Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Venture in Lower Commons (Leonhardt, Blue)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Venture in Lower Commons (Leonhardt, Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Venture in Lower Commons (Leonhardt, Blue)   Venture in Lower Commons (Leonhardt, Blue) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 am

Venture in Lower Commons

My previous venture to this realm sought to almost kill me, though the female did not know the true depths of my powers and allowed me to live unknowingly. Now I find myself back in the mortal realm of the humans of the future, though not as I once was, the time having spent away from this realm was not spent in vain, instead I had grown stronger, having taken on a new form and gained many new powers while in Onitoshi. Like other ventures to this realm, I had taken upon the attire of the humans, wearing a long black trench coat that covered my form and the clothing underneath, the only other piece of clothing visible where the shinny metal of the steal toe boots adorning my feet. Behind the dark lenses of the shades I slowly shift my gaze, scanning the area around me, scanning over the buildings and the people on the side walk with me. With everything happening in Onitoshi and the past realm I had got it in my mind to perhaps come to this realm and see about getting something going, though that was still up in the air, high up in the air... This realm was a great danger to myself as well as my pack and I wasn't about to simply drop us in the middle of something that will get us killed. As a leader I had to think more so about the best interests of my pack when it came to matters that dealt with the pack, or so that is what I have been told... It doesn't always work out that way though.

Post WC: 275
Venture in Lower Commons (Leonhardt, Blue) Valkri12
Back to top Go down

Venture in Lower Commons (Leonhardt, Blue)
Page 1 of 1