Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) Empty
PostSubject: One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)   One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 pm

One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) Kitko
I panted heavily as I vaulted over a fallen log obstructing my path and darted between the trees. My legs barely making contact as I didn’t take time to look back. The shouts were not far behind, and maybe it was just my imagination but were they getting closer? Yeah leave it to me to insult a band of bandits. I mean normally this sort of thing would have been fun but they had just raided a shipment to the local temple, the very shipment that had a load of blessed weapons, this had to be made up right? Worst of all my illusions seemed useless against them. I didn’t even have time to change forms at this rate, I cursed under my breath, and maybe they would get tired and give up. As I ducked into some bush I hit a concealed hill, and it turned my dive into a tumble. At the speed I had been going I spun down the hill even faster. Eventually catching some footing rolling back to my feet and leaping to the bottom. I looked back to see if I had lost them. For a moment I believed I had, and sighed, just in time to hear them coming over the hill.
“What!? No way!” I hissed before turning, only to see a group of warriors behind me, I’d stumbled into their camp by accident. At first I was sure this was great, they would be able to take out those bandits easily they at lest matched their numbers for an even fight. Then my eyes twitched as two of the men stood out. An old warrior with burns all over his body and younger one scared over his arms and face. They noticed me and I couldn’t say I blamed them, I should have killed them when I had the chance. I looked back to the advancing Bandits and group of warriors both ready to dispatch me from this world, my situation had gone from bad to worse in mer minutes. All I’d set out to do was find some information, and I’d found all the bad karma of the last few weeks doubling back on me. I narrowed my gaze, well if this was how this was going to be then I’d at lest make it hell for them. My body erupted into flames, my ears and tail now in full view as I charged for an attack. This really sucked, just when I thought things would finally start going right. As both sides closed in on either side and into range I screamed “RRAAHH!” and sent out a wave flames knocking them back and scorching ground, my tail flicked with anger as I stopped to look at them. Few that had almost been close enough to touch me were down for the count but the rest were just knocked back or stunned. The few that were out of range were still coming and dashed for the nearest bandit to my right swing out a leg and taking him down to the ground. Illusion might not work but melee still seemed an effective tool.

WC: 523
Enemies: I dunno like 10 on each side, 20 totally say Isuku knocked out 3 sound good? ^_^
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)   One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Adrian lept as he hit the crest of the ridge, the Devil's Teardrop in his hand. Drawing the weapon back his body twisted in the air slowly. His body twisted, his right arm coming across his chest. The Devil's teardrop was drawn back past his hip as he lanced through the air. He grinned as the blade began to warp distorting as the very air around his weapon began to obey his will. Twisting more in the air he brought the weapon out, and around in a full circle before he brought it up over his head. Clasping the hilt with both hands he landed his weapon coming down as hard as he could. As he landed his weapon came down, the tip barely brushing the ground before the air around him exploded outward. Away from him the ground kicked up as something tore at it. The attack struck home with several of the bandits, causing them to scream in pain as tears formed in their skin, the very air around them attacking them. One of the wounded men even screamed as he was torn apart. From Adrian's crouched position a large chunk of ground was destroyed. Eight feet wide, spreading out from the tip of the black bladed sword in his hands, the torn and sundered earth stretched out forty feet away.

Adrian rose, his head bowed lightly before he lifted it, glaring at the bandits that would dare to attack the beautiful woman that had joined him in this time period. He grinned, his teeth showing as he began to laugh. Drawing his weapon back he grinned. The sword of light was absent from his hip, though there was a cherry wood sheath at his hip wrapped with black silk. The sheath had marks etched into it, painted white, reading, "Angel" above "Mortal" above "Demon"

(307/307)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)   One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Coming to a stop on the ridge, I glance to Adrian as he jumps off and summons his sword to him before he moves into action to take care of the ones that where attacking Isuku. With my arms folded over my chest I turn my gaze from Adrian to Isuku and sigh lightly as I watch her. While watching her use her powers I couldn't help but envy her in some way, having lost the ability to use any of my magical powers I felt weaker then normal.. Though I still possessed my ability to transform into my other demonic forms and a great physical prowess and abilities, I lacked something I had come to relay heavily on in the past. All I had now to relay on where my physical abilities, both in my beast form and out of my beast form along with my weapons. Shifting my gaze, I look to Adrian as he unleashes an attack upon some of the bandits attacking, taking down some of them and destroying some of the ground. As I looked at him I couldn't help but growl faintly as my gaze shifted into a glare. He was a human... like the others that had shot me and caused me even more pain. " Damn humans.. " I grumbled as I cast my gaze away from him, looking back to Isuku. Though she was part human she was also part demon, or at least that is what I think she is since she is able to change forms and has non human features. I glanced over her form for a moment before shifting my gaze from her and glancing around at the remaining bandits that they still had to deal with, that was if I didn't join in the fight, which I contemplate as I watch them fight.

Post WC: 307
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)   One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:52 pm

One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) Kitko
As I turned around I saw Adrian entering the fight and my heart did a dance of joy to see him. I was a bit shocked to see him, but it looked like luck was on my side. While I watched him the two warriors I had failed to dispose of in an earlier fight came charging up, they looked ready to repay the favor of pain. I frowned and flipped back, summoning two clones on either side. Now it was a fair fight in my eyes. The older warrior, knowing my tricks from before quickly slashed one turning it to leafs, how uncool. I went for him letting my clone tango with the younger boy. The old warrior slashed at me but I simply dodged his sword, and then dashed forward with a kick that knocked him back, and another that followed sweeping his feet from under him. Final lightening fast kick knocked his sword away disarming him before summoning a stream of fire that scorched his armor and set him ablaze.

WC: 696
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)   One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 am

Adrian turned, the blade of the Devil's Teardrop warping once more before he brought the weapon up. Again he blasted a good number of people away from him, with the swing of his sword, tearing another line in the ground forty feet long and eight feet wide. He growled, before he lept forward, his weapon stabbing out, driving into the side of one of the bandits. They began screaming, their numbers scattered. And with one of their more confident warriors disarmed and set ablaze so easily there was no way to know what would happen to the rest. So they began to fled. Not all, but many of them had been severely wounded so there was no telling if they would survive.

(122/429)

Updated
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)   One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 pm

From my vantage point I am able to watch the fight as it continues to unfold between the bandits, Isuku and Adrian. I fixed my gaze on Adrian and watched him as he began to tear into the bandits. The first attack he had unleashed was something I had never seen him do before and it was one that shocked me. Was it an attack he had not used before, saving it for when he needed it? Has he had this attack all along and not used it against me? These thoughts begin to swim around in my head as I watch him. This was an attack that appeared to pack a great deal of destructive force and as such it was something I wished to know, though their was a chance that Adrian would not tell me how to preform such an attack. The bastard would probably want to keep it for himself and not give away his secrets. Just like he had other secretes he wasn't willing to tell me. That was alright though, I'm sure if I watched him use it I could get the idea of how to do it and mimic his actions.. Perhaps that way I could learn how to unleash an attack like that. I would find out in due time, when he was finished with this fight I would ask him about it and then I would have an answer. Turning my attention away from Adrian, I look back to Isuku and sigh softly, she had gotten her self into trouble, that seemed to be something she was good at. Though luckily someone was here to help bail her out, even if that someone is not me, Adrian is still here and I can use him to help save her, he is a strong warrior.

Post WC; 303
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)   One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Good Turn (Adrian and Nova)
Page 1 of 1