Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time Bandit Roundup (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Time Bandit Roundup (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Time Bandit Roundup (Closed)   Time Bandit Roundup (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Time Bandit Roundup (Closed) Nova_p10
+ Time Bandit Roundup+
Flashback
Humming softly to myself I casually browse through the market. I had come to his place, Shima only a few hours ago, though for no particular reason I was simply wandering and found my way here. Unfortunately being an outside didn’t help with the looks, though I don’t think they knew what I truly am. That would be a good thing, it would be a hassle if they knew I am a demon and I would be forced to take life in order to escape this place. Moving away from one shop, I made my way over to a weapons shop and began to gaze at the weapons that the vendor had for sale. Carefully I picked up one of the swords and began to look over it for a moment. Though I lacked any knowledge about what qualities to look for in a weapon, two I knew I wanted was it to be sharp and durable. It wasn’t any good if it couldn’t cut through someone or broke the first time it hit armor. I looked at the blade a moment longer before I set it back down, shifting my gaze to some of the other weapons that were setting out for display.

“ Hey, you there. “ I heard someone say, but at first I didn’t know who they were talking to so I ignored whoever it is that is speaking. “ Hey, did you hear me? “ the one spoke up again, this time the voice growling louder and as the question was asked I felt a hand come to rest firmly on my shoulder. Feeling the hand on my shoulder made me sigh softly as I cast my gaze down at the ground for a moment, “ Yes. I heard you. I didn’t think you were speaking to me though. “ I said as I lifted my gaze and began to turn to face the one speaking to me. “ Have they found out I’m a demon? “ I asked myself as I turned, coming to face a well dressed man with two swords at his side. The man looked at me when I turned to face him, glancing over me once before he looked to my face, “ You’re not from around here stranger.. I’m going to have to ask you to come with me. “ I looked at the man as he spoke to me and sighed softly. If he did know I am a demon he wasn’t letting on, if he did know I knew I had to do something.

Before I could fully comprehend what I was thinking I acted. Spinning I threw the sword I had been holding at the man before I quickly bolted down the street, pushing over people that stood in my way as I tried to get away from the one who had spoke to me. Though I didn’t look I knew the man was chasing after me, the sword had only stopped him momentarily. As I ran down the street something came out of nowhere from the left side and hit me, knocking me for a loop and to the ground. After having fallen to the ground I began to work on getting up but before I could get further then to my hands and knees the man that had spoke to me came up from behind and kicked me back to the ground. “ Damn newcomer. “ He grumbled as two more came out of the crowed that had backed away from me. “ Is this the guy? “ one of them asked as the two came to as top in front of me.

The one that had spoke to me looked down at me and nodded. “ Yeah, this is the guy. There is no reason why he would have ran unless he is either the one we are looking for or a thief. And either way it works out. “ The two standing over Nova laughed some, “ Yeah. Your right about that one. “ The one behind Nova nodded, “ Alright. Let’s get him to the jail. “ He glanced around at the other people before addressing them, “ Alright people. Nothing to worry about, everything is just fine. “ As he spoke one of the others walked up behind Nova and struck him in the back of the head, knocking him out. I had no idea what they were talking about but before I could do anything I noticed one coming closer and then struck me before things faded to black.

As life began to come back to me I started to rouse from the forced slumber. With a groan I reached to the back of my head, finding the tender spot where I had been hit. As I touched the area I drew in a sharp breath as the pain surged out through my skull. Pulling my hand from the back of my head I lifted my gaze and glanced around. It was hard to see anything and at first I thought I was blind, though their were subtle hints that I could see, though it was dark already. Though I didn’t know how long I had been out, it was logical to believe that I had been out long enough for the sun to fall from the sky and night to rise, I wouldn’t know anything other then that until I asked. I began to raise from the sitting position I was in and climbed to my feet, glancing around more before I reached down to my side, finding the two swords that rested there before, were no longer there.

A man made his way in front of the cell and looked in at Nova, “ Ah, you have awoken. That is good.. “ When I heard someone speak I quickly shifted my attention to the front of the cell where he stood and my gaze shifted into a glare as I looked at him, “ I haven’t done anything, why am I in this cell? “ I asked, demanding an answer as I looked at the man. The man laughed as he looked in at Nova, “ That won’t work again. We know it is you. And now that we have captured you, you will finally be put to death for your crimes. Your death will be carried out tomorrow at dawn. Enjoy your last night of life. “. My gaze remained on the man, “ What are you talking about? I have done nothing I am new to this city. “ I said as I stepped forwards while watching the man. The man simply looked at Nova and shook his head faintly, “ As I said. That will not work again. Goodbye. “ The man said before he turned to the guards, “ Don’t pay any attention to this one. We finally have him. “ The man said before walking off.

Having no clue what was going on, it seemed as if they have mistaken me for someone else, but how can that be? Growling softly I turned and looked up at the window letting light into the cell, “ Damn humans.. “ They were going to try and kill me tomorrow and I had no damn idea why such a thing was going to happen. Though I am going to find out. Turning around I made my way to the door to the cell and glanced to each of the guards. “ Could one of you tell me what is going on? “ I asked as I looked at the two guards. My question was met with silence as the two guards simply stood there on each side of the door. Damn it, neither was going to speak.. Well at least with out me making them speak. Growling softly, I called upon my powers, getting into the mind of one of the guards and forcing him to speak. The guard turned his attention to me and began to speak. He told me of one they were having trouble with, a trouble maker that could do things they couldn’t rightly explain and was causing great deal of trouble and damage to the village but they could never really keep him for long and he always appeared differently. Before the guard could continue speaking the other guard struck him across the face, breaking the spell I had on him and bringing him back to his senses.

Though the spell had been broke and the guard no longer spoke, I had all the information I needed to know why I was in this prison cell. Pulling away from the cell door I glance around once again. Their was no way I am going to simply stand here and let my death come to me. No, I would escape this and take care of the bastard that put me in this place. It was his fault this was happening to me and I will take his life as payment.

Again I called upon my powers and stopped time long enough to shift into my hybrid form and force the gate open before shifting back to my human form. I held time in a pause long enough to get my weapons and make my escape of the building that they had me in. Now it was time to track down the one that forced this upon me and deal with him, though I had no clue where to look for such a person, if what the guard said was true the one could be anywhere and anyone. That simple fact angered me and made me sigh lightly, it would take forever to find this person if I searched for them, though if I waited for them to come out in the open and do something then I would be able to catch them. I could search through the city at night but I knew there is a high chance I wouldn’t find anything.

Unable to keep time paused any longer I was forced to allow it to continue as normal even though I knew the guards would find I no longer resided in the cell I was put in and that would cause an uproar with the guards and they would be out in force searching for me. With this in mind I search out a safe place to hide in the city so I can hide until day break and begin my search for the culprit. After getting settled in I staid up for a few hours before finally falling asleep, waiting for dawn. As dawn came the light of a new day struck me in the face and I began to wake up with a soft groan. I hadn’t expected the light to hit me in the face as it was doing but it is better then other wake up calls I could get, at least no one found me.

With a new day dawning I climb to my feet and stretch as I let forth a yawn. Now it was time to get out and hunt for this person that has gotten me into trouble, but first I would need something to help me blend in with the other people, or at least hide the fact that I am the one they were going to kill today. I began to look around and found exactly what I was looking for, more or less. Picking up a discarded cloak I slipped it on and pulled the hood up over my head. After pulling the hood up I begin to move and make my way out of the alley I had been hiding in and begin to move down the street as I glanced from side to side keeping an eye out for the ones that had captured me the other day.

Along with keeping an eye out for the ones after me I also search for any sign of the one that they are after, though finding that one is going to be harder then simply avoiding guards looking for me. Remaining on guard, I make sure I am ready for anything as I move down the street. Since I had escaped guards roam the streets looking for me. As I moved down the street things seemed to come to a complete halt around me. The people no longer moved, they no longer produced any sound, nor did anything else around me. I instantly recognized what was going on, time had been stopped around me but I knew it wasn’t me that had done it.

With all time around me frozen, I glanced around. If I had not done this then someone else must have. As I glanced around I noticed another cloaked figure one going about taking things from merchant stalls and stuffing them into a bag. I watched the figure for a moment before I began to approach it. As I drew closer I could hear the figure was humming as it went about stealing things from merchant vendors and the voice sounded effeminate. The thief, sensing Nova’s approach withdrew its hand from one of the things it was about to steal and shifted, turning to face Nova as it looked to him. As it gazed upon Nova it’s gaze shifted into a glare it spoke up, “ You are the one they captured yesterday… You aren’t human, are you? “ When the figure turned to face me I came to a stop and watched it. As it spoke up I realized it was a female though I could not see much of her features thanks to the hood and cloak she was wearing like me.

It seemed she knew I was not a human. As she looked at Nova she shook her head, “ No. You are a demon just like me. “ She said, giggling lightly, “ Well, no problem then. Would you like to steal some things too? “ She asked, reaching up with her free hand to draw her hood back to reveal her head. As I listened to her I watched as the hood was drawn back, now able to look at her face I shook my head faintly as I quickly came back to the point as to why I am looking for her. “ No, I don’t want any of your damn stuff. You caused me problems. “ I said with a growl as I began to tense up. “ Oh my, and I take it you are angry at that? If so, why not take it out on the humans. “ She said before turning back to the goodies she was stealing.

Though that didn’t sound like a bad idea, she was the one that caused the humans to attack me and thus she was the root of my current problem. “ I don’t care about what you have been doing here though it has caused me trouble, and for that I shall deal with you in my own way. “ I said as I watched her, getting straight to the point. When she heard Nova’s words she stopped stuffing her bag and turned her attention back to him and sighed lightly “ I see. So you wish to fight? Or do you wish something else? “ She asked as she looked to Nova. I looked at her for a moment, thinking on her question before finally shaking my head faintly. “ No… “ I said as I watched her.

She nodded with a sigh, “ I see. Alright then. Catch me if you can! “ She yelled out dropping the bag as she quickly took to the air, flying off. As she began to fly off I let out a growl and quickly took off after her. Seeing Nova was coming after her she turned to face him and summoned up a orb of demonic energy and launched it straight at Nova. When I seen the orb of demonic energy flying at me, I called upon my command over the demonic arts and summoned forth a shield of demonic energy to protect me from the orb of demonic energy she had launched at me. It appeared she knows the demonic arts like me.

Wishing to reciprocate and return the favor, though mine would be more deadly. I again called upon the demonic arts a out from the barrier of dark energy I still had around me launched blade like arcs of dark energy. When she seen the wave of dark energy rushing towards her, the woman brought her arms up in front of her face, calling upon a demonic familiar to sprout from her back and come around in front of her to help defend her against the attack.

Unfortunately the familiar she had summoned was no match for the attack unleashed by Nova and his blade of dark energy sliced through the familiar and into her. As the blade of dark energy sliced into her she let loose a cry of pain and again froze time in the hopes to stop Nova so she could get away. After my attack struck her I grin though the barrier I had summoned fades as she stops time around us, though I remain unaffected by it.

Unaffected by her time stop I charged straight for her, reaching to my side and gripping the hilt of one of my swords and unsheathing it, moving straight into as lash as I came with in range of her. She let out another cry of pain as my blade slicked into her, the attack forcing her back as she began to put distance between us. She turned and began to run once again. I watched her for a moment, growling as I allowed one of my transformations to take hold of me, shifting from my human form straight to my hybrid form.

Now that I had changed forms I was much faster then my human form and managed to catch up with the female demon easily. As I caught up with her I pounced her from behind and bite down onto her shoulder, sinking my teeth through the clothing she wore and straight into her flesh. As I bite down onto her shoulder I also wrapped my arms around her and gripped her tightly. As Nova bit down onto her shoulder she let out a cry of pain and began to struggle against him, though she was unable to get free.

Releasing her shoulder, I went straight for her neck, sinking my teeth into her neck as I bite down. Yanking back I ripped a chunk of her flesh from her neck and began to chew it up before swallowing it down, licking my lips before I bite another piece from her neck. By now she had stop struggling as the last bits of life began to fade from her, “ … W-Why… you’re a-a… demon. “ She said in a whisper. I growled and licked the side of her neck, lapping up some of the blood, “ You caused me trouble my dear… “ I said as I took us both to the ground, “ Don’t worry. Death is never an end, simply a beginning. “ I added before taking another bite from her neck as the rest of her life faded.

As the life finally faded from her, I growled softly and let her body fall to the ground. Her limp body fell to the ground and out from her cloak rolled a scroll. Noticing the scroll roll from her cloak I looked at it for a moment before I knelt and picked it up. I looked at the scroll for a moment before shifting back to my human form and sighing lightly, “ Time to move on… “ I said in a murmur as I began to move, walking off as I put the school into my kimono as a reward for defeating the demon.

Total WC: 3,305
Time Bandit Roundup (Closed) Nova_p12
Back to top Go down

Time Bandit Roundup (Closed)
Page 1 of 1