Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dealing With A Pest (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dealing With A Pest (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Dealing With A Pest (Closed)   Dealing With A Pest (Closed) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Dealing With A Pest (Closed) Valkir11
Dealing With A Pest
Sighing lightly I shift my gaze over the remains of the wolf demon we had gotten from the woods, it was one of our pack, a hunter I had sent out into the woods to do some hunting for the pack and now he was dead and mangled. From what I could gather from his partner that had went out hunting with him and barely managed to escape, the culprits were a small group of lion demons that have been encroaching on my territory for a few weeks now. At first when I heard about the group I thought nothing of them, believing they would leave us alone, so I left them alone, but now I know my belief was wrong, and it cost the life of one of my pack members. Pulling my attention away from the lifless remains I turn and head back into the cave to check on the one that had managed to get away, though he was in bad shape. When he had come back I had Azhure and the others tend to his injuries and patch him up as best they could, though we did not have any healers in the pack so all we could do was tend to his injuries as best as our skills would allow. Now that this group of demons had stuck out at my pack, I planed to strike back and deal with them and get payback for what they have done. I had Azhure and some of the others watch over him and make sure he was taken care of after he had been patched up, though it was unsure if he would make it to recover from his injuries. As I moved up behind Azhure I reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder and looked down at the injured wolf, " How is he doing Azhure? " I ask, glancing to her for a moment before turning my attention back to the wolf. In order to find out where this group of lion demons is located I had sent Asher out with a few other hunters in the pack so they could track down the demons and find their den or where ever they called home. I believed Asher could handle himself in a fight, being my beta and a sub leader of the pack he needed to be strong and capable of handling himself, though I had told him to come back if he ran into any trouble.

Post WC: 415
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With A Pest (Closed)   Dealing With A Pest (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 am

I was tending the injured one when Valkirst came up behind me. “He’ll make it if there isn’t an infection” I stand up and walk towards the entrance of the cave. The lions were uping the anti between our groups. It was time to do more than just sit here. I hoped that Asher would be alright in his quest. I’m sure he would be. Sighing I run a hand through my long black hair. “We need to kill them, Valkrist. All of them. Asher has been gone for a long time. I think I will go see if he is alright” With that, I felt my body break and regrow as blood sloshed everywhere. My bones reformed and set under my stretching skin as I became the large phoenix. “I will be back” With this form I could see from afar and not get hurt by simple lion demons. I let out a loud screech and took to the skies to find our second in command.

-167-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With A Pest (Closed)   Dealing With A Pest (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Dealing With A Pest
As she begins to answer me I give a faint nod, relieved that atleast he may not die, though their is still a chance of it, unfortunatly. As she begins to stand I let my hand fall from her shoulder as I turn my gaze to her, watching as she stands up. When she begins to move I keep my gaze on her and slowly shift to watch her as she moves over to the enterance of the cave. When she begin speaking I listen to her and sigh lightly, knowing she was right. We do need to ill these demons so they will not plauge us any more. As she began to speak about going to see if he is alright I frowned and began to move towards her. I didn't want her going after Asher, if he had been killed then she may be killed as well. As she began to shift forms I paused for a moment, a soft growl escaping me as she spoke up. " Wait... " I call out as she takes off, though I knew she probably wouldn't listen to me, but I couldn't deny that I worry about Asher as well. With another growl I make my way to the mouth of the cave and look up at Azhure as she flys off, " Damn her.. " I grumble softly as I shift to my beast form, " Every one wait here. " I give the order to the rest of the pack before I begin to chase after Azhure.

Post WC: 258
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With A Pest (Closed)   Dealing With A Pest (Closed) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:28 pm

I continued my flight over the forest of Solvay enjoying my transformation. In order to truly follow me, he would have to learn to fly. I wanted to find Asher, but I was lost in the power at my disposal. The lions could wait. Valkirst would have to find him on the ground, I was soon out of sight as I flew higher and higher into the sky. Maybe, just maybe I could fly up to the heavens this way. My wings were real so I didn't have to worry about the sun melting them like a certain human legend that existed in the earth realm. I was free up here. Free like no other time. My wings catching the breeze as I flew close to Arden and then back into the forests. I would be gone for this one and he would have to find Asher on his own. The bird in me enjoying it too much. I was one of the largest things in the sky, who would attack me.

-339-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With A Pest (Closed)   Dealing With A Pest (Closed) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Dealing With A Pest
Moving out of the cave and into the woods I growl softly as I follow after Azhure as she moves through the air above me, with out the ability to fly I wouldn't be able to catch her, though I had yet to try and fly so I wasn't sure if I still knew how to fly or not. " Damn woman. " I grumble lightly as I continue to move through the woods after the flying bird demon. As I moved through the woods I jumped up, jumping onto a tree and springing off of it before I launched myself higher into the tree, jumping from another limb before I finally jumped into the air away from the tree. Moments after jumping into the air I began to fall straight for the ground once again. While falling I glanced down at the fast approaching ground and closed my eyes as I began to focus on flying so I wouldn't hit the ground. I kept my eyes closed for a moment longer before I opened them, looking below me at the ground that is just a few feet away. I began to brace myself for the impact but before I hit the ground I stopped in mid air. Once I had stopped I paused for a moment, looking below me still to see that I had not come into contact with the ground. Lifting my gaze from the ground I looked towards the sky and where Azhure was heading and began to ascend into the air now that I had gained the ability to fly. As I moved higher into the air I began to follow after her once again.

Post WC: 280

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With A Pest (Closed)   Dealing With A Pest (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing With A Pest (Closed)
Page 1 of 1