Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Day In The Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Another Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Another Day In The Life IngelH2H
Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After another, enjoyable time with Trinity, I decided to put a third round on hold.. for now at least, and opted for some breakfast and maybe even a smoke, and perhaps spending some time getting to know my new doctor and her brother if he is still around, though if he was gone it was fine with me.. Once she had moved off me, I sat up again before reaching out for my pants and boxers " .. You wouldn't know where I could get a smoke, do you? .. I haven't smoked in a long time.. but I kind of feel like having one, you know? " I ask, looking to Trinity as I begin to slip my boxers on, I figure it would be best to be at least half way dressed when I leave Trinity's room, in case her brother was still here " Also.. How about I fix us some breakfast? I might even let your brother have some if he is still here. " The last part was meant more so as a joke then anything, as it rolled off my tongue a light chuckle followed it as I looked over to Trinity as I began to slide my pants up, keeping my movements slow as I try to ignore the pain that my movements were causing in my side..
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 225
Total WC: 225
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 pm

"Breakfast and a smoke? I guess great sex really does make you want certain things, huh?" Indulging in a long, luxurious stretch before sliding from the king sized bed, I take a moment to watch Ingel pull on the clothes I'd taken off of his body hours before. "Easy there, superman. You did get shot just last night. Why don't I handle the cooking and go hunt us up some smokes? Jazz usually keeps a pack or two hidden in his drawers. Why don't you meet me in the kitchen? From the sound of it, that's where my brother is right now trying to rustle up some grub." Rummaging through the closet for a moment I emerge with a dusty green silk robe that sets off my emerald eyes perfectly and slip it over my slender shoulders. Tying off the front securely, I make it to the door and let myself out of the room so I could sneak into Jasper's room and raid his sock drawer. If Ingel went on into the kitchen, he would find my brother standing fully dressed with all the cupboards open and a look of helplessness on his face.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
As I finish buttoning my pants, I turn my attention back to Trinity and nod faintly " Alright. That sounds like a good plan too. " I watch as she steps out of her closet with the robe, my eyes gazing over her form before looking back to her faces, smiling lightly " .. You look good in that. " I said before stepping away from the bed, allowing her to leave the room first before I followed close behind her. While she went to her brothers room, I made my way to the kitchen, looking over at Jasper as he went through the cupboards, I let out a light chuckle before grabbing my side " Oww.. Ill have to get some pain killers too... Sorry about earlier when you walked in on us and all. I would offer to shake your hand, but with how you where earlier, I think it would be best if I washed them first. " I said, offering him a smile as I lean against the counter, watching him.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 175
Total WC: 400
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:07 pm

In Jasper's room I find what I'm looking for after moving only a couple pairs of socks. Grabbing the half pack of cigarettes and the lighter stuck beside it, I slide the contraband into the pocket of my robe and head for the kitchen, stopping by the bathroom to freshen up on the way. I couldn't exactly spend the entire morning looking freshly bedded, what would that make Ingel think of me. Running a brush through my hair, splashing my face with water, and running a wet wash cloth over certain parts of my body to wipe away the drying sweat left by our morning workout; I check myself in the mirror before continuing on to the kitchen where the men were catching up.

When Trinity's friend came into the kitchen I was still staring at the half empty cupboards trying to figure out what I was going to eat for breakfast. She hadn't done the shopping for the week yet, I hoped she would get to it sometime today but with her having a male distraction, I decided not to bet on that. Nodding to the man as he spoke, I lifted a hand toward the only unopened cabinet above the sink. "If you need some pain killers, there are a few to chose from up there. Left overs from various injuries." Stepping back to let him by if he wanted to look through the pill bottles lining the bottom shelf of the cabinet, I offer him a smile. "Thanks for understanding. Sister cooties and all. It sure sounded like the two of you were enjoying each other's company. I almost had to turn the shower to cold, or jump out and throw up when I reminded myself that it was my sister making half of those noises. So how did you and Trin meet? Do you know her from the club?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
When he lifted his hand, pointing out a cabinet over the sink, look to it and nod faintly " Alright, thanks. " As he steps aside, I shift, moving to the sink before I reach out and begin to brows through the bottles, looking for something to take. When he begins to speak again, I listen to him, picking up one of the bottles and looking at it. I couldn't help but smile as I listen to him when the comment about the cold water or throwing up came, I chuckled lightly but quickly stopped, reaching for my side. With his question, I turn my attention back to him " No, actually, we met just the other night. I was walking down the side walk, after getting shot, and happened to run into your sister, or fall on her after we ran into each other and I stumbled, and the rest is as they say, history. "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 157
Total WC: 557
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Hearing Trinity open the bathroom door, I take the very brief opportunity to respond to what the man had said. Dropping my voice so my sister wouldn't hear what I had to say, I incline my head toward the visitor. "You just met her last night and you've already had her in bed? Look man, I don't know your story but I know hers. If you just want to have fun with her, let her know. Don't lead her on and break her heart or I'll have to hunt you down and make you hurt just as bad." There was a warning in my voice, but it was one that was obviously my protective older brother streak coming out to show itself. By the time Trin came into the kitchen, I had already moved back to my original position and was greeting my sister with a grin. I watch as she passes off one of my smokes to her new friend and then move in to give her a hug.

Coming out of the bathroom, I pad my way down to the kitchen, bare feet barely making a sound on the cool wood of the floor. As I turn the corner, I draw out one of the cigarettes and slip it between my lips. Striking the lighter, I bring the flame to the tobacco packed end and take a deep draw to catch the dried materials. I could hear the guys talking so I hung back for a moment to let them finish. After a second of Jasper's voice dipping too low to make out, I knew it was a good time to break up the pow wow. Moving right to Ingel, I take another puff of the smoke before taking it form my lips and offering it to him. "I hope you like reds, that's all I found in butthead's drawer." When Jasper moves to try and hug me I hold up my fingers in the form of a cross. "Uh uh... girl cooties, Jazz. I'm naked under this very thin material."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
When he came in close and started whispering to me, I looked at him as he gave me the warning. I couldn't blame him though, if I where in his position I would probably be making the same kind of threats. When he began to move back I nodded again " I see. " As Trinity entered the kitchen, I shifted my attention to her as she walked over to me, when she offered me the cigarette I kindly accepted, taking a hold of it and slipping it between my lips before taking a light drag from it, shrugging faintly as I spoke " Its alright. Can't really say that I like any brand. Just felt like having one. " As I watched the exchange between brother and sister I couldn't help but smile faintly, it was funny to watch them, I was an only child so I didn't know what it was like, but it looked interesting.. I hold up the bottle of pain killers I had picked out of the cabinet " After breakfast I'm gonna take one of these.. or two.. Alright doc? " I asked, shooting Trinity a light smile as I pulled the cigarette from my lips and offered it to her.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 207
Total WC: 764
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Backing off after hearing Trin's threat of naked body cooties, I shake my head with a laugh. "Ok, ok, no hug today. What will it take for me to talk my precious baby sister into making her adoring older brother some breakfast before he had to go out into the big bad world and work his fingers to the bone to keep this nice roof over her beautiful head?" Putting on my most adorable face, the one Trinity always smiled at even if she didn't go for whatever I was trying to get with it, I hoped she would take pity on me after seeing the condition of our cabinets.

Taking the shared smoke back with a grin, I nod to Ingel while swinging my arm to smack Jasper's arm. "Yeah one or two of those would be fine depending on how bad the pain is today. I would have let you have one last night but I didn't know if they would react violently with the vodka." Having finished my doctor speak for the time being, I round on Jasper and send the hem of my robe twirling around my thighs. "As for you, darling brother, I should make you starve. What was that you were whispering to Ingel when I came out of the bathroom? You better not have been telling lies about me again. Don't forget that I know your weaknesses and I do the grocery shopping. I should just make us some breakfast and let you watch us enjoy it." Taking another drag on the cig, I lift my arm over my head to pass it back to Ingel. "What do you think, sexy? Should I make enough breakfast for Jasper to share or should he have to watch us eat?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After she took the smoke from me and answered my question I gave a nod, I too didn't think it would be wise to mix medication and alcoholic drinks, after all on some of the bottles it says not to.. Watching them I cant help but envy the two a bit, from what I am watching it looks some what fun to have a sibling to mess around with.. When I am offered the smoke, I set the bottle aside before I reach out and take it, stepping away from the counter, I move up behind Trinity, pressing into her lightly from behind as I move an arm around her waist, pulling her close to me as I look over at Jasper " Don't pick on him. We were just talking guy talk, and didn't think you'd wanna hear that. " I pause for a moment, taking a drag from the cig before speaking again " Mm, yeah.. He can join us for breakfast if he feels up to it. " I said, looking to Jasper with a smile.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 179
Total WC: 943
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:00 am

Ha! Trin picked a good one this time, I could start to like this one. My grin breaks out wide as he not only comes to the defense of my poor empty stomach but he also covers for the good natured warning I had given him just before she walked in. "See, your friend here thinks I should be fed too." Batting my eyelashes that I knew my sister envied to no end, I grin at her once more. "Will you feed me Twinny Boo?" I knew that was probably pushing it too far, especially since my sister hated the name I used to call her before I was able to pronounce her name properly. I waited for the pain to come, thankful once again for rapid healing and a hardened exterior.

Ah, shit! Jasper already found a way to get Ingel on his side, now I'm really fucked with no allegiance in the place and two strong, dashingly handsome males set against me. Ingel's stepping up behind me and sliding that arm around my waist set off butterflies in my stomach, butterflies I knew I shouldn't be feeling after only one night with this guy. Throwing caution to the wind, I lean back against his warm, sturdy body and bite back a sigh. I tried to hide the look of contentment that I could feel creeping into my eyes, Jasper would chew my ass if he noticed it. "Fine, I'll fix breakfast for everyo... what did you say? You promised never to call me that again." Hearing the unspeakable name come from my brother's lips, and in the presence of a new friend to boot, I shoot a hand to the side and pull open the cooking utensil drawer. Picking up the large carving knife, I point it at my brother with fire glinting in my eyes, all without disturbing the hold Ingel had on my waist. "Say it again, Jasper. Say it again and I'll make sure you become a sister."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:13 am

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
When I heard the name he called her I raised an eyebrow as I looked at him, that was an odd nickname.. And with the nickname, a response from Trinity, at first it was juts verbal, but then she reached for something and out came a knife 'holy shit..' ran through my mind as I looked at the knife as she pointed it at her brother. Now I was starting to fear the woman a bit.. I managed to get out a chuckle, taking the smoke between my lips before I reach out, moving a hand down her out stretched arm, trying to resolve the situation " Easy.. I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it and it was kind of cute. " Taking neither side in the little sibling fight, I simply wanted to get the knife put down so no real harm could be done to anyone " Now, if you two wont play nice, I might have to separate you two and put you both into different corners of the apartment. " I said in a joking tone of voice, still trying to defuse the situation in a non violent manner. " How about you give me the knife Trinity, and Jasper, you tell your little sister your sorry? "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 214
Total WC: 1,157
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:27 am

Damn, I forgot about her being so close to the knife drawer. There was no doubt in my mind, evidenced by my scooting a good foot away from her, that she would indeed make me into her sister for calling her by the forbidden name. I had promised never to speak it aloud again, but she was looking way too comfy in the man's embrace. I had to shake her up somehow and that was a sure fire way to do it. When the man tried to diffuse the bomb that my sister had become, I didn't expect her to respond. No one else could get that cold flame look out of her eyes when she was this worked up, not even me and I have been trying all my life. "I'm sorry Trin, I did promise. I shouldn't have said it." The least I could so was try and help the poor guy out, he was already shot in the last day, I'd hate to see him end up on the other end of my sister's favorite knife.

As soon as I felt Ingel's arm travel along mine I knew I was in big trouble. The rage was calming under his touch, something it shouldn't have done no matter what anyone tried. Even when he suggested that I give him the knife, a comment that should have had me turning on him in a heartbeat, I only felt more of the anger subside. Ignoring Jasper and his apology, no matter how heartfelt it sounded, I found myself shocked to be sliding the handle of the knife into Ingel's offered hand. I was right, this guy was going to be very dangerous for me. After giving up the knife, I shot a warning glance at Jasper, letting him know not to say one word to me if he valued his manhood and his life.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:37 am

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I nodded faintly to what Jasper had said and when I felt the handle of the knife in my hand, I gripped it and pulled it away from her, now feeling safer since I had the knife. Once the knife was away from her, I gave her a light hug " There we go, that was pretty intense, kinda scared me a bit too. I know what its like to be on the sharp end of a knife... " Reaching back, I set the knife on the counter before I pull the cig from my lips, flicking the ashes into the sink before offering it to Trinity " Now, should I be expecting more of that from you two? ..I never had a younger, or older sibling, so I don't know what to expect really. " Leaning my head in, I nuzzle the side of Trinity's neck for a moment before I move up to her ear, whispering to her " I'm gonna go clean my mess up in the living room, can I trust you not to pull another knife on your dear brother? " My grip on her waist loosened a bit as I glanced over at her brother, still close to her ear.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 206
Total WC: 1,363
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:19 am

I was too shocked to keep the look off of my face. Not only did she not lunge at me with the knife, she actually let him take it from her hand. Even her body wasn't all tense and ready to strike any more. This was not good news, not good news at all. I had to admit that watching her with him, knowing they hadn't even known each other a full day yet, was deeply worrying me. The next chance I got to speak to her in private, I would have to try and talk some sense into her before this got messy.

When Ingel takes the knife, I find myself relaxing in his arms. Knowing how dangerous this was didn't seem to matter to my body, hopefully my mind would win out before it was too late. I shake my head slightly when he asks if he should expect more of this behavior and when the whisper comes to my ear I pull back and turn my face to his, my eyes shining into his. "You can trust me if you give me a kiss before going in there." I know it must have sounded sappy and pathetic, but at that moment it had almost felt right.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:27 am

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I watch her brother for a moment before turning my attention back to her as she turns and makes a request. Smiling faintly, I give a nod before pressing my lips lightly against hers as I kiss her, my hand slowly moving along her stomach. I hold the kiss for a few seconds, allowing both of us to enjoy it before I slowly with draw, breaking it as I look into her eyes with a light smile " I'm holding you too your word. " pulling my head away, I glance over to Jasper for a moment before my grip on her loosens fully and my arm falls away from her waist, waiting a moment for her to get ready before I pull away from her and head into the living room to pick up the mess I had caused last night.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 142
Total WC: 1,505
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 am

The kiss is just too much, I can't stand to watch. It's like a train wreck going on right here in my kitchen. Averting my eyes during the affectionate display, I wait to turn on Trin until Ingel is well into the other room.

Enjoying the kiss, I might even let out a slight moan as he pulls away. When he tells me that he is holding me to my word, I give him a smile and nod before forcing my body to stand on its own so he would be free to walk away. "I promise, I'll behave as long as he does. Don't bend over in there, anything you can't get without hurting yourself, just leave for me. I'll finish it up after I'm done cooking." Once he moves away from me, I would step toward the fridge and start pulling out a pack of bacon, a carton of eggs, some shredded cheese, a roll of biscuits, and a pack of frozen diced potatoes. I was feeling pretty darn good this morning so I felt like pulling out all the stops and making a full spread.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:59 am

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
" Alright. Ill do my best. " I said as I left the kitchen, grabbing the trash can as I headed into the living room. Once in the living room, I set the trash can down before walking over to my gun as it rested on the table, picking the magazine up and the single bullet laying next to it, I loaded the bullet back into the magazine before picking up the gun and loading it, making sure the safety is on before slipping it into the back of my waist band. After putting it away, I begin to gather up the plastic thingys I had rested on while Trinity was playing doctor on me, stuffing them into the trash can as I picked them up, while doing this, I thought about what all had transpired since I had arrived here last night..
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 143
Total WC: 1,648
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 am

The second he was out of the kitchen with the trash can I was leaning over Trin as she gathered food stuffs from the kitchen. While I would usually take the time to question where she had been hiding all of that, I had more pressing issues at the moment, though I would remember the food and poke her about it later. Trying to keep my voice to a low whisper, I don't waste any time getting right to the meat of the issue. "What in the hell are you thinking, Trinity Angelina? You barely even know the guy and you're already falling into bed with him. What if he's dangerous? Didn't you learn anything the last couple of times you fucked up like this? You're already getting in too deep, you even let him take the knife out of your hand for crying out loud!"

With my head in the fridge and my hands full of breakfast foods, Jasper was only continuing to breath because I was in an awkward position to kill him. When I noticed him pause long enough to finally take a breath, I shot back my own heated whisper. "Would you lay the fuck off! I know what I am doing, and I know how this could turn out if I don't keep my head in control. Trust me, Jazz, when he moves on you won't have to pick up the pieces this time. I'll be fine, now move back so I can cook this breakfast. Go help him clean up the living room, he shouldn't be bending over with that belly wound." Jabbing Jasper in the ribs, I back out of the fridge and set the food stuffs on the counter before moving on to pull out the necessary pans and baking sheet. Preheating the oven to the temperature on the biscuits, pouring a bit of oil into one pan for the potatoes, arranging half the pack of bacon in the second pan, then turning on the two eyes that will be in use at first keeps my hands busy enough to prevent Jasper from seeing the way they were starting to shake. Everything I had said to Jasper would probably turn out to be a lie, but I would try my best to keep it from him no matter how whatever this was with Ingel ended up. I refused to ever make my brother pick up the shards of my shattered heart again, the last time had hurt him more than I thought it could.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:39 am

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I could hear the faint sounds of whispering coming from the kitchen but I couldn't make out what they were talking about. If I had to guess it was probably about me though. After picking up all the plastic mats on the couch and throwing them away, I turn my attention to the table. Reaching out, I pick up the bullet, wrapped in the suture kit and look at it for a moment, thanks to this little guy I had ran into an incredible woman, gotten patched up, had a good time and was now trying to figure out what the hell to do... With a light sigh, I toss it into the trash, pausing for a moment, I reached down to the bandage on my side, lightly rubbing it as I looked back to the kitchen for a moment, I guess you could say everything for me, had been thrown into a spin and now, trying to figure out what the hell to do, I cant help but wonder if I should tell Trinity just how I got the injury, I wasn't sure if she wondered but form all that has taken place she must deal with this time of thing every once in a while..
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Total WC: 1,855
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 am

With Jasper retreating from the kitchen, too smart to really piss me off before I cook him a meal, he doesn't take my advice to go help Ingel. Instead he plops himself into one of the dining table chairs and pouts like the overgrown eight year old he is. I knew he meant well with what he said, he didn't want to see this end up like last time. I didn't know how to convince him that even though I am making the same mistakes as last time, maybe even worse mistakes for how early into this we are, I am not the same girl I was before. No matter how much I might come to like Ingel, no matter how used to him I manage to get, I would not fall for him. Not after finding out what I did this morning, I can't risk it this time. With the bacon beginning to sizzle, the biscuits in the oven, and the potatoes cooking in the oil I start cracking the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a fork to break up the whites and yolks. Once this is done, I set the smallest of the three pans on one of the unused eyes and let a dollop of butter start to melt as the pan heats up.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:59 am

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
Sniffing at the air some, my attention comes back to the food that was being fixed and the mess I was in the middle of cleaning up " That's starting to smell pretty good. " With the sweet smell of the food filling my nose, it had made me even more hungry and my stomach growled some as I went back to picking up the mess " Hey. You want me to leave my coat here or would you like me to put it some where else. I know last night I didn't take the time to look for a coat rack when you carried me in.. Hell I couldn't really see anything.. " I said as I slowly bent over, holding my side as I picked up the shirt I had been wearing. After picking it up, I looked at it for a moment before putting it into the trash can " .. Guess Ill need to buy a replacement. " I said to my self as I went about cleaning up the table.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 175
Total WC: 2,030
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:00 am

Flip the bacon, stir the potatoes, check the biscuits, and then pour the beaten eggs into the buttered pan. The task at hand was working well to keep my mind off the man in the next room and the one pouting at the table. Ingel's voice breaks the symphony of sizzling and the whine of steam. "Leaving it there is fine, if you try to put it in the closet by the door something might just eat you. You better not be doing too much bending. I can hear those stitches groaning from here." Smiling as I went back to my work, I knew Ingel would bend as much as he felt he could. Typical man testing the limits of his own strength and mortality. How many times had I watched my brother do the same things? Hell the only time the man bent over to pick up a stray piece of trash was within a day of me stitching up some random wound and slapping on a gauze pad over it. Jasper would push and push, going so far as to vacuum once, and then push some more until he felt one of the threads give and could see the scarlet seep through the white of the gauze. It was like a goddamn mark of pride for him. I will admit, though, that I considered injuring him myself on the rare occasion when I didn't feel like picking up after his lazy ass.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
When I heard her voice, I lifted my head, glancing towards the kitchen as she spoke to me. As she finished, I let out a light chuckle " Hahah oww... I see. Alright, Ill leave it where it is. Alright doc, I'll keep the bending to a minimum. " After that, I went back to picking up the remains of the medical trash that had been left behind. Once I had picked up all I could with out bending over to much, I glanced around before turning and heading back to the kitchen to check on what was making the great smells. As I stepped into the kitchen, I set the trash can back down and glanced over at Jasper who sat at the kitchen table. I gave him a nod before looking back to Trinity as I began to step into the kitchen, making my way to the sink so I could wash my hands " I see you two are getting along finally. I gotta admit, I kind of envy you two. I was an only child.. " I pause for a moment, sighing lightly " .. That smells great, my stomach is already saying it wants some, when will it be done? " I ask, looking to Trinity with a smile.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 214
Total WC: 2,244
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Jasper returned Ingel's nod, forcing a half smile to replace his scowl for the time being. By the time the man finished washing his hands and began to comment on envying the two of us, I had the bacon resting on folded paper towels to drain as well as the potatoes that I had topped with shredded cheese. The biscuits were cooling on the counter and the eggs were just approaching soft scrambled. "I'm sure there have been times when Jazz and I both entertained the idea of being an only child, but at the end of the day we know how lucky we were to have each other growing up, though we certainly could have done without the third member of the trio..." "Trinity! Not today." Jasper's words cut mine short with an audible snap. I knew he wouldn't let me go farther with that particular subject, not with how he was already unsettled by my comfort around Ingel, but I hadn't expected him to react so strongly or suddenly. "Fine. I'll hush. The food is almost ready, Ingel. Why don't you go ahead and have a seat. I'll bring the plates over in a moment." Moving to the fridge, I lean inside and grab the butter tub before moving to the stack of plates next to the rack of biscuits.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
Pulling away from the sink, when I heard Trinity begin to talk, I stopped and looked at her as I listened. When Jasper's comment came out of no where to cut Trinity off before she could finish, I glanced over at him, I couldn't help but wonder what she was going to say but it appeared Jasper didn't want her talking about it and I wasn't going to dig into it at the moment, I decided to wait until I was alone with Trinity again before I would ask, though with how Jasper reacted I'm not sure if I should even bring it up.. Ah, moving on.. Now that I had my hands washed, I felt it was about time to give Jasper a hand shake, that was all part of the normal greeting between two, a friendly hello, accompanied with a friendly hand shake, how ever I was unable to do this before as I had his sisters 'cooties' on me earlier. I glanced over at Trinity when she told me to sit, giving her a nod " Alright. ". Stepping over to the table, I reach out, offering Jasper a friendly, cootie free hand shake.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 197
Total WC: 2,441
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:34 pm

The tension behind my eyes was beginning to throb as it spread its way through my head. I couldn't believe Trin would bring up Alexis here in front of a man she had just met. For some reason I felt like this day had lasted much longer than the few hours I had been awake; it was definitely going to be a long day. When Ingel moves over to join me at the table and offers his freshly washed hand. Taking the hand in mine, I grant the handshake I had put off for so long before now.

While Ingel and Jasper have their handshake, I busy myself with buttering the biscuits and filling each plate with mountains of food. Opening the silverware drawer, I pull out forks for each of us and slide them onto the two almost overflowing plates. Carrying the heavy portions to the table, I set one plate in front of each of the men with a smile. "Would either of you like jelly for your biscuits?" Before either man could answer, I move back to the counter to grab my less piled plate along with a carton of juice and three stacked glasses. If anyone asked for jelly, I would grab the choices and carry them to the table in the crook of my arm.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After shaking Jasper's hand, I retired to my seat, sitting back into it as I looked to Trinity as she brought our food over, I was about to speak up when she cut me off with a question, I glanced over at Jasper for a moment before giving a faint nod " Sure, that would be nice. " I glanced down at the plate she had set before me before I looked back at her, I felt like getting up and helping her but I wasn't sure if I should and she was handing the juice, cups, and her plate with a good deal of skill " What do you two do for a living? " I asked, looking back to Jasper, knowing the same question would be turned back on me..
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 132
Total WC: 2,573
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:22 pm

My eyes glaze over as the mountain of food piled high on the plate is set before me. I always loved days when Trin cooked me breakfast, especially when she went all out and made the full spread. The question concerning jelly is answered with a distracted nod. She knew I wanted jelly, I always did; she probably felt the need to ask because Ingel was here and she didn't know his preferences. Digging right in, I shove a fork full of eggs into my mouth and let out a soft grunt to compliment the cook. Ingel's question comes just as I was swallowing so I wiped my mouth on my napkin and offered the answer for both my sister and myself. "I'm a debt collector and Trin is a cocktail waitress training to be a bartender. What about you?" After tossing the inquiry back his way, I shifted my attention back to my food to await his response.

Letting the boys talk, I arrange the jelly choices in the middle of the table along with a spoon for each flavor. I knew Jasper would fill half of his biscuits with grape jelly and the other half with strawberry preserves while I would dab a bit of apply jelly on half of mine and blackberry preserves on the other half. One thing my brother and I have in common is that we can never decide which of our favored flavors we want at any given time. Pouring a glass of juice for each of us, I set one in front of both Jasper and Ingel before mine is placed at the head of my plate. After all that is taken care of, I finally sit down to begin enjoying my breakfast. I was glad Jasper had handled the work question for me, it was nice to hear him make my job sound more important than it really was.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After I had asked my question I had began to dig into my own pile of food. I didn't know exactly which part to start with so I started with a little of both, putting some egg and bacon on one of my biscuits before taking a bite of it, and enjoying the mix of tastes. When the question was turned back on me, which I knew it would have been, I didn't answer right off the bat, giving some thought to my answer " My line of work isn't as prestigious as yours. I'm in the business of criminal apprehension and fighting. " As I said that, I thought on it for a moment, wondering why I didn't just say I was a cop.. but I was more then that, sure I hunt down criminals and bring them in.. but I also execute them too when I'm not on duty, so that sounded a bit better, I think.. I glanced from Jasper to Trinity before I went back to my meal, taking some strawberry jelly and putting it on my biscuit.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 182
Total WC: 2,755
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:24 pm

The man's answer intrigued me, namely the way he chose to word the description of his job. Taking a small break from shoveling my mouth full of food, I set my fork at the edge of my plate and look to Ingel with an eyebrow raised in interested suspicion. "Criminal apprehension and fighting, eh? So that would mean that you are either a police officer or an independent contractor in the law enforcement department. Perhaps even both." I watched his face carefully, seeking any sign of a tell as I offered the possibilities. Having worked in the business for so long, I had become quite skilled at reading people. I was genuinely interested in what answers this man would offer, and those he wouldn't. Were he simply a police officer he would have been free to go to a hospital rather than risk his health to some random woman he stumbled upon on the sidewalk. Then again, it wasn't uncommon to see the same men brandishing badges by day wielding weapons by night. The cop vigilante double up was almost as common as the criminal legit businessman one, especially in the lower income parts of the city.

I tried to not let my eyes widen when Ingel mentions that he apprehends criminals, especially because there was technically one sitting across the table from him at this very moment. Thank god Jasper had given the man his automatic response to the seemingly innocent question. It wasn't like my brother lied, he really was a debt collector, just not for some big faceless corporation. His boss had a face, two really, the one of the criminal that Jasper knew and the one of the upstanding businessman shown to the rest of the city. Only a small handful of Jinto's boys knew who he really was, Jasper happened to be one of the inner circle and had shared the information with me after I had become suspicious at meeting the man face to face when Jazz almost died.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:23 am

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
When I heard Jasper come at me with what he said, I was in the middle of enjoying a nice, jelly filled biscuit. As I listened to what he had to say I simply enjoyed the rest of my biscuit as I listened to him. He practically hit the nail on the head with that one.. But I wasn't sure if I could let either of them know that.. I my self wasn't sure if either of them didn't support criminal activity on the side, I hoped they didn't.. they both seemed like nice people, especially Trinity, she took me in when she didn't have too and took care of me.. and her brother was pretty cool too.. Lifting my eyes from my plate, I looked over at Jasper, my face supporting a dull look as I spoke up " Actually, I'm like neighborhood watch, I keep an eye out for criminals and report them to the police and if need be, I try to take them in my self. Strictly non profit, I want to help the people, not hurt them by taking there moment. You know? " I said, offering Jasper a smile before I went back to my meal, moving onto the eggs now.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Total WC: 2,962
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Keeping my face completely impassive, while happily gnawing at a slice of bacon, I show no signs of being affected by the man's obvious line of crap he was feeding. I didn't risk a glance at Trin, worried that my look would cause her face to betray what composure it held. I wondered why the guy felt he needed to lie to us, I could understand if he was a criminal and lied about it, but to lie about being one of the 'good guys' is sort of dumb. Then again, he could easily be a vigilante, which is just a euphemism for a criminal whose victims are worse than himself. Unable to resist the question his previous answer begs to be asked, I take the fork in hand once again and hold it poised above my potatoes. "Wait, you said strictly non profit, right? Neighborhood watch? Then what do you do for money? I mean neighborhood watch is a noble duty and all, lord knows we need more guys like you willing to report criminal activity and lend the police a helping hand, but how do you pay your bills?" It was the question almost any upstanding citizen would ask, he had asked about mine and Trinity's work, not our extra curricular activities so it would only make sense if he answered similarly when the question is tossed back to him. Why then did he give us something he does for no profit?

It took everything I had not to visibly cringe when Ingel voiced his response to Jasper's inquiry. I knew telling half truths were a sore spot for Jasper, he'd told enough of them in the past decade to make him recognize the practice. It was starting to look like Jasper would never come to trust the new man at our table, if he'd been a cop at least there would have been a level of respect there. Even though my brother technically worked on the shady side of the law, he held a great deal of respect for the police as a whole. Of course there were a small handful of cops whom Jasper couldn't stand, but he didn't let their small numbers ruin his view of the entire profession. When it came to vigilante justice, my brother was torn. Part of him agreed with what they carry out, the part of him that still believes in good overcoming evil, but all too often the vigilante becomes twisted by the acts he carries out and what began as a quest for justice is perverted into a bloody crime spree. Appearing to be immersed in the task of enjoying my food while it is still warm, I let the boys talk while not looking at either of their faces.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
As Jasper brings on another wave of questions, I glance over at Trinity for a moment before setting my fork down and sitting back in my seat some as I look over to Jasper, contemplating the repercussion's of simply coming forth with my activities, sure, I could try and dig my self out of the hole I dropped into.. but at the same time I could dig my self deeper.. With another glance to Trinity I lean in and reach over, picking up my glass of orange juice and take a sip from it, sighing lightly as I set it back onto the table, deciding to lay the cards out on the table and see were that got me, perhaps it would turn out to be a blessing.. Bringing my arms up, I propped my elbows on the table, lightly clasping my hands together in front of my face as I looked over to Jasper, finally speaking up " .. I know that line I babbled out probably sounded like a load of crap and it pretty much is you could say. I am a officer of the law yes, I go out and apprehend criminals and the like. " My gaze shifted to Trinity again as I let out a light sigh, still holding back the part about me being a vigilante, perhaps Jasper would leave it at that, though he might be able to tell I am holding something back..
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 242
Total WC: 3,204
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Letting out a chuckle, I reach for my glass of juice and take a long sip. This guy was kind of funny now that I think about it. In my experience most cops are proud to let you know they carry a badge, but to get the information out of Ingel was like pulling teeth. "Why did you just say so to begin with? How long you been on the force? You can't be more than a few years out of the academy as young as you are." If I had to bet on it, I'd put money down that he was still considered a rookie with not even enough service under his belt to have begun to think about taking his first advancement exam.

There was a noticeable pause in my fork's next journey to my mouth. I just slept with a cop. That was definitely a first for me. It wasn't like I had anything personal against law enforcement, besides the fact that if they wanted to dig deep enough they could put my brother away for a number of minor charges. There was a brief moment where I entertained the fantasy of what Ingel might look like in a crisp uniform complete with freshly shined badge pinned to his chest. The image in my mind was a rather nice one, but I still wasn't sure how to feel about sleeping with the enemy.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
Now that I let it out it felt like a few bricks had been lifted from my shoulders you could say.. I looked back to Jasper for a moment as he started talking again before shifting my attention back to my plate, eating a bit more as I listened to him. As he finished, I put down my fork, swallowing the bit of food I was chewing before looking back to him " Pretty much. That, and the fact that in my younger years I was on the opposite side of the fence you could say. When I was younger, I was part of a gang and well, I'm sure you know how that story goes. Drugs, girls, killing, all that stuff. And, I never thought I would join the police force, in fact, I use to hate the cops... " I pause for a moment as I look down at the plate before me, sadness filling my voice as I speak again " But.. things happen.. and things change. And now, I am one of the same people I use to hate, fighting the 'good fight' to clean up the streets. " pulling a hand from the table, I reach down and rub the bandages lightly as I glance over to Trinity.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 213
Total WC: 3,417
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 pm

"I can respect that. Trin and I didn't exactly grow up living the suburban dream. There were gangs, gangs always find their ways to gather up easily influenced orphans, but we were the lucky ones. We were kept in the same group homes so we were never truly alone enough to be sucked in to the 'family' that was the clincher for the other kids we lived with. Having Trin around, and knowing that I was all she had, kept me from falling into that lifestyle. I went out and found a job, saved up all the money I could, crashed on my boss's couch for two years to save up more money, then signed the lease on this place about a month before Trin was released from the system. Now I've advanced in my job, to the point where I barely have to work to get paid; a place I never imagined I would ever be when I was dodging gang banging orphans at the group home." Sipping at my orange juice, wetting my throat before I sum up my little monologue, I look across the table at Ingel with a smile. "What I'm trying to say is, I know what you mean. I know how things can happen to change your outlook on life, even your purpose in it. I'm sorry for whatever event changed yours ways, but I'm glad you chose the way of the badge rather than getting deeper in the gang and feeding the evil that already breeds too quickly."

Since Jasper was busy telling Ingel a little about our story, and both men were passing the halfway point in the meal, I rise quietly from my chair and head back into the kitchen. Opening the cabinet where we store the medications, I take down a couple bottles and pour out the necessary pills into one palm. Closing my fingers around the meds in that hand, I open the bottle of pain killers Ingel had picked out and poured out a couple of those into the other hand. Back at the table, I set the two pain killers beside Ingel's plate then turn to lay the mini handful beside Jasper's. Since Jazz had already drank more than half of his juice, I refill his glass knowing he would need at least that much to take his morning regimen.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
As I rub my bandages, I scratch at them a bit before returning my hand back to the table as I listen to Jasper. In my short time with Trinity, we didn't exactly get to talk about her past, though we did touch base on mine.. And now I was finding out some about there life before now. I returned the smile as I thought on his words, carefully sitting back in my chair as I glanced to Trinity once more before looking to Jasper again, waiting until he was finished speaking before I spoke up " .. There is no need to be sorry for the events that turned me away from the life of a gangster.. Those where good times... The events that changed my life are ones I am not sorry for.. They were some of the best times.. " When Trinity set the pills down next to my plate, I glanced at them for a moment before looking to her, offering her a smile " Thanks doc. " I said as I picked up the two pills, along with my glass of orange juice, slipping the two pills into my mouth I take a swig of the juice and swallow them down as I set my glass down " Unfortunately, I was an only child so I didn't have anyone that relied on me like you did.. After the death of my mother, I was put into a foster home.. but lets just say that wasn't the place for me. So I left and eventually found a family that accepted me.. " As I spoke, I looked down at the glace of orange juice, carefully running my thumb back and forth across the glass " .. I finally had a family again and I would do anything for them, and did anything for them. I guess you could say that was my cause for a time. "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 321
Total WC: 3,738
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 pm

"Family is, by far, the best cause to have." Looking to Trin with a soft smile, I give her a slight nod to emphasize my words to her companion. Scooping up the pills she had gathered for me, I grimace shortly before popping the first of many into my mouth and chasing it with a sip of juice. This process would be repeated over and over again until the entire pile was gone. You'd think, judging by the number of medications I took every morning, that I was some feeble old man instead of the bionic man. The medications were a mixture of vitamins, minerals, and medications to help the organic parts of my body coexist with the technologically advanced parts.

Rather than sitting back down at the table I take my half empty plate and begin to scrape the remnants into the trash. I had eaten until I was almost full and then my appetite had been lost so there was nothing left for me to do besides get a start on the dishes. Filling one side of the double sink with hot soapy water, I begin to gather the cooking pans and stack them on the counter beside the filling sink. Since the boys were still working on their food, or at least hadn't expressed their desire for me to take the plates away yet, I would wash everything else first to pass the time until they were done.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Another Day In The Life
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I nod in agreement to what Jasper had to say about family " Indeed.. " I watch him for a moment as he begins to take all the pills Trinity had given him. Turning my attention back to my meal, I begin to dig in again, enjoying more of the eggs and bacon. When I catch Trinity grabbing her plate and pulling it from the table I lift my head and look to her for a moment as she begins to get the dishes together so she could start washing them " Would you like some help with that? I might still be injured but I could at least help my hostess out with the dishes, as I was one of the causes for them to get dirtied up. If my doctor is alright with that, cant really go against doctors orders, am I right Jasper? " I asked, looking to Jasper with a smile as I picked up the last piece of bacon and took a bite of it.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 170
Total WC: 3,908
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:09 am

When the man looked to me for agreement about doctor's orders as far as Trinity was concerned, I merely shook my head with a laugh. I knew better than anyone what that woman was capable of if you defied her medical orders so soon after being injured. It was almost enough to make a man wish he'd been killed by the injury. I was sure she would go a bit easier on him since he was little more than a stranger and she wouldn't want to scare him away just yet, but she wouldn't let him get away with anything too strenuous if she could help it.

"No, it's fine, I can handle them. You can bring me your dishes when you finish and then just sit there to give those pills time to work. They shouldn't make you loopy or anything, not with you taking them on a full stomach. I can send some home with you for later if you would like, but you have to promise me that you will only take them with food. Otherwise they could make you kind of sick." The entire time I spend answering the man's question if he could help me out with the dishes, my hands busily scrub what ones I had already gathered. By the time my mouth stopped moving, I was finished washing and ready to rinse them and set them out to dry in the drying rack sitting on top of the counter on the other side of the sink.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 am

Looking to Jasper for a moment, I gave a faint nod as Trinity finished " I see.. " placing a hand upon the table, I slowly began to stand up, using the hand and my physical power to help me stand and once I was to my feet, I grabbed my plate and slowly made my way over behind Trinity, setting my plate on the counter as I lightly placed a hand on her side " Though, I'm not sure if I'm ready to go home yet doc.. and besides, I haven't got your number in case I have a house call. I was going to ask if you would like to do something today. Perhaps go out and get to know each other better... on a knowledge level.. learn about you and I and your brother if he would like to go too.. " I glanced back at Jasper for a moment before turning my attention back to Trinity.

Post WC: 160
Total WC: 4,068
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 am

Having finished all the food Trin had served me, I rose from the table and followed Ingel to the kitchen. Slipping my plate around the two of them and into the soapy water, I shake my head with a laugh. "Thanks for the invite, Romeo, but some of us have blissfully boring 9 - 5 gigs that we have to get to. You kids have fun." Moving to my sister's other side, I place a kiss on her cheek and give her side a tickle. "I'll come by the club later tonight, around your dinner break. Behave yourself today, kiddo." Ignoring the snarl from my darling sibling at my calling her kiddo, I head for my room to don what I've come to call my uniform so I could head out and start the day.

Ingel's invitation brought a smile to my face and a flush of warmth to my cheeks, but before I could answer him and accept the offer, Jasper comes over and declines his invitation. I wait until he finishes speaking, snarling when calls me kiddo and jerking out of his reach when he tickles my side, before turning my head to look at Ingel as my hands finish washing the rest of the dishes. "I think I would like to spend the day with you. Getting to know you better sounds like an interesting idea. You know you are welcome to my number any time, all you have to do is ask for it." While rinsing the plates, glasses, and utensils, I enjoy the feel of the man's body as he stands close to me. When I am forced to move away from him to place the dishes into the drying rack; I flash him a coy grin. "So what exactly did you have in mind for us to do today?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:26 am

When Jasper declines my offer, I give a nod, understanding he has to work, that was alright, wasn't like I was twisting his arm into it, a simple request to get to know the man but that could happen another time. I couldn't help smile faintly when he called Trinity kiddo and side a tickle. When she begin to speak to me I look to her, smiling faintly as I lightly rub her side, listening to her. As she finishes I nod faintly " I see, then perhaps you could give it to me when you have time. " I bring my free hand up, moving it around and under her arm, over to the sink, offering her a free hand to help with the dishes. When she moved away, I shifted, moving to the side to lean against the counter as I watched her, when I seen the grin I smiled a bit more " .. Well.. It was a bit of an impromptu offer so I'm not all to sure really. I really didn't have much planed for today, that was my plans before getting shot, today I was going to go down to the City Metro Range and practicing a bit, but I'm not sure if that would be the best setting to get to know each other, unless you like to shoot guns then sure that would be good. "

Post WC: 236
Total WC: 4,304
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 am

"Hmm, I've never been to the range before. Sounds like it should be interesting. When I finish up in here, I'll grab you a shirt from Jasper's closet since yours was pretty much ruined last night. If you want to grab a shower you should probably do it soon. For some reason this building mysteriously runs out of hot water around ten in the morning, when the super conveniently rises to begin his day." Pulling the drain to let the water out of the sink, I grab a towel and start to dry my hands before moving closer to Ingel. Sliding my body against his, I gently bite at my lower lip before trailing a hand down his chest. "We could always jump in and share the shower, conserve water and all that. It's not like we haven't already seen what each other has to offer."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:53 am

I was surprised when she didn't seem bothered by the range idea, though I did plan on going today but things changed and I wasn't sure if I would make it but it seemed I might get to after all and perhaps shot some targets with someone again. " I see. A shower does sound good. " Falling silent I watched her and when she moved closer to me, pressing her body against mine, I reached out with a hand and placed it on her side as I watched her, glancing down at her hand when she began to trail it down my chest as she began to speak, as she finished, I lifted my gaze back to her face and gave a faint nod " .. and that sounds like an even better idea. Shall we? " as I asked I leaned in and kissed the side of her neck softly, slipping an arm around her to pull her close.

Post WC: 161
Total WC: 4,465
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day In The Life   Another Day In The Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day In The Life
Page 1 of 1