Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warding off a Pest- thats my duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Warding off a Pest- thats my duty Empty
PostSubject: Warding off a Pest- thats my duty   Warding off a Pest- thats my duty EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:32 pm

About a week before I took of for Saichuushigai, I was sitting near the cave entrance at night, my eyes scanning the horizon. It was a rather boring tonight, so I decided to go to a border. I transformed into my vaspire form and jumped from the ledge, using my Air Bound to allow me to drop down slowly as I thought about going towards the border where those Mercenaries of Ri had ridden in from. I would wait until I was a few meters off the ground before I started to fly from my highest point of jumping. I moved with an ease, used to flying much more then when I was first up to it. I would pass a few housing areas for the workers and chuckle at the thought. I would land and release a low sigh before looking around. There seemed to be no one around at the moment. If it weren't for the scent of blood, I might have left, but I smelled fresh blood. Mostly animal, but a few human like scents. I waited and soon the moon revealed a group of roamers that came to a stop before me. My crimson eyes narrowed at this group. They wore chain mail and a few wore platted armors. The plate would be a pain to get past, but the rest would be easy- I would have to stab them. The leader was a big brutish man who had a long mustache and pushed his horse forward and spoke in a high pitched voice, "We are the Mercenaries of-" I interrupted him and and ended his sentence, "Ri?" The man only smirked as he asked, "Ah, so you've heard of us, my lad?"
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warding off a Pest- thats my duty   Warding off a Pest- thats my duty EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 pm

I would just go along with what he said and replied, "The Mercenaries of Ri were a group that I did know. You see, your horses have ran over their bones, most likely." The man in the lead chuckled as he said, "Truly an entertaining child. Their bones? Ha ha-" One of the other men ha pushed his horse forward and muttered that there had been a unit sent out here that had not returned but for the story of an unnatural beast. The man looked back to the white haired, crimson eyed boy by him and then chuckled uneasily as my eyes glowed slightly. I would place my hand onto my long sword and draw it as I also pulled out the wire. Pulling the wire back I would move quickly, startling the horses as I lash out with the blade and spoke, "Water dark waters will come to me!" Water formed within the area, and I pointed at the row of arches as I continue as I kick out at horse, "Surrounding and drown him, dark waters!" The water that I had created whipped around and surrounded the man, forcing him to thrash around in the ball and his horse thrash around as well. I would use what little water I had left and said, "Lets blow them away, my watery Goddess!" I activated Tsunami and have it rain, forcing the leader of them to be the last one left- he had blocked my sword slash with a spear, struggling just to keep my sword where it was.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warding off a Pest- thats my duty   Warding off a Pest- thats my duty EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:53 pm

My eyes would narrow at the man as I pushed against his blade- then I found I couldn't move my blade against him. What in the hell was he? I tunnel visioned my eyes and spoke with venom in my tone, "Your not just a normal human, are you?" The man would release a chuckle as he spoke, "Very perceptive, young one. You can tell my strength is beyond that of a normal human's. Not that that'll save you." I would surprised by what came next. Pushing my longsword blade to the side, he would slash my arm off, causing me to fall to a knee as I place a hand to my shoulder. Blood poured out as I cursed him, "Kisama...." The man just chuckled as he moved to swipe my head off. I would roll, and instead of having my head removed, my left leg was cut, badly. The man would look at his men- many of them had derbits stuck in them, some had the bones of those previous Mercenaries of Ri stuck in them or through an opening in their armor. The man would release a sigh and say, "Now that the play time is over, bring me to the real demon here." I would release a chuckle myself. His eyes would filter over to me as he asked, "What is so funny, child?" My eyes would low crimson again as I asked him, "Didn't you notice earlier? Your strength matched my own. But I want to ask you... can you keep up if I use my maximum strength?" I would tug on my Tora Twine- the wire had been wrapped around the man's ankle in the confusion with the spell flurry I created. He would pulled from his horse as I prepared to kill him with my maximum strength and abilities.

Words: 853
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Warding off a Pest- thats my duty   Warding off a Pest- thats my duty EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warding off a Pest- thats my duty   Warding off a Pest- thats my duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Warding off a Pest- thats my duty
Page 1 of 1