Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vacation Isle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I moved through the clouds in a rather laid back fashion, twisting and curling up and over small puffs. The air felt amazing up here, and the bright blue skies were open in all directions. Folding over, I sighed before coming to a halt. An island? I thought islands only existed out in the ocean. My legs came up, folding into a seated position while I thought about it for a moment. Amazon? I heard about that in a tv show I was watching at Lauren's party. An entire island of beautiful warrior women. Maybe I had found a hidden paradise and could retire for a bit. either way, my stomach was growling and I was rather hungry. Rolling backwards, my body straightened out before flying forward at full capacity.

"mmmmmm...."

Flying across the edge of the island, I keep my height above the tree line before spotting a settlement. A slow grin began to form before I pressed forward to the center of the town. Using Godspeed, my body would disappear, seemingly reappearing on the ground in the center square. the point? All flashy show and a hell of a lot of fun. As the dust would settle, I would stand up and straighten my back, letting the little bones crack a bit. Strange silence.. wow, I looked around at the people, who kinda just.. stood there.. what, they never see an angel before? Sheesh.. tough crowd..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 238 /238
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:35 pm

The outpost's center is surrounded by the merchant section to the west of your position. There, you will find people trading clothing, food, gems and ores, building supplies and tools, as well as novelty items, scrolls and books, and maps as well. If you look over to the right, almost directly opposite to the merchants is the command building that overlooks everything. There are some other structures to the northeast next to the command building, but it is not completely clear what they are (they are the storage facilities). To the north of the center square is the infirmary and herbalist section. To the direct south is the tavern of sorts that is used as more of a restaurant during the day when alcohol consumption is regulated in contrast to the night when people are allowed to party and enjoy themselves. To the southeast is the prison compound. The outpost square is a relatively high traffic area with miners coming in from the caves with multiple carts carrying gems, ores, grey stones, and black stones, the sea farmers and bringing their wagons of fish as the teams of gatherers bring in nuts, fruits, and berries from the jungles. There are musicians and bards playing and singing and storytelling in the streets around the outpost. All of that suddenly stops.

The silence is brought about by confusion. Did he just appear out of nowhere? Who is he and better question for them is what is he? Some become rather worried that he is an enemy or worse... a rival yaksa? The one benefit about having a demigod that you have seen command life and death is that you fear things a bit less, tho they have also seen their lord execute people and let people die if they were not of excellent service to him. One of the guards approaches cautiously, "Good day, sir. Have you come to see the Yaksa?"

Inside the Command Center, I am meeting with a warlord who has come to me for aid with a current campaign that he is trying to win, so I help him out by producing a map with strategic locations that he would need to strike and defend in order to capture the villages that have rebelled against his Lord. I also take the time to explain the best units to utilize for such a campaign based off of their current manpower and equipment. There are often situations where a specific unit type would be optimal, but if the client army doesn't have those units or their units are subpar, I will not suggest them. While he and I are concluding our business, I feel a surge of spiritual energy suddenly appear in the vicinity of the island. At first, I ignore it until now the spiritual energy is within my settlement. I turn to one of the first of my newly "trained" acolytes and speak, "See the warlord back to his party so that they may return safely to their battle then meet me in the square. We have a guest." The first of my acolytes remains with me as I shimmer out of sight.

544 WC
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (1)

OOC: Turn into a tiger and then they'll be impressed. :p
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I looked around, gazing across the different buildings. The layout of the village was proper and clean, giving me the idea that someone who knew what they were doing was in charge. I could lay money that it had to be someone from my time. I sighed heavily while running a hand through my hair. Turning, I continued to watch the people kind of just stare at me. Did I look funny to them? Maybe it was my messed up, dirty suit. Either way, I could definitely tell that I was out of place. Another sigh came out while I started to walk forward. It was almost immediately that I was approached by someone, a commoner from this little settlement..
“A Yaksa?”
I wondered what that meant. Their native tongue was strange to me, and I really didn’t care to learn it. I shook my head while digging my hands into my pockets. These people were soo strange. Aye aye aye.. Oh well. Sniffing the air, I caught a familiar scent of bread, and knew that I had come to paradise. I was, after all, quite hungry. Following my stomach always led me to where I needed to be! With a smile on my face, I make a slow circle to take everything in. The largest, highest building looked to be a good place for a leader to stay. Besides, it was customary that they overlook their people, as a symbol of both power, and ability to defend during crisis. My body would rise up several inches above the ground before floating towards the entrance to that building.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 268 /530
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 pm

The guard looks at him with growing suspicion and confusion. Did he not know what a Yaksa is? Is he not a yaksa himself? As his body lifts off the ground in low flight, the guard thinks to move his hand to his blade on his hip, but is rather worried about being smited or killed in some other divine manner. Noticing that his path took him towards the "command center", it really was just the largest building in the settlement and we had tried to make it into something comfortable using magic and such, but still it is not what I could build a true capital from. I appear in the sky about 20 feet up or so as I appear outside of the command center. My acolyte known as one of the Khuna Apsara, appears on the ground and the kami would notice the cloaked female and also notice that everyone seems to try to avoid her path as well. She is on the ground standing in front of the entrance. I look at him and he seems quite familiar to me for some reason... his attire is even more familiar. Most of the people from the future and Sai City had already found their way back to that time, so to find him here and still dressed in these clothes is puzzling to me. Still, I try to place where I have seen him before. My attention is stolen as one of the wooden planks that our carpenters are working to repair start to give way and threatens to collapse the house. I turn and look at it before extending my hand. The carpenters are able to balance themselves on the planks and move to other planks. They look over at me and I nod to them. Turning my attention back to the new arrival, I inquire, "What brings you to Mandira?"

330/884
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I continued to float forward until a strange figure blocked my path. The people seemed to stop and watch the entire ordeal. Looking past her, I took notice of the guard. They were probably human, and thus posed my immediate self no threat. What a bore. I stopped a few feet in front of her to look up at someone who addressed me. Why was I here? Wasn’t this paradise? I didn’t really recognize that being, so I could safely assume, for now, that she wasn’t from my time. Oh well.. man, my stomach was growling. I smiled and chuckled a bit at the question, for it had a really simple answer.
“Food!”
I knew the answer probably wouldn’t be accepted as a serious answer, but it was. I had followed my nose and came down here. They had no interest in who I was so far, so maybe this could work to my advantage as well..
“oh yea.. and to bring prosperity to the land and all that godly jazz..”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 171 /701
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:38 pm

I look at him when he gives his reply and I cannot help but to chuckle at the response. Lowering down to his level of flight, I point at the tavern/restaurant. I scan over his surface thoughts and there is nothing of alarm and a legitimate hunger, which furthers my amusement in the whole situation. Of all the places, a spirit comes to Mandira out of hunger. What an interesting turn of events. Looking over at the cloaked figure, I speak to her, "Eka, have my table prepared. He will join me for lunch... after he is cleaned up and given something to wear." Eka nods, "As you command, Yaksa." She turns and walks off towards the tavern to carry out my order. "Welcome to Mandira, soon it will be an island paradise. I am known as the Krodha ki Yaksa (Demigod of Fury). Let me show you to the inn where you can stay and get cleaned up and I'll have one of our tailors bring you something to wear. It is rare that I get to meet another higher order spirit in this realm." I start to float in the direction of the inn as I inquire, "So what do you have a taste for?"

220/1004
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I watched the immediate handling of his request, by what seemed to be a loyal servant. This “island paradise” was definitely fitting the description. It had a lot of potential for investment, and I could almost see me staying here for a longer term, if given the chance. Hhmm.. The figure pointed to the Inn, but I really had no intention of changing my clothes. These were a reminder to me that I needed to return, and I was very, very picky about what I wore. Nothing in this time was close to satisfying my fashion tastes. Not wanting to insult the host, I floated up in his general direction as if I were walking casually down the street. Speaking of streets, I couldn’t wait to have Robert driving me around again. I shook my head at the thought of how lazy I could be in my time. Oh well..
“Are you one of my kind?”
I knew the answer was straight forward, but if in the presence of a demon I would have to chose a separate route to go. I enjoyed relaxing, and needed a break, not an island brawl. Besides, with the amount of potential that this place held, it would be easy to capitalize a huge market for tourism here. There were only two darker spirits that I would work with, and one had been found. The other, as far as I knew, was still in the future. Until I found an answer, I would be weary of this place.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 254 /955
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:26 pm

His surface thoughts continue to amuse me in some manner, but I would not comment on them for now. I would use these thoughts of fashion to inform the tailors of what to bring for him. I would have to make something that is close to the traditional style of things for this realm as to not have him stand out too much. His question is answered simply, "Yes and no. I am a kami, but I am a Dark Kami. My people were banished from Koutaku-shi for violating the rules there. Here, where there are not many kami or oni in this realm, we are considered to be yaksa, which is Ancient Tongue for "Demigod." Once we arrive at the inn, one of the leisure maidens, think a well-kept legit massage therapist in a very nice gown moreso than a wench when you look at her, approaches me and bows as I land and glance over at him to follow suit. It is somewhat rude to float when holding a conversation with a mortal. "Lord Yaksa, we are honored to see you. How can we serve you?" I smile and tell her, "He is a guest of mine, so I want him bathed and have the tailor bring him some clothes. Once he is ready, have someone bring him to me at the tavern." She inquires, "How will I know what to tell the tailor to bring?" I smirk and place my index and middle fingers on her forehead and she gasps. Nodding her head to me after a moment, I nod to the kami before turning to tend to other matters on my way to the restaurant. Settozai, my Island Treasurer, appears to bring me up to speed on our finances and the expected arrival of our shipment from Tara Mura.

319/1323

OOC: The tailor would be given a fairly good description of your fashion tastes as seen in your surface thoughts. I kinda borrowed them. :)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 am

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I lowered to as close as possible on the ground before finally setting down. I guess I had nothing to worry about from these humans right now. Walking into the inn, I figured it would also be in my best interest to go with the flow right now. I followed the young lady back to what looked like a medieval bath house. I guess they had to do what they had with what they.. if we interfered back here we could really screw up the entire time continuum. That. Would. Be. Bad.
I remembered the tone that being used, telling them what to do. I was his guest, so I had to get bathed and tailored? I really had no interest in the fashion of these times, and didn’t mind sticking out. Keeping myself hidden and integrated into this ancient society was not on my to do list.. however, the concept of a “fallen” angel was particularly interesting. It took a lot to get kicked out of the heavens. My case was different, as I was defeated and throw out by my brother. Maybe he had something of the same happen to him.. Accepting the fact that I was kind of stuck here right now, I pulled what was left of the white suit jacket off, and neatly folded it before sitting it on a chair. After unbuttoning my dirty white shirt, it would be neatly folded and sat on top of the suit jacket. The rest of my clothes would follow, bringing my attention to what used to be a highly expensive pair of dress shoes. What a pain in the ass this entire thing had turned into. Growling, I hopped into the large tub and disappeared into its waters.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 291 /1254
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:11 pm

When you emerge from dunking yourself into your bath, a young maiden in a silver gown would be standing next to your tub organizing some supplies and setting a pillow next to the tub. If you look at her, she looks up with some surprise first before smiling at you. Her purpose is clear upon looking at the items that she lays out. She is here to bathe you... the benefits of being thought of as a demigod or the non human guest of one. {Yeah, you can handle that interaction. If you dismiss her, she'll be sad and think she has displeased you... all that servantly jazz}

I realize while I am walking over to the restaurant that I had not remembered to learn what he actually wished to eat, so that I could have the cooks start preparing it in advance. Oh well, it would give us more time to talk I suppose. Eka walks out and bows to me, "Your table is reserved, my lord. Are you in need of... anything else?" I smirk at her and tell her that she can return to "training" the others if she wants since I know that she tends to enjoy that, but apparently she prefers the duty of guarding me. Dō is the one who enjoys training new recruits the most tho. I swear she gets some twisted erotic pleasure in the act of breaking the former acolytes of the Grey Whisper, especially in the manner by which she was broken. She would be returning soon after seeing the warlord off. The Khuna Apsara Project is still in its opening stages though the conditioning seems to have worked wonders on these young maidens. Each of the maidens are incredibly loyal and obedient to me. My next step is to gather and infuse them with spirit runes, so that I can teach them to use magix. Eka inquires, "Where is your guest?"

337/1660
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (2)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I shook my head, sending a spray of water everywhere. There was a light blue glow to my skin as I laid back in enjoyment. Slowly looking to the right, I took notice of a young lady there.. how interesting? And with arcaic bathing tools.. I cant wait until I can get a nice hot shower back home. Oh well, do with what you have I guess, at least I could enjoy looking at her.
“hey.. come here..”
She did it without hesitation, which gave me a smile. As soon as she was close enough, I splashed water on her and laughed. She looked slightly disappointed and frustrated that I wasn’t being cooperative, so I would let her do her job. It was nice to relax and enjoy a bit of peace, and be clean for once. Bathing in a river or up in the sky during a storm hadn’t really don’t much, but kept me from smelling too bad. I missed the smell of my cologne, and would be bathing in that when I returned.
“go ahead, have at it.”
Finally, another smile out of her..About twenty minutes later, I would be able to wrap myself in a towel after floating out of the bath tub and spinning around, shaking off the excess water. I could have done it the human way, but this would cement the fact that I was in fact not human in her mind. She was a sweet young girl, and dressed beautifully. Setting my feet down, I would kiss her on the forehead before walking out into the hallway in nothing but a towel. Did someone say something about a tailor? I was curious to the clothes that someone may be able to design, even though I was perfectly fine walking around in a towel.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 301 /1555
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm

When the bath is finished, the maiden turns to let the water out and scowls before giggling as she is wet again by the playful being. She looks at him as he starts walking off and she is just kind of left with a daydreaming smile on her face. He is like the polar opposite of the Master of this Outpost. The yaksa is such an angry and rage filled entity that seeing a powerful spirit that is happy and playful is like a perfectly cool breeze flowing thru the village on a hot summer day. Her daydreaming is also the reason that she is quite delayed in noticing that the naked save for a towel male is walking down the hallway away from the bath house and towards the lobby area and entrance. "Oh no... Yaksa-sama! Wait... Yaksa-sama!" She chases after him trying to catch up to him. She realizes that she did not know his name or a proper title for him.

The head leisure maiden, the one you met at the entrance, is walking down the hall with a package wrapped in her hands when she hears the most alarming thing that she could have died happily without ever hearing. Did she just call this new guest, "Yaksa-sama"? She rushes towards them and makes a hissing/clicking sound that instantly silences the chasing bath maiden. The head maiden looks at you and bows, "These are for you, Honored Guest." She turns to the Bath Maiden and scolds her, "Are you mad, child?! If one of the Khuna heard you, you would be... *she makes the sound again* Finish cleaning up in there and I will deal with you later." The bath maiden sulks and looks at you, "It was really nice to meet you, Honored Guest." She walks back towards the bath house area and the head maiden smiles at you. "You can get dressed in here, sir. The tailor really hopes that you like it. It is one of his newest pieces. He made some alterations to it for you."

362/2022
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I turned to watch the young maiden stop and get my attention. I smiled carelessly at her, without a worry in my mind before some other woman came to intervene. Her tone was rather upsetting, for this girl had done nothing wrong. I shook my head, wondering what kind of place this was where everyone feared the gods.. weren’t we here to protect and guide the people? I smiled at the newcomer who had a package and addressed her with a nice, soft, friendly tone. I would hate to start any problems here, but this girl had been highly entertaining and caring towards me. She should be rewarded, not reprimanded.
“Be nice. She should get a raise, she did a great job.. you should take it easier on her.”
I paused and turned to the young lady before smiling and thanking her..
”Thanks.. and my name is Sanzo, the Lightning Tiger..”
I thought for a moment about these Khuna things.. what were they? I was still new to this land, and their culture was different from anything I had found so far. Even after visiting Domen’s little castle on the rocks, this one was much nicer and livelier. I took the package from the young lady and entered a side room to put the clothes on. Holding them up, I noticed they were almost a crossbreed between contemporary fashion and the current trends. How interesting, this tailor had to be decent to pull off something like that. I had been impressed, and quickly put the clothes on to get a feel for them. The material was soft and breathable, allowing me to move easily. That was a good sign. I bet they felt good when flying as well.. I couldn’t wait to try that out.
Stepping into the hallway, I would face the young lady again. “shall we be off?”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 310 /1865
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 pm

The bath maiden nods as she keeps walking not wishing to anger the head maiden. When Sanzo emerges, the head maiden is standing with another maiden in a traveling robe. They both smile at him. "It looks amazing, Lord Sanzo. This is Kia, she will be taking you to the Yaksa. Please do not think ill of a moment ago. The term, Yaksa, means demigod to the tribes of this island. They are beings of legend and tale to our people. Some were happy and benevolent and our guardians. Others were protectors, but also had a terrible temper and wrath to them. Krodha ki Yaksa is both of these, yet his temper is furious. He protects all of us, so in order to remain safe, we do not wish to anger him. He is uniting the island under one ruler. She will be fine, my lord. You have my word. Kia." The head maiden would return to her rounds as Kia would bow to her then to Sanzo. She nods to him and leads him over to the restaurant.

Dō returns and looks at me. "He is safe with his people on their boat leaving for the mainland." Nodding my head to her, "Good work. Dō, who do you think will receive the station of Tina? Do any of your sisters show that much promise to you?" The Khuna Apsara responds sharply yet with submission still in her voice, "I have but one sister, Lord Yaksa, and that is Eka. There are two who may be strong enough to claim the station and name, Tina. The other will surely be Cara and challenge often to become Tina. It will be fun to watch." I smile at Dō. Eka does not seem phased at all. She scans the area, but makes no movement. "Relax, Eka. He will be here soon."

338/2360
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

“thanks.. they feel nice too...”
I thought about it for a moment before digging into my bag, and pulling out a small stash of coins. Inside would be 200 of their currency..
“can you give this to that bath girl? Thanks.”
I would toss it to the head maiden and close my bad. I was in a much better mood now that I had was clean.My body would relax at hearing that. I listened to what she had to say, taking it all in for a bit. A demi-god.. I guess I could get used to that. We were supposed to protect the humans, not be a tyrant. Oh well, to each his own. I smiled at her and laughed lightly. It was rare of me to take something seriously, and this was definitely not even close to that boat. I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to degrade the human for such flawless obedience. It was the way of all things to bow before that which was stronger than them. When you are faced with a superior entity, you look to it for salvation and guidance, regardless of whether or not it was nice about it. Floating outside, I would walk, but never actually touch the ground. It was dirty, and I wasn’t.. therefore, I stayed away.
Following the young lady, Kia, I chimed up once we reached the restaurant. It was a nice looking building, not devoid of any cultural taste at all, and a nice smell came from it. At this point I would be smiling lightly. I was still enjoying the feel of these clean clothes, and their interesting design. I would have to take this back, or make it a fashion statement here. I wonder if he would mind if I jacked his tailor for a few weeks.. I could be a lead world designer back here with no problem..
“I can handle it from here.. your service is appreciated..”
With that said, I would float up to the entrance, land, and stride into the restaurant. Damn it smelled good.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 345 /2210
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Eka and Dō both turn to look forward as the maiden approaches only to stop and the spirit float ahead of her. Dō turns to address me and says, "He is coming." I smirk, "I know. I can feel his approach already. One of the perks of being... me." When he arrives, I look at him and nod at the new wardrobe and clean appearance. "Much better." I turn and walk towards the back where my private eating area is. "So what would you like to eat? The specialty is food of the sea, but they also prepare land animals and an assortment of fruits, vegetables, and for drinks, we have herbal nectars, teas, wines, and more." Eka and Dō follow us back and I look at them, "If you two are going to remain. You need to relax. You are welcomed to sit and eat with us." Seriously, they were too tense. I have no worry from this spirit as he seems to bear no ill will towards me and besides, I have no reason to worry about anyone. I'm Krodha ki Yaksa and I'm a bad mammajama after all! Dō looks at me and I smile, "Go ahead. Eka will remain. Have fun, Dō." She was going to head over to the prison compound to return to her duties as my Chief Trainer of the Khuna Apsara. Dō looks at me and salutes bringing her arms to fold diagonally across her chest and lowering her head. "Lord Krodha." She looks at Sanzo with an aire of suspicion before nodding to him as she turns and heads out. I shake my head and look at Eka, "Address that or I will. Later though. Let us enjoy a meal." I give Sanzo that sighing smile that a parent gives when they have company open and their children acts out. Meh, she means well.

340/2700
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 am

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I smiled while following the other spirit into the back, more private eating area. My eyes would scope out of the place, not with suspicion or guard, but with an admirable interest. It was a nice joint, and I kind of liked the laid back air that came with it. Listening to the menu options, I figured it would be nice to try to local cuisine while here. Sitting first, directly across from him, I watched as the one named Eka departed, while Do remained. How interesting their names were. I figured against commenting on them for now, since I didn’t want to offend anyone..
“The seafood here must be wonderful, so how about that.. and in return, have you ever had electric tea?”
In my time, I would order tea at this little shop and then electrify it before drinking it. I found that the natural flavors were brought out a lot more when positively charged.. or maybe it was just me. Either way, if the other spirit didn’t know what kind of being I was, he would probably be able to get a solid guess from that. The other reason was to maybe get a visual response out of his servant. I had no idea if they had encountered other spirits here or not, so their opinions of them may be open or closed depending on what their current exarch had fed them.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 225 /2425
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:33 am

Electric tea? Hmm... I wonder what that is, but it definitely sounds interesting... or dangerous. I am often quite weary about electricity and lightning. It is the only thing that can legitimately hinder my psychic powers, but if I can't let my guard down a bit to try something new then there is something wrong. Some may say that I have grown too confident in my powers, but I simply know what I am capable of and do not fret about other things. Eka looks at me and I smile, "I would like to try that. Will it require special ingredients? Oh... I just realized that I did not ask for your name?" Eka signals for the waitress to come over and she bows deeply to me and I just nod to her. Eka speaks, "Seafood platter, asparagus, sal... (Eka looks over at me for a signal that she is pronouncing the word properly and I nod to her.) salad, the sprite sauce, some fruit, and rice. Enough for the Yaksa and his guest." I look at Eka then at the waitress and tell her to bring enough for three people. Eka goes to protest but holds her tongue, when I tell her that she serves no purpose to me if she is without her strength. The Khuna Apsara nods and speaks with her head still lowered, "Thank you for your benevolence, Yaksa." Nodding, my attention turns to my guest here, "I'm surprised that you are still in this realm. Most of the stronger spirits have returned to their realm where the Onitoshi Gate is open. What made you stay?" That would be as clear of a sign that I originate from the Future Yochi as well, though I no longer call that realm home.

312/3012
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (3)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:46 pm

[
Vacation Isle Loki_01

There were many questions I had about this time, and the reason I had stayed was to make sure that the past was secured, so that our future would not be tampered with. I also had no idea that there was a gate since being out of commission for a deal of time. Oh well. I smiled as he asked about the special ingredients. Thinking about it, it might be different to do it here since they didn’t have metal thermoses.. hhmm.. I would do it the old fashioned way..
“Just a glass of tea and a piece of metal..”
I smiled again at the menu listing. It sounded practically like a festival course. Mm.mm... food. I could feel my stomach growling lightly underneath me, even though I tried to hide it. Oh well. Answering his question, I gave it straight up. There was no reason for me to hide anything here, especially when presented with such a gracious meal. It wasn’t every day I was treated like a god. I tried to not abuse my status down here, even though it would probably make things much easier..
“Sanzon Loki, the lightning tiger. . and I stayed to learn and observe the culture and human dynamics before returning.”
I paused for a moment before returning his answer with another question of my own..
“and what about you.. this settlement is obviously new, and I know another spirit from our time who stayed.. “

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 243 /2668
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:40 pm

When he mentions metal as a necessary component for this "electric tea" I realize that he truly does mean electric! Now this should be interesting. Three different tea kettles are brought out, each marked with a different color symbol embossed into their sides and spout. They were red, green and gold mixture, and the normal black kettle with a white embossing. The barmaid smiles at my guest and explains, "The Yaksa has varying tastes during his meals, so we bring him three different drinks. The red seal is for herbal nectar, it is made from the juice of the island's fruits and some unknown magic fruits that Master Dainos makes. The green and gold seal is herbal tea also prepared by Master Dainos and his workers. The black and white seal is house tea. Everyone likes it, but I think he only drinks it out of kindness. He truly is a kind master." Looking at her, her sentiment is genuine, which would show a very distinct difference of opinion towards the master of this land. Some see a tyrant, some a demigod, and others, a benevolent lord.

The barmaid pours out cups of tea, sets the utensils, and napkins before walking to the back and returning with bread rolls in two baskets. "This basket (on your left, my right) has your sweet bread, Lord Yaksa. This one is an assortment of non-sweetened rolls including Mistress Eka's favorite. If you will be staying here at the outpost for a while, let me know which one you like the most and I'll remember it." She smiles at Sanzon before heading to the back to check on the food.

At the introduction of his name, I pause for a moment and my demeanor shows a change. I know that name, but I seem to have no memory of it save one. When he mentions another spirit, I involuntarily scan his surface thoughts and it is the white hair. His question is posed to me and another shift in demeanor could be noticed. There is a slight strain in my jaw muscles as if I may clenching my teeth. All signs of anger suppression. "This is my home now. The future is secure and everything was as it was before we all first arrived. These people need me more than those in Onitoshi do. This outpost will grow and this island will be incredible. I shall not be returning to the future." I fall silent as I think about the doppleganger and what sort of deeds he may be perpetrating in my name and my image as Psyre. I take a sip of my herbal tea as Eka drinks the nectar.

I finally gain access to the memory and it is of the battle when we first arrived and we fought in the ocean against that Ocean Devil that turned out to be a poisoned Great Ocean Spirit. Having realized this, my mood livens up as I speak, "You were in the ocean. With the White Hair and Adrian, our blacksmith. It has been quite a while. How have you been? Also, let's try your preference of tea. I figure the black kettle will have the best results since it is... unaltered." I mean I didn't want to just come out say that the herbal tea and nectar has magically synthesized ambrosia in it after all.

593/3605
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I leaned back while the tea pots were brought forward and sat around the table. The smell of sweet bread was something that instantly took my stomach into a haywire motion. I loved fresh bread, and always had a fresh croissant for breakfast back in our time. I listened quietly, not really talking much out of turn, but still keeping relaxed. Pulling two glasses over, I poured the black tea into them along with a metal spoon. The utensils would be used as a catalyst for the electrolysis that I would be doing. Smiling, my fingers would touch the tip of them while emitting a low, blue spark. The tea would bubble for a moment before simmering down. Smiling at the finished product, I would hand the glass over to the other spirit.
“Yes, the ocean devil.. It was a rather interesting battle, and we all came out with some very handy stuff.”
I had no idea if he had tried to drink water yet. Judging from Domen, I knew that it was something that maybe all of us had, or maybe only me. Maybe our gifts were different based on the type of person we were. Either way, I really enjoyed the ability to heal myself in water. Taking the other glass of tea, I handed it to his associate, the young lady. I would then make myself a glass of the tea, spark it, and salute. Taking a sip, the tingle would come across my mouth, a lightly familiar taste accompanying it. A smile would occur as I sat the glass down. Man, I really loved that tea.
“Our time is secure? Those who had the power to send us back here are still out there terrorizing somewhere.. its only a matter of time before they return here.. will you be able to stave off their power on your own?”
I meant no disrespect, but posed a serious question. The power of those demons was far above what we had. I had seen him in combat for a bit, and honestly thought of myself on the same level with both him and Domen, even though Domen had tied me up before I even got to really fight him. I actually hit him twice, and he only hit me once, so it was actually considered a personal victory for me even though he came out victor. Oh well, details of the entire ordeal.. Reaching to my left, I would pop a sweet roll up and take a bite.
“the bread is amazing!”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 425 /3093
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 pm

I grin at the comment about the Ocean Devil encounter. With a light smirk, I remark, "Very handy indeed. It makes living on an island that much more beneficial, and... refreshing." So I was not the only one who was blessed with the ability to be rejuvenated by water. Interesting to know. I nod with a thank you as I receive my cup. Eka looks at me and speaks, "Yaksa..." She is quieted when the second cup is placed in front of her instead. She struggles to object to me trying it more than herself, but all she musters is a thanks of her own directed at Sanzo. Once the cheers is given, I take a sip, grin as it has a little kick to it, and chuckle at the excitement created by the sensational manipulation of electricity. "Now that is pleasantly impressive." I chuckle as I enjoy another sip. I wonder what that would be like in the herbal tea since there is ambrosia in that one. Now that is one that Eka will definitely object and protest without end. Maybe, another time.

His question is received with reservation. My response is actually calm, "So long as they do not threaten me or my people or my island, they are not my problem. If the gods of higher station do not wish to intervene, then I do not see the point in interfering with their plans since they don't interfere with mine. I would like to meet Rayje again. Her, I have unfinished business with. All I have is myself and those who serve me, Sanzo. I am trying to get my forces ready and properly trained should we need to return to battle. I assume you wish to fight them further? If so, why?"

317/3922
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I was enjoyed to see they were happy with my drink. I felt like it was an abuse of my power to electrify tea or use my lightning to open a can of soda, but hey, it was handy. I breathed slow, while enjoying the beautiful bread. I bet it was nice and you could almost stay immortal on this little island. It had a lot of potential for building, and I was curious to see what his plans for development were. It looked interesting, and felt interesting to think of him enjoying something so simple as this. I took another bite of bread before sitting the half eaten roll down in front of me at his question. It made perfect sense why he would ask that of me. After all, I was now interfering with the grand plan of the heavens. If they weren’t going to do something to save humanity, then it was up to those of us who could protect the lower worlds to do our job. .
“I have a personal vendetta against two of their group.. they not only attacked during an important ceremony, but they also put the human family I had come to enjoy in harm’s way. For that, I will not rest until I return both of them to the underworld myself. Now, since you prefer to let the fates take their own road, what do you plan on doing here? You must have a grand plan for this little island..”
I took another sip of the tea, enjoying the tingle of it before sitting the glass down. Looking over to his female partner, I smiled.
“relax kiddo?”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 276 /3369
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 pm

The sweet rolls are indeed delicious. I only eat one since I can smell the fish being finished. Yum yum. Especially after I took care of business earlier, now it's time to eat and continue to enjoy this conversation. So he had a grudge against them. We had that much in common. I did not understand one part in that though. He wanted to battle against superior higher orders because of humans? Now that makes no sense. Why put yourself in such grave danger for humans. "You intrigue me, Sanzo. You would risk your life against them for the sake of mortals? You Light Kami sure like to sacrifice yourselves." I smirk at the thought of sacrificing myself for mortals. Their purpose was to serve and they have long forgotten the love and blessings that they were given. Wait, what? My eyes close in a wince as I try to control a sharp pain in my head as weird thoughts flow into my head. Now this certainly is a bother.

Four servers walk out next with the trays of food. There are several full fish on these platters to be eaten. Some of them look like normal fish and others look quite exotic and abnormal. The seasonings used are also various. I have a very diverse palette when it comes to seafood, so they make me all sorts of food. Also, since I always order the seafood platter, they already knew to start preparing it once they got word that I was coming to eat. There are seven different full size fish laid out in this spread. There are four rice balls on each plate and three long, oval shaped, deep dish hot plates at the table and they have steamed asparagus in them. One in a light butter, lemon, and herb sauce, the second in what looks like a spicy seasoning broth, while the third is simply steam cooked with some small condiment cups next to it. There is a large bowl of leafy green stuff that might be lettuce and a mixed assortment of vegetables that are available around the outpost which is what they have as salad. There is light sauce mixed in with the salad and three small vials of it set by each person.

Upon consuming the sauce, Sanzo would notice that he feels some of his vitality boost a bit. I would now address his inquiry regarding my plans for Mandira. "I will create my capital first and then I will develop the villages here so that they may know prosperity. I will teach them to build what they need without ravaging the jungles that make this island so incredible. They have learned new methods of fishing and I will figure out how to unlock their magical potential so that we can expand and control both this island and the entire region surrounding it. Once my territory is secure, I will show all of my people, the true meaning of pleasure and sensation. I will bring the bliss of Arden, Onitoshi to the mortals so that they can have an inkling of an idea of what demigods consider fun and debauchery. This will be a beacon of wealth. The mortals serve that end and thru me, they are blessed. The food and drink are all means of improving their health and increasing their longevity and vitality. Their obedient service and devotion brings with it many rewards." With the food now out and serve, Eka prepares my plate while I am talking then her own. Once she starts eating, she doesn't harass Sanzo any further.

638/4560
Strategist JC 1-5 (-1250)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Vacation Isle Loki_01

So that was it.. I watched the food come out after he made his comment about the light kami. I guess he wasn’t one of my kind, and one of the others. Oh well, I would keep that hostility for myself, since I was actually close friends to one of the darker demons of the other world. Shaking my head to the side, I watched what seemed to be a festival of food dance to the table. I had no problem enjoying the smells, and immediately looked it over before heading for the spicy smelling broth. Taking the asparagus out, I would take a fish to my plate before pouring a little of the spicy broth across its surface. Ignoring the salad for now, I figured I would enjoy the bread more, since I absolutely hated salads. Enjoying the food, I thought back to my time, and how much different the food here was. It was probably a lot healthier, and without all the side products put into it. I continued to eat until he told me his plans for this island. That type of renovation to a sea based area would be a pain in the ass, especially since he would need a port of call to his name on the other side.
“so.. in return for your hospitality, I will invest in your project here.. besides, I will be coming and going to this time as needed now, and would like a place to relax. Your vision for it seems sound and enjoyable, and I do quite enjoy the atmosphere here. It has a lot of potential. If you start to control the water ways around here, you can manage passage to your in production capital, giving an extra means of funding. ”
I took my first bite of the fish, enjoying the smooth, crisp flavor that it held. It was lightly pan seared, keeping the meat steamy hot while not ruining the structure. It was made by someone who obviously knew how to handle a kitchen exceptionally well. For that, I would give him my own praise later. For now, I would wait for a response from.. wait.. I didn’t really get his name other than Yaksa, and it didn’t make sense for me to refer to one of my kind in that manner. Besides, I was the same way, and it would be demeaning to my level of spirituality to do that anyway.. especially if he was not one of my kind.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 417 /3786
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 am

Now there are times when I don't like to show off and then there are things that I do out of habit. I extend my hand towards the spicy asparagus and telekinetically bring the dish over to me after he gets some of the broth. I look down at my plate actually noticing that she already got some of the asparagus, I look over at her and smile. "Thank you." She remarks that I was talking. He wanted to invest in Mandira. Eka looks at me when he starts talking and though she tries to hide it, I can tell that she is slightly confused by something. I scan her thoughts and respond telepathically to her, "Investing means that he wants to donate money to the improvement of Mandira in exchange for some sort of reward or gift." She nods to me and goes back to eating.

Looking at Sanzo with a smile on my face and approving nod, "Why hadn't I thought of that?" I pause for a moment concerned about how something so fundamental escaped me. Was I losing my business acumen? After all, I already control part of the waters surrounding the northern half of the island. "I can easily have our privateers secure the southern waters. I think there's a small mining village with a working port on the coastline just south of here. I like that idea. I can create a party and festival village in the south after I remove the last elements of the Wattu Tribe." I nod to myself, before calling out to my Onisu of Greed, who serves as my Treasurer, "Settozai!" The golden spirit appears out of thin air and says, "Really? You couldn't even invite me to lunch? You know. I don't understand why I work for you." I blink once with a disapproving look on my face, "Settozai, shut up. This is Sanzon Loki, he is a Yaksa as well... from the other realm. If you stop complaining, you can eat." Settozai sits down and makes a plate. He addresses Sanzo, "Nice to meet you. I am Settozai, the clearly underappreciated and overworked Lord of Coin. I handle all of the coffers and finances here on Mandira for Lord Krodha. So you want to invest in Mandira's developments, eh? And what are you looking to get as a return?" Settozai rubs his chin as he pours himself a cup of herbal nectar. Now with Settozai here, they could discuss numbers and business since I seem to be losing my knack for business. This is extremely alarming to me as I need that business acumen to ensure the prosperity of my island. Something is truly off.

479/5039
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 am

Vacation Isle Loki_01

I was slightly disappointed that someone from our time would not have basic business knowledge, especially with how our world actually worked. It wasn’t just controlling the waters that were an issue, it would be setting up a port of call on the main land to be the sole provider for transportation over here, that way they would be able to funnel, manage, and profit off of people coming here. There was an easy way to not only do that, but with the use of some earth mages, add onto the island gradually over time, increasing its size to accommodate a larger military, a bigger port, and much more. The ends of being out here, and having your own empire would be limitless. At that point, it would be difficult to manage sections of it, and that was where I figured I could give a hand..
“Here..”
Taking it out, I would toss a sack with 4,300 over to the little man. Ignoring his words, I took another bite out of the fish while enjoying it. The food here was absolutely delish, and I enjoyed it while thinking about the tribe to the south. I could probably take care of that without too much problem. After all, they were only human, right? I smiled lightly while leaning back and taking a sip of the electrified tea. It was still sizzling, which was perfect for me. Addressing the other spirit, I wondered whath e would think of conquest.
“You need a tribe wiped out, but probably don’t have the man power.. on the other side, my knowledge of business and military could be a great asset to this island. I don’t work for anyone, but I am willing to donate my talents while here. I just want a nice big house on the water.. In our time, I had a place in the northern heights where I could watch the sunrise every morning. On the other side, building ships, and infusing then with mages, you could easily pull right into the Maru harbor, and lay waste to their entire city. An empire exists to colonize, with this island as your capital. Start at the coastline to the west, and start building and expanding, promising fertility and long life to anyone who wants to renounce their ways and follow the gods.. you can draw from all parts of the world, not only weakening the other independent sovereignties, but increasing the total strength of yours every day.”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 415 /4201
Vacation Isle Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 am

As this conversation progresses, I find myself liking Sanzo more and more. He seems to be full of ideas and different ways to do things. This is a different plus for me. Valkrist is a good operative and follow orders, but I would not seek his counsel even if I was required to do so or my life would be snuffed out by the Heavens. Kali, I fear, has grown soft and does not possess that killer instinct that I used to adore about her. These mortals have weakened here. Sanzo, on the other hand, is business savvy and could really aid Settozai in coming up with quality measures. Also, as I look over at Settozai who merely holds his hand over the bag and grins at me. "4300 Shinny. He is serious, Master." I nod to Settozai then look at Sanzo while I continue eating. Sanzo offers his qualifications and how he feels he could help Mandira. Interesting. This feels vaguely familiar. Not just the feeling of me interviewing someone to join me, but more specifically, me interviewing him. So strange, but I am sure that I have never met him before. I begin devouring my food as I nod occasionally to let him know that I actually was listening to him while I ate and drank my electric tea before moving on to my herbal tea. I generally saved the nectar for last since it is served cold, so it remains that way.

"You sound like you could be beneficial indeed. I do not need manpower to defeat the Wattu Tribe or Wurin's forces. I can crush myself or with Valkrist and Kali. I am taking my army b/c I need to train them in true combat and battle, so that they know to look in a warrior's eyes when they are stabbed or when they die. They need to know the melody of screams and tears of dying warriors and weeping loved ones. They need to experience the wonders of warfare. Once I locate the capital that I see in my visions, I will have a glorious house built for you, Sanzo. I will also insure that your servants are supple, beautiful, pure in body and talented in matters of the flesh. Mandira currently has two ships that patrol our waters. Building warships will require resources that we would be hard pressed to find at this time. As for Maru Harbor, I would prefer to keep it intact so that we don't need to waste resources rebuilding an entire village. It's much more enjoyable to simply kill the people who are in the way. Once I have found my capital here on Mandira, I will share with you if you still here, my vision for my empire. There are two strategic entry points to the mainland that I have already selected. They will be my foothold. The time for battle and war planning is soon to come, but not yet. So, how do you like the cuisine here?" Settozai calls for music as the conversation starts to shift to casual conversation.

547/5586
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (4)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:55 am

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I took another bite of the food before grabbing another roll. Man, I could live off of this bread. Silently listening to his reply, I thought about it for a moment. He wanted his tribe trained in the arts of war, so they would slaughter an entire village of people, and erase a culture just as a training exercise. With his speak of two key points of entrance to the mainland, I thought about the possibilities of re-routing those people before he was able to strike. I appreciated his offer for the large estate like place with people to do my business for me. The money given would be a worthy investment, and only a start to what was to come. I had no doubt that I would be able to do more once I started to get a footing in this time. After all, I was still new to getting everything in line for using this time as a vacation era. Listening to the music come, I relaxed and stretched out a bit, ready to pour myself another glass of tea. I quickly emptied the contents of my glass before joining in a glass of the nectar tea. Like the first one, I electrified it as much as possible. I had no idea how this one would work, since it was made with a magic fruit, but I figured, Hell, why not.
“The food is very well made, and your chef is of the highest quality. I may have to take him back to the future with me to be my personal chef sometime.”
I thought about what it would be like for one of these humans to go to our time in the future, and see what their lands had been changed to. The grass and forests would be gone, leaving only a pavement jungle with sky rises, and demons everywhere. The sights and sounds would probably scare them into oblivion. Shaking my head, I then decided against it. I would make one more comment before socializing with the young lady at the table. I had seen no visible weapon on her, but everyone seemed to have a purpose. I was curious to what hers may have been. After all, she looked like she could handle herself in a decent bout.
“but seriously, I am really digging the fish. I rarely eat fish since no one in the future can prepare it properly, but your crew managed to exceed my expectations. On a side note, what’s your purpose? Are you papa smurfs guardian? “

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 426/4627
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:11 am

Settozai issues orders for a lively tune to be played and the band and songstress decide on a set of tunes to perform for us. Once the request is made, Settozai seems to zone out before turning back to me during the silence. He whispers to me, "Reports, the gem miners have returned with a decent bounty. If you wish to begin construction of a true command center, we will be able to begin such an endeavor as soon as the shipment of wood from Tara Mura arrives. We have enough fish and fruits to feed everyone normal rations for the next two weeks. It would be good if we had grain fields, Master. While I know you want to preserve the jungles, it is a very strong possibility that we will have to make some sacrifices. What if you purified the old land where Renrut used to be? You could use those lands for growing crops. Our merchants have returned with community revenue so you are able to avoid taxing the people as well." Nodding to Settozai, I look up as Sanzo completes the food. I smile and tell him that the chef will be most pleased to hear such praises. I chuckle at the remark about stealing him away.

Moving on to my second plate of food, the remark directed at Eka catches my attention. My paranoia perks up first wondering why he would question her purpose. Is he trying to... easy there. It is just a question posed by a guest who is curious about those around him. Eka speaks up in response, "My purpose is to serve the Yaksa in whatever capacity he desires. The Yaksa needs no guardian. My specialty is to handle more... delicate matters. I am also responsible for ensuring that the command center is guarded. Do & I make sure that his will is enforced and obeyed. That is the purpose of a Khuna Apsara." Eka looks Sanzo in the eyes to try and discern his character.

356/5942
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (5)
Mandira Revenue Collected
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:41 am

Vacation Isle Pbhead

If only she knew there were demons out there that had pretty much kicked the shit out of even spirits like us. I shook my head while listening to her response. He really was playing house over here. I wondered how she would react if I were to, say, release one of my strong abilities right here. The damage would be great, and there would be nothing she could do to protect any of what she wanted. Another spirit would be able to survive it, but these humans, even in the past, really had no scope for how futile and insignificant their lives were. At least in the future, the division twelve was at work protecting them from the unknown. I sighed, relaxing the thought away before replying..
“so, you’re his secretary.. great. I have one of those in my time.”
Thinking about it, if humans are training humans, there is only so much they can do. I would like a chance to maybe spar with this one, assuming I don’t do anything too reckless. I would actually be quite impressed if there was a human in existence who could lay a finger on me. I was, after all, the lightning tiger. I was able to dance gracefully through war without being touched if I needed. I thought back, once again, to that tribe down south. There was something that was still bothering me about it. There was plenty of room here to operate, he just needed an earth mage or seven to increase his island in the other direction, or make an agricultural reserve on the mainland. Being able to open a major farming center was archaic for our time, but advanced for this one. It might be work the investment to make that happen, and export the product to other sovereign sectors. . but that would be later to discuss with the business man.
“If you want to test your guardianship sometime, hit me up. I personally trained all of my servants. It would let you gauge your skills for improvement. “

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 344/4971
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm

While I am typically one to keep my cards close to the vest, I chuckle at his thoughts. As soon as I discover how Rayje was able to overpower my abilities and discover the means to match her in speed, I will extract my revenge. While I know I should not, I scan his thoughts thoroughly. So more intelligent beings' thoughts really can be like dialogue instead of images and pictures. I speak out loud, "If you were to consider unleashing one of your powers in here or against Eka, I would know and it would fail. You are strong, Sanzo, but you are confined it would seem. {Kankaku} I do not understand how or why though. The Khuna Apsara could be considered an unfinished product at the moment. I have yet to finish teaching Eka & Do to unlock their true potential. Most mortals here are void of magic b/c they cannot comprehend how to tap into the flow of energy, but I will teach them that. Paperwork and such are of no consequence to them. Perhaps, one day you may see, how I train my most trusted agents." Eka looks at me and I smile at her, "Eka, have them give us two jugs of herbal nectar to go and give the leftovers to the orphans out back. I need to find something to do with them. Settozai, send them to help out or teach them something. Eka, go and deal with Do. Sanzo, would you care to do a little sightseeing?" My eyes lift up towards the sky as I am in the mood to see the outpost from the sky.

292/6234
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I shook my head at the thought of him reading my thoughts. “you may want to stay out of there..” I thought to myself. Thinking through to the city, I would focus momentarily on the division, my corporate partner, Psyre, and that beautiful young tea girl, Shiori. Reaching over, I took another roll and tossed it to myself playfully. If there was a way to block magic, then maybe there was a way for me to use that to move past my current limits. I smiled at the thought of that, and knew that it would be worth the try. This island had been an interesting discovery, and I was starting to think of it like a vacation home. Was that bad? I felt bad saying it like that, but to me it was. I hadn’t really scoped the entire thing out, just the settlement when I came here. Pouring up through the clouds right now would be perfect. Thinking about it, I already knew that I would twist around before bringing my body to view the entire package. Man, I bet it was a pretty island. All it needed was belly dancers and some kahlua and it would be perfect.
“flight time!”
Hopping up, my body lifted off the ground a bit before moving towards the door. I didn’t want to wait for anyone, nor did I really respond to anything he said for the left-overs. I wanted to fly ,and that was that. After all, I spent most of my time outside of combat in the air, where I could be truly free. Then again, I was a lightning spirit, so the sky was a perfect home for me.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 281/5352
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 pm

I leave the rest of the matters here to Settozai and Eka. I head outside tho I actually walk out since I didn't mind the ground. Eka tosses me a jug of herbal nectar and a small pack of sweet rolls. I nod to her before heading out the door to get a free path to the skies. "You can carry the rolls, you may actually favor them more than even I do." With that I would toss the rolls over to him as I float into the air. There is something exhilarating about being able to fly. Especially as my body raises higher into the sky over the mortal villagers. When I see them from these heights, it reminds me that they are fragile and this is when I care more to protect them than to dominate and rule them.

Looking over at Sanzo or waiting on him to match my elevation, which is probably only 15 to 20 yards off of the ground, I speak to him tapping my temple, "It's a habit of Onitoshi when I used to live there. It is generally preferred to be safe and correct than to be trusting. I'm also rather protective over the Khuna Apsara and specifically, Eka, which is ironic given our first encounter. This is the outpost that we are forced to occupy. Come, let us stretch our legs a bit." If he agrees, I take off towards the south, but we fly along the coastline so that he could see the beauty of the jungle island and its amazing coastlines. The water in most stretches of the coastline is a light coral blue and in certain parts, a definitive aqua or turquoise that is simply breathtaking. For this is home and my own paradise.

310/6544
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I floated a few inches off of the ground while waiting outside for him to come. Once outside, I would receive a package that was tossed from him. Catching it, my body would rotate backwards, flipping completely around with satisfaction at holding a bag of rolls. I could live off of these things, and that meant a possibility that I was going to get fat and lazy if I did so. Sparing that thought from the mind, I watched him lift off, where I would follow. My body would stretch and twist, allowing my limbs to fly mostly free before moving past him and up into the sky. For a moment, I would have no interest in anything but the skies. I bet the storms out here were absolutely beautiful. Flipping around, I would drop a roll, only to catch it a few yards later and start to nibble on it. My eyes would follow the other spirit as I heard his words, and joined beside him in flight. There was an exhilarating feeling of being free of everything when you were flying, and that is what I most enjoyed about it.
“safe and correct over trusting.. there is no trust when you lead.. regardless of whether or not you are a peaceful or dominant leader. Even in the safest of peaceful times, there will always be a shadow wishing to disrupt the flow of peace.”
I shut my mouth, while my body flipped over and around him, twisting and twirling so that I could lay on my back and watch the clouds go by. As we neared the water, my body would dive down across the pristine waters, and skim the surface. The coastline was beautiful, a perfect scenery for a tropical paradise. I could see why he chose this place to begin an empire, I would have done the exact same thing.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 314/5666
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 am

Nodding, he understood my logic. It hasn't been since Kiryn that I had someone that I could hang out with and talk to on a level like this. The paranoia of a ruler though makes me curious and wary of Sanzo as well. I had to keep my defenses up in regards to this one. Every ruler knows that it is the one who is closest to you that can cause you the most harm. The perfect ally makes for the perfect enemy. Wow, that was pretty insightful. It feels like I have heard that somewhere before. While we are flying, I kind of zone out and drift off in my mind as I see several other winged spirits flying around me and we start doing "trick" flight maneuvers like barrel rolls and flips in the air. This is actually a lot of fun. Looking down at the water, I see sea spirits swimming along and playing themselves. There are both humanoid spirits and bestial ones. In the skies around me as I fly forward, tho "on my back", I see avian spirits and humans flying around me. They are half breeds, but there is something different about them. There is a peace about these half breeds that I don't typically don't notice in others. I invert myself again and when I turn over, I notice that I am back and I look around with mild confusion as there is just the two of us up here. What just happened? We had just passed by the midway point of the island when I spaced out and had that weird vision or day dream, whatever it was. These strange visions are starting to become more frequent. This is not good. I remark to him, "We are coming up on the territory claimed by the warlord, Wurin and his forces. There is also one known as the Grey Whisper amongst them. She betrayed her own people and her acolytes have been paying for her betrayal since we arrived at the outpost."

362/6906
Train: Movement - Acrobatics (-1750)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 am

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I closed my eyes for a moment, only to open them and be staring at another spirit. They were all around us, all sorts and manners of spirits and even humans. It was but for a moment, and with a blink they were gone. Maybe I was losing it. Due to the randomness of the sighting, I decided against mentioning it to the other spirit. Passing more south, I would raise my altitude to match his so I could hear him easier. A betrayal? I wondered what that seer had done to betray her people that would cause their entire people to be punished. As for the warlord, I wondered if we could just go take care of him now. If there people would live easier under the spirits instead of another human, it may be in my best interest, and theirs for us to take care of the warlord on our own. Besides, I had to do what was in the best interest of the humans. I cared little for their ancient politics. The future was a completely different issue, as politics were key to everything
“Who is this Wurin guy, and is he strong? If he is the sole problem of the people, we could take the head of the snake.. maybe then his people would surrender peacefully..”
I really felt like flexing my wings, especially since I had only used my lightning for little things like tea, and opening cans. I had been restricted since there really wasn’t anything for me to do with it since the great battle. Shaking my head, I looked back towards the center of the island for a moment. I had a funny feeling about that place, and would have to remember to go back there and explore it sometime soon. Very soon. Smiling, I looked forward again, waiting for the tribe to come into view, and still thinking about what a seer could have done to betray her own people. Where I come from, betrayal, aka treason, is usually ended with a public execution.

Tech :
Notes : Assassin JC 1-5 [-1,250]
Wordz : 343/6009
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Shaking off the troubling thoughts that lingered from the vision, I wondered what was happening to me. Also, little did I know that I had actually broadcasted that vision so that my flight companion could also witness it. It is strange that his thoughts about the Grey Whisper are what allow me to focus. I would not mention it since I am trying not to invade his mental privacy. I would stop my flight at the sound of his question. Oh yes, I forgot that he was not actually aware of Mandira's power setup and those who are not under my rule yet. So with a smile, I answer, "Wurin is one of the two Warlords of the island. The other is Bivel, but he's dead. Wurin is more cunning of the two and he is quite strong for a human. His biggest asset is that he has the Grey Whisper, who can perform magic I do know, but I do not know what types of magic she has or how well she is able to cast it. She also knows the Ancient Tongue as she is the one who first called me by the name, Krodha ki Yaksa. Killing Wurin would only create several smaller weaker snakes. Doing so would create more work for me b/c then I would have to hunt them like my scouts are hunting the bandits. The remaining powers are the Wattu though Wurin and his forces practically control them b/c the Chief of the Wattu loyally serves Wurin even tho Wurin is exploiting and abusing the Wattu. The jungles of the island are also still infected with bandits. The smaller gangs aren't a real problem, but the larger ones, I am preparing to deal with. They are more a nuisance than anything else. So yeah, Wurin is there and the Wattu Village is behind his forces. So removing Wurin is the main objective for my army, but... actually Sanzo, how would you like to meet the Wattu? I don't think I have actually visited them in person yet."

Looking down at the jungle terrain, one would see a clearing with a wooden gate surrounding a stronghold of wood. "Wurin's village... I could set fire to the entire village and destroy them in a matter of minutes... having mortals to improve can be so bothersome at times." Further south towards the coast with a mere patch of thick jungle terrain separating village from sea is the Wattu. Their village is larger than Wurin's village, but the military advantage distinctly goes to the Warlord, Wurin.

450/7356
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (6)
Train: Sensing - NSight (-1750)
Unlock: Sensing - NSight (-1000)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I stopped with him, while listening to the entire explanation of island politics. So this one guy had a mage who could use magic. If we killed him right now, several other leaders would emerge and ti would essentially create a power struggle.. great. I thought about how many times I had lived through those in the past, especially in my life in the heavens. I could feel a bit of the electricity moving itself around inside of my body, waiting to be released. There were many questions I would have for a leader if given the chance to sit down and have a relaxing conversation. For a leader, their people are their greatest responsibility. One can not lead through fear, as that is not leading.. that is commanding. It was at the far end of the spectrum, far away from leadership. I shook my head before moving forward towards the clearing. Looking down, I could see the wooden barricade, with the wooden gate. They even looked to have a primeval defense against cavalry units as well. How interesting.. I then adjusted my gaze out towards the sea, where I could see another settlement. Shaking my head at the problem he had, I figured it would be best for me to intervene. Besides, I was a higher order spirit, a kami of light, and as an angel of the heavens it was my duty to protect the humans, even from themselves.
“I’m going to say hi...”
My body would fall freely from the air before stopping, and planting lightly on the ground below. The large wooden gate would be about twenty yards in front of me. Digging my hands into what seemed like pockets on this interesting outfit, I strolled casually towards the gates with the complete intention of entering, one way or another. I had no quam with blasting the wood into oblivion were they to not let me in. The only way to deal with conquering an ancient culture is to treat it like one, and attack it like one. Brute force was the key here. Maybe if I intimidated them enough, they would surrender on their own without the need for violence and bloodshed.

Tech :
Notes : Assassin JC 1-5 [-1,250] | Acrobats +1 Level [-1000]
Wordz : 367/6376
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Thinking on the situation, I hear him speak up as he moves in the direction of the Wattu Village. He is going to say hi. Interesting. I look down at Wurin's village and grin at it. I didn't wish to cause major damage to anything, but I did wish to piss him off, so look down at my rings as they manifest into view and one after another, they would trigger off strong blasts of elemental energy in the following order: iyce, lightning, fire and finally wind. The wind blast is really meant to move the flames around and create a mild disturbance. With that done, I follow after Sanzo towards the Wattu Village. I am curious to see what he has planned. I would remain airborne for a while longer.

When Sanzo lands in front of the gate, the first guard to see him freezes in place and just stares at him in both fear and awe, "Kro... Kro... dha!" One of the other guards rushes towards the alarm horn to sound the alarm and screams out, "Krodha approaches!" The guards try to close the gates out of habit. The frantic cries of "Krodha ki Yaksa" are like entertaining music. Though looking down at Sanzo, I don't think he looks like me. For one, I'm darker. Not all that much, but it is noticeable. Also, my hair is much longer. How do they think that he is me? I guess this is a long enough wait. Why don't we go ahead and show them the true Krodha ki Yaksa. I attempt to transform and unleash my Dark Kami form and my tail releases, but I can't fully transform for some reason. What the hell! Grunting and straining, my dark wings finally release from my back, but it actually hurt to do that. It is of no consequence. I bring myself to float over the village's interior. The transformation starts to take effect a bit more with my flesh darkening as it takes on an appearance that makes it almost look like leather skin. Their militia and leaders emerge from their huts. I do not move from my location hovering in the sky. I would let Sanzo make his way inside first. After all, he is the one that wanted to say hello to them.

413/7769
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I continued my casual stroll up to the gate, until I heard a voice yelling at me. Looking up, I would watch four separate types of elemental energy fly across and into the protected village. What a hassle.. Oh well, it was his decision, not mine. With the horns blaring, I considered a rather bland instrument that could be replaced, or completely discarded as an unnecessary item. It wasn’t that much an insult to be called someone else, however, I was in a particularly good mood today. Unfortunately for them, their rudeness was considered an extreme insult to me, especially knowing that in doing so they would naturally begin to mobilize against any threat towards their village. Stopping completely, I removed a single hand from my pocket, and pointed it firmly at the wooden gate. It would take no incantation, or thought to flex my power. With a lightly deep breath, my body’s energy would be filtered into a purer form, manifested as electricity. An exhale would split the charge, drawing it to each side of my body. With the negative moving into my fingertips, I would thrust the positive into it. The result would be a lightning bolt. The bolt would spark from my fingertips before flying across the short distance and into the gate. Twisting my palm, I would fling two more bolts in succession at the gate until it was forced open. After all, I was simply coming to say hi, not start a war. Their inept rudeness was the problem here, and they should have more respect for the one that could possibly deliver their village from the impending doom that I thought the other spirit would bring.
“sheesh..”
Walking up to what was left of the gate, I would simply draw my fist back, and thrust it forward. The force behind it would splinter the gate into hundreds of shards while breaking the bearings that held it on. I would normally use this technique only if needed since it could easily kill a human, but using it in this manner may be an open display of my power, and keep them from attacking me.. The wooden pieces would flip and roll for several yards, coming to a stop before me. Waltzing in, I lifted the hand and waved..
“how ya doin?”

Tech :
Wordz : 386/6762
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

The lightning bolts force them to retreat from the gate to move and guard the Chief and his family. It also causes great confusion as the Chief and the militia can clearly see me floating in the sky, but they also see someone else walking towards them. The middle son speaks, "Krodha is actually two different yaksa? Father, you must escape while you can. We will engage them." The Chief shakes his head and speaks, "No, my son. That is Krodha ki Yaksa. I do not know the other one. Krodha can fly, so I will have nowhere to escape and that one did not attack anyone yet. I will hear them speak to buy time for Wurin and his forces to send aid." From another tent, a young woman dashes out away from the guards towards the Chief.

Sanzo would be maybe 50 yards from the now approaching Chief and his elder two heirs. The young woman stands with a boy who is perhaps only 11 give or take a year. A guard catches up to her, "Princess, you must hide." She looks up at me, "So that is the Yaksa, Krodha." In the sky, I feel a pulse in my chest that forces me to look down at her. I lower to the ground before her and the boy so that from left to right our positioning would be Daughter & Youngest Son, me, the Chief, his guards, and his two elder boys, and then Sanzo... oh and what used to be the gate.

The daughter does not seem to be as scared of me as I would think. She moves the boy behind her as my fangs release and look at her. I sniff at her and a telepathic broadcast releases audible to all around me. "Unless you want to die, you will focus on him and what he has to say to you. You know who I am and what I am capable of. Do not test my resolve on this matter." The eldest son wished to defy me but his father kept walking to meet with Sanzo and so he did as well. I approach her and speak, "You are mortal, but you are no longer pure human. You are interesting to me. A new sort of half breed?" She looks at me with surprise at already knowing her secret. I try to discern what exactly she is, but I do not believe that I have encountered this kind before. Looking at her, she seems somewhat average in appearance, but there is a hidden wildness to her.

457/8226

OOC: The daughter is the girl in my sig for Mukhya
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I made my first steps into the village area while looking around at the buildings. It was a nice place, well designed, clean and organized. I hated to admit it, but the man who set thing up this way probably knew what he was doing. Oh well. There seemed to be panic with me being there, and I heard more accusations of me being the other spirit. I sighed while lowering my arm and casually putting it back into the pocket that it had come from. I smiled while the big chief himself came out to greet me. They wore interesting clothes, but even for interesting, it still disgusted me. I sighed at the thought of having to redo an entire culture, but the thought of exterminating it was even worse. There was always a better way to handle something, and from what he had told me, this man was the head of the problem.
“Hiya.. I’m Sanzon, the lightning tiger, an angel from above and all that jazz. . You’re not being too friendly with this warlord horse shit.. so cut it out.. you have one week to get off this island, or the heavens will reign terror upon your lands. This is your first and only warning. Your people may bow before the gods on that day, but you will not. On that day, the enlightenment of thunder shall strike. Those who bow will be saved.”
Thousands of tiny yellow balls would come from the sky, descending on the gate area. Their glow would emanate and pulse with energy before sparking, bursting in a large wave of electrical energy. The beautiful sound of the crackling electricity would put a smile on my face. The force would be enough to destroy a large section of the wall. The point of this was simple : Display raw power, and keep them from building a defensive barrier. Now they had a location where they could bow before us to keep themselves safe. I would not harm a single person who stood against the tyrannical leader that stood before me. If I had my way about it, I would strike him from the earth this moment. At least I was giving his people a chance to survive come next week. That would also give me time to think of a way to get them off this island altogether, and put them to work elsewhere.

Tech :
Wordz : 402/7164
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:38 pm

The daughter asks, "Are you here to purge the village b/c of me?" I shake my head. "This island will be unified. Wurin will be removed and your tribe will either join with me or be eliminated. Sanzon is delivering the terms. If you wish to help and protect your people, you will convince your father to submit." She asks if I truly plan to remove Wurin even though he has the witch with him. "A witch you say... the Grey Whisper. You just gave me an idea. A Divine Purge of the impurities plaguing my island of Mandira. Wurin and all of his ilk will be purged from the island. I assure you of that." She steps forward and asks if I would accept those who wish to fight for me against Wurin. I look at her and tell her that she is not ready to embrace the rush of battle. She tells me that she is not a child and that she wants to protect the island and her people, so if serving me will protect her people then she will gladly serve a demigod.

I look at her and she says, 'Krōdha kī yakṣa, maiṁ tumhēṁ apanī mr̥tyu taka kī sēvā agara tuma mērē lōga haiṁ, jō āpakē dayā svīkāra rakṣā karēgā." ("Demigod of Fury, I will serve you until my death if you protect my people who accept your mercy.") I look at her now deeply intrigued. My response is in the Ancient Kami Tongue as well, ""Mauta rājakumārī, tuma ēka saptāha kē li'ē kē rūpa mēṁ āpa kara sakatē haiṁ bacānē kē li'ē yā tō kē rūpa mēṁ ka'ī. Vē apanī śartōṁ kō svīkāra yā vē Wurin sātha mara jā'ēgā. Kyā yaha samajhā?" ("Mortal Princess, you have one week to save as many as you can. Either they accept my terms or they will die with Wurin. Is that understood?") She nods and I turn to look at the boy. "A man, no matter how young, protects his family."

He nods as well and I start to walk towards the gathering. My mind broadcasts, "Sanzon, do they know their options and how long they have?" I look at the gathering and if Sanzon nods, then my body would dash towards the clouds and even I am somewhat surprised by the quickness at which I propel towards the heavens. {Clouddash heightened!} As I get ready to tell him that it is time for us to go, it would appear that we are about to have company. Calling down out loud, "Sanzon, time to play." I can feel feral anger building up behind me on the ground. My mind reaches out to her, "Now is not your time to fight. One week. Protect the boy." It continues to grow and I lash out, "Obey!" A "sizzle" strikes her mind and it numbs the anger. She begrudgingly nods and falls back to the protection of her militia guards. I am curious if Sanzon would send the Wattu away or if he wanted them to witness what was to come.

The first wave of maybe 6-8 swordsman charge into the village where they would encounter Sanzon.

556/8782
Train: Movement - Clouddash (-1750)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I watched the reaction of the others as the walls surrounding the main wooden gate splintered across the ground in every direction. The destruction was something of the gods, and the gasps left me in great amusement. Sighing, I spoke up to the other spirit. Did I even get his name yet? All he had told me was that he was referred to as a god, but I really needed something that I could call him, something more concrete than just that, since it would never happen.
“yea.. its taken care of.”
I turned to walk away, watching the other spirit leap and fly into the air. It was such a nice day, and things had gone amazingly well for this trip. Hopefully, we would be able to have this entire thing settled peacefully. With the amount of damage I had done, there was no way they would be able to correctly repair and restructure their front wall in one week. The sight of my work put a smile on my face. The only thing that I had wishes was that I could have seen the attack myself. Sighing, I had decided to walk through the gate, just as I had entered, before taking off.. but someone had other plans. Hearing the other spirit yell down to me that we had company, I figured I could at least show them how futile it was to go against the gods. They were, after all, just human.
Utilizing the foundations of Enlightenment of thunder and lightning, which is a core breathing technique, I pulled that same negative charge up into my abdomen. My body would turn to face the group of swordsmen as they entered the village, and began the assault with a mission of protecting their chief. I kept my hands in my pocket, not wanting to really get this new set of clothes dirty. God forbid I have to burn this village to the ground for someone ruining my clothes. As they approached in both speed and anger, I lifted my right foot up, about a good foot. Thrusting the positive end into my foot, I slammed it into the ground, then exhaled, immediately slamming the negative charge into it. With the old militia within melee distance, the ground would spark before a blue light erupted from the ground underneath them. The light would be a positively charged bolt of lightning that would deal no damage, but instead screw with their internal bodies. The paralysis would only last a few minutes, but during those few minutes their entire body would seize in pain. It was a brutal form of absolute submission, and actually worked.
“thunder break.. heh.. it actually worked..”
The bodies of the soldiers would seize up with muscular contractions before keeping over in pain, completely paralyzed. Moving to each one of them, I would loot what I could as payment for making me waste energy on them. For the most part, there was a great strength in numbers. Most of the time, you would be successful if everyone attacked at once. For me, that wasn’t the case, and I had no problem take care of group attacks. Turning back around, I preceded to walk out of the front gate before joining my spirit counterpart in the air. What a pain in the ass it was to take care of them without getting blood all over myself. Floating next to him, I would sigh and lean back, watching the clouds go by as we left the area.

Tech :
Wordz : 588/7752
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 am

The would be second wave doesn't even make it to the gate as I look at them while Sanzon is looting the bodies. My right hand extends towards them as my body starts to glow. Spiritual energy gathers around my entire body at first before focusing around my right arm and into my right hand. After a moment, my right hand stops glowing and the area surrounding the gate and back towards the second wave begins to glow a bit before a large column of light covering that entire area becomes engulfed in an explosion of spiritual energy. The screams of the warriors bring a smile to my face as I watch their painful expiration. My gaze lowers to the daughter of the Wattu Chief, who I find was already looking up at me. Scanning over her thoughts, I now know for sure where her loyalties lie. I nod my head to her once before turning to watch the soldiers having seizures on the ground. It is actually quite comical to watch.

The Wattu Chief himself looks on in horror as Wurin's soldiers are annihilated in such a quick fashion. This is still a difficult decision for him b/c Wurin has been an ally for many years, but after witnessing this and now seeing that there is a second yaksa now, his people seem to be doomed if they refused. Still, right now they are free and he worries that if they pledged their loyalty to me then they would become slaves to my will.

The middle son tells his father that they must leave while the eldest tells him that they must not betray their ally and that if they are to be slaughtered by a "god" then they should die as warriors and not as cowards fleeing. The daughter does not approach as she consoles her younger brother who had just witnessed such displays of power. The point had been driven home.

When Sanzon joins me in the sky, I look down at the Chief and his entourage on the ground. Pointing at the soldiers of Wurin, the message is clear. If they stand against me, that is their fate. Seeing no further purpose in remaining, I start to lead the flight back to Mandira. Since flight doesn't take that long, I decide to show him the eastern coastline this time as I figure it would be a nice balance to his tour of the island. Once we are away a bit, I would open the door for him to learn about things here. "Good work back there, Sanzon. You are quite merciful, but you are a kami, so it is understandable. So, do you have any questions that you would like to ask me? First day hanging out and there is destruction. I love this island!" I can't hide the smile on my face after I say those last words.

503/9285
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (7)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:52 am

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I felt our bodies turn to the east, giving me a chance to see the other coast line, and possibly gauge the distance between here and the mainland. From that planning, there may be an easier way to cross the water, and that was to build a modern style bridge. I had paid attention in engineering class when I went to the university for my fourth degree. A simple bridge could be constructed with the stone and wooden that they had here. I continued to fly up, gaining altitude a bit more, simply so I could look back at the center of the island, then back to the Wattu tribe. I had spared all of their warriors, even though the other had not. I was slightly frustrated with myself for not being able to save them. There was no reason for that much destruction, especially since I could have handled all of them without actually harming anyone. I mean, it would be a painful take down, but they would be fine in a couple hours after all. Shaking my head, I would remove it from my thoughts before flipping over and rejoining the other spirits side. There was a smile on his face following the comment. Yes, in most cases an island this beautiful and wide spread destruction would be a great thing, but not when it was accompanied by senseless violence. I would love to blast away the forests to clear them since it was going to be necessary anyway, but things like that were different. Thinking for a moment, I wondered if there was an easier way to remove them from the area without harming them, like give them an alternative home since we just needed their land..
“Not really, I’m pretty insightful, and have a few places to explore as soon as I get a chance..”
Upon coming across the tree line, I would finally be able to see the western coast. It was rather nice, and my first time really seeing it. Sliding to a light slide, I would pull my hand up over my eyes to shade them from the setting sun. This morning, I had watched the sunrise on the eastern coast, and now I would be able to watch the sunset on the western one. To many, this would have been considered a perfect day. Shaking my head, I let my blonde hair out of its ponytail so that it could float around me. The water was beautiful, untouched by the destruction that humans brought with their technology. There were no trees or beautiful shores in our time, just port expansions for imports and exports of the cities production centers. It was a shame that the humans would bring ruin to something as beautiful as this.. Oh well, that was life.
“One week until they bow, or are destroyed.. Do you think they will make the right decision? There is enough destruction there to prevent them from rebuilding that wall, so you can technically walk right into their village with little problem in the way. Not like we would have any trouble to begin with, but that’s beside the point. The less lives lost, the better. When their scholars right their history books for future generations, do you want to be known as the tyrant conqueror, or the spirit who brought them peace and prosperity?”

Tech :
Wordz : 562/8314
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:38 pm

When he had no questions, I wondered for a moment, if I had been broadcasting thoughts for longer than I believed. I do not let it bother me much as I look around the island. In my own world, I quietly, but not silently, admire the beauty of the landscape and terrain. Speaking about the lush jungles that fill the eyes with tropical beauty and provide such an environment to bless the lungs of the mortals. The jungle's canopy prevents the sun from burning the flesh too much, so there is quite an interesting spectrum of flesh pigments on Mandira. There is something about the wildness of Mandira's jungles and mystique that creates such a feral beauty in my people. Speaking of feral beauty, my mind drifts back to the Wattu princess. What was that essence that I sensed within her? So primal yet focused on protecting the boy. I am definitely intrigued.

Sanzo speaks up to lend thoughts to the current situation with the Wattu and also poses a question to me. I had struggled with this thought when I was in Onitoshi. What sort of sovereign would I be? Back there, I was leading a force of fellow demons, so there was more respect for my people b/c they were my people instead of a pack of mortals, two higher orders, a dark sprite, and a half breed, who I worry has been growing soft. My answer is based in this scope of thought. "The Chief fears my wrath, the eldest son is a cohort to Wurin the Warlord, the middle son cares only for protecting his people, and his daughter wants to see Wurin dead. I am quite curious to see how the mortals decide as any decision is the right decision for me. In the end, I will hold control over a unified Mandira and that is all that matters. I do not care about the opinion of mortal scholars. They would call me both of those though. I will conquer more land and I will ensure order instead of chaos. The civilians under my rule will know peace and they will know prosperity. My soldiers will know glory and the true honor of serving a Yaksa. The scholars will write tesrament to the power of a demigod. That is all that I care about in their mortal words. Why do you hold such regard for these mortals, Sanzo?"

I truly hold little regard or respect for these mortals. I care about the Khuna Apsara but aside from them and select mortals who are of substantial use to me, they are all alive to benefit and serve me in creating my empire.

470/9755
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (7)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 am

Vacation Isle Pbhead

I floated there for a moment, while watching the skies. It was peaceful here, unlike back at the village. There were so many separate entities, in terms of culture and development here, that it would be a shame to lose one of them. Shaking my head, I wondered what things would be like if the other spirit had not been here. Would that tribe to the south have performed their own conquest against the north? Are we actually bending what was already part of history to our own will? How is this going to effect the future now.. Hearing the other spirits answer, I simply shook my head. I guess that it didn’t really matter to him that much.
“The mortals serve and believe in us.. but if our kind starts to conquer them, we take away their own free choice.. If you push them too hard, then they will revolt.. and the second they figure out a way to kill us, like they can in the future, you will no longer be a god to them, just another enemy. Humans are resourceful, and it is our duty to lead and guide them from behind the curtain, not by directly conquering the human world. I am almost positive that if you kill the chief, and the warlord, then the rest of the civilization will bow before your own, and can easily be integrated into it. The bloodshed that you require is senseless and easily avoidable. Those who wish to fight back I can put down peacefully, and ship them to the mainland where they will be free to go do whatever they wish.”
Yawning, I pulled my legs up and crossed them under me, floating in a sitting position with my elbow on my knee. My chin would come to rest on my fist while watching the sun set. It had been a rather productive day after all. I figured there would be the argument that whoever was ruling didn’t matter, as someone would always be in charge, but it did.. We didn’t age, they did. This took away all forms of natural progression in politics and military advancement. If you were to sweep the entire world, then why would you ever need better weapons, since there would be no one to challenge in war? It didn’t seem right, but as a guest here, I would assist my fellow spirit, but in my own way. I would never take a human life carelessly.

Tech :
Wordz : 413/8727
Vacation Isle Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 pm

I rub my chin as I listen to his thoughts on the matter. Now obviously, I do not agree with him but I am not displeased by his viewpoints. He had a more big brother sort of thought towards them. I had a more disciplinarian and authority figure view towards the mortals. "Behind the curtain you say. The humans are despicable creatures. Look to your own time and see how they manipulate and sacrifice one another. Why is it that when the gates to Onitoshi , the underworld, are open and demons freely roam their realm and there are forces who are aware of the presence of spirits, the other humans who are not in power are not aware of the strange and unexplained deaths. The humans abuse power b/c they do not comprehend the true order of things. Before I arrived on this island, the villages were at the mercy of basically everyone. Merchants screwed them over b/c they couldn't gain access to distant villages. The bandits raided what merchants they had and the mercenaries extorted them for protection. The two Warlords, Bivel and Wurin, quarreled often putting the villages at risk. The original village that I came to, Renrut, was destroyed by one of the warlords and for no reason at all. That confirmed to me that mortals need the authority of a ruler. I will bring them order."

I pause for a moment to keep my emotions under control to ensure that I don't have a "rage flare" as I call them these days. "You are interesting to me, Sanzo. You truly care about them as if you were their protector. I suppose that is one fundamental difference between either us or between Dark and Light Kami. We are taught to obtain total victory, so letting my enemies regroup and relocate does not sit well with me. It is foolish to allow them to restructure and unify behind their hate or fear or jealousy away from our eyes. Still... perhaps, I will consider mortal overseers of my lands as my empire grows tho it does not correct the mortal flaw of hubris and the corruption at the core of their essence. We should have more of these conversations. You will enjoy meeting my empath and healer, Kiera. She is soft on the mortals like you." I smile at him and chuckle as I am truly happy to have someone worthy to debate with me. Kiera has been so busy with tending to the mortals and being a mother to the village that I do not get to spend much time with her let alone anything else. I really did not wish to return and tend to the matters of the village but I already know that I need to. Not that thrilled, but it would give him time to freely explore the island and such. I hoped that if he looked around and saw the array of beasts and unique plant life and just feel the spiritual essence of this island then perhaps he would know why I wish to protect this island and the humans from themselves.

549/10,304
Farmers - Miners - Merchants - Carpenters (8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Isle   Vacation Isle Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation Isle