Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warehouse Slaughter (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse Slaughter (Closed)   Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 am

Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) Wolf_l10

Warehouse Slaughter

I slowly shift my head to the side and look at the clock on my night stand to see what time it was. When I seen the time I let out a light sigh followed by a light groan as I sat up in bed, " I guess I should be heading out... " I said to my self as I looked over at the wall on the other side of my room. Today was the day when the first of my three missions where set for, it would be happening at night so me and Yuntay could go in under the cover of darkness and do some things in a storehouse. The one upside to all of this was the simple fact that I didn't have to hold back.. Riku said I could total let loose and do as I wished. On top of that there was the silent challenge set between my self and Yuntay.. Though I had no real use for the bonus money, I still wanted to beat her...

After a moment, I rose from my bed and made my way over to my closet to get some cloths out. I came to a stop at my closet and pulled it open before glancing in at the cloths and simply grabbed something before shutting the door, I didn't really care what I wore, I planed to take it off anyways.. I would be doing this mission in my other form. As I began walking over to where I set my boots, I started to get dressed, slipping the shirt on before I began to put the pants on. Once I had the pants on, I slipped my feet into my set of boots and glanced around in search of anything else I needed. I knew there would be a vehicle waiting to take me to where I needed to go, I simply needed to go to where it was.. I grabbed my 'buisness' phone from the night stand and slipped it into my pocket before I left the room and made my way out of the den all together.

Once out of the den, I made my way to the street and began walking down the side walk. It wasn't long before my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Once it began to vibrate, I reached into my pocket and pulled it out and opened the message I had been sent. After opening the message I glanced over the location where I would be meeting my ride. Once I had the location down, I closed the message and slipped my phone back into my pocket as I made my way down the street. When I came to the location designated in the message, I glanced around before I spotted my ride, the normal black SUV. I made my way over and opened the back door before slipping into the vehicle. Once I was in the vehicle began to move, now on its way to the area where my mission would be taking place.

As the car drove down the road, I looked out the window and watched as the world passed us by. I knew Yuntay was going to be there too but we were not in the same vehicle, I guess that was a good thing, we were not really on good terms I guess you could say, to me, she was still a bit of a matsers pet dog, and to her, I was probably just some thing her master took pity upon.. And Shock.. I still didn't really understood why he had jumped in the way of Ruash and defended me.. I knew that a pack was suppose to protect its on and all but I had never had anyone there to defend me when I was fighting.. And then there was Tranq who not long before patching me up, I made a sexual remark to, but when it was asked of her, she took the time to patch me up, even Yuntay stepped in and helped stop Ruash from killing me..

While I looked out the window, I got lost in my thoughts and before I knew it, the car had came to a stop and the driver was speaking to me, " This is as far as I can take you Landon. From here, you are on foot. ". When I heard the driver speak, I turned my gaze from the window and scenery taht had stoped moving, and looked at the driver for a moment before I nodded, " Alright. ". With that, I begin to undress in the back seat, pulling off my shirt and setting it aside before I kick off my booths and work my pants off. After taking my pants off, I reached over and opened the door, pushing it open before I stepped out of the vehicle. Luckly it was night and the vehicle had come to a stop close to an alley.. Once I was out of the vehicle, I removed my boxers and slipped into the darkness of the alley.

I slowly moved deeper into the alley, as I did so I could hear the vehicle that dropped me off drive away. Once I felt I had slipped deep enough into the shadows, it was time to change.. When the change began, I stepped back and pressed against the wall, leaning there for a moment before I sank to the ground as the pain began to surge through my body. I ended up leaning forwards into the ground some as I began clawing at my skin. As claws sliced through the skin of my fingers, I began to slice thorugh the skin on my sides and chest, ripping away chunks of skin and some meat, revealing white fur underneath. As the transformation progressed, I changed more and more into a wolf until finally the transformation was compleate.

Once the transformation was compleate, I slowly stood back up and arched my back as I streatched a bit in my new form. After a brief streatch, I sniffed at the air some before I began to move. Now on the move, I began to make my way to the building I needed to be at.

" So the human's are finally letting us play the way we want to, huh Lancy? And to think you wanted to give in to that big one and submit to him, even after you said your sorry, aww poor Lancy. Boo-fucking-who. I can't believe you let him treat you like a little bitch, just like that Saito bastard, you even cried out for your mommy, how pathetic are you? " the voice trialed off into laughter for a moment before he began speaking again, " We are going to have to show them why they should be afraid of us, arent we? " When he possed the question I nodded my head some, " Good, now let us be on our way, we don't want to keep our play things waiting, do we? " With the second question, I shook my head fainty, " No, we dont... "

As I came to the building, I rushed out of the shadows, charging up to one of the men standing guard. Before he could react to my presnce, I grabbed him by the head, claming down on his face as I thrust him backwards, slamming him into the wall behind him. While holding him there against the wall, I began to squeeze tighter and tighter on his head, as I did so I drew him back before slamming him back against the wall. When I slammed him against the wall the second time, I pushed harder on his head and it pooped like a water balloon. Once his head pooped, I allowed the body to slide down the wall and to the ground. As it did this I watched it some as a wolfish grin appeared on my muzzle, " Weak little humans.. " the voice said as I gazed down at the dead body.

Looking away from the body, I glanced around before my gaze came to rest on something of interest. When I spotted some power cables going to the building I grinnned a bit more, human's were always easier to scare in the darkness.. Stepping away from the body, I moved over to where the power cables lead into the building and grabbed the power box with both hands. After taking a hold of the box, I ripped it from the side of the wall. Once the box was no longer connected the the power line or the building the lights in the building quickly flickerd off into darkness. A few short moments after the power went out, back up lights began to kick on through out the building.

With that taken care of, it was time to get into the building and raise hell. I turned my attentoin to the door and dropped the power box before I began to move to the door. Before I came to the door however, it burst open as a man came out, shining a light all around, " Hey, what the hel- " was all he was able to get out before he found the man I had killed. " .. What the hell happened here. " He said as he began to shine his light around, looking for who had killed the man. Since the light over the door was no longer functioning, I was shrouded in darkness, this allowed med to get closer to the man. Before I could reach out and grab him, he turned to face me, shining his light on me, " Holy shit! " he exclamed as he began to step back. He only got a few steps back before he tripped over the dead man and dropped his light. When the light hit the ground the bulb busted and things went dark again.

Once it went dark again, I sniffed at the air some before I pounced onto the man while he was moving away from the dead body. The man let out a cry of fear when I pounced on him. The cry only lasted a few seconds before I brought a hand down to cover the man's mouth, " Shh " I whispered lightly as I kept my hand over the man's mouth as he began to struggle. I kept one hand on his mouth as I moved the other down to his stomach and ripped open his shirt before I began to slice into his stomach. As I did this he began to struggle more. I ripped into his belly and began to pull out some of his intestines. Since he was no longer struggling, I removed my hand from his mouth and slowly stood up, picking the body up. Once I was standing, I glanced up at the light that was sticking out from the wall. I wrapped some of the man's intestines around his neck and used them to string him up, putting the intestines around the metal bar sticking out from the wall.

Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) Wolf_l11

Last edited by яuиє on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Slaughter (Closed)   Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 am

Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) Wolf_l10

Warehouse Slaughter

Once I was finished stringing the dead body up I slip through the open door and into the building. As I step into the building I glance around some as I sniff lightly at the air. After sniffing at the air some I began to move, passing through another door way and moving into a hallway. Once in the hall I began to move down it. I didn't get far before I heard foot steps coming my way. Since the hallways was partially light up by one of the emergency lights, I reached up and grabbed the thing before ripping it from the wall, making the hall almost pitch black save for a few lights coming from under some doors. With the lights out, I waited.. The foot steps moved into the hall I was in before ending, " Shit. The emergency light must not be working in this area. " a man said before he turned a flash light on and began to shine it around the hallway. I waited and watched the beam as it moved closer and closer to me.

I took the emergancy light I had just ripped from the wall and threw it down the hall behind the men. The sound made the men spin around, and the light was shown behind them now. I decided not to wasit any more time and pulled away from the spot I was in, moving over to the men, " What the hell was that?! " I came up behind the man yelling and thrust my hand into his lower back, piercing right through to the front of his chest. As I did this, the man dropped the light, which hit the ground and rolled before it came to rest with the beam shining on part of me. The two others that were with him turned and looked in my direction as I lifted the man up in the air with my arm still through him. Using my free hand, Another light turned and shown on the dead man as I held him in the air, wiggling my bloody fingers some. When they seen the man dead they began to back away as I dropped the dead body on the ground and lunged forwards, tackling one of the men to the ground. I took him to the ground and sank my teeth into his neck, clamping down hard before ripping a chunk of flesh from his neck. As I chewed on the bit of meat I glanced at the other man as he pointed his gun at me, though his aim was shaky, and he took a shot, unfortunately for him he missed. But that was all I needed.

I sprang up from the man I had just bit as he lay there bleeding to death. I hit the man that had taken a shot at me, knocking the gun from his hand and pushing him back and into a wooden door which quickly burst under the force. The man lay under me and let out a few groans. I slowly rose up and pulled a leg back before swinging it forwards, kicking the man in the side and sending him across the room. For a moment, my gaze shifted to the room as I glanced around. I spotted some of the drugs I had been sent here to take care of.. I looked back to the man as he lay on the ground, groaning more. " Human's and there filthy drugs... " I said as I walked over to the man and picked him up off the ground, growling at him some, " It's time for you to die I'm afraid. " I said as a light smile slowly came to my face. The man began to struggle against me as I brought a hand up and forced his mouth open as I slipped a hand into it. I slipped the other hand into his mouth and kept him from biting me as I began to pull on both parts of his jaw. As I did this I could hear the sound of bones pooping which quickly turned into the sounds of bones breaking and flesh ripping as I ripped the top of the man's head from the bottom part.

As I ripped the man's head in half, a shot rang out behind me. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as blood began to ooze from the now open gun shot that was just put in my shoulder from a weapon fired behind me. With a lowed growl I quickly spun around, as I spun around I threw the dead body through the air and at the door. I hit the man that had shot me with the dead body and stunned him for a moment. While he was stunned I advanced for him and came up on him as he recovered from it. He pointed his weapon at me again, however this time I grabbed his arm and lifted it into the air, pulling him into the air with the gun, with my free hand, I reached out and took a hold of the man's neck and began to pull his arm. As I pulled I he began to scream as I applied more force and ripped his arm right from his shoulder. I was pleased to find the hand released the gun when I ripped the arm from the body, however I was not finished with the man. I dropped the arm and brought him closer so we were face to face, " .. Going to shoot me again? " I said with a light smirk as I brought my free hand up and took a hold of his head, gripping both sides of his head before I pushed my thumbs into his eye sockets, rupturing both his eyes and sinking my claws into his brain.

Once he was dead I released him and began moving again. I rushed my way down the hall in search of more to kill. It wasn't hard to find more to play with, I came upon another group of armed men as they made there way down a hallway. When they spotted me, they opened fire down the hall at me. As they shot at me, I did what I could to evade there fire but I guess you can't dodge them all because one of the shots hit me.. When the bullet sank into me I let out a loud and fierce howl, a wave of energy traveled down the hall and slammed into the men firing at me, knocking them down. As the men began to get up, I quickly advanced on them, grabbing the one that had shot me and lifting him into the air as I growled more at him. As I gazed up at him, glaring, I drew back my free hand some before swiping it to the side, slicing into his stomach as I sliced to the side, as I did this, I unleashed one of my other attacks, sending a wave of energy claws into the man at point blank range and slicing him in half. The bottom half of the man fell to the ground as I still held the top half in the air, though he was dead now.

I dropped the upper half and turned my attention to the rest of the group with him. Before the men could start firing at me again, they dropped there weapons and began to swat at insects as they began to bite and eat away at the men. I watched for a moment as the men swatted more and began to cry out in agony as the insects I had released eat away at there flesh, I knew they wouldn't stop until they had there fill and that meant the men would be dead, so I left this one up to my little bugs and began to move again. As I moved down the hall, I snifft at the air some, following the scent of human. The smell lead me to another group, a rather large group, they were held up in a room with a table knocked over to proved cover so they could watch the door. As I came up to the door, a burst of gunfire rained out from the door for a second before it stopped, this caused me to stop and pause for a moment. I knew that my barrier was no match for bullets, I had found that out the hard way once before, " Fiendish friends come forth and fest on my foes! " I yelled out, the chant provoking another burst of gunfire from the door which lasted a few seconds. I didn't care, let them waste all there ammo... After my chant, energy began to build and come to gather, forming my energy familiar.

The creature latched onto my back once it was fully formed. From the form on my back, a few tendrils emerged, the ends of them shifting into wolf heads. After they had emerged, I moved right up to the opening and quickly moved into the room, jumping out of the way before they could unleash a hail of gun fire upon the opening to the room. I tackled one of them en to the ground as my familiar shot out in different directions. My attention became fixed on the man I had tackled as I yanked the gun from him and threw it across the room before I began to bite at his chest, mauling him. While I did this my familiar went to work, while one wolf head went to work biting at a man as if it was eating him, another sliced into a man, spilling his guns before it sliced him up more, another forced its way into a man's mouth and then down his throat. I slowly lifted up from the man I was mauling and glanced over at the door for a moment while my familiar worked on killing the men that were in the room with me. Once it was finished I ripped off a bit of flesh from the man I was mauling before I climbed to my feet and made my way out of the room as I eat the bit of meat I ripped from the man. After leaving the room, I began to make my way down the hall. " Look another monster! "

I heard before gunfire rang out. I was forced to duck into a room as a hail of gunfire came down the hall in my direction,' Shit. It got away. Fire team, move in and kill that mother fucker! I don't want either of them getting out of here alive. " After the command I heard foot steps as they rushed down the hall for the room I had ducked into. " Rend and tear, slice my foes to pieces! " I yelled out. As they foot steps drew near, magical energy began to gather and form into a sheet of magic. As the men came through the open door the sheet burst into shards and rushed forwards, over taking the men with a wave of jagged magical energy, the jagged partials slicing the men up like hamburger meat. I burst out of the room and quickly moved down the hall, getting to the man who had given the orders. He took a shot at me, causing me to drop to the ground and spring forwards, taking the man to the ground before I bite down on the side of his neck as I plunged a hand into his stomach, ripping right through the flesh and pushing my arm into his chest cavity. I took a hold of his heart and ripped it from his body, killing him instantly. Once I had the heart, I climbed to my feat and looked at the organ for a moment before devouring it. After that, I moved on to complete the rest of my mission, I have to say, this night was one of the funnest nights I have ever had in a while, I was able to do the thing I enjoy the most and with out any restrictions. When the mission was over I went back to the den to get some rest and ready my self for the next mission...

Total WC: 3,906

Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Slaughter (Closed)   Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Slaughter (Closed)   Warehouse Slaughter (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Slaughter (Closed)
Page 1 of 1