Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Bit of Alone Time I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Bit of Alone Time I Empty
PostSubject: A Bit of Alone Time I   A Bit of Alone Time I EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm

A Bit of Alone Time I

It was an odd scene for me, not something that I normally would do or be associated with. Popular media romanticized it, so why not? In some things I knew about myself, I knew that I wasn’t a drinker and I wasn’t social, so social drinking was out of the question, but among things I loved were my car and being alone, so in it, ‘it’ being my car, I would find myself for the moment.

I didn’t want to go home and I didn’t want to be at work right now. The issues from work and home were being amplified by something inside of me that I couldn’t quite understand. The fact that there was something about me that I could not understand frustrated me even more.

I sit in the front driver seat of my black sedan parked near the outskirts of the lower common having recently made a purchase at one of their many corner liquor stores. It was a fiasco, as someone who didn’t normally drink, I had no clue what to purchase. I simply picked up something that seemed to be popular and on display. It was in a clear flask like glass bottle and seemed to cost a bit more than the other varieties on display. Luckily for me, it turned out to be strong. That fact coupled with the fact that I wasn’t a drinker, added to my current inebriation.

At the moment, I held the bottle in my right hand as my legs were propped open, and I reclined in a relaxed manner. My gaze is down with my slightly unkempt hair crossing over my face. My tactical clothing would suggest that I was on a patrol. I was not looking at anything in particular, just the keys dangling from the ignition, watching the soft moon light reflect off of their metallic surfaces. Right now I hated my job and I hated demons and spirits. Why did I have to put up with things that could destroy skyscrapers off of a whim? My mortality was very clear to me. I didn’t have the fighting skills of Izumi and Shiori nor did I have the stamina and abilities of Ingel. I was simply a human, a weak pathetic human who need his gun in order to survive. It was a good front that I put up in front of my men, but that’s all it was. I had to keep up appearances and appear to be a leader, even though I could be taken out as easily as anyone in my squadron. I cough, bringing my left fist to my mouth to cover it before it lowers. I lift the bottle of whatever it was to my lips and tilt my head back to drink from it before lowering it and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

I was no good. I was always alone until Izumi and Shiori came into my life and now I would continue to be alone. Both will leave me. What did I have to offer? I didn’t even consider myself fun to be around. By this time, the bottle was half empty. “You know what you need to do, right?” comes a familiar voice from the side.

I look up seeing the image of Tre sitting in the passenger’s seat in a relaxed position with his body turned towards me. For some reason, I am not even alarmed that the ex-gang leader I used to operate under who died right in front of me is in the car. I simply look up towards him, my gaze slightly unstable and look in a questioning manner. “You NEED to stop worried about bitches, smash them both and keep them on speed dial for the booty call!” he explains. “Hell ya,” comes a sound from the back as my gaze shifts and I note Jr and Lil Knock Knock in the back seat. “The hell…” I murmur lightly. “Yo Ghost,” the dreadlocked Knock hails, “that Izumi got some big ass titties, huh?” He holds his hands over his chest as if exaggerating their actual size and nods his head back and forth before raises his open palm whereas Jr. slaps hands with him and they both snap. I tilt my head a bit and murmur thinking, “yeah, she does doesn’t she?” Jr. reminds, “but Shiori got that fiya for ya, homie.” I nod a bit agreeing with this before looking up and stating, “wait… what’s that got to do with any of my problems?” Tre provides the simple answer, stating, “pimping solves everything.” Knock nods and confirms, “hell ya.” Jr. interjects, “shut up, dumb ass, you’re married!” Knock turns to him and correct, “but I still gets my pimp on.” I shake my head commenting, “get… wait… no… that sentence is all wrong.” Knock dejects, “maaan, fuck your grammar!” Tre speaks up, “yo, so what’s up with this dragon inside of you?” I pause and look at Tre in a “what the hell are you talking about” manner asking, “what the hell are you talking about?” Tre blink rearing back before leaning forward and raising an eyebrow, “homie, you don’t know what’s inside your own body? Dude, you got like this demon dragon spirit in you. Matter of fact, there he go right there.” He juts his thumb towards the back seat where I notice a familiar dragon-human hybrid in the back seat sipping on a cup of tea between Knock and Jr. “Um…” I begin, but am unsure where to start. “Dragon dude’s hella cool,” Jr. assures me, “dude’s got like magic powers and everything.” I sigh and lean back into my seat looking forward stating, “but I hate demons.” In a calm accent, the dragon states, “and I hate humans.” Knock yells, “that’s good! Yall got that ying yang shit going!” I protest, “that’s retarded.” The dragonoid sips his tea. My eye twitches. I pause for the moment before turning around and yelling, “why the hell are you sipping tea?!” The Sephiroth-like dragonic male blinks and answers, “why…? because it’s good, of course.” Everyone seems to nod as if that made sense, which frustrates me even more. Tre looks at me with a bit of concern and comments, “homie, you’re going to have to chill out. You’ll drive yourself crazy…” A sly grin comes across his face before he adds, “if it ain’t already happened.” With my head placed back into the cushion of the seat’s headrest, I turn to look to him and comment, “I’m not crazy, nor do I want advice from a dead guy.” He shrugs and shifts to lean back in the passenger adding, “…says the guy talking to the dead guy.” Tre later adds, “but for real, you’re tripping over a lot of things. You need to just calm down and maybe take some time off work and have some you time. Don’t you watch Oprah?” I tilt my head looking back forwards asking, “who?” Jr. adds, “see that’s his problem. Yo, lemme hit that henny!” I sigh, “I don’t even know what that means.” Jr. yells, “the alcohol fool, hand it here.” I shake my head limply, “no. You’re not real. It’ll fall and stain my back seat.” Tre grins, “oh yeah, I appreciate you keeping my ride clean.” My left hand comes to my face and wipes it as I frown, “you’re all parts of my subconscious aren’t you? I've been watching too much BET...” Tre laughs and adds, “well ya. Everyone except for the demon.” The dragonic male sips his tea once more. “Damon!” Knock yells while pulling something out of his pocket, “we’re going to call dragon dude, Damon!” With that, he starts rolling up a blunt. I look in my rear view mirror and protest, “wait… no. Do not smoke that in my car.” He looks up, “but we’re not real… it won’t hurt anything…” Damon interject, “but I’m real… I’m not sure about this name.” Jr. concludes, “shut up, you Damon, live with it.” Knock nods, "freal, homie." The dragon turns to Jr. and asks, “shall I kill you.” Jr. bucks up, “you want some of this, homie? This ain’t what you want?” “Isn’t,” I correct before I ask myself, “why am I correcting them?” Tre adds, “because you’re a square.” I pause for a moment knowing something was missing. Looking around I say, “where is Prettyboy?” Tre blinks, “the club, where else?” Somewhere in Club Hype, Prettyboy could be seen getting his groove on. Thinking about this, I blink. I relax back, “oh I see, so that's how it is.” I pause. Jr. and the Dragon continue to verbally assault one another in the back seat. “Wait, no that doesn’t make any sense!” I look back to him. This made no sense to me. Tre explains, “the car only has enough room for 5 people.” Knock nods his head, “hells ya!” while sparking up the blunt. “What the fuck did I just say? Don’t light that shit in my car…” When I am done with my yelling, I look around and notice that I was the only one in my car. I look down at the bottle then I lean back in my seat. My left hand comes up and rubs my face. I was going crazy, but for now I would blame it on the alcohol. Still, I had no clue where Damon came from. I remember vaguely something attacking me after the Izumi and I fought the dragon, but she was able to defeat it. I sit up properly in my seat with a bit of a grunt as I pick up the cap of the bottle that was sitting in my lap and twist it into place over the glass bottle. I put the bottle behind my passenger seat and look straight placing my hands on the wheel. I was still very much inebriated, so driving probably wouldn’t be smart. I release the steering wheel and look around the outside surroundings; I had to pee.

1645…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A Bit of Alone Time I Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Alone Time I   A Bit of Alone Time I EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:21 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

A Bit of Alone Time I
Page 1 of 1