Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:11 pm

No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) Ingel_13

No Place Like Home
Paushing for a moment, I glance around before kneeling next to a small stream and slip my hands into the water before taking up some water and sipping it. As I took the last sip of water from my hands I brought them from my mouth and run them over my coat, drying the water from my hands before I climbed back to my feet. After the attack on the camp I had decided to search the forest again, though I wasn't sure what for. I had yet to find Trinity and came to beleive she wasn't even here, which was a good thing. Now the only problem was getting back to my time and to do that I had to find a way back. There had to be a way back to my time, if there wasn't then I was doomed to remain here for the rest of my life, leaving Trinity and the baby without me.. That was something I couldn't live with, I had to get back to her and the baby, no matter what I had to get back and make sure they are safe.. And make sure the city is safe to, though at the moment Trinity and the baby are the only things driving me on to continue my hunt. With my thirst quenched for the time being it was time to set out once again in search of a way home. Glancing around once more, not sure exactly which way to go. With a sigh I finally decided on a direction and begin walking.

Post WC: 261

No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:16 pm

I walked with the tiger harnessed to a wagon full of goods. I looked like a trader today. I couldn't help myself. It was rather comical. Those from Haven would know of me while others might think I really was a trader as I walked along beside the rather larger tiger. We were nearing the place of the portal which meant I was so close to home, yet so far away. Would I be staying with the demon now or would I just be going back and forth. He had allowed me to stay the last time, but for the past few days he had not wanted my body. though why I didn't know. It made me long and pine for him in a way. My life was too complicated since these people from the future had been thrown back here. Way too complicated. They could all go home if I could find all of them.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Moving into the woods once again I begin to grow more cautious. These woods where deadly if you didn't keep your guard up. I had almost learned that the hard way a few times. The things I have ran into in these woods are things I would never have thought to seen in my life time and nothing you see in the city. The same could be said for the city as well aside from the bits and pieces of the city that were scattered around here and there. They were like two polar opposites but each just as deadly as the other. As I shifted my gaze from side to side, scanning my sides and the area in front of me I paused for a moment, thinking I heard something I slipped a hand onto the grip of my assault rifle and got ready to bring it up as I slowly spun around, scanning the whole forest around me. As I scanned the forest my gaze fell upon two figures, a woman and a extremely large cat looking beast. Before I could fully proses whether these two were friendly or hostile I brought up my assault rifle and took aim at the large cat beats since it would be the most threatening, " Don't move and put your hands up. " I ordered as I glanced to the woman.

Post WC: 230
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 pm

I glanced at the man and blinked. The weapon was different and his accent was off. Must be another one of those from the future. I sighed as raised my hands. "Good sir, If I wanted to offer you harm, I would not need my hands to do so. My magic would suffice. You must be from the future. I am Kazakura, the High Priestess of the Temple of Time." I look to kaelas who could not really do anything but stare while he was in that harness. I shook my head at the cat as he growled. "Please do not think to harm us." I watched for his reactions to see what he was wanting.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 pm

As she begins to speak I glance to her and listen to what she has to say. So she possessed powers like some of the others here. I give a faint nod as she questions where I am from, my gaze shifting back to the cat for a moment as she continues speaking. When she finally gets to who she is I sigh lightly and begin to relax some, she didn't seem to be a threat and she may even be able to help me get back to my time. When I heard the cat growl I glanced to it for a moment and as I hear her words I finally lower my weapon and sigh again, " Sorry about that... I'm Ingel. " I said, lowering my weapon and releasing the grip, " So you know about us from the future? "

Post WC: 143
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 pm

"Yes. I met the man named Jyn. He helped me out after a fight." A sad look crossed my face as I remembered that night. It had all happened so fast and now the days were flying by and I found myself getting too attached to the demon that caused my life to break apart. Shaking my head, I begin lower my arms back to my sides. "In return for his help, I was bringing his settlement supplies." I glanced back around to the tiger who growled again. I shook my head to the cat who was obviously saying something. I looked back to the man before us, Ingel. "Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:25 pm

She knows Jyn, well that is a relief, at least she knows us and has met with Jyn. As her expression changed I wondered what was the matter with her, she seemed to be down now. As she begins to speak again I nod faintly. So she was how they get there supplies, that was good to know. It would be bad if something happened to her and really bad if I did something to her but she wasn't a threat so I had no problem with her. Again I glance to the cat as it growls again, did it want to eat me or something? Ingel ribs? As she speaks again her words bring joy to me and I nod my head, " I need to know if there is a way to get back to my time. I need to get back to my time. "

Post WC: 148
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 pm

"That is easy. But you have to trust me" I motioned for him to follow along the path with us. We went right along side the cove where the portal lay in the middle of the water, seemingly not there. I point out to the middle of the water. "Swim out there and dive under the water, right in the middle. There is a portal back to your time. Tell no one but those that are here in the past that are from your time about it. Otherwise you might receive a nasty surprise when the demon that created it comes back." I did not lie. Something as power as a demon had created it so it must have been a demon in my mind. IF he does as I say, then he should be on his way home shortly. Before diving into the water he would he me say, "I hope your child arrives safely" And then kaelas and I move along our path and away from the portal.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Trust her.. I would trust just about anyone right now if it meant I could get home. As she begins to move I follow after her. As we come to the water I glance around for a moment wondering why she had brought me here. As she began to speak I looked back at her. I had to swim out there and dive under the water? I listened to her orders carefully and nodded, if that is what it took then I would do it. " Alright. Thank you. I appreciate this. When you see Jyn again tell him I went to our time, but I will be back. I have to check on things... " turning from her I moved into the water but before diving in I heard her say something that drew my attention back to her. How did she know about that I didn't tell her.. I nodded and couldn't help but smile, " Again, thank you. " I said before turning my attention to the water and drove straight in and began to swim like she had said. Making my way to the center of the lake I didn't realize it at first and went through the portal with out realizing it. Coming up for air I bring my head up out of the water and gasp for air and realize that I am no longer in the past..

-Exit & End-

Post WC: 234
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)   No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura) Empty

Back to top Go down

No Place Like Home (Closed, Kazakura)
Page 1 of 1