Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)

Go down 
+5
Dwem
яuиє
rekoa
KyroShiori
aѕceпxion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Jynbanner_01
Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (J11) MAP
This RP takes place after the MIRP in timeline but before the River Village RP. It’s probably around the same time as the Deep Breaths quest.

For me, time had passed since going separate ways with Ingel and starting the search for civilians who had come to be stuck in this new area. Since spawning in the middle of the forest, we had not yet come across any of the villages scattered through the area. What we had come across were several landmarks from the city, the local wildlife, and a few survivors from our time. I had two members of my team with me as well as my girlfriend, all around demon slayer Shiori, and a few others who had managed to hitch along with us. It was safe to say that our current numbers with the initial group we found and other searches led us to have about a dozen or so people. Also, by this time, as a group, we had come to the realization that we probably were either not in the same time as we used to be or the same dimension. I knew that it would be inefficient to continue to carry everyone around while looking for the “exit” and other survivors, so to accommodate our numbers, I came up with the plan to set up a base camp. It would serve as a temporary settlement for us future nomads for the time being. Michael was able to use our equipment to locate a suitable place near a body of water larger than a pond, but not quite large enough to be a lake.

Tapp had been on watch throughout the night, with his trusty machine gun, while most in our caravan slept. There were a few cars with us by this time, in a circle fashion around a central fire in the middle. People slept either in the vehicles or near the fire. With morning just coming, I find myself lying down on the rear seats of the Enforcer which were laid fully down as if a makeshift bed. I would stir slowly on waking up. Today would be the day to get things in motion, get the people started to building up an actual settlement instead of our caravan and to go out and search for others who may be out there. I also needed to start collecting pieces of the city, as they may end up being useful. These things are the first things on my mind as my eyes slowly open with the light, which filtered into the treetops above coming into the interior of the hummer through the window.

Current: 451
Total: 451

Ooc: Thread is open. You can post after every two posts. There's no posting order so we don't get bogged down by people taking too long to post. This RP is fashioned towards human refugees.
Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 am

THings had been happening. One after another and I find myself an observer to it all. Forest and more forest. Random survivors to what happened to all of us. What really happened? No one knows and it would seem we are to be left in the dark. I sit back, allowing Jyn the lead in this. I'm not an officer. People feel safer following him. Plus I don't know how many would react if they connected my name to my family. Ghost is my company during this. The cat is quite odd really. I feel like Ghost is acting alot smarter than a normal house cat. Nah... That's silly. I think all the fresh air must be getting to me. I listen vaguely as Mike finds us a place to stay for the night or something. Kami as long as there are no more spiders I'm okay. When we finally stop I see the water source and so want to bathe. But that would contaminate the water. Sigh. I'll have to find a bucket in the shit we have collected to sponge bathe or something.

That night I slept a bit fitfully till Jyn finally joined me. HIs wamrth reassured me that I was safe and I slipped off into darkness. But then morning came too quickly and I nuzzled the blankets to try and hide from the sun. WHimper. I'm not ready to get up and greet the world just yet. I want to sleep some more in my boyfriend's arms. I feel a squeeze on my right breast. My eyes slid open a fraction and I see Jyn's hand cupping it. Hentai. EVen in his sleep he is groping me.

His breathing pattern changes and I know he is waking up. I turn toward him and give him a peck on the cheek then lay my head on his chest. "Morning.." I mumble, still half asleep. I don't know how I'm going to survive this shit without some coffee. But I guess I can ask someone to come and forige with me for some herbs I can make into an uplifting tea that will insure I don't goi through caffiene withdraw.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:08 am

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Natsuk14

~The Haven Project~

So in the back of the hummer I ride talking theory stuff with the geeky guy that I came to learn that his name is Mich, well it was really Michael but I like Mich better. So our little hummer ride turns into the movie Road Wars, or Mad Max and like in the old west in the states we do a car train, and it started to fill like a camping trip. Fun stuff!

Sleeping somewhere close to the fire, I wake up when it starts to get light. Setting up I rub the back of neck as I look around for a moment. It looks like everyone is still a sleep... time to get a bath before the perverts wake up. Grabbing my bag I head down to the large pond... this makes me wonder for a moment as to why only my bag showed up... It was down in my car so where is my car... Finding a spot that was out of sight, I set the bag down and cloths are thrown off before start looking through my bag. There is my school uniform, gem cloths, a box of armored penetrating explosive shells next to a large pistol, some more cloths, then some more shells and two more pistols... good thing I don't care my books. "Wait it's in the side pocket!" I get into the side pocket and get the soap out before walking to the edge of the water. It was rocky and the water is really cool! I slowly walk in till I was waist deep, "Holy shit! This is cold!" My teeth chatter, and well my boobs feel perky as I quickly try to wash up and get the hell out of the water! The water splashes as I try to run out of it as fast as I could causing myself to fall... face first two times. So what is worse than cold water? Being wet on a spring morning without anything to dry off with! I sigh as am freezing as water is dripping of me as I get start to get dress when I noticed that my clean bra was missing... and the one I had one is too! I look around as I button up the blouse of my school uniform. This seeing that it was thin and white! I may as well run around without a top on. I didn't see anything but then I heard a funny sound and the grass was moving. Reaching into my bag I slowly pull out large silver and gold pistol that could blow a hole into just about anything, two creatures that look a little like cats pop out into open fighting over something. One was white and one a was black... The black one looks like that cat my grandmother has... but more importantly was the item they are fighting over is my bra! And it is my nice black one that makes me look bigger too! "Hey give that back!" The two stop for a moment to look at me after a yell at them. Then I run toward that two creatures hoping to get my bra away from them. The black one gives up and takes off while the white one starts to run away from me with my bra in its mouth. I chase after it through the grass as it darts and weave till I lose my footing and fall, "Ekk!" The white blur gets away from me and vanishes before I have time to even try to get back up. I let a out a sigh as I lay there. "This sucks!" after huffing for a moment I get up and go back to my bag putting on my skirt and knee high boots.

Returning back to camp I throw my bag down before sitting on it and crossing my arms across my chest as I lit what is left of the fire dry the water dripped off of me. "Stupid little cat thingy. I'll find your cute little ass and skin it... Camping sucks ass!"

WC: 682
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:08 am

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Ingel_13
Setting up Home Base
To Outer Haven
The Haven Project
I knew I had staid out as long as I could, I had no food or water so I needed to meet up with Jyn, this meant I had to stop my search for Trinity and thus far I have been unable to find her, unfortunately. I didn't want to stop searching for her but I knew I couldn't just roam around the forest searching for her, the van wouldn't be able to last as long as I needed it to. Luckily I had been keeping in radio contact with Jyn as much as I could during my search and he had been keeping me apprised of there situation and where they were moving to now that they had found a suitable location to set up some sort of base of operations. That was good to know, now I would have a place to return to if needed to get supplies and when I find Trinity I will have a safe place to take her too. Another thing that prompted me to head back to meet up with Jyn is the people from my time that I managed to come across, I managed to come across five people from my time while searching for Trinity. I knew I couldn't subject the people I found to much danger, it isn't right and if I should happen to die then they would once again be stranded out here, so I had to think about there safety as well. They needed to be taken somewhere that is safe so they can be taken care of not driving all around with a man looking for his girlfriend. With there safety in mind I decided to make the trek to where Jyn and the others where set up so I could drop them off and try to get some supplies before heading back out to search for Trinity again. I had woken up a few hours before sun rise and got things in motion once again, I knew I only had a sort distance to go before getting to the location Jyn had told me about over the radio, so while the survivors I had picked up rest in the van I remain vigil as I drive through the woods to our destination. Just as dawn breaks I spot the familiar shapes of vehicles as I near the group Jyn had been leading. I couldn't help but smile faintly as I gazed upon the vehicles, a feeling of relief coming over me for a moment.

Post WC: 420
Total WC: 420

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Ingel_14

Last edited by яuиє on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:52 am

Dwem moving along his progress of helping the others with any needs. Considering they were in a clearly uncertain situation. Dwem felt they had to ration everything and anything. Taking an inventory list he had for his camping gear and supplies. I seemed he was a lucky sort of a moocher after all. Dwem got a thing a bit cleared up and organized after securing the camper and all the equipment and supplies he had just in case.

Dwem decided to get to speak more closely with Captain Asei Jyn.

“Captain. May I have a word with you of a few matters of concern? “

Moving towards the man Dwem patiently waited for a reply before he spoke again.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Ijinbox_01
The sound's or rattling could be heard, this was a red box that Chibi was carrying, like youre regular run of the mill tool box, a quite large one as well. Where was this place? Two woman, who looked exactly like the other, walked alongside one another. The one with the band aid on the left cheek would speak up. "Chibi?" The one next to her spoke up in a softer and more child like tone. "Yes, Mama?" Mama would speak up as she asked. "Have you figured out where we are yet?" Chibi shook her head. "I am sorry Mama. I can't seem to connect into the spiritNet, nor can I find any sattelite signals either." The woman with the band aid on her left cheek would merely sigh. "Well that's great, we seemed to have ended up in some odd and weird location, with no signals what so ever. This is certainly not good." She spoke as she had sighed and lowered her head. Chibi on the other hand kept a calm look on her face and didn't appear tired like the woman next to her. This woman was Ijin Mitsukai, a woman who had devoted her life to just learning all that she could and all thing's technological, which was supremely fascinating to her. Truly this place was something to behold, Ijin took in a deep breath before she stopped slouching, taking off her jacket she tied it around her waist and looked towards Chibi. "On the upside, we have seen some fascinating creatures haven't we?" Chibi had nodded her head. "Yes Mama, though it remain's illogical as most of the creatures we have seen were suppose to be extinct." Ijin would nod her head as they both kept walking through the forest. "Yes, that does bring up some questions, but none the less it was quite fascinating, I never knew such creatures were docile." Chibi looked to Ijin and then back foreword before suddenly stopping. "Mama, i'm picking up something..." She would utter as Ijin also stopped being a little ahead of Chibi. "What did you pick up?" Chibi would look towards her right. "Energy signals, and a portable spiritnet signal as well. It's not too far from here." Ijin would nod her head. "Lead the way my dear." she uttered to Chibi as they headed in the direction of the signal's that Chibi was picking up. It wasn't too long before they broke the forest border before finding a grouping of cars. Ijin and Chibi stopped as they stared out towards them, Ijin would seem a little nervous. "Great...humans..." She mumbles as she stood behind Chibi. Chibi would speak up. "Is something wrong Mama?" Ijin would frown slightly as she shook her head. "I'm not so good with human interaction... You talk with them dear, I made you better at that than me..." She would place her hands on Chibi's shoulders and they carefully walked towards the caravan, taking their step's slow as they didn't want to surprise anyone.
-Word Count: 504
Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Ijinbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:06 pm

This RP takes place after the MIRP in timeline but before the River Village RP. It’s probably around the same time as the Deep Breaths quest.

As I stir, my hand squeezes softly then my consciousness slides back to me as her body shifts against mine and her head lies against my chest. “Morning,” I answer in a groggy manner as I yawn and stretch out a bit, wrapping her up with an arm around her shoulder. “I’d better get up… shouldn’t I?” I murmur lightly as my eyes open and my free hand comes to my face rubbing it lightly. I knew there was a lot to do today and I needed to get to it.

Tapp, who to this point had been watching over the camp until the morning, watches as Natsuki comes back to camp. Noticing that she seemed a bit disturbed, he asks, “everything okay?” He was sitting casually on top of the Enforcer with the machine gun across his lap. It was a good vantage point for him just incase a wild animal, demon, or someone approached the area. Waking up from a makeshift sleeping bag on the ground, Michael’s body shifts and he leans up with a yawn and a sigh, asking, “is it morning already?” His hand shifts on the ground to find the glasses near him. Tapp looks to Dwem who approaches and calls him captain. He blinks and informs, “I’m not the captain. He’s in the Enforer sleep. I’m sure he’ll be up soon. What’s on your mind, or do you want to wait for him?” He looks up as he hears the sound of a vehicle on its way to the camp and points out, “someone’s coming.” His body shifts and he hops to the ground from the roof of the hummer and stands, walking in the direction of the approaching van. Holding the machine gun in one hand he holds the other in the air and waves down Ingel, recognizing him. He motions for a place in the caravan for Ingel to park welcoming him over the COM, “welcome to our temporary home, Sgt.” By this time, Michael would be up and cleaning up his area where he slept. Glancing up, he points out, “hey, someone else is coming too” noticing the Chibi and bandaided lady.

Current: 361
Total: 812

Ooc: Imm, you got to read.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Ingel_13
Setting up Home Base
To Outer Haven
The Haven Project
When I seen Tapp I sighed lightly and as he motions towards an open spot for the van I pull into the open spot as I respond to him over the COM, " Thanks. I need to speak with Jyn, I have some survivors with me. " I said, getting straight to the point. Now that the van had come to a stop I turn my attention to the survivors in the back of the van " We have arrived. Sit tight and I'll open the back door. " after I finish speaking to the ones in the back I turn my attention to the driver side door and open it before climbing out and stretching for a moment as I let out a groan. Sitting on your ass and driving for hours on end isn't exactly something I thought I could do but I had done it.. After stepping out of the van I glance over to Tapp before reaching into the van and pulling out my assault rifle and latching it back onto my vest as I make my way to the back of the van. I came to a stop at the back of the van and glanced around the make shift camp that Jyn had going.. " This will have to do for the time being... " I mumbled before sighing as I took a hold of the door handles and pulled the two back doors of the van open, " Alright. We are here. " I said, instructing the woman with the two kids to come first. I helped the two children out of the van first before helping there mother out of the van. After she was out of the van came the stripper. Once she was out I looked to the Division 12 member I had picked up, " I managed to come across one of our own, though he is injured. " I said as the man moved to the back of the van before I helped him out of the van and let him lean on him since his leg was bandaged up from a scrape he got into.

Post WC: 358
Total WC: 778

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 am

Ijin looked towards Chibi as they gotten closer to this caravan that stuck out of place in this era. As they got closer to humanity, Ijin felt more uncomfortable. Her hands tightened on the shoulders of Chibi, who in turn didn't feel any pain in her tightened grip, but did take note of it. "It's okay Mama. I'm here." she said in a comforting tone, which Ijin looked towards Chibi and she had smiled and nodded her head releasing her grip some and taking in a deep breath. "You're right, I should just calm down..." As they got closer, Ijin's eyes began to fall onto various different people and she felt nervous once again, still somewhat hiding behind Chibi, she slightly slouched as well. Upon arriving closer they halted once they reached the border of the cars. Taking a moment they looked around to see if they could identify where the signal was coming from. "It appears that theres various vehicles here, who have the spiritnet installed into their mainframe mama." Ijin mumbled "Can you connect to any of them Chibi?" Chibi would look towards Ijin. "Don't you think we should speak with whoever is in charge here first?" Ijin would blink and gave a shifty gaze that said 'Do we have to?' and her response only came out as in. "Fine."

-Word Count: 222| 726
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:20 pm

A groggy morning greeting is returned and I feel him stretch out beneath me, his arm coming around me when he relaxes. A murmured question and I nuzzle his chest. "Mmm.. Yeah. We both should get up," I mutter in reply. I sigh and gently prop my chin up on his chest and open my eyes a fraction to gaze at his face. "I don't know how.. I'm gonna do this without coffee.. I might end up killing a bitch," I smile as I say this, joking... Well I hope I don't end up killing someone just because of my lack of my morning coffee.

I then feel Ghost as He hops onto my hip and the walks to sit on Jyn's stomach. I flick my eyes to the tom cat. He looks at both of us. "You know.. Makes you wonder if this is how kids are.." I grumble. "Pains in the ass who want Mama and Papa up all because he happens to have his princely ass up and running," I give Ghost a glare and he just sticks his nose into the air in a pompous manner. "I think the cat has gotten a rich boy complex from all my spoiling back home," I say and look at Jyn. "I think I'm gonna see who we have in our little camp who can weild something other than a gun to hunt with. What did you plan for today?"

-241/604
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Dwem considerd the guy who seemed still to be asleep after a long hard night hitting the barsa. Shrugging as to the reply about his Captain being asleep simply dint pay him much mind.

" Ya, what ever. Ya we do need to get organized my fellow unemployed and displaced friends. "

Looking at everyone as Dwem took in all the aspects of his surounding while reading his nature survival book.

" Well Captain. Whats your orders. Or at least wake up first I would should be step one. Holding up A cup of hot Coffee he felt the guy needed more than he did at the momment. Drink up and get your mind focused Captain. "

Giving the Seargent a big smile as his friend punched him in the arm for poking fun with the guy.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm

With the commotion outside, a few of the people who were also sleep around the fire and inside their respective vehicles start to get up. To clarify the numbers on the previously mentioned group of about a dozen or so civilians ranging in age and sex, there were four children already there, two boys and two girl of grade school age, three men around the same age as Ingel and I; a teenage Miley Cyrus type; three ladies and an elderly woman who seemed to avoid all odds in surviving this far. Among the people waking up, approaches a sturdy built bald headed black male by the name of Marcellus Wallace.

As Ingel speaks to Tapp over the COM, Tapp nods and confirms, “I’ll see if he’s up. But first, let me help you with the refugees.” Michael lifts a hand up and comments, “I’ll see if Sgt. Asei is up.” Tapp nods to him and thanks him and Michael turns and starts to walk to the hummer. Tapp walks around to the back with Ingel as he opens the doors and the civilians are let out. Noticing another Division 12 officer, Tapp nods to Ingels words and greets, “welcome, brother.” He moves to the edge of the door and offers to help with getting the injured man out of the car. It would seem that as he was doing this, the male from earlier, Dwem, had addressed the Sgt.

While the civilians are being unpacked, Mr. Wallace looks and notices two people sneaking around the campgrounds. “Hey!” he calls out as he begins to take strides in their direction. “What are you two doing?” he states in a loud tone. “We’ve got people coming out of the wood works,” he murmurs to himself deciding to take care of welcoming the newcomers. Reaching them, he observes, “oh. It’s just two chicks. I ain’t seen you two around here before. You must be from the city too.”

I emit a “heh” at the coffee humor from Shiori. I knew how she liked her beans. From inside the comfy vehicle, I could hear the movement of morning life abound. “It’s barely dawn,” I murmur in annoyance. I supposed that for some people trying to relax would be impossible, such as in the day before Christmas. As the final question is posed, I comment, “I’m going to search for more civilians and try to build up a base camp here.” While speaking to Shiori, there is a light tap at the window of the Hummer and I can see Michael standing there. He gives the motion towards Ingel’s van and I could see the new arrivals. I nod and Michael gives a thumbs up and then walks away from the Hummer. My hand comes up to take the cat by the back of his neck and I use the loose skin there to lift him up off of me and to the side. “Time to get to work,” I comment as I lean up. Moving away from my comfort zone with Shiori, I lean up and put on my boots. I already had my tactical pants on, which I had slept in, and a black Division 12 tee shirt. After getting my boots laced up, I strap on a few items before sliding the door open if Shiori hadn’t already left and stepping out of the van to greet Ingel and see how things were going this morning.

Current: 575
Total: 1387
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Adrian10

Adrian walked through the woods Goranova at his hip. The Devil's Teardrop was back where he'd left it, or someone had picked it up or something. He didn't know, nor did he care. The sword would come to him whenever he wanted it. And he could feel it's call in the back of his mind, indicating it was fine. He wandered through the woods as he looked around. His bright green eyes glowed softly as he found himself looking at a group of people and cars.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me... How the hell did... Whatever..." Adrian said.

Adrian moved into the camp, the sword at his hip clanking lightly with every step. His body was clad in dark robes, the ivory sheath of Goranova stuck into the blood red sash tied around his waist. He looked around, ignoring the looks people gave him as he quirked an eyebrow.

"You're all serious about this? How you've survived escapes me..." he said, smirking.

(163/163)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 pm

As Tapp comes to the back of the van, I give him a faint nod and accept the help he offered. I am grateful that Tapp offered his help with the officer, at this point in time I knew I could use a few more hours of sleep before I would be back to 100% but that can wait till later, right now I had things to take care of. When I heard someone speaking that sounded like it was addressing me, I shifted my attention to the man, Dwem, I wasn't exactly sure what he was talking about, calling me captain, but I decided to take his offer of coffee, that sounded great right about now, something to help me stay awake. " Thanks. Make sure the people I brought get settled in and everything is taken care of. " I said as I took the coffee from him, holding it in my free hand as I helped Tapp get the Division 12 Officer to a place where we could set him down so his injury could be taken care of. Unfortunately I'm not exactly a trained medic or anything so when I got a hold of him I was only able to bandage up his leg with a med kit I found in the van, though his injury my need some more treatment to make sure nothing bad happens to it. " Where is Jyn, Tapp? I need to speak with him about some matters we talked about before I left. " Hearing a familiar voice, I shift my gaze to Adrian and sigh lightly as I shake my head, " Never underestimate a persons will and determination to survive. "

Post WC: 283
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Ooc: Bump Dwem, Shiori, Kaguya, Rekoa, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Chibi and her mother heard the sound's of a Hey being screamed out, this caused Ijin to flinch and hide more behind Chibi. "Ah!" she eeked out as she shut her eyes and clenched tighter to Chibi's shoulders. They both had stopped, Ijin was frightened and Chibi just stared on with a face that was devoid of emotions. Ijin would slowly raise her nervous looking face over the shoulder of Chibi, upon appearance Chibi and Ijin looked exactly the same, not a single different within appearance. Ijin looked to Mr. Wallace as she attempted to speak. "I um, We um.." she stuttered and then fell quiet and whispered to Chibi. "It's no good, I can't speak..." Chibi would shift her eyes to the side as she was looking at Ijin from her peripheral vision and nodded her head. Chibi would look towards the man, Mr. Wallace, who had came towards them. "Yes, we are from the city, we just recently arrived unto this mystery location and came across this settlement and desire to speak to whoever is in charge to converse about what is going on." Chibi still held the heavy tool box in her right hand as though it were no problem, nor did she appear to be straining in holding it.

-Word Count: 213 | 939
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 pm

"You call this SURVIVAL? Who here knows how to hunt? Who here knows how to survive in the woods? How long will these cars continue to be useful? How long until the fuel supply runs out? How many of you took these questions into account? Ingel, I didn't think you were so oblivious. These people are too pampered to survive out here for long. None of them know the dangers of these woods. Survival is about more than finding a place to sleep or food to eat. These people have a lot to learn if they want to survive out here. Fuck it. I'm just passing through, what the hell should I care about you people do here..." he said more than asked as he waved his hand.

Turning he walked away, fuming, not at the people around him but more at himself since he found himself feeling for them. It was something he hadn't felt in a long time and it was making him uncomfortable. He stopped at a tree, hesitating before he turned back to Ingel.

"...If you seriously want to survive out here you're going to have to do more than put a guard up with a machine gun. There's no telling how long we're stuck here so I would conserve ammo as best I could."

(219/382)
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 pm

" Well who even is in charge needs to get on the ball with things before we run into real food and supplie issue soon. "

Looking at the list Dwem was sure not many others had brought any sort of food with them. Heading back to the bus they collected some bags of food from some of the riders who had apparently been coming back home from the store.

Dwem seeing the guys he ran into from Division 12 were most likely still asleep. Turning around offerd a wave as he went alg his way in getting things set up a bit. Dwem went along toward Megumi and Denther who were getting some water boilled and something hot for everyone to eat. Looking up Dwem got to work as they were going to need to fin a food suplie soon for this many people.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am

I continue the notion that things were very lively for this time of morning. I give a sigh as I figured that things would be a headache from here on out, but it was necessary to get thing running the way they needed to be. As an objective oriented person, I was already in the process of thinking of my objectives. I notice Ingel’s odd friend from before enter into the camp. So the lumberjack randomly went in and out of the forest; that much was interesting. My attention shifts to the van that had arrived with Ingel and the other civilians and I make my way in that direction.

Mr. Wallace gives an odd look to the young lady as she seemed skittish around him. He raises an eyebrow at her and then looks down upon the girl who answers for the young lady. He notices the toolbox and wonders if it just looked heavy, since the girl showed no signs of struggling with it. Moving on from that, he juts a thumb to his chest and answers, “I’m in charge here. Shit ain’t going down unless I say so. Really, bitches coming out of the wood works… you probably coming looking for handouts. What you got in that box? Better be a beef sandwich.” He gives a waving motion and comments, “come on in camp and get settled in. Ain’t shit to talk about, we’re in the wild on our own.” Still giving them his attention, he would lead back into the center of camp if they were to follow. “I’m Marcellus… Marcellus Wallace. Who are you two bitches?”

Tapp is able to get the man out of the van and walks with him, arm over shoulder, to the area near the fire where he would sit him down. Looking over the wounded leg, Tapp frowns slightly and calls for Michael to come take a look at it. Michael crouches with the two men and adjusts his glasses before leaning in and commenting, “I’ll get the med kit. It’s bandaged up, but just to be safe, we should reclean and reset the bandages.” He stands and walks towards the Enforcer. Looking up at Ingel’s comment, Tapp comments, “he’s on the way. There he goes now.”

I walk up as Adrian walks off, seemingly after fuming to Ingel about something. Since Ingel had one on the way with a girl, I could safely assume it wasn’t a lover’s quarrel… thank god. Still, it was natural for people to be disgruntled, confused and emotional when faced with adversity, so I didn’t think much of it. Also, I didn’t know what type of relation the man had with Ingel, but I would probably ask the Sgt. about that at a later time. Not to interrupt Ingel from talking with his slash and slice playmate, I look to Dwem hearing his words and seeing him move to boil water and prepare food. He was resourceful. Aside from food, he seemed to have coffee too; I hoped that Shiori wouldn’t kill him for it. With his words, I really didn’t want to get into the whole ‘who’s in charge’ thing since we were all pretty much adults. We just needed to get done what needed to get done; but I figured as the highest-ranking officer, I would probably coordinate a lot of things that would happen, at least with our men. I look to and Tapp and the new Division 12 survivor and in greeting them with my approach, I speak, “Good morning.” Tapp looks up and greets jokingly, “morning. You kept us waiting. Ingel brought in a group of civilians. One of us were among them.” Looking to the Division 12 officer, I nod and offer a handshake, stating, “good to have you.” After greeting him, I looked up to see a young lady (Ijin), girl and man (M. Wallace). The girl seemed to be carrying a toolbox; that seemed like a promising development.

Current: 662
Total: 2049
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 am

I frown at Ashram's comment as I help Tapp get the injured Division 12 Officer near the fire before he gets sat down. It seemed as if Ashram is having some problems with something. What he had to say angered me, though what he was saying was true, it isn't something that needs to be said in front of everyone here, those are things you say in private, the last thing we need right now is what moral everyone does have to plummet to rock bottom, when something like that happens people start giving up. As he begins to walk off, I sigh lightly and shake my head. I glance away from him for a moment looking to Jyn before I turn my attention back to him as he speaks up. " Indeed survival is about more then simply finding a safe place to stay and food. Another crucial part of that is hope. Hope is a great motivator it can make men do seemingly impossible things. We my not have someone that can hunt but we can learn, that is one of the things humans are good at, learning and adapting. The will to survive is in our genes. Yes, we will have to watch our use of ammunition but that is just something we are going to watch closely. " I pause for a moment, sighing lightly as I look at Ashram directly, " .. We can't have people talking like that Ashram, things like that will hurt the group. You should know this. If you wish to stay you can though I will not stop you from leaving, your will guides you so do as you wish, though the help would be appreciated. " As I finish speaking to Ashram, I shift my attention to Jyn, the man I needed to speak with the most at the moment, " As you can see I managed to come across some survivors, though I wasn't able to find the one I set out for... This damn forest is so big, it makes it hard to find people with out being able to get your barrings. I won't be staying long, I need to get back out there and find her... "

Post WC: 372
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 am

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Akera_01
I awoke to a wall of pain, my eyes glassing over a bit. It had been a very uncomfortable night. My body hurt. My leg, my arm, and my head. At least I had tried to clean up a bit last night with some water the old woman had brought me. I sucked in a breath filled with pain and almost sobbed. I was fully awake now and I wanted to be back in that semi painless bliss. My leg had been splinted and bandaged as well as the opposite arm. Some had made a sling for my arm. I couldn't remember much about the ride here last night or after that. My ribs had been bandaged as well. That was not a good thing. At least the head wound had proved to be the least of my worries. The little girl, who couldn't have been more than 12 months old lay snoozing beside me. Her mother had not survived it seemed. the diaper bag I had asked for before leaving the crash was sitting beside me. There was formula in there but I would need milk or to ween the girl off of it quick. The old woman was nearby and would help out with the girl until I could get better. That was always a good thing. She seemed to have taken to me in that frightful accident. She was a cutie and at least we could stick together for now. The man who had rescued me was talking a bit away. I would need to thank him when I got better.

-269-
Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:49 am

Chibi merely stared at him, showing no expression that she understood what he had said, though yes language wise she did understand him, but what he meant to say, she didn't understand him, such as the term for bitches had dumbfounded her as to why would he call them a female dog and why would he speak of the word shit when there was no such thing in the current area, at least not within visible sight. Though they were invited into camp so that was a good thing, well for Ijin's sake at least. Chibi merely looked towards Ijin who looked back to Chibi and nervously nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders as they both would follow after Mr. Wallace who had introduced himself. Chibi would introduce herself and speak calmly. "I am Unit 0.0, otherwise known as Chibi. This is Mother, otherwise known as Ijin." She said introducing herself and Ijin who was hiding behind her the whole time.

-Word Count: 162 | 1101
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:31 am

Dwem had a considerably larhe suplie of resources considering he always had the concept of it was never to much you can bring along. Finishing some prep work with the camp fire and cooking as he tested the tea pot and coffe over its own fire. With a Military coloring with kiss the cook on it. Glancing over at the young Lady smiled.

" You may wish to lock that yp miss. Pointing at the huge trucks locked comartment for the tools to maitain it. "

Looking back at the fire as Megumi and Denther were in place with serving utensials and such. Fish and some plants gatherd from nearby. As they evensnared some rabit.Field dressing and cooking it wa Denthers thing. Asafter making sure things were ready.

" Al'right remain most civil and line up for some soup, fish and rabit. Injured, children and Ladies first. Any trouble from any of ya and a bullet in you back side. Pickingup the pot of Coffee Dwem pured it into some titanium cups mader for susrvivalist type events. Government marking were all over everything conciering it was made mostly for the Government. "

Lookingover at the camer the solar panles will need to be check and made sure they were oeprating properly
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 pm

I realize that Ingel is speaking to me while looking at the approach of the new two civilians with the later dark male. Turning to Ingel, his words register and I comment, “you still haven’t found her? I’m sorry to hear that, but I understand.” I could only assume the worst with his woman and her scenario. It had been a few days since we had come here and survivors were few and far between. There was a chance his woman hadn’t been brought here. There was also the chance that if she was brought here, she was already dead. I didn’t know how well a pregnant woman would be able to fend for herself in these conditions. With a nod, I oblige, “do as you wish. Let me know if you need help.” Looking over the camp ground again, I remark, “wow. They have solar panels too. Tapp, see if you can ask him to patch one of those to the Enforcer.” Tapp nods, “on it boss” and walks away from the group. With Michael’s return with the med kit, he crouches at the injured Div12 officer and begins, “let’s have a look at this leg…”

Mr. Wallace pauses at the mention of her name and looks at her. “Oh,” he says, as if he got it. “You must be one of those robo people. Espirs or something like that.” He looks up to Ijin and concludes, “you must be her owner.” He nods, “solid. That means one less mouth to feed. Since you’re not really alive, if we get attacked by something, you can run out and kill it. That’s why you can carry that heavy thing so easily… I got it now.” He rubs his chin looking her over, mentioning, “so lifelike though… you shit and pee?”

Tapp approaches the resourceful Dwem and greets, “hey.” Noticing all of the government stamped apparel he questions, “you work for the city or something?”

Current: 326
Total: 2375
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 pm

"Ingel, you of all people should know what exists out here! Just because you haven't seen them around doesn't mean they aren't here. The Western Woods are my HOME. And unlike the rest of them I know what are out here! You don't seem to be worried about what's out here. The animals are the least of our worries, and without a damned good reason for me to stay you're on your own. Unless Shiori's around then I'm the ONLY one trained to deal with the things out here. If you want me to leave, I will do so and gladly. But these people deserve to know what's out here! Hiding the facts from them will only get them killed! If a situation is unsafe, you tell people why it is! Don't tell them if you don't want to! But any and all deaths here I will hold you all personally responsible for." he said.

(154/536)
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Dwem looks up at Tapps with a considerately amused expression towards the question. Handing the man some soup and a plate of Fish and vegies. Dwem considerd the man for a bit before speaking. Reaching over Dwem pulled back Tapps Uniform enough to show a lable.

" Herikawaz Interprises as now that it matter much. Design and make much of the standord sort of gear carried by the every day soldier and I would say most Government Agencies. "

Handing out food to everyone Dwem had to remind a few of the injured, woman and chidlren first. Looking up at Tapps with a smile.

" So whats the plan big guy as I know we are in a tight spot. If we are mys uplies will not last forever. Ya i wa lucky being related to a defense contractor and all. I was gearing up to go on a long vacation between school breaks and all. "
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 am

Chibi paid no mind to the offer that was given to her about locking up the tool box. She kept her focus on the man who had said he was in charge. Ijin, on the other hand, looked towards this man who had offered to lock up her tool box. She gazed at him a moment and frowned, she didn't like the idea of not having her tool box away from her. She loved her tool's beyond most things, the only thing she loved more than her tool's was her Chibi, but Chibi wouldn't even be possible without those tool's of hers. She looked away from him and she would still be behind Chibi, but this time she would rest her chin onto Chibi's left shoulder. It would seem that there was people who know about the Expir's, Chibi could be considered one of those, though Ijin would have preferred that she wouldn't be labeled as one of those. She didn't make Chibi just to be a fighter, she made Chibi to be someone she can safely talk to and connect with. Ijin knew she had trouble speaking with actual human's so she had to make a faux one so she wouldn't go insane and be able to cooperate with other humans through Chibi. Ijin got upset though, the look on her face had showed she was upset when Mr. Wallace had mentioned that Chibi could just go out and kill something. She didn't like the idea of Chibi being used as though she was a warrior droid, she began to wonder if it was even right for them to come to this camp they could have been fine on their. Though Ijin spoke out when Mr. Wallace said she's not really alive. "She is just alive as you and me!" Her voice sounded more like a developed woman's voice than child like, like Chibi's voice was. Chibi stayed quiet when Ijin spoke out, Ijin felt a little annoyed, possibly mad, as the look on her face was a mix between anger and being upset about what Mr. Wallace had said. Ijin didn't even bother to answer the last question Mr. Wallace had asked.

-Word Count: 364 | 1465
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Sighing lightly, I shook my head when Jyn asked if I had found her yet. I glanced around once more as I thought on how long I should stay before leaving again to go and search for her. I really didn't want to leave her out any longer then I could, so that means I should leave asap. When I heard Jyn speak again I turned my gaze back to him and nodded faintly, " Alright, thanks Jyn. " I said as I reached out and patted him on the shoulder before I began to move past him. When I heard Ashram begin speaking to me I stopped and looked over at him, sighing lightly as I listened to what he had to say. I kept my gaze fixed on him until he had finished speaking and then I turned it away, looking to the forest, " No, Ashram, you do not know what all is out there.. You cannot see past the beasts in the forest. And you are wrong, I am worried about what is out there, not for my own sake but for the sake of my girlfriend, who is still somewhere out there and my child that is due any time now.. So do not tell me that I do not worry about what is out there, not after what I experienced with you when we first met. " I turn my gaze back to Ashram, " Yes, they do need to know what is out there but they do not need to be told things that will hurt there moral, the one thing we need most is hope, with out that there is no way we can survive here. You are free to stay, as I said. You would be a welcomed help, with your skill you can help defend these people. "

Post WC: 308
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Natsuk14

~The Haven Project~

Drying off by the camp fire, I look up at the big guy with the gun when he asks if everything was ok... I think I heard that his name was Tapp or something like that. I just give him a fake smile and nod without saying anything before looking back at the fire. This sucks... I space out for a while as I wonder about a few things. Mostly my friends, it didn't seem like everyone was ported or moved or displaces or whatever, because if everyone in the city was displaced then there would be people walking around all over the place. I hope Seiki and his mom were ok... well I'm sure Mrs. Asakano will be ok if her health holds but Seiki is an idiot that needs to be looked after. Sometimes I think he would get lost in a box. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the annoying rich pervert acting like he knows everything because he has a book. I hate rich people at less he isn't hitting on any little girls... yet... what a sicko. Then comes captain crazy out of the woods all yelling like normal. I just roll my eyes like always... I thought he was cute once but now he is just some other crazy guy off his meds that wants to play samurai. Getting tired of the bull shit I stand up and pull the strap of the bag across my shoulder. My ankle is better now and all of this was starting to irritate me. I start to walk out of the camp when a girl sitting up against a tree catches my eye. Pausing for a moment to look at her for a moment, "Kameko?"

WC: 290/972
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Tapp takes the food handed to him and thanks Dwem for the offer. Seeing food being prepared, several of the people who were in the camp started to migrate over towards Dwem to get their portions as well. The kids, in particular, were first up in line for rations. Tapp, nods to his words and speaks, “that’s right, you mentioned something about that at the upside down bus. I remember it now.” Tapp continues, “yeah, soon we’ll have to go hunting and fishing for our goods. I don’t know how long we’ll need to do so… hopefully we’ll find a way home soon.” The people individually thank Dwem as the food is handed out.

Mr. Wallace is caught off guard by the outburst and looks up as Ijin speaks angrily to him. He frowns and inclines the tilt of his head as he looks down on her. “That so…” he murmurs, “little lady, I’m going to have to ask you not to raise you voice at me. I have a nervous twitch with things like that. I wouldn’t want something bad to happen to you.” Of course, he would be trying to intimidate Ijin and put her in her place for the outburst as a compensation method. Tapps voice comes in the background as he calls to the little group, “hey, what’s the matter over there? Come and get something to eat.” Mr. Wallace turns and looks to Tapp with a ‘not happy’ look, then back to Ijin. If she didn’t say anything, he would turn and walk towards the food, if she did, he would not.

I nod as the pat comes to my shoulder, and then turn my attention to the wilderness male who speaks to Ingel. From what he’s spoken, I would assume that he was a spirit vigilante much like Shiori and knew about demons and such. I translate his words to mean that he felt we should enlighten those around us about the demonic plight of the forest. I also listen to Ingel’s reply before speaking in a low tone between the three of us, “for the time being, everyone know there is danger in this forest, and that’s all they need to know. There’s no need to spell out specifics, draw attention to or heighten a fear pointlessly.” This man struck me as the type to yell fire in a crowded area. I continue “…so far its been a couple days with no type of activity of that kind. There’s nothing to suggest we’re in the same place you think as your home. Technically we’re not in the western woods as the terrain and geological markers would suggest we were are currently in the lower commons.” I would have to speak with Ingel in private about the concept of bad apples and bunches.

Current: 469
Total: 2844
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Adrian stood there, listening to Ingel before glaring at Jyn. He smirked at the captain's words and shook his head lightly. Much like any person from the city in a position of power, they would only say so much about a situation. Then again there weren't any around in the area that wanted to believe they existed.

"Watch how you talk to me asshole. I'm not your friend. I've spent a lot of my life trying to prove what you're trying to hide from them. Meanwhile these people go about their lives never knowing about the war going on around them. Have a good time keeping them in the dark. But one match in a powder keg is all it takes. All it takes is you or one in your group to fuck up and everyone is in danger. Animals are the least of your worries. And since you seem to know what I'm talking about... Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there. You should know that better than anyone. But unlike you I grew up seeing them. I've seen things you can only imagine. And do you know what the worst part is? No matter what I do, in their eyes I'll be nothing more than a psycho. Do whatever you want, like I said. I'm just passing through. And unlike you idiots, I don't need technology to tell me where I am."

(238/774)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 pm

The mention of food has my stomach growling like crazy. So I look to the man yelling about putting a bullet in people's backside and I shake my head. Injured may be first, but not if they couldn't get there. So I yell to them (DWEM), "I'm going to cause you some trouble, but could I possibly.... oh nevermind" But most likely I couldn't be heard over the rest of this group and I sigh. Looking back to the baby girl sleeping on a blanket with toys around her as peaceful as could be. I wished I could be as sure of my life as she was. Hearing my name, I look up to see a girl about my age staring at me. She looked almost the same as before. Joy filled me as I saw her alive. "Natsuki? It is you. You've gotten beautiful in these years. I'm sorry that we got cut off." I nod towards Jyn and lift my broken arm. " They found me in the bus. We got sucked back in time it seems. And I didn't even get to see you before it happened. I am so happy to finally get to see you again."

-470-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 am

Chibi may have been created and is technically not a real human, but she was capable of learning and has been with Ijin for many years and understood double meaning words, though not all of them, like the one's that involved curse words like those of the lower common's use. Though there are some that she is able to understand such as she understood getting it from Mr. Wallace's scowled look on his face. Ijin flinched at his response and hid behind Chibi. Within Chibi's sight, she stared at Mr. Wallace with a blank expression, an orange line began to outline him, and various point upon his body began to get pointed out, such as the different vital organ locations, and soon the outline of Mr.wallace filled in with a red shade, and the words Target had appeared over his head, off to the right of her vision a list popped out and Mr. Wallace's name and face was added to it, the name of the list was the 'Enemies' list. Ijin held onto Chibi as Chibi would speak uttering the exact same thing to Mr.Wallace in his own voice as well mimicking the looking on his face until she finished saying what he had said, and yes she called Mr. Wallace a little lady. After that the look on her face went back to being calm and empty as she said something else. "That is what you said correct?" In her screen, there was words flashing that was flashing 'Verify? Y/N' Of course these thing's was something only Chibi could see.

-Word Count: 262 | 1727
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Considering Tapp for a momment as he tok the food. Watching everyone get there fair share of food.

" Well, I hope we find a way back but someho I dont think my insurence Company will by the story of how I lost the truck and all my gear. "

Looking up Dwem got Megumi to take over as he instructed Denther to take food to the ones unable to get any for thenselves as from exhuastion or injury. Loking at Tapp with a slight smile.

" So what does your boss say about our situation here I am not sure where we are or if even when as i would have to see some sort of current ruins to determine that. As of so far we could be in the stone age as far as I know. "

preparing a some plates of food Dwem put some fresh cooked rice in a bowl as well. Making his way over towards some of the people who were to injured to get there own food. Dwem gave a tray to Tapp to give a hand as well as Dwem headed toward the young lady who calle out his name. Walking up to her Dwem considerd Akera and Natsuki. Giving ner a plate. Not knowing what he could get the younger child to eat.

" forgive me I am not sure what is suitable for the young child would be able to eat. "
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 pm

-Sorry for the delay everyone!-

I had let Jyn leave the hummer and I remained within. I lay there, looking up at the ceiling of the enforcer. THe voice in my head has been quiet as of late. Even Jigoku has noticed my nightmares have lessened. But then I tend not to have them when I sleep in Jyn's arms. Its like he buffers the evil from me. I don't understand nor am I going to try. Jigoku and Reirei stir within me and I sigh softly, the commotion outside pissing me off. Who the fuck is really this active in the morning. Son of a bitches. Not in the mood. I'm not a morning person and I don't have coffee in me. Not a good combination. I sit up and fold the blanket up. I grab my cargo pants from the front and slip them on. I then find my combat boots and lace them up, having left my sock on so my feet wouldn't get cold.

Still noisy in the camp and honestly.. People better shut the fuck up. I pull my shirt off and then get my bra on, slipping on my sports top over it to secure my breasts and make sure they don't bounce if I have to fight.

Finally I step out of the hummer and reach back in for my hair brush. I quickly brush my hair and then tie it back, tossing the brush back into my bag. I shut the door and move forward.

"What the fuck.. Since when do we have a fucking soup kitchen," I say as I look around with a frown. I move over to Jyn and then my eyes fall on the guy I would remain to calling Adrian since I'm not in the mood to just call him psycho asshole. I step beside my boyfriend and cross my arms under my breast.

"You done with the goddamn lecture?" I ask in a cold tone. Really. I'm not a morning person. Even Takuto knew never to put the newbies on my team with me for practice in the morning cause I would send them home crying. I miss my vice captain. He is like the brother I never had. Hell I wish my twin was here. Even she would be telling Adrian to shut the hell up.

"Honestly. All you do is fucking lecture about this and that. Did you ever think for one moment that pulling the veil from people's eyes might cause a panic? And what's worse than demons attack or whatever? A bunch of panicking people. They mob and they stampede like a herd of animals triggered to a predator. SO my advice now is..." I pause and my gaze becomes cold, and I can hear the dark laughter of Shihimo in my mind as if he is praising me for becoming a heartless bitch. "If you don't like how we are running things. Stay the fuck away from us and do your own goddamn thing. I don't give a fuck if your 'passing through' or whatever the fuck. Don't come in here spouting crap to us like we need you. Because we don't. These people are hurt and the last thing we need is fucking panic. Because then they just become more hurt..." I stop and look at Jyn. "Babe.. Next time.. Blow his goddamn head off," I state and with that I move to go and see if I can tend to any of those wounded. I have limited skills in it but I know enough to help.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 pm

After responding to Ashram I begin to move once again, now that I had taken care of that business, it was time to find me something to fucking eat, I am starving after spending two days searching for my girlfriend and not finding her, unfortunately... But after I take care of business here I plan to head back out and continue the search for her until I find her. " You guys can fight all you want. I don't give a damn right now... " I grumbled as I glanced around before setting my sights on the man that seemed to be handing out food, though at the moment he seemed to be handing out food to the people who needed it the most and that was fine with me, there needs are greater then my own. I paused for a moment and glanced back at Jyn and the others, " Hey Jyn, do you need any help with anything while I am here? I'm not sure how long I am going to stay but I do know it's going to be the shortest time I can. I need to get back out there as soon as I can... " I glanced to the woman standing with Jyn for a moment before I looked back to him, waiting a moment longer for an answer before I turn my attention away and begin walking over to where the man had the food set up at.

Post WC: 244
OOC: Hey, hey. I said I would post today, no bumping me *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 pm

"Panic or not I don't care. They deserve to know the truth. Hide it from them all you want. But you don't fool me little girl. You don't have what it takes to kill me, and neither does your little friend in charge here. But do whatever you want. Unlike you I can move quickly if the need arises. Your wounded will slow you down because you have to help them somewhere. That means that someone will have to stay and fight off whatever comes. And in the case of nearly everyone here that means wasting ammo. But it doesn't matter You've made your choice, Shiori. All of us have. Do what you want. Humanity has done nothing worthy of my mercy. And they're only another step away from forcing my hand."

With that Adrian turned, waving his hand before he vanished, disappearing into the woods using speed(Godspeed) that few could follow, if anyone.

(154/928 -EXIT-)
Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Mr. Wallace mistakes the chibi’s words as if she were repeating them so that she could understand in her CPU what was said. Because of that, he does not take offense to it and doesn’t harass them anymore. He nods and answers, “good!” He turns and looks back to the food, looking to the group with Adrian, Shiori, Rune and myself calling out, “and yall keep it the hell down. I’m trying to enjoy breakfast!” He walks over to where Dwem is, cutting line and nodding towards the grub, ordering, “set me up a bowl, Joe.”

After speaking to the wandering samurai, his words seem a bit tart. Here I thought I had been rather polite, I wonder if he mistook my lowered tone to mean that I was confiding in him rather than trying to keep the conversation between us. He states the obvious in his second sentence and goes into his lecture.

Tapp chuckles lightly at the joke about the insurance company and shakes his head, stating, “no sir, I don’t think they will.” He takes the tray from Dwem and understands that the guy could use a little help, so he decides to help him out. As Dwem goes one way, he goes the other, passing out rations before making his way towards the group with the injured Div12 officer, Michael and the others. He crouches near them and offers the injured male a cup looking up to see Ingel seemingly upset by something. His attention turns to the conversation being had between the wanderer and me. He hands off the tray to Michael and stands up, walking to my rear right side, glaring at Adrian during his villains monologue. He turns and notices Shiori’s approach during this time. All in all, the wander seemed to be drawing a good amount of negative attention to himself.

I had always tried to make it point not to argue with crazy people. There was a proverb that stated when a sane person and a crazy person argued, bystanders wouldn’t be able to discern between the two. Ingel leaves and his words left me feeling a bit disrespected, but I understood the type of stress he was going through without having to deal with this person this early in the morning. It would seem before Tapp had a chance to step forwards and deck Adrian to put him in his place, or before I had a chance to retort, Shiori happened. I’m the process of watching her put Adrian in his place, I’m almost caught off guard when she turns and speaks to me. Shiori walks away and he begins to speak to her. Since I had been skipped in post, and obviously I wouldn’t just stand there, I interrupt simply with, “like she said, leave. Thank you, but we don’t need you.” After that it seemed that he sped off after a wave with a good amount of speed. Thus my attention turns to Ingel to answer his question. I advise, “it seems like you’ve been doing a lot of driving. You’ve got a big search in front of you, so rest up. Anything that needs to be done we can handle, but thanks.”

Current: 535
Total: 3379
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 pm

The Y had flashed for a moment solo under the word verify. Mr. Wallace has been added towards Chibi's black list, Chibi look towards the freaked out Ijin and spoke softly after Mr. Wallace had walked off to get food. Also Chibi would turn around and face Ijin and knelt down with her as Ijin lost control of her ability to stand and fell to her knees as she had tears falling from her eyes, her hands rose to her eyes as she was wiping the tears that fell from her eyes. She didn't make any loud noise that she was crying and kept silent, but if someone were to look at her it would be obvious that she was crying due to the position that she was in, on her knees, with her legs on either side of her and the back of her hands rubbing at her eyes with a noticeable frown on her face. Chibi, Ijin's identical twin, knelt in front of her and placed the extremely heavy tool box beside her and place a hand on Ijin's shoulder and spoke softly. "It's okay Mama, I won't let him hurt you." She uttered softly. "If you want I can kill him right now." She said it softly and in a low voice so Ijin could hear her. Ijin would sniffle and continue to wipe her eyes as she listened, slowly Ijin would shake her head as she still wiped at her eyes. "No, sweetie don't stoop to his level. I didn't build you to kill people." Even though Chibi had the qualities of a Expir's Ijin didn't like letting her use her abilities, Ijin could have taken them out, but figured to keep it around as a safety measure in case anything bad were to happen, at least Chibi would be able to protect herself. Ijin didn't give much regard to herself so long as Chibi was safe and sound.

-Word Count: 323 | 2050
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:24 pm

When the man comes with the food and smile sweetly. "Thank you so much" I take it with my good arm and set it in my lap. "The baby has formula in the diaper bag, but I will need to find some form of milk soon." Said child was still sleeping and I thanked god for that. I turned back to watch the soap opera unfolding off to one side. I raised my eyebrow and sighed. This was all too strange for me. I looked back to natsuki and waited for a reply.

-563-
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:25 am

Dwem takes a seat by the young girn considering the child she was holding. Hearing the issue that will come up soon enough as he wonderd what sort of Animals would produce suitable Milk.

" I have canned Milk as I keep that reserved justin case sort of thing. "

Looking up as Dwem motioned for the others to check on everyone to make sure they were getting some food.

(( My Game did a server merger and it sucked arse. Whats up next. Need to explore and get out there. ))
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 pm

I need coffee and my fuckin' mp3 player. I rub my temple and flip Adrian off and continue walking. Not in the mood for his crap. I think I packed the solar charger for my music player. I damn well better have or I might hurt things if I don't have at least my music to calm me. I sigh and move toward those who are injured, inspecting bandages to make sure they aren't too tight and such. I just need to keep my hands busy. That's when I come upon Mr. Soup Kitchen and next I see the most adorable baby.

"Kawaii.." I coo and move in closer and then hear the think about canned milk. "If you want this kid shitting weird or worse becoming allegric.. Don't give her canned crap," I state and smile at the injured girl. "Hey. I'm Shiori. Did you need help with the baby? I don't mind holding her while we get you cleaned up a bit more. I'm sure we can get enough for a decent sponge bath," I say to her, my mood having been softened by just looking at the baby. It makes me think on my talk with Jyn before all this happened. He had been asking me about kids and such. I have this urge to cuddle the child, but I stop myself.

-225/1426
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:49 pm

The young woman from the argument with the bad sounding man had walked over to us. When she cooed at the baby, the girl snorted in her sleep and giggled. Obviously dreaming of something good. When she addressed me, I almost let my mouth fall open. She reminded me of some of those girls I had seen on the big screen. Like I wanted to be. She was beautiful. I smiled shyly. "Thank you we will need all the help. Her mother didn't make it off the bus. And she seems to be taken with me." My eyes dart down to the little girl lovingly. I couldn't help but love her. She was quiet and always smiling. My brown eyes gaze back to Shiori. "Cleaning up would be nice." I sounded a bit wistful. "Can you make sure to tell him" I nod to Jyn "I said thank you again." When I looked it Jyn it was with gratitude and my artist's eyes. Not sexual but as if I could paint him. One day I would be famous for my artwork. or my singing and my acting. I couldn't go wrong with all of that. "Oh my name is Kameko, you can call me Kame though."

-769-

Updated Akera.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Things seem to relax a bit after the departure of the wandering samurai. After speaking with Ingel, I pat him on the shoulder hoping that he would take my advice about getting some rest. I stand up straight and look in towards the main group where out little camp seemed to be going well. Breakfast seemed to be kicked off quite well due to the initiative of that one guy who brought just about everything that we would need. Thinking about things in my head, I knew that supplies wouldn’t last long with this many people and there were still many people out there who might be without aid. I knew I needed to make some type of expedition to find more survivors as well as to get to know the natives of this land. For something like that, I knew I could take Tapp and Michael with me and leave Shiori and Dwem in charge since Ingel would have to return to his search soon. The smell of the food reaches my nose and I decide that I might as well get something. I noticed Tapp, the injured Div12 member and the others all eating but there were two people who hadn’t moved into the interior of the group yet. I walk over to the area where two tanned females were, one seemingly upset about something and the other not so much. Not hearing Ijin’s words, I speak on my approach simply greeting, “hey. I don’t believe we’ve met, so I’ll assume you’re new. I’m Sgt. Asei Jyn. You’re welcome to come in and get something to eat.” Speaking to the one who looked as if she had been crying, I inquire with a bit of concern, “Is something the matter with you?” It probably had something to do with the male who was over here a moment ago.

Current: 310
Total: 3689
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:20 am

Chibi would just nod her head to what Ijin had said. Ijin began to sniffle as she heard the noise of footsteps walking towards them. Chibi was already looking in Jyn's direction as his footsteps were heading in this direction. Ijin would stop her sniffling and just barely gaze up past her wet hands to look at Jyn. He had introduced himself as a Sgt. Asei Jyn and gave them an invitation like to come in and eat. Ijin had lost her appetite and she just lowered her gaze back to the ground as her hands lowered to her knees. Chibi would look toward's Ijin and then towards Jyn as she would speak for Ijin. "She was just threatened a moment ago..." Ijin quickly looked up towards Chibi. "Chibi! Y-you s-s-shouldn't t-tell others that..." Chibi would look back towards Ijin. "It was to be a secret mama?" Ijin fell quiet not answering that as she had looked back down towards the ground really unsure of how to explain it properly for Chibi to understand.

-Word Count: 174 | 2224

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:48 am

Updated Natsuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)   Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting up Home Base – The Haven Project (Open, read OOC)
Page 1 of 1