Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 hours of my life.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

5 hours of my life. Empty
PostSubject: 5 hours of my life.   5 hours of my life. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:47 am

So I just finished FF13... every good game everyone should play it. But anyway yeah I feel stupid b/c at 9:40 I got a message from Kyro reminding me to post and I thought Oh I'll do it after I get this done.... so at around 12:30 or so I had been killed by the same boss over and over again and I was trying everything mix of gear, then thought "Hey with if I change out Vanille with Hope..." so with Lightning, Fang, and Hope I was done in 30 minutes. Yes that is right, the guy I fought for hours died in less then 5 minutes I even got a 5 star ranking for it. The bad thing is Hope's weapon is only half the level of Vanille's. I guess the buffer guy is better then the debuffer chick when it comes down to the bosses. Total play time 72 hours!
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: 5 hours of my life.   5 hours of my life. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 am

Im not gonna Lie, I actually got bored with the game. I think I got to chpt 8 and was like..."Ehh imma play something else." And just never finished it. I might next week though. Imma have a lot of free time on my hands. and no internet...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 5 hours of my life.   5 hours of my life. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 am

i actually like it. i'm stuck maxing out my crystal thingees and maxing out my weapons. so that mean running around in circles, selling stuff, upgrading, rinse and repeat. since i'm used to grinding from ffx, i stay in one place for bout 5 hrs longer than i actually need to be. b/c of that i haven't finished it yet xD i dun like the fact that it chooses your party for you most of the game, like why can't you use snow inside of the big ship thingee? shit's gay. but at least it's an entertaining movie xD
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 5 hours of my life.   5 hours of my life. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 pm

yeah I know Shin! but I like Fang so I was ok with that part. The only thing I don't like is most of the game is locked till the end and you can't max out your characters till after you beat the game!!! WTF I want to be in god mod before I beat the game not after!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 5 hours of my life.   5 hours of my life. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:00 am

so... they open up the crystal-arium thing so anyone can learn anything and i blow like 87k in new stuff thinkin that would at least max out 2/3 of em... those things are expensive as monkey balls! then i gotta fight some guy who's half man half crystal and then they open up the next crystal level when i though i grinded to a point where i could just play the game... silly me... arrrgghhh... time to run back and forth for bout 10 more hrs after work
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 hours of my life.   5 hours of my life. Empty

Back to top Go down

5 hours of my life.
Page 1 of 1