Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:21 pm

My image shimmers into view inside of a hut that an employer uses to store goods and also allowed me and the boys to use when we needed to come and go quietly or lay low. I use it as a shimmer point, an entry point for me to teleport into a village, without raising alarms. I have shimmer points in most of the villages that I frequently visit. This visit to the "Great Village" comes after meeting with Dainos, who had received word from one of my old mercenary teams responding to my offer for them to come serve as one of the military units of my new regime. My role as a demigod amongst my people allows many benefits and luxuries that I could share with my allies. I don't come to the village of Gen Sai that often b/c there are a good number of those who can sense spirits here and they aren't the most hospitable individuals. While I could probably cause major destruction to this village, it is not in my best interest to do so. Walking out of the hut, I casually walk thru the village making my way towards one of the blacksmith shops in the village. I had heard the name Jyabil being mentioned by a few of them and they really seemed to like his craftsmanship in his weapons and armor, so they asked for me to meet them here today. Any time we had to meet, it was already known that we would meet at midday. Approaching the shop, I stop and look around to ensure that I have not been followed or that any signs of an ambush were present. I would not think that they would try anything like that, but it has been a little while since we've last worked together and loyalty changes with every job we take. The door to the blacksmith shop opens and I walk in looking around to see where they are.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:33 am

The blacksmith shop is full of tools, and various items that had been started. A strange forge rests in the back corner near the door to the back. The forge has a hatch for the fire, and a small vent literally just a small thin line. It was designed to heat metal quickly allowing the blacksmith to work faster if he so chose. A hammering sound comes from the back, where the 'Spirit Forge' was. The room was brilliantly designed with countless spell circles within one another all with intricate and beautiful designs. In the center is the forge itself the bright orange flame coming from the large open base. Extending off of it was the anvil a long, table length, slab of beautiful silver-like metal. It had to be at least six inches thick, and four feet long. The room was circular, the tools sitting next to barrels of water. Across from the water were various things to be used to stoke the flames in the center.

At the anvil was the blacksmith, Jyabil, clad in loose fitting clothes. The grey haired blacksmith hammered away at a long strip of metal working it into a long flat blade slowly. Beside him was a beautiful woman with long red hair, her hands clasped together in prayer. Both the woman and the metal the Blacksmith was working on were glowing softly. Jyabil glanced up, quirking an eyebrow when he saw Psyre, but he shrugged and nodded at a door across the room that lead out back behind the building. His friends would most likely be out there testing out whatever it was they were there to see.

Adrian was out back, his body clad in black robes, a blood red sash tied around his waist. Set in his sash was the Devil's Teardrop, the blade sealed within the cherry wood sheath. His mask hid the majority of his face. The horned skull mask was something that could easily make people mistake him for a demon in certain lights. But then again he never asked for it. He just accepted it as his 'curse'. To forever wear that mask forsaking his past only for the future ahead of him.

(367/367)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Looking over the items in the room, I glance back at the forge and the older man there. The woman next to him because of greater interest as her body begins to glow. You would think that they would try to hide such things more in a city such as this one. No matter though, I look at the door heading out back and proceed in that direction. After all, I was not here on business. It might be a good idea to pick up new light body armor for the coming campaign or even make a bulk order, but it's probably cheaper to get my armor from Tara Mura. It also keeps more wealth focused in our region to the northeast.

Walking out back, I am greeted with smiles and mercenary salutes as they see me emerge. They approach me to embrace in a warrior's hug, a clasping of the forearms together. The leader of the group looks at me and remarks, "What have you gotten yourself into up in the north? The rumors coming out of there are talking about some demigod that has been reborn there and has begun wiping out the enemy bandits and warlords in an attempt to unify the island." I nod to them, "That is exactly my plan. Let's just say that I am trapped here now and got helped by some villagers of this place, Renrut, and when their village got destroyed, I sent Dainos, the little glowing ball of light that Hern probably saw and talked to find those have fought with me before to come to the Island of Mandira and be one of the units of my army. I am providing a place where we have a true home and the people are free to live their lives without being oppressed. Also, my island is becoming quite the haven for mercenaries and information about jobs. It is a very lucrative gig because I am planning on unifying the rest of the island soon." They look at me and ask if they got a new recruit gesturing at the masked and robed swordsman. The leader shakes his head.

373/715
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:04 pm

"I'm not a recruit. I'm here to make sure none of you try to cause trouble." he said, not looking at them. "So just go about your business and leave."

"Don't be so rude." came a soft feminine voice from his feet.

Sitting on the ground beside the masked swordsman was a pink cat, with a bright yellow bow. The cat had a pair of wings sprouting from her upper back that were folded neatly against her body, but clearly visible. Then again Rubi was a creature that claimed to be a baby red dragon not just what she appeared to be.

Adrian didn't acknowledge the cat, his arms folded over his chest. His eyes closed behind the mask he wore, waiting patiently for the mercenaries to leave so he could go back to work. Jyabil might not have been bothered by the presence of strangers but Adrian didn't like it when groups of people that did nothing but fight, hung around. It was like having a powder keg next to a candle. Eventually something was going to break out and nothing could stop it by doing nothing.

(188/555)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 am

The mercenaries look at him when he replies before they turn to me and back to the rude swordsman when they hear a female voice. They look around before glancing down at the cat. They look at me and shake their head as they don't get surprised by many things when I'm around. I look at the leader and grin as I speak telepathically to the masked swordsman, "Watch your tongue and its tone, if you wish to keep it." Switching to speak aloud, "My companions and I have no intention of causing your Master's business any trouble, but perhaps you should learn your place... especially when speaking to your Master's customers." The mercenary leader tells me to relax. "I've heard about your new temper. So calm down. The boy didn't mean anything by it. Did you, lad?" He directs his question towards Adrian, the masked swordsman to try to release the machismo and tension building in the back of the shop. A couple of the mercenaries are still inspecting their new weapons. "This bow is much lighter than my last bow, but I hope it doesn't sacrifice power. I really like how the old bow shoots, but with that many chips in it from blocking weapon strikes and other crazy things." A couple of them chuckle and I just shake my head. If he had left and had not said anything to inflame my temper, I would inquire of the masked swordsman, "What is your name anyway since you are keeping us company out here?"

271/986
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 am

Adrian didn't say anything to them, just stood there. He ignored most of their 'idle' threats as he stood there. Nothing surprised him, not even a new voice talking to him in the back of his head. He waited patiently, for them to move along. The cat by his feet lept up her wings flapping a few times before she came to rest on his shoulder. The cat began to sing a soft tune, her eyes closed as she waited patiently. The cat's voice was the only thing, it seemed, that could keep the Soul Eater at bay. The mark on his chest was burning, and the rune was indeed trying to force him to make a move. He sighed lightly as the pain went away the rune going back to its dormant state.

He opened his eyes when the male asked a question out loud and glanced toward them again as Rubi kept her song going by humming gently.

"My name is Ashram." he said, nodding at them before he looked away once more. "And the weapons here are much better than you'll find in other places. That bow may be hard but it can double as a striking weapon for Melee combat. In case your opponent gets in too close to shoot."

(214/869)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:25 pm

My eyes shift towards him when I feel a slight shift in his aura. (Kankaku) The shift dies down and with it my concern towards him until I notice the singing of the winged cat. I smile at the cat and remark that it is a nice song. His surface thoughts entertain me for a brief moment before I return to my conversation. The mercenary unit was interested in my offer. The leader would not play as if he held reservations about the whole deal for long for worry of being forced into accepting my offer. One of the mercs asks, "We still get to take jobs, right?" I smile and nod, "Of course. More than that, I'll most likely be feeding you jobs to take. You remember that sexy Merchant of War that I call upon from time to time to help me out with things. She's helping me still so I'm working to expand her intelligence network around our major target regions, so we can collect more information and faster. Also, the northeast has a lot of warring villages up there. Since I have no reason to seek to conquer the whole area, it provides us plenty of opportunities to help out whoever we wish."

When the response to the bow comes in, one of the older warriors comments to Ashram, "Every blacksmith says that about their weapons, boy. The best weapons come from Hejar, forged in the breath of the desert." Another mercenary remarks that the best weapons are forged in the forests far to the west. Another merc remarks that it's the blacksmith on the other side of this village. I shake my head with the merc leader and we both chuckle, "You all will never agree. The bow is of fine quality. They use a different wood, which allows this bow to be lighter yet strong enough to still handle how you need it to. I've seen similar wood used in the forest." I have my scouts on Mandira searching for such woods on the island, so that my archers can be better equipped. The merc leader looks at me, "You are really creating a haven up there aren't you? So Krodha is your real name?" I smile, "Krodha ki Yaksa is the name they gave me and I like it, so I kept it. It instills fear in my enemies." The mercenaries all seem to be on board. Especially since they are currently between jobs.

While they are "discussing" it, I turn to Ashram, who is seriously like the elephant in the room. "So do you actually make anything or are you just kept around to stand out back doing nothing but bothering customers while your Master does all the work?" There is a smirk on my face and two of the mercenaries snicker at the sound of my teasing. If he wanted to be a pest, then I would treat him as such. His standoffish attitude towards paying customers is poor form in my opinion.

530/1516
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 pm

"I do whatever my master asks of me, as well as attending to my normal duties. Among them include insuring nobody steals anything and warding off trouble. Then again I don't go looking for trouble. Your little friends may balance out to be a decent fighter, but alone they each have flaws that any experienced fighter could spot." he said, shifting his head left and right, cracking his neck.

Turning to face them, he tilted his head lightly. Rubi sighed and lept from the swordsman's shoulder coming to rest on the edge of the roof. Adrian's hands came to rest at his sides before he vanished(Godspeed), moving much faster than even demon eyes could follow normally. He to the back of the group, before pressing the hilt of his sword against one's back. He just stood there the sapphire set in the pommel of his sword poking the mercenary in front of him. He waited patiently his eyes focused on them.

"They lack the ability to fight an enemy they cannot hit. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I could take them all easily. But Among them there are those that could be killed with great ease. I was a demon hunter before I was here. So do not underestimate my skill for that of a common thug. In battle, speed often decides the victor. But that isn't my only skill."

He didn't wait there, though. As he spoke he constantly shifted, appearing in front of the leader of the group, then back to back with another, to the roof beside his cat. Dropping from the roof he moved back to his spot patiently, his hand never leaving the hilt of his sword. He wasn't bothered by the strain of using the advanced speed but it was still taking it's toll. As he came to a stop back where he was the cat just yawned and waited, watching like a schoolgirl watching tv.

(324/1,193)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I feel a slight twinge in my head as he shifts. My vision is slow to keep up with him, but I smile as I watch him shift from location to location. That is the ability that I had. So... he is able to move like I once could. This is most intriguing to me. Still, I had to prove a point, so I use my Foresight power to get a glimpse of where he will continue to move. I watch him move in front of the leader who would be staring directly at him as he appears in front of him. The man wasn't the leader of this gang for nothing after all, but when I find a spot that he is going to be at, my body takes on a radiant glow as Myndius activates, but dims down to a fainter glow that resembles more of an aura.

Before he appears on the ground in the original spot before he shifts back to the roof, my thoughts would turn to the Spiritual Bind power. He had not arrived yet, but as my hands clasp together, I project the thin beam of spirit energy that would appear at the moment that he appears. If it connects, it would hold him in place and keep him from shifting. "All warriors have weaknesses and all have their strengths. I am impressed by your speed. It is quite intriguing for a mortal to possess such speed." The mercenaries are slightly befuddled at the fact that they felt themselves get touched but only saw shimmers move around them. There were only two who actually saw what happened, the leader and the archer as they both possess heightened senses. "Oh and don't bother trying to break the binds with the Purification Sutra power. I can stop you from fully activating that power. Now, you've insulted us multiple times in the short amount of time that I have been here. I doubt your Master would approve of such treatment of his patrons. So what do you have against mercenaries?" I telekinetically lift a bucket of water to move it over towards the rude swordsman. The look upon my face as I lean my back up against the wall of the shop is very calm and plain. A demon hunting blacksmith's apprentice, eh? Why does it feel as if I have met him somewhere before? Hmm...

423/1939
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 pm

"I only insulted the weaklings." he said as he stood there, bound in place. "And how I act is my own problem, nobody else is responsible but me. Do something about it if you believe that you are in your rights to do so. But if anyone were to be insulted it would only be those that are too weak to protect themselves from an enemy they cannot see."

"Enough." Rubi said, before spitting up a bolt of lightning at Psyre's feet. "Enough of this. If you want a fight you'll have one but you'll have to find out for yourself how it goes. And you! Quit prodding people into fights! You go on about how you don't go looking for fights but here you are pushing them. Cut it out before it gets you killed."

'Too late' Adrian thought but let it go. He wasn't going to stop them from doing something but then again he wasn't afraid of death. He'd seen worse things, and faced foes greater than this. He just waited, patiently. There was literally nothing they could do to him that was worse than was already happening with the Soul Eater, and he knew it. He didn't like being unable to move or fight back but it was something he could cope with.

"Just get it over with. Kill me, stab me, cut me, castrate me, I don't care. Do anything you want, and the instant you're done you better kill me. Because if you don't I'll find you and I will bring hell to your door." he said.

(263/1,456)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 pm

He speaks and I just look at him. The pink cat speaks and shoots lightning at me. My right hand raises at her after she speaks again, "Don't make me kill you. It's truly not worth it to me." My eyes begin to glow as I hold my Onitransformation begins to activate but only partially. My fangs would lengthen and the claws extend out the back of my hands. I force myself to revert back to my humanoid form as I start walking over towards the bound swordsman. "Mortal, your life is not that important for me to waste time ending it. And castrate you... I'd rather flay you alive and cover you in salt and spirits." The mercenaries seeing me begin to shift forms are taken back by the sight and begin to question just what exactly I am since I am clearly not human. This also causes a split as some of mercenaries clearly want to distance themselves from me while others are even more intrigued to want to serve my cause. The mercenary leader is one who seriously thinks twice about serving me now. He tells me that his outfit has a good thing going for them right now and he sees no reason to complicate things by settling down. I nod to him telling him that I would force any of them to serve me. More follow him and the majority sides with their leader, which I can respect, but there are a handful of them who decide to join me. I nod to them and turn my attention back to Ashram. Standing within quiet speaking range to him, my eyes begin to glow as I respond to his last "threat" as I speak, "You will bring hell? Let me show you what Onitoshi truly looks like." My communication turns telepathic as I start transmitting images to him of the savagery of Solvay Forest. I show him torture racks in the underworld. "You know nothing of Onitoshi, mortal. So save your threats for someone who is not born of spirit blood and essence. Do you wish to continue being annoying or would you like to be civil?

383/2322
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:24 pm

"You're not the only one that can appear frightening." he said, his body suddenly surrounded by a dark aura.

His skin rotted away, falling from his bones in clumps that soon vaporized. His eyes vanished, becoming blood red dots surrounded by shadows. After a moment the blood red skeleton vanished, hidden by the long robes of the Grim Reaper. He stood there watching the oni before him. He wasn't afraid of him any more than he was of his own shadow. It wasn't the first time he'd seen Onitoshi, Hild had taken him through there once before. Just the thought of the dark 'goddess' made his blood boil.

"BAKA!" the cat shouted.

Immediately she began to sing once more, the transformation wavering but this time her song failed to quell the spirit of the Soul Eater. The transformation had been at will so try as she might Rubi alone could not put the rune to sleep. He stood there, his body projecting an aura of death itself as he waited patiently for the male to make his move.

"They may choose to serve you or not. But death will come for them eventually." he said

(195/1,651)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:16 am

When he transforms, I can't help but start to laugh out loud. "That's it? Let me show me, the power of a Yaksa." My body glows with a dark aura as I look at the arrogant human. Let him now watch as I break his little transformation. I wave goodbye to him before seven large nails of spiritual energy would drop into place around him. Chains would form around him and hold him in place with Ascended strength in this new bind. Very soon the chains would start to burn not his flesh, but his soul. If he thought his transformation was terrifying, I would introduce him to the true pain I could inflict upon a possessed mortal. A glare is shot at the cat to warn her that I would kill her if she interfered with the lesson I am about to teach her Master. Next, his body should be pressed against the ground firmly preventing him from moving at all as a spiritual hex would form under him (7 Nail Seal).

"Death is mercy, mortal. I could break your body and you would feel pain, but then you would pass out or die and it's over. No... you covet your ability, but if there is one thing I know about normal humans is that their bodies are too frail to withstand the rigors of some abilities and as such, if you tried to use that impressive speed of yours, you would destroy your mortal body, but your spirit symbiote grants you the power the withstand said strains on your body." Not wanting to go too far without full justification, I elect to allow this young man full of bravado the opportunity to save himself a great deal of pain at the true witness of what I am capable of, my voice starts off calm, but begins to show the rage that is consuming my soul, "Beg for forgiveness from my companions and then from me for your incessant annoyance and arrogance and I will consider showing you mercy. Refuse and I will strip you of everything. You will know your place, mortal! Now decide!"

I fight back the growing fury that is swelling up inside of me. The urges that are forming... I must not unleash Krodha here. For the scout with the sensing abilities, he would notice that something is changing drastically within me so he signals the others for everyone to back away slowly.

424/2746
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm

"You're no more a god than I am the true Grim Reaper." he said, the transformation ending as he smirked.

He wasn't fighting the binding, nor was he going to give them an apology. Never once had he actually threatened anyone, nor had he thrown out insults until after they had started to 'tease' him first. But if they couldn't take it then why bother dishing out what they had.

"I'm not afraid of you. The worst you can do is kill me, because there is nothing left to take from me but my life. Take my power then, so be it. It will only return and when it does I will hunt you down and cleave your head from your shoulders. I am not your average mortal, nor am I going to apologize to your weakling friends."

(138/1,789)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Well now... what am I to do here? He is rather stubborn, which I kinda like, but I realize something new now. He must be confused. "There is nothing that I could take from you. You seem to be fond of that cat. And I am sure that the way you boasted about your master here, if I killed him and destroyed this shop, that would hurt. Or perhaps, I should cut you open and find the rune that allows you to bond with Shouchou. Yes, Ashram, you are not the first of your kind that I have encountered. You are the most brash, which is why you amuse me. Oh and you are a cheap imitation of Death. The reason I know this is because I could kill you for one. But also, I could bring you back to life with a single breath from my lungs. A full god, no I am not, but a demigod, I am. Still, if you could regain your powers, well then perhaps, I should just seal them away. Lock away your powers so that you cannot use them again. Or better yet, seal you with your precious power into an alternate realm of existence where you would never die, but you would be alone with nothing and no one to ever interact with. A pocket realm that only I could access. Do you still think the worst thing is your death?" I would not be surprised if he tried to play this cool demeanor as if nothing affects him. I should truly just rip into his mind and find out what it is that would break him. At this point though, the pain should begin to kick in as the spirit hexes around him would begin to exorcise and extract his shouchou. I think I should just seal away his powers and let him come look for me. Might be entertaining.

342/1088
Master: Spiritual Arts - Seal (2000)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 pm

"Do whatever the hell to me you think you can. Even the strength of a God only goes so far. Especially one that can be pestered by me, a mere mortal. If you were truly all powerful as you say you are you wouldn't care what anyone says about you or your friends. And if your little friends there were confident in their abilities, then the insults you say offend them would have just passed by them like the wind. You've only managed to prove that a mortal can get to you and your friends. This only proves that they're all weak since they wont stand up for themselves without you doing something first. And anything they do after you finish your little exorcism will not change that." he said, staying perfectly calm. "But you did open my eyes to one thing. There are people far dumber than the idiot's I've encountered before. When I've finished the Leviathan off, I'm coming for you."

(163/1,952)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 pm

I simply smile at the foolish mortal. At first, he had been amusing to me, but now he was just annoying and as with any pest, the only course of action is to rid myself of it. The seal fully activates as I allow my body to transform into Dark Kami form with my armor and weapons attached. I did not care if he screamed out in pain as his Shouchou is ripped from his body and severed from his spirit and power rune. I watch with a deep smile from my enhanced eyes as the spirit hexes are completely illuminated and activated. Wherever Adrian's markings normally appear, they would light up and glow before they fade away and a glowing light forms around his body and it's almost like a mist forming as the spirit is pulled from him. I grab the Shouchou and watch it fade into oblivion as his body still lays there unable to move. "An insect who thinks that strength is tied to one's patience with insignificant bacteria... Your life is no longer entertaining. Oh and I forbid you from using any magic you may possess." (Seal)

My tail with the Tailmayze attached to it would lash out at his body three times. The destructive force of each of my attacks would crush the poor bound fool. Looking at him, I actually find myself vexed by him. If his pet tried to interfere, I would not shift my focus from him. Not like his pink cat can hurt me anyway. I wait to confirm that he is dead before I move to literally tear his head from his shoulders as he had stated that he wanted to do to me. "What a waste... I could have used someone like him. Oh well. As foolish as he was, he would have gotten him killed eventually. Perhaps, I should resurrect him... since he doubted my powers so much, but I just don't see the point."

Actions: Exorcised Shouchou (Post 3) - Spirit Arts: Seal - then Beast Weaponry strikes x3 at Destructive Damage = 300% dmg

345/1433
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:44 am

OOC: 50+ Hours have passed so I'll finish this for us.

Blood splashes into the air when my tail cuts open his armor first then his flesh. As the blood starts to rush from his torso, the Tailmayze slides into his existing wounds and causes major internal damage resulting in his death. It would seem as if the pink cat is in shock or awe as it doesn't move. "Whatever he has is yours. I guess we see who the true idiot is after all." I shake my head at the sight of such an unnecessary loss. I look at the cat as the handful of mercs who were not afraid of my true nature loot the swordsman of all of his Scrolls of Protection, 2500 Shinny, his Seal Tags, one grabs the Solirealm Pendant and the Archer grabs an item and brings it to me. "My Lord, it seems to be some sort of charm or token." I look at the token with some interest and nod to the archer. I take the Angelic Token and continue to look at it. One of the swordsman reaches for Adrian's black hilted sword on his waist and before he takes it, I tell him that no warrior should be left to wander the underworld without a weapon, not even a foolish one. They nod to me and the mercenary lays his blade on Adrian's chest and covers his hands with it before taking the Devil's Teardrop. I look over at the sword when he starts to unsheathe it. I take two coins from the swordsman and place them over Adrian's eyes. "Sāgara yātrā." With those words, a column of light would surround his body and in a flash of said light, his body would be laid to rest in the middle of the Great Sea (W5 to be exact). If the pink cat tried to interfere, she would be shot at by the archer and attacked by me with either a tail swipe or a claw slash.

With that done, it was time for us to take our leave. I think to invite the cat to come along with me, but after watching me kill its master, now might not be the best time. "We are leaving now. See you around sometime, boys." The leader gives me a parting gift since they would be leaving without paying for their weapons. I never said my allies were the most upstanding lot all the time. Provided that there are no interruptions or problems, I would chant once more, "Timatimana, Mandira!" A column of light surrounds myself and the other mercenaries joining me as we would travel from this place that had led my day is a very weird and unexpected direction back home to my island, Mandira.

475/1908
Mercenary Job 6-10 (1908)

PWC (Lord) = 3908
EXP = 1908
+1 Win
+1 Kill
+1225 Shinny from Merc Captain to Muhkya

Spoils of Victory
+1 Angelic Token to Mukhya
+2500 Shinny to Mandira Funds
+ Devil's Teardrop to Storage
+ Scrolls of Protection x30 to Storage
+ Seal Tags x10 to Storage
+ Solirealm Pendant to Storage

Last edited by Psi Prince on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:44 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

'One Hundred Roll' : 35
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 pm

"They're gone, you can get up now." Rubi said, bored out of her mind.

His wounds sealed with a light glow before he sat up, growling before her rubbed at his chest and throat. He cleared his throat before he rose with a groan of annoyance. He glared up at the winged cat, before he shook his head and stretched. His body was tighter than it was a moment ago but then again rigor could have been the cause of that. But the magic that the old man had used before would take care of that. Yawning he stretched before he shook his head. He held his hand out, smirking as his sword appeared in his hand with nothing more than a swirl of black mist.

Snatching the Devil's teardrop out of the air he ran forward, frowning when he didn't feel the burst of energy. He came to a stop and brought the weapon up and then down, his eyes narrowing. He was more than curious at this point. He could feel the rune poking at the back of his mind and he sheathed his weapon before he chanted.

"Aguiem maha maveil.." he called, but nothing happened. "Oh now I'm really pissed..."

The cat landed on his shoulder and grinned as she shook her head.

"That's what you get for being rude. Maybe next time if you ask him nicely he wont kill you." she taunted.

"You're not helping." he said to the pink cat.

(48/2,000)-Toughness(Mastered)
(198/198)

Kontinyu used- Revived
Devil's Teardrop retrieved via Demonic Weapon Bond
-2500 Shiney
-30x Scroll of Protection
-10x Seal Tag
-Solirealm Pendant
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: You should really read someone's post before posting. Your body was teleported to the middle of the ocean BEFORE I left. So if you want to revive yourself, here are your options:

A) Go ahead and I'm standing in front of you.
B) Go ahead and you're stranded in the middle of the ocean as a normal human where you'll drown.

So currently, Teardrop is still in my soldier's possession. The cat is accurate though. You can try reviving in front of me after drinking some ackrite or take ur chances with the sharks. ^_^ Please correct your post, so I can either post in response or post my update. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 pm

This has been more than enough time to make an adjustment to acknowledge what actually occurred, so since you still haven't posted, your body was teleported to W5, so feel free to use your Kontinyu in the middle of the Great Sea with sealed magic.

Sending in for update.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:27 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop   Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous at the Blacksmith's Shop
Page 1 of 1