Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Bud (Kazakura)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Domenyunbanner_01

Hey Bud

The previous day had been enjoyable until the evening. My human woman had pleased me and I found myself asleep with the carpenters and builders en route to the area where they would camp, led by one of my dark golems. I rest well during the night; as a demon I didn’t require as much rest as a human would. Still, I find myself awoken abnormally before I would naturally wake up. It felt as if something was tugging on my face. An odd feeling, nonetheless, it called for me to reach up and basically smack my face as if swatting at a bug that was on me. My eyes open as my hand pulls back from my face, feeling something warm and squishy on it. I lift up, just noticing at that moment, something had been resting on my shoulder. The priestess had lain next to me, it would appear and had been clinging to my form. My attention shifts back to matters at hand, as I hold my palm up, the dim crimson light of the pulsating sword reveals some type of small spirit creature smashed in my massive palm. “Ew,” I think to myself, “I have yokai on me.” As it turns out, it was not a yokai, and it pulls itself up, composing in my palm as it complains, “did ya really have to hit me? I was just tryin to wake ya up!” I frown. So it was not dead. I slam both hands together, smashing it between my massive palms once more, before pulling my hands apart, displaying a frazzled little pixie. “Would ya stop doing that! Damnit I’m here to help you!...” The frown increases. It was being too loud this early in the morning and on top of that it was annoying.

300 / 300
Hey Bud (Kazakura) Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:22 am

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Kaza_01
I was sleeping peacefully, my chest rising and falling in the state of rest and suddenly the thing that I had curled up beside lift up and I woke with a start my head sliding from him and hitting the stone of the bed with a dull thud. a sharp intake of breath as my hand comes to my head. Since his movement, I could now roll onto my back. That had hurt. His words stun me. What had he called me? What ever it was did not should pleasant especially with the 'eww' in front of it. Just as I was about to voice my opinion with a "That is not what.." I heard talking followed by a smack. Leaning up on my elbows, I gaze at him like he is crazy. I keep silent though as I glanced at the little flying bug thing. This was a yokai? So he was not talking about me. But what a morning. Where was kaelas to have this thing in. I glanced over to the snoring cat and wanted to put my palm to my face. He was asleep of course.
Hey Bud (Kazakura) Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:48 am

Hey Bud

I turn to the side to notice that the woman had woken up. It was an inconsequential thing. I turn my attention back to the thing that was brushing off its clothing. In all, the thing couldn’t have been much larger than the average human’s head. It had a small slender body, was male in form and had wispy thin green butterfly wings that spanned the length of its body. The bulk of its frame was wrapped in a green leotard with a feathered cap. He readjusts his hat and then the collar of his shirt before readdressing me. “Achem,” it clears its throat into his tiny fist before looking up, “you’re Domen’yun, correct? Aintcha the future god of this realm?” I raise an eyebrow at how informed this little thing was. It seemed to be highly intelligent for such a small creature. I give an approving nod as I comment, “at least I can tell your head works correctly. What do you want, tiny spirit?” The spirit likes the fact that he had my attention and he comments, “ya, I need you to free me!” I frown. My hands start rolling up the small spirit into a ball to toss him out. “Wait wait wait…” he complains as I ball him up, “I have important information!” Of course, this is garbled as I roll him up. He had annoyed me simply by existing. I couldn’t believe I had been awoken for such a petty cause; I had no interest in helping anyone or being any type of hero. I existed for myself and for myself alone. Any good that came from me was a simple coincidence. Compassion was a weakness of those too feeble minded to be able to exist alone on their own and with their own strength.

300 / 600
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:58 am

I almost laughed at the future god comment, but checked myself before it came out. That would not be a wise thing on my part. Wonderful, his face was showing his annoyance with the creature. That did not bode well for me. I silently slipped off the table and moved towards my clothing. Methodically, I folded them up and knelt beside the tiger. Moving around in my travel pack, I pull out a change of clothing and put the folded ones in the bag. It would not take much for me to go and get a morning bath. To busy myself, while I listened to the tiny thing and my demon speaking, I picked up his clothes and folded them neatly. Placing them on the makeshift bed. If he was going to get which I was fairly sure he would considering that this thing had woken both of us up. Unless stopped I would place my own by his and wait to hear the thing out. I was quiet about it all since he seemed to be overly annoyed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Hey Bud

“In the desert!” the spirit screams out, “there is a pocket realm! It hosts a very powerful demon! He’s going to try to conquer this land!” At that time, my hands stop in their rolling and I open them to reveal a very frazzled little fairy who lingers to the left and then to the right before falling down on his hunches in my hands. He sighs and looks back up at me as I drop him, moving my hands to my knees as I advise, “speak.” His wings flicker in an insect manner as he catches himself in the air and hovers at a length from me. He recomposes himself and adjusts his attire once more as he speaks. “I have a current master who is holding me against my will…” he begins. Looking at my face, he can see that was not the part I cared about. He hurriedly continues, “but he is very powerful… well… he is powerful because I have the ability to increase his power. As long as I am bonded to him, his power will continue to increase and his power will steadily rise. The only way to stop this is by killing him.” My visage held an expression that waited for the important part, so the fairy quickly summarizes, “if ya kill him, ya get a lot of power.” I give a grim nod and confirm as I speak, “this is useful information. You will live for now. I will bath and you will show me to this place when day comes.” The fairy folds his arms and smiles, happy with himself, and gives a short nod then salutes at chest level, “hai, captain!” With that, I stand up and walk to the mouth of the cavern looking to back Kazakura and nodding.

300 / 900
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:26 pm

I watch the poor creature under pressure from the demon correction Domen'Yun. So apparently that was his name. Well strange that I had to find out from someone else. But I shrugged a smooth, bare shoulder at my thoughts. As he moved to the mouth of the cave, I knelt and looked over the miniature winged male and made sure he was not seriously injured by the demon. I glanced up in enough time to see said demon nod towards me. Rising, my body carries me to the mouth of the cave beside him, swiping up the two sets of folded clothing. He had mentioned a bath and might wish for me to bathe him again. It was still dark outside, but my sense of time told me the sun would begin its path across the sky soon enough. Hunger crept up on me and I would need to each again soon. For once I was glad of rations. As bland as they tasted, at least they were filling. I started to bow as I reached his side but caught myself. that was not good, That would be the same as calling him Master or Lord. He almost had me doing it. But now I would be on my guard.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Hey Bud

The fairy sees the kind gesture by Kazakura and floats within her grasp holding his back putting on a show, now that someone with compassion was looking at him. “Oh my back… I think it might be broken… and my arm too… Master Domen’Yun is so strong he doesn’t know his own strength.” He follows behind Kazakura with this, seeking to get more attention after she initially checked him out. I ignore the creature as my back is to him for that moment. I ponder to myself why he had come to me. Well, a normal man would ponder that; the answer was simple: because I was the god of this realm. I turn to the side where Kazakura stood and then look to the flying beast. I comment to her, “it is time to bath me,” since I couldn’t tell if she got the picture or not. With that, I leap from the side of the cliff face, in a dive straight into the waters with the full intentions of her following me. As soon as I hit the water, I come back up, flying back to the level of the cavern entrance staring at Kazakura stating, “I will require fresh water to bathe in. Remind the carpenters to find a way to accomplish this.” The salty water had been displeasing to me and now I had sand in my cracks. “Lead me to the closest fresh water source,” is my wish for her. The waters were nice to look at, but apparently not for bathing or drinking. This was something I should have known but had momentarily forgotten. I would also have my minions seek out wells and areas of fresh water to redirect here; something like that would more than likely be vital for any farming purposes.

300 / 1200
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 pm

As he throws himself from the cliff seeming to want me to follow, I just stare wide eyed at his departure. He hits with a splash and I look to the sprite thing and then back to the water. "Perhaps I should have warned him of the salt?" Then he was out like a lightening bolt. No need to tell him, he found that one out the hard way. I stiffled a grin when he floated before me. Looking to Kaelas I watch as he pads over. He had already gotten up when the fairy thing had come. I clutch the clothing as I mount up. Looking to the fairy I smile, wondering if he was going to come along. If so he would have to hang on tight somehow. My head nods as I nudge the tiger out the mouth of the cave and into the air.

It would not take long to get to the fresh water of a small river or a large stream. however you liked to call it. Kaelas landing beside the bank, would prance a bit. I quickly dismounted and grabbed the clothing as a small bag from larger one attached to Kaelas' harness. Kaelas would take off into the forest to hunt while we conducted business.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Hey Bud

I frown a bit unable to decipher if she were laughing at me or not since she stifled it. The small fairy smiles back at her. His lunacy was ignored, but at least she was kind to him. As she mounts up on the tiger, the fairy moves to sit on my shoulder. My head turns as I look to the side at the small creature who had sat on me. The small fair looks at me. “You’re touching me…” I state in a warning tone. There is an awkward pause. “Yes…” the fairy says in a confused but agreeable tone. There is another awkward silence as my right hand slowly rises up. I smack him off of my shoulder and into the wall. He hits it with some amount of impact before sliding down. He had not seemed to get the hint the stare meant to get off of me. Since the tiger had taken off, I fly after then, for them to lead me. Limping to the edge of the cave, the fairy groans and gives a small leap out of the cliff’s opening in order to follow. He drops straight down, then slowly rises up and pixie dust floats in his wake as he flies after us.

As the tiger lands on the banks, my feet are not far from touching it as well. As my woman dismounts, I move towards the waters. Since I had never gotten dressed, I remained nude, walking into the water until it was waist deep. It felt good to get the remnants of the sand water off of my body. I could feel the fresh waters cleaning my form already. I wanted to be cleaned by sun up so I could look regal while conducting my business as a god should.

300 / 1500
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 pm

I set the clothes on a nearby rock and grabbed the soap from the bag. Unwrapping the cloth around it, I moved out into the water with him. If this was to be a habit, I might as well start getting use to it. The predawn chill of the water made me gasp. Even in the summer, the night could have a bit a chill. My nipples perked up and were as hard as small pebbles. I swam towards him, dunking myself in the process. The shock of the water would help my body get adjusted to the temperature quicker. When I came back up out of the water, I was gleaming from the little bit of moonlight hitting the water droplets. I flung my long hair, made darker by the water, behind my shoulders with a quick flick, then continued to him with soap in hand.

When I reached him, I began to soap him up and wash him before any command could be given. I was truly starting to anticipate his commands. That should make him happy especially since words were few between us. It was a simple task to figure out most of his wants and needs.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey Bud

After getting out into the water, I am able to hear her approach behind me when her body moves through the water’s surface. After she ducks under the waters, I turn and look to her from the corner of my eye catching her as she comes back up. Turning around to her, I make myself accessible for her to clean. It seemed that nothing had to be said as she starts washing me immediately. That much was good. Like last time, I command, “sing” for her to muse me with the skills of her mouth throat while she bathes me. Aside from that, my gaze would look upwards towards the horizons, awaiting the sun’s first glimpse over it. It seemed as if it would be a good day to be productive. I begin to go over in my mind what I wanted to make happen today and how I would go about doing it. Thinking for a moment, I command Kaelas, “bath yourself too. You cannot be to my side with a dusty coat animal.” I wanted to make sure that he looked regal as well; the woman, I had no worries about. Her beauty is what kept her around.

200 / 1700
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Hey Bud (Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bud (Kazakura)   Hey Bud (Kazakura) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:04 pm