Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Release from this World [Seijin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Release from this World [Seijin] Empty
PostSubject: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 pm

When my eyes first closed and my spirit was set at ease in order to ponder upon what happened transpired before, the sky was covered in darkness save for the ominous luminescence of an orangish, almost red moon. The blood moon? That is normally a symbol to forewarn of violence. Why would I see that AFTER the battle that had occurred recently? It would seem that perhaps this enemy that we faced is not completely gone after all. My mind eases as does my spirit as I sit down on the ground cross legged and focus on my breathing at first. I would remain in this position trying to focus my thoughts and memories into a cohesive strain, so that things aren't still jumbled and out of place. I am of the mind that this will be an ongoing process as I now have access to all of my memories, but recalling them is still tricky, yet valuable when I am able to do so. I have discovered some of my powers and abilities that can provide a tremendous tactical advantage when utilized properly, so I continue.

As the sun begins its ascent to its throne in the skies of Yochi, the warm feeling that accompanies it brings a peaceful feeling to wash over me. Still this morning brings with an enjoyable relief and a recognizable lack of stress. The downside to having heightened senses as a kami is that even in a deep meditation, I can feel someone approaching. His mind opens up to me, "Master, there is a situation that has arisen. I would not disturb you, but..." My eyes do not open, but I speak telepathically to the messenger, "Worry not, a message is meant to be delivered. What news do you bring?" The messenger reports, "Our scouts around the island of Shima report that a call to arms has been requested to deal with a new threat of enemies that are infected by some virus. The virus seems to be quite contagious as well, Master."

My eyes open to the light of the world and I notice now that I am floating in the area, "Now how did I get up here?" Apparently, my visions of relaxing flight caused me to levitate from my original position on the ground. "Hmm... a virus? Relations are strained between Mandira and the mainland villages, but I will offer my aid. Return to the Outpost and inform Adrian that I leave for Shima." The messenger nods and takes off running back towards the Outpost. Stretching out my muscles, I remain in the air for a moment before flying off towards Shima to investigate this virus.

465 words

Quest Description:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Release from this World [Seijin] Seijpb_01
The war had been over with, though her concerns laid not with her own village, Saichuushigai was a village quite capable of caring for itself. She wanted to check up on the other villages to check out their temples and see how their managing. Comparing her village to the others, Sai was very large. She had spoken with Treshin about heading out to Shima, truly unaware of the problems that were going on there or around there, and with Treshin's blessing's she had been permitted to head over there. She had left a few days prior in order to make it there to the current time line of this story.

Shima the place that contained the Temple of Time, the temple that her dear friend Kazakura should have been at, but that vile demon snatched her away and pulled her into the darkness. Though as she was arriving to the place, something had stopped her from proceeding further. A peasant running down a path and screaming. "Head back! Don't come any closer!" Seijin who was upon her horse Epona stopped and gazed at the man, confused. "Good sir! What seem's to be the problem?" She was known over in Shima as well, so he had instantly recognized her. "Oh Young Priestess! It's horrendous, terrible creatures." he yelled as he came closer to her. "Terrible creatures venturing to the lands of Shima, you must head back! Do not venture any further. They are of the damned, they fall but rise back up and eat others and those they have eaten rise as well. The devil has come to the earth, run away save yourself!" and with that he ran off. Seijin looked surprised at this and watched him run, Shima was in trouble. Her head darted to look in the direction she was originally head. "YAH!" she said loudly to Epona, her white stallion, to head over the hill to stop again to gaze at the scene that was ahead of her.

Word count: 331
Release from this World [Seijin] Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:51 am

Soaring thru the sky at an accelerated speed, I try to ponder what exactly this virus could be. As I pass the mountains to the south - southwest of Tara Mura, I realize that the little patch of land hidden on the coastal side of the mountains would be a great strategic location to put a village there in to funnel commercial traffic to the southern villages of Mandira. When I have more time, I will actually sit down with my Council and discuss different plans for the southern end. Perhaps I could transform it into a massive resort like region where even the actual inhabitants live like they are at a resort partying and having fun. Besides, it will be my own little private retreat.

As I see water beneath again I know that I am close and that it is time to focus on the task at hand again. Looking down at the ground below as I approach the island, I am pleased not to see smoke or anything of that nature. That should be a signal that the virus has not spread to the main temple or inner villages. The smoke would signal that they were burning bodies or clothing to try and kill the bacteria. Off in the near distance, I see smoke which lets me know that the threat is getting closer, but not quite at Shima's door yet. First things first, I need to reach the temple and find out what measures have already been taken to protect their people and prevent infection spreading to the people of Shima. I descend towards the temple and look around for someone who looks to have some authority.

290/755
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 am

There they were in a mass moving slow and limber toward's Shima, they weren't exactly that close to Shima, but they were heading there. There were already a group of people attempting to fight off the virus infected people. Though they didn't look like a mobilized force of people, they just seemed to be random group's of warriors. "W-what is this?" she uttered to herself as she looked to Epona. "Epona, we're going to take flight." She needed to get to Shima, there wasn't much she could do here and she figured she'd only get in the way. She began to charge again. "Merkus grant us flight!" She chanted as she used her wisp spell and extended it so that not only her, but Epona as well took flight into the air. Epona kept her leg's moving as though she were on land even though they rose up into the air.

It was a quick cut through, but she was able to cut the time drastically to get to Shima and find out what is going to be done. That man from before spoke as though these creatures brought the dead back to the living in the state they killed them in. Seijin needed to find out if this hadn't already spread into Shima. Once she landed in Shima, she galloped fast with Epona and headed for the temple.

Word count: 229 | 560
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Landing in front of the temple, one of the guards takes up a defensive stance with his spear in his hands and I use telekinesis to push against the weapon making it feel heavier and speak, "Put yourself at ease, human, I mean you no harm and I am here as a friend to help with your current plight. My people heard your call to arms and request for help and so I am here as I cannot allow this holy island to be tainted. Who is in charge of defending against this new scourge?" (You can set the person in charge and all that since you were working with the temple system more than me :p) From what I saw, the problem was closer than I liked as these walking fallen could be making their way to Shima soon and I want to keep them on the mainland and away from the villages. Looking at the guard, I relax myself as I am still hovering slightly off the ground looking at him.

OOC: I was wondering why you hadn't responded... I forgot to hit send before I left work. -face palm-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Though her landing would strike as a surprise for many people, but it did not cause a offensive reaction from them, due to them recognizing Seijin. Various words of 'young priestess' gasped from their mouth, probably as a surprise that she had arrived.

The guard was a bit surprised and rather scared about what had just happened, though this had quelled when this intruder had stated that he would come to assist in saving their village. "Oh thank Merkus..." the guard stated with relief. Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point. "The one in charge is Kyousuke Lin Kuei, he's already preparing a militant force to fight against those creatures, though I dunno if it will be enough we do not have that strong of a force, we're mostly peace loving...."

Release from this World [Seijin] Kyousu10Soon a strong point echoed out from within the temple as his appearance soon came into view. "Release him!" He didn't looked pleased in the slightest as his one eye narrowed upon this person who had held up one of the guards. "I am Kyousuke Lin Kuei, what business do you hold here?" He held a polearm in his right hand, but used it as though it were a walking stick allowing the butt of the polearm to tap the ground as he walked.

Seijin would still be moving quickly through the village heading toward's the temple.

Word count: 230 | 790
Ooc: Wow lol. and to note: this islands temple is in the hands of kazakura and people have already been set for it but okay.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Nodding to the guard as he gives me the name that I requested, I respond briefly, "That is why I am here. While I long for peace, I enjoy battle." My attention is diverted to the voice emerging from within the temple. I smirk and the telekinetic "weight" is released as requested. "I wanted to keep him from hurting himself. That is all. I am honored to meet you, Kyousuke Lin Kuei. I am Mukhya, Lord of Mandira Island. I have come to lend my aid in your time of need. This scourge that encroaches upon this sacred island cannot be allowed to contaminate it. What can you tell me about the situation thus far?" Time is of the essence so I would not have much time for pleasantries and all the formalities of two leaders meeting. I wanted to be brought up to speed so that I could help them strategize and prepare to deal with this problem.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 am

Release from this World [Seijin] Kyousu10 He didn't bother to waste time with any fancy details, if this man here was to be of service than he would gladly accept all the help that would come to volunteer. "Very well, it seem's that there is a horde of strange creatures. We aren't certain as to what they are but they seem to have a virus within them that bring's back those they have killed. We've been preparing for a counter attack though several mercenaries had already been sent out to try and keep them at bay the best they could, but I'm not certain how long they would last."

Not long after that Seijin arrived quickly coming to a halt several feet from the two that were talking with one another. "Kyousuke Lin Kuei, what is happening? T-those thing's are quickly coming near Shima. Where is the High Priestess has she not returned?"

Kyousuke looked to Seijin. "No she has not, but sadly we do not have time to dilly dally on repeating details, Young Priestess. IF you aren't here to help, you best be on your way."

Seijin took a deep breath and held a firm tone. "Oh like it'll be that easy to send me off. I'll assist in anyway that I can!"

Word count: 206 | 996
Ooc:
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Nodding to the leader here, I take in the details that he has and they are more than enough for me to start formulating a plan. "Other than the main bridge leading onto this island, is there another known way onto the island?" If the answer is no as I anticipate, then my suggestion would be simple. "Call back the mercenaries to this side of the bridge. Have them restrained until you can be sure that they are not infected. From there, we will lure the enemy onto the bridge and then blow them up. Do not worry, I can restore the bridge to its full capacity, but it is the one way to ensure that the enemy does not infect the sacred island. Once that wave has been disposed of, we can then proceed to sweep thru the area and finish off the remaining enemy fallen. Any objections?" I look at both Kyousuke and the young Priestess. "If you remain, Priestess, you will need to be able to help out." I did not know this one, but she does not look like a warrior priestess, so I needed to make sure that she is not dead weight to the mercenary force that will be undertaking this mission.

OOC: Lol! I thought that picture looked REALLY familiar... Kyousuke is Xiahou Dun reincarnated!
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 am

Release from this World [Seijin] Kyousu10 He held a firm gaze toward's the Priestess and gave a scoff as his eyes returned to Muhkya who began to just spout orders, but what he stated was a good way to go about it. Though there came the problem as to what if those creatures can swim. "Unless they can swim or fly, I don't think there's any other way for them to arrive upon the island."

Seijin narrowed her eyes she was being underestimated again, it seemed these two knew not of who she was. Well there will have to be a change in that in the future. Looking to the Lord of Mandira island she nodded her head. "Of course, do not worry about me I shall not be a burden." Of course she wasn't a warrior priestess, but she was not defenseless.

Kyousuke looked to Seijin and then back toward's Mukhya. "Let's hope these creatures are unable to swim. Kurei!" he stated he looked to the guard that was there who quickly stood straight "Y-yes sir?" Kyousuke nodded his head to the guard. "Go send the order and be quick about it. I want those mercenaries back to this side of the bridge." Kyousuke looked toward's Mukhya.

"Though I do hold a question as to how are we going to blow up the bridge?" Uttered Seijin as she got down from her horse Epona.

Word count: 229 | 1225
Ooc: Lol, I have no idea where Kazakura got that picture, this is a npc of her temple. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release from this World [Seijin]   Release from this World [Seijin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Release from this World [Seijin]
Page 1 of 1