Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now I remember.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Now I remember. Kyobox4_1
“Ugh...” An utterance emerges from the lips of the girl as her eyes slowly open. Light is the first thing that she perceives, though as her eyes fixate eventually she sees and distinguishes the streets of Lower Commons. She feels strange, and for some reason she has a pounding headache. Her ribs are a bit sore though she could feel them replenishing. It wasn’t normal that she’d just wake up in random locations- and she uses a portion of her intelligence to easily figure out something horribly wrong had occurred. “The fuck happened...” Pulling herself into a sitting position, she rubs her head. Why do her panties feel torn? She doesn’t even have to touch them to know that. She suddenly hears the roar of a truck’s horn and her eyes widen. “What the fu--!” She cries, running as fast as she could out of the street and towards the sidewalk- and lastly by the entrance of a store. She pants, her eyes wide with fear and horror as the eighteen wheeler continues by. She... feels something dripping down her leg- but still concealed by her skirt. “...I remember, now...”
Now I remember. Kyobox4_3
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm

A rather grouchy looking lady named Grunty stepped out of a package store, a bottle inverted over her head as she walked back to check on her portal. Yea, she'd been waiting for her apprentice for some time now, but the whole turning deal seemed to take a lot longer than she initially supposed it would. Her portal might close any minute now.
     Thus, her eyebrow lifted in surprise to see her dodging an oncoming truck. "What an asshole..." was her first observation. "'Sup Kyouko?" she said amiably, not seeming to notice the poor condition of the girl's clothes.
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 pm

A familiar voice seems to snap her out from the horror prolonged from the near death experience, though she simply sighed it off as though it’d been something nonchalant. It was Grunty, and she recalled her actually offering her to hang out later on in the day. She probably made her wait a while, so in turn she feels bad. Though simultaneously, she is still scared considering the next morning there was a certain pill she may be inclined to consume.

“Not much... Even though I did just wake up on the street...” She breathes wearisomely. The street left a bit of gravel on her sleeves, and this didn’t exactly make her look any the more appealing. She brushes herself off, before looking towards Grunty with... guilty, or maybe even embarrassed eyes. “Umm... I think I should tell you something...”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 pm

The fox demoness sipped a bit, wondering idly whether a leader should drink in front of her followers. Her leadership book seemed reserved on the subject, but it seemed like something that might lose her admiration. For similar reasons, she'd stopped smoking weed in public, reserving it instead for when she had an office where she could reside and smoke in privacy. "Eh? Whatcha want to tell ole Grunty, huh? You made him into a vasp, right?"
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 pm

“Of course- yeah, but I mean like...” The girl bites on her lower lip softly, her gaze sheepishly shifting to her side. Her left leg moves inward slightly, more so in the direction of her right. The sensation upon the very upper, inner part of her leg is a strange one and she can barely manifest balance if she were to start walking. She couldn’t really say that she wanted this to happen, but she cannot say that she didn’t enjoy was had happened. But, it was plausible to assume that, without the proper utilization of a specific pill, there was a high chance of... “When I was turning him, he kind of... Well, you see, after I turned him... Things got a little carried away... And, he like... Hm.” Her attention shifts towards her again. “I’m... not a virgin, anymore... And that dude might have me pregnant...”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Grunty didn't seem phased very much by the revelation that the girl had gone all the way with the lycan. She was young and human after all, but something like the shadow of the conscience she'd long since burned and thrown away pointed out that perhaps things would not have gone to that level if she didn't see fit to dose the teenager.
     "Ah... well, as long as he's safe," she'd chirp amiably, grabbing the girl roughly by the school vest with one hand and, after pulling her very close, driving the index and pointer finger of her other hand squarely into the teenager's recently broken in nookie. She wasn't gentle in this action, but due to the past activities of the girl her fingers wouldn't find much resistance.
     Smoothly, she released the other girl with a slight push and licked the tainted fingers, her head focused on the skyline ponderously as she sifted through a number of flavors and her expression all but apathetic. "Eh..." she said at length. "I wouldn't worry too much about it. Yea, you can go get some of that human baby fixing stuff if it makes you feel better, but... hey..."
     The demoness seemed to register a number of possibilities in her mind. "You need some new clothes or something?"
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 am

A bit of relief purges her confused and distorted mood to a very slight extent, and she almost manages a sigh of relief before something else proceeds to occur. Her vest firmly grasp, she is tugged into closer proximity- very close, one may say, from which her eyes widen in bewilderment and sheer misinterpretation. In a manner that brought discomfort, considering how she’d driven her fingers into the girl’s womanhood, a blush immediately burns into her cheeks as she is startled to the point words, nor sounds, escape her lips. Her mouth does however draw ajar- as a delayed sound finally departs from her...

Watching her lick the... very evident substance from her fingers seems to register an odd feeling in her stomach more than anything. For the first time in her life Kyou feels... very sexually active, even despite not going through additional sexual activity. Reaching between her legs, she swallows saliva before wiping off what had been running so slothfully down her leg. With her finger, she very curiously pokes it into her mouth, subtly cleaning her finger off with her tongue. The hardest task thus far- completely pushing all thoughts aside. “Yeah... These aren’t really gonna cut it anymore... There a clothes store nearby or something?”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:04 am

She tilted her head to the side, seeing the girl mimic her gesture after she'd been pushed away and, finding the apparent imitation funny, let out a hearty laugh. "Ah... right, yea. Ye look like a whore just a little..." she pinched her fingers almost together to indicate a "little".
     Fortunately, the neighbor to the package store appeared to sell all manner of apparel, though it might not be respectable school clothes simply because the business stood in the Lower Commons.
     Strutting casually into the store, the woman's yellow-green eyes would oscillate briefly back and forth, studying the colorful vestments hanging from the walls and the racks in the middle of the room. An impatient looking soul, dark of skin, looked at the new customers. "Welcome to SaiTrends," she snapped, immediately returning to her texting.
     "Ye see anything ye like?" the demoness would ask the girl, ignoring the cashier.
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 am

“Hmm...” The girl ponders, scanning the confines of the store briefly. She would have paid more heed to the vexed cashier, but hostile commentary like that had been miniscule to... almost being run over by an eighteen wheeler. She felt that, gee, that truck driver, considering her current apparel, really must have wanted to run over a whore. Or he just really didn’t like girls. “Actually, mhmm.”
The girl saunters a bit closer to a particular rack that seemed to favour sweaters; a shirt rack had been adjacent to it, wielding some things that could go well with their woollen cousins. “I think this blue one here would look cute with that white shirt...” She taps her lips idly before gazing curiously towards Grunty. “Other than that, do you think I should wear jeans or...?”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 am

"Oy..." Grunty's fashion sense was limited to what exactly was practical, especially considering that color vision took a bit more energy to implement into her human form and she still had trouble with the concept of "red" sometimes.
     "Should definitely wear some damn pants..." she speculated aloud. "Skirts and shit is just askin for trouble."
     She studied the colorful wool for a few more moments before asking suddenly, "He didn't force it, did he?"
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:01 pm

“Pants... Okay.” The girl says with an affirmative nod. Extending her hand she pulls from the rack the oceanic blue sweater and the white shirt that was on the rack adjacent to the other. She supposed that wearing a skirt was what had caused her to lose her virginity at the age of seventeen, and she didn’t mind wearing pants. Even though she did know a few people who considered wearing pants a ‘masculine’ thing- which, she disagreed with.
“Oh... Well, he didn’t take it very slow...” She says wearisomely, not particularly caring about what the cashier may think- or rather, not necessarily noting their presence. “That’s for sure. I think that mainly the turning process was what got him in the mood for that.” Her gaze elongates as she peers quietly at her hand, a light sigh passing through her lips. “That guy- I never did get to figure out who he is...”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

"Mmm..." Grunty grumbled stoically, watching the girl pick the clothes from the shelf and putting her hands down in her pocket to mentally count her cash. "He was a former member of the gang. Used to fight all the time with this white lycan... the one who's dead... but you could call him what the humans seem to know as a 'lover'. I don't really have a concept of such a thing."
     "You probably shouldn't have done that with him, but I don't imagine he gave you much of a choice..."
     Now that she thought about it, she probably shouldn't have left the girl alone with the lycan. She assumed he would be weak from the past battle, but apparently he was still strong enough to take this girl beside her. The demoness's expression became a stormy frown at the thought.
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:48 pm

With a guilty conscience the girl lowers her head slightly, her irises drooping to the bottom of her eyes as she pouts subtly. She knows how taboo the activity she’d done is considered; she knows that she probably should have acted with some sort of resistance in attempts of avoiding the outcome.
     “So, he probably doesn’t love me even though he...?” She doesn’t feel so well anymore for some reason. It wasn’t exactly physically, but mentally she’d been saddened and this emotion was caught within melancholic hazel eyes that she attempted to keep hidden behind auburn strands of hair.
     “I don’t really care about that... It’s just now I feel used- like a whore...” She turns around to look at her momentarily before she fixates her attention upon the price and size tags of the clothes. Folding them over her arm, she scans the store briefly for the location of the rack that bestowed pants.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 pm

"Eh?" her tone lightened thoughtfully. "Naw, whores get paid," she began before the implications of what she said dawned slowly on her. "Err... what I mean is, it's just unfortunate that he was the one to use you..."
     She straightened her headband momentarily, thinking for once before she spoke. "Ye see, when ye've got males on ye, it takes a little work, yea? Ye let them dominate ye... be on top, and the next thing you know theyse askin ye to make 'em a sammich. I guess maybe that's natural in humans? Bah, all I'm saying is, ye can't trust the dude with control of the situation, because dudes always want to control shit for their own fun and convenience. Ye gotta keep em in line or they'll start getting all pissy when ye decide to do what ye want. They decide they own yer body or whatever, and that's a dangerous thing. They'll start doing it when ye don't want it and they'll think they was right, yea?"
     She folded her arms and nodded. "Ies a spirit, I've seen a lot."
     The statement seemed designed to add to her credibility, though she spoke with authority and experience in her voice. She felt a bit conflicted herself, as her mind drifted back to that incubus she'd done at that old tavern. Her eyes narrowed at the thought of him and what he'd managed to do to her mentally...
OOC(value.null);
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:34 am

Her attention had come gradually with the beginning of the speech, though quickly her full attention had been invested. She listens and nods enough throughout the duration of it. She knows that Grunty is very right, and she is more aware with how she should act when it came to these things. The thought of being treated as though she confers kindred to a housewife disgusts her...
     “Y’know... You’re right.” She envisions what it would be like to be treated in that manner and shudders mentally. “I guess I gotta just tell them things straight up, right?” She can’t exactly say that she’d been in a lot of relationships. Here and there, of course, but the longest went on for a week and a half before something went horribly wrong. That was a year ago from which afterwards she decided to just remain with her single status.
     “Can’t just take shit, either...” She selects a pair of grey pants from the rack she had begun towards. Walking back to Grunty’s proximity she gives a glance towards the cashier. Kyo’s expression lightens up slightly, though it is hard to do considering the employee was probably still glaring them down. She thinks she has everything that she needs. Back home she posseses a pair of sneakers from a few months ago that would go well with this attire. The blue hearts on them matched the sweater and yada, yada...
     “And if they do try something I guess it’s best to just slap them around until they stop.” She says with frivolity.

[April 1st: Success.]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 am

Grunty grinned, almost laughing. They grow up so fast, she thought in her animalistic way as she set a few wadded up bills before the disinterested girl texting nonstop. "Keep the change," she grumbled, walking out of the store and satisfied in the knowledge that where she got that money from there was more.
     "Bah, slapping dudes... I generally only slap them on the buttcheeks. Makes a cool sound, yea?"
     The woman approached the door before she realized something. "Oh, right, I probably need to wait for you to get dressed, huh?"
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Kyoko laughs lightly in response to the 'cool sound' statement. She’s experienced being on the other end of that and recalls it as though it were yesterday with that statement. That one didn’t last very long... That was for sure. She didn’t exactly want to think of the specifics of it all. But, it truly did make a fascinating audio.
     “Yeah. It’d be a lot easier than carrying the bags around.” She states with a nod of agreement. Being a clothing store, she only presumed that there was a changing room. Unless the adequacy of the store was really that low. The room from what Kyoko recalls is usually stationary at the back or even the sides- and this is the direction she shifts her trajectory towards. “I’ll just be one sec.”
     Her attention befalls the rear of the store as she makes her way to it. She perceives numerous doors side by side, only a foot or two feet apart from each other. Opening one and stepping into the room’s innards she commences the removal of the clothing, tattered and battered by the excessive activity they’d gone through whilst the teen had been using them. She sighs lightly. That specific outfit’s life-span hadn’t been as long as she originally intended it to be. She makes haste, pulling on the various pieces that made up her recently acquired apparel. Ample irises fix upon the mirror as she looks and finds the change a nice one. The recommendation of pants instead of a skirt or jeans seems to please her.
     “Wasn’t expecting to actually look cute...” She says, blinking widely before moving out from the room. She meets up with Grunty given that she was still near the door, and clasps her hands together behind her own rear. She had stuffed her other clothing messily into a bag it’d seem that was held loosely to her side.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Grunty's eyes wandered to the water stained ceiling as the girl went off to change into her new attire. A roach skittered across the porous surface, unheeded by the worker who really went the extra mile in apathy, mashing buttons on her cell phone and pretending that nobody remained in the store.
     Nonetheless, the vulpine female didn't have to wait long before Kyouko reemerged, clothed properly in pants. Grunty nodded her approval. "Looks good on ye," she mumbled with a nod and opening the door once more, offering the other a chance to go first. "Umm... maybe I should've asked this earlier..." she'd say once they both walked down the street again. "...but do you have a home? Ye ain't look like someone who was just... misplaced and everyone else forgot about, eh? I run into a lot of those types. Orphans they call 'em."
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:49 pm

“Like an orphan?” Kyouko repeats, fiddling with her thumbs involuntarily as they continue down the street. A curious expression is upon her face as her head tilts slightly to the side. Whilst it was not directly implied, she did seem at least subconsciously interested in the meaning behind the inquiry. She shakes her head, indicating that she did indeed possess a home which she was enabled to inhabit.
     “I usually go home when it’s later in the evening or at night. I don’t really spend much time home...” Kyou elaborates as she positions her head to avoid the fly that attempted to land upon her. “There’s nothing really to do there, to be completely honest. My parents worry a lot, but despite that they’re not really strict.” The fly seems to rebut, landing on her arm this time. The sweater she wore contradicted its attempts and she quickly swats it off, undoubtedly injuring a wind or one of its insectile appendages. She carries a satisfied look on her face.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Grunty turned her chartreuse gaze towards the girl to gauge her reaction to the question she'd just put forth. The demoness never possessed any skill in reading expressions, and that didn't change any now, though she'd been trying to improve so she could become a better leader.
     "Ah... that's good..." she murmured, watching the girl's trials with a fly. "I'm glad I can at least send ye home decent... nothin worse than a parent worrying about ye... especially yer mum..."
     Parents was actually one of the very few topics Grunty had an emotional investment in. She remembered her own parents with nothing but fondness and love, and she sighed gently, summoning a lightning bolt from the heavens to destroy the fly without really looking or saying anything or interrupting her walk. "Ye should be glad while they're with you..."
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:56 am

Now I remember.
-------------------------------
With little to no warning given, a stray bolt of lightning from the empyrean overshadowing the lands below casts its divine retribution- rather, its erratic retribution upon this annoying pestilence. She outfits her face with an expression that was very patent when it looked as though she were attempting to manifest a collected and unfazed look. Gradually, she snakes her hands into her pockets and plays with the fabrics of them. Her attention shifts downwards with the conclusive statement of Grunty. "Yeah... I know that for sure." Oh how the memory of that particular day appears fresh within her mind and how crystalline clear it seems as though the time that had elapsed since then had only been days. If it hadn't been for her Father, then she'd be living with some asshole and... some other asshole for the rest of her life. A random question is born in her mind, spawned from the womb of thought. "I don't mean to be nosy or something like that... Boss- did you have parents?" She inquires softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now I remember. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I remember.   Now I remember. Empty

Back to top Go down

Now I remember.
Page 1 of 1