Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Purple Line

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Another dream, it seemed. A black fox trotted along the paths of her own mind and found a vision not unpleasant this time. Over these vivid dreams she'd been having, she'd come to at the bottom of the sea, in the middle of an endless desert, and standing above a hellish, black wood. This time, however, it seemed her dreams took place in a much less threatening locale.

Her very own Lower Commons formed the surroundings. Large, abandoned buildings sagged behind barbed wire and chain link fences. Every couple of blocks held at least one visibly crumbling building or collapsed lot, and nobody walked or loitered anywhere that she could see. Unusual as this seemed to her at first, she slowly came to realize that this version remained completely devoid of both the human and spiritual fauna that usually graced the filthy backalleys and ill maintained projects about her.

Apparently some sort of disaster had transpired some long period of time before, as the more she walked the more apparent the actions of the bordering forests became. Namely, vines grew up the sides of buildings and large patches of grass crumbled the parking lots. Trees ripped up sidewalks with their slow, insistent roots, and the persistent, once omnipresent fog had given way to clean air. Instead of the thumping bass of cars or the cursing of women or the heart catching overflow of music from the clubs, only the ageless songs of crickets and nightingales greeted her ears.

And her tongue hung out as she smiled, hopping from a branch of a tree onto a fragile brick roof to look up at the naked stars. Fireflies punctuated the ground below with their eerie, green glow and in reply glowworms every color of the rainbow faded into sight. This is pretty damn cool. I like this dream, she thought, hopping off of the tree and running through a field of the glowing insects, snapping at them as they attempted to ascend out of the way and barking loudly, puppyish and without caution. It had been forever since she'd had a good dream.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[351], "Purple Line");
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:51 pm

For a moment I thought I was safe, and leaned against a building, gulping down heavily on the air as I tried to catch my breath. It chased me no matter where I was; the darkness of my possession never left me alone. Even in the hours I spent awake I could feel it near the back of my mind, like a caged beast waiting for sleep to set free. I gave a sigh, as it seemed that for now I’d lost it the decrepped alleyways. That’s when I heard the roar “Damnit!” I cursed pushing off the wall and bolting around the next corner. As I ran I could hear it getting closer, either it was getting faster or I was getting slower. I didn’t even bother to look back, I knew it was close, I had to keep focused. I turned a corner to lose it and found myself face to face with a wall on either side. I turned in a circle looking for a way out, and caught a glimpse of a rusted fire escape hanging from one of the buildings. I jumped with what little strength I had left and grabbed a hold of the ladder, pulling myself and climbing to the top of the roof. There was no time to rest, as I got to the roof, so did the shadowy creature, it’s claws digging into the roof and pulling it up. I turned and jumped the gap to the next building, loosing my footing and tumbling across the other roof. The shadow didn’t even bother jumping, it just floated mockingly across the gap as I scrabbled to my feet once more. It chased me for three whole blocks until I ran out of places to run. I looked back as the darkness began to engulf everything around me. “No…no it can’t end like this! I won’t let it end like this!” I yelled and dashed off the end of the building; I turned in the air, as things seemed to slow down. The creature leapt after me and I pulled out my gun, letting a shot off that only passed straight threw the dark face, and then … darkness … there was nothing but the feeling of air rushing past as I fell into oblivion. This was it, I’d lost, and I thought and wondered if I’d fall like this forever. I closed my eyes ready to accept my fait. It seemed like eternity before my eyes opened, I was no longer falling but lying on my back in the tall grass. Above little lights danced and twisted through the air, no sign of the monster just stars and bugs. I gave a sigh as my eyes closed safe for now.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 pm

In the course of the little vixen's elated hopping about, snapping at the phosphorescent insects who danced in the air like fireworks, she'd come to step over a human, all four feet landing on his stomach at first, and then with another hop she'd land on his face, not seeming to notice he lay there. The ground felt uneven enough in other areas for the sudden softness not to bother her much.

One or two jumps more would bring her to the base of a great tree that grew in the same lot that the police person she'd jumped into lay. "Ah, all we needs is some mice up in this bitch..." she said satisfiedly, invoking the name of her second favorite food in hopes that it would appear.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[479], "Purple Line");

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm

My eyes opened as I felt an entity land on my stomach, before I could even make my presence known the paws had landed on my face driving the back of my head into the ground. Grumbling I pulled my body up into a seated position to see what had used me a trampoline. My eye twitched a bit to see the Demon fox thing from the car ride. Was there no escaping her? Even in my dreams she showed up!? I grabbed a near by rock and chucked it in her direction "Watch where you are bouncing!" I snapped as I stood up and dusted of my clothes. It appeared that even in my dreams I saw myself in uniform.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:04 pm

A voice cut into her playful frolicking and she noticed a rock chucked in her direction. "Eh?"

The sight of the uniform brought her hackles up immediately and she lowered her head, glaring at him with her yellow green eyes. "Oy, pig. What are ye doin still here?"

But after awhile, her expression softened as a particular memory played back in her head. Yes, her friend Max... this was his... desired mate as it were... at least the way she recalled it. Even if he was a pig, a friend of her friend was her friend, and he wasn't half bad looking. She stood back up out of her menacing crouch and her tongue lolled out playfully. "Oy... what did he say yer name was? Ah, I guess that ain't important officer..." she said, amiably trotting over and sitting at his feet, her head tilted to the side as she looked up into his face from the ground. "You ever nail a dude before?"

From her tone she may as well have been asking about the weather.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[655], "Purple Line");

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

I rolled my eyes as she called me a pig again; her lack of tact was astounding. "I have a name, it’s not pig, it’s Brice" I murmured looking around, still a bit wary of the shadow beast. As the fox approached and sat at my feet my eyes glanced over, watching her from the corner of my eyes. The question that came next caught me off guard that I didn’t even know how to answer. "What?" I asked my attention now fully on the creature in front of me, with a slight blush creeping across my cheeks. I studied her closely, was she trying to mess with my head?
"That’s none of your business," I said abruptly looking away once more, only this time it wasn’t for some nameless shadow creature.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:42 pm

"Awww..." she cooed, seeming as though she didn't notice his hostility at her lack of acknowledging that he had a name. She trotted around to where he'd looked off to, aiming to reestablish eye contact. "Awww, don't be like that. Nobody else is around. Come on, ye can tell ole Grunty. Might be able to give ya some pointers, yea? Ye don't seem like someone very experienced."

She paused to irreverently lick her chops. "I'll start off. I done a lot of dudes. No shame in it, lots of fun."

Tech Learning Thread(Start[745], "Purple Line");

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 pm

My stern gaze fell to meet hers and quickly looked away, only to glance back and see she was still staring at me. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Yeah one or twice…It wasn’t fun" I retorted, looking back down at the fox. "And I know….I saw" I answered, to her little comment about being with lots of men. It didn’t surprise me; after all it hadn’t taken her long to use my car for her enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm

"Eh?" She scratched behind her chin with a hindleg. "You must've been the bitch. Yea, I hear being the bitch for dudes takes a lot of caution and practice and shit. I guess you ain't done a girl before then?"

Her tone only grew more irrelevant with each passing syllable. "Oh... eh, right. You saw me doing Max I guess. I don't know what it is with you humans and needing privacy or whatever. We ain't nothin but mammals. You see something you like and you take it. Much simpler approach to life."

Tech Learning Thread(Start[572], "Purple Line");

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

My eyes narrowed "Just take what you want? And what about those you hurt a long the way? What about them?" I growled, she was starting to remind of Raziel, he didn’t care about anyone but himself. "You might have a lot of fun, but I doubt you have anyone that dare to truly care for you, and if you do, you’d trade them for fun in a heart beat, you’ll be alone in the end…" I said staring at the fox. "I pity you".
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 pm

His caustic words only managed to make her canine grin widen until something akin to playfulness once again rested on her visage. "Yer being too hasty, yea?" she began lowering herself until she lay on the ground, then rolled over, pawing playfully at the air. "I got stalkers if that's what ye want to know. Heh... everything has a fanclub, but that ain't what I'm talking about. Tell me somethin... Bruce was it? Yea. Ye humans don't live for very long, huh? When yer dead, are your friends gonna be able to say 'thank ye'? Is you gonna be able to hear it? Don't get me wrong, there's a time and a place for... y'know... not having fun, but other people will fuck you up if you let what they think control what ye allow yerself to do, yea?"

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

The words caught something I wasn’t sure what it was but it took a moment to regain my argument "I don’t help those I love for thanks, or any reward, I do it because I care." I watched as she just shrugged off my point. She had made one herself, I did let others tell me what to do, and my whole life had been rules and regulations. But I wasn’t that person anymore; I’d made my mind up. I sighed and sat down, I was tired of fighting, when I wasn’t sure what I was fighting for, or why I felt the need to fight. "You’re right…People shouldn’t let others control them, but doing whatever you want is just wrong…" I murmured, running my fingers through my hair, trying to self sooth my mind.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:55 pm

The fox, a little gladdened to win the "debate" as it were, moved a bit closer to the man when he sat. "And who told you it was wrong?" she began again, sitting herself and wrapping her tail around her legs. "If ye don't want to hurt people, then not hurting them is doing what you want, right? It's healthy to do what makes ye happy, yea? I've been betrayed before; it's not fun. Makes ye realize that ye really are alone... people just like to fool ye to get stuff out of ya... ah... but people can be fun..." she began to purr. "I'd recommend Max, eh? He's not a bad bottom if you don't find that sort of shit fun..."

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:17 pm

I lifted my head and looked up at the sky “Yeah….maybe you’re right…” I answered, but I still couldn’t do all the things I wanted. I wanted to save my mother; I’d wanted it more than anything. I looked back over at her as she brought up Max, “Heh….Max…”, I murmured softly “I would have considered him, if I was still human…” I said, remembering when he’d help me after a fight with the werewolves. It had taken a lot of will power not to simply allow myself to tear into him like a bag of chips. As long as I was a vaspire, I’d never get over the urge to feed on him or any other human for that matter.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm

"Eh? Yer something other than human?" she said quizzically, as though the thought genuinely hadn't occured to her. Then again, she had to remind herself that sometimes humans got a spiritual affliction and then technically they weren't human anymore, even though she figured they must taste about the same. "What do you consider yourself, then?"

Tech Learning Thread(Start[(694)749], "Purple Line");

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:35 pm

I looked down “Vampire…” I answered “Ironic huh? I just want to help people, and I…I make them my dinner” I said with a forced laugh, but I didn’t find it very funny. “I’m a hypocrite at best…” I added, as my gaze rose over to the fox spirit “Did Max at lest get what he wanted?” I asked, remembering I’d last seen him with her when I’d left the two in the forest, I wasn’t sure if he’d gone through with his plan to become a hito, or not.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 pm

The vixen shrugged briefly. "Last time I saw him he was still vanilla." Of course, the last time she'd seen him was right before she'd seen fit to take a nap. "You see..." she said, her voice becoming more formal since she felt this was a more serious argument to go through with, or at least a point that might be a bit harder to make. "You help people at the expense of other people. You help out the people who want a nice neighborhood at the expense of the drug dealers. It's really a zero sum game. Now, well, let's start from the top," she'd say firmly, shifting a bit so she stood up a little straighter. "Why, my police friend, do you want to help people?"

He was a vampire, but he must be a recently converted one, she decided in her mind.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[(145)894], "Purple Line");

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 pm

I gave her a shocked look, that was a pretty good question considering who asking, and it was a bit heavy, especially from her. "I…" I thought it a moment, it was just something I’d grown up with, my father being an officer as well. But I hadn’t really acted on it much until I’d become older. "Because bad things happen to good people, it’s just not right, when bad people get to do whatever they want, and good people pay for it…" I’d seen and heard about it to much, a drunk driver hits an innocent person, and cripples them for life, or kills them. Or a robber kills a father, leaving his family in disarray. Murders get off with a slap on the wrist while good honest people like my mother lay in hospitals dying slowly while selfish men like my father forcibly keep them alive by machines and in pain to make them selves feel better. Crooks who stab their friends in the back get to run things while everyone else pays the price, how many times, and how many lives had been ruined or cut short. It wasn’t fair.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:16 pm

"Now..." she said formally, once he was finished explaining. "People don't realize I have been living a long time. I have talked with dead people. I have seen a lot of situations unfold. I have been a lot of places, and let me tell you, your biggest problem is the fact that you're mentally dividing people up into 'good' and 'bad'. When my parents were still alive and I still resided in Koutaku-shi... that's heaven for you people here on Yochi... I encountered a young girl. Her mother had put flashlights and knives up her coot and told her that's what boys would do when she got older. She starved and beat this girl. She locked her up in closets for days at a time. This girl, this spirit, still loved her mother. Nobody suspected the mother in that death because the lady was very what you call 'good'. She'd helped out countless homeless people at the shelters. She gave copiously to charities. She was always on hand to help a neighbor. In short, she was a pillar of her community, but all of that being good caused her a lot of stress and she'd relieve it on her little daughter. Nobody's innocent, would you agree?"

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

I sighed “I know there’s a gray area, but putting up a good front and doing what’s right are two different things…” I answered. “And harming a child is way over the line…Especially if it’s your own flesh and blood” I added, but then I wondered, if someone was to judge me, what would they say about the entire family I’d slaughtered, just the thought caught my heart in my throat. I’d killed a child, so I was no better, I’d said it myself, harming a child was over line. “How could you ever live something like that down…” I murmured softly, more asking myself how I was able to deal with it, rather than asking Grunty what she thought.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Grunty continued in her very plain, utilitarian tone of voice. "Surely you don't presume yourself able to see into men's hearts. How can you tell the difference between someone putting up a facade and someone trying genuinely to be a good person? All people have a lust for evil in their hearts, unless you, a vaspire, would like to tell me differently from your own experience. I didn't think so. How exactly do you presume you're so much worse than other people? Death is good; it gives a soul a chance to start over... a cleansing of sins, if you will..."

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 am

Brice looked down, "A part of me wishes it was possible…" I murmured softly about the fact that I couldn’t tell what was truly in peoples hearts, not even my own. I had tried to be the model citizen, a poster child for good, in the end I had committed more crimes and wrong doing than I would ever thought possible. "That sounds nice…a do over…" I continued, considering the prospect of tacking my own life, but I’d just be running again, looking for the easy way out, but I felt I deserved death at this point.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 am

"So..." she said, reading the vague shortness of his responses as a digression-- a digression that might allow her to win on her points. "Why not view yourself as a savior instead of a devil for killing these people who are too afraid to kill themselves, huh?" Her voice turned soothing. "You're entirely too hard on yourself considering what a nice service you provide... you must have been given your gifts and wants for a reason. Pleasure is good for you, else it wouldn't feel so good, yea?"

Tech Learning Thread(Start[null], "Purple Line");

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:05 am

I glanced over to her, refusing to lift my head from the dejected position. “What?…” I asked, at first her reasoning seemed anything but sound but as she spoke, I couldn’t find in logic. I’d struggled with these thoughts for years and she could so easily put them to rest. It made some sort of bizarre sense, “I guess I’ve been swimming against the current so long that to just let go and go with it feels wrong… But it’s never made me happy…” I lifted my hand to my neck, to the small scar of where I’d been bitten, my fingers playing against the mark lightly. “A gift…” it really didn’t feel like a gift, but I’d never thought of it as anything more than a curse. “Maybe things are what I make them…If I believe this a curse then that is what it is, but if I view it as something…more, maybe it could be useful…”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:10 am

"Precisely!" she chirped, thinking Bingo... in her mind as she made him see reason. "And now that you know it is a gift, what are you going to do, my good friend Bruce?" She broke away from her current position and paced in a small circle, the excitement apparent in her mannerisms. "Surely you can't continue in your old line of work... unless you used it to forward your own needs... which is perfectly fine if that's what you find fun, yea?"

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:23 am

I studied the ground, as I thought before looking over at her “Brice…Like rice…not Bruce, I’m not a male porn star” I corrected with a new air of confidence “I guess I’ll have to think about it…it would be odd for me to quit without a reason, my father would get suspicious…” I thought aloud “I’m not sure what is….fun… I mean my goals, I guess I’ll have to find some” I said leaning back, folding my hands behind my head as I watched the small lights flicker above. “What do you do for fun?” I asked looking to her, to see if anything she had sparked ideas with what I might do.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:04 pm

"Eh? Weren't you planning to bang that dude?" she said, dropping her more formal tone since the argument seemed to have been won. "Oh, right, yea. What do I do for fun... heh heh heh. You ever stalk a guy for like miles? A drug dealer or some dude in a trenchcoat or somebody nobody's gonna miss? Scare 'im and nip at his heels and screw up his car and cell phone and get him like... on the outskirts of town or in a dark alleyway and just have yer way with 'im? Lots of fun, yea?" she said, licking her chops as though recalling a fond memory. "But mostly sex and drugs, yea? They're pretty fun; we didn't have them in heaven."

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Brice's eyes widened slightly before turning to more of a serious glare “I never said I wanted to ‘Bang’ Max” He answered. Brice listened as she talked about stalking some stranger for fun, Brice did to work like that, and he had to admit tracking down the bad guys was fun but not in the way she was thinking. As she stated heaven was lacking in sex and drugs he gave a small smirk “Maybe their trying to tell you something…” He murmured almost out of earshot, but with her being a fox, he suspected she could easily catch his tone of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 pm

"Oh, right... sorry..." she began absently. "You wanted him to bang you. Sorta hard to tell with two guys, you know? The banger and the bangee I guesses, yea? Ah, but maybe that was a little offensive..."

She stuck her tongue out a bit, grinning. "Yea, so those... in heaven..." she said with a slight pause, her fur bristling up along her back as her eyes widened in insane menace. "They killed my parents, yea? I guess I don't ordinarily tell people that, but they don't have the right to tell me anything any more. It's why I'm down here, really. Why I do stuff for fun..."

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Brices expression dropped “No if anyone is giving it’d me…” He said and soon after realizing what he’d said dropped his head “Listen no one said anything about banging besides you” He back tracked swiftly before realizing her expression took another turn. “I see…I..Well I know what it’s like to loose a parent” He sympathized softly, unsure of why, she seemed like the last person that would need it.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:28 pm

The vixen shrugged it off, figuring it seemed a little odd to retain her form when talking to a person. Rather, she disliked the sensation of having to talk up at him. Black mist enshrouded her form, only clearing once she'd assumed that of a human woman, a decidedly grungy one. "Hey, nothin wrong with bangin if that's what ye wants to talk about, yea? Ha ha ha..."

The subject of her parents never sat well with her, and she liked to move on as quickly as possible after she initially mentioned it. "But it's nice to hear yer a top. He's pretty submissive, yea? Hope you're gentle to him; he's in my... employ after all. Don't need any work-related injuries... naw."

Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Brice gave her an old look unsure of how to counter her suggestion "I don’t plan on hurting him in anyway" he answered but even that sounded like it could be taken the wrong way. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed trying to change the subject himself this time "So you said he works for you?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yep..." she chirped, turning away as though she planned to walk off into the grass, speaking very loudly over her shoulder. "He's my whore."

She didn't seem to think of any repercussions the sentence might have beyond her own honesty. "Pretty fun one, yea?"

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Purple Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Line   Purple Line EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Updated Brice