Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The inner mind training (though he looks crazeh doin it) [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The inner mind training (though he looks crazeh doin it) [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The inner mind training (though he looks crazeh doin it) [Closed]   The inner mind training (though he looks crazeh doin it) [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Now was the time, between missions and teachings from my master, that I would have to train up my abilities. And I had a few new weapons to train up, the abilities with a katana and wakizashi, and my naginata. I would start with my bushido pratice, pulling out one of my katana and the wakizashi in the other hand. It would just assist me in learning bushido's perfection if I would use them both. I knew not to use any of my master's territory as my practice area for cutting up, so I would just have to start with footwork, which could make all the difference in a fight. My black eyes narrowed ahead as I edged forward as though circling an opponent. I had to watch it because I was not used to swinging a curved sword, I had used my long sword for so long that I did not realize yet that bushido also applied to the draw of the blade- how fast one could slash with the blade out of the sheath. I closed my eyes at this point, still narrowed as I imagined opponents. Two, who were using one katana each. I would inch forward carefully, since I held the wakizashi down and didn't want to mess up anything on me. As I neared them, one of them (each with a different stance, this one with his sword held over his head) came at me. I used my footwork to bring the wakizashi up without slashing myself and pushed his blade away sloppily as I would slash at his chest. He would spin and back up after I pushed the blade away and I would mentally cursed under my breath.

Sure, it would be easy to mentally make him trip since he was under my control, but I was giving him the speed and dextarity that I had seen my master Yamamoto show when he would give us demonstrations. But I was determined to overcome these opponents one day, when I had mastered and then perfected the use of the katana. I would easy back and then noticed that the other man had moved out of sight, which made my eyes widened as I knew that this was not good. If an opponent could do that, there was a chance that you would be killed rather easily. I wanted to do this as a human, so I thought hard and would turn around in a tornado slash, attempting to catch him off guard. that did not work either, as he simply parried my wakizashi and gave a slash at me, getting me across the chest. It was light and didn't bleed that long, but it was a reminder that I had to be careful. Of course no blood spilled in reality, so anyone seeing me might think that I was crazy, but it wasn't like I cared at all.

Words: 484 / 1,ooo