Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)

Go down 
+3
Ethereal
Blue
aѕceпxion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:57 am

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) Asatb_01
Eventually and Hopefully Bonded...
Ooc: Heading into the forest, anyone can join.

My body elevates and lowers within the confines of my bed room; my body was dressed in athletic attire as I wore a pair of pair of basketball shorts and a white tee shirt. The morning sun light flowed in through the window in my room. Upon my bed, the physical Sword of Light, Goronova, sat idly in her case. Her spiritual humanoid appearance sat on my bed lazily with both palms behind her, leaning back with her shoulders hunched and looking at me. The weapon spirit wore radiant white fabrics consisting of a top with a long skirt; one leg was crossed over the other. With a slight grunt, I finish out, "200" and rise up to my feet where I hold my shoulder with my left and rotate my right arm. I give a light sight, even anxious in my training to the fact that I wasn’t working hard enough. My gaze shifts to the sword on my bed as I frown and make up my mind. She yawns and looks to the side, seemingly ignoring me. My body lowers as I grab the sheathed sword in my right hand, lifting it from the bed while speaking, “I think that I’m going to search for Ashram.” The sword looks to me slightly annoyed, yet curiously as she tilts her head and shrugs, “it’s boring here anyway.” Her spiritual form fades as the sword is moved. Turning around, I yell out, “Mom, I’m going out again.”

Having changed from the shorts into a pair of loose fitting athletic pants and my sneakers, I ride on my motor cycle from east city to the edge of the city limits. My sword is tucked to the side of the bike as I make my way through the day time traffic. It had been a while since I had gone to see my master, though I had returned to the future realm and had been here for quite some time. I decide I would start the search for my sensei in order to train with him once more. I last saw him in the past realm, but that was months ago. He said that he lived in the northern forests, so I wanted to at least check there before I went all the way to the past. I didn’t have a definite location to search for him, but I knew that humans lived in the forest; someone might know of him. On top of that, the sword I got from him probably knew her way through the forest, and now that I could communicate with it, that would make the process that much easier. Either way, things just seemed to always fall into place, so I was hoping that this would be one of those times.

Eventually, I slow my bike as I reach the northwest edge of the city. I park underneath the overpass of the huge highway that encircles the city’s outer edges. After parking and dismounting my bike, I look to the large fence that cuts off the city land from the private meadows that separate the forest and the city. I allow the bike to lean on its kickstand, and in taking off my sword, I sheathe it to my waist. The weapon’s spiritual form appears to my side as she looks towards the forest. Looking to me coldly, she asks, “are you sure you should be heading out of the city by yourself.” I frown and retort, “give me some credit, I’ve been training and I’ve even fought in a demon realm tournament.” She doesn’t’ seem impressed or convinced by my words. She frowns, “you’re still wet behind the ears.” I grin slightly, used to her coldness; I continue, “You’ll be able to tell me if I’m close to him, won’t you?” The request of the sword and the normal conversation would be me speaking out loud, while she answers me mentally, as normal, telling me, “Of course I can sense Ashram if he is by, you know this.” I grin, “that’s right, sorry. I’m just making sure that you would tell me…” I decide to stop there before saying anything that would get me attacked. Still, I figured her sensing abilities would be stronger than mine, at least for him. “Well… that’s all I needed to know,” I grin, now with a plan of action. I might not find him today, but my mind was made up that I would eventually find my sensei. It was time to leave the city; looking at the city fence I comment, “I should be able to hop that pretty easily...”

771 / 771
Target: Dark Bonding
Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 am

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) Kyouko_textbox_1_1
Perched upon a nearby traffic light is a small spirit; it scales nothing in comparison to any demon that would pose any sort of threat. Its coal, black eyes observantly settle upon the oncoming vehicles that blur like a swarm of bees chasing the unsuspecting offender. It is to be noted that it is not alone, but whatever accomplice it possessed did not seem arrive simultaneously with it. Its head tilts exceptionally one side. It is thinking that perching here would be fruitless. Its gestures imply that it would be best to wait at a territory where these mobile machines did not reign supreme. It hasn't been a long time since it was fully accustomed with this world. It knows the functions of these automobiles - it is thoroughly familiarized with the mechanics. It notes how thin the amount of people who were spiritually aware were. It notes how it would have to rapidly progress and continue to unlock more abilities to even be considered, once again, even a mild threat to the malevolent forces that attempted to oppose this fairly innocent realm. It steers its attention rewards.

The fur coated surface of its back spreads outwards abruptly. Large, feathered wings of a span larger than its body protrude from its back ostensibly. The hue matches perfectly with its soft fur, mingling a variety of creamy shades. With a small hop it glides upon a northwestern route. The airborne, northwestern bound winged canine glides swiftly towards its apparent destination. There is only one thing to do, and that came before escaping this fluffy, cute form. Being able to physically manifest might warrant a great advantage when it came to affecting the physical realm at all. Its journey commences as it elegantly drifts over the fence and about three to four feet over someone's head. Of course, it knows little if this individual was spiritually aware.

1:316.316.
Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 am

Once upon a time ther was a man who had claimed that rain was merely the tears of god. Weeping at what man kind had done with his creation.

Pennywise wasn't all to sure of the accuracy of this statement. He wasn't even sure that there was a god to speak of. Yet he found some sweet irony in the sense that he himself loved the rain. Did this mean that he enjoyed it when god cried? That his grin grew wider as the bearded man upstairs entered into his periodical weeping session? It would make sense. at least. According to his nature. This was but one of many amusing thoughts that Pennywise had during the days jumping in between the spiritual world and the real world. He still wasn't sure of his purpose. And had the idea that he wouldn't be, at least not before knocking on the door of completion.

All he had to go on was the beat. That inner madness that infected every pore of his body. That made him. Even in the eyes of other Oni. Either terrifying. Or down right creepy.

But then, it was this same beat that had directed him to Shiori. That had granted him access to power hidden deep within this spiritual being. But the beat had been slow. Had been quiet as of late. A creeping fear that he had been mistaken about the time of awakening. But then. All he could do was wait. Wait until he felt it was time to move again. He and Mittens now on the edge of the city. Sitting down staring upwards at the underpass Listening to the sounds of this world. The wind blowing through the grass of the medows, the echoes of the cars and traffic going through the city. Mittens head perked. Almost as if she had heard something. Pennywise moved one eye down to look at her. Then moved it back up. His fingers twitched. The sound of someone approaching.

The sound of one of these mechanised contraptions that people nowadays used to get around. The roaring steel behemoths. Cars, trucks. And the like. This one was smaller than the others he'd witnessed in his short time back on this physical plane. Two wheels but still roared like the others. A man got off it. Fingers twitched. Twice now in such a short space of time. The beat...slowly begining to rise once again. The grin on his face moving with it. Growing like poison ivy up the side of a wall. Mittens begining to purr. His fingers rapping against the stone. And here it was. Not wrong no. Not wrong. The time was right, just had to have a little more faith in what the noise wanted. What it wanted him to do. What that was. Well. Heee hee hee. One never knows till it happens.

He tilted his head as the man got off his bike. Rat tat tat tat.

Beat pounding away, fingers rapping.

There was however. a question to all this first. How to introduce himself without getting his head cleaved from his shoulders. Whispering voice in his head. His eyes darted to the right, lying next to him the newly taxidermed head of Mr Scaley. His so called love child with Shiori. He slid his hand into the head of the decapitated Lizard demon. Working the mouth in his usual hand puppet fashion. "Well Penny don't think you should really care about getting your head cut off...After all look at me!". He looked at the head/hand puppet and kissed the snout. " Ah Mr Scaley how right you are....Decapitation only leads to further prospects....". Head turning towards the human. Grinning.

Another feeling as someone else approached. A spritual creature. Floating around itself. Pennywise stood taking a step into the air using his own powers. " My my what a cute little thing...". He placed a finger to his lip. Indeed, this one was a little cutie. If Mittens knew that he was thinking about that then she'd likely get jealous, want to play with the insides of this little creature a bit. He thought to himself just what to do with it. It was a spiritual creature so more than likely it had a mind will and conciousness of its own. Small cute form. Probably indicated a Kami, which may..or may not be a problem depending on its...view...of his kind. If it did become a problem then he could always chain it up, give it as a pet gift to Shiori. or skin it alive and make some kind of purse...then again it was a spiritual creature....not quite sure on how that would work.

All these thoughts drifting through his mind he had almost completely forgotten about the human.

Tonight was going to be fun. He had a feeling about that much.

He removed a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and popped one into his mouth. Lit it up and enjoyed a good draw. He looked around and then down again. " Oh sorry. How rude of me. Anyone else for a smoke? Human? Cute furry thing?....Mr Scaley?".

• Word Count: 872
  • Total Word Count: 872
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 am

Though one usually thinks of me as an innocent, scared little high schooler, I was more then that. I had responsibilities and the like, things that I had to do. Part of that was my contract with Hyaica, the demoness summon within me. She wanted to keep herself in tip top shape while with me, achieved by fighting those of her own find in these forests. Well, who was I to say no to such a thing, when she was the one that defended me? Tonight had been an easy night, though, a disappointment for Hyaica. No strong Oni had come to play in our usual spot. Perhaps the rumors got out? I would release a sigh as I walked on the Gothstone border of the two meeting places. Hyaica was mad at the demons, not me, so I could understand her mutterings inside my head.

I would be walking along the border, because Dawson was supposed to pick me up on the side farthest along, where it was just a straight drive up to the Northerheights. I would release a low sigh, remembering Kyouko. I hadn't seen her after that night... or, rather, day that it rained and seemed like night. Oh, well, there was nothing that I could do about that, now was there? I would move with silence as my pace slowed. I pulled out an expensive looking phone and called Dawson, who picked up in two rings.

"Hello, Dawson? I'm going to be late getting there, go home. I'll have Hyaica fly me home, okay? No, Dawson, you can trust Hyaica. Dawson, I said go home. I'll be fine."

I would hang up on him, and the man who had just recently become spiritually aware would likely be angry at me again. I would continue to walk at this slowed pace- the man left before Seiki got there, in a nice looking Cadillac- the newest model, in fact, my mother thought that it was one of the best cars and kept on buying it for me. I would look up ahead as I walked, unaware if that canine flew over me- I myself wasn't 'spiritually aware' unless Hyaica was out, but at the moment I felt no reason to have her out. She would likely just break and building, like how Nightingale had when she attacked the goddess of sorrow. Or, whatever that being was, I assumed still that it was some kind of corrupted goddess because of the acidic rain.

Soon enough I would come to see a male up ahead, one with teal hair and wearing athletic gear. I tilted my head at him and as I approached, I thought that I faintly saw another figure. Standing, maybe? I would mentally shake my head and scold myself, it was foolish to think that. I would speak, unaware of the Oni and Kami that were about in this area. I had failed to notice the sword, my tunnel vision acting up again.

"Hello! What are you doing near the border, stranger? You know they say it's pretty dangerous around here."

On me, I had my school uniform, a navy jacket over a white dress shirt, which had a light blue bow around my neck, tied skillfully in a knot. Buttons closed up the jacket. I wore a lighter toned blue for the skirt, which was stereotypically short, likely just barely protecting the sight of my undercloths. I wore long stocking socks with brown shoes over them, not the school issued ones, but they were as similar as I could find. Over my shoulder, a guitar case lay with my guitar in it, the strap that held it in place went around my upper body. Looking at such an appearance, one may draw the conclusion that... I wasn't the one to be warning people of such a thing, but that maybe I should be the one warned.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:24 am

Just before making my way towards the city gates to basically jump the fence, I feel something odd, much like a very dull sixth sense, that causes me to lift my gaze, noticing what I took as a large winged yokai? Or at least I took it to be a small cuddly yokai with large wings, flying over me on its way over the fence. It had passed over relatively close given the vastness of the sky, but ignored me in passing. Still, the very sight of it caused me to wonder what a demon was doing leaving the city? In that quick moment, I conclude that it must have found out something in the city and was going back to get its buddies in an effort to come back and destroy the city, thus bringing like the fifth apocalypse to the city. In my encounters thus far, I had met with both humanoid and animal type demons; the ones who were animal types were normally brainless, savage beasts while the humanoid ones were arrogant, powerful types with anger issues. Knowing that animal types were not to be trusted within the urban limits, fire rages in my heart as I confirm that I would defend the city! Crouching down, I pick up a small rock and hurl it towards the back of the small winged creature in order to get its attention. I would welcome a battle before even getting out into the forest; today might be the day I save the city and no one know about it! Though, I figure I would want to eventually lead the battle away from the city, for the protection of its citizens, etcetera.

Though convenient at times, my senses were still pretty dull as I was in the early stage of using them, or perhaps of them using me. Before I can verify whether the stone hit or not, my gaze is pulled from my current random encounter as I gaze upon a smoking male who offers a cigarette to both me and the thing that flew past. It was so random that it catches me off guard, and on top of that, he seemed to have a beheaded thingy with him as well. Though creepy, I could have taken him for a weird homeless man who could see spiritual creatures, thus deemed crazy. I regarded the cigarette as something that might be the entry way to something devious; such as he offers a cigarette, and then asks for food or money. The price of food or money would not equal out to that of a mere cigarette and on top of that, I didn’t smoke. Then again, he could just be a guy under the bridge like me. Kind of forgetting that I threw a stone at the back of the little cuddly creature, I smile and wave my hands dismissively, “oh no thank you, I don’t smoke and I don’t have any cash on m…”

My words are interrupted by a new entry as I first notice a school girl enter into the scene, or already there. An exclamation point flickers on the sound of her voice, followed by a question mark as she speaks. I blink as I say, “no it’s not… it’s the forest that… wait…” On looking at the girl, she seemed younger than me, but looked like she was well taken care of and a bit ditsy; she probably didn’t know where she was and was ignorant to the dangers around her. The male who offered a cigarette earlier was creepy… he might be a sexual deviant who would pray on small innocent girls like this one… and there was an earlier threat that was around… that slipped my mind. That aside, my thoughts lead me to believe that this girl was too dense for her own good and had wandered here by accident. Concerned, I would speak, if I hadn’t been counter assaulted by the kami around this time, “…hey, are you lost? You need to be careful where you are, there are creepy people all around here. Do you need to use my phone? Where’s your friends and or guardians?” Was I forgetting something?

700 / 1471
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 pm

The wings of the small creature mount idly on its back. Certainly, if one is to pay close attention to the spirit, if they had acquired the ability to do so, they would notice a faint bioluminescence emanating from the body. Almost like light shed from the weakest of flashlights, but surely present. Prior, it had not paid any heed towards the single individual whom also had been there. It had landed and its intent seemed to be to cater to its own business. Which, as the few moments of peace elapsed, appeared to be simply waiting in that spot. What humans were around it only deemed to not be spiritually aware in the slightest, so they wouldn't have a clue of its presence. That was until an unsuspected stone jettisoned towards it at a steady pace. Its back turned towards the incoming projectile, this warranted no particular reaction. With a thud the rock comes in contact with its back before settling onto the ground once again. There seems to be a bit of a delay, as if it succumbed to surprise or the attack just now was registering in the spirit's mind. Of course initial reaction is signified by the angry, red vein that protrudes the sanctity of its forehead.

This act of hostility had to be 'repaid'! For all that was righteous! How long it would take him to amend this sin would be a while; actually, she thinks she will be the one to decide if this sin would be lifted. But until then a divine punishment would have to be distributed appropriately. How brash, how arrogant, how remorseless! Was this one of those bums that the kamikonjou had witnessed many times before? Its wings sprout to their full extent once again, this time maybe more aggressively than elegantly. Floating, with one beat of its wings it propels its significantly light body higher into the air. Good, he seemed to be undergoing conversation. This was its chance! It begins to focus intently, a brief period of meditation dedicated towards passing fully into this realm. It is aware that such is a necessity if it wants to affect this realm at all. It glides over to the teal haired male around the conclusion of his. Oh yes, he definitely had forgot something. He was gonna get it, now...

Its attempts are to land upon his head lightly. Was this an aerial attack? In Kyouko's eyes it is an attempt to confirm whether or not it truly passed into this realm. If it is to successfully perch on its head it would raise its small paws. Swinging them down in small, motions as if trying to repeatedly beat up the top of his head. "Don't just throw things like that you bum!" The feminine voice exclaims in a complete outrage, not realizing the sequential attacks on the head would do no damage whatsoever besides mess up hair and perhaps leave indication of a bruise. It appears the canine pays little heed to the current company. It suddenly stops, attempting to hold onto two hair strands whilst it steers its attention to the offerer. "Cigarettes? What a waste of time." It mutters. As if she would spend her time smoking those cancerous, cylindrical tobacco containers. She knew plenty of people who died from that! In fact, she met a few of them recently. And the female... her appearance differentiated, but she looked familiar. The spirit cannot place where due to the dire shift in apparel. It decides to simply disregard this as its eyes deceiving it. The pizza delivery girl?

2:604.920.
Completed: Spiritual Impression Quest [750].
[TEXP for Jul 18th.]
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Number of posts : 367
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 pm

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) Keetoboxtop2
A mere result of an ostensibly prodigious Kamikonjou, this fur-paved body of vernal silvers and whites appeared trammelled within a subliminal blanket of delectation as it flew about the underside of the ever-stretching canvas of cloud-speckled sky. Only after its purposeless escapades did the thought of his counterpart surface. This manifested as a yield within his contented flight as well as a self-directed utterance, the verbalization of an inward thought. “Huh? Where did Kyo go?” A glance precipitated down onto the traffic light she had been stationed prior. Sweeping an eye erratically about, it eventually settled atop her once more. Relatively distant, it appeared an approach was necessary. His arrival was swift enough and immediately he had noticed the spirits unusual choice of seating. She could be found perched atop the head of a human. The reason was something Keeto could hardly guess. So, he drifted over to inquire.

“Hey, Kyo, who’s that?” Keeto asked as he lingered overhead, clearly referring to the human below the candid spirit. The others had yet to catch his notice – or interest, rather.

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) Keetoboxbase2

Last edited by Tsukai on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:29 pm

The look on the humans face concerning his offer was. Odd. To say the least. Suspicion in those eyes as if Pennywise had some sort of alterior motive. Of course, then again. Peple in this day and age were so untrusting of one another. Pennywise was, unlike most Oni. Relatively honest in his dealings. Of course, this honestly said nothing about moral character. Rather that he was quite up front about how he was going to go about the daily slaughter / rape / beating / whatever the hell he could think of doing next. He took a draw of his own cigarette as he watched this turn into quite the escapade.

The small cute furry flying creature, after having a stone thrown its way. About turned and landed on the humans head.Attempting to ( from what Pennywise could see) tear away at his scalp. Little thing certainly had a temper on it.

There was another that had arrived. Seemingly human. And by the way her eyes...ignored, for lack of a better word. The two spiritual beings in front of her. He assumed that she wasn't what one would call spiritually aware. Which made what he was going to do next all the easier. The girl was in quite the skimpy apparel. The short skirt in particularly held his interest. Such items of clothing wern't really the done deal the last time he had come to the mortal plane. Yes, since then things had progressed quite a bit. The gentlemans clubs still had dancers. However they too had stripped down quite a bit.

And now he was getting a free show all at once. He moved behind the girl. Lay down on his back and then slowly adjusted himself so his head rested directly below her skirt. Between her two feet. Staring up it at her panties.Ah. The fun. " So Mittens...Scaley...what do you think?...". There was a meow from somewhere. Mittens apparantly not too bothered. And it appeared Mr Scaley had nothing to say on the matter either. " Personally, I'd say it wasn't too bad a view....". He moved the cigarette to the side of his mouth took another draw and then blew the smoke up the skirt of the girl.

" This is the life..".

Another being had apparantly flown in from the outer reaches. But Pennywise took little notice of it other than a blur in the corner of his eye. His concentration was more focused on this current point...

• Word Count: 416
  • Total Word Count:1288
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Oh, it wasn't hard for me to guess the boy's thoughts- I'd been this way for a long time, one must understand, partially thanks to my first demon, Ryota. I aways appear to be dense, or even ignorant- that was just how I was since then. But with he was just like all the others- studdering at what I had said, most obviously a surprise. It would not take him long to see me as the others did, and he mounted questions and the offer of a cellphone, but I had risen mine up swiftly in response to that question, a small smile on my face.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I've always got a guardian with me, though she usually can't be seen... and... uh..."

I would have said more, but then I would notice the being that had landed on his head. Even as it did or did not, and attempts at pounding the young man commenesd, I would give a rather girly squeal- the kind that signified something as 'overly cute'. I wouln't wait for him to attempt to remove the furred creasture, I would do such for him and squeeze it gently in my arms with the silliest grin I could muster on my face, it would seem. I took a look over towards the blurred figure from before and Hyaica would come into being behind me, though I seemed to ignore as as I cuddle the creature in my arms.

"Oh, wow! You are so soft and fuzzy, aren't you?"

Girl moments- how annoying or fascinating they could be. Oh, I'd no idea if the being was a demon or not, but it was too cute in my opinion to be a demon, and Hyaica made no move to bad it out of my hands. In fact, she was looking at the real demon that was... well, where I wasn't paying attention. But I did feel that smoke blow, and it showed. By that time a hand would have grabbed Pennywise's leg if he hadn't already moved since the large chested Hyaica had manifested into this realm. and then get a swift [Kitasu Kao] to the 'family jewels' region. One of my feet would also move to stamp a print on his face as I would make the short jog over to the teal haired boy as Hyaica would float over and land behind me again. It was only then that I notice the white creature, and I have another squeal and had a real problem on my hands- did I want to hold the white one or the kitsune like one before me? If the others knew my thoughts, there would be many falling over and likely wondering if my head was connected to my brain correctly.

Words: 463 / 1,114
Quest: Spiritual Awareness Quest (complete)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 pm

As it would turn out, I had forgotten something. I would be engaged with the young lady as she begins to explain that she had her guardian with her and after that, I would find myself aerially assaulted. “The demon!” comes to mind as I remember that I was in mid battle; it had already gotten the jump on me and was viciously attacking me, probably with the intent to murder me. Worried noises escape me mixed with the squealing glee of the schoolgirl to my side. With the agile reflexes of a beheaded chicken, I reach for my sword and proceed to swing it in all directions moving away from the girl and the homeless man as I attempt to defend myself and not involve them. My actions would resemble me flailing haplessly more than anything. The spiritual human embodiment of my weapon stands to my side in her white garments with her hand to her temple as she sighs and comments, “you attacked a kami… good job.” Of course I couldn’t hear anything of this, or rather ignored her, since my life was in danger. Eventually I hear a different girl’s voice as the thing speaks and my arms lower as I look around, thing still on head as I look around. “Where… where… did that voice just come from?” I wonder out loud. People were speaking pretty casually to be in such danger. My head tilts back, as I look up to see a puppy flying in the sky. I look down to see that the creepy guy had moved, to a pretty good vantage point, but before I could reprimand him, it would seem that the school girl mounted a counter attack. Unsure of how that would turn out, I find myself incredibly confused at the multiple voices around me and lack of humanoid bodies, since it was obvious that animal shaped demons couldn’t talk; that was just silly. Attempting to brush the kami from my head, I would recompose myself and attempt to assess the situation as I warn, “you got the jump on me vile demon, but don’t think that I’ll allow you to harm these…” The word to fill in there was hard to come by. Weird would work… odd as well… I skip the adjective and just continue “… people… or person…” since the creepy guy had demonic characteristics. All of this and I still didn’t know where the voice from the boy and girl had come from.

415 / 1886
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:28 pm

"I don't know." Recites Kyouko with a baffled tone. The cub does not know who this is but she certainly knows of the sheer audacity he has shown. And quite frankly, she thinks, he had deserved the punishment which he received. How dare he assault a kami as herself! Had he not known how grave his offenses were? It was so severe that remonstrating this boy would have to come after teaching his hair a lesson. As she struggles to pull at the teal mop of hair the display is much alike what a bat would do. He seems to flee to his weapon to arm himself before swatting it like a bear swiping aimlessly at bees. Her intent is not lost, even though she is slightly wearisome at that moment, as he aggressively slashes around with the thrill of a child playing tag. He is to find that brushing the small animalistic spirit off came with little difficulty. It floats back, landing on the ground before taking a firm stance.

"Vile! Do you have any idea what you're talking to!" Its fur seems to stick up like an enraged cat. "I won't accept th--" Her voice is cut off as she finds herself abducted by the brunette. "Ah!" It cries in panic. "There's more of you, huh?!" Its voice is aggressive despite the situation. It is ensnared by the grasp of this female and seems to desperately get free. Upon realizing it was just a harmless... A harmless... Sakura? "Hey... hey... Not so tight..." Its manages to allow the words to slip its mouth as it could feel the circulation of air being gradually cut. "Sakura? *Damnit I am not good with remembering names at all...* Sakura!" This other guy seemed pretty profane to her, too. He had characteristics that seemed malevolent, but then again she's seen a lot of bad humans before - it wasn't all that infrequent. Her ears droop in submission as does its eyes as if she were mentally fatigued.

3:340.510.
Self Note: WC = -750 from Spiritual Impression Quest completion.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Inevitably, his attention would be swiftly thieved by the abrupt and erratic swings of a sword. His being within proximity placed him within perhaps a greater degree of peril than the swordsman’s new headdress. His carmine oculi widened, lower body pulled upwards. He felt the blade pass beneath his rear to which found elevation quickly enough to elude separation from the rest of his body. Another movement would result in a fleet retreat rewards before another was made to hoist him higher than the man could reach. “Woah, that’s dangerous! You could cut someone with that thing!” exclaimed the unidentified class of animal as it moved overhead and slightly behind. Dangerous it was for the slackening within his magical practices made it so he would not be able to mend the damage. The thought was somewhat distressful, especially since the wild assailant’s aim was for that flurry of swings to catch Kyouko. Despite this, he continued to observe with an expression nescient, vacuous, and anticipative of a good outcome.

His eyes followed after her as another plucked her from his previous place of temporary residence. Kyouko was not one that particularly enjoyed displays of affection – or at least that was how it seemed. Although, it was a sight both precious and chaotic. Keeto approved, but who was this ‘Sakura’ she was calling out to? He landed before the girl currently holding Kyouko captive, but said nothing. He did little more than equip a characteristic expression of curiosity and innocence.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 pm

So the view was lovely. Least at first. Next thing he knew there was a crippling pain in between his crotch. His cigarette dropping from the side of his mouth.

Now there was this time. A time of pure serenity that all men understand. Those brief few seconds that seem to drag on forever. The time in between getting kicke din the balls, and the time when the pain kicks in. Usually these few second are occupied with the thoughts of. " Was I really kicked?". Or " Oh god....any second now...". For Pennywise. It wasn't any of these thoughts. Rather that his perversion had been so totally worth it. The look of the panties hugging against those parts. The the skirt, which had for some reason enhanced the viewing pleasure of the whole experience.

And then...the pain kicked in. Literally. " Oooooh....fucksticks...".

He kept his eyes closed for a few seconds as the pain began to spread upwards like and aching heat. And then, a shoe in his face as the girl ran over. Apparantly more interested in the cute little animals. He lay there in the one position, waiting for the pain to subsidde, at least only slightly. He turned his head. Opening his eyes. " Mr Scaley.....I've been hit...". The decapitated head/ hand puppet looked at him. He worked the mouth. " Yeah Penny, you think your going to make it?". He laid his head back. Thought about the panties again, and grinned.

" Oh...I don't think you can count me out just yet old fiend!...".

Slowly Pennywise got back up, adjusting his crotch and then his top hat. He watched the chaos going on with the two Kami. He wondered just what kind of reaction he'd get if he transformed into his true form. Probably wouldn't be all too favourable...in fact it would most definatly not be. He walked back over and leaned against the fence. Lighting up another cigarette. Mittens the cat rubbing against his leg and purring. " Oh, so now you decide to come over?.....". Just a meow as a response. He rolled his eyes. Still. Could never stay angry at her for long.

• Word Count: 366
  • Total Word Count:1654
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 pm

The fool was swinging his sword like a fanatic nut case, trying to swat at the kami on his head, but eventually all would be set into place. I would stick my tongue out at Seiki as I gave him a rather nasty glare, like a girlfriend at had just discovered you'd been cheating with a lot of others. I would then looked down at the Kami as it spoke my name, my eyes blinking. I would lessen my hold, allowing the Kami to breath easier, but still I kept her in my arms so that Seiki could not get to her. I gave a quick look back at Hyaica and then down at the cuddly cub.

"Oh... I see that you know my name! How did you know?"

Hyaica would walk forward and placed a hand on her forehead as she spoke carefully, since she could understand what the little cub was, and was looking down at another one. She spoke as I would cuddle my face against the cub's body fur. She wondered where they were all coming from, all of these Kami and their annoying ilk.

"Sakura chan, I believe that could be... Kyouko chan. She hasn't been to school lately, has she? But she di have a strong will."

My head would gently tilt to the side as I would hold the kami in my arms as I would go down, getting as close to the other kami's height without sitting down. My eyes were displaying several emotions: hurt, sadness, curiosity, and happiness. She would gently pull the cub out in front of her and then tilted her head and would speak calmly.

"Kyouko chan... does that sound familiar, little one? (my eyes would snap up to Seiki) And you! Don't you dare hurt these two adorable cutties. Or I'll have Lady Hyaica do to you what she did to Mr. Creepy Man over there!"

Words: 319 / 1,433
Hyaica: https://2img.net/h/i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh29/Akechi12_album/Lady%20Hyacia/LadyHyica55.jpg
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm

There was another voice that came from the black and white puppy. I pause for a moment as the original little creature talks to me as well, right before the school girl picks it up. As soon as the school girl picks her up, my face fixates into a look of horror as I hold my free hand out as if to be careful. Still, I was a bit freaked out that the thing actually talked; I thought they had to have a humanoid figure for that. Aside from the chaos here, there was skill the genital rubbing hobo that seemed to be critically hit by the school girl; as a fellow man, my heart went out to him, but I knew he had to be strong in his hour of darkness. My attention comes back when the demon kitty seems to know the name of the brown haired adolescent. “Oh my god!” I gasp in fear, “it’s a physic killer cat demon!” The sound of glass breaking would be in the back of my psyche as I worried for the life of the young lady… so young… so innocent. When the girl’s eyes snap up to me, I squeal in a high pitched voice, “put it down! Put it down! Drop it on the ground and I’ll kill it! You don’t know where that’s been! Don’t touch it; you could get infected with demonites… or fleas!” I knew that the humanoid demons were like humans, so the animal ones had to be like animals; there was no telling what type of fleas or diseases the thing would have having demon blood and living in the wild and such. Turning to look at the creepy guy, I look for support asking, “you tell her!” I frown slightly to see he had an animal with him as well. The lady image of my blade stands with her arms folded at her chest and comments, “you’re acting crazy again…” Obviously, she did not understand the gravity of the situation.

337 / 2223
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) KyoukoHuman2
To its surprise the brunette does seem to know that it is her, Kyouko, who is speaking to her. "Well..." She is about to respond but her attention is thieved once again by the crazy guy with the teal hair. Then there was Hyaica. The party of individuals seemed to be increasing more and more. If they were all aligned people would be mistaking them for a taskforce. "You're talking to her." If it could grin, it would have. But, that was impossible, too. If she tried to grin in this form it would degrade her appearance even more! She couldn't stand this small form that surprisingly was capable of feats she originally hadn't imagined. Not that those mattered in comparison to what she actually wanted to walk around as. Definitely had its perks, though. "I can handle it Sa--"

"..."

There is a an awkward silence, so viscous and eerie that it would be described as an emanation. The pup bats a blink with its eyes as a stormy expression resurfaces upon its fluffy face. "Fleas..." A vein inevitably protrudes within its forehead. "Fleas?" That time is seems almost like a question, though obviously rhetorical. Straight from manga material, a flaming background makes its ethereal presence known. "FLEAS?!" It thunders finally. The small creature does not seem to have any more tolerance for being within this form overall. Keeto said that Old Man Kenta was capable of transforming into a humanoid form. In fact, she has grown so tired of being handled like this, so tired of what she claimed to be an idiot, her very will to be in a differentiating form intensified deeply. "I won't accept this..." She states in a mildly guttural, aggressive tone.

The petite frame of the small cub begins to radiate a golden glow like a giant firefly. The glow intensifies until it is nigh potent as the sun's incident rays. Its body seems to take the form of a small orb of energy before it abruptly begins to slenderize and enlarge into a feminine frame. Unfortunately for the one currently holding her, her height increases to that of a teenage girl as well, along with her weight. The humane apparel possesses long, brown hair and eyes like milk refined chocolate. Her skin is fair and her attire is as dark, yet vibrant, as her personality; red and black. She raises her hands, looking towards them, scarcely baffled by this accomplishment. She then clenches her hands into fists, a small grin seeping onto her expression. It fades as quickly as it formed. Probably was reminded of the current situation. Irritation is plastered all over her face as she turns her attention to the teal haired figure. "I'm a kami you moron!" She exclaims.

4:467.227.
Self Note: WC = -750 from Spiritual Impression Quest completion, -750 & -7 TEXP from Kamihume Transformation Quest.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 pm

His gaze settled upon the marriage of hysteria and lunacy crying out to the girl who had taken possession of the canine. Certainly, he appeared utterly terrified of Kyouko, to the point where Keeto contemplated interrupting to craft and effort to persuade both of them to take their leave. However, that seemed highly unlikely as it grew clearer both Kyouka and the girl who embraced her so mercilessly knew each other. Inwardly, he contemplated precisely how that was possible. He had pretty much been her only company from the moment she had taken her place within Koutaku-Shi. Further mulling had been interrupted by the festering ire of the infuriated spirit, which seemingly manifested as the performance of a feat all but too shocking. This was vivid upon his bestial visage, much akin to the expression born during her previous display. A speechlessness had overcome him as he painted her new appearance with eyes plainly awestruck.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 am

Amazing how things like this work. Pennywise was just at the side near the fence, nursing his own wound and smoking away the sweet cigarette in his hand. Taking in a draw, and then looking over at the assembled group. Kami, humans and...creatures that, although hot ( and ball busting) were yet to be identified. Yes. Amazing how things like this worked. Pennywise, but one of two ( or arguably three if one counted the other furball) men in the vicinity of some very fine quality snatch. His perpetual grin this time showed the pearly white of his teeth as he continued to smoke away. Events unfolded rather quickly. The original Kami, the female one that had been for awhile, tearing chunks out of the mans scalp ( or at least attempting to) and had then been kidnapped by the cute girl with the short skirt and nice panties. Seemed to finally get fed up with the social weakness that her cute little animal form seemed to curse her with. The human male looked over at him, trying to get some support concerning the fleas or demon like insects that the kami may or may not have.

"Well, I can't say much concerning that....experience with them doesn't really go into what kind of diseases and or paracites they may carry...".

He chuckled for a moment as she seemed to grow tired with this and began to..for lack of a better word change.His thoughts drifted once again on the point of Kami and diseases or paracites. Whispering to himself. " ...Unless he meant veneral disease...". Finger to lip in thought, drifting from that back to the Kami and her on coming transformation. Once again it was a bit of a world of opposites between the Kami and the Oni. The Kami's true power was within their human guise, wheras the Oni's true power lay within the beast form. A manifestation of their true intents and souls. Then again, there was the third transformation. A mix between both beast and human. Pennywise had yet to bother mastering that. But...it would come in time. Along with quite a few things that were yet to manifest within him. But he knew they were there. The beat predicted it all. Rat tat tat tat . The drumming of his finger across the fencing.

He moved slowly over to the group, his balls at least mostly recovered from the previous trauma. He seemed more interested in the Kami's new form than anything else. Taking his time to slowly walk around the group getting good looks from all sides. The hand with the hand puppet/ decapitated lizard demon head ( aka Mr Scaley) turned to give the impression he was looking at him. Working the mouth and doing the voice. " Wow Penny, I almost feel guilty...". Pennywise nodded. " From cute to fuckable...quite the transformation....bravo Madam Kami, bravo...". He tipped his top hat to her, moving back up. His own yellow eyes glinting in the shadow of the hat. Attention turned to the girl who refered to him as the creepy guy. Removing his hand from the hat and back down to his cigarette. he took another draw. Blew out the smoke and then tossed that one to the ground. Stomping it out.

" As for you cutie. The names Pennywise, although...you can call me Penny".

• Word Count: 567
  • Total Word Count: 2221
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) New-Nagi-TB-1
By some magical power, that can only be described as a hacking of the forth dimension. Nagi was strolled upon the gathering of strange beings only half awake. "What the fuck?! Cant a guy get some sleep around here?" He said as he leaned on the fence once he was within viewing range of the group. He had on a long over coat, with a tee shirt and jeans. Looking like an everyday normal person. Only thing that was different about him was hiseyes. Were it should be white, it was solid black. And his pupil was a solid, glowing white. He then lazily looked around his current environment. He was at the edge of the forest, and the air was very rich with spiritual energy. "Where the hell am I?" He also looked at the gathering of beings before him. There were several humans, and a spirit. But something was off and it was tingling his nose. He proceeded to walk over to one of the two girls. (Kyouko) And without much regard for personal space, sniffed around her quite a bit, very similar to a dog. "You look like someone I know. But you smell like a Kami. I wonder what you taste like." He said, obviously thinking very impure thoughts. But his attention was diverted as he noticed someone else. "Doll!" He said rushing over to Sakurya and hugging her tightly, partially lifting her off the ground. He also saw her summon. And after putting the girl down he would slightly bow to her. "M'Lady" He said kindly. For the simple fact that he had seen her in action and being in human form, did not want to piss her off. Though he completely ignored the males that were around. "So what are all you beautiful ladies doing around here? And umm...were exactly is here?" He asked.

Words: 157/699 Post: 3

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) New-Nagi-TB-3
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Such pungent disdain bore a stench potent enough to dislodge nigh any thought Keeto could have devoted himself towards. The reverence washing throughout his higher-vibratory structure vanished within an abrupt, acute pulse of vexatious realization. Hardly had his expression varied from the one proceeding it, but what fuelled his taken aback countenance varied considerably. The near nauseous utterances of the figure ripe with malignance continued to conglomerate. What spirit-jarring discourtesy. Astonishingly, another being appeared. Quite the congregation had begun to amass, but such thoughts were superfluous, irrelevant. The air had been impregnated with imbecility of a variety quite humouring, but deteriorated into one profane, yokelish, and completely unfitting for the majority of the individuals present. Suddenly, his brows could no longer withstand the overbearing weight of his frustration, lowering intemperately until his ruby irides were repleted with a vivid choler.

His descent upon the girl’s shoulder would doubtlessly be precipitous for no eyes nor attention had precipitated his way. Initially, they bore into those belonging to the figure who had already paid for his indecorous behaviour, however remained fixed upon those of the new arrival. “Hey!” Keeto erupted with a tone assuredly alien to the spirit he had settled upon. “Where do you guys get off speaking to Kyouko that way?! And you!” He pointed directly towards the mass of perversion before him. “Sniffin’ her like some dog!” Amusing, for he appeared to be the only one possessing an animalistic structure. “You need to get some manners! And you too, Pennies!” He pointed towards the one who had recently dubbed himself as Pennywise.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:29 pm

With a sigh, I turn back from the male who offered no help in the explanation of my rationale, to witness the devil manifest before me; the kitty had gone from cuddly to scary in a short amount of time. I effectively learn the lesson that apparently fleas were a bad thing for little kitty monsters, or at least a sensitive topic. With the aura of anger, I realized that my life may be in danger; as the creature begins to glow, and I ready myself in a defensive stance holding my sword ready with both hands as I assumed some type of attack was coming. I knew that she must be up to something. My mind begins to wonder what type of attack would come and what would be the best way to counter against it. I witness the change from the kitty into a chick and I ease up and tilt my head to the side as I emit an, “eh?” I had never seen a demon change from animal to humanoid form before; up to this point, I simply assumed they were one or the other. In further correction of that, I do realize internally that I had witnessed them go from human to dragon or insanely large beast, but never from something small and cuddly to a tsundere. As she points and yells at me, I sheathe my sword and stand upright. My hand comes to cover my lower chin and mouth as I think to myself; I didn’t really know off hand what a kami was, other than an angel… I didn’t think she would be -that-, but the overall point was that it didn’t seem like I had to fight her. Realizing something important, I pat my fist into an open palm as I comprehend, “oh… so you’re not -that- type of demon. Cool.” My gaze then shifts to the little puppy as I wait for him to turn into a human too. It seemed like a normal occurrence to follow the kitty turning into a human.

Another male enters into the scene, a pretty normal guy, and things start to at least appear more common. One of the two flying creatures was in humanoid form, as were pretty much everyone else, save for the pup; it didn’t seem like the city was really under any danger as they seemed jovial enough. Still, I wondered, “is this really okay?...” I didn’t know if demons posing as humans was really okay… After further observation of the scene, I figured that the school girl might be a demon as well; hell, the entire lot of them probably was. With a sigh, I rationalize that if they got out of hand, it would give the cops something to do; no one here looked insanely powerful, though I wouldn’t be able to sense it. It was about time for me to head out, since I really didn’t know any of them ‘like that’ and I had a prior objective. I knew that Natsuki would probably kill me anyways, if she caught me hanging around two cute girls that she didn’t know; she had that whole being crazy thing going for her. Turning away from the group, I look to the weapon spirit to my side as she seemed to be waiting on me semi patiently. She inquires, “so, boy… are you going into the forest or not? It’s almost time for my show if you’re not.” I frown and question, “why would a weapon spirit watch TV?” She counters back, “you leave it on in your room. Why wouldn’t I watch it?” In my mind, I think ‘damnit!’ Unable to think of a good response, I end up retorting, “um… yeah! Just stay in pocket.” She raises an eyebrow, “what?” I ignore, “Ok, let’s go. I want to search the forests before night fall.” She bashes me on the back of my head, commenting, “don’t get cocky brat.” After I bend over and hold my head, and she dusts off her fist, she nods, “okay, -now- let’s go.” I frown and mumble, “don’t you think that’s master abuse?”

690 / 2913
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) KyoukoHuman2
The girl squirms her way out of the hold of Sakura. She didn't roll that way as many would put it, thus, she is slightly revolted by even the thought. Her attention settles upon the person who seemed to come to a realization that she was not the embodiment of evil. She crosses her arms, her eyes closing tightly as if to dismiss the mass of idiocy currently swarming around her like a persistent flock of crows. She lets out a sharp 'tch' as she keeps her attention away from what currently is unfolding around her. She has nothing better to do, so they are at least scarcely lent her ear as she listens to their ramblings which to her were much more like the hum of droning mosquitoes. At least she eluded a fight. It was against a Kamikonjou's will to be labelled as such a 'malevolent' spirit.

The one whose name was Pennywise seems to address her. Her eye flares upon as she bats him a glance. The adjective he used to describe her current appearance snips away at a few more final nerves. Her eye closes once more. The scent of these people wasn't very humane, that was for sure. There mannerisms were very unorthodox from what was 'normal'. It was as if nobody here had truly been mundane even slightly. A weary, bitter sigh manages to egress from her lips. She hears a very strange sound that careens into the ambiance. Sniffing? Why was this sound within proximity. She opens her eye once again, this time her brow raising as she is surprised and baffled by the audacity Nagi was currently displaying towards her. What he said only completes this. Her hand clenches into a fist as she arches it defensively. She swings with adequate force but she misses because he had moved to a new location, over there, hugging Sakura at this point. His formalities, she notices, are strangely intact when talking to the attractive lady demon that consistently accompanies Sakura.

And then Keeto stepped up. There is no disgust as she looks towards him with surprise, him being probably the new point of interest with the secure words he'd been preaching. "Eh?" She utters to herself. She does not know that he was capable of using such a tone. "Heh," she begins after his conclusion. She crosses her arms below her chest. "you tell'em." A crisp wind comes along like the tide and ruffles through her hair gently. She raises a hand to parry some of the pertinacious locks of hair that were getting in her face.

5:438.665.
[TEXP for Jul 19th.]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 am

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) SakuraTop
So many things happened at once I barely had time to respond, between that teal headed guy talking about the kami in my arms to someone new showing up. It was amazing that I didn't notice him earlier, but there was something that was hurting me- my jaw. You see, Kyouko's sudden change must have caught everyone off guard a bit, and I would be hit in the chin and lower jaw since I'd been bending down to look at Keeto. So at that point I had been caught by Hyaica and then placed upright.

Oh, things were getting complicated. I saw the new form of Kyouko and knew that it was her intantly, since really the main difference was her hair ha gotten longer. I had wanted to hug her, but that new guy had came up and sniffed her- and my eyes would go wide at that. How strange, I had thought, that there would be a human that was sniffing someone. Then I was taken by surprise again, when he ran over and hugged me after saying 'Doll!', and instantly I knew who this was, as I would reply in a surprised squeal.

"Nagi kun?!"

He would address Hyaica very politely, and she would simply nod and bow her head to him in response. Normally he would have risked his life even touching Sakura, but she also knew the label he'd used, so did not feel inclined to do anything unless she saw fit otherwise.

"We're in Gothstone, along the fence between it and the forest..."

It was I who had answered his question and not Hyaica, as I would turn my attention then to the little white kami who was still in his dog like form. He spoke of mannors, but that was a bit useless. Nagi would ever be the pervert, alas, and I thought the same of Mr. Creepy- er, Pennywise. I wanted to hold the little guy, but I doubted that would happen. He might even hurt my chin too!

Words: 319 / 1,770
Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) SakuraBottom

Last edited by Akechi on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) NagiTop
It seemed he had ignored a few individuals in his first greeting. Not like it really mattered. The only person he actually knew here was Sakura. But when she said his name it was kind of in the form of a question. "Oh yea I forgot, you met me in my Vaspire form. Can't really tell its me without the long hair and ripply muscles can you?" He said smiling a bit. It was at that time that he heard the little Yokai's ramble about manners. While he ignored the majority of it. It was the name that stuck out to him. "Kyouko? Well what do ya know. Not only do you look like the Kyouko I know but you even have the same name." He said kind of ignoring the obvious. "But you can't be her. Cause if you was then that would have meant that she died. And if she did, then someone is gonna have to start giving me some answers." He said in a fairly intimidating voice but still with a twisted smile. He was concerned about her death for the simple fact that she was a friend. He didn't have many friends she the few he had were important to him. Plus he had raped her the first time they met, so he felt he owed her.
Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) NagiBot
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

The annoyed complaint uttered amongst rubbing is ignored as the weapon spirit fades away, not really going anywhere, as she was actually embodied in the sword at my waist, just no longer in its spectral form to my side. Overall, it would seem that things seemed kosher enough with the group of strangers, though strange would be the best word for me to describe them. Though, it was hard to think such things myself, since I practiced walking around and talking to my sword. Either way with no further purpose to justify my presence here, I could now embark on the primary objective which, contrasting the title, was the locating of my swordsmanship master. With only the fence, wall, or barrier separating me from the lands outside of the city, my body vanishes from its currently location utilizing godspeed, only to appear crouched on top of the fence, before emitting a light jingle as I vanish once more, landing on the ground outside of the city limits. From there, I would proceed forwards as normal in a light airy jog that would carry me towards and eventually into the forest which civilians and city residents were not supposed to go.

200 / 3113
- Exit RP -
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Updated Seiki and Kyouko
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Updated Keeto
Updated Sakura
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)   Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eventually and Hopefully Bonded (Open, Anyone)
Page 1 of 1