Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mind Over Matter (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Mind Over Matter (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Mind Over Matter (Closed)   Mind Over Matter (Closed) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Mind Over Matter (Closed) Novak_10
+ Mind Over Matter +
Flashback
Humming lightly to myself I slowly scan across the area before me as I sit, resting against a tree in the red forest. Today seemed more like a day to lounge around and relax rather then go out and search for something to fight and kill, so that is what I decided to do, simply sit around and relax. While shifting my eyes across the forest in front of me I come to rest my gaze on a group of smallish rocks. I look at the rocks for a moment before I reach out with my hand as if trying to grab one of the rocks, but the rocks rest feet away from my grasp, at least my normal grasp. Using my telekinetix, I lift the rock from the ground and hold it in the air for a moment before I begin to bring it back to me. I brought the rock back to me and took a hold of it in my real hand and held it as I looked over it for a moment. After looking over the rock for a moment I drop it and allow it to fall to the ground, but before it would hit the ground, I stop it with my power and lift it into the air in front of me. As I lift the rock back into the air in front of me I look at it once again and sigh lightly as I let it fall once again before catching it before it hit the ground and lift it back into the air with my telekinetix. I keep the rock suspended in the air and shift my gaze away from it, to the rest of the other rocks and reach out with my free hand and again use my telekinetix to grab one of the other rocks and bring it back to me as well. I hold both the rocks in the air in front of me, looking from one to the other for a moment before I begin to spin them around in a circle. I watched the rocks as I spun them around in a circle until I decided to stop them from moving. After I brought the two rocks to a stop in the air, I held them that way for a moment before I clenched a hand, forming a fist with it. As I did so, I brought the two rocks together at a fast rate and smashed them into each other.

As I smash the two rocks together I watch as they break apart into smaller bits of rock and fall to the ground. I glance down at the bits of rock on the ground before turning my attention to the remaining rocks that were laying on the ground away from me. I tilt my head to the side faintly as I look at the rocks and lift one from the ground and bring it back to me. As it comes within range I reach out with my hand and grab it. Taking a hold of the rock, I held it in my hand for a moment, glancing over it before I turn my gaze away from the rock and look to a tree in front of me. I look at the tree for a moment before glancing down at the rock, " Hmm... ". Turning my gaze back to the tree. As I look at the tree, I use my telekinetix to launch the rock from my hand. I propel the rock through the air and right into the tree. I watch as the rock flies through the air before slamming into the outside of the tree, cracking and busting the chard bark of the tree. I reach out with my free hand and use my telekinetix to hold the pieces of three that broke off to the side of it. I began to close my hand and use my telekinetix to apply force to the side of the tree. I look at the tree a moment longer before I begin to shift my gaze. Shifting my gaze up the tree I notice a few limbs and pause for a moment as I focus on them. As I focus on the limb I began to make it move with my telekinetic ability. With my telekinetic ability I take a hold of the tree limb and begin to pull on it, pulling it towards me. Slowly I applied more force to the limb as I continued to pull it towards me and finally it gave way and snapped from the tree. After breaking the limb from the tree I begin to bring it back to me. I grab the branch and wave it around in the air some before setting it onto the ground and begin to lift it into the air.

As I lift the limb into the air, a bush off to my side rustles. The rustling bush caused me to lose my focus and let the limb fall as I turn my attention to the bush. I watch the bush, wondering what was in it that would have made it rustle. Out of the bush came a small fox yokai, stepping out of the bush and glancing around. The yokai noticed Nova and began to run. When I seen the yokai come out and begin to run away. I smirked faintly and reached a hand out, using my ability to make a invisible barrier made of force in the way of the yokai. The yokai hit the barrier and came to a complete stop, falling back onto his haunches and sat there for a moment before he got up and started to run another direction. As the yokai began to run away once again, I chuckled faintly and reached out with my hand, using my telekinetic ability to stop the yokai from getting away, though this time I used my power to pick it up from the ground and then bring it back to me. The yokai began to panic as the demon picked it up and began to struggle to try and get free so it could get away. I chuckled a bit more as I watched the yokai as it began to struggle and tried to get free. I brought it to me but held it up in the air in front of me so it was facing me and looked at it for a moment, " Hello little one. " I said as I shifted my gaze over the yokai before looking at its face and smiling lightly, bringing a hand up I reach out and lightly scratch the top of the yokai's head. The yokai continued to struggle as it was pulled closer and closer to the demon, fearing for its life it did all it could to try and get free but it was unable to get free from the invisible force carrying it.

It looked at Nova and began to shake as fear consumed it. I frowned faintly at the little yokai's reaction and sighed lightly, " I'm not going to hurt you little one. " I said as I watched the yokai, scratching its head a bit more. The yokai watched Nova as he spoke, still shaking, he expected to be killed or eaten by this demon. But it seemed if no such thing was going to happen to him, instead the demon holding him captive appeared to be nice rather then mean. As the demon began to scratch its head, the yokai leaned its head into the scratching and began to relax more since the demon didn't seem to want hurt it. When I seen the yokai begin to relax I nodded and slowly lowered the yokai onto the ground in front of me. After setting the yokai down, I moved my hand to one of its ears and began to rub it lightly. Once the yokai was sat down it sat back and looked up at Nova as it tilted its head to the side some while Nova rubbed its ear. It sat back, letting Nova rub its ear a bit longer before it rose to its feet and climbed into Nova's lap. As the yokai began to move I watched it to see what it was going to do, wondering f it was going to try and run away again but instead it climbed into my lap and sat down. I brought my hand up and slowly ran it through the little yokai's fur as I watched the thing, " I wonder where you came from my little friend. " I said as I moved my hand over the yokai's fur, petting it. The yokai looked up at Nova as he began petting and leaned into the petting Nova was giving it. I chuckled lightly as I watched the yokai's reaction to me petting it. I watched the yokai a moment longer before I lifted my gaze and glanced around " Don't worry little one, you are safe with Nova. No thing in this forest is brave enough to challenge me. " I said with a faint smile as I glanced down at the yokai. When the yokai heard Nova speak it lifted its head and looked up at Nova, tilting its head to the side as it watched him. I looked down at the yokai as it looked back at me and offered it a light smile as I rubbed the top of its ear some before I move my hand to scratch the under side of the yokai's jaw, glancing into its eyes for a moment.

Turning my attention away from the yokai I lift my head and glance around for a moment before letting out a light sigh as I tilt my head back, resting it against the tree as I continue petting the yokai. The yokai watched Nova for a moment before it got comfortable in his lap and closed its eyes. When I felt the yokai moving around I glanced down at it for a moment, at first expecting it to leave but instead it looked like it was laying down in my lap. I watch the thing for a moment before i rest my head against the tree again as I use my telekinetic ability to pick up the limb I had pulled from the tree earlier. I slowly lifted the stick from the ground and into the air in front of me before I began to spin it around, watching it as I made it spin. I continues spinning it around for a little bit longer before I stopped it with one end pointing down at the ground. I looked at the stick for a moment before I lowered it and began to move it around, letting the tip of the stick dig into the dirt as I moved it around. At first I made the stick simply make lines in the dirt, moving the stick around so it made straight lines through the dirt and some curvy lines as well. After a moment I began to draw symbols in the dirt while moving the stick then I began to write out my name in the dirt. I slowly moved the stick, making it write out each letter of my name until I had spelt my name in the dirt. Though I had intended to spell out my name in the dirt, when I looked at the name that had been spelt in the dirt it wasn't mine... With a faint growl, I use the stick to mess up the name I had put in the dirt, putting lines through it and making it unreadable. " I guess I still need practice... " I said to myself as I stabbed the stick into the ground before looking down at the yokai. The yokai had gotten comfortable in Nova's lap and went to sleep while Nova played in the dirt. When I seen the yokai had went to sleep I smiled faintly and ran my hand through its fur slowly, " That seems like a good idea. " I said as I closed my eyes, resting my head against the tree as I began to relax again.

Total WC: 2,036
Mind Over Matter (Closed) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Mind Over Matter (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Closed)   Mind Over Matter (Closed) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter (Closed)
Page 1 of 1