Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

[N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 pm

[N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse Warehouse_by_DEIVIONIC
Description and ish forthcoming...
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:46 pm

"A real fixer-upper..."
     A small fox perched atop a sagging rooftop overlooking an equally depressing warehouse. Though she might possibly possess the money to afford a more fashionable locale, a leader, according to her leadership books, always attempted to keep overheads low for the followers.
     She'd passed this warehouse many times and, like most of the Lower Commons, someone seemed to have forgotten it. Though graffiti decorated the tin doors and boards lay in adamant columns over the windows, it remained by far the most livable abandoned warehouse she'd come across. Besides, with a bit of home improvement the sturdy bricks that had weathered many past storms and vandalism might prove a better investment than trying to buy or rent another building in the crowded city. Specifically, she tried to see the place as what it could be rather than what it was.
     Hopping off of the roof, she unleashed a loud, disturbing shriek into the evening in case anyone she knew might be in the area.
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:34 am

[N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse Kyobox4_1

There is a minor crumpling audio accompanied by the perpetual sonnet of footsteps. This emits from what appears to be the coverage of a food product, grasped firmly within the single handed clutches of Kyouko. The wrappings contained a deli wrap, the meat perceptibly tuna in a party that contained various toppings. A bite is taken as she begins to chew, though she is alerted explicitly as she hears a familiar cry from a nearby distance.
     “Oh? Boss is calling; I wonder what’s up...” She states prior to swallowing the food, though it was fortunate that she only consumed small portions of the wrap in its entirety which each bite. She heads in the direction of the noise that was spawned and keeps a curious mind; the slightly sickly shriek had been easily distinguishable- it was a cry like no other. Sauntering into the scene, Kyo’s face is equipped with a curious expression, deli wrapped still grasped within her hand- brought just before her lips. Her attire consists of a black hoodie with a presumably white shirt underneath, a casual pair of track pants and an exquisite pair of sneakers. She doesn’t dare carry any sort of miscellaneous belongings around in this part of the city.
     “You called~?” She inquires, though her kittenish mood seems to come to a cease upon noticing the goblin-esque creature merely adjacent to them. Well... Or not. Her expressions returns relatively swiftly.
     “D’aaaww...” She enunciates, evidently finding something about the green creature endearing. The frame of her eyes elongate as she tilts her head.

[April 2nd: Success.]
[N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse Kyobox4_3
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:55 am

Grunty waited a few moments, and her two friends shortly materialized. Likewise, she felt it more fitting to assume a more bipedal form. Slowly, in a familiar manner, her vulpine shape would dissolve into a night shaded mist that gradually stretched vertically and cleared to reveal the grungy leader of the outfit herself.
     "Ah, nice to see you both here..." she began amiably, indicating the run-down warehouse with a broad sweep of her arm. "What exactly do ye two see when ye look at this, huh?"
     Waiting for their responses, she'd walk over and lay her hand gently against an obviously Aryan patch of graffiti, which stained the wall crimson, charcoal, and a ghastly white which stood out garishly from the wall. A raven perched ominously atop an out-jutting piece of wood and sang hoarsely to the triad standing below.
     The woman ran her fingers along the brick and listening to the low, dry sound it made. Her eyes were full of love.
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Tenuous strands of eye lashes fluttering over her eyes as she blinks blankly. They lock onto the first thing that is within the orbit of her twin hazel oculi- the stationary building. The first thing she notices is the corrosive affects of time seemed to have made an addition to the melancholic atmosphere that it bestowed. At first, she would have seen this building to be nothing past mundanity, however now that her thoughts had actually sought to concentrate upon ‘what exactly she saw’, she was almost caused to be sad from staring at it for such a lengthy duration.
     “It looks dead, large, kind of old...” She states, taking a bite out of the deli wrap she possessed within her hands. She nods to herself before directing her attention towards her boss.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:22 pm

The dry trail of the woman's fingers came to a conclusion before the tin door, and she turned with a broad, sweeping gesture towards the two behind her. "I see... an awesome place to hang out. I sees... a place somebody has forgotten, yea? A place we could take and fix up and have all kinds of cool shit going. A place... we could fix up and rent out and make lots of money. Heh heh..."
     She licked one of the fingers that had been along the dry and dusty spray paint, absorbing the taste and texture of the building's decay itself.
     Being a yokai of magnetism, however, she found it an easy task to raise the tin garage door that guarded the brick building from intruders. Moreover, it rose without a warning, clanging loudly against the top of the entryway, the darkness of the interior yawning like a beast's maw. The vulpine spirit disappeared into the shadowed interior with an encouraging call of "Let's check it out, eh?" over her shoulder.
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male
Number of posts : 143
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:10 pm

The ruckus downstairs upset a resident of the so-called 'abandoned' structure. Well, technically it was abandoned, but there was someone inside, someone who recognized the gruff, if excitable voice of the one who made him put in his two weeks’ notice at the paper. He took gentle, silent footsteps across the top level of the building, peering down to those intruding on his resting spot. Immediately he recognized Grunty, though the other two he had not yet met. Likely members of her association, well… now his association as well, in a sense. He called down, “YO! GRUNTY!” he shouted, diving from the edge of the warehouse railing, catching another floorboard and dropping himself until he was just above them, “Didn’t expect to find you all the way out here!” he said, a grin across his face as he gazed down at the three. He took a quick survey of the area, seeing an out jutting rail, worn from rust and age. He leapt for it, sliding down it until he hit the stairwell, sliding himself up onto it and sitting down to look at them, “I take it these are some of my new, er… coworkers?” he asked, referring to the others accompanying Grunty. The one was breathtakingly beautiful, though the other was a curious little creature, he’d not seen something like it since gremlins.

WC: 225
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 pm

A yawn departs from her lips as she idly raises the deli to her mouth. Her teeth delve into the finely wrapped mass and through the succulent vegetation and meat as her ample eyes of hazel enlarge upon locking onto the darkness that refused to wane. It was almost benightly, and evidently the darkness was something which she heavily bonded with. “It’s pretty dark, too... I likes...” She breathes airily, snaking her free hand into her pocket. The slam of the door that had once been guarding the entrance to the structure had hastened the velocity which her heart beat, though externally nothing seemed to differ too much. “We can have parties, drink, I could even stay ov--“ The girl’s elaboration becomes incomplete and an the conclusion and utterance as someone exclaims within a boisterous shout a greeting. The anatomy of her eyes elongates as her eyes shift to their borders. She clears her throat audibly. “Er... I guess so.” She responds with a subtle wink.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Grunty looked up towards the ceiling. "An owl or som-- oh! Hey, uhh... Max! How's it going?" she shouted cheerily, watching the human descend from the rafters like a disturbed avian of some sort. "Technically, yea, I guess these are your... uhh... brother and sister as it were... 'cept you rank lower than them.
     She gave a hollow laugh, though she wasn't joking.
     "I didn't know ye was homeless. Ah, how well this works out! If you already sleep here it'll simplify things a lot, yea?"
     The woman turned towards her particular apprentice and indicated the man standing on the floor before them. "Kyouko, this is Max. If you want to rape him feel free. Uhh... oh, and Max, this is Qual... Qualude..." she said, proud of herself for remembering the name. "He can like... fix broken stuff... like babies..."
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Max looked down, noticing the green one hadn't yet been accquainted to the female either. He hopped to his feet, practically leaping to the bottom of the staircase, looking to the three, "Well, actually, I'm not homeless. I told you, I'm a freerunner and a photographer, I was taking a break in here." he said with a slight smirk, raising a brow as he looked to his employer, "Take it Gizmo over there is new as well?" he asked, referring to the green one, making yet another gremlins reference.

WC: 89
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:14 pm

“Mhmm.” She laughs lightly in response to the one whose name had been slightly alien to her- Qualude. Though, it was obvious a Yokai wouldn’t exactly possess a name that could be considered mundane by the humane tongue. The rape comment would have been tended to, however another vocalization had been ensnared within her auditory canal. Fixing babies had been the terminology used, but to her fixing infants wasn’t exactly the greatest power to have. Her expression is curious afterwards, as her thoughts revolve around how exactly he ‘fixes’ babies, and what exactly the puerility bound offsprings were suffering from. A doctor of sorts, perhaps.

Kyouko saunters closer in proximity to the green creature, rummaging through her pocket friskily. “So, I hear you can ‘fix babies’? Oi... I know this is sudden, but can you elaborate to me a bit more about that?” A she equips her face with a sheepish expression, wielded by the most exquisitely sculpted physiognomy.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Like a cricket. That was Grunty's present impression of the man who'd before been so
retiring and blushing and so tempted her more sexually aggressive side. "Ah... right..." she said, the assumption one bred of an extended period of having to sell to the homeless and the inches-from-homelessness. "I guess you ain't. Must be makin money with that cam of yours, yea?"
     She knew little human devices like that tended to be expensive.
     Her chartreuse gaze settled on the girl digging through her purse. "Oy, he puts their guts back in and shit..." she'd preemptively explain.
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Max looked about the building now, actually paying attention, though looking for a good picture opportunity. He disliked his work sometimes, it made it feel as though he was required to take pictures, which, in all technicality he was, he didn’t like feeling as though he was. He wished to rebel against it, though Grunty gave him an opportunity to do so, allowing him to quit. “Out of curiosity, you mentioned it being good that I’m homeless, I take it you wanted me to move in with you or something?” he asked, not establishing eye contact just yet as he continued to look about the deteriorated innards of the building.

WC: 110
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:18 pm

“Their guts, too? Oh wow...” The girl ponders momentarily, and her expression clearly reads that something had been on her mind. She tilts her head to the side, her irises positioning to the sides of her oculi, her attention wandering upwards as though she were searching brain for answers. After a moments investment of thought, taking in both statements, she withdraws her hand from her pocket and finishes off the remainder of her sandwich. Dusting off the non existent remainders off of her hand, she shoves the wrapper into her pocket before speaking after having consumed the deli fully. She nets some of her hair behind her ear, kneeling down slightly to a height far more suitable for Qualude. “Hey... Do you think I can ask you of a favour?” She inquires sweetly, before directing her attention towards Grunty. “Can I go out back with Qualude? I’ll only be like... two minutes.” She asks.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 pm

The woman tilted her head to the side, perplexed at the question of why she'd mentioned it being convenient if he was homeless. Well, it was more an optimistic outlook on the situation. She didn't yet have the money to afford a very pimp place for the man to live, but at the same time she felt more used to dealing with the homeless than she did with guys who had... well, options. "Well..." she began tenuously. "I'm not an unreasonable person. If you want there can be a gas fire at your place... err... I mean..."
     Realizing she didn't say what she meant, she turned to Kyouko and nodded. "Yea. What is there around back anyways... oh! With Qualude..." she winked. "Didn't know you were into that kinky shit. Ha ha..."
     Without giving the girl time to respond or defend herself, the demoness would return to the matter at hand. "What I mean to say is, wherever you feel like living is straight with me, eh?"
OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Max chuckled at Grunty’s comment on the gas fire, and on the kinky aspect of what was quite obviously merely a private matter she didn’t want to be public knowledge. He looked to Grunty, “Well, you’re always allowed to crash at my place, too,” he said with a light grin, “But, I’m comfortable wherever I’m needed to be. I can usually find a job, and have a bit of pocket cash if I’m ever in a rut.” He explained lightly, leaning against the railing, looking at the back of his camera and examining the pictures he’d taken. He took more than was needed, already, but he wasn’t sure if he should just let himself be content with this. He glanced about the structure, “So what exactly are you doing in this dump? Scouting new locations or something?”

WC: 137
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:33 am

She isn't presented with a lot of time to respond to Grunty's commentary before she had directed her attention back towards the other new individual. She didn't exactly know what type of power he possessed, but she knew if he were in Propaganda he had to be utile in some way. As she thought about her request more and more, the comment Grunty had made only intensified within her mind, and this is displayed to the slight extent upon her face. The green, humanoid creature questions a rather good question though one that would only be assumed to be asked. She raises up to her full stature, before beginning out of the darkness and towards the rear of the building. "I'll explain more in a minute..." She states, now tucking both hands into the woolen pockets her pants furnished. "It's nothing too horrible if you're accustomed to uhm... Restoring disemboweled babies." The girl has to wonder how exactly the infant had ended up in that condition; she pushes the thought aside, and if he would follow along, they would eventually reach the back of the structure. Clearing her throat softly, she begins. "Kay, so umm..."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Grunty nodded, internally deciding she'd probably crash at this one's place and eat up all of his food. If he lived in an apartment, hopefully it housed many mice as well... at least her experiences with the apartments in the Commons told her that they were fairly common urban fauna when it came to mass housing. "I might take ye... you up on that offer," she decided. "And this place is one I'm planning to fix up. I want to get into real estate, you know. Old buildings like this are sturdy."

She knocked on a wall to reinforce her point. "Would make a nice frame for something really... big and fancy, yea?"

OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 am

Max gave a slight grin from her possible acceptance of his offer. He kind of liked the idea of this particular boss spending the night, maybe a few. Heck, he may even get training of some sort out of it if she did, at least, if she was ok with her human ‘pet’ gaining some power, that was. His eyes tracked her movement to the wall as he heard the resounding echo of metal being knocked on travel throughout the vacant structure. He gazed about it, curious on more than one level about this whole scheme of hers.

“Well, Grunty, y’know I am all for you moving in here, but how do you plan on fixing the place up?” he asked, looking about the rust and rotted wood, “Construction crews aren’t cheap, and if they can’t see you, you’ll be needing someone else to be giving the orders to them during their jobs. Moreover, though,” his eyes turned back to her, “How are you going to buy the place? Warehouses may be pretty empty, but they aren’t cheap. I mean, if you just claim it, humans will be swarming all over the building with complaints, even if it is abandoned. Sooner or later a bank will try to make good on the property.” He spoke with sound reason, though he knew she may not have even bothered listening to him all the way through. After all, that wasn’t what he was paid for, his opinion didn’t particularly matter unless she liked it.

WC: 252
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:40 pm

So, so, insidious.
-------------------------------
"Well, you see..." The girl leans against the impregnable surface of the wall, a light, barely audible sigh passing through her lips. Kyouko slides down the wall until she is within a sitting position. Indifferent eyes gaze ahead of her as she places her hand idly on her knee. "There was a bit of an incident, and I'd like to fix it. I see it as problematic." Apathy is within her voice as her pupils shift their positions, fixating lazily on Qualude. She tucks her fingers underneath the waist region of her pants, gradually, though not at a slow pace, pulling the garments lower. Her panties are undoubtedly revealed, but regardless she manifested upon her face the same unaffected expression. The fair, ivory skin her legs possessed is revealed as she is prompt when slipping her fingers underneath the last garment guarding the most precious district of the body. With her index and middle finger, everything still concealed behind the tenuous undergarments, she spreads the lips of the womanhood behind the garment. Barely audible, she breathes deeply, no particular blush occupying her cheeks. She seems to be acting in a manner as though this were her family doctor. "I ask of you to use this ability of yours to restore 'this' to what it was like before. The male inseminated and 'rape' could be the way to describe what happened. I would like my hymen restored as I do not want my virginity being taken by a rapist." She states apathetically.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:51 pm

"I got minions." Her eyes rolled around the darkness and she decided it was a bit too dark, trying to find something flammable to borrow for the time being and her eyes falling upon a piece of wood outside. She trotted over to it and started dragging it back into the warehouse. "Eh? Bank? Ima blow their asses to hell if they come down here botherin me about shit. It's the Commons; I do what I want down here and nobody cares 'cause it's a dump."

OOC(value.null);

Last edited by LittleMariko on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Max had trouble swallowing this, no matter how true it may be. He looked to her with slight unrest, “No offense, Grunty, but even with your power, there are people out there who are a real danger to you. If you just go forcing your way through the world, They’re going to come hunting you down. The banks will just be the beginning of your worries.” He looked about with further dissection intended, examining the entirety of the building she wished to claim.

“But, among these minions, how many are steel drivers, concrete laymen, and carpenters? Most of this structure is rusted through and rotted, only the cement is really in good quality.” He said, looking about and walking to a wall, “Though the iron casting rods inside might be rusty. This place could easily turn into a death trap and might actually cost more to renovate than it would to just buy a new one…” he said, pulling out his flashlight and shining it about, several small rodents and insects scurrying from the alien light source.

WC: 177
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:04 am

"Eh? Ies not forcing my way through the world. Ies forcing my way through the Commons. Very big difference. I guess you ain't from this end of town..."

The flashlight illuminated the general decay of the brick building, as well as several rodents that immediately became the sole focus of her attention. With unprecedented speed, she generated a rope of electricity, one that immediately seized one of the fleeing, furry creatures and brought it to the demoness. Nonchalantly, she bit off its head and most of its upper half, crunching, holding the other half in her hand as though it were the bottom half of an ice cream cone. "Ah... yea, that reminds me... was supposed to get some minions in the past or some stuff. Never did recruit them."

Swallowing, she took a few broad steps around. "You worry too much. Only like... the doors are tin, yea? Ah..." she took a look up at the roof. "Might need... I unno... an old AC or something, but spirits generally can fix shit, yea? Depends on their powers I guess..." The rest of the mouse disappeared down her throat and she wiped her mouth with the arm of her sleeve. "Hey, that guy who fixes babies might be able to fix this thing too. It's sort of like a baby I guess."

OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 am

So, so, insidious.
-------------------------------
"Okay." She states with indifference even despite the obviously odd scenario. The fact she didn't seem violated or scathed mentally at all probably only complimented the awkwardness of it all. Though, she finds fascination in the translucent barrier that seems to form over more than just that one area. "I assume I should stay still? Even if I don't have to it'd probably ease the process." Even though it took time, the spell overall had been impressive, especially considering how there was no incantation required. So far she's noticed that Yokai and the like seem to bestow a more than adept prowess when it came to magic.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Max winced slightly at the crunch of the mouse’s various miniscule bones shattering within his employer’s mouth. He glanced about, attempting to avoid the disgusting sight as he further examined the building’s interior, “Grunty… If his spell is made for organics, I highly doubt this building is close enough to a baby to fix with it.” He continued to glance about, feeling slight chills up his spine and immediately turning his head, though keeping his flashlight fixed where it was, though it jerked just a little bit. Nothing was behind him, though he knew he felt something… In fact, he thought he heard something… “Odd.” He muttered, unsure if Grunty would hear him or even care what happened.

He looked back to her, “Grunty, just what kind of spirits do you have in your employ? And you said you needed to recruit people, is there any way I could be of assistance?” he asked, still a bit on edge from whatever happened a mere moment ago.

WC: 166
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:21 am

"It's my baby now." Such an answer held a timbre that echoed around the building, one of finality. She didn't seem to notice anything and looked around for any more mice who might not have escaped to safety. Sadly, most of them seemed to have.

"Eh... I got junkyard yokai... ima go out and beat some people up this evening. We're gonna have a butler, a cook, and an IT guy working in here by the time I'm done, yea?"

The next question took her a bit longer to answer, and she brought her finger to her chin, peering up into the darkness near the dusty ceiling. "It's nice that ye want to pitch in, yea? I think not dying would be yer best bet, followed closely by not asking any questions. Ha ha ha, Ah, I'm just joking with ye. Honestly, though, I'll have to think of what ye can do. Ye run around and ye take pictures; those things sound very useful..."

She took a few wide, circling steps, still in the process of thinking.

OOC(value.null);
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse   [N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

[N2N] Nachtundnebel Warehouse
Page 1 of 1