Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) Empty
PostSubject: The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova)   The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 pm

The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) Asatb_01
The Search Continues: Back in the Past

The search for the legendary swordsman known as Ashram continues. So far, I had covered much of the future realm in moving through the forests and places I thought he would have frequented without any luck of running into the swordsman. I trained my sensing abilities to see if I could feel out his energy, but so far things had been pretty unsuccessful for me. Though the forest was massive and there was no way I could cover all of it, not to mention Ashram could probably hide his energy signature, I still decided that I would look around in the past realm a bit to see if I could bump into him there.

The past realm wasn’t somewhere I often came, and to my recollection, this would be my first time returning since the Division 12 guy lead the future citizens back to the future. I though there were some good times and fun training in this realm, there was also bad memories mixed in with it, most notably what happened with Akera. At the time it happened, I wasn’t strong enough to help her, but through vigorous training, I felt I had come a long way from where I used to be.

As if to set an example of this fact, I find myself teleporting into the past realm. It was my first attempt, at doing this. From the future realm, basically in my room after getting ready for the trip, I would close my eyes and concentrate on a location in the past realm that I had spent time. A white oscillating column of energy surrounds my body which is transferred from that plane of existence to the former camp site of Haven. The scent of the forest comes to my nose before my eyes open to look around and view the surreal scenery of the overgrown burnt remnants of what used to be a human encampment. It was barely recognizable with the vehicles and structures there covered in plant life with the bulk of the clearing unmanicured in green chaos. Looking around, I recognize the spot where Nova and I had fought against the samurai before he told me to go ahead and later kidnapped Akera; that was the last time I saw him. I push out my sensing abilities to see if there was anyone or anything around me as I start to walk through the camp. I wondered for that moment if Nova was still in this realm; if he were, I had a few choice words for him!

425 / 425
The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) Asatb_03

Last edited by escalation on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova)   The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:22 pm

The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) Val_po10

Laying back in the grass I shift my gaze across the sky, slowly glancing from cloud to cloud as I scan over the sky. While looking up at the sky I let out a drawn out sigh. Keeping my gaze on the sky I slowly lift a hand from the ground and reach up towards the sky, reaching out for one of the clouds in the sky. Reaching into the air I streatch out my fingers and grasp for the clouds as they float far above me in the sky. Keeping my gaze fixed on the sky I continue to glance from cloud to cloud with my hand streatched into the air reaching out for the clouds. After a few more moments I let the forces pulling my hand back down begin to win and allow my and to fall back to the ground before I let out a soft sigh. After the sigh I fell back into silence and begin to shut my eyes, the view of the sky and the clouds slowly fading to black as I close my eyes completely until their is nothing but darkness. Once the world around me had faded to darkness I begin to listen to the sound of the wind as it blew across the grass around me. Shifting thoughts I begin to think over the things I have done in this realm and what I left behind in onithoshi along with what I have gained here in the past world working for Krodha.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova)   The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Thinking over it, I never really found out what happened with Nova. I knew that the Division 12 guy and lady somehow saved Akera, but they never mentioned what happened to Nova. Given how strong he was, I wondered if my current sensei, Izumi-san, was strong enough to take him out then.

I shift through the former encampment looking about it and remembering things; at the moment I was wearing a simple ensemble of cargo shorts, sneakers, and a navy blue tee shirt. Among other things, the sword of light, Goronova, given to me by Ashram, was on my back. I didn’t like wearing it to the side like he often did, but I figured I would start after I got better with it. During this time of surveying the expired campsite, I think about the time spent in the past realm and how it had been a bit fun. It wasn’t an experience I would have though ever to happen to me. As I walk through the camp, the specter of Goronova forms to my side in the form of a transient slender silver haired woman in a white summer dress. She stands with her arms folded and looks around, before stating, “Ashram has been here before, but not lately.” Looking to her, I inquire, “how can you tell?” She points in a direction that he had gone in the past and comments, “when someone with a large amount of spiritual energy moves, they leave foot prints behind. Those who are in tune with their spiritual sensing are able to see and track someone by this. How did you think we were looking in your realm?” With a grin, I shrug sheepishly as I scratch the back of my neck and admit, “I thought we were randomly walking around.” She sighs and emits a soft, “you’re hopeless” before turning and commenting, “something strong went this way; he may have sought it out.” Looking in her direction, I didn’t see anything, but I tried to focus my sensing with hers; it didn’t seem to be working too well, so I figured I would just rely on her for now. With the course set, I pick up the pace as I begin rushing through the forest in the direction pointed. For now, Goronova fades away, as she was encased in the sword at my side and moved with me from there.

400 / 825

Last edited by escalation on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova)   The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 pm

The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) Val_po10

While laying in the grass something catches my attention, a sound not to far away from me. Opening my eyes as I sit up, I glance around and spot some movement in the grass a few feet away from me. As the grass continues to move I begin to raise to my feet. While climbing to my feet the motion stops for a moment, which in turn causes me to pause and watch the area that I had seen the movement in. After a brief moment a animal darts out of the grass and across the ground, straight into a cave. As the animal moves across the ground I follow it with my gaze and as it enters into the cave I shift my gaze, glancing at the opening and pause for a moment, looking at the enterance as I get a sense of familiarity. While looking at the opening I get a brief flash of a young girl that seems familiar to me as well. Moments after the image it finally comes to me as images and events from the past begin to come to mind. Stepping forward I begin to move and make my way into the cave and glance around. It had been ages since I had been to this place though I could remember things that happened here clear as day. Coming to as top I look down at the ground at the make shift bed I had constructed to rest in, where I had slept with the young human girl I had taken from the other humans. Shifting my gaze I glanced around the cave once again as more and more images and scenes came to mind.

Post WC: 282
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova)   The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 am

I continue my run through the forest, pushing through the green sunlit foliage with a direction set but no actual distance on it. While running, I push out with my senses, figuring that if I ran into someone or something, it could lead me to my next clue. It didn’t seem like the past realm forests were like that of the future realm; when I was here last time there didn’t seem to be a lot of forest dwelling humans. It seemed odd that the people from the future were living in the forests while the past people were living out in the open. Of course, in certain portions of the forest, there was the danger of wild and mystical beasts, but I figured if one came around, I should be able to sense it… right? Since there seemed to be nothing but forest in front of me, I look up and my body leaps into the air, with the assistance of my ability to manipulate air. My feet come to land on a large and sturdy branch of one of the forest trees, and from there, I crouch and leap to a higher point. The general thought was to get a good look of the area around me since I couldn’t fly (airboost). My body comes to a halt next to the thick trunk of a large tree top; at least this one was larger than the trees around it. Looking out, I see a clearing in the distance with what seemed to be a cavern or something like that. Figure that seemed like a place to attract someone there, I wondered if that would hold some clues of my master’s whereabouts that Goronova would be able to pick up on. With a nod, I push off of the tree branch, taking high into the skies (air boost), in which case, my body arches over a pretty decent amount of distance and rapidly diagonally continues in a falling manner. I murmur lightly and create a pocket of air just before I land to (buffer) my fall before my feet touch to the ground and I continue forwards sliding over the ground (hover) until I make it into the clearing just before the cavern. My steps start to slow down into a walk as Goronova’s specter form appears to my side and walks forwards with her arms folded, invisible to pretty much the world save for me. She crouched modestly in her white dress and runs her hands along the ground looking about the area. With a frown, she mentions, “I think you went the wrong way. Well... I guess that’s to be expected…” “Give me some slack,” I protest as I look towards the cave. I murmur, “I was hoping this would be a good place… it drew me to it.”

472 / 1297
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova)   The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search Continues: Back in the Past (Open, Nova)
Page 1 of 1