Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Howl [Blue]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Last Howl [Blue] Empty
PostSubject: Last Howl [Blue]   Last Howl [Blue] EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 am

Last Howl [Blue] Nagi-moon2[center]
Last Howl
- - - - - - - -
The day was bright and very hot. But Nagi found himself outside anyway. He had searched for Grunty at night without any success. So he had been searching during the day as well. This left him very tired and visibly weak. "Were are you Grunty? Why can't I smell you anymore?!" He said as he walked down the sidewalk in an obviously big coat with a hoodie. Everyone was looking at him but he didnt care at all. He then bumped into someone very hard. He looked back and saw it was a girl in her school uniform. "Move out the way you fucking bitch!" He said as he turned the corner to an alley way.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Last Howl [Blue] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Howl [Blue]   Last Howl [Blue] EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 am

Last Howl [Blue] Kyobox1
“Aiko! Oy, Aiko!” The girl’s footsteps are hurried as she makes her wave over to one of her friends; to dub someone as a friend for her, truly they must understand the girl to quite the extent, and otherwise she would not entitle them as such. Kyoko, having witnessed this girl pushed so harshly over due to the collision prior. Not even an apology had been exchanged; rather an insult had been virulently cast towards the innocent youth. As Kyoko arrived, she notices the girl holding on her head perhaps in attempts of solacing the anguish that the feeble girl had to withstand. The girl had a broken foot, and that was why she’d fallen so easily due to the collision. “Kyoko...?” She whispers, a sheepish smile tracing onto her visage. The concrete pavement surely did not act as a cushion for the girl’s head upon contact with the ground, and with a slender frame and an injury already, she is barely permitted to prepare herself for the fall. “Are you okay?” Kyoko inquires.
“I feel dizzy...” She states in response. “Where are my glasses...?” Kyoko steers her attention towards them. They were cracked... The auburn haired girl’s eyes swell with anger as she looks towards the man, watching as he heads into the alleyway. Clenching her hands into fists, she glares towards the figure. “I’ll blow him to hell...” The cold words seep from her lips before she dashes off. She hears the faint words of, “Kyoko, wait!”, though, they are drowned out by ambience.

There was a metal stairwell that lead up to the top of the building, and Kyoko swiftly makes her way to this. She runs up it, eventually arriving on top of the roof. With dark brown eyes she stares down towards the individual, before running across the roof. She knows that the sun’s light banishes and seals the power of her artifact; however, there were two ways to enable it. Naturally, night would have to come. Though, if she found a way to escape the sun’s rays she was sure she could finish this relatively quickly. Moving to the side of the roof, she selects her target. “Strike him down, lightning...” Her hand crackles with electricity as if she’d just touched a high voltage device. From then, a thirty foot rope, or mayhaps even a chain of electricity jettisons from her finger, and towards the man. If successful, he would experience a paralysis. “I’ll show you hell, you piece of fuck!”