Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Empty
PostSubject: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Jynbanner_01
Knock, Knock on Water
... Time: Afternoon
... Location:T9-ish

The rescue of Akera had gone well and afterwards, Izumi and I, with the girl, had returned to SaiVillage where we were able to regroup with the former citizens of Haven and seek medical assistance for both females in the party. Izumi seemed to recover from her fatigue well enough to continue to look over Akera, and since caretaking was never a specialty of mine, it was time for me to move on to other stuff. From there in the remainder of the evening, I sought out Tapp, who was happy to see that we made it back in one piece. I was briefed on how things were going with the present realm citizens stuck here in the past village and thankfully there had not been any huge backlash from our staying here. If what the younger priestess and old man said we true, then I could rest assured that we were welcomed here. I thought that they were pretty casual about allowing people from the future stay among them, but the fewer headaches the better.

I left a message with one of the division 12 members who worked with us to seek out the teal haired boy that Tapp had brought back to the village, and find the girl’s friend to see if they could meet up and beyond that I requested that he find some art supplies to take to Akera as well. Since I wanted to stay productive, I advised Tapp that come morning we would be moving out to seek out the priestess Kazakura. Come morning, that’s exactly what we did. I prepared myself with my equipment and items, wearing my normal tactical gear, since there was no longer a need to hide it, and from there I brought Tapp and Ted with me, leaving Michael behind to run logistics.

The trip isn’t made in a single day. The isolated island where Kazakura’s clan resided took a day and a half on foot to reach and was a good hike. Luckily, no major tragedy occurs between SaiVillage and our destination, but in the walk I did come across the conclusion that we needed mounts of some kind for hikes like these. On reaching the water’s closest to the island, there seemed to be an issue. There was no bridge to it. I had come this far in faith that Kazakura would actually be at the village and not somewhere else, but I had no methods of contacting her. With a wall in our set in path, I advised the men we would camp out at the water’s edge until coming across a resident of the village or Kazakura; so until interaction with another human, we would be waiting on the shores of the inland bay.

460 / 460
Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Takato11

He sat in a tree as he took his turn at watching the bridge. It was not always one of them, but most of the time it was just easier. Plus Kyo loved for them to take rotations. He was known to say that it kept them in fighting shape. Little did he know that Takato honed his skills other ways. He was on the mainland side of the bridge as he looked at the strangers coming through the woods. He remained perfectly still as he watched from his perch. They set up camp and it could be a simple fact of they were traveling, but from the way they looked over at the island, he knew that they planned on trying to get across. Takato jumped from one limb to the another until he could get a better look at them. Something was different and he could not put his finger on it. He tossed one of the pebbles he had across their camp to hit in the bushes. This would test their reflexes and give him a bit better gauge at their abilities.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

On settling down for the moment, there comes a sound from the bushes. Immediately the three of us turn towards it, wondering if it may be a while animal. In case it was something else, I allow my sensing to press out and I feel a spiritual presence from a tree top some distance from us. Turning towards it, I look, my gaze seeking out whoever was in the tree. Tapp reports, “there’s nothing in the bushes…” after inspecting it to some amount of detail. Ted seems to agree and I murmur, “there’s actually someone other there.” My gaze would be in place of actually pointing to the location. I speak, “I wonder if someone is playing with us.” From sensing it, I couldn’t tell if it was a spirit or a human, though it felt human. I lift a hand and give a short wave to the entity I felt seeing if I could provoke it to come out of hiding.

162 / 622
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:26 am

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Takato11

The one, apparently their leader, judging by the others coming back to report, had some skills. Wonderful, It would make killing them all the sweeter. The motioning towards him did little to make him come from his perch. He wore dark colors and a mask over his face. It was time to judge their skills a bit more. He drew his crossbow from his side and set it. He took careful aim at Jyn and was just about to let the exploding bolt fly when..

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Tatsuk10

.. A small hunched over old man smacked the base of the tree with his walking stick causing it to tremble and the would be killer fell into the bushes. The old man smiled at everyone and called over his shoulder. "You must remember to always look before you leap, young grasshopper." He moved into the camp site with a large smile. "Greetings youngsters" A groan came from the bushes where the man in black had fallen with a soft curse towards the old man which ended with 'senile old fool'" The old man glared over his shoulder and then returned the smile to Jyn. "What can we do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

I do not see any movement from where I was looking, but comically enough I miss the arrival of an elderly male who seems to save what or whoever was in the tree, the trouble of revealing himself. I watch with the others as the male falls out of the trees and into the bushes with a bit of a sweat drop forming on the side of my head. Tapp comments, “that was a big ass squirrel” and in agreement, Ted merely nods his head. I look to the old man, who seemed to be kind, as he speaks and welcomes us in a sense. I was a bit relieved as this made things much easier for us having someone to interface with who was friendly. With a nod, I step forward in front of those in my group and speak to the old may saying, “actually we’ve traveled here from the Saichuushigai Village. We’re looking for a priestess by the name of Kazakura. She advised that if we ever needed anything to call upon her. It has been a while since we last meet, so I was wondering if you knew of her or could lead me to her?” I was hoping that priestesses were kind of like a big thing to the point where those in the village would know of them by name. By the looks of the old man, I had my doubts to whether he could even remember his own name; but the big squirrel might be of some assistance.

255 / 877
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 am

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Tatsuk10

A puff of sakura flowers from the bushes was the only indication of said 'squirrel's departure. The old man got serious as Kazakura was mention. "Well now, If you come to seek the High Priestess of Time you must walk on water to reach her. Or find a boat." He cackled gleefully as he walked past the group and into the bushes opposite of the ones the squirrel had fallen into. After a few moments he poked his head out and raised an eyebrow. "Well youngsters? Are you going to follow?" He loved playing the crazy old man to young people. If they followed after that, he would lead them to a single boat on the bank of the lake. He uncovered the branches hiding it. It was big enough to seat three of them. The old man smiled as he pointed across to the island. "When you reach the other side, follow the path through the forest. You should come across a stone path, follow that to the temple. If you get stopped, tell them that Tatsuki sent you."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

The old man holds my attention as the younger seems to vanish from the area. As he speaks, I listen, wondering if simply swimming would do. I didn’t mind the elderly and dealing with them, since I had a certain amount of experience and patience working with them in my job as a florist before my life took the huge turn that directed it into what it currently is. As the man speaks, I follow behind, with the others following me. We come to find a boat, and I am a bit relieved that there would be no swimming involved. With the others, we pull the boat out of where it was hidden and move it to the shore of the waters. Turning to the old man after his instructions are given, I express gratitude speaking, “thank you for pointing us in the right way. We’ll proceed as advised.” With that, I bid my parting to the older male and enter into the boat with Tapp and Ted. We make our way from one side of the waters to the other and pull the boat ashore, seeking to return it to an area of bushes much like we had found it on the other side. After which, we proceed along following the path through the forest. After walking for some time, we are able to find the stone path and by following it, we are able to see the temple in the distance. Around this time, there had started to be more people around as we seemed to be passing through a populated area. If unhindered, we would continue along our way to the temple.

275 / 1152
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Kaza_01
I slowly walked down the walkway of the temple a scroll in my hand. It was open and I was reading it as slowly as I walked. My long hair was left unbound and the wind picked it up and fluttered it about me. Finding a place to sit, I rest my rear end on a stone bench. I wore a simple white robe today and very few adornments. I was in my own temple and as such felt more comfortable wearing as little as I was able to get away with. It was cool under the canopy of the trees especially since the heat had been rising. When I heard the footsteps on the path, I looked up over the scroll. Seeing Jyn, I smile, stand and roll the scroll back up. A bruise was evident on my cheek as I walked slowly towards them. The healers had done wonders to help me last night. But the bruise remained, just another form of punishment was all I could guess. “Well met, travelers. What brings you to my temple?”
Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

Luckily the priestess is not hard to find once we approach the temples. My gaze comes upon her, sitting on a stone bench on our arrival. I am glad to see she recognizes me as she looks up, notices me and smiles. I lift a hand, to passively wave hello to her as I make my way into conversational range with my two associates walking behind me. Pausing before I get to her, I advise for them to stand back for a moment while I talked to the priestess so they wouldn’t look so much like an entourage behind me. Seemingly understanding, they nod and Tapp comments, “sure thing boss.” With that, I move forwards and close the rest of the short distance to Kazakura. As I get closer I see the bruise on her cheek and my light visage shifts into that of a frown as I almost forgo my original reason for meeting with her or the greetings to inquire if she was all right. She was smiling, so I would correct my visage to match hers. She seemed to be fine and her personal affairs were no business of mine, but I wondered if perhaps the priestess was in some sort of battle with a demon or forest beast. After her words, I respond, “Kazakura, it has been a while. A lot has happened since the last time we met.” I motion towards the bench asking if I could sit with her. If I could, I would sit, if not, then I would stand and speak as I continue, “the village we worked so hard to build was wiped out by some type of demonic army. All of our people are currently staying in the Sai Village.” I pause, “but forgive me for starting off with bad news, how have you been?”

305 / 1457
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 am

I watched his frown as he approached and my hand again itched to reach up and cover that bruise. I had been told not to return until I was healed completely. As it was I struggled with the thoughts of ever returning. I was safe upon my island, I was safe in my temple. He had only said I was hard to replace, not like he could not replace me. But I had never been one to hide from something. I sighed and the smile continued. My head nodded as I regained my seat and allowed him to sit beside me. The scent of my soap drifting in the gently breeze much like my own hair. Reaching up I tucked the loose strands behind my ears as I listen to him rush on about everything that happened since our last meeting. Slowly I answer, "I am well. I am glad that you have sought me out. It would have been a lot of work to find your people scattered to the four winds. I have news which might make you feel better." My mercury orbs gaze into his as I grasp one of his hands trying to make him feel better and more at ease. "I have found a portal back to your time" At hoped it was back to their time.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:00 am

Knock, Knock on Water

I graciously accept the seat to the side of the lovely priestess. My body sits upright as my attention is to her as she speaks. When her words hit me, I have a moment of disbelief. It seemed as if I was in a dream or this moment was unreal somehow. The two men with me look up at these words, seemingly struck as I was by them. Granted, in my search for the portal or way back to our time, I always thought it would take much longer to find it. Though the time had been long, but in the back of my mind, I may have given up a little bit on actually finding a way back to the present. I have to take a moment to assure I was composed as I stumble over what to say in response to that. I eventually get out, “that… great. We can finally go home.” By this time, the possibility of returning to my home was going through my mind, but I didn’t want to get my hopes up too soon without verifying this. I ask the obvious question seeking, “where is this portal? Can you show it to me?”

200 / 1657
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:07 am

I watched him and the men with him react and it made me feel better. "Yes, I even helped one of your men? Through the gate." I think trying to remember his name, but it was hard for me to recall. "He carried a rather large version of your..... gun?" I believed that was the word that had been used before. But I had not heard it enough times to understand it fully or remember. I was only guessing. I stood and gracefully began to walk down the steps. "It is not far from here. Do you wish to come by yourself or all three of you to see?" this would be my decision to fly Jyn there himself which would be the quickest route, or if we would all travel.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:24 am

Knock, Knock on Water

When the question is asked, I look to the other two and think for a moment. Seeing the portal would just be verification, we would still need to rally the others and have them travel to it. Only one of us really needed to go to verified that it actually worked, and since we had been traveling for a couple days, I figured Tapp and Ted could use a rest, even though at this point in finding things out, they would probably deny that point. I look back to Kazakura and inform, “I’ll go with you and check it out first, then after that I will have to make sure that everyone else is able to get through.” As I am speaking with her, Tapp speaks up, “boss, what happens if you can’t come back?” I pause for a moment and look to him as he made a good point. If I didn’t come back, that could present a problem; not only could I not verify this was a portal back to my realm, but I have no idea where this portal was leading to. Since she didn’t know our realm intimately, Kazakura probably would not be able to verify if it was indeed our time or not. I nod and look back to Kazakura and ask, “how are you certain it’s our realm? If I go in, can I return here?”

232 / 1889
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 am

How silly of me, to think that a portal made by something powerful enough to destroy a lot of the area around it would go directly to their time. I should have checked on that. It could be even further in the past it led. Perhaps then Domen could travel back to his old life. That thought had both appeal and left a foul taste in my mouth. But Domen had returned when he tested it. He had never said it had gone to the future. But since the other man had gone through and never come back, I figured it was because he was in the right time after that. Or perhaps he had been eaten by something in the water. I sighed and whistled. The large tiger coming to land on the stones near us.

Kaelas glanced to the three men and sniffed at them, his nose and whiskers twitching. He remembered the smell and moved over to Jyn. He was slowly getting bigger it seemed. I patted the tiger's head and mounted up. Offering a hand to the man. "Well, I know that you can return, but I have not been through the portal myself. So you can go through and then come back." If he takes my hand, I would help him up behind me.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

After my words, I hear a whistle and turn to see the large tiger shift to his master’s response. The two men were weary of it with Tapp speaking, “good kitty.” Ted normally didn’t speak, but his hand was cautiously over his gun as would be his response to anything big enough to eat him and poop him out. It was a bit unnerving to be sniffed by such an unnaturally large feline and I am given a bit of relief as it moves to Kazakura. “Did he… get bigger…” I say after it passes me. It was large the last time I saw it, but I didn’t think it had gotten that big. My gaze shifts back to Kazakura as she speaks and confines that it was possible to go in it and to come out. Moving towards the hand, I assure I was fine and I proceed in the task of coming up to the cat’s rear and mounting it behind his master to complete the threesome. After getting on, I make sure not to seem too timid, like last time, and I place my arms securely around the priestess’s taut waist, relaxing into the soft feeling a bit selfishly internally. Still, I keep rigamortis from occurring in the southlands and inform, “I’m ready when you are.” Turning to my men, I advise, “I’ll be back shortly. You guys rest up and I’ll make sure this is something we can use to get home.” I am confirmed with nods as they accept these terms.

256 / 2145
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 pm

As his arms come about me I smile at the memory. I scooted back a little to get more comfortable riding two seated, brush against Jyn's body while I moved around. With a nudge after Jyn's words, Kaelas took off at a run down the pathway and as we broke the tree line, he jumped and pumped his wings. Into the air we moved as we continued on our path towards the cove. the flight was relatively smooth for the most part, but upon the take off, the jolt would have had his arms moving slightly northward. As we flew, I turned my head partially to ask, "Can you swim?" Then my eyes grew wide at the though that perhaps I should have asked that a bit better since we were flying and at any point in time we could 'drop' him off. "I'm sorry, perhaps I should have told you that the portal is in the middle of the cove. and you have to swim to get to it." I turned back to watch Kaelas, One hand upon the harness to keep myself from sliding to my death.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

Nestled against the priestess’s warm body, I found myself pretty comfortable; as a guy, who wouldn’t be. She was easy on the eyes and soft to touch. I would have to depend on her as my anchor to keep me from sliding off of the beast’s smooth fur as I didn’t want to interfere with the wings which were keeping us afloat in the air. My gaze is down at the treetops that pass below as her question comes in. Looking up for a moment, I remark, “I can tread water.” I thought it odd that you had to swim to get to a portal; I wondered if you had to get wet every time you went in and out. That would serve to mess up electronic devices moving back and forth that were not water proof. I supposed to myself that I couldn’t be surprised about the location of the portal since I didn’t know much about portals to begin with. Out of curiosity I ask, “how did you find out about the portal? Did you magic help you find it?” I assumed as a priestess she had a spidey sense that alerted her to odd things in her environment.

201 / 2346
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 pm

I turned my head partially again, his face close enough that I could feel his breath upon my skin. I chuckled as he asked his question. "It was the pull and push of time that alerted me to the portal. It seemed as if time was being sucked into the middle of the cove as well as being pushed out. Investigation proved that it was a portal." I glanced out at the ocean as we came along the shore line. I could see the cove in the distance. "I will have Kaelas hover over the middle of the lake about a foot or two from the surface and you can dive in." This was rather close and comfortable if not a little strange. He was from the future after all.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

“Ah, I see,” I confirm my answer after she speaks. With a nod, I agree, “okay, I’ll be ready to jump in that case.” So I could tell all my friends that I jumped from a flying tiger. It would be a great story to pass around the water cooler. I watch as the cove comes into view and it felt as if I could feel something coming from it. It felt like the portal radiated a feeling of ‘home’ and nostalgia for me. I brace myself to shift my weight and get ready for the jump, loosening my grip on her a bit. Letting her know my thoughts, I speak, “I’m planning on coming right back as soon as I can verify that it’s my time. I’m going to try to get back into the city, so it may take me an hour to return. If you can meet me here or wait for me, I would really appreciate the ride back.”

163 / 2509
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 pm

I nod as Kaelas goes into a hover over the middle of the cove. "I will wait on the shoreline for your safe return. If you have not returned within an hour and a half, I will return to get your men. And perhaps do something to rescue you." After he leaves the tiger and goes under, Kaelas and I return to the land and I dismount. We would find a place on the beach to watch and wait for his return as promised. If he did not return, it would be no easy task for me to go get his men and go after him. But I judged that it would be his time. It just felt right to me. I would be sorry to lose these people, but they needed to return to thier own time.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

“Sounds good,” I say to her, a bit nervous about jumping into the unknown. On one level, it felt like I was jumping into a lake, but I knew that there was a chance this lake might eat me. Without further hesitation to think about it, the tiger comes over the waters and my hands release from her and my body shifts free falling the few feet into the waters. I expected something of a big splash when I entered, but it is weird; almost like the lake swallowed me up and spit me back out. There is an odd sense of vertigo as I find myself flying up at the velocity at which I feel, floating a few feet and landing on the hand sandy surface of the shore. With a mouth full of sand, I cough and spit to the side for a moment before picking myself and dusting myself off. With a sigh, I look up and notice a city in the distance. My eyes widen at the familiar view. It looked like my city, but with these alternate realms and timelines, you couldn’t be sure with just a glance. I wouldn’t allow the people of Haven to come to an unknown future, so I would have to at least investigate it to make sure it was indeed our time. With that, I start jogging in the direction of the city, finally home. I had a pretty long jog ahead of me, but I hoped that if I got to a service road, I could get someone to give me a lift. That would help out a lot.

An hour passes and with every strand of luck I could find, I had found a ride to get into the city, was able to use a cell phone to verify with HQ that I was indeed in the correct time as well as stop into HQ to pick up my car and drive back to the cove. Everything was set and all I needed to do was get the people form the past to the portal of the future. I would have to save the explanation of my where about later in my full report to HQ. In my mind, I knew that the portal would probably be something that was confidential, so I would not speak freely to others about it other than the people who were affected, but I would probably have to speak with them as well. I park near the cove, coming to it and the door opens on the black sedan as I step out of it. I close the door and move towards the waters; like hell I was going to attempt to drive my beloved car into it. Coming to the water’s edge, I walk out into it and slowly I find myself walking back up and out of it in the past realm. On coming out, I look around to see if Kazakura had made it back yet, or waited.

500 / 3009
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:12 am

I wait by the cove, the breeze from the ocean coming in and putting me at ease. I even nod off a bit as I wait. But soon, Kaelas licks my face and I come up pushing his massive muzzle away. "Kaelas. Why did you do that? Is it time?" I look about for the man known as Jyn but see no sign of him. I must have sent him to his death. So standing up, I grab a hold of the harness around the feline and swing up onto his back. Right before my knee pushes into his side, I see Jyn surface and sigh in relief. Emotionally, I drop down and run towards him coming to a stop before completing that hugging thing that some did. I just looked up at him and grinned. "You are safe. I was worried. Is it your time? Was I correct in assuming that it would be?" I was excited to know the truth. Since I had sent the other guy into the portal and he had never returned.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:28 am

Knock, Knock on Water

Coming out of the waters, I felt it a drag that I had gotten wet; I suppose even if the cove was a portal, there was no way of escaping getting in and out without getting moist, or at least I was doing it wrong. As I look up to seek out the priestess, I notice her approach and I am pulled into an embrace. A light blush comes to my face as the unfamiliar woman takes to me as if we’ve known each other for some time. It was less of her and more of me, given my limited interaction with the low number of women I’ve actually dated. As she looks up, I am a bit touched that she was worried about me; I guess seeing someone vanish into somewhere for an hour would be a hard thing to wait for. “Thank you for your concern,” I give a soft smile as I assure, “I was able to contact people I knew and it is indeed my time. I have to tell the others and get them here; I think with your help we’ve made it through this crisis. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t met you.”

204 / 3213
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 am

I nodded. Of course he would need to get to his people and get them to the portal. "We shall go back to your men. Can you ride horses? I can loan a few to you and show you the hidden way across the lake. But you and your men, must tell no one. Not even others of your time. That should help speed you along, I know how much you must want to get back home." At the mention of going back home, I wondered where my home was now. I had been traveling with the demon for a little while and gotten use to the fact that where he slept, so had I. But that may have changed. What was I thinking? I kept the smile on my face despite my inner musings. I moved to the tiger and remounted him in a gracefully. After waiting for Jyn to remount, I nudge kaelas into the air again. It would not take to long to reach the temple and land.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

So as such, it seemed that things were turning around for me. Luckily the realm I went back to was my own, or close enough to be considered since the people there, who I worked with, still remembered me and apparently it was thought that I was missing in action. I knew the families of those with us would be as elated as the previous haven residence. All and all, the past wasn’t that bad of a place without the technology of man; they didn’t have the demon infestation we were starting to get. It would be interesting if there was a manner of solving the demon issue through time manipulation. Still, that whole process would have to be left to people much more skilled than myself.

As she nods and asks about my riding abilities, I advise, “the only animal I’ve rode before was your tiger with you. I’m sure I could get used to riding a horse; it should be no problem learning. Out legs would thank you, since it’s been a pretty long trip.” With animals beneath us, I was confident that the trip could be made in half the time as it originally took to get here. I assure her that I would keep the secret of the hidden lake to myself and only share with my men if it was necessary, though we probably would not have much use for that knowledge after today. I move with her to the tiger and mount up behind her, placing my arms around her waist once more for the ride back. During the ride back, I ask, “have you ever wondered what the future was like or wanted to visit there? I owe you a favor, after all.”

290 / 3503
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:36 pm

The question he posed caught me off guard and I had to think about it for a moment. "No. As much as I would love to see it, the fact that if I see the future like that, it might change the course of history between my time and yours keeps me from doing such. If I were to see something that we could use here, and then replicate it, then it might make a part of your time change drastically." As we moved over the water of the hidden lake, I took out a small pebble and nudged Kaelas to hover above the water for a moment as I dropped the pebble in. The ripples made by the pebble started out small and slowly got bigger. "Like the ripples of the water, some small change here could create a major problem for your time." I then let kaelas continue onto the temple. Eventually landing. "Thank you for your offer though. If I ever find myself in your time then we may meet again."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

When she speaks, I nod and accept her answer since a paradox situation did make sense as something that needed to be avoided. I didn’t know how those types of things worked, but hopefully no one who had come from Haven had messed up in that manner. As she spoke I thought on the matter a bit. I wondered if she were being nice in telling me no in this manner, since she was less likely to cause much more of a disturbance that we already had thus far. There was no reason for her to tell me something that was untrue, but still, it might make things awkward if she came to the future. There were a lot of minor things like what she would do there and where she would stay; I knew it had to be a scary thing for someone much like coming here had been for us. Still, I was a bit concerned if her words were true. “Ah, then we shall meet then if that is the case,” I agree with her. I was unable not to be worried by the situation. I hadn’t noticed a huge change in the present realm when I went back, but I had only gone back for an hour. What if something horrible happened, such as Adam West being our new mayor? It was likely that as one who studied time, she may have greater insight into this than I would naturally have with guesses and conjectures. I confide in her speaking, “I didn’t notice any large differences when I was there briefly, but what sort of ripples do you think that we’ve created already by coming here? If what you say is true, do you think I would have noticed if something was off? It looked much the same.”

302 / 3805
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

AS we land I think on it, "Who knows? If nothing has changed then perhaps whoever was powerful enough to make the portal created an alternate time." I shrugged a delicate shoulder. "I will look into it and perhaps have some information. But if you happen to find something in the future, please come back and let me know. For if this time no longer affects the future as you know it, then a lot of things could change drastically. Perhaps you should speak to your elders and set up a control of goings and comings of the portal." I slid off the tiger and looked to the others that had been waiting. "It has been good knowing you." I smiled and gave him a simple friendly hug. "I only wish I could have been more help to you while you were here."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

The animal comes to the ground and she speaks and I listen. With a nod, I accept that, since it didn’t seem as big a deal as I may have thought. That much is at least a relief to me, seeing as she suggests I should have seen a change if one were to occur. I had always through of this as SaiCity’s past, but I had never thought that this might be an alternate realm all together. It was a bit too much for my mind to attempt to grasp. I dismount the tiger, my feet coming to the ground. “Will do,” I agree to her terms, feeling this might be the last time I ever see her. My time had a lot of issues, so breaks to go back into the past probably wouldn’t be made. On top of that, I didn’t know if I would disavow the knowledge of this realm to the higher ups at the Division; there was no telling what they might want to do given the prospect of another dimension all together. It might be an invasion of imperialistic proportions. The others stand up from their positions, having sat in the immediate area awaiting my return, as I am given my good by hug and I step back and assure, “you’ve been a big help already.” I was hoping she would show us to the horses we would be using, but since her tone seemed dismissive, I would suck it up and take the hike back. “I’ll be seeing you,” I say as I take steps away to head towards my men.

269 / 4074
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

As he turned to walk away, I chuckled. "Do you not want the horses?" I ask innocently. I did like to be mysterious and such but sometimes I just liked to be playful. I was only in my mid twenties and looked forward to at least 180 more years. So that teenage playfulness sometimes surfaced. "Come, follow me. The tiger will scare the horses" Kaelas moved off into the trees. I moved down the path the way that Jyn was going. I took him around to the edge of the island. A young boy ran by and I snagged his collar. "Please have three horses ready at the bridge please." The boy, surprised by the command in my voice rushed off without bowing first. I shook my head and chuckled. "That is my youngest cousin. He would sit around fishing all day if I did not give him chores. My uncle would have a fit." I would lead them to a spot that seemed a bit closer to the opposite shore. A few minutes later the boy appeared leading three large horses, saddled and bridled.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

I pause as I hear her words and turn a bit glad that she hadn’t forgotten. I could see a bit of playfulness there, so I figured I probably didn’t get what just happened; but that was fine, since it wasn’t like the first time such a thing has occurred. “That’s right,” I comment with a short smirk, attempting not to be socially awkward, as I follow behind her as she asks for me to come. The others come along with me following her as the tiger takes his leave. The order is made to a lad who turns out to be related to the priestess. Continuing to follow we are brought water side where the boy would be leading three horses. They were larger than I had expected them to be, though I had only seen horses in the media as traditional animals probably extinct in the future from whence I had come. On sight of the horses, I speak, “hopefully this goes well.” Tapp makes an innuendo filled comment about riding suggesting, “just pretend it’s a pretty woman.” A mock “ha” comes from my lips as I move towards the beasts of burden. With the basic gist of what to do in my mind from stereotypes, I approach whichever horse the boy would motion me to and place a foot into the strap which lowers from the saddle. Get a good grip, I pull myself up and attempt to situate myself on the thing much like I would the tiger. It takes a moment to get my balance and to get used to the horse; needless to say, I preferred my car. I hold onto the reins of the horse and maintain my balance as I look to either the lad or Kazakura for aide in a brief explanation to making the thing turn. I comment, “if you can just set it to go and show me how to turn, I’m sure we’ll eventually get where we need to go.”

332 / 4406
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm

I shook my head and look at the spot where the bridge was magically hidden. Jyn had not figured out that there was no way to get the horses across. So I answered his first question. "To get it to go, you need to press your heels into its sides. The harder you press the faster it will go. To stop pull up on the reins." I show him the reins. " And to turn it right or left you pull that way on the reins." I moved around the front of the horse and grabbed the bridle and pulled gently. the horse began to move forward. "Hold on and remember your promise. This is the secret that only you and those upon this island know." The horse stepped as if onto the water, but instead about a foot above the water. The magical bridge appeared to be air above the water. I would lead them across and stop on the other side, that playful smile on my face again. Perhaps now he would truly get the joke.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Knock, Knock on Water

My mind was busy figuring out the tricks of driving this thing where I wanted it to go. It moved a bit gingerly at first, holding onto the reins as the pulls the horse forward. “Whoa…” I murmur in a low tone as the beast moves beneath me. When the instructions are given, I figure them to be simple and intuitive enough for me to remember. It isn’t until we reach the water’s edge that I remembered we were on an island. “They swim?” I start to ask, but her words stop me as she speaks about the secret. I watch as the horse steps onto an invisible bridge and start to get it. “Ah, that’s right,” I comment. We make our way across the invisible bridge, with me and the guys looking around it, a bit in awe. I wanted to know how you knew where the edge was, so you didn’t walk off of it if you didn’t move in a straight line; but we make it to the other side and I would look down to the priestesses smiling face. Feeling a bit better about her, I carry a light smile on my other wise calm visage as I admit, “I’m not sure how to repay you, but once again, thanks. I think we should be okay form here on out. You don’t know how much of a help you’ve been.”

235 / 4641
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

I blushed a bit and nodded. "You found me on the brink of death, raped and beaten. This is the least I can do to return that favor. You helped me in my time of need. This is your time of need." I reached up and patted the horse's nose. "Just release the horses when you are done. they will find their way home. We raise and train them as war mounts." Wiped a tear from my eye and smiled to all three of them. "May the heavens light your way and keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Knock, Knock on Water
... Time: Evening

I am reminded about how we originally met and I concluded that she had a point. I nod and advise, “I’ll release them and send them on their way.” Tapp and Ted lift hands and exchange goodbyes with the priestess and it was time to head out. With that, the short break had been enjoyed long enough and it was our chore to immediately make the trip back to get the other back where they needed to go as soon as possible. I didn’t know if there was a deadline on when we needed to be in the portal, but I didn’t want to waste any time. After our final goodbye, I somehow get the horse to move to my command as we make our way away from the isolated island village towards the west en route with SaiVillage.

139 / 4780
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)   Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura) Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock, Knock on Water (Jyn x Kazakura)
Page 1 of 1