Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 pm

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) Jynbanner_01
That was a Blast
... Time: Morning
... Location: Heading to Haven (J11)

Much against the thoughts of P.Diddy and Shin; the saga could stop and did stop. In the wake of the events that occurred, the next day had come and there was still no confirmation to whether we would ever get back home or not. For the time being, I would be forced to integrate our culture into that of the village. There was no way around it, seeing as Haven was destroyed and the small defenses we thought we had really were nothing in comparison to what could happen to us out in the forest alone with no major form of protection. Since we had been living off the land for the past three months, the integration process wouldn’t be that hard. We had clothing of this realm and looked more ‘earthy’ than when we had first arrived. Though we lead the main forces back to the village to seek employment and housing, I still wanted to check on Haven for clues to why we were attacked and if the Samurai could be tracked back to where they had come from. I figured since the Samurai seemed the same as the ones from our realm that if we tracked them back to where they came from, there had to be a portal of types located there. With that in mind, I decide to go back into the forest and travel to Haven to look for clues. For this, I would be taking Tapp and Izumi with me, leaving Shiori to manage the others in the village to make sure they didn’t draw too much attention and generate a witch hunt for the new comers.

I walk through the tall waist high grasses of the meadowlands that spanned out across the area outside the forest. My body is covered in simple garments of the time setting, but my weapons and equipment was stored on my body in one way or another. Tapp was walking in proximity to me with rifle in hand, with Izumi hopefully around as well. I didn’t necessarily like hiking, but somehow I had grown used to it since my legs had become my main form of transportation. I didn’t necessarily tell Shiori that I was taking Izumi in the literal translation of the word tell, but I also had not not-told her either. Izumi was less likely to get us captured, caught, or bound in some form of retardation or have demon loving siblings tag along. On top of that, her aura was a lot more peaceful and didn’t make me as anxious as Shiori’s chaotic aura. Sensing ahead, I didn’t note anything in particular in our way, but I knew well that the animals of this time, though dangerous, didn’t give off any special spiritual signal most of the time.

464 / 464
That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:37 am

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) Izumi_01
She was adjusting her collar at the time, while they did offer her cloth's of the time there, she didn't necessarily feel comfortable about wearing there. Maybe it was the bland color's about it, or that the only old school clothing she preferred to wear was her old clan's uniform. She finished adjusting it around her neck as it had been feeling a bit odd, possibly slightly turned after all that's happened. Izumi was greeted by Tapp being told to come along, which had confused her, but she agreed to it, so she tagged along carrying with her, her nutek pistol and her monk's spade, the pistol was in that makeshift holster around her waist, of course though she disliked the earthly clothing she wore them so as not to bring trouble to those around her for wearing something different. The last thing she wanted to do in a different time was bring trouble and they were nice enough to let them stay.

So Izumi went along with Tapp and was rather pleased knowing that Jyn wanted her to come with them. She smiled to herself in the walk over to Haven as she was walking near Jyn quite pleased about the situation now. She was told that they were going to Haven to check for some clues on the situation to see why the samurai army wanted to attack them. That was a good question, but thinking about it herself from the look's of it because of that other squad of samurai's that was running from the village as they had saw that time, it was possibly a full scale war and we just so happened to be in the way.

-Word count: 281
That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:15 pm

That was a Blast

My steps continue at a casually swift pace through the tall brown grasses as they create a shifting noise in our passage, not too far away from the forest’s edge. I look over to Izumi for a moment and then back forward. We hadn’t really spoken much since I had found her. After three months, I didn’t know what type of standing we were on with one another. I couldn’t believe that she had been on her own all of this time, but as someone who considered her true home to be in a portion of the worst portions of the woods, it supposed that it would be understandable the way she survived until now. Still it was nice having her around. Since we hadn’t spoken much, I didn’t really know how to start off. I had been comfortable simply walking with her to this point, but I gaining the inclination to actually say something, I speak to her without turning my head commenting, “you look well. Did you rest okay last night?” I felt it was a weak way to start out, but it was a start none the less. I wondered how she felt about being in the past.

201 / 665
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 pm

It has been quite sometime since they had last had a chance to talk and now here they were with the perfect opportunity to talk, but no words seemed to come from her. Aside from her pleasant aura about the area seeming to be able to fit in a lot more then normal to this whole setting. Izumi was a bit surprised that none of the division 12 members seemed to bombard her with question's yet about how she was able to perform the feat's that she had done. Izumi's blue eyes moved around and then glanced back over to Jyn who had asked about her sleeping well last night. Izumi kept a smile and responded kindly and more relaxed not really needing to worry much anymore about looking professional even with Tapp around. "Well I did sleep well, I can't really tell why just yet, maybe it's these new thought's that are flowing into my mind since it's pretty much verified that we are into the past." She lifted her spade over her shoulders and stretched her arms up into the air. "I guess I don't really feel alone, my clan in this time is still alive." Which was a thought that had crossed into her mind recently after finding out that this was the past. It was something nice to know you aren't the last one of your clan anymore.

-Word count: 232 | 513
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:16 pm

That was a Blast

“Ah, that’s right,” I comment as she speaks, “your clan is gone during our time. Now you have a chance to be with them once more… how do you feel about that possibility?” It was a bit eerie to me. I wondered how they would respond to one of their descendants from the future arriving to greet them. The time continuum thing had altered my perception of future and past, so if someone were to come up to me from my past if I ever got to the present, then it wouldn’t freak me out as much as it would if I had never had this experience. During this time, Tapp walks at a far enough distance to give us space, but close enough to be a part of the group. His eyes are on the forest line as he seemed to have a thing with wild animals that gave him the heeby geebies. His voice is questioning as he mentions softly, “do you guys hear flapping?” Of course, my attention is not on him as it is on the busty young lady to my side. After sharing some history with her, it seemed like her coming back into my life was both comfortable and natural.

206 / 871
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 am

Izumi would lower her spade onto her shoulders and allow her arms to drape over them as she looked toward's Jyn and heard his question. What did she think about that possibility. Izumi glanced up for just a moment and then looked towards Jyn and still in a calm voice and a pleasant smile. "Too be honest, it scares me." She stated as she looked away from Jyn and looked on ahead. Gazing toward's the forest edge as her steps continued onward, even she wasn't aware of what Tapp had said about the flapping as she looked back toward's Jyn. "I mean it is great to know that my clan is alive, but from the look's of thing's this seem's like a generation far beyond my own and my parent's, so I'll be meeting some great ancestors I have yet to read of in the texts."

-Word count: 147 | 660
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 am

That was a Blast

Tapp turns around, walking backwards as he seems to be looking at something. He murmurs, “that’s a big ass bird…” holding his hand to his forehead and looking into the sky. Continuing not to pay him any attention I walk with Izumi, feeling much like the time we had walked in the park together. It had been an enjoyable night to say the least. I listen to her words as she confides in what meeting her ancestors would be like. I look to her for a moment finding my gaze lingering on her before it returns to the front to watch the fields in front of us. “It looks like it’s coming this way…” Tapp remarks, still in awe of something in the sky. Internally I blush a bit thinking about what Izumi and I had done in the park that one night. Hell, there was really nothing stopping us from doing the same thing here. As she finishes her words, I nod and comment, “ah, I see.” Suddenly there is a loud screeching sound, a sound of wings beating and a scream that mixes between manly and girlish and gets lighter with distance. Looking up, I see Tapp being carried away by what looked like a huge hawk, holding him in its talons taking back to the skies. “Shit!” I murmur, pulling out my pistol and shooting at the bird several times.

233 / 1104
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 am

Of course she remembered what had happened in the park, though that wasn't the first thing that was on her mind as she was mostly thinking about her ancestors. Further they walked and moved onward, being that they were walking now it came to a slight surprise that the distance was quite far once you actually walk instead of run out of fear for you're life. Though what came to ruin the moment was this loud screech in which caught Izumi by surprise as she looked back and noticed that Tapp wasn't there and she looked up toward's the sky and see's that Tapp got carried away. Though for some reason she couldn't help but giggle as she watched him being taken off. She looked toward's Jyn as she watched him shoot toward's the hawk. "I'll go get him." she uttered as she ran off ahead and looked up toward's the hawk and she jumped into the air and uttered. "Teleport" And from sight she disappeared and reappeared grabbing onto Tapp's leg and she looked up at him and smiled. "Hello there, having fun hanging around?" She joked as she winked at him. "Teleport" both herself and Tapp, after Izumi turned her head to look at the ground, disappeared from sight and would reappeared on the ground, well Izumi would be on the ground and Tapp would be kinda falling at the short distance of Izumi's height to the floor. "Oops..." she uttered blinking staring at him. "You okay?"

-Word count: 249 | 909
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 pm

That was a Blast

Tapp turns around, walThe bullets knock a few feathers off of the bird, but it seemed pretty tough. I hear Izumi speak to the side and for a moment I think “what” but then I notice her vanish and appear where Tapp was. Obviously freaking out from behind picked up by a large bird, Tapp was in the middle of cocking his rifle to mess the avian up. He feels a sudden pressure at his ankles and looks down to notice Izumi hanging from him. “What the…” he manages to get out as the joke comes in. In a flash, he found himself falling a few feet to the ground and stumbling to the side and into a crouch. I jog up to where the two landed and arrive speaking, “Tapp, you have to speak up if you see something like that.” He starts in a protect, “Sarg, I said to both of you…” Looking around and not really paying attention I murmur, “I can’t believe it snuck up on us like that.” Tapp stands up and points to the sky yelling, “but I pointed it out!” I look back to him and nod, “next time try to be a bit more alert.” He glares at me and notices a grin being held back and shakes his head murmuring, “I hate you boss.” Looking to Izumi, he says, “thanks for fetching me. So you’ve really got powers and stuff. That’s cool.” My gaze is to the forest as I mention, “it’ll get worst from here. Let’s try not to draw any attention to ourselves.”

261 / 1365
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 am

Izumi kept staring at Tapp as he had his short conversation with Jyn and she listen as he was trying to tell Jyn that he did tell us, but she noticed that Jyn didn't really seem to be paying attention to him. she blinked when the attention was turned to her, a small blush came to her cheek's as she responded with a "No problem." Izumi would stand straight as she looked around searching for her spade, and soon she found it as she went over to it and picked it up off the ground. "Thought i lost you for a moment." she mumbled to herself as she jogged back to where Jyn and Tapp were located. She wondered if they should just portal to the location of the camp. The drain was a lot on her and she didn't want to consecutively use the techniques over and over. So she figured that she should just tell them later.

-Word count: 160 | 1069
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm

That was a Blast

After watching Izumi’s warping abilities in action, it does not dawn on me that she could simply warp us back to the camp and save a lot of time. I continue along my course moving into the edge of the forest, following the trail blazed by our group in our escape from the forest. It all seemed a little odd to me that in all the time we had been here, we hadn’t seen any who seemed to be from this realm. There was the Novak one, who vanished after fighting with us; unfortunately, so did Akera. She never made it to the head count and I could only assume that demon had something to do with it. Then there were the other two demons: Sanzo and his boyfriend who seemed to follow him around in this age. Aside from them, it had been weird bandits, priestesses and wild animals. Still it had been enough to reduce our ammunition piles to meager; we would need to find a way back home soon or learn how to use bows and arrows.

I lead the way with Tapp to the side as we progress down the forest trail. The forest seemed still for the morning. I made sure that at least my own steps were silent as not to rile up anything that might have been sleeping. The walk was a few miles in all, but eventually we made it to the camp site that used to be called Haven. I stand at the edge of the camp looking in, and I see dead bodies of both humans and demons, blood, charred remains of vehicles, and obvious signs of battle. Trees were torn asunder and knocked over at the outer perimeters and the supplies had been razed. My gaze eventually comes to the incredibly large paperweight that was the Enforcer. I frown noticeably looking at it. It had been hit with a few strong attacks, but luckily the thing was bullet proof and reinforced all around. Still, it was useless since it couldn’t drive. I give a light sigh and murmur, “poor thing.” Tapp walks into the interior of the camp and looks around as well. Turning to me, he states, “I’m going to check around the perimeter, I’ll stay in yelling range.” With a nod, I permit this and he jogs off towards the southern border, exiting the immediate camp site.

400 / 1765
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Izumi kept near as she would look around just merely taking in the presence of the past, this place felt comfortable, like something within her told her that she was finally home. Though she knew that she would have to one day return to the present time where she was born, this place doesn't need her, the one of her own time did. She looked to Jyn every so often as she held a tiny smile and she moved her spade down at her side and held it in the middle. They had finally arrived at the location of the Haven and she finally took this time to actually look at the damage that had been done to this place. She rubbed the back of her head and pondered for a moment. "I wonder if this has affected our own time in any way..." she looked around until she too saw the Enforcer and gave a sigh seeing it's condition, the only thought coming into her mind about the price on the thing was a nice sum from her check. Jyn also seemed bothered by it's condition, she had assumed that the vehicle wasn't working either just like her own vehicle. She looked toward's Tapp who had announced that he was going to patrol the border and she just blinked and then looked over toward's Jyn. "So what exactly are we looking for?"

-Word count: 233 | 1302
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:51 am

That was a Blast

Looking to Tapp, I nod as he announces that he would be heading off to look around. “Stay close,” I say, but knew that I would be able to feel him so long as he was around and within my sensing range. After he leaves, this would be the first actual alone time that I would have with Izumi. As she speaks, my attention turns towards her as I joke dryly in a serious tone, “bushes to make out in.” I turn and vaguely answer, “footprints… something that I’ve been working on.” My gaze shifts back to look around the encampment; I hadn’t meant literal footsteps, but more like spiritual ones. I clarify, “I would like to know where this army had come from. They seemed like the same army we were fighting in the future. If we track them back to where they came from, then we might find a way home and be out of here.” My gaze shifts back to Izumi as I admit, “I miss the office.” It wasn’t so much as I missed my job, but the future was much more comfortable than my current situation. I turn back towards the center of the camp and close my eyes. I feel out with my sensing abilities trying to feel out any spiritual presence. I confirm that there are no spiritual impressions around us other than ourselves. Going further than that, I feel out for residual spiritual imprints. Slowly, one by one, small “candlelights” of energy start to build around me. The spiritual impressions of the people of Haven start to populate in the area around me and this mixes in with much larger “candellights” representing the samurai warriors. I also slowly pick up similar lights representing the crazed human and demon. My hand comes to the side of my head as I process this new ability and attempt to refine it. It was a slow and hard process that I had to work out in my mind.

332 / 97

Trained Tracking (-2,000)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:11 am

Her cheek's went red as he had mentioned the whole making out in bushes thing as the memories of the park incident popped into her mind. Her eye's wide and then they just shifted off to the side as she bit her bottom lip, the only thing really popping into her mind was the fact that he had a girlfriend now, at least that's is what was told to her when she first arrived at Haven. She looked back to him as he changed his answer to footprints obviously though tracking physically wouldn't be hard, just would need some supplies to head out following their tracks. Though she listened and watched him as she shifted her spade to her side and had the crescent blade end on the ground on her right side. Though him stating that he missed the office made her smile softly as she thought about it. The office was indeed nice, it was sorta like heaven at least for her, it was a place where she and him would work side by side and have lot's of chance's to be alone together and talk. Though this right here right now was just as nice as well. She kept her gaze on him as she watched what he was doing. Knowing Jyn he probably wanted to search the easiest way possible she figured he was spiritually tracking them and she merely smirked as she just kept quiet and watched him.

-Word count: 243 | 1545
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 am

That was a Blast

My eyes open as I look up and towards the south in the direction they had retreated. During that time I had felt many things and I share with Izumi, “I was able to sense the spiritual footprints of the people who were camped here as well as the demons who came through. Something has been bothering me, however. There was a demon who fought with us before; I believe I pointed him out to you when you first came. When I first met him, it was in the process of rescuing one of the civilians, a girl by the name of Akera.” I look towards the air and continue, “I knew there was a reason for him coming back but I don’t know why he fought with us. It would seem that his signature is mixed with Akera’s. I think he may have kidnapped her. We should have killed him when we had the chance. Other than that, the demon army will be easy to trace back to their origin…” I had a choice whether or not to go after Akera via tracking the demon, but I had a similar choice to go to the base of the samurai and see if there would be a way out. It was also a thought that I might be killing two birds with one stone if the demon was actually pretending to fight with the samurai and really was one of them; but it would seem unlikely for him to go through that trouble for no substantial reason.

257 / 354

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 am

Izumi waited until Jyn was done, and by then she had decided to hop up onto a nearby rock that was close by that she could sit on while she waited for him to finish. Finally Jyn began to speak up and he began talking about the demon that was fighting with us against the samurai army. she recalled who it was since Jyn had pointed it out to her, though she couldn't say for sure that she was focusing on the demon's appearance. "so either we save the girl, or go find where this army has lead too?" Izumi rested the spade against her shoulder as she looked up to the sky. "It doesn't seem like a hard choice to me." she said as she felt that Jyn was trying to make this more complicated than it needed to be. "I say we go rescue the girl." she suggested out as she looked toward's Jyn giving him a broad smile. It was a simple choice for her to make, she found it much simpler to save a life than worry about an army to find.

-Word count: 186 | 1731
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 am

That was a Blast

With a nod, I accept Izumi’s words. She did a good job of simplifying things for me and the obvious choice is made. Finding our way home would have to wait until I could assure Akera’s safety. The other civilians who were no lain on the ground had made it to the village for the head count, and with a military state of mind, it would make sense to leave no one behind that could be saved… that was if she were still living. “You’re right,” I say to her words, but then I think about whether we should take Tapp with us. Though he was a vital role in the last operation, we were pretty much all close to dying with nothing much that could be done about it. Luck had proven to be on our side that day, as the demon seemed able to easily outclass all of us in speed. I move into brooding for a moment as I think on some things as something had been bothering me up to this point. I remember Kazakura speaking about her ability to manipulate time; this memory is pulled back to the surface with Izumi in my presence and her ability to manipulate space. I remember the technique that Kazakura used in order to bypass the guards when we first went into the large village. Looking up, the realization comes as I realize what must have happened. Speaking up, I comment, “the team almost died going up against that demon. He appears to be very powerful, but I think that I’ve just realized the strength in his ability. At first it looked like he could teleport like you, but after thinking about it, I think the demon has the ability to freeze time for as long as he wants to. At the time we rescued Akera and I had her in my arms, blood suddenly appeared on her face and the demon’s signature was gone.” Looking to Izumi, I ask, “do you have any methods for fighting against something that can stop time?”

344 / 698

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am

She listened to him and merely blinked as she tilted her head hearing out what he had to say about this demon. It appeared that the demon was a Tyme user, she merely chuckled to herself as she leaned her head back and looked up toward's the sky. "so it appear's we are dealing with a Tyme user." She knew about the abilities of Tyme magic, but has yet to actually attempt to perform those moves, being that they are quite powerful and a major drain upon the body. Taking in a deep breath as she leaned her head back down and looking toward's Jyn. "I doubt that he'd be able to manipulate time for as long as he pleased, rather he move's quickly enough to get out of sight and outta mind before his time run's out. Tyme magic is a extremely powerful magic and it's a heavy drain upon the body." She stood up and grabbed her spade and held it by the center. "Assuming he's not an extremely powerful demon like those other's that are chasing the pillars..." She kept thinking and speaking out to Jyn. "I'd say we may have a difficult time fighting this one. Now what do I have to combat against Tyme magic?" She pondered about it. "It'll be quite difficult but we'd have to work very quickly at it, I can banish him from this realm, though not permanently he will get out and it's a new technique that I had learned not to long ago like many other techniques I have come across, I have yet to perfect quite a lot of them." She rubbed her head. "I could also learn Tyme magic as well and try and stop time as well, but it wouldn't work for too long since it'll be just a recently learned ability." She sighed. "We're in a bit of a pinch, but it is possible if we go about this in a smart way." This would be a difficult one to do a rescue against a demon who has Tyme magic.

-Word count: 345 | 2076
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 am

That was a Blast

I listen as the options are given out about what she might be able to do against a time user. I figured she might know something about the type of magic due to her family and background. Like always, I was a bit reassured at the fact that I could depend on Izumi. Unfortunately, even for her, something like this seemed to be a challenge. In my experience with demons, I learned that it seemed like they had to invoke abilities to use them. I didn’t know how long it would take the demon to use a spell to freeze time, but I figured he could do it pretty quickly. I continue, “aside from that, I know that he wields a sword and he also has the ability to sense presences much like I do. It will be difficult to approach him.” Of course, that would probably only relate to if we approached him physically; still, it wasn’t like I had any abilities to make myself intangible. Up to this point, I didn’t know if Izumi had that ability, but I figured, “warping might be a way to get the drop on him. I used two of my myst grenades against the samurai, so I have two more of those left. If I could get him in an enclosed area, we might have a chance to overpower him with physical attacks.” This is where my limitations started to bother me; I had to be more strategic due to the fact that I didn’t have all the bells and whistles as my opponents.

262 / 960

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 am

She thought about what he said and had a little brain storm moment. "From what I know, depending on the sort of demon he is, he may or may not need a chant spell to perform his abilities, it would be easier for us if he needed to chant his spells, though I did recently learn a way to perform spells without the need to chant them, though it severly drain's me afterwards." She said scratching at her head. "So I'd be able to banish him on the spot when we get close enough and run before he escapes from the banishment and run and I'll just force a portal spell back into the village and we should be home free." She fell quiet for a moment and merely sighed as she tilted her head. "though I could play dumb like I've always done and get captured by the demon and teleport out of there with the girl." To her that seemed to be the easier route on the demon to just play dumb and get caught on purpose. She looked to Jyn as she took note of how he was looking and gave a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry Jyn, we'll get her back, let's just think this through and come up with a couple of strategies. Fighting isn't all about who is stronger, mostly it's all about who has the better strategy. Even the weakest of being's can take down the strongest of being's with the right plan." She said smiling hoping what she said would make him feel better.

-Word count: 261 | 2337
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:22 am

That was a Blast

We were making progress thus far. I nod to her words and confirm, “I’ve never heard him chant anything neither have I seen his lips moving before he attacked.” She states that the spells should have a large drain on the user, which would probably have explained why he seemed so out of breath after we had finally gotten him down. It was almost as if he wore himself down moreso than Tapp, Micheal and I had. To her other words, I comment, “I don’t know how I would feel about you fighting against him or trying to banish him. It could be extremely dangerous. He has the ability to sense when danger is going to occur much like I do as well. He’s a very annoying demon to fight against, but I think I have an idea of what we will need to do in order to face him.” Her soft smile did make me feel a bit at ease, that I could have that to reassure me when thinking about a hard task. Softly, I comment, “thank Izumi.” It was unfortunate that things had to be like this, since I would much rather be enjoying Izumi’s presence in other ways rather than strategizing for an operation. I hadn’t even gotten so much as a kiss from her since her return, which I only thought of because I tended to be spoiled and I missed her. Thinking about this, causes me to look to the side for a moment and seek the area where Tapp had exited to see how far he was away from returning.

267 / 1227

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

She heard his other comments about this said demon and his abilities. He seemed to be able to also perform spells without the need to chant them. She wondered what sort of demon he was. It was possible that he was one of two type's of demons, that either he was a yokai, or he was a onikonjou and knew the same spell that she did. This demon sounded annoying already trying to come up with a good plan, it seems that the only best bet would be to portal the girl away, but the demon had to be distracted completely focused on a different thing then herself and the girl. She was given thank's and she stared at Jyn and shyly she smiled and nodded her head. Her gaze fixated on the ground as she felt her heartbeat increasing in pace. She looked back over to him who had looked away. She wondered though how would going against this demon turn out? Would thing's go as plan or would something go extremely wrong? There were always those worries lodged to the back of her mind whenever thing's like this would occur, whenever a demon would pop up, ther were always worries. "So if he doesn't need to chant spell's than that means one of two things, either he is a yokai, or a onikonjou who know's the anti-chant technique." She lifted her arm's up into the air and stretched. "This is going to be quite irritating."

-Word count: 247 | 2584
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 pm

That was a Blast

My gaze shifts back up to her as she stretches; I nod and agree with her words. I feel Tapp’s approach and turn toward the southeast portion of the woods. He lifts up a hand in a short wave and speaks on his approach stating, “those samurai sure don’t leave a trail when they move. They’re probably like ninja or something. But it looks like the camp has the worst of it. About a few meters south of there, there’s a big patch where that demon called down that energy attack from the sky. Other than that, I didn’t find anything interesting, how about you guys?” I nod at his words and motion towards the south stating, “I think I’ll be able to track them by their energy signature. But we’ve got a change in plans. I think that the girl, that we saved from the demon three months ago, was kidnapped by him in the samurai battle. As you know, she wasn’t in the headcount and she’s not here. I should be able to track the demon, but after that, we’re going to have to extract her.” There is a concerned expression on Tapp’s face as he hears this and he nods and agrees when I state that we’ve got to rescue her. “Well,” he confirms, “I’m all in for it boss. Should we get moving now?” With a sigh, I nod, “probably.” Tapp hears this and asks, “okay, so what’s the plan?” Just as I am about to speak, I notice someone else in the area around us. My gaze immediately shifts to the western edge of the forest as I wait for whoever it was to enter into the area. After a moment, I recognize the signature, only there seemed to be something a little different about it.

301 / 1528

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 pm

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) Seikibanner
That was a Blast

The day had passed and I hadn’t been able to find Akera or learn any magical abilities; but then again, Sai City wasn’t built in a day. On the positive side, the swordsman showed me a little about using a sword and I had a burst of energy after coming in contact with his sword. I felt a lot stronger than I previously had; though the strength seemed to be more so inside me than on the outside. It felt like I could call upon a stronger strength all of a sudden; a strength that had not been there before. The sword guy explained it as my potential unlocking, and according to him, it had happened at an early age for me. Though he did show me a few things with his sword and let me hold it, I felt that sword wielding was not my style.

There was some time before training would begin again, so I decided to move around and clean up in the pond and search the former campsite for any supplies that may be left over. I was starting to become acquainted with the idea that I would have to become more adept to living off of the forest, but if there were free supplies to be had, then I wouldn’t want to pass up on it. Coming out of the forest, I look up to notice the police chief, a big guy and a hot chick standing there. I’m a bit surprised at first, but I smile and wave after a moment and jog towards them speaking, “hey guys.”

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Tapp finally made his appearance again and Izumi merely yawned slightly feeling a little tired as she merely glanced about while listening to the words being exchanged. This place did seem to get the worst of it and it appears that the samurai army were quite capable of covering their tracks of Tapp just wasn't good with tracking things down physically. Izumi took her moment to feel the presence of things in the area, just keeping calm and trying to focus. Light's began to turn on in her mind, slowly but surely they continued to flicker on until they stayed on. She kept focusing on it while they spoke and tried to see how far she would be able to track things, she looked around the immediate area and saw various different colors just floating out in the area, each one signifying a different person, lots of them get quite mixed up with one another showing that they walked through different routes and so on. But her attention came to a energy signal that began to move their way, the look on her face became quite serious as she personally didn't recognize it, until she took the moment to really feel it and remembered that this was one of the person that she had saved during the fight so she had calmed down, though her hand did grasp hold tightly onto her spade as she looked at him with a calm and pleasant look on her face. She responded with a simple hello when Seiki spoke after coming up to them.

-Word count: 261 | 2845
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:45 pm

That was a Blast

On recognizing it was the boy from the camp, I realize that he had been speaking with the demon just before the samurai attacked. He approaches with a hello, to which Izumi responds. This turned out to be a good turn of events for me. If he knew where the demon was and new the demon, he could be used somehow. The demon seemed to trust him and vice versa. Of course, if this kid was sympathetic to the demon, then he would have to be used in a much more subtle manner, or he would just get in the way. Instead of greeting him in his approach, I decide to just get straight to the point. I ask him, “where is the demon you were talking to moments before the samurai attacked? Do you know where he is or where he may have taken the girl named Akera?” I would be interested in seeing how he reacted to this to get a better feel for where the youth’s head was.

171 / 1699

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:50 pm

That was a Blast

I smile back as the hot chick says hi. I think that things would have been a lot cooler around haven if there was a piece of eye candy like that around the camp. At least it would be for me. There would be the obligatory sneaking and peeking that would have to happen around cleaning time and assorted young man activities that would ensue; if only Hotaka was here to enjoy this spring time of youth. Unfortunately, she had to show up at the end of everything. I am taken out of my thoughts by the comments of Sgt. Scruffy. He didn’t really seem like a people person to me. After realizing what he says, my expression turns from pleasant to confused. “You mean Nova?” I ask him and think about it. “I don’t know, he told me to run and that he would continue to fight…” The sarg had said something about Nova taking Akera somewhere and I immediately assume that he must have rescued her somehow and taken her to safety for that I am a bit relieved, since I had been worried about where she had gone up to this point. I shake my head and answer, “I don’t know where he might have taken her, but he’s a pretty cool guy, you shouldn’t have to worry about her if she’s with him.”

227 / 492
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Izumi seemed a bit surprised by what Jyn was asking, it seems that this boy knew the demon, and better yet knew him by name. "Nova eh?" she mumbled to herself as she looked between Jyn and Seiki. Though what the boy had said came to great interest of her that the demon was actually protecting him, at least that's how she understood it. It seemed quite a bit to be true so Izumi wasn't sure if she should believe what the boy had said that the demon was actually trying to protect a human. She hasn't really seen a demon or a spirit ever do that. Most of them usually thought themselves to be better than the humans. Though what concerned her the most was, why did the demon take the girl? For what reason would Nova have to take the girl? It was far beyond a rescue, she knew the demon knew that there were people of her kind in this place for her protection. So why would he rescue her and not have returned her by now? Izumi merely released a sigh. "Don't you find it rather strange." she locked her blue eyes to Seiki. "If he had stayed behind to find the army, wouldn't you think that this girl would have already ran off ahead. So for what reason would she need to be rescued when she already passed the line of fire heading for the village." The look on her face was calm, but her tone was serious.

-Word count: 253 | 3098
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:37 am

That was a Blast

I frown slightly as he calls the demon informally by his first name. Nova, was it? In my encounter with the demon, we had never, to my memory, exchanged names. Now I at least had something to call him. From the boy’s words, it would seem like he didn’t know the true nature of the demon. This much wasn’t surprised to me, since I knew many demons lured humans into a false sense of security. The boy goes on to tell us not to worry and for that, I am slightly annoyed by his ignorance. I figured the boy at least knew Nova wasn’t normal, since he knew him and witnessed his ability to use magic first hand. Therefore it was safe to say that this boy could probably see and interact with spirits, or at least already knew of the existence of special entities. “Is that so,” I murmur lightly. I look to Izumi as she speaks and then to the young boy as I add, “when I first met the demon whom you refer to as Nova, he was leaning over a beaten and bloody Akera attempting to force himself onto her. In her defense, she struck him between the legs, which allowed us time to attempt a counter attack in our first rescue of her. She was traumatized at the time and is deathly afraid of the demon. I’m sorry to inform you, that demon is not what you think he is. You have been fooled.” My words are blunt in an effort to get through to the boy so that he could gain a realistic view of the thing he had befriended. I conclude, “he came to the camp to steal Akera and kill us, not to protect us from the samurai army. That was a coincidence.”

301 / 2,000

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 am

That was a Blast

I look back to the hot chick as she says something, thinking about it and stuttering, “well… maybe she fell or something and he was coming from the rear?...” Kind of oblivious to the fact that Nova could be evil or anything like that, I hadn’t found that strange. The police officer speaks some and basically states that Nova tried to rape Akera and beat her up. I look at him with a confused expression for a moment. I didn’t think Nova would do that, though I didn’t know him that well. He had been violent when we first met, he was always quiet, but he kept his cool with Natsuki and helped us out against the large lizard monster. I wondered why the officer kept using the word demon. I wondered if he were able to see spirit too as well as the woman here. They didn’t seem too freaked out when the Samurai arrived on the scene; almost as if they were experienced with such things. The final words seem a bit damning to Nova. Maybe he did have some problems that he needed help with. I could assume that with his personality, he didn’t get many chicks. That didn’t mean he was all bad, just… kind of serial rapisty? I frown and fold my arms looking down. “Well, that sucks,” I say not sure what to think about things. I was relieved at first that Akera was with Nova, but now I was unsure about those feelings. “I’ve got to find him and try to figure out what’s going on,” I confirm with a nod, “then I can get Akera back.” If not I would have to kick Nova’s ass and turn him good, like in the movies. I had never fought against Nova, so I didn’t know how powerful he was; still, like the swordsman had stated, I was pretty inexperience in my fighting against those with supernatural powers.

323 / 815
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 am

She felt like slapping the boy to be honest. It came down to it that the demon was also a rapist as well, it didn't come off as a surprise to her, she has already met three demons that have tried their attempt at raping her. Though anyone has yet to actually succeed Izumi listen to the words of Jyn and the responding word's of Seiki. "What's there to figure out? That this Nova character is a demon, he kidnapped the girl Akera and has her hostage either as food, a play toy, or a slave. Demon's as far as I've seen always thought themselves to be better than the human race." Though he didn't count herself to be human due to the thing's she was able to do. There really wasn't much to figure out at this point all it really was is a rescue mission with the hope of nuetrilizing the demon.

-Word count: 154 | 3252
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:47 am

That was a Blast

It seemed like it would take the boy a moment to process the things he had heard. Really, I wondered what he could possibly do if he came into contact the demon. He looked like he could fight hand to hand, but nothing spectacular. In my book, he was a civilian, so I wasn’t about to ask him to tag along, especially if he didn’t have any special abilities that would help us in our battle or operation. He would most probably get in the way and allow his emotions to lead his actions. Izumi seems to break it down pretty well for the boy in a manner that I could agree with. After she spoke, I would come up with the conclusion to our talk. I inform the youth, “it’s as she says. Don’t think by speaking with the demon, you can change its overall character. You were the one tricked, not him. As a civilian, I can’t allow you to actively search for the demon, so I’ll be sending you to the village where the others are.” For this, I would look to Izumi to give him a soft tap and teleport him to the village where the others were since his presence here was no longer needed. I figured there was no reason for a boy to be in the middle of the forest by himself; it was dangerous.

232 / 2,232

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:54 am

That was a Blast

The lady gives me a rhetorical question that made me feel kind of offended. I didn’t like the thought of Akera being held as a slave, food or toy. It was a bit much to take at one. I felt pretty dumb for assuming the best of Nova, but still, I felt it was wrong to make these accusations and he was not here to defend himself. I had those feelings of betrayal mixed with confusion and anger. I wanted to go and save Akera myself because I felt like it was my fault for losing sight of her. I clench my fist as I look down for a moment now listening to the man as he speaks. I look up, bringing my fist to my chest and protest, “no! I’m going to help save her. I’m not going to run back to the village with my tail tucked. I already ran from the samurai, I’m not going to abandon my friend, too!” I stand firm against the man to let him know that I wouldn’t be changing my mind or backing down. He would be stuck with me tagging along, or I would follow them until they found Akera.

200 / 1015
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Izumi was going to teleport him back to the village, but the boy seemed rather strong about wanting to come with them. What could he do to assist them? Not much really, he was a civilian as far as she knew and couldn't do much. As he said, he ran from the samurai and as he said Nova fought against the samurai, so what does he think he can do against a demon like that? Izumi looked toward's Jyn as she then looked back toward's Seiki. "What do you think you can do really? Didn't you say you ran from the samurai, didn't you say Nova stayed back and fought against them? Tell me what were you able to do even against this samurai army? What do you think you can do against a demon who stayed and fought and survived against this very army?" This feeling of wanting to break him down to making him feel as useless as a human could. "Can you possibly be of any assistance against a demon who can do something like this?" Her hand lifted up and she pointed to a random vehicle in the area and suddenly out of no where black orbs formed and in a quickness destroyed that area massively along with making the car explode as well. Izumi seemed a little infuriated that people wouldn't be able to face the fact to how useless they can be sometimes, people stubbornness seemed to just irritate her. Her blue eyes now sharp and gazing toward's Seiki. "what can you do?" Of course she did a massive display of power using clasm and anti-chant at once, but the rushing adrenaline in her kept her from looking tired.

-Word count: 285 | 3537
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:49 pm

That was a Blast

I pause for a moment as the boy stands up against me and tells me that he was not going to go. Internally I scoff at the gesture. He wasn’t even strong enough to prevent himself from being warped; though that wasn’t saying much, since I wasn’t either. Still, I was the guy with the gun and the badge, to the obligation was mine and I wouldn’t be caught in a bravado measuring contest with a kid who disobeyed orders from a city official. Of course, there was the fact that we were way out of my jurisdiction, but still, the kid being hardheaded was annoying to say the least. I look to Izumi, expecting her to simply teleport him back to the village, but instead she offers words to break down the boy’s spirits. It was one of the first times I had seen her ever be harsh, so it was a bit of a change in pace for me. I watch the fireworks display and rethink over the possibility of ever making her upset at me. My gaze shifts back to the lad to gauge his reaction after such a feat had been performed by my magical secretary.

200 / 2432

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 pm

That was a Blast

My resolution glare shifts from the male to the woman as she questions me. Thinking over her questions, I am unable to answer fast enough to get in an answer as she keeps going. In my mind, I had run to make sure the others were okay… I tell myself for a moment that I had run because Nova told me too and that he would stay behind. I realize that even though I wanted Natsuki and the others to be safe, I had run because I didn’t think it was possible for me to take on so many demons. I ran because I was scared of dying and didn’t want to press my luck. My face turns sour as she continues to speak damning words to my confidence; I didn’t like it at all and it convicted me on several levels. Her hand lifts up and suddenly one of the cars explodes out of nowhere. The attack catches me off guard and I watch the smoking debris from the car fall to the ground around the destroyed vehicle. I wondered how in the hell people were able to do that if they weren’t demons themselves. I had acquired new power, but nothing on the scale where I could blow up things with my mind. I look down, defeated by the display with nothing to respond with. “I…” I murmur to myself, “I can still do something… even if I can’t blow shit up.” As a jock and a gifted martial artist among my peers at school, I had never thought of myself as weak. Me, Hotaka, Lydeck… we were the toughest guys at the school athletic wise. Why were things so different now? I grit my teeth as my fist clenches but I couldn’t think of a good response.

300 / 1315
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Izumi still held an angered look on her face. "You just don't get it do you?" she hissed as her eye's had narrowed. This boy needed a reality check no matter how harsh it was. "Obviously yes you can do something, but for the moment it just seems you'll just get in our way and get yourself killed!" her tone rose a little. "I had not asked if you could blow something up, I merely was showing a demonstration to what demon's are capable of, even more beyond what I'm capable of doing, do you know even the little bit of power Nova has?" She stabbed her spade into the ground and crossed her arms and shifted her weight onto her right side. "This isn't something that young people should be doing, especially inexperienced ones who don't know what there up against." Izumi just wanted to smack the boy with something, but she held herself back from doing so, though she'd give him another minute just to see what he had to say before she sent him back to the village against his will.

-Word count: 184 | 3721
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:42 pm

That was a Blast

It would seem as if the boy was hesitant to get the point. I felt a bit bad for him; perhaps breaking his spirit wasn’t the best thing for him at the moment. Either way, day time was wasting and he was taking too long to get the picture here. On top of that, I didn’t know if Izumi was about to slap the boy to attempt to get some sense into him or something, but she seemed upset. I didn’t know that she had that kind of side to her, since a professional front had always been shown to me. My gaze shifts over to Tapp who scratches the back of his neck and shrugs offering a “hey kid… why not just go home. Let us handle this. We’re pros.” While he talks, I shift towards Izumi bringing my body in close with hers as I speak softly, “just get rid of the kid for now. We’re wasting time with him.” I take a step back and nod in the direction of the south as if to say it was about time to get going now. Turning back and to the kid, I reinforce, “don’t worry about these things.”

200 / 2632

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 pm

That was a Blast

Suddenly, the hot chick wasn’t so hot anymore. Her tone was stinging as she continues to speak. I knew she wanted me to be defeated on the inside and give up, but I had already tried that when I ran away from the samurai. I couldn’t give up on myself or I would never grow stronger. I look up to the lad as she grosses her arms and says the same thing that the swordsman said: that I was inexperienced. Really, how did they expect me to gain any experience if they told me to go home. I was pretty certain there weren’t starter demons to practice against. I make up my mind and my resolve that I would show them. Looking at the big guy as he speaks, I know for sure that they didn’t want me around. That was fine; I wouldn’t need them in order to find Akera. I could find her my own way and blaze my own trails in this forest. I decide that I could tell them I would go back to the village and then continue my search with the swordsman. With a nod I look to them and shrug, “fine, I’m going.”

200 / 1515
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 am

Izumi shifted her gaze toward's Jyn for the moment that he spoke to her telling her to get rid of the kid, she looked back at Seiki as she had just shook her head. without proper discipline people will never gain the experience they need, everything start's somewhere and this was just to dangerous for the boy. She rather him be back at the village then off following them. He seemed to have given up, far to easily for her own taste as she looked him over. He stated that he would be going and she stared at him. "I shall send you off." she said as a white light began to glow around him. "Teleport" she uttered as the light glowed around him and he began to disappear, as he did she spoke into his mind using televocal. "IF I even feel you coming our way, you are going to be in a world of trouble." this was her warning and her angered way of telling him, she wanted him alive and not dead heading into a situation he most likely wouldn't have come out alive in. The portal underneath Seiki would have teleported him straight into the center of the village and the portal's would have closed right afterwards.

-Word count: 211 | 3932
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:21 pm

That was a Blast

I was about ready to have these people off of my back; as soon as I left I would be able to resume my training and search. The woman was starring at me pretty hard, though. When she mumbles, I see something start to glow around my body. “Huh?” I state as I look over my body, not really knowing what was going on. After that, I hear her speaking, but her lips were not moving. It was like she was speaking directly into my mind. I had no clue what was going on, but before I knew it, I felt a deep drop in the pit of my stomach and suddenly I found myself not where I thought I had been. I look around to find that I had been teleported into the center of some village. I look to the left and then to the right and then up, then down. “Where…” I murmur, “the hell am I?!” I was shocked that the woman was able to do something like that, and on top of that, the cop just sat there and watched her do it. “Grrr…” I growl at how she scolded me and sent me along my ways. This would definitely ruin my plans. Either way, I knew I had to at least get some type of training in before I took action. I gave myself a week to train myself, and then I would see where to go from there. Still, I had to figure out how to get back to the swordsman to at least return his sword and continue training. I’d show that woman; I couldn’t’ be weak forever.

276 / 1791
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:36 pm

That was a Blast

I watch as Izumi casts the spell over the young man. The portal is lifted and he is sent away, since he was basically standing on it. So with that, the young man is taken from our area to another place; the village, I would assume. Internally I am about the option that the kid wasn’t too bright. For someone who didn’t want to leave, he certainly was disposed of pretty easily. He could have simply moved. With him gone, I give a nod of approval and look to Tapp and Izumi and advise, “we should get started on this tracking. We do not have any idea how much ground the demon has covered. Since he is able to fly, his mobility will be high. We also don’t know the direction and route that he’s taken to get home. If we’re lucky, he headed straight to where he is after theoretically taking Akera. The search may not be completed in one night. We’ll basically be living in the forest until we find him and when that comes we’ll have to be ready to execute our plan.” Looking to Tapp, I advise, “we might be gone for a while and the others do not know. We were expected to return tonight. I don’t know how smooth things will go in the village, so I want you to go back and keep an eye on things.” Tapp begins to protest in a response to the issue but I continue, “it’s a simple extraction. We’ll move faster with two people and if I have Izumi with me, I don’t have to worry about anything. She’s skilled at living off of the land, and I can use your rations so we won’t have to go back to resupply. She has the ability to warp back, so I have to keep her with me. If something happens at the village, I’ll need you there since I’m not sure how much we can rely on Ingel given his circumstances. You’re the next in rank.” With a frown, Tapp leans back and looks at me angrily, a bit over protective, but he follows the orders reaching into his pouch and handing me his rations for the trip. I thank him and step back. “You both better hurry back,” he comments and looks to Izumi to portal him back. I advise, “we’ll be fine. It’s just a demon, after all.”

402 / 3034

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:29 am

The village that she sent Seiki too was the one where Haven was located at. Izumi was feeling a little tired and she took in a deep breath and released it slowly and looked toward's Jyn as she had grabbed her spade and pulled it out from the ground. watching and listening to the conversation between Tapp and Jyn. It appear's that Jyn wants Tapp to head back to the village to watch in his stead seeing that there was something wrong with Ingel, which she didn't know what his situation was, but though he appeared rather upset about Jyn's order he followed it. She looked to notice Tapp was staring at her, it seemed that he wanted her to do something, she caught onto what he wanted. "teleport" she uttered as a white glow began to surround Tapp and like Seiki he disappeared, Izumi gave him a smile and then waved as he was disappearing. He would reappear back in the village standing next to Seiki, the portal itself would close after Tapp and all of his belonging's would rematerialize. Izumi released a heavy sigh and her head dropped as she was slightly sweating. "I think I over did it..." she said in a slightly tired fashion.

-Word count: 208 | 4140
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:23 pm

That was a Blast

I look to Izumi as she performs the spell on Tapp and nod my head as he is whisked away. He exits my sight and appears in the village next to the confused lad who seemed to be plotting something. Taking him by the back of the shirt, the big guy announces, “come on kid, let’s get you situated with the others.” The kid has no choice but to follow at the time and they exit stage left. Back at Haven, I notice the toll that the techniques have on Izumi and I move to her and hold her shoulders from beside as I look to her face to realize the strain that she must have endured from doing the spell. She had mentioned that such high level techniques took a major drain from the user, so I felt a bit bad about asking her to perform the spell twice in a row like that. “Are you okay?” I say with the sound of concern in my voice. She was sweating slightly, so I knew it might be good to allow her to rest a little. “I’m sorry for having you do that, you told me about the drain it has on you.” I would offer her water if needed, but before moving on to follow the trail of the oni, I wanted to make sure she hadn’t broken anything. As someone who didn’t use magic, I didn’t know if someone could get a hernia or magical equivalent by over exertion.

251 / 3285

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:21 am

She stayed up on her feet by the help of Jyn and him being concerned about her. She felt quite happy about that and with her free hand she placed it onto Jyn's hand and smiled listening to him. He asked her if she was okay and she nodded her head and she then listened to his apology, she merely waved it off and responded. "It's quite, alright..." she said taking in a deep breath and releasing it slowly. "I'm quite attuned with my spells of void so they don't drain me as much as they normally should though I may have over did it a little when I anti-chanted the clasm spell." She said giving a little laugh as she then figured she needed to heal up. "I guess I should heal myself quicker." she uttered as she didn't want to waste time. "Rest thy body..." she chanted as spirit sparkles began to sprinkle over Izumi. "Oh and I do have some degree of healing ability as well, so I cant heal you of your injuries..." She said still taking in deep breath to let her body to restore itself. "Just give me a moment to recover..."

-Word count: 199 | 4339
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:13 pm

That was a Blast

As she speaks and explains the fatigue, I grin slightly and tease, “that what you get for showing off.” As she requests a moment to recover, I advise, “take your time.” I wanted her to have time to catch her breath, but holding her wasn’t too bad either. I didn’t mind being like this for a while. I lower my gaze as I hold her and comment, “Izumi… you really are amazing aren’t you?” In a short amount of time, she seemed to be pulling rabbit after rabbit out of her hat. She was far more advanced in magic than any human I knew of. I figured that this had to be some type of attribute to her clan and the blood line that flowed through her veins. It was either something like that, or she was naturally a genius when it came to magic and that sort of thing. It was almost frightening, but I was glad that she didn’t have Shiori’s anger and jealousy. I couldn’t imagine Shiori with that amount of power at her disposal. It had been a while since I had this feeling of comfort with Izumi; the date was nice and the days at work after that were good too, but all of that was taken away with no manner of explanation in the blink of an eye. I just told myself that I would have to remain solution oriented and positive that there would be a way to get home sooner or later.

250 / 3535

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 pm

She blinked when he had commented about her being amazing and she stared at him a little confused but in the end gave a shy smile as she looked down. "I'm not that amazing..." she stated as she kept her eyes looking to the ground as she continued to rest her body feeling her stamina recovering. If only moment's like these could last for an eternity she didn't mind being held by Jyn like this, sadly she knew they didn't have all the time in the world as they had to go and find Akera. "I'm still quite far from being at the state i'm suppose to be in, and foolishly getting upset at a child." she shook her head lightly. "I don't see anything amazing in that..."

-Word count: 128 | 4467
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm

That was a Blast

I assure her, “things like that help me to know that you are at least human. It’s good that you have small flaws still. If you didn’t you would be boring… or annoying.” It was my opinion that a character with no flaws would make a book not worth reading. Nuzzling a bit on her, my head rests in the crook of her shoulder and neck. Passively I take in her scent, something I had missed for quite some time, given the circumstance that’s been occurring. I give her a soft peck on the neck, and then lean back to see if she would be able to stand on her own. Now that she had been given some time, I would inquire to see if she were okay or not. I wouldn’t step back too quickly or release her fully, just to make sure she was steady, or if she were to stop my movements. As much as I wanted to play hooky and spend time with her, I knew in the back of my mind that every moment could be vital in finding Akera and making sure she was safe and not under the oppression of an evil demon.

200 / 3735

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm

that sort of a comment made her smile, she never bothered telling anyone of her abilities due to the fact she feared that she wouldn't be considered human. She herself even didn't consider herself human with the thing's she was able to do, exactly how could she be human. Though there was more thought to it that knowing she had flaws is what made her human, than did that mean if she covered up those flaws she would't be human? Should she continue in her training to perfect her skills? She wasn't sure at the moment. she blushed though when she felt him nuzzling slightly and she blushed when she felt the peck, what was he doing? Didn't he have a girlfriend? She looked down slightly feeling bad. She took in a deep breath and looked up and steadied herself she was ready to move now. "Let us get moving, we shouldn't waste anymore time."

-Word count: 155 | 4622
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 pm

That was a Blast

I felt that I got an odd response from her after my display of affection. From my perspective I saw her look down and sigh a deep breath after I kissed her. I wondered if I had done something I shouldn’t have. I felt a bit bad for not taking her feelings into account and figure that I must have done something wrong. I was far from any type of Casanova and my experience in relationships was based off of her and Shiori alone; meaning my experience was little and nowhere near normal. I have the thought to myself that I may have assumed too much to think that she would feel the same way about me as she did three months ago and I feel a bit foolish internally for it. I make a mental note to keep that in mind and to not try to make things awkward between us; I liked Izumi, I didn’t want her to become distant from me for being pushy with her. Still, she seemed to be okay now, stamina wise, so it would make sense that we should get moving.

I step away as she steadies herself and speaks. I give a nod agreeing with her, giving her room and looking around our immediate surroundings. “Right,” I say aloud, moving on past my moment of thoughts. I focus on the energy around us, this time without closing my eyes. I hone out on the signature of the demon in question and lock onto the remnants of his signature. From there, it would be a game of following the bread crumbs, and with that thought in mind, I move forwards taking my first steps in the direction of attempting to find the demon.

Exit RP
Will continue in the next
290 / 4025

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)   That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn) Empty

Back to top Go down

That was a Blast (Izumi x Jyn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next