the water, I sigh again as I look at my distorted reflection in the water " .. I'll see what I can find after I take a break. " I said with a faint nod as I reach down and pick my sword back up before climbing to my feet. After climbing to my feet I move away from the river, moving back into the grassy area and sit down, setting my sword beside me again before I fall back and look up at the sky.

Post WC: 277
Total WC: 277
Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 Nova_b10
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:03 am

Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 Adrian10

"Fire is lesson three. You have to learn the other lessons first. I guess we'll start with air." he said.

Drawing the crystal sword from his hip he smirked. He twisted the blade and swung it the weapon passing a few inches away from Nova's arm even though a cut clearly slashed across his arm where the blade passed in front. There had been no way his sword had touched him, there was more than a foot between the tip of Goranova and his opponent's shoulder. It wasn't a deep gash but it was there.

"Air. Air is mercurial and enigmatic, the element of intuition and understanding. Air exists everywhere, save the deepest domain of the other elements, and is witness to all things that transpire there. Air is the essence of subtlety and innuendo, but also the source of speed and storms. The wrathful aspect of Air can tear down buildings, capsize ships, and lend speed to even the swiftest of warriors. Those strong in Air sense things they cannot know, and follow their instincts as often as they use reason. Those weak in this element are sluggish in body and oblivious to even obvious events. Air represents the breath of the mortal world. The representation of Lady Doji's will."

(2,000/2,000 = Area Purification level up)
(2,000/2,000 = Capacity level up)
(211/488)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

I kept my gaze fixed on him as he began to battle about fire being lesson three and then you have to start with air. What did the elements have to do with anything related to the sword? As he drew his blade I kept my gaze fixed on him, waiting to see what he was going to do now that he had his sword. He began to swing at me but I knew there was enough of a gap between us that his weapon would be unable to hit me. Something is wrong here... As the pain begins I glance down at the injury that had just been placed upon my person. How did he do that... There was clearly enough of a gap to prevent his weapon from even touching me, but somehow he still managed to hit me. Bringing a hand up, I ran a finger across the cut on my arm, first to make sure that it was real. As I did this I felt even more pain and the cut its self, this let me know that it is real. I turned my gaze back to Adrian as he spoke, adding another thing to the list of things I now wish to know from this human. It seemed he had another story to tell me, but this one was about air and its effect on everything. I listened to all he had to say and nodded with a light sigh, " I see.. So what exactly must I learn of this air to be faster? " Perhaps if I learned what ever air had to do with this I could come across how he was just able to injure me with out even touching me with his sword.

Post WC: 293
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm

"In order to master air you must master part of yourself. Air represents the breath of the mortal realm. Think of it as a living creature and you'll begin to understand. The mortal realm consists of Five elements. Think of them as you will." he said as he stepped way.

He leaned over and drew a circle in the ground with his sword, with several lines ending in a curl to represent wind. He glanced at Nova before he stepped to the side and drew another circle, this one filled with lines to look like mountains. He again glanced at Nova before drawing a circle with flames in it, and then finished it off with another circle and a wave in it for water. He cleaned the blade of his sword.

"These are the elements that make up the mortal realm. What do you believe is missing?" he asked as he stood there.

(153/641)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Once again I listened to Adrian as he began to speak. I was a little puzzled as he told me to think of it as a living creature, though he said if I did I would understand it. I nodded to what he had to say and as he began to draw on the ground I watched what he was doing. As I watched him draw out what looked like the first element he is talking about and then go on to draw out others, I tilted my head to the side faintly as I thought on what he had said. I watched as he drew out only three symbols, but he had mentioned five, so what are the other two.. As he asked what was missing I looked at the drawing for a moment before I lifted my gaze to look at him, " ... You are missing dark and light? .. The two that represent the realm above and below.. if those three are the middle realm, then you need ones to represent the other two, correct? Or is the mortal realm made up of all five.. "

Post WC: 190
Total WC: 4714

Swordsmanship Rank Up (2,000 WC)
Horizon's Rayne (1,000 WC)
Magnitude (1,000 WC)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Rep! : 21

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:44 pm

"The mortal realm is made of five elements. Light and dark are above and below the mortal realm. You know the lesson of Air. The second lesson is Earth. If air represents speed and cunning, then it's almost obvious what earth represents. Stamina and defense." he said as he stood there, grinning darkly. "Earth is simple in it's meaning yet at the same time it's complex. Earth is eternal and unchanging. While water represents active strength, Earth is the quiet resilience that endures centuries. Earth the mountain, the reservoir of power and endurance that all reach for in times of strife. The power of earth is not merely physical, but also represents the strength of will. The mountain is unchanging, and yet it is also patient. Those who bear the strength of earth are tireless both in mind and body, ever ready for whatever trials await them. But those weak in Earth tire quickly and cannot focus on the tasks at hand."

(162/803)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

I nodded faintly when he spoke of the mortal realm being made of five elements and where light and dark where. Then things shifted to the second lesson, one about Earth. As he told me the meaning of Earth, I nodded once again before he launched into explaining it to more more. I watched him for a moment before I turned to look at the river as I listened to what he was saying. I remained standing for a bit longer before I finally decided it might be best if I sit for these little lessons of his. I sat down on the ground and set my sword down next to me, nodding again as he finished speaking. I glanced up at him, " I see... Well, I may already have that one. I desire power and work to gain it everyday, that is why I have turned to you for this knowledge. Though it is not a material weapon, knowledge is a weapon unto its self. Sharper then any blade one can possess, able to smash through barriers and conquer any obstacle. "

Post WC: 184
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Adrian frowned as he stood there listening to the other male go on about what Knowledge was. His eyes narrowed before he shook his head pointed to the circle with fire on it.

"Knowledge is a weapon, and wisdom is the arm you guide it with. But our next lesson is Fire. Fire is dynamic and energetic, an element of potential and change. Force and Motion are the province of Fire, as are Inspiration and Illumination. Fire drives a warrior to greatness, guiding his hand and steel in a perfect stroke. Fire burns in the mind of the erudite, inspiring them to devour existing scholarship and seek out new lore. Those strong in Fire are skilled combatants with tremendous agility, or brilliant scholars who stun the world with their vast storehouse of knowledge. Those weak in Fire are clumsy and ackwards, and have difficulty comprehending even the most simple of concepts. They are both weak and stupid. Most humans fall into this catagory. But Fire doesn't represent strength itself." he said, frowning as he stood there.

(176/979)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm

As he pointed at the circle of fire, I glanced at it for a moment before turning my gaze back to the water as he begins speaking about what Fire is. I guess I got it halfway right... knowledge is a weapon, but wisdom is the shield? As he continued telling me what fire is I felt I had that, at least some of it... I would achieve greatness and destroy anyone that needed to be destroyed. Though I felt I lacked some aspects of this element, as I probably did with others.. I guess that mean's I'm not strong enough yet... I haven't been working hard enough at getting strong. As he finished speaking I growled lightly, though the gesture was mostly at myself " I see... I have strength, though I know that I do not have enough, nor do I have other key things you have mentioned. These are things I must get... "

Post WC: 157
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 pm

"Fire doesn't represent strength so much as it represents drive. The fourth element is the last one that makes up the human body. Water is the least static of the elements, ever changing. It is the element of strength. Unlike the mountain, whose strength lies dormant, Water's strength is never still, wearing away at obstacles with tireless intensity. Water also represents clarity, bringing the world into sharper focus to all that wish to see it for what it is. Those strong in Water are powerful physically and possess keen senses. But those weak in water are physically weak and dull-witted noticing very little of the world around them. These are the four elements that make up the mortal realm. So what element is missing?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

(129/1,108)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 pm

As he began speaking again I closed my eyes and continued to listen to him as knowledge pored from his mouth like water, the exact thing he began talking about actually, hehe. Again, I felt as if there is something I lack as he continued to speak about the next element of the human world. And again I am given something else that I must gain in order to become stronger. When he finished with a question, I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look at him for a moment before shrugging, " .... I have no clue Adrian, what is the one that is missing? I have already said dark and light, and those make up the realm above and below. So, what is the one that is missing? "

Post WC: 133
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:04 pm

"True. Light makes up the celestial heavens, a place where no darkness exists. And Darkness makes up Jigoku, where not even the most powerful master of light can draw forth strength. The mortal realm is made of five elements. the first four are Air, Earth, Fire, and Water. They also make up the human body when combined together. But none of them has the innate power to mix together so each element remains alone without the ability to from anything without the fifth. The fifth element is by far the hardest to understand and very few in this world will ever be able to truly say that they have known the strength that it has.

"The fifth and final element is Void. Void is poorly understood by mortals, who seek to quantify all things. Void is literally everything and nothing. It binds the other four elements together, and yet at the same time it is the very nothingness that exists between them. It is the divine spark that all humans possess as a result of Amaterasu's tears, or the capacity for great darkness as a result of Onnotangu's blood. It represents unity with the universe, yet at the same time it is the chaos that can make the most unexpected things happen.

"Unlike the other elements, Void does not have a trait associated with it. Instead it is the very thing that gives them their aspects. It gives Air it's speed. Earth it's stamina, Fire it's tenacity, and Water it's strength. Alone the elements have no power but Void grants people strong. Others call it Mana, or magic. But it's your choice what you choose to call it. Names don't matter because it's all the same. What I did to you before was I sealed off your ability to draw on the Void."

As he explained this he drew a fifth circle that connected the other four circles as he grinned. He swung his sword again, casting the dirt off of it before he turned the blade and slammed it into the sheath at his hip. He folded his arms once more as he quirked an eyebrow as he watched her.

(361/1,469)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 pm

I kept my gaze fixed on him for a few moments as he begins to speak about what the elements. As he spoke I shifted my gaze back to the river, watching it for a moment before I closed my eyes as I lowered my head. " So what is this fifth element already? " I thought to myself as I waited for him to tell me what the last element is. As he speaks of what the fifth element is I frown faintly, what the hell is void? I lift my head and look back at him as he begins telling me what void was. Now I listen as he explain exactly what void is. Void is the one that makes everything else powerful? .. Then I need this void. As he continued to speak I became a bit confused, I already have void? And he sealed it away, is that permanent? " I see.... So this void, is inside me, you just sealed it up... Is this seal permanent? Or will it ware off soon? "

Post WC: 178
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm

"The seal will wear off when I order it to, and not before. My power over the element of Void is far above your own. You don't have the strength to beat me yet. But I can make you stronger as an ally. A friend. If you come with me, I will teach you everything I know so that you can get stronger. But first you're going to have to hit me. Prove to me you're going to get better. Hit me and I will teach you everything I know, but if you miss me you're going to have to do what I tell you." he said, grinning darkly at him.

(111/1,580)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm

As he began to speak once again, I growled faintly. This damn seal isn't going to wear off until he orders it to? Does that mean if he is dead it will go away? If that were so then that made things easy, that is if I wanted to kill him.. and if I could kill him. As he challenged me to hit him I glance up at him for a moment. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can actually hit him right now.. I frowned faintly at what he said last, if I didn't hit him then i would have to do what he said? There is no way I am going to agree to such a thing, not if I am unable to hit him and as of yet I have been unable to hit him. It is like he is baiting me into a trap I have already fallen into. " And If I choose not to do such a thing? You have shown me time and time again that you are able to dodge each of my attacks, what reason do I have to try such an action again? You will easily dodge another attack I throw at you. "

Post WC: 204
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 pm

"Ahhh.. You show wisdom. You show true potential with your choice. You can't beat me. I doubt you can even hit me. But you have the power to choose to fight. One never enters a fight that he cannot possibly win. But where there is hope there is always will. People find a way to survive even with demons around them. Because they have the hope to. At least for now. Soon enough they wont even have hope to fight back with. Let me tell you another story. A woman fled her village with a scroll. Within this scroll was a family tree and at the bottom was a prophecy. She sought to keep the prophecy from coming to pass. So she stole the scroll and fled her family. But one often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. As time passed she found herself in the midst of the prophecy, and took more extreme measures to insure she would avoid the rest of it. Her grandson had become possessed and shot his little sister. So she took him in to raise him. On his sixteenth birthday she finally died. And he began down his own path of darkness."

(203/1,783)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:39 pm

So it was another of his tests... This human is full of tests, I will have to remember that the next time I run into him, he may throw another test at me to try and see what I will do, but next time I must be ready for such things so I will not fall into his trap. It was more like I am trying to survive with humans around me.. Ever since I arrived here I have not ran into another demon, simply humans. As he said he was going to tell me another story, I sighed lightly but as he began to tell it, I listened to what he had to say. Perhaps this story, like the other things he has said, or at least some of them, will have some sort of lesson in it that is to be imparted onto the one listening to it. As he finished speaking I nodded faintly as I glanced up at him, " I see. So in the end, the prophecy came true? ... Is this one of those 'you cant fight your destiny' things? "

Post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 am

"The prophecy was very dark and lost. There are very few in the world that could ever know the meaning of the prophecy as it only refers to the person in the first tense. The prophecy is this:

The blackest night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies.
We crave your hearts and your demise
By my black hand, the dead shall rise.

The funny thing is blackest night is spelled, Kay in eye gee ach tee(That's right. I'm spelling it out! HA!). Her idea to remove it was a bad idea. There's no way to tell who it applied to until she found out about what had possessed her grandson. Her name was Katsuhito Mizuho. She was my grandmother. And she was a powerful and ancient force to be recconed with."

(130/1,913)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 am

Well, I guess I was wrong.. Or maybe I am. I turn my gaze away from Adrian as I reach down and grab my sword and slowly climb back to my feet as I listen to him speak about the prophecy. As i stood up, I took the sheath and slipped the blade into it. As he began telling me the prophecy I listened to it and when he finished speaking I nodded. So the person was his grandmother... that mean's he is the one with the possession in him, well he did say he was this Fu something guy. " I see.. So she was unable to save you from the darkness. I guess she was not powerful enough to stop what had already begun? And.... you shot your little sister? " I don't know why I had brought up that obscure fact but something drew me to it.

Post WC: 150
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 am

Drawing Goranova from the sheath at his hip adrian opened his robes, revealing his upper body. On the right side of his chest Adrian had a scar etched all the way through to his back. Whatever had caused it had been powerful. And indeed his goddess was powerful and the mark she had given him marked him as the most powerful of her forces, though it would take from him everything else in exchange for that strength. Adrian turned the blade around in his hand before he raised it. Setting his jaw Adrian grunted and drove the crystal blade into his own gut. It came out of his back, causing Adrian to fall to one knee. Rising up again Adrian pulled the sword from his stomach and smirked.

"I can take more punishment than nearly any other human, or demon. I am the ultimate warrior, swift, strong, and able to take a much stronger hit than most."

(2,000/2,000 = Toughness Level up)
(57/57)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:06 am

I watched him as he drew his blade from his sheath. As he drew his weapon I wondered what he was planing to do since he had yet to answer my question. As his robe came open I felt kind of strange since another male was undressing in front of me, or at least it seemed that way... I'd rather look at a naked female body then a naked male body. I glanced upon the scare that was on his chest and tilted my head to the side. Is this some sort of show your own scars thing? Is he expecting me to show him my scars or is he just going to show me his.. If Adrian wanted to see mine I guess I could show him, maybe.. When he stabbed himself I couldn't believe what I was seeing, is he trying to kill himself or something? I hope he isn't expecting me to stab myself as some show of strength... Ah but I am strong, I can take it and much more, more then any human could take and survive. When he began speaking again I sighed lightly, so he thought he was the best human out there huh? the ultimate warrior. Well I will admit that at the moment he IS better with a sword then I am, but that will change. " Interesting... You are able to stab yourself, how um... useful? " I asked as I looked at him, brow raised, " You aren't expecting me to show you my battle scars and then stab myself, are you? .... This isn't like some twisted blood brother pact thing is it? "

Post WC: 276
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:43 am

"This gives you an advantage. If you can't beat me when I'm at full strength, then perhaps you have a chance while I'm wounded." he said, grinning. "I wont even use my full speed. That's quite a handicap. So what are you going to do? Turn me down and refuse to test your skills? Or will you actually fight to your fullest and see how you compare against me. Void may have turned it's back on you but my own skills are still there. And I don't need to draw upon magic to defeat my enemies."

(96/153)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:46 pm

As he began speaking, I sighed lightly at what he had just said. So he injured himself just so I would have an advantage? Does he want to fight that badly or is this another of his tests... And he isn't even going to use his full speed either, how nice of him.. But still, I'm not exactly sure about what he is saying. Fighting him aat peak ability is one thing but fighting him when he is injured and holding back is another. " Who's to say there is any real enjoyment or learning in fighting an enemy that is weakened and holding back? And who is to say there is a point in it.. If you are holding back, you are deliberately giving me a chance to hit you just to see if I can... Who say's such things do not go against my way of doing things? "

Post WC: 151
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Grinning Adrian didn't wait. His swird slid back into his sheath after he'd cleaned it before he lanced forward toward Nova, his hand reaching for the other male's throat. He grinned darkly. He might not be that good but with the tag on his opponent it would be much easier to beat them. He didn't need his weapon to throw a punch. He just wouldn't be accurate with his strikes. But that was just how life was. He had to give his opponent a chance if he wanted this to be fun. Then again he could remove the seal and be done with it. Of course if he did that there would be no way to tell if he would be the dominant one in the fight. And that was something he wasn't going to give up.

(137/290)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 pm

I watched Adrian as he began to put his weapon, away at first expecting this to be over with so he can get some sort care for his stomach injury, but that wasn't the case, instead he launched directly into a melee attack. Now, with a sword I know I am lacking, but when it comes to melee I do have more skill then with a blade. As his hand came towards my throat, I smirked faintly, now it felt as if he was entering into my domain. Dropping my sword I brought my right hand up and first used it to deflect the incoming attack, I also shifted my right hand and grabbed a hold of Adrian's arm as I brought up my left hand and shifted my body, bringing my left hand up and thrusting it into Adrian's upper arm, the same one he launched into an attack, as I pull with the right, putting as much force behind the strike, trying to send Adrian to the ground so I could shift into something else and keep him pinned down. Now that he had decided to attack, I would not hold back even if he is injured.

Post WC: 199
Total WC: 6533
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Adrian twisted as he was attacked. His eyes narrowed as his attacker tried to force him to the ground. But Adrian was stronger than his opponent. Turning his free arm Adrian willed the Devil's Teardrop to him. Smirking he brought the weapon up to his opponent's throat before he growled lightly. His eyes were cold and full of murderous intent. He was ready to kill if he had to, and he wasn't about to let his opponent win. He stood there, grinning as he waited patiently. He could take his opponent down as he sat there. He was never unarmed, especially with the Devil's Teardrop bending to his well so much.

2,000/2,000 = Area Purification level up)
(111/401)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Before I could put Adrian on the ground I felt his blade come to rest against my throat and I let out a light sigh. " It seems you would be one of those that are a sore loser? " I said as I glanced back at Adrian, " Are you that afraid to let a demon defeat you? Are you too afraid to face me in hand to hand combat with out your blade? Is it because you lack the ability to do any real damage with everything else aside from your blade? If you are truly that weak and afraid then you will never gain the power you seek. For one to gain power, they must know the bitter taste of defeat and embrace it then desire to overcome that defeat and overcome the thing that has defeat them. If you do not have the desire to overcome such things then you will never gain true and absolute power. "

Post WC: 162
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:30 pm

"You wont goad me into a fight. I don't play fair because demons don't play fair. I was trained by demon hunters and demons, don't forget that. As for defeat, let's just say that I've encountered demons that could best me. And ever since then I've grown in strength at an incredible ratel before I knew who I was. But unlike you, he was much stronger than I was. Tried to kill me and failed. I took it on myself, then and there to get strong enough to wipe him off the face of this earth. I'll do it. And I'll completely destroy everything that his master holds dear. I will have my revenge, one way or the other.

2,000/2,000 = Area Purification level up)
(119/520)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm

I sigh lightly at what he said, I was not trying to get him to fight, I was trying to prove a point. Though he was right, there are some demons that don't play fair. " If you are incapable of doing something and are unable to gain the power to do so you should not. This is why you had to draw your weapon because you lack the knowledge of hand to hand combat, unlike myself. You realized the chance of defeat and knew you couldn't have that happen because of how weak your spirit is and thus drew your blade... A true warrior can accept a defeat. Now, let me go. I had no desire to continue a fight until YOU came at me with your meager attempt at hand to hand combat, thinking that perhaps you could defeat me just because I have inadequate sword skill. Now, release me human. "

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 pm

"You are a fool if you really believe that. The true warrior enters the arena, with all his powers at the ready. You cannot expect someone to fight fair against you just because you want them to. Nor can you expect anything less than true and relentless combat with someone like myself. I will kill you if you're not ready the next time we meet. After all, you may find yourself with what it takes to kill me. Holding back will only get you killed, when up against an opponent stronger than you are. Think about that and perhaps later we'll see how it goes." he said before stepped backwards.

He turned, walking away, heading into the woods vanishing a few feet out, using his superior speed to disappear from sight.

(131/651, -Exit-)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm

I growl faintly as he labels me a fool. This bastard is the fool, injuring himself just to give me a handicap, that by far was the most fullish act commented in this entire encounter, or at least it was to me. Though I would remember what he is saying and next time I run into him, I will make sure to act first and deliver the first blow and perhaps the final. Perhaps next time I encounter this human we will be able to have another sword dual and be matched or at least close to a match. And, with what he said I knew I had to be ready the next time we encounter each other, if he truly was going to try and take my life, then I would have to be willing, and capable of doing the same thing. As he stepped back I watched him, it seemed it was time for us to part ways and go on our separate ways, perhaps we shall meet again but only fate can decide such things. " Farewell Adrian. " I said before I turned my attention away from him, glancing to the water for a moment before letting out a light sigh. I finally turned and went on my way.

-Exit & End-

Post WC: 213
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Updated Adrian.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Updated Novak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obscure Relevance (DKC)   Obscure Relevance (DKC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obscure Relevance (DKC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: