Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Domenyunbanner_01

Treason

Mukesh would be given plenty of time to interface with Harlie and become acquainted with his new surroundings being the newest addition to my entourage. There was still someone of merit whom he had not met, so I figured that introductions would be in order. There was the chance that they would eventually meet each other, but if the future was anything like the past, where Rei and Novak meet one another, I wanted to make sure that the meeting would be outside in an open environment.

I summon for Mukesh to meet me outside the cavern-palace and I would be standing at the edge of the lands overlooking the horizon beyond the seas. Paco would do well enough to find and bring Mukesh to me, but for the other one, I would summon in my normal manner. Up to this point, it rarely mattered where he was or what he was doing, I had a pretty stable manner on which I called for Rei. “Boy!” my voice rings out in a deep tone reverberating from the cliff’s edge. After speaking, I turn around and look towards the lands I called my own in waiting of my two disciple warriors.

Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Mukesh_01
Inside the private quarters of the demon Mukesh. A faint, ominous red glow could be seen. The human looking man, sat cross legged with palms resting on his knees. But the most defining feature was that he was not only surrounded in red energy, but that he was floating. For a brief moment, the energy became unstable. Then in a flash it turned to black, at the same moment, Mukesh's eyes shot open to show very reptilian eyes. And in the same moment, it was gone. Mukesh landed on the ground hard, but did not show signs of pain. His eyes returned to thier normal color as he noticed the fairy in the room, telling him that Domen had summoned for him. He nodded and took hold of his sword by his side. He then left the room in a rather quick manner. Leaving the building, he took to the air, figuring he would get a better view, on were Domen was. It only took a second to see the white hair. He flew quickly above the area, and then free fall to the ground. He landed about 15 feet to Domen's front. Appearing in my normal one knee bow. "You summoned me my lord?"

Words: 205/205
Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Mukesh_03
Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Mukesh_05
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 pm

It was a common thing for me to be meditating somewhere near the top of the cave- master almost always called for me from there or the glass doors. So it was not surprising when I heard the usual summons that never changed- the single word that called out for me and no one else within the area- Boy. I would merely smile at the summons, though, and would slowly stand up as I pulled the black scarf a little tighter around my neck. I was wearing a male yukata, the usual black color. I still wore the straw sandals common in this era. I wore a katana and wakizashi on my left hip after I stood up and my naginata from my back.

"Ho, its been a while since I was summoned. I wonder what Master wants today?"

I would walk the short walk to the stairs and then walk up, arriving before the other boy, since I was maybe forty five seconds away. I never bothered with that on one knee crap, if master wanted it any different, thten he would have said so by now. I would walk up to his location and stop ten feet back as I folded my hands within my sleeves as I wondered what it was.

It would be about a minute, maybe less when another boy came up. He would land on one knee and speak to master- I saw a mere glimpse of him since I was behind Domen, and would step to the side to get a better look at him. He had tanned skin and sapphire like eyes. Hmm, that was unusual... I never knew that sort of eye color existed. Silver, I could believe, because a Priestess had it. But he was flown up- I think anyway. Was this guy a spirit? I would merely speak to master a moment after Mukesh. I need not say a lot to my master at the moment.

"I am also here, Master Domen'yun."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Treason

As it would turn out, Rei would arrive first and present himself to me. I would give an acknowledgement of his presence and inform, “You will be meeting someone today.” Not long after I speak these words, I note the swiftness in which my newest addition appears before me, and from the skies. I liked the way he carried himself and answered a call. By default, Rei would be the closest to me since he had been around the longest, but Mukesh was showing himself to be quite capable. I would welcome Mukesh with a solemn “good” and allow him to rise on his own accord after acknowledging both his presence and the show of respect.

Paco floats up after Mukesh’s arrival and hovers by the samurai’s shoulder. Of the disciples, both had come in a swift manner which pleased me and made this process much easier. I would allow a moment for the two of them to visually size on another up before speaking, my voice first addressing Rei. “This is my newest adherent, he goes by Mukesh,” I would confirm before addressing Mukesh, “this one is Rei.” Moving on after the very basic introduction, I continue, “You both will have ample time to introduce yourselves further as you both will be working together. I have called you here to complete an assignment… together.” I would have them come to know each other through work and see how well they would be able to mesh and create a cooperative bond. I nod allowing a moment for them to speak to one another and/or address me before giving out what the mission would be.

274 / 474

Last edited by escalation on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelled Mukesh.)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 pm

By the time Mukesh had arrived, another individual had already shown himself to Domen. Though the demon did not take the time to gaze much upon the boy until after his own presence was acknowledged. He then stood up, and quickly gave a visual inspection of the other. He was, or what he seemed to be, a simple human swordsman. Though if he was anything like Domen's former pupil, he would have quite a bit of skill. The boy was of pale skin and medium length black hair. After Domen spoke that the two would be working together, Mukesh held back a disapproving grunt. Knowing enough that Domen was the type to have his orders absolute and without question. And since their names were already told to each other, Mukesh acknowledged the human with a slight nod, before turning his attention back to Domen for the rest of the instruction.

Words: 150/155

Last edited by Datorru on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 pm

I would barely look at the boy at first- besides his features, he seemed rather simple to me. But that didn't mean he wasn't deadly in his ow right. Spirits held more power then one would think they had. My black eyes would turn to the boy after it was said that we would be working together. So, I wondered how much skill he had at this point. I did little sizing up- Domen'yun would not have shown me a pet project like myself without the other having about the same level of skill as myself. At least thats what I thought. And I knew he was a spirit because of the way that he flew- no wings and he only dropped after getting up here.

"Yes, Master Domen'yun."

He would see what I had to offer once we got started, as I did not get the feeling that we would be all buddy buddy. If it was day or night, I still had powers that made me useful to my master. He had yet to see my new sword skills, so maybe that would be shown today. Mukesh would give me a slight nod and I would return it. We would just have to see how our skills went up against each other. Closing my eyes a moment, I would turn back to Domen'yun and would speak to him.

"What is the mission, Master?"

Last edited by Akechi on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Treason

There is silence between the two and seemingly disapproval from at least one side. Internally I might be coaxed to grin at this development as it was somewhat cute. Remaining resolute in my stoic gaze, however, I allow the moment of silence to pass just before Rei addresses me. Since the introductions were over, I would get into their mission so that I could proceed with other things. My arms fold at my chest as I look over the both of them, speaking, “I will have you assist Harlie… and in doing so, assist the growth of my empire. Paco will act as your guide during this, as he already knows what needs to be done. There is a small mountain village to the west that has merchandise that is to be sold in Harlem. The simple mission is to retrieve this merchandise by any means and transport it to Harlem.” I look to Mukesh, “you have already met Harlie; she will be expecting your arrival.” Looking to Rei, I inform, “this will be your first time meeting both Harlie and Qyn. Harlem will be one of the places you will oversee for me, so become well acquainted with it once there. The fairy will go into greater detail. If you understand, you are both dismissed.”

With that, Paco would give a salute to me and then await the ready status of both males. When they were both ready, if there were no questions, he would lead the way towards the West taking to the afternoon skies, sparkling fairy dust in his wake.

263 / 737
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 pm

It seemed that not only would he be teamed with this boy, but also the woman as well. Well if you could call it a woman. She had all the required bodily parts to be classified as one. But that was besides the point. For he also realized that he would be dealing with this fairy yet again, not something he was looking forward to. Mukesh was the type to work alone. For the simple fact that others tend to get in the way.But it seemed that all they had to do was retrieve an item and bring it to another place. Simple enough mission, but undoubtedly with dangers. Or else Domen would not have called two such as themselves. But orders were orders. Mukesh bowed slightly. "As you wish my Lord. It shall be done." He said taking his leave from Domen's presence, waiting to hear what the fairy had to say.

Words: 153/458
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 pm

The mission given was a simplistic one- acquire an object and deliver it to Harlem, a place that Paco would surely have to guide me to since I'd never been there. I would simply nod and wonder about this choice- sending me off with this Mukesh, a being that I knew little about. Oh well, it wasn't like I knew anything about master Domen when he first took me in. I would nod and wait to be dismissed before I would take a quick trip back to my meditation area, coming back out with my long sword and would look between Paco and Mukesh. The newly placed sword lay on my right hip, opposite my katana and wakizashi.

"I'm ready, Paco kun. Lets hear more about this mission."

Since I already knew we would be flying, I would push off my yukata and readjusted my naginata as I would change into a perfect looking being. the perfect muscle structure and the perfect face. Just the appearance was 'perfect' as it could get. I would then summon some demons that would change shape into bat like wings on my back and flexed them if I had the time to. You never knew with th manic fairy, when he would just start flying off.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Welcome to Domenance II

It seemed as if they both understood, so I took this time to move on with the things I had to do. Domenance was striving on the money that Harlem was bringing in. We had a surplus of wood and stone that was coming in faster than the carpenters were able to build with it. Things were running smoothly and as such my constant supervision was a vital portion of the machine that was my budding empire; turning, I leave the area.

As he floats away Paco turns around to Mukesh after my departure and smiles, “great! Missions are a good way to get out of the village and stretch out.” He notices Rei go towards the palace cavern and smiles, explaining, “he probably went to go get his sword. I didn’t tell him to bring his stuff with him.” Paco would continue to converse with Mukesh and answer any questions he had until Rei’s return. Rei catches up and Paco nods stating, “now we can travel faster. Oh the mission?” He would continue to ascend into the skies, now that Rei was not limited in his flight anymore, and would talk as he did so. He continues, “I think it’s something easier to talk about when we get there. If we fly at top speed, it should take a long less time to get there. Make sure to close your mouths so bugs don’t fly in them!” With that, and without explaining the mission in any further detail, he rockets off at a strong rate of speed heading towards the western mountains.

Paco would proceed rapidly keeping a small amount of distance between himself and the two he was leading. He would be moving pretty fast, though the fairy didn’t seem to have a top speed; fairy dust seemed to be a hell of a propellant. He would leave Rei and Mukesh to interact with or ignore each other during this flight process. He would finally slow down when the south western mountains came into view. Stopping, he would look down and smile announcing, “here we are.” Having made good time, it would still be considered afternoon; the fair skies would give them little cover as the lack of clouds were apparent, but at Paco’s height they would be hardly noticeable. Having made it here, Paco speaks with the rolling brown and green semi forested hills below them, “the village in these hills where we will go… is said to have an abundance of ripe and plump maidens!” He grins with a fox tooth and a small amount of saliva hanging from the side of his mouth as he squeezes and opens his hands. He continues, “mountain bred, they are thick in all the right places, but their work keeps them fit and tight. It’s rumored that there is a hot springs that rejuvenates their skin… they are among the most desirable women of the southern lands! Needless to say, they go for a pretty penny. Now… what does this have to do with you both? The men of this village are tough for humans; and their priest is said to have special powers. They won’t willingly give up their women, so I’ll let you both handle that. Um… oh yeah… and we’re going to need to figure out a way to get at least ten of them to Harlem in one trip!”

564 / 1301
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Domen had left and the fairy was now doing its usual rambling. Although he wanted to ignore the creature he couldnt really. It had all the info and if he didn't listen he could miss a point.

They soon took flight and it seemed as though the boy needed his weapon to maintain flight. A limitation that was truly unreliable. But Mukesh couldn't have done that when he was a human. In te air following the fairy, Mukesh said nothing. He had no real reason to conversate with the kid, unless he asked him something. As long as it wasn't stupid or foolish Mukesh would answer in the simplest way possible.

Once arriving te fairy described the job, and it was nothing more than getting women for a slave trade. But the problem seemed to be all the other inhabitants. "The simplest choice would be to just kill all the men in the village. For if we just steal away ten of them, they will just track us to Harem." He said pointing out the fairly obvious, well obvious to him anyways.

Words: 180/638
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Reirei_01
It was not that I needed the long sword to fight- I still had other weapons on me, including that tora twine that was tucked into my shirt, and I had a katana and wakizashi on my always. My naginata had been on my back until I'd moved it. However, I was far more proficient with the long sword and that type of sword play- a perfected art in fact. That was the only reason that I had it was for that reason, though all I would do would be to use Godspeed and appear behind any fool who dared to challenge my master and slice him open from the back.

It took us a while to get there, but not long enough for the night time to arrive. It was a bit disappointing, but I would merely mean my strength would not be at it's fullest. Oh well, I would simply have to improvise. I would turn my head to the area that Paco was at and would nod every thirty second as I drank in the information. We would need a battle plan, and I would turn my head to Mukesh as he spoke and I knew that he was right. Otherwise Harlem would be attacked... My eyes closed for a moment.

"Your right. Do you want to take out their soldiers from a distance and draw out the priest? I can close the distance between him and myself within six meters. Then I'll be able to get rid of him before he can get off a spell. Paco kun, if we use this plan, I will ask you to actually watch the ladies, see if they move into a different area. That way, we will know of other moves we must make."

I would look over at Mukesh and waited for his opinion- I didn't know how he planned on fighting, but I would have to use my tora twine. Now if there was some water within sigh, I would be able to assist in a better ranged assault. I would stay silent as I waited, no smile on my face- a small frown was.
Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Reirei_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Welcome to Domenance II

Paco crosses his arms and rubs his chin as he thinks over Mukesh’s words. “Very true, very true,” he says nodding away with this insight, “kill all of the men. I think the master would rather enslave all the men, but they might not like that. Death is far better.” His words were easily ignorable, since he would be talking at the exact same time as Rei, but only several decibels lower since Rei could easily over speak him. He looks up hearing his name from Rei and nods, “watch the ladies… hmm… that’s something I can do.” He looks back down to the village and wonders if there was any real way to get them all grouped together.

Down below, things would be proceeding as normal; it was the typical day in the village with the hunter and gathering men providing provisions and such for their families. Young men sparred with older teachers and the women cooked and tended to clothes washing and watching small children. Domesticated animals barked and played about the lively village and no one seemed to notice the spiritual observers in the sky.

188 / 1489
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 am

After listening to the boy, he seemed to be a person Mukesh could work with. He wasn't afraid of facing the masses it seemed, and even volunteered for the more 'difficult' task.

"Very well, you take the Priest. Ill get into the village, and draw all of their attention to me. You use that time to assassinate the Priest. But if you take to long, ill do it myself." He said giving the boy the chance to do something if he pleased. It would mean less trouble for Mukesh and less energy, although he was confident he could do this on his own.

He lowered himself to just outside the village. He grabbed a random cloth off of the side of a building and wrapped it around himself. He then began to walk into the village, moving thru as if it was natural for him to be there. That was the secret to being somewhere you shouldn't be, just act as if you belong there. He walked for a bit, to give the boy enough time to try and find the general area of the priest. Even if he didn't know his exact location, when Mukesh was done, the Priest was sure to come out.

He stopped in what was the center of town, from what he had seen above. He had undoubtedly grabbed a little attention by now. From underneath the cloak he pulled out one of his swords. Pointed it high into the air, then sent it crashing into the ground. The impact caused a small crater, and a big sound. Enough to easily grab the attention of the village.

Words: 273/911
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Well, it was well enough, the plan was set in agreement. I would nod to Mukesh, and agreed with his small changes to the plan. After all, most humans would not be able to harm Mukesh. Once they found this out, the priest would be forced to come and deal with the one the normal mortals couldn't kill. At that point, he would be dead. Either a long sword stabbed through the spin or the head removed. Perhaps even a snapped neck. Not that it would matter much how he died, it just needed to be swift.

"Then lets get to it. Remember your part, Paco."

I would watch him go off before I would go down as well, to an unpopulated area and released my form, which would not take long to come back. I would look like a normal villager, just with abover average silks for my yukata. I had, after all, my long sword and naginata, also marking me as a warrior. I would slip a hand into my short hair as I would look over, seeing a cloaked figure at the center of the village. He would use, it looked like, the Crusader's Bash on the ground to draw out he warriors and spring out trap.
<
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Welcome to Domenance II

Paco gives a nod as he confirms he would be more than willing and able to do his part. He flies off as they all seem to break and go in their opposing directions. With Mukesh’s subtle entry into the village, a few eyes would be on him. For a place where everyone knew each other, outsiders were uncommon in a mountain village, though he could pass as a traveling merchant or warrior. When the resounding effects of the ground bash come, more attention is brought to him as the random attention grabber seems to perform its purpose. One of the respected men of the village, a male teaching a lad the sword, wielding a broad blade and a half shield himself, stops his session to sheathe his blade walk over and greet this newcomer into their village. The villagers watching were confident that this man would be able to successfully scold the male for making such a ruckus. “I am Geese, a warrior of this village,” the man introduces as he walks up, “when you come here, tread lightly and try not to draw attention to it. Our village doesn’t need such ruckus.” He crosses his arms looking over towards Mukesh as he lifts his chin and stares at him, “who are you, stranger?” Around this time, Rei would not be noticed. No one stood out in the village who would resemble a priest.

235 / 1724
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 pm

It seemed his distraction had successfully caused a distraction. But besides the common folk, only one soldier appeared. It seemed he had not made his point yet. Although he had not spoken any words, he made it pretty clear that he was a threat to this village. Guess a clear demonstration on just the type of monster they were dealing with would be necessary.

With what would seem like only a slight movement of the wrist to everyone else. Mukesh lashed out with his already drawn sword, and cleanly cut through the neck of the man in front of him. It moved at such a speed, no normal human could possibly hope to see it. He doubted the swordsman in front of him would realize it until his head fell off.

Action: Hidden strike. Ascended speed, Fierce dmg

Words: 130/1041
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:40 pm

It appeared that everyone had wet about their job. My vigilance would watch anything that moved, but I saw no such thing as a man that would look to be a Priest. I would stick back and stay where I was, only watching with my head. However, I would place my hand on my long sword's handle and draw it slowly. I would narrow my gaze heavily and notice the line of crimson on the man's neck if he was truly cut. I would not shake my head, but really, we had no choice. I would keep my look out for the priest.

"He must be hiding his presence to attack from a tent or home. I will have to stop the attack and cut him down if that happens. Not that he'll be able stop me."
<
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Welcome to Domenance II

The man question is not answered verbally. He continues to stand with his arms folded as he looks towards Mukesh after the slight of the wrist. It takes him a moment, but he never truly realizes what happens as his hand comes up and touches the side of his neck. He pulls the hand out and in front of him to see blood on it and in the moments after that, the male’s eyes roll upwards towards the heavens and his head falls back and to the ground with blood spewing forth from the column of his neck before his legs give way and his body slumps to the ground, knees first before he falls forward and onto his chest. The other men of the village witness this and become alert as their eyes on are Mukesh who seemed to move only faintly to their skilled eyes; ‘normal’ humans in this past realm were a class above the normal humans of the future (average).

Women scream and children have to be shielded from this vision. The elderly, women and children start to flee from the area as the village men rush from the sidelines to surround Mukesh, all with weapons and shields at the ready; they would treat him as a threat. With a war cry, a group of well over a dozen men would rush in with thrusting and slashing attacks at Mukesh with plenty more coming into the fray in follow up.

Among the bystanders, a young boy would run through the village to a tent set up near the edges. Reaching the tent, he would open the front flap and call, “Priest! There is a strong warrior in the village center.” Coming out of the tent, a man in white robes looks towards the village center and frowns. “I fear that is no man…” he murmurs to the child and looks down to him. “I shall see to it! Get the women and children to safety!” he orders. With that, he goes back in to take up his staff, then rushes out en route to the village center.

351 / 2075
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 am

[quote="Datorru"]
The man had realized that something had happened to him. Mukesh was surprised by this and had to assume that he had more skilled than he thought. It was possible that in this age people were stronger. But he did not yet have enough evidence to support this. Regardless it seemed he finally had the attention of the whole village.With his left hand, he began to pull out his second sword. The one he had acquired from the dark tournament. The men came from all over to surround Mukesh, exactly as he had planned. "Κανένας χρόνος για σας" He chanted just as the men were running at him. Suddenly time stopped for everyone, including the boy that had come with him. He had done that on purpose so as to not reveal his skills to him. The swordplay was fine, but his actual powers must remain secret.

With time haulted and both swords drawn, he decided to test out a new technique. This move had been used again him several times by the previous owner of his left hand sword. Waving each sword once, in a rapid motion, from the blades shot out a small blade of wind. Both these blades traveled horizontally through the first group of men that had charged him. The blades would slice through the head areas. After using the skill he found himself winded. It wasn't something he couldnt use in multiple sessions yet. With his remaining time, he moved through the crowd slicing at all the men in his path.

Once time resumed he would no longer be in the center of the group. He was now standing on the outside of the ring of men. He looked at the remaining men, leaving his blades exposed for them to clearly see. He was not something they had a chance of beating. Fate had dealt them a cruel hand, and Mukesh was the grim reaper.

Action: Timehalt. Sonic blade (Just learned -7,000 exp)

Words: 321/1362
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:28 am

The desired effect would appear and my eyes looked at the spirit only momentarily and then they would flicker to a young male that was rushing off, away. Not in the manner of "ahh, I don't know where to go"! It was more of a "I have to go get someone"! I would narrow my eyes and transformed into the Incubus form, slipping along edge to see where the boy was. I would stop within five meters and listened to the Priest. I would smirk, toothy and happy. I could prevent Mukesh from getting hurt now. Slipping my sword into the ready position, I waited for my chance.

His final mistake in life was coming to kill off a spirit, without thinking that there might be an accomplice. Oh well, it mattered not to me. I waited until the child moved off- I was not cold enough to slay the priest in cold blood. I waited til the boy ran off, and then I was gone. the only thing one would have known of my being there was a small circle of kicked up dust. I shifted into view behind him, swung flat an sung up to slice between spinal column through his neck. A swift strike, then a spin in a quick circle as my foot would smash against his Achilles' heel, likely snapping the bones within the area. The sword whipped through the air to take his head clean off. My sapphire eyes would chuckle at him, his death would prove fruitless for his people.

I would whip the blood once, allowing the blood to spill onto the ground before I turned to look at the people that were up ahead, attacking a spirit- or at least, Mukesh was no longer surrounded by the men. How useless. I would moved with a quick Godspeed, sword pointing towards those that were obviously ready to attack or run away. Either way, they were not going to be able to run. I would not allow much an act of stupidity. Not to mention killing all the men was a part of the plan.

Words: 1837
- train't Godspeed [Honed] (1,750)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Blood and chaos would be wrought by Mukesh as he makes his way through the village warriors with ease. Unable to resist the stopping of time, they find themselves at the mercy, or lack thereof, of his blade. On his end, the small fairy known as Paco, would be in the process of attempting to use his invisible influence to keep tabs on the women and children who were fleeing from the main camp. He didn’t really know what to do to herd them, but he felt so long as he kept a watch and tab on them, then he would be doing his part.

The priest is apt enough to realize that time had been halted. He lived through that portion of things and activated a mode in his body to prevent him from being affected by another time halt. Before he even has the chance to encounter, Mukesh, however, he feels the presence of another. A warning goes off in his body to alert him to danger, but Rei’s use of Godspeed enables him to get the jump on the priest. The priest would fail in attempting to cast a spell of protection and his life would become void due to Rei’s attack.

The main bulk of the men in the village would be dispatched by this time. Elderly men, lesser men who had not leapt into the fray, as well as young boys unready to enter into battle had survived to this point, but now, much like the women and children, they attempt to flee from the demons who had invaded their village. Two young men worth noting take it upon themselves to attempt to herd the women and children to safety, wishing for a miracle and that someone would save them from the beast in the center of the village.

304 / 2379
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

He continued to kill all of the fleeing men in the area, and soon Rei joined him again. "I assume you completed your part I assume." He said as he slashed his way through groups of men screaming for their lives.

Action:

Words: 42/1362
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

I would cast Mukesh a mere glance before my wires flew out again after snapping necks, giving him a sharp nod of the head. I was tired of this and would finish the last group with my long sword, appearing in front of the group, sword wheeling and slashing through the first man as I used it in one hand. It seemed to just be in the other hand as I darted into the group, slashing and stabbing. Soon they were all dead as I revered back into my human form, finally able to speak with my easy.

"Yeah. A child seemed to have run off to guide the rest away, though. So, I will run in that direction while you fly. Remember, Paco should be tracking them as well."

I whipped my blade to the side to discharge the blood from it and then slid the cold steel into its leather holdings. I would take a few steps and then head off towards where the child had headed, a calm look to my stride. Justice... this wasn't my justice, and I would have to do something later to make up. It was going to take some effort, though. It wasn't something Mukesh would understand, or these other spirits.

"Honestly, I need to speak to Lady Kazakura as soon as possible, whenever I see her again. I hope that she's okay... I thought that she would be around the lord's rooms, but no. Grr, where is she? Last time I saw her was in that realm... with all those demons."

Words: 347
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Performing his part of the task, Paco trails the women and children as they are lead away by the two plucky lads that would serve as escorts. Since it the setting of the village was a mountain, there were many secret paths here and there that could be taken to evade danger. As such, a hidden trail was taken to an area heavily forested where a shallow cavern resided. Paco was able to trail the group to this place and watched as they took up refuge there. The young men would advise for everyone to stay quiet and that they would stay here for a matter of hours before one of the two would go back and check on the village. If the men of the village were able to defeat the demon, then they would surely come and give the go ahead to come out. The women, all beautiful save for the few aged elders in the group, cling to the children and attempt to comfort them; they look to one another for strength in this trying time. With a grin on his face, Paco chuckles, “an hour… I’ll have them here in 15 minutes!” With that, he turns and rushes in the direction of Rei and Mukesh.

It doesn’t take long for Paco to arrive before both Rei and Mukesh. With a pleasant amount of zeal, he informs them that he has the hiding location of the women. With that information transferred, he would offer them his back and make way, with haste to the hiding spot, through a forested trail and point out the cavern.

268 / 2647
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Rei quickly finished up the rest of the men with his long sword. Mukesh merely observed his swordsmanship skills. The boy had talent, and Mukesh wouldn't mind fighting him one day. Chances were that day would come when he went to take Domen's head. But not yet.

Nodding to the plan of Rei having Mukesh fly above, he began to levitate off the ground. It was at that time Paco returned with the information on just were the women were located. The little annoying fairy had its uses after all. He rose into the sky And followed the fairy to the cave were the women were located. It wasn't a bad route either. If it wasn't for Paco it might have taken Mukesh and Rei an hour or so to find them. Once within a reasonable range, he spotted the two guards. They were young but by their looks, were determined to defend the women. Mukesh then used foresight to see what was going to happen in the next twelve seconds. The boys would be taking notice of Mukesh and both thrust their weapons to the point were he stood. Amateur moves at best. Now knowing what would happen he was able to formulate the best counter. Once he landed and the boys took notice of him, like he expected. He dashed in between them, as their attacks clashed against each other. The demon them plunged his sword into the side temples of each boy's head. Piercing the brains.

Action:

Words: 249/1611
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

I would be glade that the demon accepted my way of doing this- I didn't need to slay any boys since I was sure that he would arrive ahead of me, but it was potentially something that could happen in the future (that is, me having to kill boys). For now, I refused that sort of action. I would watch as he levitated in the air, then I turned to see Paco, who spoke of the location. Good, we could get this over with, I thought with an inner sigh. I would follow on foot, and quite easily- Paco left a trail of fairy dust.

I would follow the two and stop as it seemed that they might- though that did not last long, and an attack was made against he guards, to which I would visibly sigh about. I would move towards the gave as I had one hand ready to draw the sword if it came to that. But all we had left were basically children, the elderly, and the girls that we would be taking. I would look over at Mukesh with a calm look on my face.

"What do you want to do now? There are no more enemies. Now we must convince the 10 that we want to come with us. Or, in actuality, all that we wish now that their defenders are gone. Still, we must be careful with them. I have the ability to use water, and so I can keep us all hydrated by using the ground water."

Words: 603 (2.353)

Updated

Last edited by Akechi on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Paco was elated to show that he had an important role in this too. After showing the way, he grins, folding his arms to let the monkeys do the grunt work while he supervised. The two young sentries are dispatched of right away and in visible distance of the ones they were protecting. Fear grips the hearts of the women and children; on witnessing the merciless gore, one of the old ladies falls over to the side as her heart gives way at that moment. When it is all said and done, the two young boys slump to the ground, useless. Paco floats up and enters into the circle with the other two as he rubs his chin thinking over Rei’s words. With a shrug he would offer, “let’s just tie them all up and toss them in a merchant chart? Did you see any at the village?” Any idea made between the two could possibly work in this scenario.

160 / 2807
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Truth be told Mukesh had not givin much thought on just how they were going to bring the women back. The first think that came to his mind was to have them walk. But with now crushed spirits, and morale. He doubt even ten of them would make it back. But Paco suggested cattle carts, and it was a good idea, now they just needed the horses to move them. "I only went to the center of town, I didn't see any but I did see some horses. If we find the carts we will use the horses to pull them." He said simply, pointing out the obvious yet again. But someone had to say it.

Action:

Words: 118/1729
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Paco’s attention shifts to Mukesh as his words come in and it seemed like his idea was a good one, but Paco starting thinking and came to a conclusion that the mountain trail would be a bit much for them to traverse carrying a cargo of hastily fashioned. He would allow Mukesh and Rei to discuss about finding a horse and carriage while looking around the area for himself. It was a mountain village that they were in; it seemed hard enough to access by land, given the terrain, and it the only real reason they were able to get the jump on the men was because they all could fly. Paco’s thumb and index finger rubs his chin as the cogs in his head continues to turn. After a light bulb moment, he shifts his body around and looks to Mukesh and Rei, possibly interrupting their conversation as he comments, “we have a village with only women and no men… why not bring our workers here and build up a city here. It worked well enough for the people who lived here before us, and maybe the master will accept us having a tavern here that will host these women?” He would be fairly confident in his idea as he looks to Mukesh and comments, “Rei will be lording over Harlem; the master will seek a place to build up for you to conquer and lord. Perhaps this will please him!”

242 / 3049
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:07 pm

A finger would tap its self on my chin for a few moments as I thought about the suggestions. Ah, taking them across the desert had other risks, that of poisonous animal and insects and arachnids. Damn, this was an annoying problem. But then I would note what was said by Paco, that they could make this a tavern, served by the girls here. I would nod my head and would turn my head to the cave.

"Well, if they do have horses... it might be worth while, but Mukesh controlling this area wouldn't be too bad. That way, if war came to the Master's main area, and here and Harlem were not attacked, we could attack them from the back or side. Of course, that will be in the future. What do you think, Mukesh?"

Words: 739 (2.489)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm

The idea of turning this town into a village for themselves had not occurred to Mukesh. Mainly for the simple fact that he was one to follow orders. But it did make a decent amount of sense. Though on the subject of him lording over this place. " Lord Domen wished for this area to be run by Rei. I have no say on that. Nor do I wish for an area such as this. IF you think the Lord would like this area, then go ask him Paco. We shall wait." He said as he looked to the women that all stared back at him with nothing but fear in their eyes.

Action:

Words: 118/1729
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Happily Paco receives the input from Rei and much around the time he turns the focus to Mukesh, the little fairy looks to the stoic warrior as well. The answer comes in the form as would be expected from someone of Mukesh’s caliber. The safest thing to do, afterall, would be to get the master’s approval before changing any portion of the mission that was given to them by said master. “Oh….” Paco speaks in a bit of awe of the simple wisdom as he nods and agrees, “right. Asking the master will be the best. It will take me over twice the time to get there and back as it did for me to get here. I guess I’ll leave things to you both here and when I get back, we’ll know what the master wants to do.” They had an entire village to watch over as well as a few women to keep them company, so for that, Paco assumed they would be just fine by themselves. He gives a wave, assuring them that he would be back before turning his back and thrusting towards the skies with all of his little fairy speed in Domenance’s general direction.

200 / 3,249
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm

My ebony eyes turned to Mukesh and would then close for a moment before I nodded my head. Yes, it made sense to ask Domen, but there was something else. Where we to act like children, always asking for permission? If he did not like the idea of turning this area into a bar or an area like Harlem, then he could say so as they could be gathering workers. Because, if we had those people and he didn't like the idea, then those workers could then go to the lord. But I would not say anything about it. Paco and Mukesh would obvious "get along", though Mukesh never seemed to like the little fairy.

After Paco left, I would turn my eyes to Mukesh and crossed my arms over my chest as I leaned against the side of the cave with a neutral expression on my face. So, I had guessed a bit of his magical abilities- time. He was also a blade student, though he did have a technique that I would need.

"Mukesh... I think it would be beneficial if we were to train together. Perhaps not in the daytime, but at night would likely be best. When we could test our abilities at their fullest."

I was simply trying to kill time for when Paco would get back as I waited with patience. After all, it would take him some time to get back. I just wanted to make sure none of these girls got away, since they would be useful. And lord Domen would get angry with us if that happened.

Words: 1.005 (2.755)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 am

Mukesh could tell even from the few times he had talked to him. That Domen was a man of complete control, micromanage if you will. That had its good points and bad points. Good in the fact that you knew everything that was going on and wouldn't be surprised. Bad cause it did not allow many people to grow in ways of leadership. Mukesh had served under people of this type before, in both his past life and in hell. These types liked to know before changes were made to a plan, and sometimes would kill if not told. They see it as an act of defiance. So until Mukesh was confident that he could meet Domen on even ground he would play the puppet.

The demon sat down cross legged in the opening to the cave, directly across from the cowering women. He set his swords to his sides, no more than a foot from each other. He looked to Rei as he seemed to request a spar. It was something Mukesh had been wondering about as well. When he saw the boy fight he looked like he could hold his own with a sword. And being Domen's apprentice was an added bonus. The last apprentice of Domen's Mukesh had to use his full power against to win. And it had been a long time since Mukesh felt someone was strong enough to actually spar with him. "I have no problems with that, though it would be best if we waited until later. Im not sure if I could properly fight you without killing all the..." He raised his hand up and caught a rock that had been thrown at him. A girl was standing looking angry with tears in he eyes at him. He looked at he as he held the stone. "I admire your spirit. But you have no power right now." He said as he crushed the rock in his hands. "Sit down." He said coldly. The girl began to cry more as she sank to her knees, her spirit broken.

Action:

Words: 346/2189
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:40 am

I was silent as I watched him, and then chuckled a bit at the rock throwing, which was an obvious act of desperation. It was caught and crushed, something that was only all the more hilarious, though that chuckle was silent. I didn't approve of his tone, but I suppose he got that from Master Domen. In any case, it seems that he thought he could kill me, which was something that he had little understanding of. You see, at night I was truly an immortal. I would speak after making sure no more rocks were thrown.

"I did not mean to fight now, I requested the spar be at night, though it may be near dark by the time Paco returns. But I will tell you now, you cannot kill me at night- I'm a vaspire, and so if I'm killed at night, at the moment I will simply return a new nights later. Not to mention, even when killed, I can continue to fight on for a short time. Thus my request is for night training. But training is not only sparring. There are other trainings that can be done without fist to fist or blade to blade. Knowledge can be shared for training as well."

My ebony eyes would flicker to the cowering, the crying, and the ones who gave us glaring looks. We'd killed the only men they'd loved for years, it wasn't a surprised. There would have to be a point where I made up for this. But there was no time to do it now.

Words: 1.266 (2.755)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Paco continues to fly and fly; he passes up many things.

6 / 3,260

Ooc: I would have said pass, but I wanted to even out my WC.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)   Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Domenance II (Mukesh x Rei)
Page 1 of 1