Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take Charge, A New Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Take Charge, A New Project Empty
PostSubject: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 am

Take Charge, A New Project Dar_01
Days pass in the days after the battle of Honkyochi and for a period of time, there is no response from the Kyrotoshi other than guarding their northern territories. As a very specialized shopkeeper as well as a city official of the monarchy, I often found myself with enough time to have a flexible schedule. Since the days beyond the wedding, I knew that Lord Haito was fervently busy with matters within St. Silverline, with rumors of him having visited the King and all. His efforts in the Kyrotoshi territory had seemed to come to an end, and as such, my supply train of information in a personal “guy talk” manner had come to an end. Therefore, I found the need to personally assure the safety of the men and woman who fought to preserve our nation, but as a married man, I knew that such decisions could not be made by myself, therefore, I needed the ‘wife waiver.’ Of course, since my visit to the area was “non official” it probably wasn’t a big deal, but granted I died the last time I went there without telling her, I figured it would be a good thing to do in case something occurred during my visit. I wait for nighttime to come before I bring it up and at the moment, the moon was steadily hanging over the lands of Al’Yak at a time of night that Nicole should be getting off of or already off work. Personally, I find myself entering our bed chambers after having navigated the manor thus far having come from my store after closing. 268

Take Charge, A New Project Dar_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:21 am

Take Charge, A New Project Nici_01

Today had seemed like it would never end. Madeline had been full of gossip, which of course she had to share with me, and had practically talked my ear off all day long. The only time the girl was quiet was the short visit around lunchtime from her beau, Shane. Thankfully this time all of their clothes managed to stay on and her desk wasn't wiped clean to be used as the platform for their office nookie. Another good part was that I didn't freak out and attack the couple with the strange mental powers I'd been developing lately. I was able to keep all forms of magic under control. The day finally came to an end, Madeline headed home with her arm looped through Shane's well muscled one, and I was free to return to the home I now share with my darling husband. Since the servants tended to be startled when I warp into main areas of the manor, I'd taken to focusing my exit and entrance jaunts from the privacy of our bedchamber. As the void gives way to the familiar furnishings of our room, I see that my love appears to be just arriving home as well. After the short delay that comes with this form of travel, I grace my honey with a smile. "Welcome home dear. Did you have a good day?"
228 / 228

Take Charge, A New Project Nici_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:11 am

As Nicole enters into the room, I find myself in the process of dressing down for the day. The crimson cape that I generally wear is pulled from my shoulders as I stand in front of an open armoire. With my gaze shifted to her as she enters into this realm from the void, I return her smile, greeting, “yes love, I did.” In my undershirt and slacks I make my way over to her opening my arms with the invitation into a welcoming embrace accompanied with a kiss on the cheek out of affection. I inquire in a soft tone to be shared between the two of us at close range, “how was your day? You didn’t work yourself too hard today did you?” I knew the job of the magistrate was a tough one and Nicole had a tendency for rising to the challenge of each day regardless of the strain it puts on her body. 158

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:45 am

There was nothing more satisfying than coming home to the man of my dreams and being greeted with a hug and sweet kiss on the cheek after a long day of official business. Then to top it off he even adds the concern about me working myself too hard. To which I laugh softly and shake my head while pulling off my cape. "No, dear, I promise that I didn't work myself too hard. Nothing major happened, just the usual paperwork and listening to Madeline's latest gossip report about life around the castle. It seems the female staff are still having trouble getting over not being able to fawn over you day in and day out, but at least they've stopped sobbing through their work." While the news was truth, from Madeline's mouth to my ears, it was said to my husband in a teasing tone of voice. "So how's the shop coming along? Did you ever get that bunny cho rug finished?"
163 / 391

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Listening to her, I feel sorry and compassionate for the poor women who were no longer able to look upon me. I knew that I would be affected if the sun was no longer able to shine and they must feel similarly. It was something that could not be helped. It was too tempting to have others abide by the rules of look and not much, much like a young child in a candy store. It was my curse for being too alluring. Damn my handsomeness… damn it to Hell’s Ravine. Moving on in the conversation, I smile and nod, “we have almost enough bunny cho’s for the job. I created a pin around back for their collection and breeding. About fifty more and we will have enough for the rug. I think it will be hard to shave all of them, though. Do you know of any sleeping spells?” 150

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:47 pm

"Not personally, but I know someone who does. Remember that light mage woman I told you about? She is also well versed in red mage arts too. I'm sure she knows how to put things into a deep sleep that lasts until they are attacked. Would shaving them be considered an attack? If so, you could always get my mother to brew up a bunch of tea that would make them too sleepy to care." I felt a shadow of the familiar guilt when discussing any possible mistreatment of small furry animals, but I suppose with the limited power each person has we can only devote ourselves to one cause. The moogles caught my eye first, and with it my heart and sympathy so they are my cause. The guilt was somewhat eased by the fact that Darius was asking for ways to make the bunny chos sleep so they can be shaved. At least he wasn't discussing the mass slaughter of them with me, even if it was still an option in his mind.
175 / 566

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Listening I nod as she remarks about someone who did know of a sleeping spell. That would help in putting the small bunnies to sleep so that I could shave them. Perhaps, moving even a bit further, I could breed the bunnies and sell their fur once it picks up. When people see my carpet, they would most certainly be impressed and want one of their own, or perhaps clothing and such mad out of bunny cho fur, etc. I was a marketing geniuses! “Good,” I nod, “I will look into either the spell or drugging them. I’m sure That Guy will be able to handle a small task like that.” Moving on, I make my way back to the wardrobe to continue to disrobe, as I inquire, “have you heard any word of the status of Honkyochi? I don’t believe lord Haito is stationed there anymore.” 139

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:41 pm

"Your Guy should be able to find what you need with little to no problems." I comment before addressing the next issue brought up by Darius. "As far as I know, Haito is not stationed there anymore. General Jerbauth is still in charge. The attack from Kyrotoshi did a good bit of damage but last I heard the rebuilding efforts were nearing completion. They might even be finished by now. I don't think the King is planning on making it a true city, from what I've gathered it will be primarily used for a military outpost." While rattling off what little information I could offer, I move about the room undressing as I go. Once I was content in my more comfortable outfit, I take a seat on the edge of our bed. "I assume Haito is back in Saint Silverline full time. I haven't heard from him lately, maybe you should pay him a visit to see if things are well in our sister city."
166 / 732

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 am

I am given a small spill on recent things that I was not necessarily in the loop to hear, but my wife normally kept me within the loop of things. With a nod, I agree with her words. I would meet up with Lord Haito and assure all was well with him, but still, my curiosity was in the fort first. I would just go and peep there and check it out, and then I would have something to talk to Lord Haito about after getting a good feel of what was going on. “I think I will go and speak to him tomorrow… I might be gone for the day and see how that goes….” With that conclusion, I find myself prepared for bed and making my way towards it. Standing by the bedside I begin my nightly stretches before we got started. 144
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 am

"Sounds like a good way to spend the day. I hope you and Haito enjoy your time together." It was always nice to see Darius spending time with friends, every guy needs a little male fun now and again, all their time can't be spent with wives, family, or work. A life with no outlet for testosterone release could drive a man crazy and my husband was already too close to that for it to be worth the risk. Heading toward the bed, I smile seeing the man doing his stretches, one of these days I would start a similar routine for myself, but not tonight.
105 / 837

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 pm

I find it reassuring that she agrees with me about going to visit the area as well as the magistrate that gave us our current livelihood. A soft smile is on my face as I rise up and arch my back backwards while pulling my arm before stretching my torso left and right, then coming to normal as I take a few bouncy hops and tilt my neck back and forth a few times. “Ready!” I announce prepped and ready to go. Now the initial attack, should it be a pounce, or slow and stalking? A pounce of course! With a short hop, I tackle my hun as she heads towards the bed and seeks to mount her to display dominance. 121
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Why is it that my husband appears to be training for a marathon when prepping to make love to me? Oh, that's right, cause my lover is one of those rare marathon men, at least on occasion he is. Thinking I still had time to make it to the bed and get settled before the action would begin, his 'Ready' comes before I can honestly answer yes and then is followed by his feline pounce and dominance routine. I never know how I am going to react each time he pounces me, whether it be to accept my fate as his mate and play the docile object of his advances or to assert a play for dominance of my own, eventually giving in to his power over me but not before both of us are allowed to enjoy the wrestling match that precedes it. Tonight, with the news that he will be leaving to visit Haito tomorrow, and knowing how men get when allowed to play unsupervised without time restraints, I decide to enjoy tonight as long as I can. So, while letting him think that he has won for the moment, I hook one leg around his body then push against the bed I've been pounced onto in the hopes of flipping his body over and claiming the top spot.
221 / 1058

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Just when I believe that I have gained the upper hand, I find her leg hook about my form and in a roll I discover that I am on my back. The fiend! A sharp gasp escapes my throat as I look up to see my domineering wife saddled across my form. A cocky grin comes across my face as the winds about us swiftly spin about in a cyclonic fashion levitating us into the air. Up here, I figure that I would have the upper hand controlling the wind so that we were hovering. With a swift spin of focused air, I regain the top position as I sit up and fold my arms dominantly with a “har har har” esk laugh. 124
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:56 pm

My rise to the top doesn't last long, especially not when my loving husband brings in his ability to harness the winds. He has all the cool magic that seems to work perfectly for situations like this. If I were to try something similar we'd end up wet, frozen, or blasted across the room. "Why you dirty little..." My first instinct was to call on the chilled water energy, bringing it close enough to surround my body with a tingling sensation as if a sudden frost was about to fill the room. I couldn't let it go any farther than that, not when our bed was directly beneath us. In the end I release the magic and stick with my only ability that wouldn't leave one of us hurt or uncomfortable. Reaching out to grasp the contours of his hips, lifting my eyes to his submissively to concede the game, I thrust myself upward enhancing the pressure where our two forms meet. While I was able to resist the urge to use my magic and regain the upper hand, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a little fun before giving up. Using the power of the succubus charm in conjunction with that new trick of speaking into minds, I first project a string of images involving our two bodies locked in heated passionate embraces then add to them a whisper pleading for him to bring the images to life. 241
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:46 am

It would seem that victory was mines for the claiming. Now all there was to do would be to lower us back down to the bed and begin, but then something occurs that catches me off guard. It feels almost as if she enters into my brain communicating to me on a closer level than I’m used to. Along with that, thoughts and images are projected into my mind that blinds my natural eyes for the moment as the mental slide show passes through. I feel lust for my wife build with an apparent growth in my lower regions accompanied by the rise in my body’s temperature. The focus on my magic is severed and the winds slowly fade as we lower back to the bed with a soft impact. Slightly dazed, I am at a lost for what was going on. 142
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Hmm, my fun seemed to be only partially effective. I could feel his body's response, the growth hardening against me, and the wind surrounding us seemed to dissipate enough to lower us back to the bed, but Darius made no further move. Had I pushed it too far? Were the images too much for this game? Or was it the mental whisper I'd sent his way? Maybe I could convince him that I'd spoken the words out loud and not directly into his head. Couldn't people convince themselves of just about anything when given a semi logical explanation? With my back now resting on the bed, my hand rises from the man's hip to gently brush his cheek as I repeat the mental message out loud. Using the exact words and even the same tone and inflection that I had utilized during the mental speak. The string of images is brought to a halt, leaving Darius with a clear vision of our surroundings as well as my position beneath him. 170 / 1469
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:58 pm

”Ah!” I sharply rise as the mental hold is lifted from my head. “Something’s in my brain!…” I murmur as I look around from side to side like a cat that’s heard a distant whisper. Shifting to the side, I lift up the pillows and attempt to see if there was anything there. Early on before I met her, I had a bad experience with voices in my head that lingered on for a while, therefore the reaction when in the order of instant arousal, paranoia, and then psychosis. “The voices… the voices…” I murmur as I move from my loves body to attempt, irrationally, to find the physical manifestation of the words spoken into my mind, then spoken by my love. I was sure that I was missing something here… 130
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:57 am

Crap! I guess I should kiss tonight's lovemaking goodbye. Memo to myself: In the future, don't do the mental speak with Darius, he can't handle it. Once he moves away from me I'm fairly certain that the mood is officially broken so I scoot over to my side of the bed and start to pull back the covers. While going through the motions of preparing for bed, like any normal night, I simply shake my head in response to my husband's lapse of sanity. "Honey... sweetie, calm down. There is nothing in your brain, no voices trying to drive you crazy. It was me, I was testing a new twist on the void magic that I stumbled across last week. If I swear to never use it on you again, will you settle down and come to bed?" I never should have even attempted it on him, his past was too sketchy to just throw out these kinds of abilities at random, I should have known that there was a large chance it would trigger some bad memory or alarming experience. Now, as I slide my legs beneath the covers of our bed and let my head rest on my pillow, I hoped he would forgive me for my bad judgment call. Though I wouldn't blame him if he'd prefer to sleep in one of the guest rooms for the night until he could be sure that I was still his wife and not some alien wearing a Nicole suit who has come here to try and seduce him to steal the power of his seed. 266 / 1735
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 pm

My paranoia continues to run rampant as I look suspiciously about the bed area, now checking underneath it. My love’s voice comes in and I rise up from bending over the bed to look under it. I look left and right, then back to her as she admits it was her. Vaguely speaking, I murmur, “but the ring… it’s voice was male and yours is female… but right now… female… but my transformation… it wants to eat me… the voice are everywhere… wait… your the voices… I wonder… are you the horse too… hmm…” Her voice does seem soothing as I am drawn to her. I slowly inch towards her before proceeding to crawl beneath her after she’s gotten comfortable, to hold onto her and bury my face in her chest in a semi fetal position. My body softly rocks back and forth as I calm my self down with a simple, “okay…” 153
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Listening to his broken rambling I begin to seriously worry about the mental stability of the man I married. Perhaps I should have requested some sort of evaluation before the wedding, not that it would have mattered much, even if he's as crazy as a loon I still would have chosen to spend the rest of my life with him. At least I would have been properly informed. I knew a little about the ring incident, mother had mentioned it when he and I first began to spend time together, but she and I both figured that the 'voice' he'd heard from the ring had really been his conscience convincing him to do the right thing and return it to her. I had no idea about his transformation wanting to eat him, I'd always thought that transformations were a part of us, our deepest emotions clawing their way to the surface to unleash an ungodly torrent of power on our unsuspecting enemies. If Darius's transformation wants to eat him would that mean that a part of him wants to eat himself? And then there's the horse, I have no idea what to make of that. Is there some random horse speaking to him, telling him to do things? Like some demon possessed labrador whispering to him all night long that he should go out and murder innocent couples? I hoped that was not the case here, I'd hate to learn that my love was mad enough to kill without provocation. Sympathy for the disturbed man crawling into our bed overcomes my fears and doubts and as he nudges his way to disturbing my position I open my arms without hesitation to wrap them around his gently rocking body. Placing soft kisses about his head, I whisper calming words of reassurance, telling him that I am not the voice of the ring, transformation, or horse but that the voice from tonight was mine and that I would never put him through this ever again, that I love him too much to cause him such undue distress. 345 / 2080
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Darius slept (2).

-Exit RP-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Charge, A New Project   Take Charge, A New Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Take Charge, A New Project
Page 1 of 1