Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) Empty
PostSubject: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) Adrian10

Adrian wandered through the woods, as he smiled gently. It had taken time but he had found his way to the lake he'd met been at before he was taken to Hild's home. He stood by the edge of the water as he stared off into space, thinking back on the past and his experiences. His body was clad in his dark robes, his mask missing since he'd left it behind long ago. He moved to the water and drew the Devil's Teardrop from his hip before driving it into the ground at the edge of the lake. He knelt at the blade and closed his eyes, praying silently as he waited. He did this when he needed Hild, though he wasn't sure if she would speak to him again. He had proved his own weakness the last time he'd met with her and he'd let his temper get the best of him. Not to mention he'd let them all get away unharmed on top of it. He waited patiently as he knelt there, his hands clasped together around the handle of the Devil's Teardrop, in a Shinto seal.

"Darkness beyond twilight and crimson beyond blood that flows. Sealed within the flow of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to conquer all the fools who stand against the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand." he said, his eyes closed.

His eyes snapped open as he felt something pulse through him. Pain shot up his spine as he trembled. He grunted and coughed up blood. His left hand shot to his chest, clutching at the scar that had been etched into him by his goddess. He trembled as the pain began to subside his body trembling lightly, tears in his eyes.

(294/294)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) Natsuk14

~Slayer of Demons~

It has been three months... I think, since the time shift. It is summer now, I really miss having AC. A lot of stuff has happen since I have came to the pass. The only good news I have is that all my friends are safe at an encampment set up by some Div.12 guys called Haven or something. After learning that my family takes care of a temple from a priestess named Kazakura. At first I thought it would be the temple my grandmother lives at but then I found out that our temple was once by the lake in the forest outside the city. It was a little weird when I got here, Kazakura had let me have some cloths that a friend of hers left and while it seem everyone thought I was this Maester Yuna... Anyway so a crashed this big family meeting thing and meet this Maester Yuna, who looks just like me... while I guess I look like her seeing that she is like my Super Great Grandmother or something like that. The weird thing is that she said she was waiting for me. It seems that she had met that Jyn guy from Div.12 and Kazakura had told her about me. She had a lot of questions about things and I told her everything I knew about what was going on. She looked like she was troubled by what I had told her. I have found that we are a lot alike and have become close, it is almost like talking to mother again... if we were the same age. But there is something odd about her, she has two spirits bond to her... and from my understanding one shouldn't be able to do that. She has made me her aid and has taught me a lot of things that she says "You should have learned this as a child." I can't bitch to much the pay is good and I have a nice place to stay. I get to wear this cute white mage outfit that shows off my mid-drift so it is like I get to do cosplay everyday. I really miss watching tv and my normal cloth... I would kill someone for a cute bra and panties, some cute little cat thing has been following me around and keeps stealing my cloths while I take a bath! I'm down to one pair of panties that I only get to wear every now and then. I have been using a lot of my money to get food and send it back to Seiki and the others every few weeks. I think I'm going to jump him again when I see him. I'm not sure why but I have been rather horny lately, I wonder if it is something in the food. Sex has been really great the past few times.

"Maester Natsuki!" I jump at the sound of the little girls voice and the inc brush makes a big mark across the scroll. Looking over at the open door. "Yes, Rei?" The little girl with long dark hair dressed in the shrine maiden outfit smiles as her head picks in. "Maester Yuna has summoned you!" The head of a little blond girl picks in to her head, "You are going to help with the Sealing!" I nod as I set the writing brush down, "Ok." I stand up to walk over to put on my boots. Before following the two girls.

The sound of the temple's bell ringing echoes through the forest. The hood is pulled over my head and my arms are crossed into the sleeve of the other as we walk down the stone path. I space out for a little bit, not really paying no mind to the woman next to me as she talked or the two little girls playing as walking in front of us.

"What is wrong Natsuki?" I blink for a moment before looking at Yuna, "Huh?" She smiles, "I was talking to you and haven't said anything." The soft voice of the silver haired spirit comes from behind me. "It is rude not to answer the High Summoner." I grin as I rub the back of my neck, "Sorry my bad. I've just been thinking about a few things that is all nothing worry about." She gives me a puzzled look, "The way you say things is rather strange." I smile, "Yeah you says stuff funny too." We both start to giggle as we come out of the tree line in view of the lake and Hild comes to a stop as she feels something. She looks around for a moment before seeing the man kneeling down in prayer before she walks over to him. She looks at him for a moment without saying anything.

WC: 802

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Adrian's other hand pressed on the ground, his body shaking as pain flooded his body. His eyes opened as the pain grew larger. But he wasn't in the forest anymore. He was standing in a castle, a throne room. A tall ceiling high above him, stained glass windows high on the back wall. A large throne sat on a dais with a bright red carpet in front of it. Sitting in the throne was a woman wearing long regal robes that hid much of her figure. She wore an elaborate golden head piece made of what looked like solid gold. Several guards wearing white and black robes. They wore helmets with plumes on them, and armor on their shins and wrists.

Around them were three men, wearing black, white, and gold robes. One weilded a long sword with a thin round handle. He had long brown hair and had a small patch of hair on his chin. The one on his right was much older. His hair was white and he had a white beard on his face. He held a halberd in one hand, and a shield in the other. The last male in the dark robes wore a patch over his left eye, and held a short sword. The weapon had a long thin handle with a wide hilt and blade. His black hair was cropped short and his face was clean shaven. The doors to the room suddenly burst open and a man wearing a golden mask flew in, his robes flailing behind him. He wore blades on his wrists, and was flying at the brunette with the long sword.

Adrian stood there watching as the flying assassin was taken out without any form of effort on the man's part. He looked around as his eyes wide as he fought to keep breathing. The throne room quickly turned into a warzone as the dark haired man turned to the guards that looked frightened.

"Be not afraid! No matter how powerful Nether Gate's soldiers may be, their soldiers are just as human as we are! Let the Queen see your courage!" he said.

The battle seemed to be going well, until he saw the woman on the throne stand, a mark on her forehead glowing brightly as she waved her hand.

"Take this!" she shouted.

A bright light behind him drew Adrian's attention. A soldier with a cross bow was floating in some kind of bubble. His eyes narrowed as if this magic seemed familiar but so much different. The bubble seemed to pop and as it did the male hidden within it vanished, nothing left of him at all. Turning back to the "Queen" his eyes widened as he saw her laughing.

"You fools. You would dare attack me?! The sun's vice-jurrate, the Executioner of Justice, is a grave offence that deserves death!" She said, her body glowing brightly.

"Arshtat! NO!" the long haired male in black robes said, rushing for the Queen.

"Insects like you, aren't even good enough to be tortured! I'll crush you myself right now!" she said, the glow growing brighter.

"Arshtat! Snap out of it!" the man said, grabbing her shoulders, shaking her lightly.

Adrian watched her head dip down before rising up again, her forehead glowing all the brighter. "BACK OFF MORTAL!"

The male looked shocked as he stepped back, surrounded by a bubble just like before. The queen's hands clasped over her mouth quickly as she stared at him. Her eyes welled with tears as she stared at him. Her hand reached out slowly, toward him as he smiled at her and reached out to her. His lips moved but nothing could be heard. Adrian, however, knew what was said. He wasn't sure how but he knew that the male had said, 'I love you' before the bubble burst taking the male with it.

As the bubble vanished Adrian found himself by the lake once more, his eyes wide. Tears were falling down his face as he clutched at the ground and his chest.

(674/968)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:41 pm

~Slayer of Demons~

Hild tilts her head as the man seems to be crying. Her head comes to touch him lightly on the shoulder as she kneels down next to him. The man did not appear to have any injuries. "Is there something wrong my child?" She did not have much emotion showing on her face or within her voice but it still gives off a warm carrying feeling.

I look across the lake, "Wow, it's so big. I all most can't see the other side of it!" Yuna glances over at me, "I find it hard to believe that you had never been here before now." I shrug as I put my hands behind my head, "Well in my time there isn't much need to leave the city and the forest is full of demons. A normal person would be lucky to make it this far in without getting killed. So where is this gate thingy?" Yuna points out to the center of the lake, "In the center. Hild, stay here and..." She looks back to find that Hild is not there. "That is strange where could she have gone..." I look over to this side where I saw her. "Looks like she found a guy to hang out with." The two little girls pop out from behind me as we all take a look, "Is that what you call a boyfriend?!" The say this together. I just shrug, "Hmm, No I don't think that is what is going on." The blond one pulls in behind me a little, "He looks... cute..." and the dark haired girl blinks before pointing at the blond girl. "Mizuho is in love!"

WC: 276/1078

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Looking to Hild Adrian smiled weakly before he wiped his eyes on his sleeve. He grunted his eyes squeezing shut. His face contorted in pain as his hand gripped his chest tightly. Crying out in pain his body trembled before he found himself sitting up in bed suddenly. His eyes were wide as he looked around. There were three other people near by, sleeping in their own beds in the large room. Along with that there was a bed that had been slept in recently. Rising from his bed he moved a door and stepped out onto a small porch. Looking around he smiled when he saw what he was looking for.

She had long red hair that trailed down her back to her waist. She wore simple boots, tan pants, a bright blue tunic, and a black cloak. She smiled when she saw him motioning him closer. She smiled when he came to stand beside her. Her eyes turned back to the stars as she smiled.

"Tir, can't you sleep? You shouldn't be up so late." she said, glancing at him.

"Bad dreams. What about you?" he asked.

It was strange. Adrian had never met her but he knew her. He didn't know why he could talk to her or how she knew him, but the name Tir was so natural to respond to.

"Me neither. But the night breeze makes me feel better. Can I tell you something?" she asked, turning to face him.

"What is it?" he asked in response.

"Flik, Humphry, Viktor, and all the rest... They expect so much from me. But sometimes I feel like running away, just letting it all drop and going somewhere else. I'm not sure I'm worthy of their hopes. What about you? Do you plan on going back to them?"

"...I don't know. The clan might not let me back... I guess I'll go with you."

"Your father is the clan head. You might be able to go back and live a peaceful life there. But remember, you cannot turn away from what you see or what you feel. Heh.. You're strange. I feel so much compassion when I'm with you. I guess Viktor brought you to us because he found that special quality in you. Well... It's getting late Tir. We should get some sleep."

With that the red haired woman turned and left heading inside. Turning to the stars he smiled before following suit. But as he entered the room the scene changed. He was in a sewer of some kind. And there, on the floor in the middle of the room was the red haired woman. Rushing forward he fell into place beside her, lifting her into his arms.

"Nanami! Oh god!" he said, as he put his hand over the wound in her stomach. "Hang in there. They're coming. They can help you!"

"I'm sorry Tir.. It seems I've chosen to be a woman, rather than the leader of my clan. I couldn't let that child die. I'm a failure as a leader... A failure..." she said, her eyes closing as she panted lightly.

"Nanami, don't talk. You'll reopen your wound!"

"Tir.. Please, I need your help. I-"

"Stop it! I don't want to hear final requests, Nanami. You're going to be fine!"

"Tir... Thank you. But I know the end is near. Please... Throw my body into the stream."

"I can't do that. Please don't ask me to do it..."

"Tir.. If they know I'm dead... Then the movement will lose faith. I need your help."

He trembled clutching at the ground under him as reality came back. He didn't know why he was seeing what he was seeing, but it was tearing him apart. He didn't know what he had to do to make it stop. He trembled lightly as he shifted to a sitting position with his back against the black bladed sword.

"Sorry... I'm not in the best of shape." he said, his hand still rubbing at the rune through his clothing.

(671/1,639)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:55 am

~Slayer of Demons~

The two little girls continue to fight with each other as the dark haired one makes fun of the blond one as we walk towards the man. I let out a sigh, “Would you two give it a rest already before I have to hurt the both of ya!” They both just laugh, “Maester Natsuki is funny!” Yuna looks back at them, “Respect your elders.” My lips twist into a frown as my head leans back to look upwards at the sky, “Gee thinks, just make me feel old why don’t ya.” The two girls giggle as Yuna calls out to Hild. “Hild does that man require add?”

Hild nods as she starts to answer her master’s call, “Yes Maester, but I do not….” Hild’s body locks up and her eyes widen. Yuna looks at her for a moment, “You do not what?” Hild’s hand slides off the man’s shoulder as her head drops while she stands up. “I do not have to take orders from you anymore.” A grin etches across her face. “What are you talking about Hild?” Yuna takes a few steps back and bumps into me with snaps me out of my daze and causes me to look at the silver haired woman. Her once pure white aura was turning black. “Oh shit. That cannot be a good sign.” This just reinforced my thinking that the only good demon was a dead one rather it be a Kamikonjou or an Onikonjou. I pull Yuna to me as a black pistol come out of my robes with three shots fired. The two girls scream at the sound of the weapon while Hild laughs as the bullets pass right through her. I blink for a moment…

“That isn’t going to work on me little girl!” She makes a motion with her arm and some unseen force knocks the four of us down.

With her smiling face, Hild looks over at Adrian, “Well aren’t you the usefully knight, and you was wondering why I picked you of all people. Going to the past and taking over my Kamikonjou self was easier than I thought it would be thinks to you.” She leans over to look Adrian in his eyes, “Thanks for your help. Now about that wish you asked for. You will be getting it soon if you don’t die from the taint.” She lifts back up and stretches her arms out above her head, before turning around with a wave. “Well I have things to do so see ya later love.” Her body vanishes into a black void.

WC: 430/1508

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Adrian's vision focused on Hild as she came into her own power. He knew why she had chosen him. She hadn't been waiting for someone with the sword of light, or someone to obey. She had been waiting for him in particular. Now the only question in his mind was about if she was only using him for this or if she would keep him around at this point. But he doubted it, since he had given her exactly what she had desired. His body shook lightly as he rolled, his body moving to all fours as he coughed up blood. His arms shook as the rune on his chest glowed softly. His entire body felt like it was on fire, yet even as his pain built he felt something even more powerful building.

Rising he turned, his right fist coming back before he drove it as hard as he could into the trunk of a near by tree. He growled and repeated the process with his left hand, then smashed his forehead against it as hard as he could. His body shook as rage flowed through him.

"ODESSA! GREMIO! MY FATHER! TED! NANAMI! KIBA! GLEN! SIALEEDS! MY MOTHER! EVEN LYON! YOU TOOK THEM ALL!" he shouted, striking the tree with every name. "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD! BUT I'M STILL HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'M STILL HERE! YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THEM! I WONT LET YOU!"

He trembled as he fell to his knees his body leaning against the tree. His shoulders shook as he sobbed in rage and sorrow both. His strength was fading, vanishing as tears fell down his face. He coughed, his body shaking as more blood flew from his lips. His eyes widened as he felt the pain returning once more. The adrenaline was gone from his system just as swiftly as it had come. Whatever it was that had happened to him it was much stronger than anything else he had ever encountered. This pain burned through him, claiming him as his skin took on a more red hue. Trembling he fell back to all fours, his fingers digging as deep into the ground as he could get them.

His body shook as he screamed in pain and rage, his eyes rolling back in his head as he clawed at the ground. His mouth opened wide in a scream of agony. His body reared back, as his body began to grow pale. He set his jaw, his body doubling over as he fell to his side. He grunted and clawed at the ground as the the shadow of the Devil's Teardrop and his own enveloped him. His left hand clawed at the air, free of the shadows for a brief moment before it was surrounded. The shadows around his hands faded away, the flesh literally decaying in just a matter of seconds, falling in clumps as if it had been melted right off him. The blood red bones of his arm held still for a moment as the screams of pain died down. Then they flexed, his fingers curling to make a fist before the dark form shifted.

The shadows took on a more physical look, looking like cloth. He was covered from head to toe in black robes that seemed to have mist coming off of them. The mists were very similar to those that were formed when the Devil's Teardrop was summoned. The bony arm reached behind him, grabbing the hilt of the demonic sword which began to glow brightly as he drew it from the ground. Death permeated from him, animals retreating from him as quickly as they could, almost as if they felt they would die just being near him.

His head lowered before the hood and his shoulders came up, the area around him seeming almost poisonous. His right hand extended from the robes, just as red as his left. With the Devil's teardrop in hand he turned toward the women. The hood was deep, casting shadows across his face, hiding it. His eyes glowed, a deep ruby red before he reached up gripping the hood. He pulled it back, revealing the bloody skull under it. He stood there, his body shaking. On the center of his forehead was the mark of the Soul Eater, and there was no hiding it as it glowed a soft blue color. The sword came up glowing brightly.

He moved forward, toward the priestess and the gunner. His body moved with nearly no sign of any steps. It almost appeared that he was floating across the ground toward them. His skeleton grin was almost unnerving as he moved. But he stopped, his head tilting, the glow burning brighter on his forehead. The red glow inside the dark eye sockets shifted, almost as if recognizing them.

"NOT, this one..." he said, his voice very warped. "I wont.. Let you take this one..."

The blade in his hand shook lightly before it fell from his hand. The shadows vanished. His body fell to the ground, the bones pulsing as flesh in sinew reformed, organs, and the rest of him forming as the shadows returned to normal, granting the male his human form once more. He was covered from the waist up in his robes, the emblem of the Soul Eater etched into the right side of his chest. He panted lightly as he tried to fight back whatever had happened to him.

You wanted power. You must exchange something for power. Nothing can be gained unless you first give up something for it. To receive, first you must be bestow. You have been given power, and for it you have been forsaken in what so many desire. You should be grateful that I have seen fit to remove that weakness from you.

His blue-green eyes stared up above him gazing into the sky, before they began to rolled back. Darkness crept into his vision slowly his head turning ever so slightly. The last thing he saw before everything vanished was Yuna, though he muttered Natsuki's name.

(1,000/1,000-Taint: Soul Reaper)
(14/1,653)

Updated
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 am

~Slayer of Demons~

So there is a lot of screaming of pain coming from the man while some really weird Ghost Rider stuff goes on with the guy. The two little girls give a, “EEEKKK!!!” as they run away. Yuna turns her head while I watch from the shadows of the hood over my head. It looked like the reaper has come to play with me. I grin comes to my face as the thing that was once human looks at us and shows it’s bony red face like that dude in Captain America. “Looks like Skeletor wants to dance Yuna…” The priestess looks up as she half way hides behind me. My trigger finger rubs the trigger of pistol as it gets closer and my eyes start to glow a pale blue. Then the thing just falls over and the two of us blink as the guy returns to normal. “He called your name…” Yuna stats as I nudge the body before pulling the hood back. “Yeah the dumb shit must have thought you were me.” I let out a sigh as the pistol goes back into the holster in my robes. “I guess will drag his ass back to the temple…” I look at the mark on his chest for a moment before grabbing his arm to lift him up, “Hey get his….” I look to find Yuna walking away and my eye twitches, “Hey!” She looks back and smiles, “You can handle it.” She gives me a weave. “Damn old bat…” I look back at Adrian, “Boy, you have really landed in some shit this time.” I bitch at Yuna about having to carry him up the hill the whole way.

Whenever Adrian wakes up he would be in a nice Japanese style room with the sound of a water clock thing outside.

WC: 303/1811

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)   Slayer of Demons(Rekoa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slayer of Demons(Rekoa)
Page 1 of 1