Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A lass to remember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

A lass to remember Empty
PostSubject: A lass to remember   A lass to remember EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:06 pm

A lass to remember Niknikki_01

It was a calm night, the sky was open and allowed a weak shine from the stars and moon to light up the city through the smog. Nikki had a day off and had decided that instead of being at home, watching a film and then falling asleep alone, she’d rather go out on town and maybe meet some people she could make friends with. Ever since arriving in Saicity almost ten years ago, she had made very few friends and those who she could consider friends were now not someone she would be hang out with. Much had changed in the woman’s life during the past five or so years – getting out of the red lights and the life as a dancer and into the safety of a nice flat and a steady job within the force. Chuckling to the memories and dreams, which had come true, she noticed that she had wandered into Gothstone, a part of Saicity that she had never traversed in before and so she had no clue where to go. Following a small group of people which were walking down the sidewalk, she found herself after some time at a pub of some sort which had a big board outside its door saying ‘Live Music’ which was followed by a long list of singers and entertainers.

Shrugging for a short second, she decided to enter despite not having anyone to share her night with, though upon entry she saw how packed the place actually was, that put a damper on the feeling of being alone, and hopefully she could make some friends as well. Heading for the bar, she removed her jacket to reveal a blood red tank top and a small tattoo of a kanji on the back of her left shoulder. She hung the jacket carefully on the back of the chair as she sat down and ordered a pint. “Aah, you’ve come at the right time lass. The music is just about to start” the bartender said as he motioned towards a small stage in the corner behind her.

words: 351
texp: 0
A lass to remember Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

A lass to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lass to remember   A lass to remember EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm

A lass to remember Akera_01
On that list of names was the group "possessed" It consisted of a drummer, a keyboardist, a bassist, and a guitarist. All of whom were male, and were fronted by a female singer. That was me. I had joined the band the other night and this was sorta like my trial run, so far we had done two songs and the crowd seemed to love it. The drummer was wearing a rag on his head and dressed in typical goth style clothing but without his shirt. The keyboardist was wearing his long black hair flowing around his shoulders and a plain white, wife beater. His nails glistened black with nail polish. The guitarist had long blond hair and was dressed in black. And the Bassist was sporting a long red haired beard done up with a braid on either side. His long red hair was frizzed every which way. He looked more like a saxon than goth, but it worked with this group. Me, I was wearing my black puffed thigh length skirt with pink lacing and a pink shirt under the black bodice. It was rather neat to be a part of this group and I was trying my best to fit in, at least it was gothic attire.

-210-