Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

[Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:54 pm

A shivering figure soaked from head to foot in a crimson red liquid. His back hunched over with his hands hiding his face as they attempted to wipe the blood off of his face, but it was no use since his hands where covered with blood that still dripped into the pool of blood that was at his feet that had now stopped flowing freely from the body a few feet behind him. Standing up and removing the matted hair from his eyes and his face. TAking in a deep breath he walked slowly along the dimly lit street of what was known as the Lower District. It was not his liking to be here. Even though it was way better than the hell that he had come from. Only by the power of Nue was he capable of doing it but also by the power of Nue he had found himself amongst many corpses along these streets. It was for this reason that Ken needed to find a way to subdue the power of Nue from emerging from the depths of his mind.
185//185
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:53 pm

___The pungent smell of death oozed through the alleys and over the section of town a grumpy spirit had claimed as her own. Now that she considered herself the owner of this place, her first step would be to act within the role she'd allotted for herself... and to get stronger. Other spirits floated about these streets and since she probably wasn't going to be taking any more members, these souls would have to be subdued and learn that this was her playground. Thus, within short order, she landed in fox form with a loud thump on the lid of a dumpster near the scene. Immediately, she barked to try to gain the retreating figure's attention.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:16 pm

[Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] Kenisa
His figure moving slowly through the alley way. The images of the small boy being murdered by his own hands where burned into the back of his mind. HE could clearly see what was happening but the fact that he could not retake control over the other that resided within the same body. THe only reason that he had control now was because of the others decision to take a rest and relish in his feat as he had gotten enough blood for the moment.

As he walked another spirit would land powerfully on a dumpster behind the spiritually unaware Ken sending the sound of metal clanging loudly throughout the alley.Ken turning around to see the black fox just as it roared fell backwards onto the ground. Attempting to find words to say to the other spirit his fear did not permit him to come up with anything.

148//353
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:25 pm

___Well, his attention seemed to be all she had. "Quiet fellow, ain't yeh?" the fox speculated aloud. "I guess yer one of them types who think they can just go around killing people, huh? Well, you see, I'm just here to warn you that shit ain't gonna work no more," her tone was gruff, but calm, loud, and matter-of-fact. "You see, when ye go around killing the little humans, you kill a potential customer. Spirits ain't much into drugs 'cause they ain't got no bodies, and bodies feel pleasure from yer chemicals and yer substances. So..." she got up on all fours into a slightly more aggressive stance, the hair on the back of her small neck rising up in spikes, but her tone staying steady. "You got that ye sorry four eyed bastard? I'll give ye a warnin' this time unless you care to question my authorities in the matter, which I don't believe you will because I like my fellow spirits unharmed as long as they fall in line and you dislike being hurt, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:34 pm

My eyes fixated upon the fox as its voice had a bit of a femine tone to it as it began to scold my actions for having killed the human. Listening as she continued threatening me telling me something about drugs which personally i had know knowledge. Nodding still unable to find any words due to fear of the other spirit. I began to slowly edge away.
" Ken." Looking to the left and right as the sound of my name rang throughuot my head i checked the alley way. Speaking out to who the fox would think was no one i answered. As the voice that was in my head " Its me would you like me to get rid of her for you." Shaking my head i began to move away from her attempting to stand up but slipping due to the blood making it hard for me to stand up to my full height.
160//513
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 pm

___At first, Grunty was disappointed. It seemed the fellow had no spunk in him, allowing himself to be reprimanded by her purposefully grating voice. She was about to scoff and leave until it seemed he had someone he was listening to or something... ah, great! One of these psychotic types! That means he would inevitably attack her... then again, he did seem sort of pitiful. The sight of him tripping over his own kill's blood made her sigh agai, let down. Idly, she wondered if this was a handicapped person the other spirit had offed... perhaps someone spiritually unaware, they were practically crippled in today's day and age.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Falling down once more before standing up. His head down wiht his chin into his chest his hair that had been matted down with blood covered his facial featured from the female spirit. The two amber orbs flickered and changed to a light purple. Standing there without doing anything. Looking to the woman as his hands found their way into his pocket as they trembled slightly not out of fear but more of excitement and anticipation. "IS there something wrong?" Pulling one hand from his pockets the figure wuold pull the strands of hair upwards and out of his eyes as he looked once again at the spirit fox. Who had gotten to be very agitating to say the least. .
123//636
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:05 pm

___"...and the drugs come cheap. We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't... hmm?" The fox had begun singing in a low mumble while she waited for the spirit to once again become upright. "Yea, there w's something wrong, Goggles. I figure yer hearing's bad too, eh? I'll go easy on you and say it one more time. Either you agree to chill when you're in my section of town or your peanut head self can move. Plain and simple. Can't have ye killin' off my clients you know..." By now the fox lay down on her belly and yawned widely, a few faint sparks rising and falling about her in and out of the trash bin she relaxed atop (lytscatters). "You look a bit slow, on one hand, but on the other I ain't like to get physical with my lessons unless yer cute... which you ain't, so I'd like to avoid a misunderstanding."
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Listening as she went on rambling about me killing off her clients once more i frowned. It was quite the same thing that she had told Ken " Well fox i heard you the first time and i understood, but you see i have this one problem." Walking slowly over to a nearby wooden crate positioned against the wall i sat down. Leaning against the wall of the building i turned my head to the fox " I like to kill things and when mister nice guy takes over i can't so whenever i get the chance to come out regardless of the place or time i have to have my fun do you understand?" Looking at the fox for confirmation i looked up at the flickering light above the both of us " So its nothing personal but i must have to say that i can't agree to that because it would make me an unhappy and when i'm unhappy someone else will end up being unhappy and i wouldn't like that person to have to be you alright?"
182//818
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:42 pm

___"Figures..." the fox mumbled. A few of the sparks of the electricity that had been circling around her suddenly whipped out, forming a circle around the man as he closed his statement of his intentions not to... well, refrain from killing. The sparks eventually grew and connected to one another, forming lengthy, shining chains that would suddenly constrict like a live thing in an attempt to bind his arms behind his back (lytning bind). "Well, I'm unhappy already. How ya gonna make it up to me?" she continued on as the electric chains danced around the alley.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:57 pm

WAtching as the sparks of electricity that had been falling from the fox spirit's fur coat shot out towards me. I frowned my body diving quickly to the side rolling into a standing position. Smiling as i had dodged the attack I sighed it was quite interesting to fight a person who could utilize magic. I had never gotten to personally fight a user of magic in the other world but there had been fights i had witnessed. all of them ended up pretty badly for the guy without magic. Looking down at the ground i watched as more lightning moved about around the ground. Which could most likely attack just as the other had just done. Moving aobut erratically to dodge the lightning as it continued pursuing me it would seem i smiled as she spoke of being unhappy already. "IF your unhappy then that would be a personal problem that you would have to solve yourself the only solution i would have for it is numbing your unhappiness with pain.
173//991
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 am

___Strange, somehow the man managed to roll under the circle. The chains continued to flow around as she lay on the lid lazily watching him and his gyrations. Idly, she began to concentrate on his spectacles, trying to establish an electrical field near them since the chains of electricity were already surrounding the alley (lytscatters). "You're a pretty emo one, aren't you? How long you been in Yochi?"
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 am

Standing up a few feet away from the woman. Moving towards the woman fists clenched in a tight fashion as i got closer i could feel my hairs on the side of my head standing on end. Hearing the question about being emo from the fox. MY body would relax and come to a complete halt. Scratching at the side of my head with my index finger a short bolt of elextrcity would zap my finger " Gah what was that." Looking around i frowned " What is an emo and i've been here for about three moons.
100//1091
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:29 am

___Yawning full in his face again, she regarded the man before her. "Ah, I see. A new guy... guess you don't understand how things are on this side of things... I guess that's fine..." With a suddenness that was almost jarring, the trash in the garbage can flew straight out like so much shrapnel. Old kitchen knives, bike parts, tire rims, bent cans... all exploded forwards towards the man as though propelled by a grenade. While the trash clattered into the opposing wall and anything in between the lid of the can and the wall, she continued on in a casual, almost bored tone of voice. Hopefully, his attention would be divided between the chains that were still active and the flying pieces of metal. "Quite a pity. I'm new too I guess... not as new as you, but still new..."
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:37 am

As she called me a new guy i frowned. feeling a tight restriction upon my right and left arm as they where brought together tightly as electricity ran throughout my body. I swore loudly it was quite a pain in the rear. Why couldn't she just fight with her fists like the idiots. Flexing in an attempt to break the binds of the electricity the chains of lytning did not give a single inch. THen without any warning my eyes would go black as pain rushed from the side of my face. Staggering backwards as i turned i saw flying shrapnel. Moving about in a goofy manner i dodged most of them. " What in the hell you crazy bitch."
120//1211
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 am

___Sighing when he called her a crazy bitch, the fox contracted the chains to bring him slightly off of the ground and shook her head, jumping off of the garbage can lid and, upon landing, shifting back to her homeless lady form. Taking a look in his face, she sighed, "Didn't mean to mess up your head... I guess I did a disservice to humanity, your head already looked messed up enough as it is..." she brought the glasses from his face and, thinking they were shades, put them on. Her pockets were lined with joints and baggies, and she withdrew one precious bit of green, lighting it on one of the snapping chains and taking a puff. "Anyways, I can't keep these chains lit much longer so we have to hurry this shit up, eh? I just want to teach ye a lesson. I didn't mean to hurt ya." Withdrawing one of the baggies from her pocket, she waved it before the bound man. "I guess a little product demo would suffice. It's standard procedure with rude little punks like yerself... some stuff they call lovemusk. Quite hard to acquire but I got skills. " Her sharp black fingernails tore the powder baggie open and she blew it forward, allowing it to coat his face and clothes. The bind would expire shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Feeling his body being lifted slowly off the ground Nue looked towards the fox as it sprung into action a smile forming on his face he figured she would finish him. Which was something acceptable to him. Hopefully it would feel as good as when he murdered. Watching as she landed on the ground and formed into what appeared to be a very poorly dressed human. Her disguise was quite the acceptable one for this area of the human realm. Hearing as she spoke about meaning to mess up my head made me frown it was sad that she didn't want to end my life. Signing in disappoint as she placed the framed sunglasses onto her eyes i watched. Watching as she began to light up a piece of rolled brown paper. I frowned as she continued speaking about her product. Watching as she pulled out another bag from her pockets. What was up with those pockets where they bottomless pits. Sneezing as a gust of white powder would swirl about my head entering into my nose as i breathed in my head swirling and getting a bit light. My eyes becoming glazed as i looked to the woman who was becoming increasingly attractive. A feeling that was very new was surging throughout my chest towards lower but not that much lower.
226//1436
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 pm

___Puffing gently on the joint, she couldn't observe the changes that were coming over her victim very well, but she concentrated her powers on curling the chains around the larger pieces of shrapnel and guiding the rest towards the trash bin. When the alley was sufficiently clean, she sighed, allowing the smoke to drift out of her mouth. "I guess leaving you like that's good enough punishment... well, considering the dose I gave you..." Slowly, she began to float skywards. "I hope when I see ye again we can be friends, eh? Good friends..."
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 pm

The feeling that was becoming him was a new one not derived from the sight or feel of blood but strange. It felt good whatever this feeling was it could not be controlled looking to the woman whose attractiveness had been increasing exponentially began to float upwards her words visible as she spoke. Without a word my body sprang forwards hands outstretched wrapping around her legs pulling her downwards towards me into tight embrace.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 pm

___"Eh?" somehow it seemed odd that the man would actually go and attempt to pull her out of the air without considering that she did, in fact, control electricity and could at whim simply overturn the dumpster on top of him. Maybe if he was lucky he'd find some porn in the dumpster. Then again, even if it was an unattractive man, she never was one to turn down any sorts of pleasure, but the effects of this drug would last for awhile, maybe she could come back later after a few drinks. Heineken would probably suffice. To deter him, she allowed him to grab her leg, but when he went for the embrace, she shifted to a smaller, furrier form... specifically a little black vixen.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Feeling her legs with my fingers sent a rush of excitement throughout my body that made me shiver until the feeling and her leg was no longer within my grasp seeing that she had reverted back into the form of the little black fox the look of excitement changing into dispair as she no longer looked as appeasing as she had a few seconds ago when she looked human. This fox form was still quite exciting just not as exciting as she had been when her clothes hung loosely from her feminine figure. Looking past the fox where the body of his dead victim lay. From what he could remember she had been a woman. Rushing past the woman his shirt flying off and atop of the foxes figure. Flying forwards into a diving position Ken's body wrapped itself around motionless cold body of the dead woman.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

___It was almost funny, the way this man ran to go defile the corpse of this poor woman he'd destroyed... a potential customer at any rate, but the point of this exercise was punishment, ergo Grunty had to find some clever way to deprive him of... well, the dead lady. She tossed the shirt off of her head and trotted purposefully towards the trash can, hopping off of it and digging through the refuse. Fortunately, among the garbage were a number of sharp, small objects... boxes of discarded staples... shards of metal... busted light bulbs... old knives... splinters of wood with nails in them for easy manipulation... All of these things she tossed out of the trash can and started moving them within her electrical field. The little shards of metal marched across the ground like army ants to the dead body and, reaching it, began to move about like the blades of a blender, tearing the body to shreds from all angles that the man's body wasn't occupying. If this continued, the body would probably be little more than a pile of abrasive, cold mush within several minutes.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 pm

As i lay holding the body of the dead woman in my arms i carressed her body so close to mine. Its cold lifeless form providing a warmth deep down in my stomach area. MY hands moving about her body feeling against her cold skin giggling as i had my fun with her. Even going so far as having a false conversation with her. AS i began to stroke her long blood stained blonde hair her body would seemingly collapse upon itself into a mound of ground meat. Looking at what was left of my love along with her head i began to stroke away at the mound grabbing a handful of the mush and slapping it onto my face and smearing it across my body.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:24 pm

___Leaving the glass/metal/splinters interspersed in the meat that he was rubbing all over his body, the vixen yawns and lays back against the garbage can, looking up at the sky. She didn't have a very good concept of time, but she did wonder how much longer it would be until sunrise. Here was a man attempting to fornicate with a pile of ground human. What else could see do? Well, there was always the option of setting it on fire, but she might burn him too if she went to do that. For now, she simply waited.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Feeling a prick of excitement as wounds opened up by the shrapnel left inremingled with the destroyed corpse of the woman spread leaving small cut that allowed blood to escape the physical body of the spirit. A bit tired of the meat that lay on the ground. Moving up into a standing position i stood between the spirit and the body. A smile still upon my face as the drug had taken over completely my actions no longer my own will but the drugs. Then without much other notification i sprinkled my golden liquidy love over the pile of meat mush that i had by now grown tired of being around. The pile of mush no longer able to satisfy me.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:11 pm

___By now, the little vixen had lost interest in the macabre comedy playing out near her. Instead, her entire focus was on a small rodent who sniffed cautiously around the trash can. Infinitely cautious, she crept forward on her belly, slowly but surely drawing closer to the little creature. It looked up, as though sensing danger, then made a mad dash for cover. Grunty jumped, then sent her muzzle down between her front legs, her jaws closing on the little creature and ending it's life with a pitiable shriek. Her mouth pulling back in the canine equivalent of a grin, she sat up, enjoying the taste of the rodent's death and sitting up on her hind quarters, tossing the rodent with a quick motion of her neck and catching it once again to swallow it after the choppy manner of carnivores without molars.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Looking at the moist pile of meat that was being drained down into a nearby drainage. The fun had died down but i was still looking for entertainment that would recreate for me the ecstacy that the pile had created something else but whom there was nothing else. Turning slightly as the sound of teeth tearing away at meat could be heard being behind the creature Nue crept slowly but quitely closer and closer its prey within sight. LEaping up into the air "Bonsai" my body out stretched to capture the fox.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 pm

___Sniffing around for another tasty rodent, Grunty found herself captured... not necessarily because she wasn't expecting it, but simply because she wasn't guarding for it. Blinking in surprise, she barked inquisitively at the man, as though to say, "What the fuck?". He smelled quite unclean and was very much a bloody mess.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:56 pm

As i came down from the sky landing heavily upon the fox i would quickly wrap myself around it before leaping up into a standing position with a large grin upon my face. " I gots a kitty, and i will love her forevers and evers and I will name her George." Pulling the fox who no doubt was angry at this point close to his face he began to rub it powerfully into the side of his face before releasing his grip with one hand to pet at its head with a heavy hand that would most likely pull fur from its head and its neck. Pulling my belt from his waist wrapping it around the fox tightly. IN amake shift leash tossing the cat down i would attempt to walk it.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:12 pm

___The fox growled lightly, thinking of how exactly she was going to punish him further for his actions, but when he went to pet her there was a flash of white as her teeth snapped down towards his arm like a steel trap. Provided that missed or he continued on with his actions, she would simply turn on the makeshift leash and gnaw it in half, as it didn't appear to be made out of metal.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:41 pm

As my hand outstretched looking to pet at the furry kitty that i had gotten my hands on i looked at it bite at my hand pulling it back quickly out of the reach of the sharp fangs. I could feel the excitement and exctacy beginning to wear off as the fox bit the makeshift. Enraged at the fox my leg lashed out in a vicous kick that would send it flying through the air clear out of the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 pm

___The little vixen managed to duck most of the kick, but it did brush her along the top of her back. Bitterly, she sent out another tendril of electricity at close range (lytning bind). Provided it hit, she'd run away and take the other end of the metaphysical chain in her mouth and swing the man around in a circle, building up centrifugal force and finally releasing him into the night. If you've fought Bowser on Super Mario 64, you should have some idea of how that process works.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Updated Mariko.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:14 pm

2210 twc
+3 texp for Apr 13-15
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:19 pm

gotken
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]   [Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ken]{What a Drag}[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1