Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) Empty
PostSubject: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Timeline: Flashback, 3 months after "Blast in the Past"

It is late in the night. The Head Priest of Saichuushigai, Treshin, sits in the village temple. Three months ago, the realm was attacked by a horde of demons. Ever since, there've been reportings of smaller and uncoorindated attacks here and there. Praying to Merkus did not help. He had not come to the village since the attack. Treshin feared the worst. He reads over ancient texts left by Merkus and comes across something that wasn't there before. This leads him to finding a hidden message.

The next day, Treshin calls for Seijin. He waits for her in the main temple. No one else is allowed in.

((just gettin the ball moving on some stuff i want set up for the saga. everyone else ignore this xD.))
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:57 pm

An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) Seijpb_01
She was called into the main temple today by Treshin. Seijin was quite curious to know why she was called in with little information given to her. Was everything alright? She kept her calm and happy demeanor about herself. Maybe she was finally going to become a Official High Priestess? She has been working quite hard ever since the event that had occurred three months earlier and even recently finding out about a new city of sorts is being created along with a new temple that's going to be ran by Kazakura. Though there was this odd feeling that it wasn't of Kazakura's choice. She remembered many of her conversations with the woman.

Though thing's of that purpose didn't hold much meaning to what she was called for, for now she had to keep her focus to what Treshin wanted of her. Her hands kept in front of her and her fingers lacing with each other, her earthly colored eyes staring forward with confidence as she made her way to the main temple as she had been called for. As she arrived she see's some of the monks by the door making sure they would keep others out, and when she arrived. "Young Priestess, High Priest Treshin has been awaiting you, please enter." They spoke with respect and kindness in their voice. Seijin gave a light bow and a gentle smile as she entered into the main temple. Her geta's making noise upon the wooden floor. "High Priest Treshin, it is I, Seer Seijin, I have arrived as you have wished." She stated upon her entering so that Treshin would be well aware of her arrival and she made her way to it's center, to where most likely Treshin had awaited.

Word count: 291
An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Treshin turns to her. He has a serious look on his face.

"Ah, welcome Priestess. I wish I could have called you in here for something good, but I'm afraid I must ask you to do something dangerous for our village... no... our world."

He stands with his hands folded behind his back. He braces himself to say something grim.

"I believe something terrible has become Merkus, the Guide of Light. But, I believe that he has left us a message. I studied the texts created by him and in it is a message for the future. He prophecized a terrible future filled with evil spirits. There are many steps to take in preventing this. One of these steps will include you. You will have to travel away from the temple. Are you prepared for what you must do?"

If yes: He motions for her to come closer.

"Come, child, and kneel. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

If no: (continued in next post).
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:24 pm

She held such a pleasant look upon her face, that is until she saw his serious look which quickly wiped the smile off of her face and gave her a more confused and slightly worried look as she was starting to grow concern for the situation that was starting to be explained to her. Though it seemed that she had to have a big part of this that it wasn't not only for the city, but also the world as well. This sort of pressure was quite the nerve wrecker as she was rather quiet, she could even hear her own heartbeat in her throat. thumping away at her, every beat making her feel the importance of this situation.

From the news that was given, her eyes had widened as she was a bit surprised to hear such a news. It wasn't so much about the fact that there was going to be a lot of evil spirits in the future, she had already come to realize that there were going to be more and more spirits as time goes on, due to those that had come from the future, at least that she thought them to be from the future instead of a parallel dimension talk like that is just to complicated. She held firmly to her own hands and took in a deep breath as her head lowered as she kept her eyes wide as though she were reading something invisible lain out before her.

Her people needed her, her city, no the world needed her from what Treshin spoke. She held this small urge to run away and hide, but that was the child within her growing fear of this great big responsibility, but she knew she couldn't do that, she couldn't just run away, she had devoted her life for the people, to make them better. To keep them safe, she had to do what she could. She looked up at him and bit on her bottom lip a bit of nervousness showing but she nodded her head. "Y-yes, High Priest Treshin. I will do what I must."

She came over to him as he motioned for her, and was asked to kneel and open her mouth and stick out her tongue. She gulped and nodded her head nervously, this nervous build up growing within her chest as she took another deep breath. She trusted Treshin with her life, why should she doubt his words? She kneeled down slowly as her earthly eyes looked up at him, her mouth soon followed and opened as her tongue slithered out as she waited.

Word count: 437 | 728
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 pm

He places one hand on her head and grabs her tongue with the other. He rolls his head back, looks up, closes his eyes, and starts to hum. He speaks in an unknown tongue and ends it with:

"...Spirit of Merkus, grant this child the ability of Communicus Grandus!"

Her body glows. A symbol forms on her tongue. The glow fades and the Priest helps her up.

"The Guide of Light has granted you a special power. Now I will tell you what you must do. There is a large lake in the forest to the South West. It is said that this is the home to the Kingdom of Mystic Creatures. These creatures are unlike the feral creatures of the forest and high lands. They are very powerful and highly intelligent... though we do not know what they look like... Our worlds are separated by the forest and language, but with your tongue you will be able to communicate with them. I will speak with Gen Sai on this matter and urge that we speak with the other villages, but I fear the strength of man will not be enough to topple the darkness. You will need to request help from the Mystic Creatures so that their Kingdom might aide us. These Dark Abominations will not conquer this world. We must do all that we can to create a pure future."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Feeling his hand upon her head as she kept looking up at him and then his fingers upon her tongue. This caught her off guard and she blinked, though she didn't flinch away and merely waited and listened as she heard the hum and then the in the unknown tongue. Though this time she kept still and moved not an inch and just kept a calm breath. This sensation that was building up in her body as Treshin was chanting and the glow emanating from her body as the chant was continuing and finishing.

Upon finishing Treshin had assisted her to her feet and her eyes were trying to focus upon her own tongue as she was attempting to see what was now on her tongue. She couldn't see it to well as things got fuzzy when her eyes got crossed. She blinked again when Treshin began to speak again and brought her tongue back in and her hands shot to being in front of her like before.

So she was to go and speak with the Mystic creatures and get the to assist us. She heard of them, but she herself has never really interacted with one, unless Kazakura's flying tiger counted as one? She wasn't sure though, but she did see some beautiful animals on her island, though knowing the different as to whether they were mystic creatures or not was beyond her. She kept quiet and listened carefully though, keeping what he said to her memory. She nodded her head to what he said. "Yes High Priest Treshin, I shall go and find them. I will get them to assist us." She said with confidence in her soft gentle voice. She gave Treshin a gentle smile. "Worry not Treshin, we will create a pure future, I believe that we can." She knew after this she had to get ready to leave, just herself and her horse and equipment for food and the like. A tiny lingering thought came to her though as to whether she would return or not.

Word count: 344 | 1072
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:51 pm

He smiles.

"I have faith we will."

Before she leaves, Treshin speaks once more.

"Seijin... I fear that the powers you were granted may be dark in nature. I know your heart is pure, but you must have a strong heart to maintain your purity. We do not know a lot about powers other than the holy spiritual powers our priests are trained in. Darkness has the power to influence your heart, but it also influence more than just you... there is gravity among spirits and powers."

His face is worried, but he turns around to think and lets her leave.

"There is much that must be done..."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Seijin nodded her head and bowed to him as she was ready to leave, but she stopped when he spoke again and looked to him as he spoke upon her powers. A sympathetic smile came onto her face as she adored that he showed concern for her and she nodded her head. "I will keep my heart strong High Priest Treshin. I will not give in to the dark, I have my faith, I have my friends, and most of all I have my 'family' to keep my heart strong." Her real family has long since passed and the replacement family she ha gotten was that of the temple here with Treshin and the other monks, and priests and priestess and nuns. He turns away as she stared to his back, she walked closer to him and held a concern look upon her face. "High Priest..." she uttered softly. His words spoke clearly that she was able to leave now. She nodded her head and bowed again. "I will not let you down. I shall go prepare to leave now, May the watchers watch over you." she then turned away and began to walk away.

Taking a deep breath she placed a hand upon her chest.

"I cannot fail..."

Word count: 208 | 1280
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:17 pm

you get my wc

Communicus Grandus
This grants the ability to talk to animals and mystical creatures. The more feral/evil an animal is, the harder it is for it to understand the user and vice versa. Works best with intelligent animals.
Effect: non-human communication skills
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:36 pm

sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction)   An Ancient Pact (Seijin Interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1