Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hope of Home (Izumi)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Hope of Home (Izumi) Empty
PostSubject: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Hope of Home (Izumi) Jynbanner_01
Home of Home
... Time: Evening
... Location: SaiVillage

The trip back to SaiVillage doesn’t take nearly as long as it originally took to get to Kazakura’s village. I had went to the island village to see if Kazakura had any insight to our displacement issue and sure enough she had the solution we had been looking for all this time. After speaking with her, she took me to the portal and I went into it. I spent an hour in our realm to verify it was the correct one, drove back to the portal site and was able to come back into the past realm. After coming back to the past, Kazakura took me back to her village, by way of flying tiger, where I regrouped with the Tapp and Ted who had come with me. We were given three horses and briskly made our way back across the expansive land to SaiVillage safely and without incident.

It was approaching night when we reentered the city. We made our way to the temple grounds where the displaced citizens were living for the time being and there the grounds keepers assisted us in tying up the horses. After getting back, I knew Ted and Tapp were probably tired, as I was, so I advised to both of them that we would sleep for the night and then alert the others in the morning to make preparations to move in mass to the portal site. I assumed that it would be the mecca to return home, something of a caravan for those of us from the future, so I planned to get a few wagons for the trip out and utilize the horses we were given and any more that could be spared for this trip.

The guys depart, heading to find a place to lie down within the temple. I sigh lightly, lingering outside beneath the night sky for a moment before turning towards the temple. I felt a bit excited about going home; I thoroughly missed my car and appliances; it was about time for me to get back to doing my job and protecting the people of SaiCity.

351 / 351
Hope of Home (Izumi) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Hope of Home (Izumi) Izumi_01
Izumi was quite comfortable in this time seeming to appear the least of everyone from the present realm to be able to fit in quite nicely though she still acted different from the others but still managed to fit in better than most of Haven. She had yet to hear of word about Jyn and his finding's but she wasn't worried he was always going to come back so she wouldn't worry at least not yet. Izumi had been quite entertained with keeping track of Akera and making sure she was doing okay, it didn't bother her as it kept her busy and kept her doing stuff, but right now she was relaxing and just walking around the village for a bit so she wasn't around when Jyn had finally returned. Currently though she was in the process of walking back to the temple.

-Word count: 144

Hope of Home (Izumi) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Home of Home

As I start to make my way back to the temple, I pause for a moment as I sense something familiar. I reach out to it, feeling the spiritual signature of the person and I realize that it was Izumi. Judging by her energy, she seemed to be making her way back to the temple. I decide to hold off on heading into the temple to greet her on her arrival; she would be the first I told about the news that Tapp, Ted and myself had found out.

As it would turn out from Kazakura’s words, apparently Ingel new about it as well as he went into the future and never returned, to let anyone know. Though I understood he had his set of issues he had to contend with, I had grown a bit annoyed that he hadn’t bothered to let anyone know that there was a way back home; I felt it was pretty selfish.

I move away from the temple a few paces to greet Izumi, judging where she would enter from, wondering if she felt my signature as well. We were getting better at synching with one another lately. I hadn’t told her that I was heading out, but I assumed someone let her know that I had left and why. It wasn’t like I had to report my activities to her; but still, I felt bad about not telling her myself before leaving. I had told the other one, but that was mostly to keep her from coming after me. It would seem that she had her hands busy with trying to help out in her own little way, though we hadn’t really spoken lately. I decide not to think on such things; standing beneath the cloak of night, I wait for Izumi some distance from the temple.

304 / 655
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:13 pm

On Izumi's walk she was mostly thinking about Jyn and why she hadn't had time to just talk with him to be able to catch up. She wondered how he was holding out during those three months and the different things that he did. She felt kinda bad that she hadn't been able to find him sooner and she was mostly on her own during that time as well. Right now though her mind was ended up wandering off of that subject as it moved onto something's that had entered into her mind before those thoughts of the butterflies that constantly kept appear. She pondered as to what they meant and what were they there for.

For the moment she didn't come to notice Jyn's signature, until after a couple of steps did she come to a halt and looked around. "Jyn's nearby..." she gotten so comfortable with Jyn's energy she was able to recognize it very quickly. Though in the dark of night she wasn't able to see him all that well, the lanterns that were lit in the night gave some light source but not enough to be extremely well lit, but enough to walk around and not crash into things. She kept walking though feeling out Jyn's energy signal as she followed it keeping after it and tracking the signal to his location. As she would come close to the large concentration of his energy a smile would grow to her face. "Well hello there."

-Word count: 249 | 393

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Home of Home

I watch the area where she would be coming from and notice her form as it shifts form a shadowy silhouette in the night’s dusk until it comes into the dim light provided by the temple torches. Seeing the smile on her face brings a lighter expression to my otherwise composed visage. “Hello to you too,” I respond to her, taking a few steps forwards to meet her half way. Though I a little less than a week had passed since I last saw her, I did miss her a bit. I wanted to hug her, or rather I wanted her to hug me, but much like every guy I would have my fair share of issues with my thoughts on and the communication of such things. Giving her the good news up front, I go ahead and come out with it saying, “it seems I’ve found the way home. I went and spoke with one of the priestesses in a village a couple days from here. Looks like we’ve got a portal we can use to get back home.”

180 / 835
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 am

The news seemed to be extremely great as Izumi seemed to brighten about hearing it, though she was also a bit sad about it for her own personal reason's but she knew as much as the next person, this wasn't her time, she nor anyone else of her time needed them here and they needed to return home. "That's great new's Jyn." Izumi never bothered to give her own portal technique a try to see if it was able to traverse the realm's of time and space to be able to go home, but this was some great news that the portal to their own time was found. Izumi's hands came in front of her as they clapped together as she heard of this for the first time. "So that's why I haven't seen you around this whole time. I've wondered but no one told me." She still smiled though. "I'm glad to hear this, this will be some wonderful new's for the rest of the group."

-Word count: 167 | 560

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:31 am

Home of Home
... Time: Night

I was glad to see she was happy about this news. I hoped that things would return to normal; though I could probably live without so many demons in the present realm. As she speaks about not having seeing me, I emit a “heh” and look towards the side a bit, my right hand rising up and rubbing the back of my neck slightly. After she speaks, I look up and admit, “I meant to tell you, but I left kind of on the spur of the moment.” It seemed to be a pretty nice night outside; since I hadn’t had a chance to speak with Izumi for a while just one on one, I look towards the outskirts of the village and ask, “um, Izumi. You want to walk and talk with me for a little while?” It was dark and all, but it could be a good thing as well. I was tired from my trip, but I wouldn’t head into the temple just yet if I she decided that she would walk with me. It felt odd that I was asking her now, since as my secretary I just kind of used to do things and she followed.

201 / 1036
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 am

It was kinda a surprise for her to actually hear that Jyn asked her to walk with him, normally he would have just said 'come with me' or something in a more ordering tone. Though it was kinda nice, she had blushed and nodded her head. "I would love to, it's been too long." she got a little teary eyed but it soon disappeared as her hands dropped at her sides loosely as she walked a little closer to him and then stood at his side as she turned her head to him. "so lead on Jyn." gently she uttered as she looked at him and waited for him to start walking in which she would follow after him, but she would walk next to him instead of behind him.

-Word count: 130 | 690

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:02 am

Home of Home

The walk is accepted and I nod as I am asked to lead the way, speaking, “sure.” I begin taking steps away from the temple heading towards the lands outside the city. Since the riverside seemed like it would be a nice place to walk, I decide to think of that as my destination and first objective. From where we were in the village, I didn’t think that it should take that long to get to the riverbed; the grounds were softer there and it probably had a good atmosphere.

The night was calm with not too many people out this evening. There were a few people here and there, probably making their way home for the night, but with the sun having gone down, most of the village would be snug in their houses and beds by now. The stars were glittering brightly high above within a deep cobalt veil with a half moon lingering off centered in the sky. Outside the city in the fields, fireflies would be sparkling here and there, flying in loops and patterns replacing the shokou spirits that I was used to seeing in the city.

I notice the closeness between us as she walks beside me. I had in my head what I wanted to say, but getting it out was kind of hard for me. My ears pick up the sound of night insects mixing with that of ankle high grasses crushing lightly beneath my steps. Looking to her in the dim light, I lead the way as I speak up, “it’s been a long time, but finally we’re going back… I’m looking forward to a lot of the little things I took for granted. The demons, I could do without, though.” I look down as I walk and speak, “I’m glad I found you before finding a way back. I’m really glad.” The last portion is said in a lower tone, almost as if saying it to myself, but still loud enough for her to hear.

335 / 1371
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 am

Like a distant memory the last time they were walking alone like this, it was greatly missed and she desired it to happen again, and look it has. She didn't know where Jyn was leading her, but she followed quite happily along, her blue eye's looking around the old village seeing how the houses were set up and their condition and quick little unimportant thoughts came to her mind making her ponder about this was how life was like back then, seems to be more at peace than in the present realm.

For the time being during their walk a silence was there, that's usually how it was before someone ended up speaking up and starting a conversation to get them going into breaking that silence and it was Jyn to speak up first. Her blue eyes shifted away from the scenery of the setting to the face of Jyn who's mouth moved and a voice escaped from. she did though blush to his last comment as she scratched at her cheek shifting her eyes away. "So..." She started out. "...what you're saying is that you would have been sad if you didn't?" she wanted to tease him as her eyes shifted slowly over to him.

-Word count: 206 | 896

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:20 am

Home of Home

When the question comes, I look up a bit as if thinking about her words. I pause as if having to actually take time to think about it before grinning and stating, “I guess so. I wouldn’t have a secretary when I got back to the present realm and that would present a problem to me. You know I don’t know how to use that damn machine.” That machine, I mean the computer at work. Though I did think that it was odd when I went back that the city was set up as it normally was and it seemed to be just a populated as when we left it. It would seem to me that not everyone had been warped back to the past and only select people where. I was confident that not a lot of people knew about the portal and the present was running too smoothly for the entire population to have been affected by the time shift. When I had caught a ride into the city, the person who gave me the ride hadn’t mentioned anything out of the ordinary happening, but it did seem that time was passing by day by day in synch with the current realm we were in.

207 / 1578
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 am

She couldn't help but laugh at what he just said it was just too funny for her. She knew how much he liked the computer and how hard of a time he had to use it and him commenting about it just brought up memories of when he was using it himself and how he would get frustrated about it. She laughed for a good minute or so before she managed to calm down just enough to talk. "Oh wow, that was just too funny." she stated with a pleasant smile as she looked down towards the ground in front of her as she continued walking alongside Jyn. "You really should take sometime to get a bit more familiar with it you know, I may not be there every single time to bail you out." she said as she stuck her tongue out at him for a quick second before the tongue retreated back into her mouth. "Though I am glad that I found you at the camp. For a while there I thought I was the only transported until I met those demon's, they gave me a sense of hope that there were more out there from our time." so in a way they did help her out whether that were their intention or not.

-Word count: 216 | 1112

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:51 am

Home of Home

I smile, walking along side her as she laughs. I had made a funny; go me. It dies down and I listen to her speak. I give a “heh” at the soft tease that comes from her; being there for me was what she got paid for. Still, I had gotten used to her and wouldn’t be able to look at my office the same if she weren’t in it. From her words, I hear that she had come into contact with demons from our time as well. I was glad she was okay and didn’t run into any issues like we did with that Nova demon the first time. Still, Izumi was resourceful; I knew she would be all right if she was in a hard predicament since she could teleport away. She had come a long way since I had rescued her from the two vaspires in the basement of that building during the time when we had just met one another. She had managed to harness magical abilities, starting with void and from there she managed to impress me time after time. “Yes, it is odd,” I agree with her, “it seems like people were randomly picked and chosen along with portions of the city. I guess we got the luck of the draw. I’ve got to figure out how I’m going to get what’s left of the enforcer to the portal…” I emit another soft “heh” as my gaze shifts up, looking at the area that comes before us, about half way to the river side by this point. We would have entered into the meadowlands surrounding the village out and alone at this distance. I add to my words, “um… this time thing kind of interrupted us a bit… didn’t it?” Of course I meant the course of action Izumi and I had taken just before the shift occurred; it had really come and separated us at a bad time.

325 / 1903
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:02 am

A random picking? Was it really just a random selection of people that was sent to the past? Izumi, herself, found it very hard to believe that it was just random quite possibly it was meant that those that were sent to the past was meant to be sent into the past. Though as the talk about the portal went on, Izumi started to wonder if the portal was actually a void like portal like what she herself is capable of creating. If so didn't that mean that they could have gone home a long time ago? That would have been quite a funny situation to be placed into finding out that you had a means of going home the whole entire time. But it wasn't a thought that would just come and cross into her mind, not only did space had to be crossed but time as well, in theory it could work, but actually trying it, she didn't know how much it would drain her, or if it would kill her if she attempted such a thing. They walked quite the distance and arrived at a new setting and Izumi glanced about and listened to what he had stated from his tone he sounded a bit sad to her like it was bothering him. She arched a brow as she turned her head to him. "how so?" she asked wanting a bit of clarification on it.

-Word count: 238 | 1350

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:17 am

Home of Home

Internally I cringe at the question. As a guy, I didn’t like explaining things that might be a bit embarrassing. “How so” was a hard one to answer; I was hoping she would just get what I meant. Thus my mind goes upon the journey to figure out how to answer that question. Looking down a bit as the grounds before my steps, I echo the question, “how so” in a light tone as it would be evident I was trying to figure out how to answer her query. I look up and begin, “well… I guess because of certain things and timing.” Knowing that was a bit vague, I clarify, “instead of just the boss secretary thing… we went out on a date and everything. We did things. I thought things were going good between us, you know? When the time attack on the city came and then we were pulled into this realm, it took you away from me for a few months. We were separated for a while and now… I’m not really sure… well…” I keep my gaze up and I attempt to see the approaching riverside as I continue to speak, stating, “when we went to look for that demon and we camped out… I wanted us to be closer. I wanted to sleep with you, instead of separate and against a tree. You know?” I look up and towards her with a questioning gaze as I ask, “do you still feel the same way you did then or have your feelings changed?”

258 / 2161
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:30 pm

A brow arched as she listened to the guy next to her and listened very intently to what he was trying to say. Her eye's widened slightly as she slightly couldn't believe it and her eyes would shift downward's towards the ground as he was concluding what he was saying. Izumi kept a short silence as she wondered how should she respond, she remembered that Jyn had someone, that's what was told to her that Jyn was back with Shiori. Izumi still held feelings for Jyn but she wouldn't feel right if she tried to get someone who already belonged to another. "My feeling's..." she started as she placed her hand on her chest over her heart. "I can't say that they are the same as it was then." A blush blossomed on her cheeks as she couldn't find herself looking at him. "But I still hold strong feeling's for you..."

-Word count: 151 | 1501

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Home of Home

I continue to walk to her side after saying my words, my gaze on her judging the reaction it gives her. It seemed like a positive reaction, but her words are a bit of a let down. I wondered what she meant when she said they were not the same. I would automatically assume that ‘not the same’ would be equal to a lesser quantity, so somehow I had lost footing with Izumi. The girl who caught me off guard by boldly telling me that she loved me and who had me take her out now seemed as if she were backing away from me. With her last words, I would nod and look back towards the front. I didn’t know how to quantify strong feelings or what it meant to have them for me; but I assumed she could mean it in a platonic way, as if saying ‘I want us always to be close friends.’ Much along the thought patterns of all males, I would agree to that sucking hardcore if it were the case. A bit of silence passes between us as I attempt to find the words I would speak to fill the silence. I would emit a soft, “I see” as I continued my steps, feeling a bit dejected but overall confused in how I should feel. I look up, then towards her as I ask, “so, if it’s not the same, then what’s changed? You told me you loved me… are you saying that’s not true anymore?”

253 / 2414
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 pm

During the moment of silence she still didn't look at him and then she heard his response and she quickly responded back to him as her hands clenched to her chest feeling a tightening pain there. "I never said I didn't love you." she released her grip on her chest. "You have a girlfriend..." she uttered as her head lowered as she shifted her blue eyes down as well to look at her toes. "It's kinda strange that you would talk in such a way. It's..." she paused a moment. "so out of character for you..." She shifted her gaze up and looked towards Jyn. "...and you've always had Shiori..." she held a smile on her face but the look in her eyes was the opposite to what she tried to put on. Her heart pounded heavily as she wasn't sure what to make of what Jyn had said. Was he speaking the truth? Was he just trying to keep a emotional attachment with her so that he could go to her whenever Shiori would up and disappear?

-Word count: 179 | 1680

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Home of Home

It makes me feel a bit better to hear that she didn’t say that she didn’t love me anymore, but it makes me wonder what the hang up was. She speaks about Shiori and my gaze falls with the tender topic being brought up. I could tell from her words that was the main thing holding her back; when she had fought before for my attention, she subsided now under the understanding that Shiori and I were back together. I explain to her the situation with Shiori, but I wondered had Izumi’s patience run out with me. A bit convicted I answer, “she just popped up in the forest before Haven was built. I couldn’t turn her away. Though we still aren’t officially together, it might look that way to the people there. I did act as if she was my girlfriend, but I was alone in this strange world with no one to confide in. I had to be a pillar of strength for those around me, though I was vulnerable. You weren’t around for me…” I look up and to her, “but that doesn’t mean that I wanted it that way. It just happened, and I apologize if that hurt you.”

203 / 2617
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 pm

So it just happened on a whim and it only occurred because he was lonely. Hearing that just made her heart sink and caused her to frown as she looked back down towards the ground. Why would someone do something like that? Can someone be so weak so as to just accept anyone that comes there way? She could ask him that, but then he may reverse the question on her and made her think about herself, would she do the same thing? She didn't think so as she had been alone for quite sometime and she doesn't really interact with other people too much on a personal level. "If it wasn't something you wanted then how could you allow for it to happen?" She wasn't around for him, how could she trust him in a relationship would he just leave her if she had to go off for a long time. Her main line of work, acting, would mean she may even be gone for months at a time.

-Word count: 170 | 1850

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Home of Home

Her question bites. In protest, I respond, “it’s not like Shiori and I don’t have a history together… It’s different with ex’s…” I didn’t feel like she would understand this concept, since I was her first. I pause for a moment, continuing in much slower steps than when we had started off. I felt that these were special circumstances that we were under; it wasn’t as if things were normal in the City and Izumi went on a trip or something. The concept of travel didn’t exist when the only place you could go in the city is still 50 miles away and the grid connected everyone via phone, text and image. It was actually a miracle that Shiori was able to completely disappear from time to time. Here, I had been placed in an alternate realm with no sign of home or hope of returning losing all contact with everyone; I didn’t know how I could explain allowing Shiori to cling to me in this time of trauma. “Still,” I say, my face showing that I was upset and discontent in its sideward gaze. My voice is soft as I continue, “after being gone for almost a week and just getting back to this village, I’m out here with you and not at the Inn with Shiori. That should at least account for something. As soon as I got back, I find myself out here with you, the first person for me to talk to and share the news about going home.” I continue not to look at her with a slightly downed visage as I conclude, “I choose to be here with you now instead of her… the same for when we went after Nova.”

287 / 2904
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:10 am

How could she take that now, her heart was throbbing and it hurted. Her hands placed onto her chest again as she rubbed it softly. Her blue eye's shifting ahead of her. How exactly is it different for ex's? Do they get free access to each other or something? She couldn't really understand how it was different with ex's, sure there was a history but hooking back up with each other? There must have been something that made you want that to happen, if you really didn't wanted it then you wouldn't have allowed for it to happen and made that clear. Izumi didn't really know what to do it was a bit confusing for her to really understand it as it was a different situation for her this was entering into a area that she was unfamiliar with. There could have been other reason's for why he was here with her, he could have just been coming back and sensed her and went to figure it out. Izumi felt her head hurting slightly while thinking about all of this. "How is it different with ex's?"

-Word count: 186 | 2036

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:25 am

Home of Home

The focus seems to be more on my latter words than my former words. She seemed to want to know how ex’s were different and I didn’t have a good way of explaining it to her. I shrug and frown slightly murmuring a repeat of her words, “how is it different?” They had history and time invested that ordinary people didn’t have. It seemed to me that it would be understandable how a person could be more vulnerable to their ex’s than someone else. I thought a little bit that when people were connected, even if that relationship is broken, remnants of that connection remain. It was the old folks saying that when you were with someone, you absorb a piece of their soul into you which shapes the type of person you are. I look to her for a moment before looking back straight. I didn’t think that me and Izumi hadn’t been together long or serious enough for the example to sink in if I drew a comparison involving us, so on a smaller scale I ask in a questioning tone, “could you ever remove me completely from your heart?” Her answer would answer two questions for me.

200 / 3104
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 am

It was expected that he couldn't come up with an answer, Izumi would have been surprised if he did come with an answer, unless he was just holding back to build the tension for when his answer would come about. The time here felt slowed and lengthened she didn't know if this was done by some cosmic god out there wanting for them to work this out or something. A question came in and her mind absorbed it in as she shook her head. "N-no I couldn't...." She couldn't ever think of that, it was a thought that could destroy her if it ever had occurred. She kept her blue eyes looking away from Jyn unsure of what to do now. She felt so confused at the moment unsure of what was going to happen, Izumi was so use to keeping events and situation's controlled so that she knew what was going to happen next, but now this was so confusing she didn't know what was going to happen next.

-Word count: 170 | 2206

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Home of Home

I pause in the steps I was taking as Izumi gives me her answer. My gaze shifts up and to her for a moment. The answer made me feel a bit better about where I stood with her. I knew that we hadn’t been together long enough for me to be considered an ex if she no longer had any interest in me. It was hard to navigate her words; she said that she didn’t feel the way she did, but she denied not loving me. I would have to assume that meant that she still did. I was able to understand that she felt a certain way about Shiori, which should be understandable given her situation. I didn’t know her to have had several relationships in the past, so a lot of the things she was experiencing with me was probably new to her. I could assume that she was scared and confused; scared about opening herself to me again for me to only revert back to Shiori and confused about where her heart was telling her in regards to me. I look down and to the side for a moment, pulling my gaze away from her. Since I had the most experience in this type of thing, I needed to find a way to assure her that everything would be okay. That was a hard task given I didn’t have that much more experience that I thought that she would have. Gathering my confidence, I turn towards her, seeking to help convey my feelings to her. I reach forward with my left hand, looking to softly hold her right as I faced her. Stepping forwards to lessen the distance between us, my right hand comes up to the side of her face, touching it softly as I move my face towards her and attempt to softly bring my lips to hers.

313 / 3417
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Of course she would be scared and confused at the current situation, it was to do something she never really has done before... trusting someone with her heart. She wasn't sure if she could even handle it if something bad had happened. She wanted it though, but she just wasn't sure on what should she do? One can only learn so much from books without having to actually experience it for yourself. Should she take that leap of faith? That was when Jyn began to step towards her and her blue eyes looked up to him as she took half a step back but wasn't able to get away in time as Jyn was already coming in closer. Her heart pounded up to her throat and it pained her. Her lip's quivered as she saw that Jyn's lips were coming closer to hers. She was afraid of getting hurt and didn't want that to happen to her, but at the same time she didn't want to lose him. She didn't have close friends that she could talk to about and get advice from or anything of that sort. She felt his lip's to hers and her eyes closed softly tears forming to the corner of her eyes.

-Word count: 207 | 2413

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Home of Home

It seemed as if I may have caught her off guard with the half step back; but she didn’t seem to pull back from the kiss. Had she moved back further, I would not have pursued in trying to kiss her again her will. Ultimately her face does not move back or shift to the side. I feel my lips press against hers, feeling the softness of her lips. It was a feeling that I hadn’t felt in several month and one I had longed for since the last time it had occurred. As a male, it was hard to tell if lust or love was forcing my movements at this time. Soon after my lips press against hers, my face shifts slightly as my lips move to open her own, trying to do this in a non forcing manner. It was a bit of a leap for myself as well. I knew that things were getting to the time where I would have to stop being fickle and make firm decisions on my love life. It seemed that in various aspects of my life, I had a good amount of disciple and integrity, but when it came to this personal relationship here; I feel short. Inside, such things convicted me and I wanted to fix it to be a better person. Both Izumi and Shiori deserved a straightforward answer from me and in my weakness I had been running away from doing such a thing. I felt at times that I couldn’t help it, having feelings for them both, but internally my rationale tells me that is not a valid excuse. After a moment, unless pulled back in, I would pull back from her. On pulling back, unless they are somehow hidden, I would notice the tears at the corner of her eyes and show concern in my visage. If now, then I would be oblivious to their existence.

320 / 3737
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm

His lip's were tender and delicious to her it felt so nice and felt so right to be doing this. She felt her own heart in her throat as the kiss went on for what seemed like forever to her. Her eye's were closed the entire time as Jyn was in control, still that lingering fear within her body wouldn't disappear. Did she start to get cold feet now that he was pretty much giving himself to her? Was she really having doubts about this opportunity? She really just wasn't sure what should she do. She really hadn't expected such a thing like this to ever happen to her, she was already use to the fact that Jyn would always go to Shiori, but now Jyn was coming to her. She didn't know really on exactly how to take it, was he really being honest? was he just lying? She wanted to believe him, but this confusion made her weary to make any decision of this scale. When the kiss ended she stayed in place with her eyes closed the tears strolling down her cheeks as her eyes opened and they stared at Jyn glistening from the water filling her eyes. Her heart was racing why was she getting this fleeting feeling, why did she feel like she needed to run. Her head lowered she was feeling ashamed. "I-I feel...." she started "....so afraid..."

-Word count: 234 | 2647

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Home of Home

After pulling back from the kiss, I stay within close proximity of her body, my hand still cradling the side of her face. As she speaks, my thumb wipes across her cheek, brushing away a tear as I lean down a bit and peer up at her for eye contact as I assure her, “everything is going to be all right. There’s nothing to be afraid of.” Standing straight, my right hands lower to her waist and the left comes to the small of her back as I pull her close to me and attempt to give her a hug, hopefully to soothe her. The hand on her back would rub her back softly of the embrace held and I would tell her, “I know that you’ll always be there for me… I want you to feel the same way with me. No matter what happens, I you mean a lot to me and always will.” I went after Akera due to a sense of duty, but I would go after Izumi for much stronger reasons.

176 / 3913
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Izumi had nothing more to say she kept quiet as she was then pulled into the arms of the man who she desired most. Her heart thumped in an odd manner, as she was held for some reason she couldn't help herself but cry into him. Was this the first time she's cried like this in front of him? Was this the first time she's had someone to cry for? To cry about? To cry on? Her hands though shaky loosely held to Jyn's coat at his side and they trebled as she gripped it her face into his chest as she cried her heart out. Why was she like this right now? She was so in control of her emotions, but why now? Could it be that she was finally going to acquire the one she cared for the most? Or was it the possibility that she could come close to having a normal life? His hands around her felt nice and his rubbing was soothing, but still she cried.

-Word count: 171 | 2818

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Home of Home

I continue to hold her as she cries into my chest. I wouldn’t move her or try to talk during this time. I didn’t know what to do. I hadn’t really been a shoulder to cry on before. I found myself in awkward situations from time to time, but I had never really become accustomed to them. I didn’t want to say anything to mess anything up, but I also wasn’t sure I fully understood why she was crying. I assumed it was because she was scared as she said, but I also knew girls were complex and complicated things. For now, I would simply attempt to console her silently as she was able to get it all out.

119 / 4032
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:04 pm

She wasn't all to sure why she was crying, she still trying to figure that out in her mind. Trying to settle her thoughts as she cried into his chest while he held her. She loved being held by him, though she preferred if she wasn't crying. Maybe she was fearful that Jyn would still go back to Shiori, as he said ex's were different, though he didn't explain that in full so she wasn't all so positive. Even through all that though she loved him, but she knew she could't face him or be with him in the condition she was in right now. She had to come ready and prepared and not doubtful and scared. She didn't want to abandon him, but at the same time she didn't want to be a burden to him. So many reason's to stay and so many reason's to go but all leading up to the answer answer as coming back to him. She couldn't find words at the moment so she only cried feeling quite vulnerable right now as for once she didn't know what to say or what to do. Only hope was for her to hold on and see what happens, but what if what happens hurts?

-Word count: 208 | 3026

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Home of Home

My head tilts down slightly as I look down at her as she continues to cry into my chest. I needed to say something to her, hopefully to make her feel better. I rub her back and lower my hand to her hand as I hold it and comment, “hey… it’s okay. Don’t cry.” I pull back slightly, so she can see my face. There is a look of concern there as I say, “don’t worry…” I couldn’t tell that she was holding back from telling me things, I just simply wanted her to be better. “Come on…” I coax, “show me that beautiful smile…” I pause for a moment and admit, “I don’t know what I’m doing, but I’ll do my best. You’ll have to help me along the way, Izumi, but I want you to be able to feel for me like you used to… I was very happy to accept your feelings then. I want you to always be with me.”

164 / 4196
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 am

She cried wholeheartedly into his chest as he tried to calm her, feeling him touch her hand sent shivers into her body as she looked up at him as she saw his look on concern and listened to his voice. He was trying to calm her down, to think Jyn was actually capable of trying, it was a surprise really. She ended up quieting down during this and staring up at him as she sniffled. She didn't smile though finding herself unable to smile at the moment as she listened to him as he was trying to calm her down. Her watery eyes shook and soon shifted away as her voice was low. "I-i-i..." she started hesitantly. "Is... Is it okay for me...." she said softly pausing slightly. "...to take time to think about this?"

-Word count: 135 | 3161

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 am

Home of Home

It was pretty evident to myself that I wasn’t that good at consoling another. It did relieve me a bit that she quieted down some and the water works had momentarily stopped. I wondered had I actually said something right, or if I simply confused her out of crying. As she looks up at me, I find her innocent watery eyed face adorable. She was cute on several levels and this was simply one of them. With a nod, I advise, “yes, that’s fine.” I felt a bit down that she would need to take time to get back to me on something like this; it probably stemmed from the fact that I was spoiled when it came to relationships, but much like I did in the forest while seeking Nova, I would have to force myself to distance myself from her until she was ready to make up her mind. Dealing with girls was hard and left my stomach in knots, but hopefully things would work out between Izumi and myself, even if she was hesitant about being with me. With a sigh, I look about and inquire, “I guess we should probably get back to the temple now…”

200 / 4396
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 am

She felt horrible for doing something like this to him, but she couldn't just throw herself to him like this. She had doubts and fears and she felt that it wasn't right for her to enter into a relationship like this, it might cause more harm then good. There will be sometime for her to get back to him, they still had work back at the Division 12 waiting for them. Izumi pondered if Jyn was disappointed in her for doing something like this with her chasing him for so long and him constantly choosing Shiori over her. It was rather out of the blue that he would come to her this time and it would fill anyone with questions, well at least that's what she thought. Jyn suggested that they should head back and Izumi released her grasp upon his coat and she spoke softly. "Y-you go ahead..." she uttered her head lowering. "I'll catch up... I wanna walk around a little bit by myself..." her hands lowered down in front of her and her fingers fiddled with each other in a nervous fashion as she would wait for Jyn's response.

-Word count: 192 | 3353

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 am

Home of Home

I feel her hands release me and hear her words. I figured that she might need some alone time to think things through. In the back of my mind I wondered of I were competing with someone, or if Izumi had found someone else out here that she had taken a fondness too. There didn’t seem to be an explanation to me why she would fight for my affection, then reject me when I wanted her for my own. I would mark this down as a defeat in my book. Taking a step back, I rub the back of my neck and nod, “um… sure. Then I’ll see you in the morning.” I move in as if about to lean in and kiss her cheek, but decide that could probably do more harm then good, so I catch myself in the process and simply turn around. Giving a short wave, I speak, “I’ll be going… be safe our here.” With that, I begin steps through the knee high grasses of the area surrounding the village to head towards the temple.

180 / 4576
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Blue watery eyes stared at Jyn who said that he'll be going on that he'll see her in the morning. As he turned around and waved her off, her hand lifted a little as she closed her fingers and stretched them out and curled them as her little 'good bye' wave as she also added in a very light smile. She turned around as well and began to walk in the opposite direction as Jyn. "I'm so stupid..." she whispered to herself as her head hung down as she went on to walk around the village a while longer to sort out her thoughts a bit.

-Word count: 106 | 3459

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Exit RP
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 am

updated kyho
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:25 am

Updated Izumi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope of Home (Izumi)   Hope of Home (Izumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope of Home (Izumi)
Page 1 of 1