Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dante’s Palace (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Dante’s Palace (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dante’s Palace (Open)   Dante’s Palace (Open) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Dante’s Palace
Theater and Event Center
Dante’s Palace (Open) Church10

Info: A large cathedral, turned entertainment hall, with 2 large auditoriums, a lobby (the former chapel room) and 2 smaller event rooms and a lounge complete with bar. The hall has become quite popular amongst the Goth stone residences that seem to love the gothic feel. Raziel has stationed off an area of the upper level as his personal living space. The hall open at noon and run to about 2 in the morning for most venues. Events hosted are Movies (private and public screenings), Plays, bands, balls, charity events, etc. Raziel is a firm believer in giving new talent a leg up and offers discounts to local talent and events.
Layout
OOC: If you’d like to have Raziel host an event PM me! Otherwise his theater is open for freeform rps.

Last edited by Strayed on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante’s Palace (Open)   Dante’s Palace (Open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Dante’s Palace (Open) Razban10

I thumbed through the papers on my desk, of what all was coming up. Not too much, a few new screenings and that was about it. I took a draft from the cigarette, the hand adjusting it so that my fingers could rub my temples as I sighed. This was not nearly as exciting as the little jaunt threw chaos that we had taken. While it had been pure madness at lest it was thrilling paper work was downright boring. I finished stood from the desk stabbing out my cigarette before heading down the stairs into the main lobby area. A few workers were prepping the place for opening in a few minutes. I did my part as well, checking the auditoriums and reels before heading back down to the lounge area. There were a few tables set in the center and booths that lined the walls. Towards the left was the grand fire place that closer to winter filled the lounge with warm golden glow. There were a few large chairs and a large couch as well. To the right was the billiards tables, two in total, they set near the large bar and concession stand that took up the back wall. David, my bar tender was busy putting the shine on a few glasses when I entered through the doubles doors. He gave a warm greeting as I closed the gap between us. I returned the politeness, and he handed me the order form for what he would be needing to keep bar fully stocked. Looking it over I thanked him and assured him I would have the order filled some time tomorrow. I didn’t rush it because it was only a weekday, and I doubted that we would have too much business that evening. I left the longue and headed towards the front doors. As I unlocked them, only of the clerks would prop them open.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dante’s Palace (Open)   Dante’s Palace (Open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Dante’s Palace (Open) TBTopcopy

The girl stands before the entrance of the building before her, though not directly in front of it. She presumes that the other people near her are entering this place as well- though perhaps they were allured to the gothic theme by natural means...rather than forced. At last, she'd finally convinced her Father to allow her to linger around outside within this particular time of day, and also got him to (via deceiving him) buy her clothing appropriate for where she wanted to go. Her attire consisting purely of a black shade, she wears a trench coat and short boots. Her Dad refused to buy her the short skirt she'd asked for, so she wore a pair of black jeans. Her skin is slightly pallid, and around her eyes is subtly dark. Whilst her outfit made her look a bit older, truly she'd not been of the age to be in such a location.
Her friends and peers had told her to try things that were taboo. Whilst originally she'd just ignore them, she'd finally succumbed to their pressure. This in turn brought her to where she was now- awaiting for this Palace to open and hopefully bring about entertainment. To say the least, Kyoko is slightly uneasy. Her mind is laden with thoughts, thoughts of the plausibility of being caught around this part of the city a little too distant from her home. "Oh, is it opening? So soon..." She says as she begins to saunter towards the entrance. She is bored, tired from walking especially in these uncomfortable clothes, and slightly unquiet.
Dante’s Palace (Open) TBBottomcopy
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dante’s Palace (Open)   Dante’s Palace (Open) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Dante’s Palace (Open) Razban10
I stood near the second pair of doubled doors, welcoming the flock of people that had come for tonight. A modest crowd but a crowd none the less I greeted my guest with a calm and reserved smile, and bowed to the few that were becoming regulars. Of course amongst the group were people closer to me than any of the others. These people were given special attention, as they helped me with donations. There was still time before the Screenings began, and for now the groups mingled within the lobby and lounge areas until the shows started. As I skimped over the crowed I noticed a girl somewhat out of place. Her age for one, was a bit on the younger side of the scale. Though I would say my venue was open to all, especially at the earlier hours, it was rare to have someone so young here. While her age was what caught my attention there was something else that held my interest, something off about her. I finished my formalities and make my way over to her.
“Ah a new face tonight, what’s your name? You seem a bit … young” I halt briefly as I realize exactly what she is and why she’d caught my attention so abruptly. A cunning smile follows my words as I finish my sentence. This was a treat, I hadn’t seen many other’s like me since I turned the boy.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dante’s Palace (Open)   Dante’s Palace (Open) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am

Dante’s Palace (Open) TBTopcopy

“Hm? Oh- yeah...” Kyo states in response to the individual whom had approached her. His presence had surprised the youth slightly, as she had not expected to be approached. Though, with the context of his speech, what she had thought would have repelled people away from her turned out to be her means of perchance sparking conversation. “My name’s Kyoko,” Her lips curl into a sly smile upon her pale visage as she holds her hands together behind her back. “But you can just call me Kyo...” Overall, she is formal when she speaks in publicity. Or rather, when she speaks to people whom she hasn’t grown to be perfectly accustomed to. Otherwise...
“Well, I guess I couldn’t help it, as there’s a lack of entertainment at my house...This place though,” She looks the place over with an observant eye, taking into account the herd of people that seemed to be within the area. “...this is my first time being to a place like it, to be honest.” What she says seems true if one refers to her age.
She nets some of her hair behind her ear. Despite how formal and fluent her speech seems to be, and how sly her smile had been, she still could be considered shy because of everything being so new to her, and so many people being around. Though, gradually she’d come to lighten up a bit.
Dante’s Palace (Open) TBBottomcopy
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Dante’s Palace (Open)   Dante’s Palace (Open) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 pm

Updated Kyoko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante’s Palace (Open)   Dante’s Palace (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante’s Palace (Open)
Page 1 of 1