Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Domenyunbanner_01

Treason

The tournament was a good diversion, but by now, things have been assumed to return to normal. In which case, Paco would find himself transported back to the past realm in the company of Mukesh. It was odd, since Paco had been with his master, but apparently there was another separation; but in remembering his original goal before the tournament started, he knew that he had to bring something to his master after having been away for so long. Originally there were three spirits with him; for some odd reason there was one. A 33% retention rate wasn’t that bad as he figured if he went after 100 servants, 33 would stay, but for the 1 that did stay, he needed to make sure to keep him on board before he wandered off like the kitty and song bird. Therefore, Paco would proceed to advise Mukesh of the importance of his following and in turn lead the way until they were able to make it to the borderlands of Domenance.

During this time, I would find myself within my domain situated in the the middle of a cliff, in cavern style, with the entrance elevated several stories above sea level. My arms would be folded as I gazed out the glass double doors overlooking the expansive sea that stretched out into the horizon. After the tournament, I would have returned back to Domenance to continue the completion of my empire and continue the training of my body in my pursuit of godliness. As Paco came closer, the blade at my side would speak to me and remark on his arrival. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly wondering where my tiny servant had been thus far. It wasn’t a large concern, but I liked to know where my servants were most of the time. I knew he would be heading towards me, so there was no need to go to him.

I hear footsteps enter from the rear hallways into the central room where I was at. Turning my head to the side, I recognize Hakim as he approaches and bows before speaking. “Lord,” he greets me, “I am embarking on my campaign for more forces. I shall return in three days…” Expansion was a good thing; I required many more hand to assist in the building of my empire, but even more so, I required more leaders to delegate tasks to as well.

On arrival, Mukesh would be noted as a singular entity arriving from the west by the carpenters and day laborers walking about and toiling, constructing the skeleton of the city, still the size of a small village. It was still in its budding process, so there was no a full city to be seen on arrival, but more so the foundations of a city that was in the process of being built. There was a sound of carpentry ringing through the land as hammer struck nail. Paco would lead the way into the village as he explained, “this is the main area of Domenance. My master’s place is around here… keep following me, I’ll lead you to it!”

519 / 519
Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Mukesh_01
The tournament had ended. And Mukesh had survived. Not that he exactly felt much worry. He had done several of those dark tournaments before. He was now back in the forest with the little fairy. Though his bird partner was not around. No bother, she would show up eventually, or not. It didn't really matter to him. If she didn't show up it might have been better off. He didn't want to rely to much on her abilities. It would make him weak and vulnerable.

The little creature lead him to a village that was still on the rise. That could be seen as a good or bad thing. New villages were fairly easy to crush. But if givin enough time it could be seen as a powerhouse. But Mukesh did not yet know the social standings of this time yet. For all he knew this could be the very first establishment this world had. though the place had an interesting name: Dominance. Quite possibly a strong reflection of its owner.

Words: 170/170
Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Mukesh_03
Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Mukesh_05
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Treason

The fairy flies ahead as he makes his way to what seems to be the skeleton of a temple at the edge of the lands overlooking a cliff. The fairy reaches an area that seems like a tunnel heading downwards to the area beneath the temple under construction and turn turns around toward Mukesh. He motions for Mukesh to continue to follow before turning back around and flying ahead into the tunnel heading down into the cavern palace. The fairy glides through the stone corridor that lead several stories down until it came out into a central lobby area that looked like the inside of a castle, only void of windows. Instead of sunlight, the insides were lit via crystal torch chandeliers that hung above on the ceiling and at steady intervals on the walls. The area would be roomy with the ceiling about two stories over head and various pathways leading into other chambers or wings of the underground cavern. The fairy continues forwards towards the front room, and in entering it, notice his master concluding a conversation with Hakim. Hakim finishes off, “then I will be off.” With dismissive wave, I allow his leave. He bows sharply, before turning and walking away with his back to me. He passes Paco as the fairy makes his way towards me. In a greeting, he comments, “master! I have returned.” I frown slightly but the fairy remarks, “I have brought a demon from the future to meet with you.” At least this part was interesting, since here demons were few and far between. The limitations of the humans were annoying with dealing with new additions to my empire. Looking past the fairy, I bring my gaze to the form of the demon whose approach I anticipated.

295 / 814
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm

The demon followed the fairy into a tunnel. Something Mukesh did not expect seeing as the town was being freshly built above ground. He expected the creature's master to be in some half built house. Following the floating fairy they came into what was similar to a palace. Now that he thought about it, this was a rather smart move to make his home in sold rock. The only real tactic an enemy could have would be to either. Close off the entrance, bottleneck into it, or somehow level the whole cliffside. None of which seemed very easy. Though this was also a slight problem for Mukesh for this meant only one entrance and exit. As he was lead into what seemed to the the main hall, he notice two individuals within sight. There was always the possibilities of others not in plain sight.

One was leaving though and while he didn't physically look at him, he gave him a once over as he did with most people. Finding only very few openings. Once the leaving individual was out of theasable striking range. Mukesh turned his full attention to the man with white hair in front of him. He had seen this man a few times before. Once that the Carnival, and the tourny. Then in a vision of sorts. Mukesh looked at the man, who was the lord of this land, with unwavering eyes.

Words: 234/404
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Treason

For a moment I allow my gaze to linger upon this demon that was brought before me in the silence that occurs before any further speaking is done. He had a serious look about him and seemed ready and alert for anything. Studying his posture and mannerisms, I felt this one may have more potential than the human swordsman. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly accepting him; it was then that I realize that I had seen him once before. He was also at the tournament held in Onitoshi where his opponent was the swordsman. In that battle, he managed to win, seemingly easily. This was a plus towards him in my eyes. A light scowl, a normal posture of my visage, remains seeded within my gaze; breaking the silence, I remark, “In the tournament, you fought a human swordsman. He was my first human pupil.” I knew that Adrian was skilled in many abilities, so the fact that this demon was able to knock him out with ease interested me. I give a nod of approval and inquire, “who are you?” The question is direct and to the point since I would prefer he introduce himself than allow the fairy to.

200 / 1014
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Mukesh could tell this man was weighing his worth with his eyes. The same as Mukesh was doing. From the looks of him, he was a very stern man, with little to no emotion. The man then made notice of the fact that Mukesh had beaten the human in the first round. Not a big surprise since, his fight had dragged on longer than expected. But the statement was not one that warranted an answer so he gave none. But next was a question, a very direct one at that. "I am Mukesh, as the fairy said im a demon. Your pupil was a good fighter, though lacking in enough fighting experience. He used the same move one to many times. And it eventually lead to his defeat. But he did force me to transform." He said in a manner that meant, Mukesh's transforming was the highest honor he gave an opponent. "So for what reason have I been brought here?" He said now that his introduction was out of the way, it was down to business.

Words: 177/581
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 pm

With a nod, I accept the answer. “He is flawed,” I condemn in agreement assuming that he was alive somewhere. My assumed truth in that statement was one of the main reasons that made him an enemy early on into his discipleship and also why I believed his skills to be so lacking comparatively. Moving onto the question that comes, I would continue to be direct, since there were no reasons to beat around the bush. I would give this one the same option given to Novak before his untimely death at the hands of my servant, Rei. I proceed without hesitation in my motive, stating, “My will is stronger than fate. My will has placed you before me in order to assist in my domination of this land... The land is vast; I have the loyalty of humans, but they are weak. I am in need of generals. My will dictates you serve me in this aspect and to grow in your own strength. My order will be brought to this realm.” My visage is firm and the tone is serious with no jest nor attempt to ‘sell’ this. A skilled negotiator, I was not nor did I wish to be.

202 / 1216
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 am

Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Harlie_01
Since Qyn got to have all the fun of being present for the master at the big tournament thingy, while I was stuck bored and unhappy in the depths of his mind, it seemed only fair that I should be the one to travel to the master's palace to assure him that nothing catastrophic happened while Qyn and I were both absent in that other realm place. Qyn of course was none too happy about me being the one to experience this particular journey, he is such a control freak when it comes to the master's business, though I guess that is part of what makes him so good at his part of the job. My part is more fun, less constricting and boring, which is the real reason I've been happy doing it for so long. Finally my stuffy half gave in and agreed to go quietly into that good night, not raging against the dying of the light, so that I could have some fun in the sun.

The journey did not take long, not once I was far enough away from home to take to the air and travel as the crow flies that is. I had been to the palace in Domenance only a handful of times before this trip, it was usually Qyn who was aware during the journey so he could give the master the more important updates before finding out if my services would even be needed. As I entered the tunnel leading down to the cavernous palace I slowed my steps and took a moment to adjust the dark leather straps that were conveniently placed around certain areas of my form to create an intricate and revealing ensemble. I always tried to dress interestingly for the master, he seemed the type of man that would grow bored with the same old outfit worn time and time again. Once I was sure nothing improper was showing, yet enough relatively safe flesh was on display, I continued through the tunnel to where it gave way to a stone corridor. After that I entered what looked like I had imagined any castle to resemble, only with no windows of course. Here I find a number of hallways and find myself chewing at my lip for a moment. I will not admit that in that moment I wished for Qyn's sense of direction and memory, but I will admit that I did have to think back to my previous visits before continuing on my way to the front room where I hoped the master would be.

As I approach the correct room I can't help but overhear a conversation in progress. Now I am not an eavesdropper by nature but I have noticed that when I hear my master's voice I instinctively perk my ears and hang on every rare word that escapes his lips, thus leading me to unavoidably hearing the other half of the conversation as well. From the sound of things he was recruiting a demon of sorts to be a general over the humans loyal to the master. For a moment I wondered if Qyn and I were considered one of the humans or something different since we technically aren't demons. Refusing to let my female worry gene get the best of me, I shake the thoughts away and enter the room while shaking my head slightly. The master makes the whole job offer sound so drab, no wonder he chooses to have Qyn along on occasion when trying to recruit human workers. With a smile upon my face, I cross the room to bring myself closer to the gathered men. My eyes would immediately fall upon my master as I begin to speak, hoping he would not find my interruption offensive. "Forgive me, Master, but you must at least make the job sound inviting if this young demon is to pledge himself to you and your cause. You could possibly mention the benefits that come with serving such a glorious master."
Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Harlie_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:34 am

The comment on how his former disciple was flawed lead Mukesh to a few assumptions. All of which were confirmed with the man's next sentence. To him, the world revolved around this man and this man alone. His words seem to be imposing his will upon Mukesh. Making the name of this place fit very well.

Before he could comment further, another person had entered the room. This one was a woman, and while very pleasing to the eye. Mukesh did no more than eye her from his peripheral vision. He was not a sensor type, so he could not be completely sure, but this man posed a far greater threat than her. The woman mentioned of the benefits that come along with the job. But there was not much the demon was interested in than more power. And as thus he stated. "The only benefits I wish for is the chance for power. You say you need generals to lead the humans. I can do that. But past some weak army, is there anything else that could possibly interest me?" He said making it clear that he felt no threat from anything around here. At least not yet. Mukesh had no issue calling someone master. He had done so in the past. But he must have a reason and something to gain in order to do so.

Words: 228/809
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 pm

My gaze shifts to Harlie as she approaches making her entry; a gesture showing I did not feel threatened by Mukesh and could comfortably take my gaze from him. Hearing her words, I know they are meant to be helpful, though unfortunately, I had no intentions of coloring my words. I accept her input into the conversation as well as her arrival back into my presence; she held good timing as she would be of use later. After non-verbally acknowledging her presence, I would return my gaze towards the young demon and take in his words, which were good. I found was strength and convictions in his honesty, which I judged to be good foundations for someone from whom I would pull loyalty. If he were to simply agree on weak terms, I would have judged it as a weakness. I would not expect him to answer as I would answer, but close enough for me to respect; my answer would have been a challenge. After his question, I would meet his gaze with my own and respond honestly without holding back, “I do not cater the interests of others. If it’s power, that is merely a byproduct of being in my presence. At the pinnacle of your existence, my will would be for you to slay me in battle and take what is mine. That is when your power will come into fruition and you will become the contributor of your own interests.” Basically I would be telling him not to look to me for a certain reward, but to reward himself through the long road ahead of us.

270 / 1486
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Harlie_01
Ceasing my steps once they bring me to a point along the side of my master, where I can turn and face the new demon head on, I offer the master a slight smile to let him know that I was merely trying to help. Then I turn and take a good long look at the demon standing before the master. He was mildly attractive... in that fresh off the farm sort of way, like he could make weaker women want to take him in and coddle him. Of course his being a demon and having defeated a former pupil of the master (flawed or not) would make that choice a dangerous one to say the least.

The demon's looks aside he looked like he could be strong enough to lead a faction of humans for the master, which is probably why he was here in the first place. My job isn't to second guess my lord but to assist him in any way possible... well and please him when it is called for but that is secondary. Now that I am standing facing the young demon my natural charms should begin to affect him at least somewhat. I don't expect him to take his attention away from the master, no one weaker should ever do that, but just being this close with my attention focused on him should be more than enough. Now that I have heard more of the conversation between the two I am beginning to understand how the master wants to play this situation so I do not try to rephrase his words this time, my charm would hopefully allow the demon to see the wisdom contained within them.
Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Harlie_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:40 pm

The white haired man, had taken his eyes off of Mukesh completely. The demon could quickly read that as he wasn't threatened at all. Didn't matter much, since hostility had not been shown by either side. And Mukesh wasn't one to jump head long into a fight for no reason.

While his focus was primarily on Domen. The other woman came into full view now being close to the other. And while he at first had zero percent interest, the longer she stood there. The more he noticed her attractiveness. He was not a homosexual, but women were seen as a distraction. He had seen more times than one, a man die trying a futile attempt to save a woman. Or having her taken as hostage and them dieing as a result. This caused him to view all women as weakness, and in the striving for power. There was no room for this kind of easily removed weakness. All this being, he still found her unnaturally attractive.

But the thoughts were forcefully pushed from his mind as Domen spoke of what he had to offer. And that was the chance to kill Domen and take what was his. And in the meantime grow stronger. It was a fair deal and the one Mukesh was waiting to hear.

Satisfied with the response, the demon took a knee and bowed his head. "If these are the terms, then Rouinryu Mukesh is at your service my Lord." He said humbling himself a bit before the man. The bow was one of a warrior not a servant. If at any time the demon felt as a servant. That would be the time he would take Domen's life.

Words: 281/1090
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm

My gaze remains on him through his response and follows as he takes a knee and speaks. With a nod, I confirm, “good. I am pleased with this arrangement. Rise.” There was no real orientation process in coming on board. At most, I would battle with him to test his skills, but there was no need since I had visually and verbally tested him. Still, it would be unavoidable; I would have him spar with me to test the limits of his strength and to continue to practice my own abilities, but that would come after he was acquainted with everything. Since we were already inside and two of my servants were already in attendance, I could allow them to go over the particulars of the empire with Mukesh; but I would have a few words first.

I turn towards the glass doors that overlooked the expansive ocean as in my steps I talk. I begin, “I will be acknowledged as the god of this realm… I will allow you this knowledge: previously I was a warlord of my time, thus I have decided to recreate a nation much greater than anything I could have achieved in life. We are similar in the fact that I too will continue to grow stronger. I have clashed swords with one of great strength and the battle was interrupted… I await the day to battle with him again and dominate him.” Reaching the glass, I turn around and face Mukesh continuing, “you also will feel my blade as we will cross blade both for recreation and development. As a god, I will expect you to be an Angel of my bidding. We will create a new genesis for this realm.”

My gaze shifts to the lovely succubus whom I kept in my company as I continue, “this is one of my most loyal servants, Harlie. She and Qyn control our means of commerce to fuel the villages that will hold my nation’s population. She will go into greater detail with you when the time is right as well as see to your quarters and basic needs. There is another by the name of Rei who is also a student of mine. You will work with him as well. The male whom you passed in entry was Hakim; he is a skilled carpenter and leader of men of labor. As for you, your immediate purpose is to assist in our growth and recruit for the armies. Do you understand?”

415 / 1901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh)   Welcome to Domenance I (Mukesh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1